Speaker 1: Well, after several months on a rickety boat, we are back back to civilization. It was nice. It's a nice trip, a little bit of a cultural immersion. Well. Yeah, also, after a recent trip to the doctor, I think I might have copped a dose.
Speaker 2: If you do a shoey.
Speaker 1: Shoey is a bit of a different thing. I think it was drinking from the furry cup. So how are you? What's going on? Did you want to do the intro to this? Do you want to? I'm sick of being professional? When did you start doing that? A long time? Yeah, let's let's chat. Let's shat car stuff. So that'd be fun. We're going to find out later this episode what you've bought. Oh yeah, I bought a car. Yeah. Car. One thing I did notice when we were in Croatia, in your tiny village, there was a new car that I got to see which was really quite an interesting one. I'd never heard of it before, but it actually exists, The twenty twenty three goat car. That is good. The twenty twenty three goat car.
Speaker 3: For those of you watching at home, it's a goat in a cage and a man sitting on the cage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the cage has wheels and it's actually got a steering wheel and everything. That was a real actual thing they used in nineteen oh nine. There you go, judging by your village twenty twenty three, which is good. But yeah, the goat was fun. That's probably explains why a coop to dose. Yes, yeah, but nothing's nothing really to report, apart from some new wheels coming up, which is going to be in our car review.
Speaker 3: Yes, well we actually we also checked out downstairs fresh off the back of our big SUV comparison, the land Rover Defender. Yeah, what did you think of that? That was the ex Dynamic HC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the bells and whistles, end of top of the line. I think they've always looked great. I said to you when you came in that in a lot of ways, that looks better than the top speck was the vlaire La sorry VLA. Yeah, I just think I think they look fucking great all black in tho yours is white. In all black, it looks fantastic with the sort of the gas can option at the side there. I think they look amazing inside. Yeah cool, I don't know, I just have this. I'll just have this thing there are a lot of money for what they are, and I know every sort of brand has their lemon. You know that old saying of go into the desert with a land Rover, come out with a land Cruiser, you know what I mean. I've always kind of thought there are a lot of money, and every brand will have a lemon. And you know, you could buy a BMW and it could have nothing like it could have heaps and heaps of stuff wrong with it over and over again, or you know, but I just it's all too common in these cars to me.
Speaker 3: Yes, Well, for me, I like the fact that you've got five year warranties, so if there are problems, it's sort of all taken care of. I don't know, I would prefer to have a car that I like and enjoy and love sitting in that potentially has issues than one that is just sort of boring. Like this is the thing that people say about the Highlus right, you know, you can't kill them, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And the Ranger has had issues since it's.
Speaker 1: Launched, including yours or TOBC.
Speaker 3: But yeah, to me, it's like, well, I don't want to be bored to death for five years driving a highlugs. I'd much prefer to drive something interesting that I like that has problems rather.
Speaker 2: Than something boring that I'll just never enjoy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's a bit of a sort of catch twenty two, but it was actually genuinely great off road. This one has the off road pack, so it has high adjustable suspension, It has a center and rear diff locks. It is just an impressive vehicle off road, all trained tires.
Speaker 1: So God, there's a bloody clap that he caught from the showy.
Speaker 2: It was the Danish that you forced down my throat this morning.
Speaker 1: Literally did not force that down in Australia. That was my Danish.
Speaker 2: I did not want to eat.
Speaker 1: You literally stole my Danish.
Speaker 2: You are a feeder.
Speaker 1: I wasn't going to start this sh I wasn't going to start the show because you stole my fucking day Diish.
Speaker 3: I think it's for its purpose, it does well, but yeah, you're right, I think with reliability there are question marks over that stuff.
Speaker 2: How it goes long term. I don't know. I'd like to own one just to see what it's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, which is annoy me if I had to keep going back to the dealership to get stuff fixed.
