Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts, hear more gold podcast playlists and listen live on the free I Heart app.
Speaker 2: That ain'ything good.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. It's a chemist warehouse and.
Speaker 1: Save more money every year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store every day. Hey, pod Squad, My new book Unscript, The Radical Actor Being Yourself is now actually out, which actually means you can buy online or in your good independent bookshops, and also the audiobook which is voiced by me, and also you can get the kindle as well. So please as you're reading it in the book you'll realize I've got my personal email in there. Please let me know how you get on with it as well. I hope you really enjoy it. Please check it out Unscript The Radical Act of Being Yourself. And now today's show, enjoy.
Speaker 3: A Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good Morning, Pats Money, Goome oning Rio, Good Morning Now on a Tuesday.
Speaker 3: On it.
Speaker 1: For the first twenty minutes, we go around the team. We asked you guys as well yesterday, how did you start your week? How was your Monday? Would you say you're a Monday Winner? Or loser. Now you're saying you're a loser.
Speaker 4: Big time loser.
Speaker 5: I thought, and I thought I was going to be a winner because I thought I'd be too clever. We've had to go to Ikea to get five things. We need a bookcase, a bathroom.
Speaker 4: Cabinet, a what else was it?
Speaker 5: A A desk and a curtains, curtains and the bleak curtain.
Speaker 1: Why do you order online? That's what I do now. It's so much easier.
Speaker 4: That is what I should have done. And we're going to do it on the hallways.
Speaker 1: If you go in, you won't get you'll leave it all than five you do you just oh, hang on a minute, ah spice rn. I did buy month Tree, You'll get loads more stuff.
Speaker 5: I ended up thinking, okay, well, let's not do it on the weekend because that's crazy. I'll do it by myself on Monday when it's a lot quieter. What I didn't count forward was a doing it by yourself is incredibly difficult.
Speaker 4: It is a two man job.
Speaker 1: I know you think it's easier to get in and out. Why is it harder at solo?
Speaker 4: It's so much harder.
Speaker 1: It's a teen It's why It's a teen job, isn't it. Mentally it's exhausting physically you've got to build up about ten thousand steps getting through it out the door.
Speaker 4: Yes, because you need one person looking at it.
Speaker 5: And then you end up with so much stuff that like, I'm not an octopus, so I can only carry so many things.
Speaker 1: Surely can't they steal some F one designers to get better design trolleys as well?
Speaker 6: Yes, the one wheel, yes, yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, so it took me so long to get all this stuff. And also because I'm only at Monday at mid day, it's all that demographic is a.
Speaker 1: Lot older, older than and bless them, you know, they come out then because it's a bit calmer for them. But there's a lot of slow day walkers.
Speaker 7: They've got all day to do that they have they take.
Speaker 1: And also I guess it's going to happen to all of us, to be fair, maybe as you get older, does your periphery vision just disappear? Just disappear? Wait, they'll think nothing they do on the street as well of just stopping on the spot. Yes, like that, And don't mind me. I just want there's no one else here.
Speaker 5: And I here, there's there's arrows pointing where to go, but they pay no zero f I'm trying to hit it at pace, move quickly, but I can't get around because.
Speaker 1: She's got somewhere to be to, somewhere to go to. This is just part of your date. It is not your day exactly. It's like really old where you think that is your day. And you see some of them so they like they put a bit of efforts to what they're wearing.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yes, it's a big day out.
Speaker 1: It used to be a festival. Now it's like here.
Speaker 5: And so I was in there for no joke, an hour and a half. I finally get to the end.
Speaker 4: I get through.
Speaker 1: You know, we've got to do a game. We've got to do the IKEA challenge. Who can get what they want? Like five items the quickest. How can you be in there at nineteen minutes?
Speaker 5: It just took final and then I had to go back and get I forgot the little curtain rod holders such a run back horse, come back get that, and people don't.
Speaker 1: Like it if you start swimming up against that.
Speaker 5: And I finally get to the end, I finally check everything out and then the one thing that the bathroom cabinet you had to pick up from a five minutes away at the warehouse. You know, sometimes you get unlucky. And at that point I was like, oh my goodness, like I.
Speaker 1: Think the reason also to go is to treat at the end as the Swedish meat balls.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I couldn't because I had to go.
Speaker 5: I had to go to this five minute warehouse away, which took which just it finally like took my soul at the end, it killed me.
Speaker 1: Is the museum of many souls and flat pack as well, and now genuinely boringly and this is you know, if you Tuesday, we do something called signs you're grown up. I now want to know what bookcase you've got? Is it the sort of swim line sort of vertical weather all vertical?
Speaker 4: We have two of those.
Speaker 5: Yes, we've got one of those that fits in between the sink and the toilet, and then we.
Speaker 4: Have ano slim one.
Speaker 1: Yes, would for the black or we went white grown up beige beige. It was easy if we need to resell it will.
Speaker 5: We also needed one for underneath the sink because we have no body book no, just.
Speaker 4: More bath just like a little what's called like a little capsu is.
Speaker 1: Now this is I would say this isn't the top five signs you're grown up. It's all about storage space, so its maximizing storage space. Is being a grown up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 1: When you're a kid, you don't dream of Oh my god, I can't wait to be like mum and dad and get a bed whenever I want, to have sweets whenever I want. And then really get into really in depth chats about storage solutions, surfaces.
Speaker 4: Oh, we need more surfaces, things we can put stuff on. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Are you a Monday winner or loser? Let us know.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show, podcast.
Speaker 1: Guys, Big News and the Australian VIEWERAU of Stats. Do want to know what's going on in my house next Tuesday night. I've been feeding a little bit fomo guys every day, gone to letterbox. You know, I never opened the letterbox, but I really wanted to. I feel like I was missing out because last week we're doing the census, which is a week today and fat it finally arrived yesterday. They're reassuring orange front cover. Lets you know that it matters. They want to know what's going on in your home. Now, what is this about a lot of people are just getting it done? Now, what's nervness? Don't you want that collective buzz? We're all doing it tonight?
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 5: I want the thrill of knowing that I'm doing the same time as everyone.
Speaker 4: August eleven.
Speaker 1: Yes, why there's no prices getting your homeworking early? Nurse?
Speaker 7: You're not meant to fill it out early. I believe it's got to be.
