Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Just posted a couple of mitches yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 1: I don't want to poor everyone and show you my Europe trip videos.
Speaker 3: It's a bit late for that.
Speaker 4: And Mitchell coos hello you, hello you, Hello, welcome back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're here.
Speaker 4: But Jenny is also here with what looks like a cauldron. Oh have you clocked the new drink bottle.
Speaker 3: She's a big loss recently.
Speaker 1: What did I say to you when you first walked in the room?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 1: Correct? And that's after I stopped looking at the outfit and then moved on to the water bottle.
Speaker 3: I actually felt awful.
Speaker 4: She posted an Instagram story with her trusty emotional support water bottle broken and oh my god, like that is one of the only constants in my life moving that big fucking drink bottle out of the camera because she's got it on her right hand side in the studio. It basically blocks the whole fucking face it does. It's huge drink bottles. I'm constantly moving this drink bottle. But I was sad that it broke, and now she's.
Speaker 3: Gotten even more monstrous as a replacement.
Speaker 1: Do you guys remember in the Simpsons movie when Homer gets stuck on that fucking boulder.
Speaker 5: Would you like to see the old bottle?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Ed, you kept the roomin.
Speaker 1: Don't go fishing the necessarily, although we want you to believe so you're better than that. That's I just placed it on the table. It's a frank green.
Speaker 5: It's only half full.
Speaker 1: It's a frank green. What lee to ridge? Is?
Speaker 3: Holy shit? With you?
Speaker 1: Can I open it?
Speaker 3: Do you mind?
Speaker 1: I'm clean?
Speaker 3: A drink bottle?
Speaker 4: That is that bulbous and that heavy? How do you just pop that in your backpack?
Speaker 5: I hold it.
Speaker 4: You're a fool's enormous and it's so impractical, This giant fucking bottle that looks like a chemical.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, Mitchell, do you have it? Do you have because everyone has one? Do you have a water bottle with you? You normally bring your Okay, okay, that's yours. I've got my water bottle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can we post them to the iGEM socials or injuring idiots and people can guess who's who because they're very telling.
Speaker 4: Well, we've already just kind of described them in detail, haven't we. I got a new drink bottle.
Speaker 3: Actually, isn't that a good feeling.
Speaker 4: It's designed for cyclists, calculator and it keeps it colder for two times longer.
Speaker 3: It's like a polar beer bottle or something.
Speaker 1: I win. Genneral and I had a bet how long it would take you to bring up being a cyclist. Yeah, and I said within the first ten minutes. And what did you say?
Speaker 5: Yeah, within the first day.
Speaker 4: So I win the first day. It's Wednesday, mate, I didn't say anything on Monday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know that's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're not involved in the bet. But Genero's me a thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I called polar bottle. I just googled it.
Speaker 1: You were such a cyclist his mind. If anyone gives a shit, Oh you have a yetti bottle, I've got a silvery YETI bottle.
Speaker 5: Someone on the cruise lost their yetti bottle and posted it in the group and no one knew what yetti meant.
Speaker 1: No, of course.
Speaker 4: Wait, so the cruise was big enough to warrant its own Facebook community. Yes, so other guests created.
Speaker 1: Can I just clarify there's a lot that's happened, Mitchell. You've already soft launched the bike in which I'm very excited to hear that.
Speaker 4: That was a hard launch, mate, No launch has ever been harder. There's no soft launch about that.
Speaker 1: Now you're right near right, and it went off really well. The comments were high. I've seen this bike too, so I wanted she's stunning. Oh my god, she's a beautiful aubergine color. She's thin.
Speaker 4: That's why her name is a family orbergina. Pardon me, the family Orbergina?
Speaker 3: Did I stutter?
Speaker 1: It's the most Mitchell coon's name, Mitchell, the name.
Speaker 5: You're name, Frankie, how long did you think of that one?
Speaker 3: That? What is a hectic brainstorm? I can only imagine.
Speaker 1: What's your surname? Greenwood? Stupid god goes. We're all over the place. Are we getting a fable today?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Amazing?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: So Monday's episode was pretty much dedicated to your stream of consciousness as well as your holiday updates. Since now Jenna and I are going to talk about what we got up to during our length break over Christmas and what not, and yeah, I suppose we can be the judge, but also our idiots can be the judge of who killed it and who had the most boring one.
Speaker 3: I'm really self conscious about talking about my holidays. Janet.
Speaker 1: Mitch called me driving in and we normally like to do a call coming in other day before for the show, and Mitch Mitch was anxious about his stories, like it's not going to top yours because he thinks he didn't do anything because you and I went on international trips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he.