Speaker 1: I think the Defender is probably my favorite out of all of them. I think it's the best looking one. Yeah, but do you reckon he's pretty rugged looking. Well, I think it's also a mixture of both. Yeah, it is rugged looking, but it's also such a sleek and sexy looking car. Like it's not that kind of it's not rugged in the sense that it's like book moody, boisterous. It's like it holds its own it's got a real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I did set you a challenge. I said, bring in a car that bring in a car that is sexy, and you said okay, and then you brought in your goat Mobile and I said try again. And then you brought in this, which was way cooler. So you know what I was thinking, maybe at the end of this episode, set a challenge and I'll come to the party. You've done it before and I've come to the party, all right, all right, see here you go. Anyway, Car News News, Oh, the BNW concept touring coop. So this is sort of a bit Z four looking.
Speaker 3: But also very random and not expected, I thought, because car companies have stopped kind of doing coupeys. It's just been sorry, not coupe's concepts, and it's just been a bit sort of you know, they just do a concept but then it's actually a production car, whereas they don't do this sort of stuff anymore. We have a coach built a vehicle like this that that just looks out of this world, and.
Speaker 1: At the first glance it almost looks like fan art. It does. That's what I was saying when I first saw this.
Speaker 3: I just somebody's sort of knocked something together three dai. But to think they've actually created this in person and like actually presented it to the public, I think is pretty cool. They don't typically do that unless there is some intention to potentially do something like this in the future, and they're obviously not confirming anything, but you know, I just think it'd be kind of cool. It's still a two seater. All this does is just gives you a little bit more load carrying capacity. But I just think it's a really sort of fascinating look into what they.
Speaker 1: Sort of might do. So BMW said.
Speaker 3: The concept during Coupe shares its name and draws its inspiration from the three two eight touring coupe from the late nineteen thirties, which won the Millairmgli Meat Miglia Melair.
Speaker 1: This is what happens when Paul does a shoeing gets a tickley throat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a bit too far east from my country to pronounce me race in nineteen forty. The concept is also said to pay homage to the first BMW to wear the touring badge, the two Shooting Break from the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you reckon? There's parts that I love and there's parts that I'm a bit like, Ooh, I think all in all, I think it's very cool. The front looks a bit odd. The front looks weird. Yeah, the front looks a bit sort of almost old. That's what made me think it was possibly fan ar't I do? Like the really aggressive The fact that they put such big aggressive gills on the side on such a small car, I think is actually cool. But then you go around the back and you're like, whoa, what is this car? It's like a completely that's a work of art. Yeah, Like that looks like it's the back of one of their M three wagons. Yeah, yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 3: They didn't mention the Z three M coupe anywhere. That was a thing that looked like a shoe that they produced. And the other thing as well that I find you interesting the fact that this was done basically on a platform that's shared with the with the Supra, so the Z four is obviously a super beneath the skin and vice versa. I just wonder whether that means Toyota might get a bite at something like this as well.
Speaker 1: Hope, what do you think Toyota would do something like this? Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If BMW has done it with that platform and they share that platform, perhaps that's a thing that's going to happen.
Speaker 2: But you never know.
Speaker 1: It does look cool, doesn't it. Yeah. I like the fact that I like them. I like how they've kind of rounded the back on the inside yep, so you can really load this thing up. But it does look like it's even the back has been kind of like the load space. You look at it and go, that's actually a work of art. Like they've really concentrated on how that looks, whereas a lot of generally it's like not many people pay that much attention to how the boot looks. Do you know what I mean, though generally they'll put boot like fucking nets in or.
Speaker 3: Well it uses Italian leather for that rear section, oh handcrafted.
Speaker 1: I like Italian leather in my rear section. Lit. So yeah, let us say what you reckon. I'll put that up on socials as well as the goat car up on socials and you can let us know what you think. I'll switch one you'd buy, yeah, goat car or the coupe. Oh. You know what I saw during the week was one of the old Volvo station wagons. I can't remember the actual number of it, but you know the ones I'm talking about, right, like the old school wagons. I think they came generally in a blue or whatever whatever. There's a guy over in the UK, like this dude is fucking loaded, right, but he's he's like the old aristocrat looking guy. He's got one of these cars and he's put it. He's colored in like a almost like that racing green British green, Jaguar green, and he's redone the seats in it tan. Fuck. It looks so good. I must find that. I'll send it to you. But I just saw an old Volvo ad volver. I just saw an old Volver. Is that Donna? Is that leather Draymoor? Well, I know Paul likes a lo lip Jesus. So moving on to the next one, which I just caught my eye.
