Speaker 1: Little bonus the bad, isn't it? Lovely? Bonus?
Speaker 2: Popular?
Speaker 1: What it is? It's an amused bush on your Thursday. You know what that is? A bush? An amused bush? No, I do not do you listen to tell me about your amused bush.
Speaker 3: So it's when you go to a restaurant and you know, sometimes they'll bring you out a little something a little bit beforehand. They go, this is from the chef.
Speaker 1: It's just a little an amuse boush. Yeah, this is what we've got.
Speaker 3: But it's an amused bush that you wouldn't want to eat because it's how many years old?
Speaker 1: Sash fifteen fifteen years ago?
Speaker 3: Fifteen years old?
Speaker 4: Maybe this week's episode of the buck Up. I said to Kayline Rob, just off the cuff, what's one of the craziest things you've done in all of your years of radio?
Speaker 1: Yes? And your answer was what, Well.
Speaker 3: I couldn't remember. That was my remembered. Two things. One we set Hughesy on fire huh, deeply enjoyable. And the other one was we got a whole bunch of girls together and we hired a bus and we just drove around and flashed our boobs at people, flash bass.
Speaker 4: We got a bunch of messages saying, please find it.
Speaker 3: Oh is that why? And Sash, of course, Sasha's got a great filing sisters so good.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, do you have a big computer that says? Lots of hard drives.
Speaker 3: And she invented a system so that when she was producing our show, that you could put in a keyword and you could find she invented that system.
Speaker 1: She's the Elon Musk of radio producers.
Speaker 3: Sure, she's got fourteen children by four different funds.
Speaker 1: She's going to be the end of democracy. But we love it.
Speaker 3: How is him and all his children?
Speaker 1: Is it really that many? He's got fourteen? I heard a rumor. I think it's made up that none of them would con see naturally. Yeah, but no, they were okay.
Speaker 3: But apparently he's got a botched penis implant.
Speaker 4: A cook cook a sound effect in a bonus.
Speaker 3: But you know, he's my crush.
Speaker 4: You've told me that before, and we tried to move on quickly. He's allowed to be he by the way, I remember, many many months ago, last year I spoke about hair implants.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's one.
Speaker 2: You told he's got a good one.
Speaker 3: You showed me a picture of him when he was bow.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's got a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's you think you'd have a good one.
Speaker 1: So thank you to Sash. Oh my, thank you.
Speaker 3: This is this is such a delicious taste, lush bus flash bars and of the past, the giddy past, when we were so free. Were their phones then in two thousand and nine people have mobile phone.
Speaker 5: Yes, no risk assessments.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. But we had phones, but I don't think we had videos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as clearly as they were so without further roy, very very quickly, you're going to hear Kate Lamber.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dave Hughes and Ed Cavali.
Speaker 4: Time.
Speaker 3: Oh, how fantastic.
Speaker 1: Enjoyed the what's it called again? The flashbus flash two thousand and nine?
Speaker 2: Can I talk about flash Bus?
Speaker 6: Which was one of the best moments everyone's In two thousand and nine, Katie and her flash girlfriends decided to do something for society.
Speaker 2: Tops down, Fast.
Speaker 1: Fast, flash bus is downstairs and it's ready to go.
Speaker 2: Kate Langbrook, are you there?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Now you am here? Are you on the bus? Case?
Speaker 5: Were just all boarded the bus.
Speaker 3: We've got champagne in hand, masquerade masks in hand and in.
Speaker 6: The cup now the boss has walked in and he said that Kate, you can only do the burst leg of the flash bus. So what you've got to do is inspire the flash bus with the first flash of the morning, and then eventually you're gonna have to come back here and the flash bus will continue around until nine o'clock.
Speaker 5: Okay, I can do a root of the I've got to do a block with me, girl, to do a block with me, girls, and we've got to crank one out quickly.
Speaker 2: Now, can you?
Speaker 6: Is there any chance that you can flash this building just as well?
Speaker 5: We'll see how we feel it.
Speaker 2: Come on, are you saying that? Where are you? Where's the bus? Where's the bus?
Speaker 5: Where is that?
Speaker 2: Hell is going on in that bus?
Speaker 5: Sorry, I've got carried away. We haven't even taken off yet. Even old guy, old.
Speaker 6: Guy, an old goud wondering to get his paper in the morning, thinking I'm going to have a great weekend doesn't happen to people somewhere into this is how many of you.
Speaker 2: Done so far?
Speaker 3: Cakes just turned into a rabble of flash Is everyone?
Speaker 5: It's a very high spirited bussy.
Speaker 2: Is everyone at once? Or is there some going on their own?
Speaker 5: Sometimes we're concerned, but some girls have just gone mad.
Speaker 6: Fantastic and Jason and you near flash bus, behind flash.
Speaker 2: Bus and these boobs looking at me everywhere. Yay, yay. It's a fantastic.
Speaker 6: But you're keeping within the road rules, Jason, you're not breaking any road rules.
Speaker 2: So this's what we need on a Friday morning.
Speaker 4: Fantastic.
Speaker 2: You can't follow the bus the whole way. You've got to move. You have to turn Bridge Road.
Speaker 6: I'm continuing, so you haven't veered off your normal course.
Speaker 5: Happen.
Speaker 2: That's the fashionate is the beauty of flash bus. It finds you. Yeah, you don't find flash bros. Daniel, have you seen flash bus?
Speaker 1: Certainly have Where'd you see.
Speaker 2: It turning from Bridge Road into Burnley Street?
Speaker 1: How old are you Daniel?
Speaker 5: Twenty two?
Speaker 2: This day of your life?
Speaker 5: It was pretty good?
Speaker 3: Pretty good.
Speaker 2: Got to be top five, don't it? Definitely in the top five? Boy?
Speaker 5: What the people of Melbourne have started flashing back?
Speaker 2: The men who are women of Melbourne?
Speaker 6: The man of flashing brand Melbourne. We crossed live now to Meighan on the flashbas Meghan, where are you?
Speaker 2: Meghan? What sort of people have you made happy this morning?
Speaker 5: Oh? We've made heaps of people happy. We've made trade is happy. In light on the street, the Defense Force has had a booster sporting.
Speaker 2: Where with a where with a Meghan.
Speaker 5: They were sitting in a light on the street having their peaceful morning coffee and the fast Boss came.
Speaker 2: Along, your personal favorite Meghan.
Speaker 5: We had a gun just before, standing on the corner at McDonald's getting his coffee with his paper and he has got like hold on full of flashbus.
Speaker 2: Is there anyone around where you are now?
Speaker 6: Can you give us one more flashbus before we leave this?
Speaker 2: He knows this guy