Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast Acarma bus.
Speaker 2: Excuse my ignorance? What kind of hat did Napoleon?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: Jack, I s here, we put these clubs down and just fightless.
Speaker 1: Bunker, Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know you said the phrase karma bus yesterday. I love that, Patsy the karma bus. Yeah, good morning, it's a Christian O'Connell show Tuesday morning. Good morning, Patsy morning, Good morning. Jack your boys was a Monday winner. Yesterday I was a I.
Speaker 2: Got a winning a loss on the board. Actually, yes, what happened? I lingered around after the show because I didn't want to go straight home knowing that my in laws, who were staying with us at the moment, we're doing a full skate Saale clean, Why.
Speaker 4: Why would you say that listening they hurt? Wait, they heard the podcast yesterday.
Speaker 2: I heard yesterday. He was actually proud to show them, like, hey, you know what, let's have a listen to Jack's work. And then I come out of the gate saying that laws here.
Speaker 4: Make me do everything.
Speaker 3: And now he's lingering at work not to be productive. But simply just to hide from his life.
Speaker 2: I'm not hiding from knowledge ingering a full scale clean of the whole house, hell hospital disinfectant grade clean of the house.
Speaker 3: So basically saying, well, you know you're looking after the boy. Just a guy doing who does a three hours sort of out of twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: We're going to have to clean his house. I was my in laws at least joined them past, when you least join the weird.
Speaker 2: The win is that the house is spotless. I mean, it never looks so clean you could eat off the floor.
Speaker 3: Again, not when wit to say that you could eat off the floor and my son does.
Speaker 2: The The low point of my day yesterday was I was lingering so much as I started to get hungry. Then when you're so hungry, you're just desperate. So I did drive through Machas when parked up in a Dan Murphy's car park and everything on my own.
Speaker 4: Wow, which bits the win?
Speaker 2: When is the house.
Speaker 3: Crystically you could grade that yourself, rather than that was winning being the damn's car in the mid of the dell of Monday snatching a Marcus.
Speaker 2: And I was parked furthest from the door as well, so that. Hopefully no one parked near me and saw my shame.
Speaker 5: You'll get papped, You'll be in the one of the papers is spread.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to be seen by strangers when somebody walked close by me. I did that thing where.
Speaker 4: I'm surpisor Tesla has a good thing. We can black out the windows shame covers.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what they need to invent. Patsy, Were you a Monday Winner or Lucy?
Speaker 4: Yesterday?
Speaker 5: I reckon I was a winner. You know why? Very mundane for me. I had to go to my local Woolies.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: I was probably overly excited. But they've removed those COVID screens at the checkouts and you're not used to like operator.
Speaker 4: Be No, that is a win, spoken them so long?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know why has yours been down for ages over your side?
Speaker 4: I haven't noticed, don't I don't think i've even noticed.
Speaker 2: What's the win about it? Now you can sneeze on the No.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you it's more than now she can grab them a person.
Speaker 5: The win is every time I went to pay, hit either my glasses or my nose on the screen because.
Speaker 7: I can't again, Yeah, come on, No, seriously, Like the screens were so close to where they had their f POS machines, I inadvertently every time WO whacked my.
Speaker 4: Eyes on the screen.
Speaker 3: Anyone who was going yeah, Christian, actually this is my experience too. Is anyone ever hit their head trying to pay that? So your head doesn't need to come forward to see the screen. You have independent limbs that they can retract and go and do it for you don't lean forward.
Speaker 4: What have you got the phone attached you forehead? I can't say properly my eyes licking it. I'm using your tongue to put your pin code in.
Speaker 5: No, I can't see it proper She's a Monday it guys.
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: You can always contact the show about anything interesting.
Speaker 3: Text here from Craig Wating Morning Craig and Seaford.
Speaker 4: Christian, what happened about the catapult you had made?
Speaker 3: Actually? Actually that that actually is a great question. A couple of years ago I had an idea of actually making a catapult and we caught the cashipult that actually would fire bags of cashing and you would catch it. Kind of a medieval idea anyway, it got made, like people actually made it, and this thing worked. It was like flinging. Last I saw it, there was video of it flinging watermelons like one hundred and twenty meters.
Speaker 2: It was six meters tall.
Speaker 3: It was huge, right, so, and it involved a lot of wood and people and engineers getting involved donating their free time.
Speaker 4: Anyway, a couple.
Speaker 3: Of months ago, from time to time, people like you Craig asked, Hey, what happened about that catapult idea? So we made some inquiries in turn and where it actually is it? Because you know we had it made, it's actually gone missing now you know no one.
Speaker 4: Knows where it is. How how do you do it?
Speaker 3: A working trebuchhe go missing? Who someone has this right? Has gone missing right after that factory? And someone has this right now? Who is using a huge it's this thing's massive. You can't steal it discreetly. It's in Victoria or has it been broken down? It is in China? Are the Russians using it? Nefariously?
Speaker 4: Someone has our cash a part?
Speaker 2: We got to follow the trail. Who is the last person to have it? Who is the last person to see it?
Speaker 3: I don't I don't want to ever name names on it, but our outgoing senior producer was the last person who saw it. Who's moving to the very much the Silicon Valley or Broadcasting Australia Adelaide Radio Socks Clark so flinging bags of money.
Speaker 4: We know where it went missing.
Speaker 3: It's in his camera in pieces that boot space, Tom, Why is it always slightly open?
Speaker 4: It's got my trebuche in there. So that's what's happened to it.
Speaker 3: We have to find that otherwise I fear we're to start scratcher.
Speaker 2: No, I think didn't. The timber alone costs like ten thousand of Douglas fir.
Speaker 3: Douglas fir. It was the finest Douglas. This is a beautiful work of art, this thing. So anyway, thanks Then and then I got this email overnight from one of our listeners, right and I was looking at Frages, going, we're talking about magnets over the last couple of weeks and no yesterday we start to get into hats from history that you'd like to go into. And I always say there are no tangents on the show, but this one really was one from Gavin Walker Christian if it's not too late your colleague, Patsy should retrieve the speaker from the skip and smash it and get the magnet located at the base of the speaker cone. Probably one of the best magnets you could ever have.
Speaker 5: Kevin, What, Yeah, I don't, Gavin, I don't know if I've got used for a super powered magnet.
Speaker 2: I don't often walk around the house going if only had a stronger.
Speaker 4: Madly I had not.
Speaker 9: Just that.
Speaker 3: Actually he knows that this is you can't buy them like this. It's probably the best magnet you could ever have.
Speaker 5: Well, there was two speakers, so that would have been two magnets. But the skip's gone because I had some more junk I brought in the other day Friday, and the skip was already gone, so it's still in my vaccine.
Speaker 3: Well, Patsy, go and get that. It's probably the best magnet you guys would ever have. I just I'm thinking, where would I put what's the magnet? Draw is that in with the batteries and why it would know it would suck the power? Then where would I locate this best magnet I've ever owned?
