Speaker 1: Oh. Yes, that music can mean only one thing. Either you have set your ringtone to the Family viewed. Oh, you're listening to the Family view podcast. It's the latter. I'm your host, Peter Hallier and the theme of today's episode is survival. Ooh, and joining me in the studio representing the McMahon family, adding Hawthorne East in Victoria. It's Will McMahon, Thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: They're not like a cute round of applause there.
Speaker 1: I've noticed a family Feud podcast audience. They take a.
Speaker 2: Wild and warm I feel like if Dany was running the show.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus. The words come up very early, very early. The vice you're here is representing the Whitelaw family, also from Hawthorne. He's a madrool record breaking family. It's Woody White Law. It'll be quicker.
Speaker 3: They'll be quicker on the and they like me more early on. We're a record breaking family. My mum holds the will record for continuous hula hooping?
Speaker 1: Is that? Why? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Why why did she go for that record? I still don't really know. Actually it says a lot about her childhood, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: So she went for it?
Speaker 4: When she was younger, or is it she actually wrote to the newspaper because the newspaper published someone breaking the record and her mum and her wrote to the newspaper and said, no, no, no, my daughter doesn't for longer.
Speaker 1: And yeah they did. Yeah, APOLOGI she went for like seventeen hours.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: Extraordinary. Yeah, very strong and you know you're you're a strong young man.
Speaker 3: Well god, and my dad holds the record for heaviest baby ever born in Victoria.
Speaker 1: Did your mother deliver him.
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 1: I just got a gun to my head. Okay, well woody. Today's theme is survival and you're both are representing a family to win them bear repellent. Bear repellent. Yes, bears are a common danger in Australia, of course, and we're going to call our families to get him on the phone. Now, have you either been attacked by bear? Either one? I'm no, will no. It's really weird that we bear repellent?
Speaker 5: Yeah, weirdly, two of our guests worthy anomaly.
Speaker 1: Not Yeah, I get attacked by bear once a summer. Will you give to be representing Nat herb strikes right, let's get Nat on the herbstrite? Is that Natalie Herbstrite, Helly not speaking Koda Nat. It's Peter Hally from the Family Feud podcast. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm very good?
Speaker 1: Thanks? How are you? I'm excellent and I have in the studio with me the wonderful Will McMahon, who's going to be representing you and he's playing for a wonderful prize.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's right, and representing your family today the herb strikes correct, beautiful. Well, I'm excited and would you like to tell that her strike what you're playing for? We're paying for bear repellent?
Speaker 3: Oh some of that?
Speaker 1: Have you been attacked by a bear before that? But always concerned? You know, this is remarkable that because Will and Woody haven't been attacked by a bear either, and now you haven't. I'm getting concerned. Maybe this prize isn't going to be as useful as I thought, or could be very valuable.
Speaker 3: It could be very That's a great point because where'd you where'd you to be attacked by bears?
Speaker 1: Will will be playing for you, and hopefully we'll give you a call later on with some good news and the year supply of bear repellent, which is actually just the one can really you don't need the single use can come on, we'll do it for us. Yeah, thanks that come on like that, like that attitude. What are your playing for Anna Richards and Richards Anna Richards hopefully I mean embarrassing If she hasn't been attacked by a bear, yeah, goodness, it will be early. She has been attacked by beer and desperately needed their repellent but didn't have it on her at the time.
Speaker 2: Of course, she mightn't be answering because she she has been right now. Yeah, I don't want to put the mos on her.
Speaker 1: It's almost likely because it has to be. She doesn't have the repellent.
Speaker 2: She's gone.
Speaker 1: I think she's come and go to there. Anna Richards detext by bear, violent Richards and Richard. You know, Anna Richard, just give her a call, Just go around and check on her and bring some bear repellent with you. Bloody hell brings a bear repellent, because I can only assume this is what's happening right now as we speak.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Anna's still in the game, on the game.
Speaker 1: So if at the end of the day, if she wins, then we've got to get that bear repellent to her.
Speaker 2: To be so scared in the future as well. It's nice to be have insecurity.