Speaker 4: Said, oh, have you got any fun stories in the holidays, And I was like, I've got many stories, and I just fear that they won't be interesting to anyone but me.
Speaker 3: You know, they've had to be there kind of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what the people who are invested in your life for it. Okay, we'll see back yourself, Back yourself, and we've got a fable from Jena. Normally your fables are old stories, but this is fresh, modern, modern. We're into modern fables now modern history.
Speaker 4: Because typically your fables involved some sort of horrible disaster. It happened in your lifetime. You've lived many lives many as we know, Jenner is perpetual.
Speaker 1: As we've discussed on this show and revealed on this show.
Speaker 4: I don't think we've have invented into her old lives when she does Jenner's fables. We've only been in this life and it's been eventful enough.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well were they hurricanes and direct hurricanes?
Speaker 1: Earthquake?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I didn't hear anything about a cruise going wrong, so maybe there was something that horrible.
Speaker 1: What was the creuse name?
Speaker 5: It was the Royal Princess Charming.
Speaker 1: Isn't that what brought COVID into this country? No?
Speaker 3: That was that was the Ruby Princess.
Speaker 1: How many fucking princesses? Are they?
Speaker 5: Princess cruse? They all sisters?
Speaker 1: Got it, are they?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is that true?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What makes it royal? Did a royal step foot on it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Kate Middleton opened the boat.
Speaker 1: You're kidding.
Speaker 4: I mean, if they offered to name it after me, I'd probably rock up and cut a ribbon tea like she didn't do much work to get a name.
Speaker 3: They're a plarku Yeah there.
Speaker 1: Do they still get bottles of mowet Shandan and smash it on the hull? You know how when a new boat was built used to smash champagne on it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, they do, they do.
Speaker 3: I watch.
Speaker 5: They have like their own video system in the room, so I watched the history of the crew.
Speaker 1: Of course, she did. Did you leave the room? It's okay, good, that's a good first step for you. A bit different. Well, I can't wait for the episode you two mitchell yours. Give us a little tease of.
Speaker 3: What your trip was or your sorry there was no trip, Yeah, there was no trip. I've booked Barley for later in the year, which I'm very fucking excited about. Where are you going? I think June, and honestly I think I need to get away before then.
Speaker 1: Who you're going?
Speaker 4: I literally have not had a proper holiday. I've been away and done things. Yeah, not like a proper holiday holiday. Oh we got just you and Sean, a whole bunch of us going.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so exciting. Yeah, that'll be really funny that age of the way. That's actually quite a while. Have you done Bali before?
Speaker 3: Na?
Speaker 4: Oh you, I'm gonna have to brush up on my year at Indonesian from high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So love my Pagy bike bike, Sarga bike, dere mccasey bike.
Speaker 3: Fuck. See that means nothing to me. I should be able to understand that, shouldn't I? Now?
Speaker 1: Considering you do like your bike? Yeah, learn all the bikes, don't I said our Indonesian audience.
Speaker 4: Do we have any Indonesian listeners. I'd love to know. Let us know in the Facebook, green board centers, the text, whatever you need to do. I just want to know, do we have I gonna get recognized in fucking barlets.
Speaker 1: Well, they're all fucking sat When I was in Jiangu and semon Yak, no one came up to me.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, we haven't cracked that market. I'm on it, except that.
Speaker 1: One person that came out to me and thought I was Niccado Avocado, that boy that eats food on YouTube that doesn't narrow it down. So I said, are you Nikado Avocado?
Speaker 3: I said no.
Speaker 1: I was offended because I googled him hideous.
Speaker 3: I'm going to google it now.
Speaker 1: What was it? Nicado Avocado? Do you know who he is? He's very famous. You'll know him when you're seeing him.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, No, No, that's not flattering to be asked if that's you Google.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's always he leaning into it. He's trying to look like a fucking pig.
Speaker 1: I'm a local Indonesian. When Niccado Avocado, Lord, have you at our restaurant? I said, I'm mitched jury from Kiss FM.
Speaker 4: He's made a living out of stuffing his fat fucking face with macids and whatnot, and it's like he's living his life. He's enjoying himself. That's fine, but it's not someone that you'd want to be mistaken for.
Speaker 5: What is with these thumbnails?
Speaker 3: It's not well, although he does have a filid was me? She's out of practice with the podcasting? All right, it's going with the two girls three cats thing.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, we have a new episode rival podcast.
