Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian No Connel Show podcast. Yesterday we had Logan Martin on and it was a lovely chat. If you remember him at the Tokyo Games, he was the guy that just smashed totally aced everybody else in the freestyle bmxing and it was incredible. He's on yesterday. It was a lovely guy. His auntie Tracy asked him to give us a call and at the end we said, what's a guilty pleasure? It wasn't really a guilty pleasure. He actually joked that our demograph of audience wouldn't know the song by is it a Liver? Olivia Rodrigo Rodrigo. After the show, Jack goes to me, I was one of the biggest songs on TikTok because Jackson influencer. So I thought, I'm going to use this to my advance today. Every day Monday to Friday, when it's my daughter's a lunch break from her online horror of homescoring, and right we watch a TV show whatever she wants to sit down and watch together and I saw out the food. But sometimes it can be twuite a tough crowd. You've met Lois, She's a tough kid. She's a fifteen year old teenager. You know we had Ant Middleton on earlier says special Forces, you know, breaks down seventies on se s he tough enough. If he got in my fifteen year old daughter, the withering, they just say, you know what it's like, you went, you were he's a teenager. It's like the whole lives. They've been watching you write, and suddenly you see where the little weakness is right where the where the key is to the hurt locker that you thought is buried. They will pick that lock and get right in there. Jim. And when she came in on this show, when two questions broke you, she broke me. Yeah, but what do you think asking a fifteen year old, am I cool?
Speaker 2: I thought I was cool, and I thought she would go, yes this, Yeah, my dad's lame, but you are cool and lucky we have you.
Speaker 1: On the show.
Speaker 2: She didn't think I was still turned on you. I also asked how old do you think I am? I thought I actually thought I look younger than I.
Speaker 1: Do in my early thirties.
Speaker 2: She gets, I look thirty.
Speaker 1: Seven and that crushed him. So anyway, yesterday I go in thinking when I just mentioned this driver's license song, you know, as we're on the couch before about to watch Brooklyn nine nine was what she yeah, sound on yesterday? So she sits on the count. She straight away she goes, don't talk because she just wants that's her time. And I go, hey, hang on a minute. She pauses it. I now get I talk for a living right, I will go and do stand up anywhere. I now get dry mouth. I go, oh, the spotlight on you driver's license was the song time talk Oliver Ollie. I'll just go with the song title. I go, hey, you know the song I do this? I do you know? Tell me about it? I went, I even't lied, I didn't say it came from you. I went, yes, it's driving back today. Just listen to some new tunes and that drive who is groaning in here? That driver's license track? Right? Have you heard that? Isn't it brilliant? She goes up there, she looks at me with her and she goes, came out, I like at the start.
Speaker 2: Of this year, it's already dead and gone.
Speaker 1: Presses play away. Sit there in a horrible silence, right, the count swallows me. Oh, I'm hearing in this is this in my mind? And I even said to her nothing, I got nothing she wants. It's just it's just, it's just over. It's a long time ago. Do you know what that song's about? I went, I'm guessing. We then get into it go it's guessing that she gets a driver's license, she drives away from him. She goes surprisingly close. That is doesn't want to give an inch. The end of the couch chat. Now, please help me out here. If any any of you hipsters are listening right now, what song I'm going to go back in today? And my dad, I'm trying on this couch every day at lunchtime. It is the toughest gick in my life. You gotta really fed up. She's just over. They order teenagers are They're over lockdown and you got your old man trying to get some chit chat during you a little bit of headspace to eat and just watch a TV show? What song can I name drop to that? I might even record her reaction right just to see how tough it is in there.
Speaker 2: And we need something I guess extremely current because I would have said brand news.
Speaker 1: It just goes to show we know nothing about TikTok. Please give me a song, give me a story that I can just drop in there. Today The Christian O'Connell Show podcast