Speaker 8: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Jack and I just found out, Actually, what has happened to the Casha Pult. The only way we're ever doing this again is to actually have anyone constructed the actra true story saw things that someone make a true life podcast about.
Speaker 4: Wow, we the things that can happen sometimes in life. Who knows? AnyWho can you make a brand new Cachiapoult for us? That would be the.
Speaker 3: Big thing for this show going into next year as it starts again, a brand new Casha Polt.
Speaker 4: It's what's required, all right.
Speaker 3: So we have some very important thank you to share with so many of you right now. Over the last couple of days, we've been asking you can you help out the children of Melbourne who if you don't, we won't be able to get them a Christmas present this year. There's an amazing small and I mean small, but very big and powerful chouity right here in Victoria called Backpacks of Kids and they're doing an amazing thing and one of the things they're trying to do at Christmas and they have been trying really hard, but they're running out of donations. They're entirely funded by your donations, and over the last couple of months has been via virtually possible to get any donations because obviously a lot of families are wired about their Christmas and their summer holidays and the huge rise in interest rates and also the dramatic rise in now the cost of living as well, so they're struggling. What they're trying to do is they're trying to give a Christmas present, what they call a Santi pack to all the children around Melbourne that we had no idea just how many that is. Sadly they're going to be in care this Christmas. And so they managed to get about sixteen hundred of these Santi packs, sixteen hundred kids, but they actually the demand is you're talking about five to six thousand children, and so it meant because they just run out of money. When Sally, who's the founder of this charity called me Wednesday night and not really knowing what else to do, there were thousands more kids that were going to be going without a Christmas present. So Thursday morning on the show, we started to ask could you help. You know, every thirty five dollars is another kid who's actually going to get a Santa bite, it's going to get a Christmas present this year, and that would be a magical thing. We had no idea how much you could donate, because of all the things I've just mentioned. We thought maybe a couple of thousand at least. It's a couple of extra Christmas presents to try and help we can, but I'm amazed to say, actually it's humbling. What's happened in the last couple of days is that Jack, what is the money that our listeners have kindly donated.
Speaker 2: Two hundred and eight two hundred and eighty dollars, which equals nine hundred and fifty of the Santi packs.
Speaker 3: So that's over five and our thousand children who will get a Christmas present this year thanks to your generous donation. And the good news is if this is the first time you're hearing about it, you said, well I could do thirty five dollars, then you can still get involved. There's still a huge demand. Heads to the Christian o'connells show dot com dot au and when you go on there you'll see everybody else's donations that they're putting on there and these lovely messages as well, And so we're urging you to leave a message so we can actually thank you on the show says thank you this morning as we start today's show to Ben Toolio. So happy to be part of something special. Thank you very much Ben for your donation.
Speaker 2: Thank you to Gary pask Sally. You are an absolute legend, the true Ozzy spirit. We need to take a leaf out of your book. We need more people in the world like.
Speaker 3: You, Anonymous, and my grandchildren are with my husband and I, Otherwise they would being fostercare. Making sure no whether Charles will get something for Christmas is what we'd love to do. Making sure they get something. Thank you for helping out kids in out of their home environment.
Speaker 4: Bless you all.
Speaker 2: Thanks to Debbie Lafontaine. Christmas is for the kids. Please enjoy what most of us take for granted.
Speaker 3: Merry Christmas, Natalie Oohland. No charge should go without christ Us. Thank you to the people on the ground co ordinating this amazing charity. And if you do want to give your time, they are always looking for volunteers to help them out.
Speaker 4: Find out more. If you go to our website you can find out more.
Speaker 2: Thank you to Luke Easton. Thank you to all the hard working people at Backpacks for the Kids. You guys are legends and your work is greatly valued and appreciated.
Speaker 3: And now a lot of you are doing this on behalf of your kids. I think this is good, a great idea. I've done this and so I think it'd be a lovely thing. Mums and dads. If it's not to think about Christmas presents and how many presents some of your kids get, what a lovely thing on Christmas Day for you. Maybe there's a card and it tells a story of what their donation is going to be giving a Christmas present to a child that wasn't going to be getting one. So you can donate on behalf of your kids like Daniel Corman, christianas is on behalf of my twin boys Miles and Clark, wanting to help kids in need.
Speaker 2: Rebecca Davis on behalf of the Davis family and their kids, Jack and.
Speaker 3: Miller, Greg Curney, What amazing work they are doing. Four packs and four big hugs on my wife, two children and I.
Speaker 2: Cas Ingham has given on behalf of her two beautiful boys.
Speaker 3: Matt Griffith's three packs on behalf of my three kids. Every kid should feel the joy of Christmas. Lovely words Matt.
Speaker 2: And thank you to the Akroyd Mehan family on behalf of their six kids.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Joe Foster Johnson. Merry Christmas, guys, my two boys to two beautiful kids. We hope this helps at least a little bit. That's from Patrick and Alex. Please keep this going. Every thirty five dollars is one extra child who will get a Christmas present this year. If you go to the Christian o'connellshow dot com dot au, that's where we can find it more.
Speaker 8: Thank you well Christian o connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you know someone like Jack post your life, but sometimes you have a friend.
Speaker 4: They're from the future.
Speaker 3: And Jaxas just noticed he was pressing his shape that he has his muscle powdering createen plus nine hundred or whatever it is. It's the same stuff the Rock drinks fifteen times a day.
Speaker 2: It's simply a liquid breakfast because says we don't have time sometimes with these early starts to sit down and have a full bacon and eggs.
Speaker 4: You know, I've already made scrambled eggs this morning. You have not I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, scrambled eggs this morning. Yeah, nice way to start the day. It was real, cleaned it all up, so there's no mess for my wife to go even dried the plate so that it's a perfect crime, so it doesn't come into a stressy kitchen in the morning. So but yeah, I guess for people that you know and you live quite far away, no way, you live the.
Speaker 4: Nearest to the radio station, what the hell is this thing?
Speaker 2: So I was looking for a smoothie bottle and then I came across online. It's like one that will shake and stir for you. So it's got a little button on the bottom and then.
Speaker 4: It will upgrade. This sort of thing came up. Must have an ancho.
Speaker 3: Version of this patsy. It stirs the bottom so you don't get that sediment.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right. I mean I was so excited when I purchased it. When it came I realized that it wasn't so hard to just shake the bottle. Yeah, it feels a bit lazy to press the button on and not.
Speaker 5: I loved that.
Speaker 4: It's a gimmick. It's a fidget spinner. Do you find that. I mean, in two years time, they'd be landfill.
Speaker 3: Everywhere, screwing up the environment because where you got bored of that basically, and when you can just tip it.
Speaker 4: It makes no you can be doing something else and still be shaken up.
Speaker 2: You drink and then no batteries. Simple charge it with the USB C. You know what I'm getting excited about. I've just thought of a Christmas present for everybody whole.
Speaker 3: No, well, Black Friday sales this week yesterday, yesterday, So I think I actually I am a Monday Winner.
Speaker 4: Actually, a couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine.