Speaker 1: Do you what's the topic of this latest episode?
Speaker 5: We get our colleagues daughter on.
Speaker 1: It's a cat podcast.
Speaker 5: Yes, she had just got a cat?
Speaker 1: Whose daughter? What's the cat's name?
Speaker 5: Radio for Fox?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm a nurse and I just got a cat? Oh would you name it? IV?
Speaker 1: Drip?
Speaker 3: Vaguely related to my place to work? I guess.
Speaker 1: I actually was talking to my mechanic said, Jomny pets.
Speaker 3: Were you when we got a little cat? Oh?
Speaker 1: What's his name? And hyondo? I thirty?
Speaker 3: I thought, okay, I was chatting with my over driver the other night.
Speaker 1: Were really on the way, I am What did you say?
Speaker 3: And I said, oh, yeah, how's life? And he said yeah, No, I just got a cat and I called it complimentary mentors.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's interesting, isn't It's gorgeous?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And is it true you've got Isabella a friend?
Speaker 3: Yes, TikTok life stream, I just call it team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that works. That's kit Jenna. That's the dumbest name I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: For I didn't didn't come up with it radio.
Speaker 5: Come on, we didn't come up with it.
Speaker 1: No, we love nos and we love his daughter.
Speaker 3: Don't put words in my mess?
Speaker 1: All right? If it's your first time listening, are we start the show with a is it just me? Something we've noticed? Hayter appreciate? Now new for twenty twenty four and in season six, we have igems on both shows. Both episodes are in a wee.
Speaker 3: Every episode we kick off with one, eh, trecked?
Speaker 1: Yes, because why not? You know, well, that's it?
Speaker 3: But hey, the phone call thing? Is it just us? That's now happening on a Monday night that's not gone anywhere? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it just Monday? Is what we call it? And then Wednesday is it just me Wednesday's episodes?
Speaker 4: Oh, we've got to come up with a name for the Wednesday one, because like we do more rogue shit on a Wednesday.
Speaker 3: What could be called why don't we.
Speaker 1: Put Jenna in a wet and we spray her with it? And it's wet Wednesdays.
Speaker 3: Every week, so actually the name makes sense.
Speaker 1: I reckon by week three, I'll be off it. Yeah, I don't think anyone needs to get wet. Now. Well, Mitch and I both have an agym this week, and then coming up, I'm so excited for the fable and then Mitch's big Mitch's story of his break. Yeah, I'm ready. People love you for you.
Speaker 3: It didn't get up too much.
Speaker 1: That's that's fine. Time will tell. Well, I did the first didym of the new season. You want to do this one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, let's go all right?
Speaker 3: Is it just me? Speaking of Uber drivers? Who the fuck are they on the phone to?
Speaker 1: Oh dear? That's more often than not. I always make the error if I walk in and they and I go Hi, They go hi, and then three minutes later they ask a question and I go, oh yeah, and I go I'm on the phone.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, yeah, so you know, I just joke. Oh, I was chatting with my Uber driver the other night. I was thinking about it and It's been a long time since I've actually had a chat with an uber driver, because nine times out of ten, they're always on the phone and they're.
Speaker 3: Speaking really softly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very very Rarely, they'll ask me beforehand, is it okay if I make a phone call, and I'm like, yeah, of.
Speaker 3: Course, go for it, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But sometimes I'll just get in and they'll just be murmuring.
Speaker 4: That's they don't sound very engaged in the conversation, but they don't fucking hang up.
Speaker 1: No, I actually have an answer for you.
Speaker 5: I wonder because how does the other person hear them?
Speaker 1: Because they're like, yeah, no, I think, yeah, Well, I think it's because a lot of these people have families back home in other countries and that's the only time they can talk to them.
Speaker 3: So how do they hear them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't sound like they're having a fucking heartfelt catch up with their loved one. They sound like the wife's chewing his ear off and he's it's like, yes, dear.
Speaker 1: These people, these people are having to work forty hours work to get you know, one one bit of cash.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that it's an issue, it's just something I've noticed you like that. Every I get in they're always on the phone. Now it's been ages, the ands, I've had a solid yarn. I used to love chatting with them, but now they don't want to borrow me.
Speaker 1: Mitchell, No, you didn't. You would have asked these questions, how are you being busy tonight? Do you enjoy doing this? Really?
Speaker 3: I've had great chats with Uber drivers.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, yeah, it's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got in one. This is years ago when they.
Speaker 4: Used to talk to you, oh, Vendetta, Yeah, and they were like, oh, I said, oh, you're listening to the Edge ninety six one are Yeah?