Speaker 3: An ex Apple engineer has been charged for stealing self driving secrets for China. China, Yeah, so what's happened here is the US Justice Department of Justice has filed charges against a former Apple software engineer for allegedly downloading and passing on large quantities of the American companies technology in relation to self driving cars to a Chinese company.
Speaker 2: And Apple was or is still working on a long.
Speaker 3: Overdue self driving car which was dubbed Project Titan. So the former Apple engineer has been identified by the charges as thirty five year old Wabo Wang, and was Agape was a former Mister Wang was a former resident of Mountain View, California, who began working for Apple in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: So I'm just having a look here at this story.
Speaker 3: So only a few months later, mister Wang accepted a job with a Chinese company that was developing self driving car software, but according to the indictment, he didn't inform Apple of his new role. For more than four months, and then he proceeded to access large amounts of data on Apple self driving car project before his access was cut off on his last day with the company. So I obviously would have had a notice period of three or four months or something.
Speaker 2: That is so dodgy. That is so dodgy.
Speaker 1: Apple then reported the theft of the FBI.
Speaker 3: And when the discovery was made, the US federal agents raided his home in June twenty eighteen, finding a large quantity of data.
Speaker 2: Stolen from Apple. Wow.
Speaker 3: Crazy, and then it goes on to saved. I thought it was fascinating. It was alleged that shortly after the raid, mister Wang departed on a flight to China.
Speaker 1: Went straight to the motherland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so not typically on China, But this is what governments and companies around the world are concerned about when it comes to this sort of corporate espionage. You get these people employed in these car companies and companies in general stealing information that they then feed back to countries that want to fast track development of these technologies. And you can imagine the amount of money that Apple is tipped into this to then have some bloke just download it all and away they go is just crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, isn't it. It's like data bridges of like this have been going on for a fair while lately. How do they stop it?
Speaker 3: You can't really, I mean, you can have people you know, and again, this is what governments around the world are frightened of. When you become, you know, someone who is blackmailed by another country or something like that, you are then forced into stealing this information. If you're smart about it, they would never know because if your job there is driverless car technology, you can hoard data over a long period of time secretly and have it vanished without anyone ever knowing.
Speaker 1: This guy you know a little bit too much about this. This could explain why why we've seen the court system of late Yes.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I just think it's really fascinating and I reckon this. This isn't the first time, won't be the last time. Data breaches will keep happening, and it's it really is up to companies to better manage the data and make sure that it doesn't go bye byes.
Speaker 1: Would surprise me if this happens quite a bit. Maybe it's just catching a lot of press because it's going back to China. There's a lot of bad press about China. You won't hear me saying a bad thing about China. No, I will welcome our overlords with open arms byd and I will quite happily drive whatever they're are putting on the table and play the guitar doors and whatever they want. By the way, our next story. I instantly thought to you when I saw this sere we go, Was it a man with a giant penis? Close? Was that documentary that you and your wife man with the biggest penis with the world's biggest penis? I thought, can you guys stop watching my home videos? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So this one is driver of rented lambeau flees scene after running out of talent and crashing into a dealership.
Speaker 1: So close.
Speaker 3: But so this happened in Sydney, and you know Sydney better than I do. But apparently a bloke was driving a rented Lambo Huracan and somehow lost control of it. And the footage has come out since then of losing control of it.
Speaker 1: And this just happens to be right near my house.
Speaker 3: And venient thing is that this all keeps stacking up and pointing towards you. Mmm, just because I remember you promoting some of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh look, I might have made a TV appearance about something like this recently. I wasn't going to I wasn't gonna bring it up. Thanks for bringing up. It seems like you endorse all this sort of stuff, which is good. Yep. So look if the next episode of The Driver shows a little bit late, I'm just doing five to twenty in Pentridge.