Speaker 3: Is moving house, right, He's going to a place where they did what do you call hardwood floors, and he had one of these robot cleaners and he said to me, oh, do you want to bar off me?
Speaker 4: I'm not using it.
Speaker 3: It's mainly carpeted, so we can't use the robot. So I've got this some robot cleaner thing, right. It is amazing. The kids think that now, it's like I've got another younger kid. The way I talk to this thing.
Speaker 2: Have you named it?
Speaker 4: Because I have you You know, I'm a big fan of Crazy Anatomy. It's called if you know, you know, it's called mccleaney.
Speaker 2: That's actually very good.
Speaker 3: And what's lovely is it speaks to me during the day. It says he messages like the dirty water tank would need empty and then I need this.
Speaker 4: I'll make sure you do that.
Speaker 3: But it just messages me from mccleaney, and it's got a picture off Patrick Demptcher as well. I now believe in my mother's part of me that Patrick Dempsey has mates of me, and he's in my phone chatting to me that he needs emptying later.
Speaker 2: Yes, I thought he was meant to make your life easier. You're a servant to him.
Speaker 3: This guy, I tell you what he does do though, is as he's sort of going to all this, he's got these these lights and these scatterers and stuff like this one and these things that come out the side and go.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 3: Both are dogs terrified of this robot thing that suddenly goes. I'm cleaning, right, even sometimes when I put it on, it still startles me.
Speaker 4: It's like this is ai. This is how it starts. I'm cleaning, and he goes.
Speaker 3: And then suddenly it just leaves his docking station right and starts to the petts just scarp out of the screw this.
Speaker 4: What the hell is? This?
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 4: One of them? What has got no face?
Speaker 3: Whereas Larry the Cat sometimes sleeps on top of it. As it moves, he just jumps off and he follows it around the house.
Speaker 4: And what's going on? Anyway?
Speaker 3: Yesterday it messes me to saying I need to get some more clean fluid for it, right, I yesterday felt like such a grown up. Oh my god, I did my first ever Black Friday discounted cell I can't. I felt like a proper grown up at Patsy. I actually brought some cleaning fluid half priced in these Black Friday.
Speaker 4: Sounds right, did it?
Speaker 3: And when my wife came home went, hey, I've just got some Black Friday cleaning fluid from mccleany, she went, just when this plenty hell, Chris, Like if I said, I just split the atom. I know you just think I'm a thick DJ. She's Jesus blenty like looking at who is this new you?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm falling in love with you all over again.
Speaker 3: Now I can you can take advantage of coupon CODs at check out.
Speaker 2: If you can look after the robot back, maybe you can look.
Speaker 4: At me like this. All you have to do is message me, Sarah.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 4: Every day this week.
Speaker 3: Then one thousand dollars up for grabs the spand at Cogan dot com. Black Friday Sound now on selling some Monday the time only seventh at Coogan dot com Clicking awesome every day this week. Then the way we give away the one thousand. As we're playing this game, don't panic.
Speaker 4: Don't pant. I want to win our prize. I really want to win it all.
Speaker 3: All right. The game is called Don't Panic, and it's about don't panic. However, me, Jack and Pats, we'll be urging them to panic ten seconds and the clock. We give them an instant category. They have to try and name as many things in that category within their ten seconds. Up. First, this morning, here's MICHAELA. Now, Michayla, we've met you before. You were kind enough to bring your dad to our Father's Day lunch we did last year.
Speaker 11: Yes, yeah, so back then, I'd only just moved out a home and it was my first Father's Day. We already were not waking up with him, and he was very excited to come down and meet you. And then not long after that he said that he actually saw you in Sorrento.
Speaker 4: And with his own grand fine on the grand phone. Yeah, that's it. Yeah, with his friend. They're off to the pub. They didn't invite me to come.
Speaker 10: But.
Speaker 4: It was nice to see dad. And how are you, McKayla, how's life outside the nest?
Speaker 12: Great?
Speaker 11: We actually bought a house at the start of this year. It's falling to pieces, so we have to renovate it.
Speaker 4: Hence, while congritulation of those two.
Speaker 2: There's actually a hole in the four where we can see the ground.
Speaker 4: It's a lovely thing for your son. It's a portal, all right. So Makayla, how do you think you're going to get on with this?
Speaker 11: I'm not great under pressure.
Speaker 3: Live radio with one thousand dollars up a grass called don't paint.
Speaker 11: Pressures high pressures definitely on.
Speaker 4: So all right, all right, so I'm going to give you the category.
Speaker 3: As soon as I said the category, your ten seconds will begin. Now we'll be saying panic what you have to do, which is keep going. This is very gettable as well.
Speaker 4: Macaye.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so you have ten seconds to tell us as many cartoon characters as possible.
Speaker 5: Go Simpson House.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was on a roll and then I just panicked.
Speaker 4: You got five? Five is good? You got four?
Speaker 2: And first second, yes.
Speaker 3: All right, so five to be Now, let's go to your contestant this morning. Is a very serious looking man. Looks like a head teacher who's come to take assembly or he's a part time magician. Justin black there now, Dave Pearl, Good morning.
Speaker 4: What a great name you've got, Dave Pearl, Thank you so much. And what do you do, Dave Pearl?
Speaker 13: I work in continuous improvement for a wonderful company called care Super Super Innoaction.
Speaker 4: They're an advertiser the show. Yes, yes they are.
Speaker 3: You might have heard their advertse I played that for you because the new you're in I take requests. Thank you so much. Now I understand. Actually, as part of your campaign to take part in this dam Dave, you've written a poem I have.
Speaker 4: Now I write the post.
Speaker 13: I wanted to sound like a pre boxing match because this is competition, Can I read it?
Speaker 4: They much bring in that male energy that's not need in the world. Right now.
Speaker 3: I just had a lovely chance with me Kayla about a dad and the guy wants to bring this squish the apartment the spirit of Christmas to a boxing match.
Speaker 4: But okay, let's go with it.
Speaker 13: Continuance improvement, Dave, Absolutely, so the palm goes. You'll see my zeal when I spin the cog and wheel. Ice in my veins, no stress in my stride, cool under pressure where others may hide, Calm in the chaos, A master of grace in the heart of your whispers. I set the pace, some beautiful lines. You have the heart of a poet. And by the way, well done, Mikayla. That was actually really good.
Speaker 4: That's not like any boxing match. All right, So same rules applied, Dave.
Speaker 3: As soon as I've given you a category, go your ten seconds will begin. Are you ready, Dave Pearl, Yes, I am all right. So you got five to match or beats. Landmarks of the world.
Speaker 4: Tannic Bridge.
Speaker 3: Had a bridget stealing the money from Meca.
Speaker 4: She lives in a shed.
Speaker 3: It's a boxing actually got knocked out the first round, Diamond.
Speaker 4: Dave Pearls.
Speaker 2: I love that one of your landmarks was the bridge.
Speaker 3: Ye Bridge, It was like it was one of those bridges what meant all of them, the pantheon and number two as well.
Speaker 2: Very error day, very good, well done both of you, Dave.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much for your poem. Makayla.
