Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: We want to hear about your weekend now in six words.
Speaker 3: And then you texted six words right from your phone? Hard to tell us just how your weekend was? Were you what the barber chilling at home? Text us now, Bud, only you six words in your message?
Speaker 2: Be so stress if you do spill over to seven or eight words.
Speaker 4: And an email over the weekend. Someone who said they spent about half an hour trying to edit.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the time of a feature.
Speaker 4: It's okay, life's hard enough, all right, even I've been going on not seven minion some people count. Okay, emails again nine, call it nine my weekend. Then it doesn't matter. This is called six on weekend and that's what it is. Don't worry. What's the store of your weekend? Then, Patsy, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Kicked out of my own bathroom. I have been. Our bathroom is getting a bit long in the tooth, and Chris and my bathroom.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 6: It's a bit sort of whisley and you know, wiseen and long.
Speaker 2: In the tooth.
Speaker 5: It's a bit old. Anyway. The door makes this god awful sound when you open the shower the shower door. I think we've got audio. This will give you an idea of how bad it is.
Speaker 4: Good old radio satur that I think we've got audio. I just said to you a minute, I've got the audio.
Speaker 2: Ready, got it here?
Speaker 6: You're in a maximum security what's a sand quench.
Speaker 2: And lock up?
Speaker 5: Anyway?
Speaker 7: What happens is it.
Speaker 5: Going wakes up the poor love God? And because you know the whole house, I know, it's like a catting if you can imagine, he's in a dead sleep and has managed to sleep through my alarm and I've got.
Speaker 2: Up give them to the election.
Speaker 5: Yes it is this in the dead of night at like three o'clock, and he thinks it's like a home invasions.
Speaker 2: So aggressive, isn't it.
Speaker 5: But you've got to actually you've got to give it like some force to close it. Otherwise it's got like this side handle thing that's obviously come loose over twenty five years of use. And so what it does. It just slips to the bottom. It just like slips to the bottom of the glass door. And so then all the water.
Speaker 4: It's not you slamming it because I see sometimes say you close doors, you're a Siller.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're a slimmer.
Speaker 5: No, we've got to do it properly.
Speaker 2: Good, stay shut.
Speaker 5: I don't know how the glass isn't broken. So now I have to shower in Audrey's bathroom. I've been banned from out.
Speaker 2: How horrific for your kid.
Speaker 4: It's like chating that you've got up on the thing that forgets what you're doing today.
Speaker 2: You just can't put my ointment there, can you?
Speaker 5: Well it is I've had to move all my stuff into her bathroom. She's not impressed. Chris is an impressed. I might as well shore a morning.
Speaker 2: All right, let's best song.
Speaker 4: We'll find out how Jack's weekend was Texas your six word weekend of seven eight.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. I need to hear this one more time, so loud.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Your Weekend's and six words. Daniel sent us his tennis saw Christian not him. Awkward.
Speaker 6: Hey, I listened to that.
Speaker 2: It's not sorry. I thought it was the English guy on the radio.
Speaker 4: Peter's my photo hanging in an exhibition. Peterstone, congratulations, that's amazing. Let us know where it is. Australian Open Long Hours. Hard yaka who's that from Andy Murray? Natasha's got top wisdom, teeth out so sore that agony.
Speaker 2: I love this one.
Speaker 4: Granny in a rowboat against the tide on the headline.
Speaker 1: Raining in a robot.
Speaker 2: I want that to be a new phrase about something.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Heaven's above Granny in a robot against the tide. Kyl wife returned from overseas. Luggage didn't That's always fun and lunar fireworks meant hardly any sleep. That's from Chris, all right, Neil men, sure he's grumpy old, get.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 4: We already have a New Years, all right, Jackie boy, what happened?
Speaker 2: What's your weekend? Six words?
Speaker 8: Dads get to the airport too early, and my dad is no exception. I was here on Friday morning. My wife and son are flying out to La to where his sister lives to meet their new baby, and Dad was in charge of taking them to the airport. They fly at eleven thirty am. I said, Dad, pick him up at nine am.
Speaker 4: That's no, no, no, no, no, no, even thirty.
Speaker 2: I need to be there on feet on ground at eight thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Total three hours.
Speaker 6: International, oh clear? Security? Three hours?
Speaker 7: Okay, even so, Dad Dad got there at seven am.
Speaker 6: Times seven am.
Speaker 7: Dad got there at seven am. By seven thirty am.
Speaker 8: He started packing their bags in the car and Baker said to him, those aren't ready yet, and he said they look ready. No, he's always been like this, wanting to get this so early.
Speaker 7: But it's a dad thing.
Speaker 8: Because I remember Andy Lee's dad, you know. Yeah, he made him and his mum do a dry run to the airport the day before they flew so that.
Speaker 4: He easily understand what circumstances may need to do that in the future.
Speaker 7: What to expect on the drive from the exact time it took to get.
Speaker 2: To the airport rehearsal for a state event. Yeah, I found this as well.
Speaker 4: That so before we had kids, I was it wouldn't mind getting late to the airport, and there's something in his dad dna get to active. And now I've always been like this the last eighteen years of being a dad about getting to the airport early. I even my phrases always get there early. You can relax, you know, you have a nice leisurely breakfast and then you're just so much happy And wouldn't want with that then just stressing running around.
Speaker 5: Something happens to Dad's when you travel. It's like this total base that must take over control of everything. I'm not allowed to have the passports. Chris has to have the passports because I'm not responsible.
Speaker 4: No, I left stair because even though I'm not, I know you look after paperwork the other thing.
Speaker 2: I do as well.
Speaker 4: I have two of these digital weighing things, so I'll wait the suitcases night before.
Speaker 7: You got them at home?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I've got two case. I lose one, got that back up I ordered too.
Speaker 2: I've got two.
Speaker 4: Take it on holiday as well, in case they're buy anything hl there. I always wait the night before so we can go through this matter and open up the suitcase.
Speaker 2: Watson, so I bord a patrol, But.
Speaker 8: Then you waste two or three kilograms on carrying the scales around everywhere. If we got rid of the scales, we would have more room in our beds.
Speaker 4: I think it's the same Daddy that also gets to activate as well. Like on Christmas Day, I am like it's I'm there with that garbage bag that wrapping papers. Their opening presents doesn't even hit the floor. I'll tell them my wife's that Chris can just sit. I'll take that. Let me give it here now.
Speaker 8: Dads don't really enjoy what I'm meant to be enjoyable moments of.
Speaker 6: We to pay characters a janitor of Christmas Day.
Speaker 7: Don't worry and have this built up energy on making sure it all goes.
Speaker 2: Trust me.
Speaker 4: Over the next couple of years, the moon will come back around. You will get activated.
Speaker 2: Is coming with those fireworks.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show Podcast