Speaker 1: Fingers crossed for Anna Richard's family friends get around her police. Here's how the game works. We played two rounds of classic feud, and then the winner of those rounds gets advantage in the fast feud came around. The winner of Fast Feud takes home the glory and the badly need did bear repellent? All right, let's feud. This is round one of classic Feud. We surveyed one hundred people and we got their top answers to our question. You get three guesses each. The person with the highest number of correct answers at the end of the round wins. It's classic family feud. I need to decide who goes first, I think, because well we've always spoken about doing a radio show together. Come on and White Anting, what do you want to start now? Will you're going to go first? You up nicely to the future, to the future. I hope this for those who are across this. What do you want to explain? Some paranoia you have.
Speaker 3: It's a recurring nightmare that I'm going to come into work one day and Helly is going to be sitting in my seat and I've just been replaced Will and Pete and then the nightmare started.
Speaker 1: Let's get into it. The survey question is name something you pack in a survival kit. Now, for those playing at home, here's some thinking music. We'll name something you pack in a survival kit.
Speaker 2: First aid kit. It's an all encompassing thing. I wasn't sure whether to be specific with the items in the first aid kit, but I've yeah, I want to stick with first aid kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his first Aid kit on the board. It is nice stuff to it. That was like the fifth most popular answer. Okay, So what else is everyone thinking?
Speaker 2: First and foremost?
Speaker 1: It's up to you to find those out. What else?
Speaker 2: What else is a survival Sorry but health?
Speaker 1: I think you went too broad? Can I just say, just to give you a criticism? So what will construct?
Speaker 2: Except live? That's what we're going for.
Speaker 1: What you can you name something you pack in a survival kit? Water? Water? Water? It's going to be hard, doesn't it always say hydrated if you're going for a walk. That's true, going out the bush today, hydrated it's water on the board. Top answer answer. I am the common man.
Speaker 2: I just think if you're if you're into your survival stuff. You make the most of the water around you, you know, taking water. I'm going how rustic are we going here? Like Bear Grills doesn't pack a bottle of Mount Franklin in his bottle stream.
Speaker 3: He doesn't need a survival kit though, he just goes out bareback, doesn't God canes will.
Speaker 1: Can you name something you pack in a survival kit.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go for Swiss army knife, Pete.
Speaker 1: Swiss army knife. Is it on the board on the very specific people surviving? What is it that we don't know if they their lives? He's a random people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not campers, they got anything broad. We didn't go out into the bush to serve these people.
Speaker 2: I feel like Swiss Army knife relatively. You know, you take a knife with you of some sort of survival. These yuppies you're taking the bottle of Aunt Franklin.
Speaker 3: It's a survival kid. Yeah, it's a bible, a survival kid. I'm going to say bandage, one.
Speaker 2: Of those ones you'd put in a first aid kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might come across an entry, you might come across a bear and be attacked, and you know, a Leonardo Dicatria. I would have loved a bandage in the revenue. He would have absolutely a bandage on the board. What he has come out very strong, very strong discuss there is a third answer, so that means what he has to will you just have the one now? You need to draw level and you can and you can. There are another three answers that we have not gotten to yet. His hands on his forehead.
Speaker 2: That's really working a lot of pressure on this. Okay, I'm going to go, christ can I do a forward slash? Here?
Speaker 1: Is it a wee? You can't win the studio?
Speaker 2: Mate, I'm trying to get it the same thing, but there are two ways of saying it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, lighter forward slash matches is.
Speaker 1: Matches or lighter on the board. He stays in the well the game. Bang, he's still lying. Where was that, Pete? Where was it was? That was the last answer. You're playing at the shallow end of the pool, but you're still in the pool. That's the first thing was the first It wasn't the first thing you thought. I was like the fourth thing you thought of.
Speaker 2: The first thing I thought I was also disappointingly, like, I just don't know who this so can I just first, first couple of things they've got on their radar, a bandage and a bottle of water. What happens when he gets cold?
Speaker 1: First? K was answer, Oh, not bad.