Speaker 1: It's the whole point of it. Otherwise you could just do it old fashioned word here willy nilly. Oh, we wouldn't like that, says on the bottom in brackets. No, willy nearly filling out this? So have you got yours? Pats?
Speaker 6: No, No, we got the letter to say it's coming. That haven't got the actual orange form yet, which is odd.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: That's got a.
Speaker 7: Sting trying to kick me out of the country.
Speaker 1: No, they're all, they're all. They're all handed out one now, aren't they for the people that they they want?
Speaker 4: This is the top two.
Speaker 1: The prime candidates are known as PCs. If anyone pea ones they want, they know that pea ones are. You know. A couple of weeks ago, it was like who's going to get the alert? Not everyone can get in the skateboats. And now that it's already hone down that the ones we leave behind is at the slow east.
Speaker 7: Oh well, you know I'm on the bench.
Speaker 1: So I thought it was compulsory though we all have to do. You do you do?
Speaker 4: Patty will get hers hopeful maybe to go west.
Speaker 1: Last they're still during straws. Who's going to drive across the bridge? A by that we mean drawbridge. Every city in the world, the west is always a bit same in London, same in Sydney, same in Melbourne. I can probably the same in Perth and adelaide as well, what is it about out west.
Speaker 4: With the bears. We don't need to do it.
Speaker 6: We're just like we are the supreme corner.
Speaker 4: Of the world.
Speaker 1: Now, perats you Monday a loser.
Speaker 4: I'm a bit both.
Speaker 6: I think I'm a winner, but the love God would say he's a loser. So we had an air task A guy come over yesterday to build this.
Speaker 1: The Chester draws that you're waiting for the other week.
Speaker 6: So it came into flat pack boxes and I thought I was doing a favor for my husband, who feels a little bit emasculated overnight because this guy came out. It would have taken us, honestly. And it's just because Chris is the mail of the house doesn't mean that he should be the flat pack builder, right.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, truth away from microphone, Christ, I can't you've got meat and to pretty doe.
Speaker 6: Chris, he's pretty good at stuff. But when I got it, he said, oh great, So this is going to be my whole weekend?
Speaker 7: Now is it building this?
Speaker 6: And I said, don't worry, I've taken that.
Speaker 1: And then note, so you would have said to hey, just because you're the man house, it's not your whole weekend, it's a whole weekend.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I said, let's just a a task it you've deserved, you know, let's make it easy. So this guy Phil came out, Lucky Phil came out yesterday. Geez, he was a ripper.
Speaker 7: He was like a beast.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, this is the same kind of sort of well attention that you were showing the man on House of Prayer felt he was a beast I've never heard in eight years, Patsy, you're talking about Chris the Love God as a ripper.
Speaker 6: A beach, mean in that sense, I meant in his work since so I said to him, how long do you reckon? This will take Phil, you know, like two three, four hours? And he goes, oh, no, no, no, I've done heaps of these before. Won't take me long. I thought, oh, this will be.
Speaker 1: Good, poor crispy and flatback.
Speaker 5: Did Chris watch or did he couldn't bring himself to do.
Speaker 1: Out west hang on is just someone in the cupboard film. Anyway, it's Spike, a colded husband. It's it's our thing. If you could just they don't really need to be made. But anyway, yet, just do that.
Speaker 4: Boat to a very awful.
Speaker 8: Stop.
Speaker 6: No, anyway, he came down, he said, oh, get a mate, thanks for doing this data at R and Chris thought he'd be like ours ten minutes later.
Speaker 4: I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 1: I mean they've just got that conference. They've also got as I'm always saying to my but they've got all the right gear.
Speaker 7: Oh you had to drill.
Speaker 1: You could go and buy that stuff easy for Bunnings. Yeah, I wouldn't know what what is the right gear? If he came in to radio studio, actually probably better do that quite easily. As well, but yeah, did he have the electric screwdriver?
Speaker 6: All like, no, yeah, all it was no, he had a drill.
Speaker 1: It was like, that's it. That's all you hear, and then you go, it's done, Come and check it.
Speaker 4: It's done.
Speaker 6: And I looked and it was perfect, and I'm like, oh my god. I said, Chris, you need to come and look at this.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Rubbi's nose. He said, he doesn't have to do it. It wasn't happy, Chris. Why don't you just to look at this a real man? Look at him? Going now that's a big drill. Oh my god, that's that Matt. Damon those guns on him.
Speaker 6: You kind of shuffled off back up to the office, back to his computer and.
Speaker 4: Wept to your email. Job. I thought I was doing him fat orders. Apparently not, Chris.
Speaker 3: You know Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian of My Monday Loser decided to mount my partner's TV sort of wall. Brought a stud find that borrowed a drill, did the mass somewhere to position the bracket. After six trilled holes failed to find a wall, stud gave up, put the TV back top. Partner, I changed your mind about it, and they don't notice basically Canon city've made a mess, actually created a problem in turn. Peat Good morning mate, Good morning guys.
Speaker 8: I'm winners and losers.
Speaker 9: Can I get you guys to decide for me today if that's okay, because I feel like I may have been a winner for being a reporter on the scene last.
Speaker 4: Night in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Is this about your video? Yes? This is a Paul.
Speaker 9: Park last night about fifty to sixty police officers chasing down two men. Apparently one of them was carrying a fake gun and a fake costume, and it was very sort of.
Speaker 1: Weird when you want to be doing that any city these day, especially Sydney right now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, it had that weird vibes that I was out in a run and I I guess I was one of these people that sort of ran towards the situation because I wanted to sort of see what was going on.
Speaker 8: But it was absolute chaos last night.
Speaker 1: But you were running and filming it as well. I watched a video because when Pete said, Hey, I'm just involved in a police incident right now and then sent me the video, I thought it was going to throw up. It was like Cloverfields come back for a part two.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 9: My filming wasn't great, and I posted it on my socials and I have copped it in the comments for the terrible filming and that I'm like, but I'm not a new.
Speaker 1: It begs one to wonder, how do you run, Pete? And it was someone that does a lot of mouth is you're super fit, you're an endurance athlete. But the hands must be like failing or something or wingmeiling. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Look, I was definitely caught up in the moment last night, so copying it in the.
Speaker 1: So the he catched the idiots. So there's a fake gun?
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I saw literally you're see it in the footage, like fifty people diving onto these two blokes.
Speaker 4: It was absolutely not on your footage. Though, was the have to see it from someone else.
