Speaker 1: The Rise and Conquer Podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land which this episode is being recorded. We further acknowledge country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and terrestrid Islander peoples today. Hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcasts. This is the podcast for ordinary people who want to do extraordinary things. Hello and welcome back to the Rising Conker Podcast. It is your host, Georgie Stevenson, and today we are talking about how you can stop caring about what others think.
Speaker 2: I love this topic.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is a topic that anyone can find very useful and like resonate with, because you know, if you're someone who's like constantly stopping yourself from doing things because of like the fear of judgment from others, or maybe you just get negative comments and they like they really ruin your day or like disregulate you. And I think when you know how to work through, you know, stuff like this, it's so valuable because, like I truly believe like energy is directional So if you are, you know, wanting to go somewhere and you've got this momentum, but you're like then looking around and you know, seeing what everyone else thinks or absorbing what everyone else thinks, you lose your energy and like that sort of you know, momentum the way I would kind of describe it of like you know, when you're running a race, Yeah, like if you look beside you, that person will start you know, beating you, or you will kind of you you might fall over. So it's like think of if you're running a race, you have to be so like I'm in my own lane, I'm doing my own thing, and I'm winning the race. But when you start to listen to what other people are saying or let their fears be your fears, that's when you fall over and lose that like momentum. So I feel like this episode is going to be so valuable. You know if you ask someone who like, you know, lets these things bother you? And I think it's also knowing the reason why it's going to resonates because we all do care what people think, and it's about how you then go and like work through it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, that's like the most important part. And that's exactly why I want to preface this. Guys. This episode was my idea because.
Speaker 1: Tears like it was my own. It's just like me in the Office.
Speaker 2: Of no generally was because obviously, as a public figure, Georgie does get hate on a different level to the average person. But you have, like I've seen the way you work through it almost behind closed doors, and I think that it's important to share with others because everybody does get hate, even if it's not so public. People will say things to you sometimes out of a place of love, but it hurts your feelings and it triggers you, and it's negative and you don't know how to deal with it. And and I love the way you look at it, and I've learned a lot from it. So I think it would be like beneficial for everyone to be able to learn that. I love that, I appreciate that I do you anytime, you're welcome, everyone, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: For this episode, it was also a lot of fun. I was. I got very into it, you know, I got really passionate about it or I just like I said, I think this is like it's super strong, like if you can like hold this skill it's like, yeah, it's so valuable, nothing will ever get to you. Yeah, well it will, but then you'll work through it and come out better.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I also heard this saying just to keep talking about it, but like new level, new devil of like every time you go to the next For example, if you thought you worked through something, but it's triggering you again, it could be because you've gone to the next level and you've got to.
Speaker 2: Work through it at this level. I love that. So that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: I feel like you'll be working through this stuff like your whole life. You don't then get to a point where you just like give no fox ever. It's like, yeah, just get to like the next level. You have to deal with sounds bleak, but you'll get better at Yes. But before we get into the show, Oh guys, this is the last week two enroll in the R and C Project and this is our one and only live round this year. So if you're a manifesting Galley or maybe you want to be a manifesting GA, you want to learn all the rules and you want to join us live. So when it's live, what happens is we have a Facebook group that's where you can answer any questions, you can chat with everyone. The energy of the Facebook group is literally my favorite thing. It's it's just like everyone is just thriving. And also it's really beautiful because a lot of people share their insights of like, you know, a limiting belief they're working through, and they give their whole like process and insights, and there's so many things where I'm like, oh my gosh, I resonate with that so much, and like I'm finding you know, you'll find like, oh, that's such like an AHA moment for me. And then of course we do the live calls as well, and we've got a couple of exciting things for this live round just because it is the only one this year, so we wanted to make it super special. That That's all I can say t is testine. So I'll put the link in the show notes so you can check it out. But yeah, don't wait if you are feeling that, Paul, But before you show a tear, how is your week?
Speaker 2: It was pretty fun?
Speaker 1: I could we guys A tear stayed out till five am on the weekend sober, So I think that's like the worst part for me.
Speaker 2: Broke was like, did you not get annoyed with everyone. And I was like a little bit at the.
Speaker 1: End when everyone was slurring, like stumbling.
Speaker 2: Walking back to the car. That was like the worst part because I was like walking at a normal pace, but it took everyone else half an hour to walk five And I was like, guys, it's been thirty minutes. Hurry up.
Speaker 1: That's like a solid effortity.
Speaker 2: I do it once a year, and when I do it, I go the whole night. And then what do you drink?
Speaker 1: Like soda?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Water? Fuck?
Speaker 1: You don't even have like red balls?