Speaker 2: Well that's why I went with lighter.
Speaker 3: You might have given it to me there. I'm going to see a survival kit. Yeah, I'm going to say tent.
Speaker 1: Tent, tent.
Speaker 2: It's a kid, it's not a it's not a rock set.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, I'm sticking with my kids. Name is something you pack in.
Speaker 2: A before we go forward? Can we just define the size of a kit here, like.
Speaker 1: A toolkit style, like a toolkit? How big kit? Size of a foot?
Speaker 3: If it's the size of a toolkit, I'm changing my answer from ten because I don't think a tent can fit in a toolkit. That's an outrageous That was my that was my assertion. Can I change my answer, Pete, Yeah, I haven't locked it in yet. I will change my answer to antiseptic.
Speaker 1: That's a small bottle.
Speaker 2: You would normally find in a first aid kit. I'd like to point out.
Speaker 1: Are you locking an ascetic? I am? If you get this right, you win the round. Wow, round one, you've come out hot water and bandage are great answers. Thank you. Pete is antiseptic on the board for the win.
Speaker 5: It was not.
Speaker 1: I think you've missed an obvious one like flashlight, sunscreen not sunscreen, not fine. Seemingly it's becoming less obvious as I as sleeping back as you guess, not a sleeping bag, blanket if you're having water. What else might you need to survive? A bottle food food scroggen.
Speaker 6: Scrogen skrogan would have got you to points.
Speaker 2: It would have had to.
Speaker 1: And another one was was maybe slightly controversial because bandage I thought may have covered a band aid was also I was thinking band aid, band aids thinking band aid. Let's got a round two. Round two always follows round one. Family. Fore, the podcast is how we Roll Tide. It is tied. We could not get a winner. Wooter. You came out very strong. Will. It was a scrappy You're hung in there, didn't you? Will? You went first in the first round, so I'm going to give the chance to Woody now to go first. You both had three guesses each. The person with the most correct dancewers. At the end of this round wins and we'll take advantage into fast feud. The survey question is name something you wouldn't want to happen whilst camping. Let's have some thinking music for the audience. It's the most common thing you'd be worried about. Like, again, this is a camper, by the way, this is no no experience camping.
Speaker 3: No, I've had experience camp but I'm more of a drive into the bush and then see the bush and then drive out.
Speaker 1: There's like a five minute thing. Take some photos. It's yeah, make it look like I've camped, and then get out of there. Now.
Speaker 3: I want to like, I want to say bear attack, but I feel like that's very specific.
Speaker 1: So it happens a lot in Austray more than people think. That's why we're giving away the bear.
Speaker 3: Repac I'm going to say with of course and Richards and Richards, you've already forgotten her name. Okay, I'm going to say. I'm going to say animal attack. I'm going to go broad animal very broad, animal attack, animal attack, very broad. Covered animals out there so many animals out there. Is animal attack on the board, is on the board. There are quite a few answers here.
Speaker 2: I was going to say that snake bites number one.
Speaker 1: Oh, are you going to go with it?
Speaker 5: In?
Speaker 2: No, Well he's gone with animal attacks, so I think a canvas is the.
Speaker 1: Remember from the first round though there was band aid and bandage. It's true, that is true.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I'm going to go with snake bite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lock it in on the board. Yeah, it's on the board. It's on the board. Was a higher answer, in fact, than an animal attack.
Speaker 2: Animal attack.
Speaker 1: Very broad. Yeah, that was a strong start.
Speaker 2: Will thanks, mate, Just shoot from the hip. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like camping, camping experience, Yeah, yeah, I like it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hence why my first aid kit was comprehensive.
Speaker 1: It was very comprehensive. Name is something you wouldn't wanted to happen whilst camping, would he? Okay, you're about to go off, you think. I just hope this doesn't happen. Two things are coming to me and they get wet. And then the other one is roll ankle, roll ankle, Yeah, rolling of an ankle.