Speaker 1: And actual like journalists. I guess all the news and this train pros.
Speaker 9: That I'd like to know if I'm a winner or loser. Because Channel seven, nine, the ABC, They've.
Speaker 1: All ran my footage.
Speaker 9: They're all yeah, yeah, yeah, no, but no credits, no credit, no.
Speaker 1: Pete.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 8: But then I got a notification at about four forty.
Speaker 9: This morning that on the Golden Network that gold E FM's Peter Deppler was there at the time and they used some of my audio from the footage, So I don't know if you were behind that, Patsy.
Speaker 6: Yes, we're using it. You're leading, You are leading the news and we've said our own Pete Depler was on the scene.
Speaker 1: I think this is a Monday win.
Speaker 4: This is time for you.
Speaker 8: We'll take it.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys. I love the fact that they're just using the audio.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Look, we can't use the vision, can we?
Speaker 1: Because you see it makes you feel watch it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was going to hurl if I watched anymore.
Speaker 8: And to be honest, I put it on TikTok as well.
Speaker 9: But I did this weird thing where it put like scary music behind it and everything like that.
Speaker 1: That's the one he's to me, And I was like, what is he up to remixing this? Fred again?
Speaker 9: You don't remix the news beyond the scene for all future events.
Speaker 1: Just not really? Well, all I tell you what we do the next Let's get out Pete's video as soon as possible on our socials. Will put it on Facebook and Instagram, on TikTok. See if you can go more than I tapped out of forty seven seconds. What I couldn't my head swilling? I feel little giddy right now. I need to keep my eyes on the horizon. Stop feeling seasick.
Speaker 8: Sorry everybody, but yeah, that's the comments. People were like, yeah, could have edited it down to be fair enough.
Speaker 5: Stopped running just for one second maybe so you can actually film it.
Speaker 4: There's a lot going on.
Speaker 8: Last God, Okay, I'm so sorry everyone, but I hope you enjoyed.
Speaker 1: The programming Christian O'Connell show on podcast Good On. It's to Christian O'Connell's show, Extra time waste this morning. Thanks to Harvey Norman, you can win the hot ticke over the last two weeks and the show The Revels Smart Toaster Shop, the Rebels Smart Toasta perfectly Toasta results every single time, again, again again again, in store and online. Are Halvey Norman right now and listen up, Harvey Norman just to have a little snip on their website just now. Next month Father's Day? What would any dad want? Brandy Recliner. Oh, every dad has his preferred chair and it normally has a serious indentation. Not that they get much time to get in front of the couch and obviously watch TV. That must be other people using it anyway. There are people reviewing recliners on the Harvey and Or website. I love my new chair. I mean that's if you had a nice recliner, that's what you'd want to go and share it with the world, wouldn't you. I love my new chair. I was getting a saw back on my old couch and found one which has helped me immensely. Recline is nice, but even sitting up straight, it's actually now my preferred method with a slight rocking. That's some rick five out of five. Wow, it's Harvey normal. What about some recliners to Father's Day all right now? Between six and seven more And they're all of the hard working people. If you're up, you're putting your shift in, you're already at work right now. And I know a lot of those, not everybody, but a lot of those are tradees. I don't know about you guys. When coming into work, trade is more than anybody really want to get to work at SCP, they are trying to run us off the road. No one has great employee satisfaction than trades. Whatever is like at that site. You can't wait to get there. They've got the old halogen four beam. Get out of the way. Got to get to the site as soon as possible. And when they get there, they're on the tours, hammering, drilling, even under the cover of winter darkness of the builder is out there, says there, we see you, trades, we see we're looking for your Tradees songs. Stairway to Kevin. Kevin's on the site. He's the site manager. Trading is no. I reckon fifty percent of sites right now, and I got Kevin in charge. Stairway to Kevin fact smoker on the water. Oh god, we can cork it out. Yes, siml pass a bricky, bricky and a CDC. They love getting on the tools. Oh yeah, they knocking on the Yeah that's right. But watch out when they bend over, cracking black that little school unifor Yeah, yeah that's right, it's little sponge pant. What have you got, Trady Songs.
Speaker 4: Michael Jackson's on the site.
Speaker 1: Is he what's he up to?
Speaker 4: He's next to Kevin. He's a driller. Jimmy Cliff's in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I don't know the image of Michael Jackson on the tools is h I said, tours by the way is making me laugh?
Speaker 4: On the Jimmy cliffs in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Bloody hell, there's say Zeitgeist one.
Speaker 5: Huh, yes, he can PVC clearly now at bonus point as you can get color bond one it as well today, Go.
Speaker 4: And who's that is that little mix? They're singing?
Speaker 1: Bloody hell? Where have you gone? Back in a time machine to vary stage little Jimmy Climark tape. Some of the audiences will know that song were a lot of audiences will, but little Mix.
Speaker 5: Little Mixed thousand and seven saying grod out to my head, Oh, grid out to my head.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, Trady songs for the best in show rio as your mark think about this? Which one really deserves? The Brevel's Smart Toaster, high Science and Toasting or thanks to Harvey Norman Trady songs. What are they listening to on their little trade radio? That Maquita Hotel? Callie Foreman Silver was Chris Stevie? Wonder isn't she glovely Go Proclaimers? I would cork five hundred tiles silver plus call me Trady, I like that Adam Welder lunchbox Hero silver plus what I'm rob color bomb to run Silver, that's brock. I'll be there between nine and five, not nine to five. That's genius. Glenn Webber, very good. I'll be there between nine and five. A CDC is back with a massive new trade. Hit them being struck.
Speaker 4: No, no, let's go.
Speaker 1: Thumb being struck. No thumb has been struck. Struck forgive. That is genius. I conquered it out of my shed. Silver Jenny that abbat Portloo. Always excuse me some emotional this one. I will always love you. Gold ninety nine red balls.
Speaker 10: Go.
Speaker 1: They pay for all those F one teams. That's Australian trade. Not free Styler Rufe Tyler.
Speaker 4: Silver fluss.
Speaker 1: Not not knocking on site managers door, someone else knows, not knocking on Kevin's door. Silva, Dude, looks like a trade Gold Moreno has broken has bro scaffolding out for a Hero Silver? What I'm sad? Norwegian Woodland gray the color on color cut there, Lauren, get out of my dreams, Get into my carpiner, go un Lenny Mechanic at the disco, Silva Smoko number five and that's by nine, that's by nine. Knocking on Bunning's door, Silver, True color bonds Silver. Michael Jackson back on the tools. Second on This Morning, Man installing the mirror. Oh Craig powerful stuff, grinded by the light. Question, I got doubla Hello? Is it me? You're looking for Vinyl? Richie? Final floor?