Speaker 2: No, you need to take some pretty well, that's what I was thinking. Next time I needed to just I had. But then I was like, if someone sees me pouring white powder.
Speaker 1: Into my dream, question get kicked down, Like think you trying to spikes?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, no, it's natural free workout.
Speaker 1: It's actual natural pree workout. You should try and naked up us I work in their building.
Speaker 2: That's so good. What about you? How is your week?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's been a lovely week. I had a really amazing weekend with my girlfriend. We did a audit check being loved. We did the do it for your Future Self course. Actually like it was in like December last year, and it's when I was we're still prepping the course, and I kind of used that we can as like a guinea pig to perfect it. Yeah, and me and Listener said, like, we need to reflect every month because it took you know, it can take so long to do it here for hours. And so another big thing too is I realized like I had a lot of the same problems in every single month of last year, and I thought, wow, if I had reflected, I probably would have like dealt with it, dealt with that problem, yeah, and rather just kept like being in the same pattern. So we promised each other that we would see each other at least once a month, which was also good for you know, our friendship. Yeah, to do an audit check on our buckets and everything, and they do it for your future self course and just you know life. So we did that on the weekend. It was so lovely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hadn't seen Cinder since yeah, the sleepover, So that was really incredible. And I feel like really clear on my fab intensions. Oh that's good, so clear. I'll tell you after. And also, guys, I got a tesla who really exciting you're probably here. I feel like the episode where I Tell you isn't even out yet.
Speaker 2: No, it's on.
Speaker 1: Friday, okay, yeah yeah, as you guys know, like we pre record the episodes and then we do the intros on real time. So yeah, I may have got a tesla and I'm beautiful. I love it so much. I really I love like, you know how it's eco conscious and it's also just bloody cool. It's like a space ship and it's so big.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to sit in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll have to let you sit in it. It's so fun. We'll do the whoopee cushion. So that was really really exciting.
Speaker 2: So love her.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's about it. Should we get into the episode, Let's.
Speaker 2: Do it, Okay.
Speaker 1: A tear. This episode is like reminding me of what's that TV show where they read out like the mean tweets.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Kimmel or Jimmy Fallon. It's one of them, one of the Jimmies. We love you Jimmy's guys.
Speaker 1: Today, we're going to do something a bit different, and we're going to read out some hate comments that the potty or I personally got recently, and we're going to really unpack them, and we're going to see what's happening under this. We've got a lot of limiting beliefs. Yeah, is so funny. And then also I want to tell you guys, because you know, you might be wondering how I would deal with something like this. And also, even if it's not on you know, my level of being, you know, a public figure and having literally random people hate you for no reason, it might love that for us.
Speaker 2: Do you love that? I say us, Yeah, I haven't got hate yet. You have a dear you actually have.
Speaker 1: Joined the party. No, but like you know, in your circumstance of you know, maybe a friend is acting a certain way, or you do yet a nasty comment from a family member or something like that. I want to explain to you how I kind of unpack things and not let them affect me, and how when you use this process anything that anyone says it won't affect you and you'll be able to really like process it in this way where you're like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so excited to learn this.
Speaker 1: I get really all right because I used to struggle so much. Well, I think it's so just to get straight into it. So human nature is if you think back in the tribe days, you want like if you weren't in the tribe, you would die, you get eaten by an animal or something. So it's all about human that like human psyche in the brain is like being within the tribe. That's why we're also fucking judgy because it's like, oh, I'm better than this person, so I'm in the tribe or judgment is just a way for you to understand where you are in like the hierarchy. Interesting, so this person does this, it means she's bad. I don't do that thing, so I'm here, that's what. But that's all that judgment is. It's a tool that we use to know where we stand within the tribe, which was huge back in the day. Yeah, back in the day, like you lived through a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: I need to stop.
Speaker 1: So it's really like I don't know. And my reaction when people I don't know, it's not that I find it funny, but when funny, it is quite funny. When I explain to you how it actually all works, you will also start finding things funny because what you'll start to realize is what someone says about you actually has nothing to do with you and all to do with them and what they're currently like processing and like going through. If that makes sense, it's very much a lens of what's happening in their life and nothing to do with you.
Speaker 2: Do you think that would apply to people who care about you? Two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Yeah, let's go through something. Okay.