Speaker 3: Rolling of an ankle, Well, i'd hate to roll my ankle if I was camping. I'm gonna go broad again because it works for me the first time, and I'm going to say, get wet. I would not want to get wet if I was camping camping, I'd hate to get wet.
Speaker 1: Is get wet on the board? Come on, it is? It is because if it rains, you're gonna get wet. You get wet. It was the top answer. It was what a clear top answer in facts? Oh wow, do you wan people? G whiz.
Speaker 2: It's pretty outrageous that anybody would say that they don't want to get wet when they go camping.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Well, like you you're going camping, if you're going to get wet.
Speaker 1: You go to I hope this doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're hoping it doesn't have But I feel like it's just you're just setting yourself up for suffering. You're going out in the bush. You haven't got a roof over your head. You just you're gonna get wet. Gus, you don't want to get where it stay home, which makes me I thought of another one, leeches, leeches. I'm going to go with leeches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're on one. One from one yeah, and it was a strong out of the gates one.
Speaker 2: I went with snakes and I'm going with leeches. Yeah, sticking with my serpentine style creatures and what are you on?
Speaker 1: Two? Thank you? So if you don't get this one, yeah, it makes it very hard for you to win round two.
Speaker 2: Well I can't win round two.
Speaker 1: That's why it's very hard. But I can draw.
Speaker 2: You can draw and set us into a round three, which really we had to a tiebreaker is leeches. Come on on the ball, Come on, leeches.
Speaker 1: Surely you're showing too much camp knowledge. I reckon.
Speaker 2: I don't think you've had a le Obviously, people haven't a leech on them.
Speaker 1: I have leaches my pants. That's why.
Speaker 2: That's why there's so scary is because you have no idea and then let you take a bit of clothing off and you've got this massive thing which is plump with your blood on the side of you. It's not a nut yet, it's a shocking feeling.
Speaker 1: They're real leaches something there? Oh yeah, yeah, very good for the wind? Yes, huge? Wow, name something you wouldn't want to happen whilst camping. So you're heading off, you're in your car. You just said you're in your car, didn't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you're heading off generally don't catch a train to your camping. So get bogged is coming to mind now. I think I'm getting I'd hate to get bogged. I think i'd probably it happens to be more angry about getting bogged than rolling my ankle. I think I'm thinking too much about hiking there, pet I'm gonna lock in, get bogged, get bogged.
Speaker 2: So one of your answers is get wet. The other way is get bogged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two big fears of mine, getting wet and getting bogged.
Speaker 5: He get bogged on the board. I was trying the second time. He's keeping the dream alone for the Will and Pete radio. He knows where the allegiance needs to lie.
Speaker 1: There's a kicking. There's been a kicking going under the town. I am just trying to set the scene heading off to your camp trip. It can be in a car, it can be you can be walking, but most of us don't walk to their camp. They get a car. Yeah, that's all it was. Okay, Okay, there's no favoritism going on. But will to stay in the game in round two name is something you wouldn't want to happen whilst camping. So my thoughts so.
Speaker 2: I've got obviously like there's the disaster end of things like there is, but I feel like that's very obvious, like bushfire, like you obviously wouldn't. It's a question things you don't want.
Speaker 1: To happen to you, You wouldn't want to happen whilst camping.
Speaker 2: Well, you wouldn't want to eat, You wouldn't want it to be a fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty much. I'm going to go with fire. You wouldn't want it. I mean, that's that's a really awful thing that will really real your trip.
Speaker 2: It would, and whether it's from the campfire or a bush fire to tie.
Speaker 1: To stay in the game, surely is bushfire on the board's done again. It was a third one answer, and I got to say, will mcmony is one of the scrappiest I've seen.
Speaker 2: I'm the Latin heard of family feud. I'm taking it to five.
Speaker 1: I'm a chokout, let's do it. I'm a big jump curios.
Speaker 2: I think I think you would Flashy you hit the board early with.