Speaker 3: I used to work there, and he.
Speaker 4: Goes, ah, I love the Edge, I love Caesarah, I missed Mike and Emma and I said, no, they're still on air. You know, they've just moved stations and go where can I listen to them? And so I helped his tune his radio so we could listen to them at the new plant.
Speaker 1: So that's very nice.
Speaker 3: You made his day his day exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also exclusively an Uber thing. Like I've been in cabs and they won't shut up. Cab drivers love to time. They love to shoot on Uber drivers I love that.
Speaker 3: I love I love having a yarn with them. Sometimes yeah, no, sometimes it can be read the room.
Speaker 1: You know, when you book an Uber comfort, you can choose the conversation level and the air connoms.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, ah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't like that. That's rude, just saying hello, pick me up in your vehicle, but no fucking talk to me.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. You can do quiet chat preferred, cool, colder, hot, warm, You can choose everything.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know what happened to me the other day.
Speaker 4: I went to my friend's place Cordon Uber there, Yeah, and that was at like six pm, and then I went to go home at eleven thirty pm or something and I reach into my pocket, can't find my keys. I'm rummaging through my mook pack. They're not in there. And I'm like, maybe I'll call the uber driver first before I pop back upstairs, because odds are they fell out of my pocket in the Uber. I called him and sure enough they were there. I could hear the family in the back ground. He'd already gone home to Liverpool. He's fucking an hour's drive away, and so I'm like, oh God, and he goes, I will bring them to you. For ninety five dollars cash.
Speaker 3: Oh extortion, I know.
Speaker 4: And that's when I got a bit stars. I was like, well, how do I know they mightn't They could be anyone's keys. I'm not paying nine to five bucks if they're not even there, send me a photo. And so we did, and I went, nah, no, they're my shit, they're my keys. So I said, alright, I'll go to the atm off your pop in the car police And so he came in. It wasn't any trouble because I was like, he's actually going out of his way hit at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so I actually paid him more than ninety five. That's sweet, and we both had our guards up. When he got there. We were both so souft on each other.
Speaker 4: I'm like, are you going to rip me off? You're going to rip me off? And so as they say show me the money, I did. I showed him and then.
Speaker 3: He was just like, oh, I'm so glad you're getting home safely, and I'm no, no, thank you, You're my hero. Thank you so much. You're a life saving all the best.
Speaker 4: We were both so like sketchy and then once he saw the money, best.
Speaker 3: Friend, Yeah, I said tell the wife. I said hello, totally trying not to wake the kids up when you're pulling the driveway. It's late, mate.
Speaker 1: He was just happy that he's got something to tell his wife. The conversation was boring for the last four hours, like, how are you guess what?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: He didn't sound like when I got the uber at six pm earlier on. He didn't sound like he was having a good fucking chat with her on the phone. Let me tell you, you know what your next Mitchell Kumb's Life show. You're going to see Trent in the front seat.
Speaker 1: You're going to be like, Trent's such a fair Now I'm converted. His wife's there too, the kids of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, that's all I have to say about that. Yeah, if you're an Eber driver, you can do what you like.
Speaker 4: Absolutely If you prefer to be on a phone call, that's absolutely fine, but deal it with a bit of gusto.
Speaker 3: At least give me something to drop on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make it worth telling your friends about it. And we're all on nights out, we're all going to see people. Give me something to gossip about.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Actually, I just remembered one time I was getting an uber back from the city at like six am.
Speaker 4: This is in my Unidas big party. The sun was up and I can't remember her name, but this woman.
Speaker 3: Goes, oh, I'm so sorry. I'm getting a call from my daughter.
Speaker 4: I think it was let's say Casey, we'll go with that. And it's on speaker.
Speaker 3: And Casey is like, you pick me up and she takes it off speaker immediately She's like, Casey, calm down, I've just got to drop these people off and then I'll be straight. No, Casey put Hanna's mum on, put her on What's happened and eating drum. I remember this, and I was like, if Casey you're.
Speaker 1: Right, can we do an investigation into what happened to Casey on that day? Oh?
Speaker 3: It was fascinating. And I was in the back with a friend like.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, if you went back on your Uber receipts, you'd be able to find that driver's name. You could probably message her.
Speaker 3: Oh he was from twenty sixteen. They could Casey.
Speaker 1: I hope she was all.
Speaker 3: Right, But yeah, the mum was a bit fucked off because she was not supposed to.
Speaker 4: Stay out that late. She liked She said she was in Hannah's house. But she wasn't part of your ship.