Speaker 2: That's not a strip club.
Speaker 1: That's not a strip club. But well someone's getting fucked. Yeah, very good.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I thought, just as an aside to the moron that was driving this car, I thought it was really cool to see the images from the firefighters who published all of this, and their attents at rescuing the vehicle and making everything safe. It was really cool to see them hard at work here getting it all set up. They had these frames and ratchet straps just to make the scenes safe before they could remove all the cars because it was quite an awkward position. The Lambeau crashed into it, sort of flipped the falcon up onto its side, and then the hurricane was mounting it effectively.
Speaker 1: So have you got have you got this your little website? Yeah, so it's a car Experts dot com. Are you okay, well, let me just cli yes wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's it's quite a remarkable achievement that I've been able to make it all safe. So it shows you that all the training they actually go into, sometimes in the most random ways, actually pays off for them, which is good to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as opposed to the training that that Lambeau driver had zero of very little by the looks of it. By the way, where he's where he's driving. I actually know I know that car yard, that actual car yard I bought when I first moved to Sydney. I needed like a car just to last me sort of six months, and I bought a car from that car yard. And it was a it was a bloody oh my god, it was a friggin' Kya. Remember the coops with the k Yeah, yeah, and this black thing and oh my god, yeah, smell like cigarettes. It's good car though, you go far back. Yeah, So it's interesting I crashed a Lambeau into it also.
Speaker 3: From Yeah, but look, it's well, I don't know if they've found the driver, and I don't know if anyone has any more information on this. If you do get in touch, contact at the Drivers Show dot Com today. You'll be curious to know whether they found the driver, because if it was rented, surely you would have their details.
Speaker 1: But mind you I had.
Speaker 3: I saw this story on Reddit about a guy who when Turo launched in Australia, he rented out his M two on Turo. Oh, guy came valid license, everything was okay, came time to return the car. Car never came back at all. Yeah, it was just stolen. And obviously Toro has insurance and all that sort of stuff. But it just shows you that even if someone turns up with the driver's license to rent a vehicle like this, if they're driving like that, they crash it and they run away.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're running away, you clearly probably know.
Speaker 3: That you're not going to get caught otherwise, or just come straight to your house unless they were intoxicated or something. I don't know, but yeah, I'll be curious to see how this one actually ended up.
Speaker 1: Interesting mob, good people, good people. Can you remember on a preview this is let's go. I just want to go off cars for two seconds because I think it would be of interest. We've brought this up before. Can you remember a while ago, we were talking about we both like watches, right, and we were talking about I've got an Amiga Speedmaster the Moonwatch, right, and then Swatch brought out like an Amiga collaboration, which I thought was just crazy. I mean I think it was they watches at retail for like three hundred and eighty bucks. It's basically a piece of plastic and I was like, why the fuck would anyone buy a piece of plastic watch because what they were doing was reselling them for like eight hundred, nine hundred bucks. Well, I'm that fucking idiot who bought that Moonwatch, and I'm wearing it right now.
Speaker 2: There you go. I didn't notice that earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I basically bought it just because I thought it was a fun watch. And to be honest, I got a pretty good price on it. So it just eight thousand dollars yeah right, I actually paid less for my actual Amiga Speedmaster and your new car. Yeah yeah, I just thought it was like a fun daily But I don't know, it's a bit. I don't know, what do you what do you make of these sort of collapse I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think that given the demand, I mean, you saw the lines they had and the resale obviously it's popular, so I mean, I think we'll see more of that. That's probably going to pave the way for them, because I think those collaborations tend to cost a lot of money to set up, but if you can get an investment return, and they're obviously high margin as well. Well.