Speaker 3: You've won the one thousand dollars suspend at Cogan dot com.
Speaker 4: What are you going to do with it? Buy some stuff for the house.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so our oven doesn't work. You had a look online last night. I was sort of pretty empty, and I was like, I'm gonna buy that oven. But turns out there's not actually many ovens, but there is cooktops. So we're renovating our kitchen, so we'll probably buy a cooktop or a fridge or something to go in the kitchen. So yeah, thank you both of you.
Speaker 3: It was genuine enjoy getting you both on a show. Have great Christmases as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you to you guys.
Speaker 1: Brighter you're listening to the Christian o' Carl's show podcast.
Speaker 3: On this morning show. Then what can't you stand to touch? But before that important business, yesterday after the show, we were having a meeting here in this studio that I'm broadcasting to you live from and one of the engineers here stuck his head around the door. And one of my gifts is that I can become somebody's voice. I can just become the voice. And this is literally how we spoke. Okay, And he's an engineer and a very very good engineer.
Speaker 4: But he spoke like this. He stuck his head on the door and he went away. I'm now going to go back to being Christian. So there's no confusion here.
Speaker 3: And that is how engineers speaks a certain bit rate and you have to right click their face to like get onto another command. Okay, that is that's how he spoke. That's how he spoke.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying anything, but that is just how is that it's getting And so as he.
Speaker 3: Went back into his crypt where the racks are where they work here and that I said to Tom, I said, who the hell is that? And very shiny faced man, he said, I gues, I like, guy, that's Bradley Bacon.
Speaker 4: Carried on.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, we're going to rewe surname Bacon. That's amazing. If my surname's Bacon. I've got a T shirt with Bacon on the front of it. It's a it's a great eyes breaker. Perhapsly his name is Bradley Bacon.
Speaker 5: I wasn't aware his surname was that of Bacon. That's weird, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It's wed the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: It actually feels like you've begun your Christmas break and you replace it with some kind of AI that was weird. I wasn't aware what you said human. The irregularity is interesting, Christian. Is this what we're doing in this radio break?
Speaker 5: I've heard of Baker, Smith, Jones, what but bacon is a really.
Speaker 4: Good Do you think? We were amazed? And I want to not someone if we can.
Speaker 3: Basically fill a table with a banquet basically of food surnames. Does anyone else have a food surname? Bless Jackie, he's got this. He's at his phone out for the last half an hour staring at every single entry in there, trying to bend the words letters ends up being a food.
Speaker 2: So I mean up to Jay in my contact and I just want to see if there's anybody I know who has a surname of a food. The best I could do was Kathy Baker, like maybe baked goods.
Speaker 3: No, it's three degrees. You've got to go Bradley Bacon.
Speaker 2: Or I went to school with the fry Twins, so you you know, fry up some.
Speaker 5: That's like methods of cooking, isn't it bacon?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But we want on the table it's Bradley Bacon. He's Bacon.
Speaker 4: That's it. So food surnames.
Speaker 3: Now, Perry, who works on the show, said, oh yeah, no, I went to school with someone called Aaron Cheney. There's no way that's true. There's no way that's true. That is not true. That's like one of those doctor called ivor Whopper. Okay, we've had those calls.
Speaker 4: Don you remember on nomine step determinus.
Speaker 2: If he called in Rado. Don't put him on.
Speaker 4: His ivor big in yet all the ivors.
Speaker 3: Aaron Cheney is up there with those, Perry, I smell BS. That's who you went to school with. BS, first name Bull. You know the rest.
Speaker 2: He's evidence as well, getting up the guy's Facebook page. But you can write anything in your face.
Speaker 3: He's the master of Adobe's knees. Doing some sort of fakery there, deep fake Perry. All right, so food surnames. At the moment, we have Bradley.
Speaker 8: Bacon the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I found out working at this radio station. We have an engineer with an amazing name. First name, Bradley's second name Bacon. That's actually his surname is Bacon. So today, can we form a banquet our food surnames from you on nine four one four one oh four three. Christian, will you accept Marissa first name surname Peacock. When is the last time you sat down and chucked into a flipping peacock?
Speaker 4: No, except peacock.
Speaker 3: The Holy Girl for me is Barry Onions and Dave Pepperoni.
Speaker 2: Can I throw a couple more from my phone book? The borderline?
Speaker 3: Have you you know someone with the surname Onions or Pepperoni?
Speaker 4: Margarita.
Speaker 2: I know a Matthew Eggleston. So there's egg eggo. You can put bacon and egg.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Another one a celebrity one the sky was in the Big Brother House. Michael Beveridge.
Speaker 4: Beverage.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, beverage, come to the table.
Speaker 3: Beverage, welcome at every table. Beverage next to bacon. That's good. So nine four one four one o four three. Have you actually go through your phone content? You must have a big one.
Speaker 8: Pat, I don't know.
Speaker 12: I can't.
Speaker 5: Don't record Lenny with food. Let me have a look. Shut up, we'll look. Now, just keep going and I'll have a look.
Speaker 3: Produces, go and take those monitors to out of us spin at least Black Friday sales has never grown a normal day.
Speaker 4: She's on that shopping Yes, you are very you and David Jones. No, all right, let's go to Monica.
Speaker 3: Goome morning Monica, good morning. Okay, So food surnames is what we're after today.
Speaker 4: What have you got, Monica?
Speaker 6: I worked with a lovely young boy called Marcus cappuccino.
Speaker 3: Cappuccino, beverage cappuccino. This is a great Marcus Cappuccino.
Speaker 4: Great name.
Speaker 2: You worked with a young boy?
Speaker 4: How old was he?
Speaker 2: Sound like a chi seven?
Speaker 10: But yeah, it's not the right way to actually not like a cappuccino.
Speaker 3: All right, Monica, thank you very much, missus Robinson. Then and let's go Tinia here coome morning, Tania.
Speaker 4: I'm going to China. So who do you work for? Is it Barry Onions?
Speaker 12: It was Robert Sultana.
Speaker 4: I love this one. We're gonna call him Bobby Sultana. I love that. Robert Sultanas might be the best one at the moment.
Speaker 3: Oh, Tony, thank you so much. According In I love that. Thank you have we got here?
Speaker 4: Cat? Hello, Hello, team?
Speaker 14: How are you going?
Speaker 4: Great name? I love the name Cat morning. Cat surname's bunny yours yep. Your name is cat bunny.
Speaker 14: It sure is.
Speaker 4: Get out of it.
Speaker 3: Come on, that's like a professional name, like an entertainer or something. Child's entertainer, not real human.
Speaker 14: No, no, I'm not an entertainer by no.
Speaker 10: Mates, your name is by cat and it's cat bunny.
Speaker 4: And the spelling of the bunny why wow, bonie?
Speaker 2: Okay, but do we eat a bunny?
Speaker 4: Rabbit?
Speaker 2: But you would never say, serve me some bunny.
Speaker 4: It's the etomology. It's rot origin word it is rabbit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you called a choke, but it's all right.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you'd pull the etymology car you.