Speaker 1: I do love how you're playing the game. Yeah, you know, I think you're thinking like a surveyor, you know, like somebody's surveyed. I think you will, you're in danger of overthinking things.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 1: Of course you wouldn't want a bushfire to happen. Well, what's the bloody question, mate? Name happened? We also had storm storm's almost in the getting wet area. Yeah, and then we had a damaged tent. You hate that was rolled ankle on. There was not on that. That's good. A strong wind was Mosquitos on Mosquitos. Mosquito was not on their flood. I think they went the higher. Also, get wet, really, get wet, covered a lot, really.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the last one was find out you're adopted. Oh wow, we're gonna sounds a tiebreaker.
Speaker 2: Not while you're care not while you're cav.
Speaker 1: The way the tiebreaker works is you get one guess each and the person who gives the answer highest on the board wins the round. We want you to shout out your name the buzz in will can you test your buzzer? Well, it's working, Woody, Woody, We've got to work. Okay. We surveyed one hundred people to take advantage in the fast feud when camping. Name something you wouldn't want to find in your tent? Well, I think it was woody, that was a snake. Do you want to put a guess in as well a spider? I can tell you, guys, both of these are the top answers.
Speaker 2: It has to be snake.
Speaker 1: Oh, this suspens Is it snake or spider? We'll be back after this brown. Wow.
Speaker 2: Do we actually go to a break?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if we do, but the answer is it is snake. On sixty eight people said a snake, twenty three said spider. Very it was the finger on the trigger. Get across the line. Thank you, I reckon. Will poly would have gone miss snake. You would have gone snake. You would have gone snake.
Speaker 2: Or Dad kit one of the tops.
Speaker 1: Okay, we are into the final round. It's time to play fast feud right after the break. Yes, I'll be asking you both five questions in quick succession. You need to try and guess the most popular answer straight off the top of your head. Sure, that's where you need to focus. At the top of your head, not in the back of your head, not the side of your head, the top of your head. What are you? One? Classic feud? Thank you. You have the advantage of playing fast feud first. Will You'll have to leave the studio were able to put you into the family Feud podcast Noise canceling sleeping bag, it'll be. I'm told I've never been in there, but I'm told it's rather comfortable. It's cozy. It's cozy.
Speaker 2: So and just for practical purposes, do you mean the corridor.
Speaker 1: You go to the corridor, but then that's where a sleeping bag is. All right, and we will zip you up, so you exit the studio. Now get in there. We appreciate that. Thank you. Okay, what you've done very well, thank you, and like the way you've gone about it. But this is the business end. If you lose this, the rest of it's not worth anything. Totally. Yah, I'm doing it for ann quick answers, good answers. Okaya, are you ready to play fast feud? I am Name something you would do around a campfire cook marshmallows. Name something people eat when they go camping marshmallows. Name something found outdoors the people collect sticks. Name a hygiene product a man might not use when on a camping trip moisturizer. Name a creature that annoys you when you're camping. Snake. That's pretty good. That's pretty good. A snake annoys you something on the table. I reckon the speed. The speed gets to you. Very interesting if it comes down to that final question, because I reckon a Mozzi is the one that really wow annoys you. That was a big miss. Let's bring Will McMahon. Let's get him out of that sleeping bag. Hopefully he hasn't dozed off. He's back in the studio. How was the Family Feud podcast? Noise canceling sleeping bag sticky? It was, Oh, we've had some complaints about that recently. I got to say what he gave some good answers? Did he gave some good as to get someone who hasn't camped perform? Gave some good answers?
Speaker 2: This is deside?
Speaker 1: Is it? This is it? This is it.
Speaker 2: Everything's on the line.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you get more points here then you're good mate. Wood He remember your family want this?
Speaker 2: You no my family one.
Speaker 1: You'll get kicked out of your family if you lose to me. You realize that now because Wood, he's gone first. If you said the same answer as would he, you'll hear this sound and that should deliver some kind of electric shock. So it's just a lie there. It is the Wi Fi. He is terrible five questions. I want you to get the top answer as quickly as possible. Yes, are you ready to play fast feud? Ready, let's go. Name something you would do around a campfiresh mellows uh, sing, sing songs. Name something people eat when they go camping marshmallows. Oh God, surely scroggan. I'm not scrogging. I'm gonna move on to the next question. Named something found outdoors that people collect.