Speaker 1: So well, yeah, minor kind of like complete randos, so a bit different, but you'll kind of you'll get the concept. So let's go through it. So it's great because the universe musta knew this segment was coming up, and we got some really great comment here. You said, content is coming out. Oh okay, let's get this up. Okay. So the first comment, so I posted a reel that was the title was, so this was a piece of content very much for like the for you page. So this like when I, you know, create content. There's content for my audience already knows me, there's content for you know, the wider audience of people who don't know me. Like, it's very strategic. So this piece of content me and Ellie spoke about and we decided to use the title of first day back at work as a creative director of an eight figure business. So I am the creative director of Naked Harvest and RNC and H is an eight figure business. So that's literally just a title. Yeah, it's not me, it's just me spin and facts. Anyway, So there was this comment, let's get into it. So also, I want to stress that there was so many amazing positive comments on this being like so incredible, so great to see the inside of your day, blah blah blah, like awesome comments like my community really is so on my level and so like tapped into how I think that I like, I want to stress, like I rarely get comments like this, and it's just so interesting that like these couple have come up.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying in such a short space of time too, as I'm like, the universe wants us to do this segment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so of course we're going to turn shit into gold and we're going to do this segment. So let me read it. Okay, here it is. So this girl said, I follow you as a motivated business woman as I am. However, to broadcast your eight figure income without having your finger on the pulse that majority people are struggling really smacks ignorance and entitlement. I'm all about celebrating one success one hundred percent, but as an influencer, you definitely need to be in touch with your surroundings and current financial cycles. Just because the Kimks are doing well and want to boast about it, it doesn't mean the general popper. So the first thing, have I don't read this to you, thank you for comparing me to kimgate because that is a huge compliment.
Speaker 2: So first of.
Speaker 1: All, first of all, this person's like contradicting herselves because she's like, I love success, I love embracing and celebrating. Yeah, I love celebrating one's success. I was like, well you don't, because so I definitely get it because you know, and we've spoken about this on this podcast. Yeah about currently financially there is a lot changing, so what and like you know, there was definitely a part of me and being like have I fucked up here? But then what I had to do is think about why did I create this piece of content? And it was for transparency because I go through exactly what I did that day and it's like, here, this is what I do as a creative director of an eight thing, a company which I have completely built from the ground out as someone who has no background in business and not that that manus.
Speaker 2: But I get, I diagres what you mean.
Speaker 1: But it's like this piece of content was for that factor and also it was just that's what I am. Like that is my title. Like you know on Instagram you see blah blah blah, like a marketing manager blah blah blah. Like, yeah, that is just my title, and it's just fact. Also, let's take in consideration. I'm not earning eight figures personally, I wish I was, but unfortunately not, like you're not taking to consideration like Naked Harvest literally has twenty employees, we have a whole fucking warehouse that we have to run, like we have millions of dollars in expenses.
Speaker 2: You're also not boasting about your personal income like you're just talking about a business. It's Oprah saying oh, like my network makes X figures. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also in that vlog, there's no showiness of wealth. I literally go to gym, go to the office. Do you mean like it's just my life. Yeah, So in saying that, like I can fucking do showiness and that's my prerogative. But so anyway back to it, I digress.
Speaker 2: That's my new favorite work.
Speaker 1: So I thought about it and I was like, I created this piece of content for transparency, and I was being transparent. So that is integral with who I am and how I show up on social media. Also, my whole messaging on social media is I empower women to step into their power. So should I lie about how much my company is earning to make someone else feel more comfortable? That goes completely against who I am? Do you mean No, I'm not gonna fucking lie about that or dim my life to make you more comfortable.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting point you bring up, because I would love to know your opinion on keeping yourself smaller to be relatable to others, because I feel like everyone does that in some capacity. Obviously yours would be on a massive scale, but like I know, you know in school when people are like, oh my gosh, I haven't studied for the exam, and then there's that smart kid that's like, oh my gosh, don't worry, I didn't either, and then they like get any because I study you having like I was that kid. But like, what is your thought on that?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, that's completely dimming your lighter to here? Yeah, and we don't do that here. No, this is like in this environment, we don't do that. And I'm not going to have someone come on to my account and leave a comment like that and we go, oh, I'm gonna stop stop sharing things like that for my community. Like if you look at the R and C community, this is what we literally built off. The reason why I quit my corporate job and went out and started a business, which because I saw other women doing that. So it's a complete like disservice of me to go, oh, well, now I've you know, started the business. I'm I'm good here, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it's almost also like if you didn't constantly share what you do, people would start thinking she hasn't evolved, she hasn't been disillusioned about what's going on.