Speaker 3: I'm never far away from going up the etymology rote origins of the word cat bunny.
Speaker 4: Great name. What do you do cat Bunny?
Speaker 10: I work for Peter's ice Cream?
Speaker 4: Gotcha? Not not for your name? All right, cat bunny, thank you very much. You're at the table.
Speaker 14: So we got a wonderful day, and.
Speaker 3: Please you have a wonderful day too. Who's at the table so far? So we've got cat Bunny.
Speaker 4: Good. Yes, the team learn works.
Speaker 2: I'll just doing it simply from memory on there all right, we've got by Bradley Bacon. Yes, we got Michael Pepfridge from the Big Brother House. We've got Cat Bunny, We've got Robert Sultana and we've got Marcus Cappuccino.
Speaker 1: There we go all up there, Christian Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We're on the hunt. If you know anyone, it might be you.
Speaker 3: Who has a surname that's the food after we met one of our engineers yesterday, amazing surname Bacon b.
Speaker 4: A C O.
Speaker 3: And it actually is spelled the same way Bradley Bacon. So we're trying to form a banquet. Now, who's at the table. We need your food surnames. So who's joining Bradley Bacon.
Speaker 2: Just sitting with Bradley Bacon is Michael Beveridge, Marcus Cappuccino, Robert Sultana and Cat Bunny.
Speaker 4: Few more. What about everybody went away for Helen Olive. Helen Olive has just tasted me and Murray Waters. You're going to take water.
Speaker 3: We need water there, Thank you very much, Murray Waters. Let's go to the lines now. So we've got nine four one four one O four three.
Speaker 4: If you've got a food surname for us today, Hey, Diane, welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Stone and my husband work with a guy by the name of Bert Pineapple.
Speaker 8: Really, yes, yes, what name?
Speaker 10: When I heard it too?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bert Pineapple.
Speaker 2: Now that sounds like a kid's entertainment, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Mean someone's passport always going to go look at you and go what every medical form? And that there's mister b Pineapple. Bert Pineapple.
Speaker 4: Awesome name. I'm gonna have to google him now. I want to know more about him.
Speaker 3: All right, Bert Pineapple, Welcome to the table. Dianne, thank you very much.
Speaker 14: You call thank you.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow. We do special ways. People insist you call their name. It's Diane. You know, it's same with Lionel. No, it's Leonelle.
Speaker 3: No, it's Lionel messy, Okay, Andrea, or it could be Andrea Andrea, good morning.
Speaker 9: Question.
Speaker 14: And my girlfriend when I was at UNI. Him mum was originally Janice Jelly and then she got married and became Janice Honey.
Speaker 3: Oh w this is great. We're going to give her a double barrel name, Janie Jealous. No, Janis Jelly Honey.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Janice Jelly Jelly honey.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's so good. Feels like a kid's right. We've got to repeat ten times and then spin round. Andrew, thank you very much.
Speaker 14: You called me, You're welcome, have a good days.
Speaker 3: So why do the producers label up certain people right there? Their origin in the brackets. It's got Andrew, that's their brackets. Keew, be careful he does that with the Scottish ones.
Speaker 4: Have noticed as well, some of you do. The English ones are the worst ones.
Speaker 3: Watch another one of them there, she'll be a quota as him, and then he's brought more.
Speaker 4: Meredith, Meredith, good morning, Good morning, Meredith. Are you very very excited. We're looking for food surnames? What have you got?
Speaker 6: Oh many years ago I worked for solicitors and another solicitor rang our office and his name was Michael cold hands.
Speaker 4: Nah, you can't have cold hand, han, Yes, no, you don't ever say maastard cold.
Speaker 2: If there was a table some cold and I wanted to, I'd.
Speaker 4: Go, sorry, what I want to look? Warm hand? Please?
Speaker 3: I have the warmed up ham, I have the hot burger. I'm sorry, murder not at the bacon table. I'm sorry, No cold ham on this table. No, no, we've got to be strong.
Speaker 4: Sorry murders.
Speaker 3: Come on, Alice, goodbye, good morning, How are you? Oh my god, I'm so excited because apparently you can move a bit closer to the Holy girl, finding someone like Berry Onions or Dave Pepperoni.
Speaker 4: Do you know an onion?
Speaker 15: I know a bougie onion. So I was a front office lady and had to take a phone call from Missus o'n iron.
Speaker 4: She might know I was going to earlier Diana. So what's actually spelled spelled onion? Yeah?
Speaker 15: And she said in io n s but there was no apostrophe.
Speaker 2: It was onion, no apostop onions.
Speaker 3: Yes, we found that. We found that Missus Onions is at the table.
Speaker 2: Do you remember our first name?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 15: It was about ten years ago, but I will never forget.
Speaker 3: And do you think was this someone in Australia, someone in Australia calling? Yes, yeah, let's google this. Okay, there must be a Missus Onions. But anyway, Missus Onions is at the table. This is exciting, huge breakthrough. Thank you very much, Alice.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I found out we have an engineer work and it's got an amazing name. His surname is a food It's Bacon. His name is Bradley Bacon. So today we're asking you do you know someone? Is it you who has a food surname nine four one four one four three Draft pick number eighty three. Producer Rio has just made this. We have production as we made now.
Speaker 2: Food surnames yummy yummy like Sean Bean yummy, yum yummy.
Speaker 3: I'm getting easy he greens. All right, So who joins Bradley Bacon? These are from the food surnames you told us about so far.
Speaker 4: Jack. Who's at the table.
Speaker 2: It's a full table now, Michael Beveridge, Marcus Cappuccino, Robert Sultana, Cat Bunny, Helen Olive, Murray Waters, Burt Pineapple, Janna's Jelly Honey, and the famous Missus onions.
Speaker 4: All right, that's not on there now.
Speaker 3: Debbie Bean, yep, she's actually married to a mister Bean.
Speaker 4: Debbie Bean made to mister Bean. This is incredible, Debbie Bean.
Speaker 9: This.
Speaker 3: I used to get some greens on the table, Christian, and they didn't go for cold Ham.
Speaker 4: But my surname is Oldham again, you know.
Speaker 3: For the cold Am, and you so asked. I'll have the old hand please. It's when sat out in the side all day, Christian. I went to a school with a guy called Jason Garlic. Yeah, we have Jason Garlic. Where do we stand on Terry Towel?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, I mean town t Town? You eat and then as a napkin.
Speaker 2: If you're accepted that, then could I throw one more? Now that I'm a w in my contacts list, I've been searching through for food surnames. Would you accept Wesley gil as in the gill of a fear?
Speaker 4: No? No is the bit where there's nothing there. It's the slits.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know?
Speaker 4: I'll just have the gill with some of that old old hand. Please. No, there's no Terry Town, there's no Gills. Is an on coming on?
Speaker 2: She didn't want let her explain. She doesn't want her name on the.
Speaker 4: There's a there's a bit of a situation on nine one. Hello anonymous?
Speaker 9: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good? And now are you okay to talk to me on the radio?