Speaker 2: Something outdoors that people collect, driftwood.
Speaker 1: Name a hygiene product man might not use when on a camping tripod. Name a creature that annoys you when you're camping, a mosquito. Name something people eat when they go camping, veggiemite. Okay, that's answers. We have fire answers. We got a game on our hands. Wow, okay, it's a moment of truth. Okay, it is Will McMahon, Woody Whitelaw great mates for many many years, Lifetime friends, radio superstars. Thank you. But it comes under this name something you would do around a campfire.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't actually come down to this just does I feel like that's?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Does you guys won't see each other after today? That's the form we signed. Before you're reading. You've got to read the contract. Name something you would do around a campfire. Will yeah, you should sing? You're really happy with that answer, won't you. No, you said marshmallows.
Speaker 2: I wanted marshmallows.
Speaker 1: You wanted marshmallows.
Speaker 2: The chubby bunny over here already snuffled it out.
Speaker 1: Woody sing was the most popular, and.
Speaker 2: Gee, I didn't see that, Coumy, he is exciting.
Speaker 1: I did not. Woody. You locked in marshmallows. Is it on the board? It was the second top answer twenty one point.
Speaker 2: You sing around the campfire? Of course you do.
Speaker 1: Now. Of course you went into round too, and marshmallows featured again. Name something people eat when they go camping. So what he said marshmallows? You both said marshmallows. But what he said it? He was on the board nine points. Will You said marshmallows, And then you had to quickly think on your feet and you said vegamites. Yeah, I regret that it was vegamine on the board. Answer yea baked beans was the first answer. Beans, sausages, sausages, sausages, damper, oh, damn bit of damp. That's what you do with you, I'm about damp. I'mbout damper camping a barbecue. Also was oh yeah, okay, name something found outdoors that people collect? What are you went first? She says? Sticks?
Speaker 8: Sticks you need you sick you click elect you sticks to sword fights and also the fire his sticks on the board, collect stick.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised, generally surprised. Will you said driftwood? Is driftwood on the board? Said we had rocks that pretty h seconds of flowers? Shocking question leaves what hands? But you again hands? You can go up to Adelaide and get Yeah, I should do that. Actually it's good to make acre is Will you're on fifty ye wood? He he's on thirty? Oh, because you go with the points, don't you?
Speaker 7: Gee?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the podcast words Yeah no, I just thought.
Speaker 1: It was one or anyway, he's playing catch up a hygiene product a man might not use. We're on a camping trip. Sometimes we let our standard slip, so you know, we get a bit more rugged, don't we than the metrosexuals we've all become. Of course, Will yes you said, is deodorant on the board.
Speaker 2: Surely lets that slip? Surely you're only showing up that you don't can Yeah, really, you've gone with marshmallow marshmallow sticks.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to hear you four. Let you know what your answer was, not really but moisturize, let yourself slip skin. I think we know the answer. But is moisturizer on the board.
Speaker 3: Obviously, men maintain their moisturizer.
Speaker 1: Never let you never let it down to the final round. Will Is on eighty one points, Woody Is on thirty is a good answer. Name a creature that the noise you when you're camping? He said, snakes. I mean, snakes can be really annoying. They're around and you. Yeah, the fear and bloody. How the snakes they're annoying? Yeah yeah, probably yeah, yeah, possibly rather than annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he won with snakes before, didn't you. He went back to trust his snakes.
Speaker 1: That's it. Snakes came up a lot and won a lot, so I doubled down with snakes. Snakes on the board.
Speaker 3: It's okay, okay, jeez, okay, jeez.
Speaker 1: So I need to make up fifty points here. I don't know that's a lot. Let's just check if mosquitoes was also on the board. Bang, Okay, okay, so brother are on the board. We've got a game on our hands here. This is just a win. Yeah, okay, which is more annoying when camping. Will said mosquito what he said snakes, and the survey says thirty seven people said mosquito. Eight people says the podcast Will mcma.