Speaker 1: That's the drama I want from Ubie drivers going forward place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she was like, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm like, no, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good luck with Casey, thanks to the draft my best.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, but what it's worth, it's none of my business. But I would ground her if I were you.
Speaker 1: Did she say a bit?
Speaker 3: Oh the attitude on that girl, Mum, Seriously, she is at work. Man, it's the crack of dawn. God, the entire little bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 3: Getting all rolled up to you you are I know, Brie, shall I do my age and breaking up? Okay, here we go? Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Are you all of a sudden on team Miley Cyrus?
Speaker 3: Yes, welcome to the club mate.
Speaker 5: I know I love Miley.
Speaker 1: I know I've always no, I've always been team Miley. You know, I go. One of my most viral videos is interviewing Miley where I left her on that zoom call and didn't realize she was there. That was funny, and I've always loved Miley because she handled that well.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: But ever since the Grammys, which are like last week at this point, I have follared in love with this woman.
Speaker 3: Everyone is team Taylor Swift only within the last bloody seven days. This reeling that I can relate to, and whether it's on whether or not, it's the fact that she went through an awful situation with a terrible X and she's now general. And I had bets on how long it would take you to bring that up?
Speaker 1: I run hilarious?
Speaker 3: How much I said it breakup?
Speaker 1: I didn't mention a breakup. I've had many exes. How do you know I'm not talking about Raoul that I met on my recent trip.
Speaker 3: There we go, We've got a detail.
Speaker 5: Did he give you a gun?
Speaker 1: It was terrible? Hilarious, general, funny?
Speaker 3: Sorry, spit it out. You relate to Miley because she went through a divorce. Yeah, I went through a divorce. And you can buy yourself flowers, can't you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Twice over, can't you? Yeah? And I can hold bad hand is it? Yes? Yeah? And I can dance till the end?
Speaker 3: What is it? Write your name in the sand?
Speaker 1: I did that?
Speaker 3: You live in the sire, You could do that.
Speaker 1: I could do it. Yeah, I did do it in Paris too.
Speaker 4: Mentally, you doing that just picking up a stick and writing Mitch in the sand, being like, see, it's so nice not to have a ball and chain holding me back. I couldn't do this before.
Speaker 1: All I ever wanted to was write Mitch in the sand.
Speaker 3: What does that lyric mean? Well, ever, writing Miley in.
Speaker 1: The sa No, I'd imagine that because she can write her own name. I imagine he did it, and when they broke up, she was like, oh, he used to do this for me. And she's like, now you know what I can do that?
Speaker 3: Right, that's easy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's writing your name on toilet stall doors.
Speaker 1: It's okay, hilarious. There was just one moment when she was on stage she won her first Grammy. She actually won two Grammys. Can we come on? That's incredible.
Speaker 4: Every year I'm like, this is her years younger. Now, I'm like, surely no.
Speaker 1: She was nominated for Wrecking Ball and she didn't win it.
Speaker 3: I know, right, every year I'm like, surely, plastic cart that's good of getting up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yep. But I was watching her perform and actually, from the moment she walked on the red carpet, I think she was in like a Marziella gold piece suit and then she had her hair blown out. She looked like more fusser. I'm like, this woman is radiant. Did you see her walk on the red carpet and there were someone using iPhones and she goes iPhones iPhones like she was like, no, I'm Miley. Cyrus shopped me with the camera Like what a queen. Anyway, this is the moment she was on stage, she was doing Flowers live and I'm just like, I love this woman.
Speaker 3: Really, I didn't want to leave you but had to. I didn't want to fight, but we did started to crime then remember.
Speaker 1: Does not make you happy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, good for her. Look at her.
Speaker 1: Dancing and twirling her hair and a big old beneath Veniers just on show, like come on.
Speaker 3: So she was doing like a bit of backchat within her own lyrics.
Speaker 1: Totally. She was screaming at everyone because no one was dancing, and she's like, don't act like you don't know the song.
Speaker 3: She literally was the biggest song of the year heads the.
Speaker 1: Award correct Like, good for her, Like she's just healed, she's moved on, She's fucking hot. She doesn't give a shit about anyone, and she wins a walk like that what everyone wants in life.
Speaker 4: You're very much preaching to the converted. I've been a big Miley fan for years. I always drunk by her merch online. We've discussed you've worn the merch on one of the shows. The only thing that I struggled with as a Miley fan is standing by her when she makes dreadful hair decisions, including that disaster.
Speaker 3: No, I love that hair, Like the mullet era.