Speaker 3: Yes? Siam, yep, yep. I want to make a situation worse or anything. So what's the food surname that's got you remaining anonymous?
Speaker 16: Onions?
Speaker 3: I didn't realize it's going to be so controversial. Your name more friend's name or someone at work.
Speaker 16: No, somebody I used to work with a very long time ago. So her maiden name is Debbie Onions and she used to even what she used to go by Williams, which is her ex married name, but never went back to Onions as.
Speaker 4: Is her choice.
Speaker 2: And why do you have to remain anonymous?
Speaker 4: Tell Chris did you two fall out?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 10: We did?
Speaker 15: Oh oh, DearS, Debbie Onions.
Speaker 16: Let's if you searched Debby Onions, you'll find her.
Speaker 3: Let's just leave this, Okay, there's a real kind of air we're being dragged into.
Speaker 4: I didn't know. When I was just mainly looking for anyone with same onions, I didn't know it would leave us at this.
Speaker 3: It's a wonderful thing being a human. It can be complicated, messy and wonderful. But thank you very much for Debbie Onions.
Speaker 11: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: And now wonder about Debbie bin at the table. Nothing to do with her, but there's a bit of a as usual history.
Speaker 3: There's history, and I don't want to upset her because she could be listening. She's moved on from whatever that situation was. Okay, so let's let's park Debbie park her.
Speaker 4: You know this food that always gets left behind in the kitchen. They didn't. No one brought out Debbie Onions. All right, let's go to Chris. Good morning, Good morning, Christian. How are you guys? I'm good. So have you played golf with.
Speaker 9: I'll see your Barry Onion and raise your whole bag.
Speaker 12: I used to play golf with John Onions.
Speaker 4: That wasn't he a PGA pro player? John?
Speaker 9: He used to be yeah, yeah, yeah, tour player.
Speaker 3: Yeah well yeah, there used to be an English Test cricketer.
Speaker 4: It must have been about ten or fifteen years ago. Graham Onions.
Speaker 2: Uh what Yeah, it's onions everywhere now you think about it once you go to the onion patch. She can't stop kicking.
Speaker 4: Right, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, John Onions at the table, Jackie, Yeah yeah, okay, thank you very much for that.
Speaker 4: Chris. Let's get a frank yes, and the onions keep on coming. What did you got? What did you got, Frankie boy?
Speaker 9: Bye, don't have an onion? I have an onion?
Speaker 4: Oh great, it's a lone one.
Speaker 12: No, just just just a single.
Speaker 4: Yeah, alone, single alone, a John Onion, John Onion. And how do you know John Onion?
Speaker 12: I bought a house off him.
Speaker 3: Onions all right, John Onion. That's a great one, thank you very much. Frank, Yeah, you swiftly get him off. He's a troublesome customer.
Speaker 4: That one what I'm Jack Luise, good morning. Hey, a big one.
Speaker 12: With and I don't know if there were onions involved or not, but his name was Barry Hamburger.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is great at the head of the table.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, and there's loads of onions at the table.
Speaker 4: If you want the son, Oh this is so good, Barry Hamburger.
Speaker 12: I would say it with a I think it's a South African Jewish name, you know, yeah, anyway, but yeah, Hamburger. Obviously he had a pretty hard time with that name at school. You know, kids' is it cool?
Speaker 4: It's a cool they would judge a Hamburger.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah, look, you know he got through it.
Speaker 4: Glad to hear that. I'm now going to have this. I now, who.
Speaker 2: Thought food such a delicate.
Speaker 4: Nature of the show to be controversial? Right?
Speaker 3: That's not this, That's not why I do this, but this I thought, this is an innocent question. We just want to hear the food surname where some kid who's had a terrible life at school because of the surname of Hamburger. I don't feel bad now about having him at the table, because I'm going to look at him think, oh, poor kid. He's already been through some stuff. And Debbie Onions as well. Hamburger is now inside with Debbie Onions. They're forming their own side table of people that were not sure.
Speaker 2: He's been the scapegoat again. He went through school. Now escape him.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Jewels. Good morning Jews. They got that Christian every minut yournes. It's Greens. I've got a Federico broccoli genius. This is brilliant. Frederico Broccoli amazing. And where did you come into contact with Frederico Broccoli.
Speaker 12: Of business contact?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would do a bit. I would dream of business with a broccoli everywhere. Yes, everywhere, Broccoli everywhere. A Hi, nice and Juels, thanks for calling.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Christian O connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Coome on into my daughter. Ruby's just tuned in, And Dad, what earth do you do on the show? I'm so confused. She just heard like us talking about someone called Hamburger rest of Shore. Dad is in full control of the show. This is what Marconi made this thing for daughter I'm asking for people with food surnames after we met an amazing engineer yesterday here at this radio station, Bradley Bacon. So let's now think of this as like the last supper. Yep, Okay, what are they want to shot for that last banquet? So Bradley bacer and is joined by.
Speaker 2: Who Michael Beveridge, MICUs Cappuccino, Robert Saltana, Cat Bunny, Helen Olive, Murray Waters, Burt Pineapple, Janice, Jolly Honey, Debbie Bean, Jason Garlic, John onions Berry, Hamburger, Frederico Broccoli, Mick Burger, Robin Salt.
Speaker 4: Two more Lindon surname Duck Lyndon. Do have that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ie, some game on there? Thank you very much. Ed Christian, I know you're looking for pepperoni. Will you settle for something less spicy? I went to school with a guy called Robert Salami. We'll have Robert, we will have Welcome to the table, Robert Salami.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, we're moving on.
Speaker 3: We'll come back to this tomorrow because there's still loads more of you calling in antexting as well. Email me now, who else you you got with a food surname? Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot AU.
Speaker 8: Well, Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: We will return tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Trust me, we were had tomorrow with more of your food surnames people you've known, or remy be you with a food surname, Christian name. Moving on, But my best friend going up was a mate I had called Trevor Rice. Just hearing this last twenty minutes, wondered whatever happened to Trevor Rice.
Speaker 4: Oh, if anyone knows Trevor Rice, could you let Fred know how he is now? What's going on with or just let me know. I'm happy to be an intermediary.
Speaker 3: Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot A you anything to do with Trevor Rice? Okay, So why can't you stand to touch? Sometimes there's a certain field and a smell, the look of it, just a feel of it that does something to a person. It's subjective, it's unique to people can touch the same thing. Someone can have one reaction, someone else can barely even touch it.
Speaker 2: What's it for you, Jane, I've got to the first one actually makes me physically feel ill. I hate the idea of a paddle popstick dry on my tongue.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what about when you go to the doctors and they put that Oh I hate.
Speaker 5: That paddle thing?
Speaker 2: I reach, yeah, what is that?
Speaker 4: Why do they stare?
Speaker 3: I think they only didn't the people that don't like or that I just a bad day, and they go, well, I know it's uranus, But is.
Speaker 4: This paddle pop? Is this paddle pop on your your your tongue?