Speaker 6: Dang, wow again you shut out to your hot lead and just crumble white laws always.
Speaker 1: Do we choke. We took your family name. When things aren't going your way, you persevere, you find a way, young in that is the lesson found. It doesn't know that our family does not know that.
Speaker 2: But from your mum strong hips seventeen hours on a hall of how.
Speaker 1: She is she hanging there? What a disappointing day it is for Anna Richards. But we should give a call to mat herb strike strikes and will I allow you to pass on the good news mate? You get straight into it. She been waiting by the phone of course.
Speaker 2: Of course I'm speaking Hi now, it's it's Will here from from will and Mordy.
Speaker 1: How are you. I'm good? Thanks for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, really well? Thanks you going.
Speaker 1: It's from William Moody, but he's actually called our ducks in a row so nat. So the good news of the bad news, I'm hoping I'm winning some bear repellent be the good news.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll give you the bad news first. The bad news is that we that the the other contestant who are up against Anna Richards is well, we think dead.
Speaker 1: Well, she didn't answer her phone and we were people that she was being attacked by a repellent.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, I mean the irony. So it would have almost been a bit cruel to offer her the repellent. And the good news is I don't have to offer it to her because you've won that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The bear repellents are yours, freely in the bush, unencumbered by the primary fear of all Australians when they are anywhere near anything that might hold a bear in.
Speaker 1: It'll be a year supply, which is it's just one can. That's all you really needed in Australia. Thank you so much of being part of family for you the podcast. No, thank you so much. Guys. It's been wonderful. It hasn't been. It hasn't the times it's been tense because there's been two friends going at each other. And I hope you can repair any damage of course today I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well there's a big, big choke from me, there's no doubt about it. I mentally broke, yeah, which was sad to see. And I'm sorry for the White Law family. I'll put them down there, but I don't know how we're going to go moving forward.
Speaker 1: No, no, if you are listening to this podcasts family for the podcast, you know where to get it, which is where you got it, where we get your podcasts until next time. But I feel before we go, we should just try one more time, but perhaps just check in, should we mid mid bear attack? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well hopefully you want to call Ina Riches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she doesn't need this news to get an attacked by a bed. We won't tell us you'd lost. She doesn't even know this is happening because speaking Hello, Anna Richards. It's Peter Heleven Family for the podcast. How are you well? Thank you, Peter, how are you? I'm very good. Now I have Will and Woody in the studio. Can you just say hello to them? Please? Hello, Will and Woody. How are you guys going? Yeah, we're good. We've been very concerned and we rang you a little while ago. Oh I know I'm so sorry my phone froze. It was the worst thing ever. And is that all that happened? Yes, okay, thank god Jameson, because Anna, we were worried sick about you. She feels really good to hear your voice. Because the theme of today's episode was survival, and the prize that you would have won if Woody had won, was bear appellent, and we just thought when you didn't answer your phone, we thought, how cruelly ironic is this if you're being attacked by a bear trying to call you. Imagine we thought we were too late. I thought we were too late. No bears of attack. Thank you.
Speaker 3: You might want to let your family know that you're okay, because we did inform your family as well that.
Speaker 2: You've been and the funeral home.
Speaker 1: They may have been checking hospitals. Okay, I will be sure to let them know and inform them that I'm awkward. Okay. There is a man hunter you as well, so call that off as well. And for the bear, the bear, you may get wood he lost, so you're getting any therapy from us. Would let me down over here. It was coming for me. I feel awful. I feel truly awful. I mean, I'm feeling pretty awful too. I mean, I feel like you let each other down, haven't you, in a lot of ways?
Speaker 7: And thank you so much for being alive. Really, that's the great story out of this. It is puts the game in perspective, doesn't It sharpens my focus?
Speaker 1: Stay in.
Speaker 8: Thanks so much, guys, look up yourself, will do.
Speaker 1: I'll take on the advice. Thanks so much, guys. Family Feud is a podcast from the iHeartRadio and Kiss Network based on the television series Family Feud. A free mental format,