Speaker 1: The guy that sold this to me is like a professional reseller, so he's got like a a shop if you like, but he'll fly all around the world. Not all around the world, but he'll fly generally. He will he'll fly rationally, but he'll fly around Sydney, Melbourne wherever these are launching and whatnot, and he'll sort of resell them because he's basically puts price on. Say you buy the watch is retailing at four hundred bucks, and he sells it for eight hundred. He'll justifire going, well, you can't really get them. Plus I had to wait in the queue for half a fucking day, so you kind of save. But yeah, no, it's interesting, like they even the version of this they did like a it's called like moon Dust or some crap. It's basically just a gold hand on it and they're selling for like twelve, fifteen hundred bucks. It's like, anyway, this is my version of an NFT. How are your en? He's going all right?
Speaker 3: Next news story? Oh god, that was the last news story. So let's talk about our car review. Oh yeah, let's talk about that.
Speaker 4: The twenty twenty three Subaru Outback Sport XT Prices start at forty six thousand, six hundred ninety dollars for the Entry all wheel drive to fifty five nine hundred ninety dollars for the XT Toury.
Speaker 1: Gordy, this is the car you bought, isn't it? Yes? Go on Q for some underwhelming responses. The twenty twenty three Subaru Outback or Will Drive Sport X team. Never thought I'd own one, but here we are. Yeah, girls, go girl, look out, elite dad bod coming through.
Speaker 3: I actually really liked the Outback. I recommended my in laws by one.
Speaker 2: They bought one. They do sort of caravanning and stuff with it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I just think it's a It's a good compromise if you don't want an suv, which some people don't, but you still want all the space and a higher ride height, so it ticks all those boxes. And finally, it's turbo charge, which means it's not slow like the old one was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there was a few reasons why I bought it too. Was one because I did I wanted an SUV, but there's none I really liked. I think for the price and for the stats of this fifty eight thousand roughly drive away one hundred and eighty three kilos three hundred and fifty meters of talk. Those numbers make me cry. But whatever five year warranty on this look. I think for me personally, I wanted a car that I can chuck the kid in, chuck the wife in the boot. But yeah, chuck the family in the car and go to places like the snow or whatever, and do road trips and stuff like that and it come out in a reasonable nick. I think they're a great car. I mean, they're built really well. They just feel quality from the moment they sort of jump in. And I didn't want the top spectauring on purpose. I actually think this looks better with the black rims and black font.
Speaker 2: Highlight and highlights.
Speaker 1: Makes me feel sporty, even though when I get out of the car, I'm clearly a man that sits in a studio with another bloke and eats danishes. Yeah, look, I think And look also the sport trim on this. On the inside, it's kind of like a it's weird. It's like a leather but it's not and I like that. I wanted it to be something I can durable wipe down when when you let the wife out of the boots I was going to say, when I have a midnight wake. But all right, But they're kind of renowned as being a bit of a daggy car, but for me, I think they're great. They look really good too, and I don't know, they do have a bit of go anywhere, like if I wanted to drive it to the side of the country. In this it's quite a capable car. It's quiet too. That was the one thing that surprised me. There's a fuck all road noise in this. I will say the things I do love about it too. The infotainment's really good on it, and I think it's like the screen's nice and big, and I am going to miss the physical climate control. I do sort of you know, you've kind of got to go into the screen a bit for that, which is a bit annoying.
Speaker 2: But it's very roomy.
Speaker 3: I was surprised by how much room there is in the second row and in the boot, Like it is enormous for what it is.
Speaker 1: And that's the one thing I've noticed since having a kid too, is kids with them carry a lot of baggage, like more than my wife, and they just carry a lot of stuff. And so yeah, we just wanted a big boot for that. There is a reason there's a I think price point wise too, this is great because what roughly fifty eight thousand drive away, and I think for that price, what you're getting is I don't think it's a bargain, but I don't think it's it's overprized at all. I think the fuel economy was a bit Yeah, what are you averaging? It's it's sort of higher than the naturally aspirated one. Well, I think they was saying in the stats, I think super is claiming around about I think it's yeah, well, I think they're claiming less. I think they're claiming like eight nine. I was doing more like twelve.