Speaker 1: And also that's fine if I literally am comfortable and I don't want to you know, evolve, et cetera, et cetera. So that's like in saying that, like I did have to check myself and I did have to be like, hang on wait, what was like my intention here? Yeah, So that was the process. I was like, no, this is how I shot. And also you know, I completely get I can I get that that that upsets people, but also I'm not fucking here to please everyone. If if I was here to please everyone, I would literally be the most vanilla nothing person. I would have no attributes. I would have nothing, because you know, the saying like you can be the ripest, juiciest peach and someone doesn't like peaches. Yeah, so it's like, no, I'm gonna just keep showing up and doing me and if that makes you uncomfortable or like you think of me in a certain way, that is literally none of my fucking business. So anyway, this is the processing in my mind. But also you know, her thing about it's me being ignorant. Like we say in this podcast that tires like recessions is when you know.
Speaker 2: Built, biggest businesses get start.
Speaker 1: So it's like like, look at the stats, guys, I know, but it's like I know I'm doing the opposite. But instead of this person using me as an expander, that also giving her permission to also doing the same, she's put me in the she's out of touch.
Speaker 2: She's because I clearly.
Speaker 1: Upset this person by saying this. Yeah, so she's put me in the box of she's out of touch. She's obviously going through, you know, a certain time in her own business, and she has a little you know, limiting beliefs around that and stuff happening. So instead of using me as expander, she's gone, no, you're ignorant, because that would make her feel better about her current you know, yeah, environing or what's happening in her brain, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Because otherwise it's almost your fault, right exactly. Like if you admire someone and to a certain point and then they get to their next level and they're just like this amazing human, you go, oh wow, like you've just gone too far. You're out of touch now, you know, almost like because you think you can't do it.
Speaker 1: You know what I heard someone say the other day, and I fucking love it. Jealousy is laziness. Oh if you are jealous of someone and I'm not talking like jealous where they expand you, Yes, I feel like there's definitely jealousy can be this really positive feeling where you're like, oh, I actually want that thing.
Speaker 2: Would you say maybe envy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Whatever, you kind of get what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, but if you, for example, are jealous of someone and you send comments like this or heye, where you literally see them as separate. It's you being lazy because you're like, I can never get there and I'm not even gonna try that. I didn't say this, I'm just putting out, but you mean, like I love that. That's think of even I'm getting weo wey here. Think of that frequency, yeah, think of the frequency of Because this happened to me the other day. I saw an influencer who she's a big traveler, and she recently had a baby, and she just did this like beautiful international holiday with her baby, and she was saying, like, you know, POV, she didn't let her baby stop her from like try the world. And it triggered me because I have a lot of limiting beliefs around travel and ivy because of just I never traveled when I was younger. She can be, you know, a difficult baby blah blah blah. And but it triggered me, and it was like jealousy, but in the way of, oh my God, thank you for being an expander for me that I actually can travel with my daughter. Not you don't understand what it's like to be real mum. Yeah, do you feel that frequency?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So I don't know who you want to be here. But it's like me going, you don't understand what it's like to be real, mum. That is lazy. You're not unpacking anything, you're not doing any inner work. You're just going no, you actually you're wrong. Oh well, and that's what I mean of Like, that's when I get comments like this, I'm like, oh, sweetie, So the first thing when you get a comment that upsets you or triggers you, the first thing I want you to do is use it as a mirror. What's it upsetting in you? Because the only reason why a comment will upset you is there is either you know a truth in it that you have not yet integrated or done the work on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so in insecurity.
Speaker 1: So for me, that comment, did you know quote unquote trigger me at the start because me going to not me personally my business going to eight figures is a relatively new frequency. So I'm not stable there seven figures. I'm like, yeah, of course fucking making seven figures, yes, nothing, but eight figures it's new. So of course there's like, oh, but people think I'm unrelatable and blah blah blah, And then I have to do the work and I have to unpack and I have to process and then I can ah, yeah, I get it. So that's what you know, if a comment does upset you, I really like it's beautiful because it's like, oh, what's it bringing up here? And it's really great to not like you just see it on the surface and you're like, oh, okay, that's interesting. So for example two, we're about to get into it, but mum comments trigger the fuck out of me because I'm a new mum and it's like I haven't you know, I've done work around being a new mum, but there's still a lot of things that I have to integrate. So that's why it's going to trigger me. Was if you come at me with like something that I've fully integrated in myself, or just something where I'm like, shut up, not gonna give you the time of day, you know, like I'll laugh, and that's when you know you've integrated, Whereas if you triggers you, it means you haven't interesting. So this is the first thing. We're going to use these comments, these people as mirrors and be like, thank you for showing me this.
Speaker 2: I need to do work on this.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Life's just all about work, isn't it? Do the way my famous last word.
