Speaker 1: Got anything good. Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Emotions have been running high amongst a loyal faction of those who listened to this show who love F one. What they did love was Monday morning turning in mindo morning, Monday morning turning into the show, and they heard Patsy just do the news and sport. She's just doing a job, just doing the news, sport, announcing this gold sport.
Speaker 2: Oscar Piastre has cemented his spot in the Driver's Championship with the win at the Miami GP this morning.
Speaker 1: We thought nothing of it until quite a few emails came in, and the most vocal of them, a very well worded email, was from a guy called mister Wolf. Hey, Christiano, Petrina has to do a job. She's also, but yet again she announced the winner of the F one without even a moment for me to mute the radio in the car. I'm not one to complain usually, but this has happened far too often, and it's a nightmare. The time zone being a challenge. I have to either watch the race at midnight or watch the replay the next day. I'm sure hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of fans. Do keen to hear your thoughts. So yesterday we were talking about this, I get this email as well, coming to Patsy's defense from Mandy Christian.
Speaker 3: I was just listening to a podcast.
Speaker 1: I had to stop follow over on the side of the road after dropping my car off a service to quickly send this email to explain we now go to block caps. It is not Patsy's responsibility for your lack of planning, mister Wolfe. I hate it when listeners attack each other. We are not a divided show. Mister Wolfie stated that him and his kids is to every single down the way to school. He also knew if one was occurring sometime on Sunday slash Monday morning, then he should have known the news updates every half an hour plus before the news. You Christian clearly say Patsy's news is on the way or up next, giving him ample time to adjust. Well, mister wolf has left. Another corresponds, let's hear him speak.
Speaker 4: Wolf He here, I propose one or more of the following sentences, and the winner of the Miami Grand Prix is or a wonderful f one race in Miami was won by could be worthy alternatives to simply blurting out, and Oscar Piastre has won the Miami Grand Prix. I hope we have reached a sensible conclusion to this matter. I look forward to your comments and thoughts.
Speaker 1: All right, so we're going to shift it, possibly from gold sport.
Speaker 2: Oscar Piastre has cemented his spot in the Driver's Championship with the win at the Miami GP this morning.
Speaker 3: All right, Pats, you happy to give it like a dry run? Now demo run?
Speaker 2: Why not? I've got a couple of points about that, but yes, let's have a look. Okay, you want me to read this what I've been given.
Speaker 1: I'm two weeks ago, right, perhats. He goes to me, have you got any feedback from me on the show? And it was this aggressive.
Speaker 3: I won't. I don't know any give about the future.
Speaker 1: What I know in a way that was try me, just try meybody, just try it. We we listen, just give some feedback. It's now getting awkward, but anyway, let's give this. It's actually lovely, isn't it, mister Will.
Speaker 2: First point I would make is I don't blurt stuff out to akra best newsreader. Oh would suggest that it's not professionalism.
Speaker 1: Let me just say, members of the jury, please be aware that the record show double Acra winner.
Speaker 2: The second point I would make is that I take on his suggestions. However, it sounds like he's in medieval England because we do not we write for how we speak. That sounds to a fear of the other is a newspaper, right. But anyway, let's have a look what I've been given on this bit of paper by producer Caitlin and the winner of the Miami production.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just try and make it professional, because if you want to keep that acra, you need to keep a professional.
Speaker 2: Old sport. And the winner of the Miami Grand Prix is it's just not how we'd ride it.
Speaker 1: It sounds good. I think it sounds a little bit better. Yet and the other one committed to it cant when a sibling has been told you.
Speaker 2: So, Red, I guess, can I have this thing again? You absolutely can updating gold sport and a wonderful f one race in Miami is one by see, we don't know, we don't like it.
Speaker 1: It actually sounds a bit warmer one. And also the tense was wrong there I can tell katel'st it for You isn't is? What has been one by?
Speaker 2: A wonderful f one race in Miami is one by No. That just doesn't make ye. One by a wonderful f one race in Miami has been one by Maybe use a.
Speaker 3: Little pawn.
Speaker 1: Feedback, similar feedback I've had said, whether I considered just putting some porn in during the show. But it's like a middle aged thing. But I really can't listen. A pause, right, just to make it more dramatic.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, build up the momentum.
Speaker 3: Let's go again, hang on, all right?
Speaker 2: Updating gold Sport, A wonderful f one race in Miami is one by No. I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, you didn't commit.
Speaker 2: Do it again, gold Sport, A wonderful f one race in Miami is one by no. Well, do it again? Do it again, gold Sport, A wonderful F one race in Miami is one by Oscar Piastree.
Speaker 1: No pause, then you could have some celebrating musica.
Speaker 3: Do it again, but just wait, just count to three and one more thing. Change it has.
Speaker 2: Melbourne red leather, yellow leather, all right, twelve?
Speaker 3: Can they actually take back those anchors? Has it ever happened before my dead cold.
Speaker 2: Hands updating gold Sport. A wonderful F one race in Miami has been won by Oscar Pstree.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm with mister Wolf.
Speaker 3: That sounded really good. More dramatic, gramatic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's it's the news. We don't It's not like.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're never one to see the news, are you? Sho nine thousand examples of it done. Most mornings are way never never.
Speaker 3: Since what are you prepared to do? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Pretty much Wow.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We are moving on. Okay, we have to move on.
Speaker 1: But there are a couple of messages coming in and they're come into your defense Pantsy Harrison here in Mount dunneat Hey, guys, mister Wolf needs to accept.
Speaker 3: Is he trending?
Speaker 1: People awake up and see trending right now in Australia, Mister Wolf Ago who's mister Wolf from Reservoir Dogs. Mister Wolf needs to accept it if he wants to rewatch F one needs to be aware of the potential announcement on any media and broadcast media. Every year, I really watch the final round of the Masters with my mates. We sign out social media and no radio on the job site for the day. Sacrifices have to do a house and I don't want you signing out this show ever, my fraend. It's a sacrifice too far. And radio is a hard one because you can stop yourself from going on social media, you can stop yourself watching TV.
Speaker 3: But you jump in the car the radio is on from the day before or in the background, just chug it along to your day.
Speaker 1: Sometimes then suddenly someone smashes into your foreground. That's our newsreader who is a loose cannon. Let's be honest, loosen news, loosen light job, Patsy, keep doing what you're doing. If mister Wolf or mister Wolf, if mister Wolf cannot sort out his time zones and and get a good night's sleep, or get up and watch the race like all soccer fans like ask Christian, then he shouldn't even follow the f one. Emotions are running high right now, Chris, and I've been thinking about this, and I have an alternative line. How does this sound? And in Grand Prix News, a thrilling win in Miami four and then.
Speaker 3: Perhaps you announced the winner. Can we hear how that sounds?
Speaker 2: Alrighty? Gold Sport Grand Prix news and a thrilling win in Miami this morning for Oscar p Stree.
Speaker 3: It is, it's beautiful, and that's mister Wolf. Ample time to go. Oh, I don't want
Speaker 1: To hear this, yaf perhapsy the spoiler Christian Connell Show Podcast