Speaker 4: Very good Joe, she.
Speaker 1: Works hard hat for the money? Silver? All right? Who is winning the rebels? Smart toaster thanks to Harvey Norman.
Speaker 4: They were brilliant. But smoke o number five?
Speaker 1: Why don't letting you this morning's winner? Brand new time waste This Morning eight thirty is pet celebrities. Just to give your heads up now, my definition of what is a pet is very, very broad and loose.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Right now on the show signs you're an adult last suit we had some great ones. Ryan Christian signs you na my family or I offer to have a break on the Gold Coast. I've really figured out which route or take to the airport. Have you really done that though? You know the thing with you if you if you're reproper dadding it, you go on and don't do the time now because you might be looking a lot of Sunday night or Monday afternoon. You can fast forward to the future. What would be like to travel in twenty twenty nine to get the airport?
Speaker 4: You know, but you always get a really big window.
Speaker 5: Google map says, I could take anywhere between twenty and.
Speaker 1: Sally. When I pour a nice could drink and sit on the deck staring at the back lawn. Back lawn, feeling quite accomplished, and how beautiful looks after I've mowed it. That's a great thing, that is Peter getting excited about bedtime always Santo. When something is simple as going bowling and waking up the next day with an aching body. Calmen, when I set on the floor and I can't, I can't get back up and I have to wig on my bum to a wall to help me get up. Tim nowadays, all my algorithm now is just how you can do exercise in the gym to help you get up if you have a full And I've not been funny, right. It's not someone the same age as me. It's someone eighty to ninety. There's several decades between us. There's several decades that algorithm. Come on, now, go come on, this is demotivate. You're gonna have a full start rehearsing in the gym now, I wan't be worrying about the bench press and chip ups. How about you just get up.
Speaker 4: In that video?
Speaker 1: How about you doing five reps of loads the old floor? Getther tho.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's these ones of us. All one I think is one get a time?
Speaker 5: Yes, and it showed you how to fall yes. And now all these old people just falling over voluntarily.
Speaker 1: It's the new F forty five where the f stas will fall over forty five times, Tim, when you go on holiday and I want to talk about is where the next holiday is going to be? Tim? That's a great one. Now. But you say Caitlin Haw's hack, she got a great one. This is also would say a life hack as well. What have you done? So we're looking for your signs you're an adult.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, So last night I ordered a ten pack of happy birthday cards, a ten pack of congratulation cards, and a ten pack of generic cards, just to have it home for any occasion.
Speaker 1: This is a great any point there's no stress, then suddenly get a candor alert and you're not my god, I've got to go out and go somewhere and oh, it's shop. I just have to go to a servo and get one of those monkey ones or a supermarket ones.
Speaker 2: And I'm sick of it, and I'm sick of having to tick of it.
Speaker 1: I'm just sick of it.
Speaker 2: Captain Kim, two dollars, I have to go down to.
Speaker 1: The That's nice. Now we know everyone on this team knows. You get one of those Caitlin's generics or what it cost.
Speaker 4: To my mum?
Speaker 6: Does that Caitlyn? And she's eighty two?
Speaker 1: It is, and she's been through the war all right. She punched Hitlor in her throat and killed him.
Speaker 4: Congratulations for getting through the war. He's hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, So that's society.
Speaker 1: Can't wait for our generic Christmas cards from Caitlin.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I didn't think of that.
Speaker 4: Mother dozen, dear colleague.
Speaker 1: The worst ones still, I still like getting an actual handwritten card. The worst ones are that email card.
Speaker 4: Would you like to add a gift?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how low on the total bowl that screams last minute? Yeah? Absolutely? Rio. What is your sign you're an adult when.
Speaker 5: You go to the footy and you're no longer watching the game live because your eyes are getting worse. So you have to watch it on the big screens, nice.
Speaker 1: Big shiny big screen. You see all the action. How many times at the game you got? Did we score? Is squinty? Is that one of my? Which one is?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: Isn't anyone? And the one it was suspended, it was a tribunal. Who's playing?
Speaker 10: You pay all that money to go? And I could have just done this at home. It was so much easier on that big jumper tron. What did they do before we had the big jumbo screens. Oh no, you know what we were doing. They were always just listening to it back on the radio.
Speaker 3: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Signs You're an adult? What is it for you? Send us a text semesters share you'ls O four seven five three one oh four three Christian. My name is Corey. I'm twenty five years old. Us going out every weekend, having drinks and socializing. It's changed recently. I've just moved into my first house, got excited about buying a new vacuum. Yes, this is how it gets you. Well. The other sign Corey that you are you're an adult is you will keep the box that came in and find yourself saying the phrase just in case, just keep that, just just in case this goes wrong with it. We've got to take about it. Just keep it just in case. Christian signs you an adult getting getting excited by the sentences. Well, a lot of you are so excited. You've already done it. Premature, ruined the big though, You ruin your Christmas Day. Christian signs you an adult looking forward to falling asleep on a Saturday afternoon. The old recliner that was passed down from Riches's mum. It's a generational recliner. Christian. My wife and I now book joint appointments for our skin cancer checkout's blood donations. It's our date. Life now signs you an adult thinking about cremation or a plot.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, what do you mean, I.
Speaker 4: Think I'm going to go cremation? Are yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Again. This is a sign you're an adult when you start to think about which way you want to go out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I like the finality of it. You know it's all done.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, when you're done, You're done. There's nothing more final, whether they bury you or cremate you. You're done that. They don't do that as a final check and he's definitely dead. Yeah, yeah, well hang, we just got the lot. We're going to shove him in the ground and hopefully that should do it. Signs you an adult close ready the night before we will do this close. Yes, one person is doing it in the morning.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 1: They're laid out. They're laid out. Do you have them in a certain place, Patsy, yep.
Speaker 7: Over the chair in our bedroom.
Speaker 6: I've even got my door, like my bags and everything, keys in a certain place at the front door.
Speaker 5: Droom though, because we're so early, aren't you waking up? Chris at three.
Speaker 7: Food is usually awake anyway, Oh my god, oh man, we have a conversation when I get out.