Speaker 2: I get where I get those the side bowls that I love so much. I hate the spoons they give you because they give you the little wooden spoons, so I et it like I try and trip it into my the spoon on my tongue.
Speaker 4: What's the other one? You can't see? The other one is?
Speaker 2: My son's eating a lot of sardines at the moment, and I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Just disgusting because they're very very good for you. I brought some for the cat the other day, right because they're good for them, and the cat has not touched them. I've seen him eat poop, all right, I've seen him eat dog poop. He's got a I you touched this stuff. It's horrible. What is it about?
Speaker 2: I can't kid chops them up into little sardini bits so you can see the cross section of the and I refuse to feed them to him because I don't want to touch them for shine.
Speaker 3: They're very shiny and excessively scay to me, and that what is it about any fish? Even if you see it in the fridge, that big old pop eye they've got there, put a patch over it.
Speaker 4: Come on, perhatsy, what do you stand to touch?
Speaker 5: I hate in the shower and the drain, all the hair.
Speaker 4: From washing your hair, all that codelled hair.
Speaker 5: I try to get it on a Thursday before our cleaner comes on a Friday, because I think it's not fair to leave it there for her to gain. I think that's disgusting. So I have to get the love to do every week.
Speaker 4: You're doing it? Yeah, were you doing shedding hair? Lady?
Speaker 5: I do lose a lot of hair when I washed off.
Speaker 2: You should be doing it after every shower, I think. I think if there's hair in the drain, you should be pulling it out after the shower, not leaving it for the next person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Chris can do it. That's his job.
Speaker 4: Lovely all right, that's how they live.
Speaker 3: Nine four one four one o four three What can't you stand to touch?
Speaker 4: We got here, Megan, how are you? I'm good, Welcome to the show. What can't you stand to touch?
Speaker 9: I hate touching chalk As a kid, I couldn't even touch chalk as a kid. And I'm old and asked that. You know, there is chop boards in the classroom. I was a weird kid that had to wear gloves to do chalk on the footpath. Okay, yeah, I know it's bad. I just hate the dusty, horrible feeling in my head.
Speaker 4: I can't stand it.
Speaker 2: But it's drawing way too much attentions.
Speaker 4: Move my chalk.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's what Rot was wrong with Michael Jackson.
Speaker 9: Maybe too. And like I like doing rights and crafts, and I've got kids, and the kids love chalk, and so they always dug me to use chalk.
Speaker 4: Have that colored chalk? Is it the colored chalk? Yeah?
Speaker 9: The colored chalk. Yeah. And so sometimes I relent and let them use chalk, but then I make them shower straight afterwards.
Speaker 6: Who yeah, I cannot.
Speaker 9: I cannot stand at the thought of being covered in choc do.
Speaker 4: Glitter.
Speaker 9: I feel absolutely sick.
Speaker 4: Hey, thank you very much for giving us a call. Have a good day, no worries.
Speaker 8: You're listening to the question, you know, Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: What can't you stand the touch of? For me, it's baked beans.
Speaker 3: Even when I see wife and kids love baked beans as kids, they sort of devour these flipping baked beans.
Speaker 4: It's the juice.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when they got order to upset me, they would just be chatting and they just have a bit hidden on their hand, smear it on the back of my hand, just to upset me.
Speaker 2: It's just a minosource, you know, it's not.
Speaker 4: There's something they do. Know what it is?
Speaker 5: Is it the water?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Just the look of them as well. They just look like little things. Christian, I'm a forty year old man who cannot I will dry heave. The thought of touching dryer lint.
Speaker 2: So satisfying.
Speaker 4: Just when it all comes off one sheet.
Speaker 2: I feel like Bianca sometimes. Look at the cake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a joy thing.
Speaker 3: Jody can't stand to touch the material that stubby holders are made of? Is that near pre Yeah? I get a tingle, Christian, bracket's not the good kind. Now that's enough, Jody, keep it clean. American Bob, good morning, I'm good Bobby. So what can't you touch oh.
Speaker 8: Cotton balls, cotton balls, bloody skin crawl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I was off you a thousand dollars, would you put your hand in a bag.
Speaker 4: Of cotton balls for an hour?
Speaker 3: It's always a question. Good to go, you never know we're going to use that radio. Pay attention if you're new to radio, just have that always change.
Speaker 2: That's how we're starting the unit.
Speaker 3: Cotton balls, the golden balls. A good chat, Bob, Let's go to Polar. Good morning, Poler, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 14: How are you.
Speaker 4: I'm good, Paula, Welcome to the show. What can you stand a touch of?
Speaker 14: That would be prawns.
Speaker 3: You won't even you won't even peel them. Or if you get garlet prawns off a barbecue, you won't pick them up.
Speaker 14: Any kind of prawns. Won't touch them. Love eating them, love to eat them, but just the sort of their little tentacles and legs and the little buggy eyes won't touch them.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is weird. So you you the mouth will touch them, but the hands work.
Speaker 4: And swallow them and show them.
Speaker 14: I eat them. By the time I eat them, I've already worked out how to peel them with a knife. And fork.
Speaker 4: See is it? Is it? It looks hard to work with a knife and fork sort of shelling those Well that's.
Speaker 14: What everyone tells me. But you just chop the head and the tail off, and then you can flick the little knife around and peels.
Speaker 3: But they're not cheap aloys. Wonder there's a narrowshy bit stuck right up in his head or up in his neck.
Speaker 14: Oh no, no, no, no, no no, I leave that behind, Leave that behind.
Speaker 8: Okay, The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Right now, What can't you stand to touch?
Speaker 3: For some reason? I have no idea why. I just said, can we get a bit of Ncie hammer? Can't touch this? Because I know radio? Uh so, I've got three different clips of it. I mean, I mean too much, a rush, take out, take out it. Make it short, mate, nice enough. I haven't got time for this. No, make it shorter. I can't touch Christian. I don't call me Christian if you're calling him right now, we're up against it. It's already late for the news. I can't Christian. Don't come me Christians. Crip Christian. I hate touching frogs and cotton wool together, Christian. I can't stand biting into our water icy pole. Even worse than that, I can't stand hearing people bite into a water icy pole. It's worse than nails down the trump board for me, Sonia Christian, I can't stand touching that insulation when it's up in the roof. That feeling, the text, the itching is Oh, Peter, let's got to Belinda, Come morning, Belinda, good morning.
Speaker 6: I cannot touch cornflower. Any other flower is fine. The corn flower just makes me, I could, just makes the body go into all funny sorts of ye feelings.
Speaker 3: The cornflower slightly larger granulation than the normal flower.
Speaker 5: Oh it's crunchy, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's more. Yeah, there's it's a thickness to it.
Speaker 6: There, definitely is. I discovered that I couldn't touch corn flow when I was fifteen and I started a job as a check out check and I scanned it through the register and then violently vomited into the bin.
Speaker 2: Wow, I can't even touch the box.
Speaker 6: Well, no, no, no, like the plastic packaging.
Speaker 4: The packaging. Oh my, isn't it amazing how we just have these things.
Speaker 6: It's fair to say that I don't cook any recipes with corn flour in it.
Speaker 4: No way, you got no hope, thank you.
Speaker 3: I just can't touch, Christine, Good morning Christine. What can't you stand a touch? Or what can't touch?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 10: Jack, brother on with you, mate, You can't, I can't. It's just wooden cutlery and paper straws. I know they're good for the environment, but oh no, I just can't.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Dolphins, Sorry David.
Speaker 10: To the point where my sister, myself, my daughter, if we go to the movies, we take our own silicon straws. I always have like a reusable set of cutlery somewhere slashed away in case.
Speaker 4: This is great, this is a good copping strategy.
Speaker 2: It's just woeful that it's actually even better for the environment bringing reusable cutlery to the it environment.
Speaker 10: Plus sometimes I forget, and yeah it's not a good site. When I have to actually try and pile a whole heap on the spoon or the fork and try and take it off with my teeth without actually touching it actually gives me the hebes. I can't deal with it.
Speaker 4: There's a certain noise that I can't stand as well. You know, when they give you that the straw into the into the.
Speaker 10: Certain again, I'm the same as you. When you go to the doctors and I have to check your throat, which I've had done in the last last week. I didn't have a voice the mnuticiples that stick out. I just look at it in you case, you can do it.
Speaker 14: It's okay making me dry here.
Speaker 3: Surely they must invented something else. Why do I still use our olible wooden one?
Speaker 10: Who knows? Who're right?
Speaker 3: It's it's a mystery, like the mystery of life. Where do we go when we die? It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Remember, we got to get to the news into that one right.
Speaker 4: Now, just quickly.
Speaker 3: That's this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast to down the time waste. We're looking for your cartoon movies. Top five cartoon characters people have crushes on, according to Bustle magazine, Who do we think cartoon characters that people have crushes on?
Speaker 2: Jessica Rabbit definitely number four.
Speaker 4: Who's in the top three, Patsy.
Speaker 5: It's gonna say Popeye or Brutus.
Speaker 3: No one here, no aggressive horrible shouting men brutes. Tarzan's at number five, Jessica Rabb at number four, Aladdin at number three, Scar from the.
Speaker 4: Lion King No. Number two at yeah, and Penelope pit Stop. I get that one. I get that one's at number one. All right. So we're looking for your cartoon movies. Sit down the time, Wait stuff.
Speaker 3: Cartoon movies like Tom and Jerry Maguire, Gold, Nightmare on Elma Fudd Streets, Silver Brother, Where art thou brother?
Speaker 4: Where aren't they? Brother? Where are and Garfield of Dreams.
Speaker 2: Silver plus, Jackie boy, what have you got? Cartoon movies Killers of the Sailor Moon.
Speaker 3: Oh, Silver Salon, I don't do Fred Flinstone.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the Flintstones, Romancing the Flintstone.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good, very good.
Speaker 2: Gold Muttley and Me.
Speaker 4: And Me Gold Marley and he's very good.
Speaker 2: And this is for the MTV fans, The Curious Case of Benjamin butt Head.
Speaker 4: Oh that's very good as well, another Gold cal Brier.
Speaker 8: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show.
Speaker 3: Podcast Today's Time, where we're asking to put a cartoon in a movie.
Speaker 4: All right, Jackie boy, you're ready to mark, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Cartoon movies like Throw Kenny from the Train, Silver, Homer.
Speaker 4: Alone, Gold, well done, Laura.
Speaker 3: Tasmanian Devil wears Prada, gold Sonia and Deacon open Hoomer gold very surely they've done something in a recent episode about that. But Christopher Davies, well done. J Just Bigelow, Frozen Jiggilow Zilva, Mister and missus Smiths. I'd be very herbity at home with mister Smithers. Movie gold Lee Collins. That's genius, dumb and dumboil what i'd say?
Speaker 4: The last Samurai pizza cat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Edward tweety hands bronze, Scooby, Dude.
Speaker 4: Where's my car? Scooby? Thank you? I was gonna do it again, Peter. But they're really good it.
Speaker 3: Good time, Smurf Nata Silver, the girl with the I don't have an air story.
Speaker 4: This fowl sounds out loud.
Speaker 3: The girl with the Homer Simpson tattoo, brom and tweetybird on a wire Silver, All right, who's western show? Who's getting the UNIDAM security camera? Well under, Christopher open Hoomer, Well don't, mate, Christopher Davies your Today's wanna.
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Someone who has not got time to hang around like mc hammergana is Jack post hot out of here? You've got a hot day at nine fifteen, curious arrangement to go and tuck into the breakfast barfet at the Langham.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right. I'm taking my in laws there. The same with us this next two weeks.
Speaker 3: When anyone finds out from you, we always take them there. It's the best there, lovely.
Speaker 2: They have high quality tastes, so I wanted to take them to the best place in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Freshly cut flowers on arrival. In reception, you've got those marble staircases. You go up the escalators and it all opens up.
Speaker 4: You've got that. You're going to get a table where it overlooks.
Speaker 3: The beautyful yarrow and look particularly good on a daylight today where it's really muddy.
Speaker 4: And then you see Flinders.
Speaker 2: Andre at the Langam has promised to be one of the best tables at the restaurant.
Speaker 4: Why isn't he giving you the best? That's for me right, Okay, now I got cha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks again Patty for passing on his details.
Speaker 4: She's like the Madam, isn't there this free people?
Speaker 2: I am nervous to take them there because they're a opinionated like they like to share their opinions.
Speaker 3: We just had to put that with five minutes of anxious brainstone. Well, I said, don't say that.
Speaker 4: Time.
Speaker 2: You said, don't say hard to please?
Speaker 4: Well, opinion it okay.
Speaker 2: I'll give you an example. Saturday night, when they first got here, I had to do steaks on the barbecue, and I was very nervous about cooking steaks for I wanted to make sure I got the medium rare just the way they liked.
Speaker 4: It, and all the thermometers so you know what the temperature.
Speaker 2: But I just kept I kept cutting into it.
Speaker 4: And just imagine a restaurant with the ship's the temperature. That's how they do it.
Speaker 2: I cut my one. I didn't cut their one.
Speaker 4: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: Then all my father in law said, like, so I'm watching him like a hawk because he's cutting up the steak and put it in his mouth. All he said, it's a little heavy on the seasoning.
Speaker 4: Oh that is harsh.
Speaker 2: So you have actually everything must be perfect.
Speaker 3: Andre and the team at the Langham right now, A game, A game, a game, it's always a game there. A plus game is what we're going to need today. Pull back on the season and frying out loud half the seasoning and you on the omelet station pick up the pace with that little spatchelor. Okay, don't be worrying about flipping it round the pan. It's like when they cut your hair and they get the eight cuts in the air. Just cut their hair, no flourishes, fingers cross for your Yeah no, we'll have a lovely morning.
Speaker 4: I can't miely Okay.
Speaker 3: Anyway, on the show tomorrow, more of your food surnames. Thanks everything. Today we had a cracker show with you guys. Thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast