Speaker 1: This time on How to Witch Bitch, we are talking about the Eye of Horace and how it can get you to tell the truth.
Speaker 2: Get people to tell the truth, and get people to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: They'll also be interesting things like this. Michelle's nails are incredible.
Speaker 3: Yes, and for some reason, Liz, I think I was held down.
Speaker 1: I think I was murdered. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hang on to your witchy hats.
Speaker 1: Subscribe chair, It's about to begin. Michelle the Witch of moons Lane and Moira Major how to Witch Bitch. Welcome to How to Witch Bitch, Michelle the Witch of Moon's Range Heny, Hello, Duling Hair.
Speaker 2: Now today we're gonna be talking about the Eye of Horace. I've done a bit of googling about this because last week I thought you just had something wrong with your eye. But we're going to get into that today as well.
Speaker 1: But we're first up.
Speaker 2: We'd like to say hello to our new friends on TikTok Mackenzie Wild One, Dave Turner, Frand Loves Weird.
Speaker 1: And the Wild Sister. Oh she sounds fun too.
Speaker 2: On Instagram, Missy Farrell eighty three, Gabriel Gabriel b Hills, Libra Moon Things and the Grove coven.
Speaker 1: Oh, we've got a coveent follow you and that's very nice. Hello sisters.
Speaker 2: Cindy from Brisbane said our perimenopausal bastime chant was beautiful. Oh, thank you very good. Hopefully it's helping you as well. Okay, back to when we've been talking about and we have talked about it several times as well, about branches and one's coming to you and the fact that you should wait for that to happen. Anasoja Kelly has said her mum always said you never take from nature, you wait to receive.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's always very nice.
Speaker 2: Mackenzie. Have a question for the podcast ladies. How do we protect ourselves from negative entities and energies without just saying and using crystals?
Speaker 1: What are some rituals we're gonna get into that today with the arms a little bit. Yeah, okay cool. Michelle's nails are incredible. Thanks. Every week they're different, is it every week?
Speaker 3: Every couple of weeks these ones are cut size because it's a different colors.
Speaker 1: See they do different shade. Very cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nails have been noticed, which is good. Hello from Montreal in Canada. I found a podcast on Spotify and of Canadians.
Speaker 1: Not quite up to date yet.
Speaker 2: Unlike nine y episody, you follow us, I listen to you while I work. I'm a stainless steel tig welder. Yeahzel, yes, you are being into witchcraft as long as I can remember forty five Now I'm so psyched to hear that Michelle's daughter's name is Genevieve because that's my name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so cool, Genevieve.
Speaker 2: Genevieve even coming back into Instagram account is my dog's Hazel.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what you're not, Hazel, but you're still a TGI welder. Yes, thank you so much for joining us. That's fabulous.
Speaker 2: The wick in which three seven nine. I've been listening to you guys podcast a lot of things. I have a question about a dream I've been having for a long time.
Speaker 1: What happened to when I was little?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: A dream time to time.
Speaker 2: So she's obviously been having the same dream over every again, reoccurring.
Speaker 3: Isn't that like a steamroller sort of thing?
Speaker 1: If you don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Michelle has had a reoccurring dream that she was a bald man in a past life who was killed by a steamroller, which we've all agreed, is very slow death and easily could be avoided.
Speaker 1: I think I was held down. I think I was murdered.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, you pass bald man.
Speaker 1: Someone is.
Speaker 3: But then again, I guess if your foot got caught and you couldn't get out.
Speaker 1: Every time you talk about this dream, I think you're in concrete. I've no idea. I mean I am in concrete. Yeah, I think every time you mention it and you.
Speaker 3: I'm in concrete and they roll over me and I get stuck.
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you like building concrete? Are you? I'm a builder? Yeah, are very good one, obviously? Are you? Are you? Are you a concrete or are you?
Speaker 3: I think I'm a concrete I think because I'll tell you what I rectubbies on I got, Well, there are stubbies but old fashioned shorts on and I've got an old fashioned sort of single sort of thing on. But and I'm bald, and I've got a smoke hanging out of my mouth, and I'm really wrinkly, and I just get run over by a steam roller.
Speaker 1: Well I looked.
Speaker 2: I think the phrase I just get run over by a steam roller isn't correct.
Speaker 1: It's because I don't feel like just is a word you want to Well, I think.
Speaker 3: That work, health and safety was a bit different back then. I don't think that we had appropriate.
Speaker 2: I think your boots are stuck in something, or maybe you're a really bad person and they make concrete boots for you could do mafia style.
Speaker 1: Yeah nice, I know.
Speaker 3: I had four kids and a wife aast really I did.
Speaker 1: Mackenzie said she loves the podcast.
Speaker 2: My dad and I are trying to navigate the witchy world. Oh I love that, weihet Mackenzie on with her dad.
Speaker 1: That's so cute. I think. So you taught me so much already. Stay awesome, ladies.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Actually really do appreciate it. We love your comments and keep them coming.
Speaker 2: Now today's and today's episode, we're talking about the eye of Horace.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, let's go for it.
Speaker 3: So the eye of Horace is an ancient symbol of protection and a spiritual insight. So the eye of Horace is one of the most recognizable symbols from ancient Egypt. For thousands of years, it has represented protection, healing, wisdom, and restoration, known as the widget eye. Now, I wanted to ask about that because don't we have widgets.
Speaker 1: And like emojis and stuff widgets.
Speaker 3: Well, the widget ie, the emoji widget eye is actually the emoji widgid eye for Horrace's eye.
Speaker 1: That's what it means. I thought it was just an eyeball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's attached to horrors differently.
Speaker 1: But anyway, can you keep that okay.
Speaker 3: It originates from the story of the Egyptian god Horuce, whose eyes were injured during a battle with Set, the god of chaos.
Speaker 1: And uncle Set. Uncle Set.
Speaker 3: Uncle Set wasn't mass and so after the eye was magically restored, it became a powerful symbol of wholeness, resilience, and divine protection. So the ancient Egyptians wore the eye of Horrce as an amlet. So it's really similar to the ancient Greeks and things like that with their eye.
Speaker 2: And he's a falcon headed god, yes, he can turn into things.
Speaker 3: He Most of people used to carve the eye on just dury and placed it in tombs to guard both the living and the dead. So it was a bit like a ward as well, which I was talking about before, that you can put at your front door to ward off enemies. A lot of people today though in wicker or witchcraft, just have it to use as the eye of just as like a protection symbol. And each person will differ on how they want to sort of use it as well, and most depending on who you sort of follow as well. Some people will follow more of the Greek gods rather than the Egyptian gods, so therefore they would then go into the eye of protection. So it just depends on what you're following, but it all is the same. It's an eye that protects, right.
Speaker 2: I've just seen a picture of it, and I have seen it several times before. It's got the eyebrow, the eye, and then also like a line underneath it as well.
Speaker 3: And there is a left eye and there is a right eye, and both of them mean different things. So during meditation and rituals, the Eye of Horace conservat as a reminder to remain grounded, protected or connected to the inner wisdom with which is they visualize it or draw it so they can have it in circles so it helps them with their blessings. A lot of them have it where they hide it underneath garments so the enemies don't see that they're being protected as well. A lot of people use it within pendulum work as.
Speaker 1: Well, and the iya Horrus.
Speaker 3: I've got a tarot deck that's coming out, and my two of cups. I've got the Eye of Horus as an eye that's protecting and keeping an eye on you. Okay, all right, so that's in my deck that's coming out as well. Oh on that, Remember I was saying, I've got my new website that's coming out, so a lot of people were asking about symbols and things like that. I have done an ebook that's going to be on there, and I'm using the Raiders White Deck, which is one of the most original tarot decks, and I'm doing it my way how you can read that deck before I then go into teaching people how to read my deck when it comes out. But the Iahrrus is in that, so I love all that ancient egypt thing, so I probably would follow that more than anything else. The Eye of Horus is also protective in practices where they can use it in their cleansing rituals, such as they use it with next to black tourmalin Obsidian can recite for spell work with it as well, because when people say, who do you work with a deity? He can also be a deity, or you can work with just the eye as well.
Speaker 1: But it's important that for me I use it.
Speaker 3: I think he's great for protection because I do like more of the Egyptian goddesses. I seem to use them more than the others. I like Isis, which is the goddess of magic, which is similar to hegete Hagar.
Speaker 1: Confusion on how to pronounce that word.
Speaker 3: You can do a protection clarity spell if you want to, so you can just use the pendant, which is the eye of Horace. You can use a white candle, and this can do for people that you want to tell the truth too. So if you want someone to tell you the truth, you can use the eye of Horace, a small ball of clean water, a pinch of sea salt in it, black tormaline in it as well. And in the rituals, you'll just sit somewhere quiet and undisturbed, and you place the Eye of Horace in front of you, and you light the white candle. You take a few slow, deep breaths, add the pinch of salt to the water, and say, ancient eye of horrorce symbol of healing and light, surround me with protection. May my spirit remain strong. May my heart remain peaceful and my path remain clear. Hold the Eye of Horace in your hands and place over your hands and the image so you have it up here like this, and you visualize the bright golden light I always tell you around you, flowing around you, and you use it like a protective shield, and then say, I of horrace wise and bright. Guide my vision with your light shield my soul day and night. Reveal the truth that serves me right. May kindness stay and harm depart, Peace and wisdom fill my heart. So made it be. So basically it's just sitting back and then taking a few times to see what you feel is especially if you're reflecting or protecting, or if you feel if someone's telling you the truth or not.
Speaker 2: Also prosperity in abundance, wealth and good fortune, and that's something encouraging people to be very thankful for what they have. And it's sort of saying it's a symbol that attracts prosperity in safeguards people's success, which is very cool as well. Reminds the I of Horace reminds us to stay open opportunities and appreciate the good things that come our way, just like you Michelle.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks Darling, I think the same of you.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go, Mackenzie.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your message and hopefully that helps you as well with asking about protection and things like that.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to do the stars? My friend?
Speaker 3: I am, And I just want to say quick hello to Xavier, who is a thirteen year old witch who is wanting to work. Was listening to the podcast on Freyer but wants to work with Aphrodite and did ask about set. So that was kind of a little bit on set and was work. I wanted to know how to work with deities and I thought that's actually a really good question to us, so I thought we could look at that as well.
Speaker 1: Very cool, and I will bring the runs in as well for next time. Okay, it's all happening. It's all happening, all right, thank you? Okay, Airies.
Speaker 3: Your energy is building, making this a perfect week to tackle challenges head on, trust yourself, and keep moving forward. Taurus, Patience pays off as things begin to fall into place for you. Take time to appreciate the progress you've already made. Gemini, communication is your superpower this week, new connections and exciting conversations could open unexpected doors.
Speaker 1: Cancer.
Speaker 3: Prioritize your wellbeing, and don't be afraid to set boundaries. A little self care is going to go a long way this week. Leo, your natural confidence shines, attracting positive attention. Say yes to opportunities that let your talents stand out. Virgo, focus on the details without losing sight of the bigger picture. Steady effort will bring rewards rewarding results. Libra. Balance comes from trust your instincts as much as your logic. A fresh perspective helps you make the right choices this week. Scorpio, change is in the air and you're ready for it. So let go of what no longer serves you and embrace these new possibilities. Sagittarius, adventure is always at your door, so stay curious and be open to experiences that broaden your outlook. Capricorn, consistency is your strength this week. Keep your goals insight and dedication will be noticed. Aquarius, Creative ideas flow freely, making it a great time to think outside the box. Your originality is your advantage, and Pisces, your intuition is leading you in the right direction, so listen to your inner voice and trust where it's taking you, and.
Speaker 1: That is your stars this week. Well, thank you. That was very interesting today as well.
Speaker 2: Now that I know what that symbol is, I know that I've seen it so many places as well my horus as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay in tune. That's it for today.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining us. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends. Feel free to rate it a million stars.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Thank you, Alou.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Woodwork Podcasts, mobile podcast recording, Woodworkpodcasts dot com dot are you