Speaker 1: I think you're right there. Just that one headline signs you're an adult. Salad spinner.
Speaker 4: I love they're the Bears.
Speaker 1: Its usually yesterday making it pretty zesty, pretty zesty Greek onion. And I was enjoying, you know, putting that little thing at the top so much. I was thinking, why this is suddenly so much fun.
Speaker 5: It was the first thing we bought when we moved into a house because we couldn't justify space for in the apartment. So when we finally got a house, I was like, I'm getting the goddamn salad spinner.
Speaker 1: It's essential, the salad spinner. You don't see them enough on Master Chef. I want to see those next generational chefs getting the old salad spinner out.
Speaker 4: Do you clean yours? Or do you just give it a little sort of No?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what it is. I get obsessive about it. I can't stand there's one shard of iceberg or a little bit of red onion just in the top that I have to get rid of it. Yeah, it drives me nuts. Also, you also have a brand on what washing detergent you're going to use as well. You think about it, you'll have your own go to, won't you. You won't just free fall and try a different one each week.
Speaker 5: Now I know when the omo cycle is in terms of yeah, i'mo cold wash.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I'm eldie.
Speaker 4: Oh you do say it's really it's brilliant.
Speaker 6: Smells gorgeous, the gold one, the liquid one on liquid?
Speaker 7: Are you powder or liquid liquid?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: Who has space for liquid?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Powder?
Speaker 1: Liquid? I find a lot of wastage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do spell it a lot.
Speaker 1: You're science, You've got theories behind it. I just like the smell of when it comes out and it's been washing. I don't know what they use as a sense. You also say stuff that it's a family. I was saying this over the weekend. I was like, bloody hell, I'm really I'm an adult. When you go, no one asks you where you go, like this, traffic was fin actually, and you say it like you're sharing some good news. No one even says how was the traffic? You actually volunteer it like it's a hot tipbit for conversation, and you go, traffic was fin? Actually? All right, okay, which way did you come? And then you I find myself defending a route. Wait you went that way?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Actually I always no, no, no, actually I always go that way. It was this time of day. People think that, but actually it's okay. You start defending roots. Also, when I was clearing out one latrawls over the weekend, I realized that no only do I own secreateurs, I have good ones as well. Oh yeah, and I'm just checking my hand right and now to spell secreturs as well. That's pretty high.
Speaker 3: Level Christian O'Connell Show on podcast.
Speaker 1: Seven days time. It is the National Census and already people who are getting it in early. But the whole idea is it's a snap shot of what is happening in Australian households at the same time. You know, it's kind of interesting, isn't it. In the In the UK we do it every ten years. Here it's like every five years. They want to be snooping around and going how many people are in there asleep right now? What are you all up to in there? And it's compulsory, so is there a fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's like three hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 7: I think sleep here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every day you don't fill it in.
Speaker 1: So next Tuesday's Breakfast Show, the morning of the National Census, are going to be conducting our own Christian O'Connell show Census seven questions, one every half an hour, starting at six am, and I want you all there's a bit snapshot again. The show goes live into all the big five cities and beyond as well. I want everyone to actually answer the questions at the same time, so we get our own data and stats. Our questions are being made with you guys they're not going to be the same as how many people are in there? All right, Rya, what do you think we should be asking? Then? And I'll don't forget this is an opportunity to ask the nation your question. So if you've got a question the next couple of minutes that you'd like to be one of the seven that we're going to ask next week on the show the morning of the National Census, text me now four seven five three one oh four three.
Speaker 5: I would love to know is there anyone under eighteen with the name of Bruce.
Speaker 4: I feel like Bruce is a.
Speaker 5: Dying out name. I've never seen a young Bruce. Is there one in Australia?
Speaker 1: You're right, a lot of those, like older guy names are passing out. But on the on the naming young girl babies, you get a lot of the old like Matilda and Lotty in some of those older names.
Speaker 4: Violent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, violence that there's loads of little violence. Now, Patsy, what do you think we should ask the nation?
Speaker 6: I'd like to know if they like soft all hard tacos, Oh.
Speaker 5: That's a great one, or like the little girl says, pokes dos what harder? Is it?
Speaker 8: Sold?
Speaker 1: You know you can do both.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know you can.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 6: It's a swee in our house, like I like a hard one that the other.
Speaker 1: Are that crunch.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love the crunch.
Speaker 4: Tricky to get right though. I agree with you.
Speaker 5: But when you put it in the oven, you've got to get those little dividers in perfectly.
Speaker 1: Otherwise it's only thirty to forty seconds in there. What kind of chef if you can't handle that? It's two steps stricky, it's tricky. It comes with a divider. It's tricky. It's God, is it gonna be okay? To sod too hard? Put it back in rio.
Speaker 6: There's always hills left in our oven. We forget this two weeks later.
Speaker 1: I prefer the sensation of hard is better, but it needs a lot of mess.
Speaker 4: Yes, cracks in the middle they always do.
Speaker 1: The structural integrity isn't great for those things? Is it? First bite and then it all just collapses? Yeah, there's nothing else. Then then you're just using it as a dorito. It's like a little scoop. All let's go to the chuckle sisters, Chuckle sisters. What do you want to ask the nation?
Speaker 2: What's the weirdest thing in a freezer.
Speaker 1: That is a good question.
Speaker 2: I feel like you forget about all the things that you pop in your freezer. Some people they go, oh, I better freeze this for long term. Like my mum used to freeze our baby teeth because she thought it would preserve it longer.
Speaker 4: What why would you need to preserve it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because their teeth they last phrases. I mean when they find a body, that's what they look at the dental records, trying and work out who it is. They last for decades.
Speaker 2: No idea why she just always for had them in the freezer.
Speaker 1: Dig up some old ancient man or something that he's still got his teeth. Oh, he must have been preserved in an ancient fleaser. Maybe I've been tweeted the teeth, those nice necklaces, they're still rocking and sharp teeth. I like the question, though, Yes.
Speaker 6: I feel like we get some quirky thing.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I guarantee there's some people listen to the show that've got deceased pet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a budgy or no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this haven't got around to actually saying goodbye or to actually doing it or bearing it. It's in the freezer somewhere sandy, I reckon.
Speaker 4: Next to the peace next to and also how.