Speaker 1: So that's the first thing in TIA.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then the second thing you need to do is you need to understand that this comment has everything, like I said before, everything to do with the other person and nothing not nothing to do with you. But it's like it's what's going on in that person's life and they are projecting on you. So for example, this person, you can kind of see through the comments she's saying, she's a business owner too, there's financial struggle. So basically I'm reading between the lines. She's currently struggling right now, and she doesn't like it that, you know, someone else is on Instagram who is not struggling. And also she loved me back back in the day when I was more relatable and more on her level. So also she doesn't like when other people grow above her faster or yeah, and this is all relative to her mind, not the actual truth. Yeah, So if I can you know see that and I'm like, oh, wow, she's going through some stuff, it's like I can you know, I can get through that comment because I'm like, oh, it's it's actually nothing to do with me. I've just triggered something huge in her that she has not resolved.
Speaker 2: It's almost so like saying that, like, people above you will never try to tear you down. Yeah, it's only people below you that are going to try and bring you to their level.
Speaker 1: My masseuse said the most beautiful quote to me the other day, and she said, think of your life like you're on a ladder. Yeah, and the goal is always to go to the top of that. She's really woo the top of the ladder, which is like your highest self.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she explains, we're always going up, and she goes, if someone is giving you low vibe energy, So anyone like this, they're obviously low vibe because they wouldn't fucking comment something like this, so they're low vibe. She said, you can reach out a hand and see if they want to come up with you, but if they don't take it, you're not stepping down. So that's also another thing. This comment I didn't reply to, yeah, because I'm like, nah, I'm not stepping down to your vibration, bro, to try and justify it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know why broh.
Speaker 1: Hang around not stepping down? Bro?
Speaker 2: Why we like this?
Speaker 1: I'm getting like so into the energy. But that's why I didn't reply to that comment, because I just I could see right through it and I was like, oh, no, babe, not going to that vibration. Yeah, so I didn't even go down there because I could tell it was really down there and I'm not going down. I'm only going up.
Speaker 2: I love that so much.
Speaker 1: Isn't that so cool to think of? And another thing happened where I got a text from someone and it was just it was not appropriate, like the boundary was completely crossed, and I could tell this person who just wanted to have a fight and in the past their personality and persona is they do want to have a fight, And so I literally thought that and I thought, oh no, I'm not going down there. So literally just didn't message back. And I'm like, no, boundaries, you actually don't get to message me like that, and I'm not entertaining that low vibration.
Speaker 2: I love it, Okay.
Speaker 1: So then after that, yeah, the last thing is you need to neutralize it and you need to go you know, like I did hear it. It's like, no, I did this in integrity with who I am. That's obviously triggered and upset someone and that's fine, but you need to be neutral about it and be like yeah, okay, And then can you see as you do that process and those steps, you're like, oh, doesn't affect me, there's actually nothing to do with me.
Speaker 2: I see where you're coming from.
Speaker 1: So let's now that we've kind of got a process, let's unpack the next one. So this one I actually saw in an anonymous question box done on Instagram by an influencer account, the influencer dot updates dot au. I love her, me too. So she's so neutral, she is the best.
Speaker 2: She's a matter of fact, she put up one of those I don't even know what it's called, like NNGV whatever links where people can send anonymous questions and she can respond to them on her Instagram stories. Yep. So someone wrote Ken Georgie Stevenson stop with her spamy courses and posting about them. Twenty four to seven. Her courses are being compared to MLM and apparently she's ripped off a book two. You are a badass at making money. She's not a master manifesto. She's just a big scam and everyone's been reporting her ads as spam.
Speaker 1: So you've obviously told me this. Yes, let's not pretend I love this so much and when you guys show me this, we literally all fucking cact up. So let's unpack this. Yeah, first of all, let's just look at the context of I don't understand how it's spammed because you pay and there's seven weeks of content.
Speaker 2: You mean, it's not you pay your money and nothing nothing happens. Could you imagine it was just like psych.
Speaker 1: And then also I don't really get the MLM comment need to do I are you making commissions in trouble? I know, like, are you somehow taking Is that what an MLM? So? MLM isbon Yeah, why heading on?
Speaker 2: I personally have almost been pulled into an MLM.
Speaker 1: I on it, like, I reckon, if you you do, you like, if you want to do an MLM amazing.
Speaker 2: Basically it is is like network marketing schemes where you have someone at the top and then they'll bring people into the marketing scheme and then they make a percentage commission on whatever that person below them make. So basically what you end up with is this massive they call them pyramid schemes. Yes, yeah, the people It obviously works for some people and doesn't for others because it's like flexible income and that sort of stuff. And I know, but.
Speaker 1: I don't understand how that relates.