Speaker 3: About twelve is what you'd expect to get out of it, because yeah, well the second you turbo charge it, yeah, here we go. So nine with the turbo but yeah, I think it's going to be more than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, it really is. But look, I think it's a solid car. It looks good. The paint looks I've got the I don't know what the official color for the dirty looking green is, but that's the one I've gone for.
Speaker 2: So do you get yours from a dealer? What was the wait time?
Speaker 1: Like? Yeah, shout out to suber Ud Chalora, big shout out to those guys, because the wait isn't too long, Like I'm getting this as we record, I'm getting it in July.
Speaker 2: Yep. Okay, it's not too bad.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeap, Yeah, that is good.
Speaker 1: I think the wait time is excellent. God, considering my brother has been waiting for his Toyota Brado, Yep, he has waited. At the moment was speaking yesterday, he's waited eighteen months for that. Oh my god, that's insane, isn't it. Like that is ridiculous. My dad bought a land Cruiser and was waiting like that sort of time for it, And I remember just seeing them. He was one of the first I reckon around to order them. And I remember seeing heaps of them on the road in Sydney. I'm like, Dad, where's your car? I'm seeing heaps of them. What's going on? He goes, Oh, I've seen one or two, Like nah, send them everywhere? Yeah, yeah, So I don't know. I thought. I thought the wait time is really good, and that's kind of what got me over the line as well. I think times in general are starting to improve.
Speaker 3: Obviously you've got your edge cases like Toyota, which can't seem to get manufacturing right, but everyone else is getting much better now with weight times, especially the Chinese brains. You've got stacks of those cars available now without having to wait at all. So the taype I was two years, which I was like, well, they're now improving that because they've got an extra stock allocation.
Speaker 1: So I think they've shaved like a year off the wait times. That's good, yeah, which pretty good. Twelve months to wait for one of those, not bad, not bad, I'll do that good size. Yeah, So what do you think of this car?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 2: I really like it.
Speaker 3: I think that it is just the way to go if you don't want an suv, and I think that it is a good all rounder.
Speaker 2: So I ca't to see what you think about the infotainment system.
Speaker 3: Longer term, because I find it fine, but it was just a little bit fiddly at times. So I'll be curious to see how that goes for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the climate control really is the big thing. I mean once, once you've got car playing this, it's fine, you know what I mean. I think, I just I think it works good. The wireless Apple car play too. For some people, it's neither here or there. For me, I love it. I think it's where we should be. I can't believe we're not. It's such an easy thing to just jump in, not think about happy, very happy, very good question. What would your Camakazi car be? So if you could have one car, that is probably the worst financial decision ever, but you didn't care, what would you do? What would you go? Ooh that is a hard one. Yeah, that is a really hard one. Unlimited money. I think that would defeat the purpose of a Kamakazi car. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Just looking at the resale of them, I think the Defender would be fun because the resale isn't great.
Speaker 1: Really, I'd go something a little bit more Porsche.
Speaker 2: That Caman GT four was great, but why is that.
Speaker 1: A Kamakazi car because basically I can't afford it.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, So the title of the segment is tell me about a car you can't to forward.
Speaker 1: Tell me a car that you know I shouldn't buy, but I really want to buy that I probably could.
Speaker 2: I think it needs to be a classic as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So for me, if we're not doing just new cars, mine would be something like a Lambghina Kuntage because you know that it would be so much fun to drive and just so cool, but probably very expensive to run and maintain and highly unreliable.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that'd beat me.
Speaker 1: Actually, I've always wanted a Toronto XU one. I mean the resale there's so ridiculously overpriced.
Speaker 2: Yep, especially for a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for a good one. And there's so many like tribute or replicas out there. But I'd just have a genuine x U one GTR And it's like they're even in the door cards They've got like the it's almost like a checkerboard. Look, it's such a cool car as time goes on, and something like that would be a bit of a massive pain in the ass to maintain and actually, to be honest, saying this out loud. I don't think it would actually drive that great. Probably wouldn't. No, No, I think a lot of those older cars wouldn't. If I'm yeah, if I'm being completely honest, it would. It would just be upsetting to drive. Yes, you know when you've got like a hero car and you get into it and you're like, yeah, this does drive like nineteen seventy two. Yeah, but I would I would probably buy that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 3: Well, anyone listening contact at the Driversshow dot com today you let us know what your camera Carzi car would be over the socials as well.