Speaker 1: Many times you feel smug? Like, you know what? I've made x strom our freezers six months? So what the hell is it? It all looks the same, doesn't it. Curry spag bow chili. I don't know what this is, cathead, it's a mystery dinner. Isn't he thawing it out? I don't what do you think it is?
Speaker 4: That's bubbles?
Speaker 1: Tina chuckles, Sister Tina, what do we ask in the nation?
Speaker 4: I just want to know what you because you don't ask that.
Speaker 1: It is a good question as well. I've got one. What smell, guys, reminds you of your childhood? It's chlorine. For me, it's going swimming. I love that even now when I smell it, you know, and that rich kind of acidic smell.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you check it into cheap hotel and they go, there's a pool we got you don't entertain prop. It's burning in the back of my throat right now and it's like tongues of chlorine. It makes me so happy.
Speaker 5: It's a bit triggering as well, because it reminds me of school swimming carnivals, which was the word worst day.
Speaker 1: There are still there are a lot of us out there right now in the world trying to put ourselves back together, getting up at four am, trying to find some form of validation the other side of the world, anywhere where there's a microphone. The other one I would want to ask the nation is, if anything was to happen to you, all right, in suspicious circumstances, which TV detective would you want to solve your murder? Who? And why? All right? So next Tuesday, on the morning of the census, on this breakfast show, we're going to do our obviously unofficial census. We're gonna ask seven questions, one every half an hour. Your chance to ask the nation something. What do you want one of the questions to be? Text me oh four seven five three one oh four three. Here's another one that's going to chuck chuck it. It's on my mind right now. I don't know. Why would you pay ninety nine dollars for the pleasure of listening to the show.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's show. Exactly seven days time it is the census. The morning of the census, will having our own highly unofficial one seven questions, one question every half an hour, as we ask the nation, We're going to make the seven questions with you guys. The number one question by far about eighty percent of people texting the show right now or want to know about toilet paper, Whether you're over under?
Speaker 5: Oh? I think this is so straightforward. Surely it's so who on earth would go under?
Speaker 1: And then it's two parts. Second part, are you a scruncher or folder? Do we really want to be going into the backside of Australia. I don't need that, Chrish. And my colleague has a one year old son named Bruce.
Speaker 4: Oh one year old?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, yep, yeah. The biggest thing toilet paper, toilet paper over under, toilet paper? Butter or Margarine?
Speaker 7: Who are please?
Speaker 4: Surely butter butter?
Speaker 1: Christian? Can we get the official answer to kitkats? I know last week it was but kit Kats in the fridge? Yes? Or no? Also? Can we find out Australia's least favorite chocolate bar Bounty Rich along with you Bounty dessiccated chopped up? All right, let's find out austra is least favorite chocolate bar. I bet you one hundred dollars. It's a bounty bar rio.
Speaker 4: No way, they're good.
Speaker 5: People of Australia will love a bounty.
Speaker 1: Christian Ian to know? Is there only one of them the forty other than myself? Who still drives manual?
Speaker 7: Oh wow?
Speaker 1: Jared Christian Censor's question who owns a Victor lawnmower? Christianmo users need to be careful. There is a rumor lonely housewives would put a pack of Homo in the window if they were looking to have an affair in the window.
Speaker 6: We've got one up on our.
Speaker 11: Window.
Speaker 6: That's a bit up down.
Speaker 1: I have as well. Apparently, Omo, according to rumor, stands for old man out? What I am?
Speaker 4: Oh old man out? Come on in?
Speaker 1: All right, Keith is coming. Then we're looking for seven questions so us the nation next week for our unofficial census. What do you think we should ask everybody? Four? Seven, five, three, one oh four three? I've got one as well. What age? Give me an instant answer? What age would you say your happiest?
Speaker 4: Oh twenty one?
Speaker 7: Oh wow, that's I'd say forty three.
Speaker 1: I'm going to ask why forty three?
Speaker 6: Why forty three?
Speaker 7: Because I had just come out of cancer and I was given the all clear, and I had a beautiful toddler and a gorgeous husband and a great job, and it was like a second breath of life.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Me, it was a second chance. It was my second chance and made me not sweat the small stuff.
Speaker 1: That's a great answer. I'm definitely gonna put that question. Why twenty one for you?
Speaker 4: Mine's not as moving as that.
Speaker 1: Mine Wasn't it still moving for you?
Speaker 5: It was my first year at college in America. I went to Wisconsin and spent a year there, and that was the best one of.
Speaker 1: My experience to do that at such a young age.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was amazing.
Speaker 5: I was a twenty one year old as well, and I was the only one that could buy alcohol, so I was immediately incredibly popular on King campus.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 1: No wonder you went back to twenty one party boy, this is the origin story of Champagne Rio in formative year. Mine would be now fifty three. Wow, Really, I just appreciate a lot more. You've just seen a lot more and you understand a bit more, not much more, keyword there, a bit more. Mine would be now because I think you have a lot more gratitude when you're twenty one. You take everything for granted. You treat your body for granted. You treat your body like a higher cart. You know you do. Don't get salmon and or over revenue stuff like eh, giving it back in a week's time, putting the wrong oil in, yeah, you don't even care, and stuff like that, and suddenly you'll pay a big price. So later on we're like, and just don't you know when you were young, giving like in your twenties, had so much energy you never even thought about a word like energy and recovery and energy management and naps. You just had this unltle. It's like you're plugged into some limitless, infinite electricity source.
Speaker 4: And it is like that old saying youth is wasted on the on the young.
Speaker 1: It really is. It really is. So I would say fifty three.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. It's still sending in possible questions for our alternative census on the show next Tuesday morning. Christian pepsi or coke. People get mad if they're a coke fan and they go somewhere, they go, we've only got pepsy? Is that okay? People seed to get really upset by that, Christian. Theomo box was a common feature in their Navy households. If you turn the box upside down, it's also signed for old man out or old woman if you're in the market to have an affair. I don't think this is true. What year are we in now? Anyway, these days you don't worry about that. People people got apps. Yes, they worry about turning detergent boxes upside down. Is what you're going to meet your next partner who's driving around the suburb and hearing in windows. That's your next keeper. Christian. I'd like to know what Australian's least favorite chore is. Question of mine is washing, separating colors, choosing the right cycle. I get very up so friends who don't take it as seriously these favorites. Changing the seats sheets, Oh.
Speaker 5: I hate putting the dona back into the douna cover.
