Speaker 1: So you've got an old hold in Commodore. We're going to be done up giving away to you from two thousand and two. We were on a store it to that time and place two thousand and two. What does the car? What did a car in two thousand and two have?
Speaker 2: Christian? Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I blinds in the back window, Venetian blinds. Stephen several burnt copies of So Fresh in a CD case and attachable CD player. It's about when CD boning was a very very big thing.
Speaker 2: Kids. You don't know how easy it is now.
Speaker 1: You to click plus on Spotify and you make it, gotashes off.
Speaker 2: It's effortless, one touch, the song gets put.
Speaker 1: To your play this we're like click and the mouse control, yes, click and dragging. There was the whole buffering speed on that CD writing software, and then labeling the CDs, and then the nerds have that thing where do you remember the printer had that certain inlay thing.
Speaker 3: Oh you seldom at school, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I could have bought the special stick of paper that was shaped like the CD and you could print onto it. I actually found some of my old mixed CDs that I made, and I was a pretty lazy mix CD maker. The first few would be different artists, and then I would put like Somebody's whole album at the back end.
Speaker 2: I should love burning CDs.
Speaker 1: Uh So that's some Stephen Christian listen Kathy membership card for Blockbuster All Video Easy. If anyone does happen to have one of those, you know in that miscellaneous draw where you've got like foreign coins, foreign currency, odd screws, lots of alan Kees from various flat back I think I've got about thirty alan Keys, so' why when I want to expect him to make sure that yours to go?
Speaker 2: Luckily, I've got thirty.
Speaker 1: If anyone's still got a look around their ald Blockbuster card, we should put that in the glove box All Video Easy. Kenny's got a great one, you remember when they're on the wheels, like the three Max and then one cheapost stock rim on the rear. This is a nice song from Sherry Macker's drive through VIP sticker on the windscreen. What about a grubby and d d go sticker from two thousand two.
Speaker 2: We might get one from Huggy's old Primo photos collection.
Speaker 1: You're still using that promo photo from two thousand and two. Why not, it's a great one.
Speaker 4: You're on this station in two thousand and two.
Speaker 3: Over it and over all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's go back to the music of two thousand and two. Plan an old game we haven't played for a while. The one second winner, Jack versus Pass. You get one second. You can play along wherever you are right now as well, dear listener, one second of a big hit from the early two thousands. You've got to guess what it is. You're ready for the first one?
Speaker 2: All right? Guys from the two thousands? Who's this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Do do Do Do?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 3: Do Do Do? But who sung it? I'm a bit out of tune.
Speaker 2: On's more big song, big.
Speaker 4: Movie, and I can't think it's not that song that goes live.
Speaker 1: All live, No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: It was off Coyote right, yeah, she got we get there in the end.
Speaker 2: I can't find the moonlight.
Speaker 3: Lay down after that.
Speaker 1: It just sounds like Britney Spears, isn't it. We should play this?
Speaker 2: This is gettable. I bet you used to love this band back in the day.
Speaker 4: Jack, I've been down, did the bottom of everything?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: How you remind me?
Speaker 1: Nickelback they had this and then do you remember rock Star? That was the song that made that was everywhere. We do not need thirty two seconds of nickelback, but the work pure old early an rhymes and he for seven seconds there team what about this?
Speaker 2: I know Jack? You love this guy as well?
Speaker 3: Is that best day of your life?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, nolla, that's not healthy? Ill matador?
Speaker 1: Yeah, im powerful impression. I I saying El Matador. I tell you what I was watching the UFC, sir. There's Spanish fighter, the beag Volk, and he's known as El Matador, not glacious fu.
Speaker 2: El Matador. That's what she's knowing.
Speaker 1: Again lyrics only for the two thousand. I can kiss away the pain?
Speaker 2: Some guy promising to do that at different times the different time? All right, who's this from the two thousands?
Speaker 3: That's Kylie, can't get you out of my mind?
Speaker 1: No hesitation from OTSI world done, passy winning at the moment.
Speaker 2: What about this great one? It wonder now going to be a musical skating boy, you would get that. Huh.
Speaker 1: He just flipped his skateboard up in the air trying to stall screening.
Speaker 2: This hass he played us Morner. This is a great tune.
Speaker 1: Doesn't there this song have those effects as well, where it goes funny, how voice warbles I should think.
Speaker 2: I was like, how do they do that? The technology have now it is something like that. Oh what about this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Interesting?
Speaker 3: Sounds like The Village People. Can you play? No idea?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. This guy made The Village People are like Shakespeare.
Speaker 1: Dj OTSI, hey baby, yeah.
Speaker 2: Some bounce.
Speaker 1: I know that would even thinking about it, God damn it. If you're on the age of twenty, look at the radio right now.
Speaker 2: Don't judge us. Okay, you would have got into it too,