Speaker 2: Well, it doesn't, okay, because it's not definitely not an em No one's making the money except me.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm like a tear. Are you doing some sneaky snow? Like, I know you get paid, you did a wage. Are you doing some side deal? Shit?
Speaker 2: Oh you got me.
Speaker 1: So anyway, that doesn't make any sense. But also love that, and also I am a master manifesto.
Speaker 2: I think the most interesting part of the hate in this one is that they feel you've ripped off a book.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we were actually talking about this in the office and we thought it was so funny because I was like, I just think it's so interesting because in the project I say go and listen to that book. Not just in the project, I kind of.
Speaker 2: Say it everybody, Yeah, it's one of your favorite books. That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: If I had plagiarized a book, I wouldn't be recommending it.
Speaker 2: No exactly, does that make sense?
Speaker 1: And also like the concepts of manifesting, not that like it's not like they're well they are, they're generally the same concepts, but what's going to make the difference is how you learn it and how you implement it into your life. And then so, for example, why so many and like why we have such amazing reviews is because I have turned Manifesting relatable to me and so many other people are like me. They're Australian, they're a young female, you know, they have certain aspiration. Juneing. Yeah, it was like that beautiful quote you said about like teaching the other day that your mom.
Speaker 2: Says, oh, yeah, like you can have someone try to teach you a concept over and over and over again, and it's not just gonna read, it's not gonna hit you. But as soon as you hear it from the person that was put on this earth that was meant to teach you, that it will change your life. And she actually, the first time she said that to me was when I did the project, because I came and I started telling you all these things I was learning and that I love. She's like, I've been saying it the whole time.
Speaker 1: I feel like, no, Georgie said it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like Georgie said it.
Speaker 1: Georgie actually made these concepts. Guys, I didn't make manifesting up and I want to stress has and like I have been stressing that. Yeah, but that's why the course. And that's even like if you even think about our marketing a tear, like one of the things we say is if you enjoy me as a person, if you get a lot from the podcast, like and if you feel cold, if you feel colled, like that is the vibe because that would be the universe bringing you closer to this piece of content so you can learn and evolve and get to the next level. That's why exactly it's so important to go after your intuition because that's even like like I've read books that other people like this book changed my life and I've read it and I'm like average, yeah, because it didn't resonate with me. Yeah, so it's like you're always going to you know, have those moments. Anyway, we're digressing, Well, let's talk about this comment. So this person obviously I'm not gonna like project what their projections are because I just don't know. Yeah, And it's like, obviously they have a lot of how does Georgie have these things? This community? It's not real, she doesn't deserve it. There's a lot of like deserving sort of things. And so my thing is she's probably got a lot of like self worth issues that kind of underlying, well, she doesn't deserve it. How come she gets those things?
Speaker 2: That's so true?
Speaker 1: Or I don't know, fox me what's going on? But again, do you not see like I even read that comment and I'm like, babe, that's so much about what's going on with you and your life and nothing.
Speaker 2: To do with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because my courses have the most amazing reviews and we have the most amazing community, and I feel very integral with what I'm putting out there. So that is, like, for example, a comment that did not trigger me at all because all the things she's talked about, there's nothing you mean, yeah, you way through it. When you told me, I literally laughed because I was like, uh, whereas there are certain things that will trigger me. Yeah, which again, it doesn't mean that comment is true. It just means because that's another thing, is like you know, when you do get something that upset to you and you know your partner or your family are like why are you letting it bother you?
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But it bothered you. I hate when that happens because it's like, because I have some healing and some wounds to do that, and it's like it's really important to see these you know, mean things, all these nasty comments as really beautiful learning experiences for ourselves. And so that's like, that's for example, a comment where I'm like, oh, sorry, brutal, I thought, Oh, and then you know what else I thought, And this is I'm just gonna say it. Imagine being that low vibe. Imagine I know, I like, I genuinely I thought, I feel so sorry for that person because imagine their frequency. And I just thought, oh, yeah, if you literally just gave your energy to improving what's happening in here and stop projecting and deflecting on everyone or like literally randoms you don't know, imagine how you could improve your life. Like if you're true, seriously, someone who gets so fired up about someone you literally don't know personally and you go and post on you know, hate fucking groups or forums and stuff like your frequency, like wow, that is like there's some stuff going on. And if you can turn that towards like yourself and be like, what is actually happening in here. Yeah, you're going to get so much further because that thing is like someone doing that is such a low vibe they will only ever attract low vibe things. And then of course she's gonna think manifesting's the scam. You mean, maybe fucking raise your vibe? Whoa was that too? Brutal?