Speaker 1: I still think worse is sorting out the clothes once they're all done.
Speaker 4: Oh that no, that sucks.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is just a night, especially because in my life it's three it's three women. I don't know who's is, who's yes? Oh my god. Then they care, they go, they get angry with me? Isn't I would wear someone don't know? I don't know anything, Christian. Census question, do you have an inny or our tea batty? By the government needs to know any how many hours of sept you get you to know? Look, every adult, it's never enough. That's the only answer. Christian, what about this one? I know you'll be strongly on this tea bag? Is it milk? Then water? Or tea bag? Water? Milk? Come on, you should know the right answer by now. It's always tea bag. Then you can control the brewing strength. Then you then you know how much of the milk you're gonna need. Otherwise you're playing with dynamite blindfold. And please don't do that, guys, please please Christian. Chicken or cheese? What is Australia's favorite twisty flavor?
Speaker 6: Oh that's a good question, original, haven't you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: I actually like the chicken, but people hate the chicken.
Speaker 1: These questions are great, keep them coming now. Last week on the show, we stumbled into one of the biggest phoniess we've ever done in the history of the show. I think it ran over three shows last week and it was really why I didn't realize you could get so many different versions of just asking people what's their story about the wrong And we have some incredible stories from you guys last week, so much so we're turning it into a weekly feature. Now. There's just too much good stuff still there.
Speaker 11: My husband was looking to buy a car online and so I'm watching the online auction.
Speaker 1: I pushed on the button.
Speaker 12: To make sure that that's how you put in a bid, and I accidentally bought the wrong car.
Speaker 11: So my story is about getting carpet laid. The contractor rang halfway through the job regarding the position of the new carpet, but the penny dropped to me because I said, I don't actually have a couch there. I said, what number are you actually at? He ran to the front of the house realized he was at my neighbor's house.
Speaker 12: He'd actually slashed all the tarpet.
Speaker 1: That's still such a shocking story, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Now on Friday, we said, look, let's do this once a week. There's so many great stories here, and we're sort of baiting, like what could be the theme tune forant At first, it was thinking maybe Kato Perry Hot Cold, you know, you're when you're wrong, It's all right. We made you this anyway. The team won't lean on that one. I don't know why. And then one of you asked for the thong song by Cisco. Maybe that's the wrong song. What's happened?
Speaker 4: It's been the most difficult.
Speaker 1: There's been a deafening silence from you and Lockey and they are the lenroccarney who make all these brilliant rio jingles. What's happened?
Speaker 5: Well, Cisco, I've realized there are levels to this game, and Cisco is.
Speaker 4: At the top.
Speaker 1: He's got a level.
Speaker 4: That guy is maybe.
Speaker 1: Freddie Murcury. You've taken on all the ground.
Speaker 4: One of them can hold them. They can't hold it.
Speaker 1: Disco is your nemesis.
Speaker 4: Cisco?
Speaker 1: What did you get? What's happening? He has such a where's our boy gone? Who's what did you get from?
Speaker 4: Did you fill the wrong fuel? School? Flat?
Speaker 1: I finished a hawk over the weekend? How can Will Ferrell can do this song?
Speaker 5: Well, Ferrell, maybe you need to get him in now. This one incredibly difficult.
Speaker 4: What did you get wrong?
Speaker 3: Fuel?
Speaker 1: Isn't there technology that auto chain.
Speaker 4: Or sadly that is auto tune. It's very lyrically dance.
Speaker 1: It's actually Cisco.
Speaker 4: Cisco.
Speaker 1: It's dense maybe, but not lyrical lyrically dance.
Speaker 4: It's very, very difficult.
Speaker 1: Are you throwing the towel and against Cisco?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm going to give another crack way back.
Speaker 1: To Katy Perry. It's all right when you're wrong. We made you this song.
Speaker 4: That one might be more our speed.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So yesterday I was doing an online shopping order, okay for woodies, and I got way too much, way too much. The order was wrong five times one kilo tubs of Farmers Union Greek yogurt.
Speaker 4: I could do with that. And I'm trying to get out of it.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, fie no.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you're trying to offload it.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no, I've scratched it in. You're going to be a real careful holding that fridge at the moment. It's booby trapped.
Speaker 4: That's insane.
Speaker 1: You'll have to like open the door for a bit, allow for one of them to sort of lean forward. Have I had a palm? Rid depart it back in.
Speaker 4: That's going to take you six months to get through.
Speaker 1: Trump I put it in my protein shakes is so nice. Now. Another sign you're an adult is you're can'stantly looking for ways to getting to protein, aren't you. Yes, nowadays they're cramming more. When I was ordering yesterday, there's now there's now yogurt sol I've got even more protein in the yogurt. How is piping it in?
Speaker 5: There's nothing that doesn't have I still protein two minute noodles recently.
Speaker 1: Okay, soon we're going to get protein toothpaste. You're working out and brushing your teeth.
Speaker 4: I've always thought protein wine would be a good idea.
Speaker 1: To God, that's such a credit and like a really heavy wine bottle. It was like fifty kilos, so it's it's like a workout, just pouring it like that. It's a workout as well. You're constantly working out whilst consuming wine as well.
Speaker 3: Christian Connell Show podcast Listen.
Speaker 1: Everything in life is working progress. Creativity is an iteration upon an iteration. Then MC can't have gone back in the studio. So I've just asked some simple thing if they can rework this that, apparently Rio is now saying is one of the greatest musical artifacts ever. Lyrically dense. His word's not mine dense. Maybe make your booty goal just so we have a theme now for our new big feature once a week. Your story is about being wrong. This is closer to gold.
Speaker 4: What did you get it wrong?
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 10: Back?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, local fry unedited?
Speaker 1: Oh the wrong key? All right? Your stories about the wrong? What did your for us? You can call me. Thirteen fifty five twenty two Jans, Good morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning.
Speaker 13: How are you going.
Speaker 1: I'm good, James, welcome to the show. Your story about the wrong?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 13: So my parents were actually retiling their on sweet bathroom. They went away on holiday. Tyles turned up the tyler tyled the entire bathroom. I came home and had a look at it and said, hang on, this doesn't seem right. Walked out, called my mom. I said, hey, what color tile did you did you order? She said it was a dark gray tile. I said, this is quite a dark blue tile. What had happened was the code on the back of the sample tile was wrong, so they had ordered an entire bar room worth of tiles, tiled the entire bathroom and it was completely wrong. So the company had to then take red, rip it all out, it took forever. And I tell you what, the woman at the company, she was fuming with the with the person that had done the example tile.