Speaker 2: Do you have any socials to read out?
Speaker 1: Let's have a little There's a guy who writes to is on our Instagram, dms, every single app.
Speaker 2: I think it's Is it Trevor?
Speaker 1: No? Oh god, don't get me started. What's Trevor? Do you know you and Trevor have this fascinating thing in common when when you call me and you're at the studios, you both say I'm down stairs. I remember picking up the phone to fucking Travelong and I'm just like hey mate, and he just goes I'm downstairs, and I go down there and there's this guy disheveled guy with like speed dealer Sonny's on and he's got his T shirt tucked in and he's got these real like wrap around blind men's style fucking sunnys. He just like he just makes me laugh. Yeah. No, there's a guy called George Moore. Shout out to Georgie. He always goes, Yeah, another episode, and you didn't answer my question that I've been asking every single episode. And the funny thing is, I just we're not going to answer it today either.
Speaker 2: What is the question?
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I've got to go that far back in the every fucking look at this. What was the first thing people? I think it was there was something. I think he was the one. He was probably the original one who asked about merch. It's probably Daniel. We get a lot of stuff sent to us, which thank you for that. By the way. Actually here's a little bit of a who from Intrigued Coop. Shout out to Intrigued Coop off road Ford Mustang raptor rumored.
Speaker 2: Oh and it's no joke.
Speaker 3: Ford Mustang Raptorm of the Electric ond or the normal one report in the US.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't want to read, Oh I don't want to read this because of the article of who it's by.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, then it's not true. I don't want to get sued again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to get sued again. In fact, I don't want to read that article. I'll read the headline. That's enough. I haven't heard anything about it. Have you heard anything about it? Yes, And you have a car website, a legitimate, good one, so I'm not going to read the competition. So anyway, mate, thanks for your email, but that's bullshit. There's a famous classic car garage in Sydney. I got this sent a lot and we've talked about them before because they had a BYD at oh three, I don't remember that yet, and they had that for sale for like seventy thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Seventy million dollars something.
Speaker 1: Like that, which I thought was the oddest thing ever, considering you can buy one brand new for forty five.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: This one is someone sent me a BYD I forget. I think it's like the E six or something like that. Oh yes, yeah, I remember that sort of old school BYD and they've got it. They've got one for sale and it's never been I saw that that was it never been new in Melbourne? Yeah? I was it in Melbourne. Yeah, this this particular one was it had like no kilometers on it, zero kilometers? Why would I buy that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You are looking into it, aren't you. Yeah, that's that's my Chemikazi car right there. I answered the question sponsored vehicle to the day I die. There is nothing wrong with the car with guitar strings in the doors yep. And you know I mean that would to my contractual agreement. Sorry, I'm just getting word from China emperors. E. Yeah, you want me to take the shot, I'll take the shot. Okay. So if let's wrap this sucker up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want to get in touch with us, contact at the Drivers Show dot com today.
Speaker 1: You as the email address, give us a yell. We'll read out anything you said.
Speaker 3: Also, get in touch with us on social media at the Drivers Show dot com today you and if you can, please, as soon as you've done listening to those or even while you're listening to this, leave us a five star rating on whichever platform you're listening on as well.
Speaker 2: That would help us immensely.
Speaker 1: Yes, there is a video on our socials of the Subaru XT sport. There is one of the Corolla. The gr Corolla have a bit of a sticky beg. Let us know what cars you want to review next. Oh, you know how last week you got the Cayman GT four. Yes, next week got a oh look at you excellent doing some deals. Yes, probably trying to stay off the news again it was going to be a hurricane, but just to bump that one, yeah into no one's on hold in the factory, Just having a a bit of a detail. Thanks for listening, everyone,