Speaker 1: Celebrity news. You like that guy, the Brooklyn Let's head to crow out. Now, what do you got?
Speaker 2: Dylan Sprouse. So he's one of the twins, is Dylan and Cole Sprouse. They were the Sweet Life of Zach and Cody. They're also The Little Boy. They both played the Little Boy and Big Daddy. Dylan was on a new podcast interview where he spoke about how he met his victorious secret wife Barbara Palvin. Now, she is a babe, a fifteen out of ten. He is most definitely punching A. Yeah, she's extremely attractive. I can shoot this at model if you should see her, and she's just got She's Hungarian and she's just got that like European look.
Speaker 3: European but like blue Eye or that one of her in the blue blazer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was boring, but you get boring.
Speaker 2: She's Hungarian. It's like they're fun.
Speaker 1: It's got to be something. She's too beautiful.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's got I don't know, like a really long second toe. He's always anything make I feel better, Like you can't be that perfect. So anyway, I mean, obviously, you know when he met her, he grabbed onto her with two hands. But it's actually very interesting her first interaction with him, but she says it was the moment that he knew that she was the one take a listen to me.
Speaker 4: Person at the Harper's Bizarre Icons party and she cut me in line for the red carpet and I was like, I don't care how pretty you are, you're not cutting me. And she turns around and I'm wearing this red and white striped shirt. She goes, what are you a hotdog vendor? And it was just immediately in love. I just need to be with someone who makes me laugh, Like when I'm sitting at a dinner table with Barbara and we're like laughing about something, and I can't see a couple who's like sitting down in complete silence.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what do you do when you get home? Do you still? Do you still have sex? When you like, you know what? It is? A chicked like giving it to a guy. Really love that.
Speaker 2: But my also, my favorite couple to be in, like, my favorite relationships to be in and couples to see are the ones that rip shreds off.
Speaker 3: His Yeah, it's literally my and Ryan's relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just awfully bully each other all day long, not to be sure if you like each other kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: And sometimes people overhear it though, and they're like wow, and you're like, oh no, no, no, it's how we show love. Yeah, exactly. And also Sonny Sandler, who's the seventeen year old daughter of Adam Sandler. She's also started to do like the acting thing. She was in a Netflix movie called you'res So Not Invited to My bar mitzvah, and she missed that one. She was also in Happy Gilmore Too and actually played his daughter and habby Gilmore Too. So she was talking to Jimmy Fallon and she revealed a really weird and I'm talking this is odd thing that her dad, Adam does.
Speaker 5: Take a listen from when I was younger, me and my sister, we dressed up in his clothes before that was popular and.
Speaker 1: Cool, like the shorts. Make sure it's the shorts.
Speaker 5: We held diet cokes and like yelled about the air conditioning being off, and then we jumped in the pool where their socks aren't because he wears his socks in the pool because he can't bend to tick them off on land.
Speaker 2: What he wears his socks in the pool because he can't bend down and take them off. It's obviously, like, I don't know, flexibility is an issue, or maybe his like stomach gets in the way, so he just goes into the pool with his socks on.
Speaker 1: But if he can put his socks on and then he can.
Speaker 2: Take off, I mean laziness, He's probably just like, oh, well whatever, there.
Speaker 1: Is nothing worse than wet socks. Oh yeah, that's feeling, you know, like you go somewhere in your I don't know, you've walked on wet grass or something. They get into your shoes, that feeling of wet socks.
Speaker 3: And all your toes are all soggy and pruney.
Speaker 2: I don't even like socks in bed though, like me neither. You know people that do, and they're like they're warm and cozy. Shut up, it's uncomfortable. There's no freedom for the tootsies.
Speaker 1: I only wear my undies to bed. What do you guys?
Speaker 2: Sorry cross gross?
Speaker 3: I just imagine fact, Mike, he's basically naked in bed. Und Yeah, I know, like, and your breeze would be gross to do you wear elastic?
Speaker 1: Wait? No under his belt?
Speaker 3: No, I just need to know they trunks is oh, they're like, are they now?
Speaker 1: It's his second day in a row wearing them. I got dressed in the dark a lot. I was trying not to wake.
Speaker 3: Up my golfrid, What are you all right?
Speaker 1: I'll go and turn my undrews around.