Speaker 1: That is an everyone listening right now is going because you know what this involves. It's so much work smashing them all up again, getting them out as day's a skip, and then the regrants such a friddly, painstaking job as well.
Speaker 13: Yeah, then a very very expensive mistake, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great story. James, will send your price. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 2: Mate.
Speaker 1: Cheers Mate, Jane, come on and Jane money. Jane, what is your bond?
Speaker 4: Did you get wrong?
Speaker 1: What's your story?
Speaker 12: So I accidentally said my family petrigs a dinner.
Speaker 4: Hmmm.
Speaker 12: It was on the butcher's bought. I thought I'd do something different for in the Spaghettian. So it's just normal beef mince. I've put chicken mince in and it's the budgers that had chicken mints. But I missed four pets and took it home, cooked it all up. It's not amazing. I had my family there and it tasted young. Actually it was just normal chicken. But we were pulling out bits of grittle.
Speaker 1: And oh no, no, no, Oh that's a that's an eyeball. Oh, I've got a bit of talent there.
Speaker 5: Oh god.
Speaker 12: That's when we realized it was it wasn't proper, proper chicken mince. It was yet.
Speaker 1: Our old, our old German shepherd dog used to have this kangaroo mints and I just saw it in the freezer once. It's just like a bag of mince. And I made a spank ball for family and it just wasn't quite right. And then we were looking at the bag. It's kangaroo roadkill.
Speaker 4: Doug loved it.
Speaker 1: Dom she loved it. Yeah, Jane, great story, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Thanks. Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's show today is World Pet Day. I was just saying, a rio pantsy. At some point, I think you'll get a pet. You can see you're getting a little dashed, a little dash, and I would find a little dashing you have one of those little dogs.
Speaker 4: We're resisting it at the moment.
Speaker 5: We feel like it's kind of restricting our freedom to go away.
Speaker 1: It is. It's a massive comitment. You can't take it likely. It is not having a kid.
Speaker 4: We do have fish, you know, if we have six fish.
Speaker 1: You inherited those? Are they still there in that pond?
Speaker 4: I think so? It's hard to keep tracking.
Speaker 1: So the the old owners just left them some fish. Yeah, shouldn't they take them with them? Does it come with the house?
Speaker 4: I had to ask.
Speaker 5: I had to send a separate email to their lawyer and say what happens with the fish?
Speaker 4: And they said they're part of the contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is sneak. It becomes your problem. So do you feed them or not they them?
Speaker 4: What have you got a goldfish?
Speaker 1: Goldfish?
Speaker 4: I have no idea?
Speaker 1: All right? So today on World Pet Day, we're looking for your pet celebrities celebrities as pets. Now before I go through mind what you saying? Very hard to to find what is a pet? Isn't it because it's subjective? Like Australia, A lot of our listeners might have some David Lee sloth. Someone listening may have a pet sloth. What about old snake killinghorn Silver Elton swan. This is actually the Queen Queen Queen gone too soon? Justin Beaver. There will be American podcast this is that. Do have pet beavers? Ol Pacino owl, Patino and ol kangaroo West Silver Flas. Chris Rock is a great comedian. He's got a pet, Croc Chris Krop No, no, no, sorry, it's my Cisco. Is my Cisco. It's lyrically dance right, that's why have you better with this? Okay, Rabbit de Niro? What have you got?
Speaker 4: I got a footy player, Budgie Franklin.
Speaker 1: Oh, very good. Gold.
Speaker 5: I named one of my fish, actually, coy George Bronze.
Speaker 4: I had one of these, an axe a Lottle Rose.
Speaker 5: I actually didn't have an access, did you, Mexican walking fish?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not much? Really give you much much. You're not going to jump up on your lap and watch TV with your mate. They're not up for Shenanigans down the park. That's that what a good pet should be up for Shangan's down the local. They should be up.
Speaker 5: And finally, going back in history, we got cham and mouse it dong Oh wow, we that.
Speaker 1: Is very good. Last week's sh spirit songs all right? And you don't pay a cent for this show? You wouldn't, I know.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much your time wasters. Today's time waster. We're looking for your pet celebrities. Best in show Double Bass to go and see Brian Adams next year. Co textuals four seven, five three one oh four three. We begin with Brad's pitbull silver plus arocious, Pauline Hamster actually does look a little bit about Jinjer Paul McCartney, Paul mcca, Paul McCartney silver, what an agent, Lady Gilla.
Speaker 4: That's gold? Actually?
Speaker 1: What on? Christy Thompson, Oh, we're going back a few year is here? Charles Chickens very smart one though, that is what about old Johnny trel lobster silver. We who've got pet lobsters will ferup silver plus canary bit more God, that's very good to Dushans, Christian Anderson, not hands, Christian Andsen, hands christ what's going on? We've got some new smart listen especial to come over from ABC. Welcome Leonardo Dicatrio. Yes, very good silver Christian. I've got parrot I generally have. I've got parrots called Steve Gutton bird we may have that. That is high level there, Steve Gunberg start police kellningy Cam. That is very good. Christian Brown, Chris Hem's worms worms.
Speaker 10: Le me.
Speaker 1: Some little ripper right now has got a worm.
Speaker 4: That's true, that's true, Silver.
Speaker 1: Plus sticking on the name Chris Hamsterworth not the same worms is better on Adam Lama del Ray s plus. By the way, I get a lot of press releases every single days. Is it's a lot, isn't it? At least ten a day? Perhaps you're not the same as well. However, one that has caught my eye that's coming today headline the country's finest our packers to strut their stuff at the Australian Al Packers Show in Bendigo. Hell you got me, you got me? I'm reading the finest. Yes, it's the Commonwealth Games of our packers. Saint Bernard Fanning just played him? Is there with that little bat of whiskey around his neck? Kenel g all right? Who is after see Brian Adams. It's got to be Steve Guttenbird Steve Gutenberg is to win. Well done, Adam. You re Today's when out. We are back tomorrow if you've got any more stories about the wrong and also tomorrow we'll be jumping straight into the middle of the week. It's all about what are the odds, your stories of coincidence and chances. If you've got a great one, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot A. You have a great day. Thanks for joining us. Take care.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show on podcast