Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 3: Jack actually has a song that he's been mumbling in the studio last ten or fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know what it is.
Speaker 3: We do a thing occasionally called song detective and this is where you can record someone on your phone of a song that you have started singing or you're trying to remember what it was called. And we turned the listeners into song detectives and we've got one hundred percent strike rating on this.
Speaker 1: What is the song?
Speaker 4: Okay? It goes like this. I'll do a live performance of it. And I don't have much just a little line from what I think is the chorus?
Speaker 2: Do do.
Speaker 1: So early? Were we doing it? I thought at first you were doing thriller, but no, show.
Speaker 4: Down, no, no, but it's not. It's not like. It's definitely not a dance song.
Speaker 2: You sure how you look something like that?
Speaker 4: Oh where you've been in all my life? So it's like a love song. I'm filling in lyrics. That are the lyrics? Don't use those to go?
Speaker 1: Okay, once more, please.
Speaker 2: Bu bu bum bum bum butter bum boom boom.
Speaker 1: Now you've added on two cycles from the last one. Is that the B side?
Speaker 4: That's it. That's my best take.
Speaker 1: Alright, anyone got any ideas? Carler Brighter. Now you're listening to the question Know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: We need the song detectives. Jack is trying to remember what a song is called. All he's got so far is.
Speaker 2: The dadda dada dad um do dadada dum.
Speaker 3: I'm still convinced he's just slow down thriller. Is Jack humming the Harry Potter theme? My son says it sounds like the macas ad? Is it the old sorbent toilet paper? Add At the moment, we're getting a lot of confusion.
Speaker 1: That's what we're getting. Let's go to some calls now, Kim, Hello, Hello, Kim. What do you think the song is? Jack is trying to remember, well, you know, Charlie and the Chocolate's actually the old one where they're about to go in the tunnel on the boat. Yeah? Is that the pure imagination one.
Speaker 2: Or way and lowly singing glitch direction?
Speaker 1: Lie that.
Speaker 4: You know, That's not what I'm trying. I'm thinking of a love song?
Speaker 1: Is that one? And then you answered this? Then you added this fancy bit at the end. Yes, that's Jack.
Speaker 4: No, it does sound like that is what?
Speaker 2: There is no earthly way and low singing glitch direction Lee, I'm.
Speaker 4: Thinking of more of a love song close Kim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love those little feathers. Kim, thank you very much. Just go to Norell Hello, Norell, Hello, how are you with jack song? What do you think it is? To me?
Speaker 2: It sounds like memories from Barbara Strivan.
Speaker 1: I didn't have.
Speaker 3: Jackie Boy as a Barber Streison fan.
Speaker 1: But who knows? This is some cats? Isn't it? This isn't it? Is it? No? Not it? Close? Same, we're dining there, Noel, thank you very much. Let's go to work. Get that off. Let's go to Sonya. Good morning, Sonya. Hello. I think it's Lady and Read by Christa Burke.
Speaker 4: I do love that song.
Speaker 1: I love song, beautiful song, cheaked cheek, what a banger.
Speaker 3: It's always a good Monday.
Speaker 1: If you help me, there's right, Sonya.
Speaker 4: I know this too well.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't forget the lyrics like Sonya. Let's try Joel. Good morning, Joel. Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 1: What do you think is Joel? Is it Barbara stras in the way we were.
Speaker 3: We're going deep into the deepest cuts of barber strikes this morning, aren't we.
Speaker 1: Smaswick give this is it? Yes? Joe your price?
Speaker 3: How on earth did you crack that very good detective would Joel.
Speaker 1: Well? I actually I didn't think of her when I first heard her the humming.
Speaker 2: I was featuring the movie of the the second movie in.
Speaker 1: The series of the Naked Gun Seorgy, and persually actually hums it while it would be Assassin is outside the door, humming.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen that movie in about twenty years. Great movie, baby, it's dropped into the back of mine.
Speaker 2: Mind Saswick give.
Speaker 3: The bigger question is how does this soul wake it into your head in the middle of today's show?
Speaker 1: Such a bigger question for me. Ms.
Speaker 3: Barbara strikes a burrow his way into your mind's.
Speaker 1: So I would send you a prize. Thank you very much. The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast h