Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell's show podcast. Right now, what happened to you this weekend? In six words? Send Christian test.
Speaker 2: You don six words or less telling about your week.
Speaker 1: Cand was it s not? Did you go to Hends? Jackie boy? How to tell your how many days now? He went to seventy five? Hard?
Speaker 2: I'm one third of the way through today's day twenty five of doing two workouts a day, following the diet, reading the ten pages of a non fiction book.
Speaker 1: It's just what the problem is.
Speaker 2: It's so repetitive when Christian announced me every morning when I come in, what did I do yesday?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I just woke up, we went to the gym, then after a few hours didn't want to but did something else? What did another workout?
Speaker 1: It's just sorr dedication to it mate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's still smashing it. But a lot of your days, yeah, planning your food because you've got to eat healthy and clean eating as well.
Speaker 1: Perhaps you could do no snacks. And then when you were talking about the detail, you can't even watch the foot in I.
Speaker 2: Think I was when you bombers that is something I truly like.
Speaker 1: On your heart. Both say you haven't ever like had eber like you really?
Speaker 2: No, No, we've done We've done it properly for the last twenty five days. Yeap, because we were we're able to monitor each other, so each other. But some chippies in front of the footy I cannot wait for. On Saturday night, Esdon lost by a point to the Gold Coast and we should have won the game, had so many opportunities. I had such a vivid and convincing dream that we.
Speaker 1: Won by a point. Well, you're hallucinating now.
Speaker 2: On Sunday morning, Sunday morning, I woke up and I couldn't remember which was the true story. Googled it and it was disappoint No, well, well done.
Speaker 1: So what else have you done this weekend?
Speaker 2: Okay? We started a new or will be starting a new Father's Day tradition inspired by the Olympics every Father's Day from here on out. I will race Gordy at one hundred meters sprint until he can finally beat me.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, I know things are tough for you right now, but picking on a two year old boy and demanding race his grown ass man is hard for Gordon. In these formative years have been smashed every Father's Day.
Speaker 2: But then every Father's Day will have this video where obviously I'm going to beat him in the first few I hope to.
Speaker 1: Be he's a teenager who starts doing you. So that's the idea of thirteen years of just misery on Father's Day.
Speaker 2: And then one day, imagine what confidence that will give a young teenager when he finally beats his dad and I hand over the baton as fast as man in the family. So you're starting this year a couple of weeks time a first is it the first Father's Day, we'll get the ideas, we'll get to the aths track every Father's Day, do the one hundred meters spread and then go from breakfast and celebrate the day.
Speaker 1: I thinks great well. Christian Connell's Show podcast