Speaker 2: Brutal? But I love it all right, I just got a bit excited. But also I can say that look what she's saying that, yeah, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 1: Just never been this controversial before.
Speaker 2: Look to your new new era.
Speaker 1: We're not doing our lines.
Speaker 2: No, that's true. So I'm going to use like a different example to what actually happened, because I don't want to give away who said it. Was it about me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is like an everyday example of getting hate okay love. So for example, what's like what happened? I wanted to buy a new car, and one of my friends, who bought a new car before, or is in the process of buying a new car, said to me, oh my gosh, like, you're never going to get the loan approved for that. We like, I had to do it with my boyfriend. We've got the loan approved together, You're just not going to get the loan approved in this climate for a brand new car. How how would you like alone? Because I didn't have an ex second, did that trigger you anymore? Yes? But that's like that I address Like, I was like, this is obviously a trigger for me that I need to work.
Speaker 1: So you addressed the first point of what's this triggering inside me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I couldn't get my head around the projecting thing because I'm like, you've you've done it, You've bought a brand new car, So why are you telling me that I can't?
Speaker 1: Well, don't you think it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: She sees that she's different to you, So in her mind you're on different levels. So she's like I can do it, you can't. So that is like like I'm below her or different. Yeah, So in her mind she has like maybe it's like this weird thing of like she's done certain things so she deserves that thing, Yeah, where maybe you hadn't. So then she's projecting, oh no, you won't get that loan.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Interesting, that's what.
Speaker 1: I could kind of come up with. Yeah, without knowing this person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or like because I feel like that's something that kind of happens across the board with lots of different things that people try to do in their life. Where you might have a friend it's done it and then they tell you you can't for this, this and this reason, and it's coming from a place of care because it's they've been through the process and they know how it works kind of thing. So in that I would have thought that too, and just being like, oh, I think she's you know, projecting on what she thinks in this situation. And again it has nothing to do with me, and like.
Speaker 1: That could also just be advice. Yeah, and it's fine, but if she said it in like a weird way where you're like, this is weird. Yeah, not just like general financial advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, but is general financial advice like that not from the financial advisor. Also just keeping someone small, yes, so.
Speaker 1: But that's it. I don't think she meant to keep you snow. It's just she has limiting beliefs an yeah, like it was an intentional hate no no, And that's and that's a lot of things like for example, that first comment I read out, I like she I don't think she was like I think she was generally trying to let me, know, as being tone deaf for other probably she probably doesn't see anything wrong with it. I'm like, oh no, that's not okay to say to me, because yes, exactly, and everyone has like different stuff going on internally, and honestly, like life really changes when you have this concept where you no longer let the things people say to you get to you personally because you were so solid in who you are and your integrity and what you're about that it's like, this is actually just let's talk on a broader sense, something I've really been thinking about lately. It's just like I want you guys to think about, like what sort of things do you judge other people about? Because I think that's going to show you a lot of your mirrors because often, and this is again this is getting into like a bit of shadow work and stuff, but like often you know, someone will throw hate or throw negative negativity on a trait that you have that they either deem as you know, quote unquote bad, but it's something that they secretly want to express. So for example, you know that comment about me showing up on Instagram and talking about you know, being the creative director is maybe that person doesn't give her permission to show up authentically online.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe she's nervous too, so.
Speaker 1: Me being like this is who I am triggers her. So a lot of the time, what we feel judgment in other people is it's trying to show us parts of ourselves that either we actually secretly desire and we feel shit about it and we haven't integrated that part of ourselves.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really complicated.
Speaker 2: That is deep.
Speaker 1: But I just something really beautiful you can start doing is just having some awareness when you do judge other people and being like, oh, why did I just do that, and then unpacking that. I love that, and that being like a little nudge of where maybe you need to like heal some wounds unblock yourself, because that's what I mean is like I can see from that girl's comment she is only limiting herself. Yeah, she would have beliefs about how to act online, how much she can earn, and certain things that are and especially like there's a huge belief there about the current climate and what you know she can earn or how she can be. Yeah, and that is like all those things are going to be so limiting for her, not me. So your judgments are very much trying to show you where you're probably limiting yourself.
Speaker 2: WHOA, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: It's it's kind of hard because your sort of circumstances and guys, sorry keep interruption.
Speaker 2: We don't remember what we were saying.
Speaker 1: We really need our own studio. Teer, can we build like just like a cute box outside or something, And I'm like, have a lock on it so no one can come in.
Speaker 2: I feel like we hit the box.
Speaker 1: So the last hate comment we're gonna pack yes and turn into some content is I got a comment just about being a working mum. So this person was like, I did a day in the life, I mean, sorry, a day on the plate. And she just said, basically the whole thing was I can't call myself a working mom because you have Tim, because I have Tim, So I'm just a working.
Speaker 2: Just working literally, that's no jok card she said it.
Speaker 1: I was like, what anyway, it doesn't really matter about her week comment. First of all, this did trigger me because interesting, there's definitely parts of being a working mum that I am working through and still currently now because I grew up with a stay at home mum, so my and this is I'm like any judgments are always because you do not fit into either what was modeled to them or their box. Oh so she has a judgment towards me. Henwait, first of all triggered me being triggered because I grew up with a stay at home mum and a working dad, a very like a traditional family, and so there is a lot of limiting beliefs and kind of me reprogramming and remodeling how I do life because it's different to how I grew up, Whereas a lot of people don't have that self awareness and they just think how they grew up is exactly how life should be for everyone else, and if you don't fit into their ideal of whatever it is.
Speaker 2: You're wrong. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So this person, like in the comments again, I didn't comment back to this, and other people commented back, and in the comments I saw basically she was having a go because her partner works and she works, but she also looks after the children while she works. So I'm guessing she's at home and does it during their naps or I don't know how. Yeah, so she's got the.
Speaker 2: No I do more.
Speaker 1: I'm the proper version of a working mom or whatever her definition is in her mind. So I didn't fit her definition, so she was like.
Speaker 2: Therefore you aren't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting, So isn't that interesting? And exactly like when I can pack that, I'm like, oh, it's actually nothing to do with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you feel better. That actually makes so much sense. And that's probably where a lot of people trip up, is that they look at someone and they go, oh, well, no, you're not a mum because you didn't give birth to that kid, like bonus moms and that sort of stuff where they've raised the kid but it's not their kid. And someone will go, you can never call yourself a mum because you haven't had a kid. But it's like that's just their definition of what a mum is.
Speaker 1: And that's what I mean is judgment is them trying to place themselves in the world. Them trying to see where they fit on the hierarchy or just where they sit. Yeah, and we all, you know, want to do that. It's so natural. But it's the beautiful thing of when someone is throwing hate or judgment towards you if you can use these tools and really see it from that perspective. So like the alternative a tea is I comment back to both of those comments, and I'm like, I'm a fucking working mom. How dare you, Bobba blow the fuck up? Blow my day up?
Speaker 2: You know, like, yeah, can you jump ten steps down on the ladder of line?
Speaker 1: Correct? Can you not see how? Then conflict and drama just continues because then I'd be pissed off and I'd probably go home and be pissed off to tim or like That's just like it just evolves so much. And when we can take ourselves out at that very start moment and have so much awareness for what is actually happening in that moment, which has everything to do about that person, nothing to do with you, you really have so much more power. That's why when people through we hate comments, I'm like, you're just giving away your power because this literally means nothing to me, and you've just taken time out of your day. Do you mean, yeah, just given away your power. I generally feel sorry for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like imagine if we get and don't get me wrong, like I still get triggered, I still get moments roun'd like in my head and stuff. God, I'm like, I'm still human and going through the work. But like I've been really getting into this, and I honestly believe all those comments were for me to unpack you know, these you know things, because since those comments, I have been journaling and being like, oh, that's so interesting. I've still got you know, things about being a working mom or you know this, and that I'm still you know, getting on the frequency of eight figures blah blah blah. And it's been really it's been beautiful for me. Yeah, and it's been so good for my self development. Wow, is not interesting. I'm like love it. Bit of fun anyway, And I really wanted to explain that because I've been really into this. It's so interesting how people think and how they project judgment and what's actually going on and if we can utilize that, just how much power we can have.
Speaker 2: Hm, whoa, Yeah, I'm bent mind blowing. It's cool. Hey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's like any time that you know, get some judgment or something like, come and tell me and let's unpack it together and neutralize it. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I start making a listen.
Speaker 1: Like a tear store, just like eating out of my door one on ones every day. Well, guys, thank you so much for listening. And I do want to say, like, I Also another thing that I do is when I'm you know, getting judgment or hey comments or something like that, I also send that person love. So literally like and try and try and send someone love and then not feel love yourself. So you know, in that moment, I've neutralized it, I've unpacked it, and I will literally be like I generally like I feel sorry for that person, and I generally I send them love. Wow, And then like that brings the vibes up for me, yeah, and keeps me in the high vibe frequency. So want you guys to try this today and if you're getting some judgment or things that happened in the past, do this process and send that person some love. I love it. Thank you so much. Bye, Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, and look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple podcasts would be great.