Speaker 4: I was like, God, you're pushing it, Destiny, You're pushing it.
Speaker 3: That's her real name, is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Destiny? Are you kidding? Fake fan over here? I haven't even had that with her real name.
Speaker 1: I'm a new fan.
Speaker 5: Do you reckon?
Speaker 4: She'd have the same success if she was Destiny Cyrus.
Speaker 1: I don't actually.
Speaker 4: What's her porn name? If that's her real name, think she could Destiny Destiny?
Speaker 1: No, wait, there is name one other famous Destiny exactly, thank you child, other than the three kids, and okay that turned out for them. Destiny's child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the mullet era during Unplastic Cards, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, I love the mullet that's what big.
Speaker 4: She had beautiful hair before that, and then the beautiful hair came back and she decided to do that to it. Grammy's that big puffy situation. I was like, oh, Miley, you stupid girl.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I liked it, but don't you look look at Taylor Swift and go is so annoying. And then you look at Miley and you go, you're so cool?
Speaker 5: Why do we have to compare them both?
Speaker 1: Thanks her fucking a lot. I'm not speaking now that actually really suits me? Is it just me?
Speaker 3: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of mitches. If you don't, you're a tickhead. Mitch's left the building no longer speaking. Oh you couldn't help yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm just being attacked. And you know what, Today I was going to reveal everything that happened in Europe. But no, I'm not going to say a thing. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not a little peak behind the scenes idiots.
Speaker 4: He did reveal everything that happened in Europe while the MIC's are on, and I threatened to edit it into my next episode, but he's like, Joan, we've ever gone the giant dumb fuck. It would be so easy for me to just put that in the episode. You could have ruined my career a hundred times over actually how many episodes? There was nothing career ruining about it. It's actually quite boring for so, I don't know why you're withholding it. Speaking of boring, said, I talk about my holiday.
Speaker 1: Well, who's going? Who were doing? First Jennies or your trip stories?
Speaker 3: Why don't I kick it off? Jane's going to be a dramatic ending, I think if her fables anything to go by.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't have any epics stories about going to nightclubs or catching diseases.
Speaker 1: I didn't do heaps over the holiday.
Speaker 4: Which is why I'm nervous to talk about it, because my fear is that it's boring. I think it's interesting, but it might be boring to other people.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, Mitchell, We're fine, We're ready, we're friends, we're friends. First.
Speaker 5: I don't think it'll be boring.
Speaker 1: And you're really like hyping it up to be terrible, like give yourself some slash.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to come out the gates and line be like I've got these epic stories.
Speaker 3: I just that's I'm being self aware of anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, good, Yeah, So just tell us the biggest thing that happened on the trip.
Speaker 4: Oh see, that's the problem. I don't have the biggest thing. I've just got a few things, the little things go go go, spit it out. Okay, well where should I start, best one?
Speaker 3: I'll do them in.
Speaker 5: Order, okay, Okay, yeahchological.
Speaker 1: That's a good place to start.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we were going home for Christmas in bogen Gate, right, Sean and I and we got in the car and as we're about to leave Sydney, I indicate left and a big thing comes up on the car saying check rear indicator.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, ah, fuck. So we pulled over and sure enough, the left indicator at the back wasn't working. Oh and Sean was in such a teas about that, because he's a stickler for the rules.
Speaker 3: I was like, fuck it, it'll be right.
Speaker 4: And I said, listen, we've got a family friend that lives in Western Sydney forty minutes drive away, and she's good with cars.
Speaker 3: Shanna knows that she'll fix the blinker. It's all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Shan's great.
Speaker 3: So I was like, all we have to do is driver to Shann's place.
Speaker 4: There's only one left turn to get there, and in that situation, I'll just pop the hazards on because I can't indicate left. But I have put the hazards on, and at least they'll know that this car's about to do something. Keep an eye out. It was later pointed out to me that by putting the hazards on because the left one's out, it's actually worse.
Speaker 3: I'm indicating right now the only.
Speaker 1: One that's the point because the light's broken.
Speaker 3: Yep. And so we got to Shann's place. We tried to fix it.
Speaker 4: She couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. The bulbs were fine, the fuses were fine. None of the mobile mechanics would come out because they were all booked, and so I thought, let's.
Speaker 1: Just risk it.
Speaker 4: Sean, We're driving to Bogen Gate, and I reckon. I won't even need the left hand indicator that much. I don't think i'll need it. Guess how many I can I gets?
Speaker 3: How many left turns they were?
Speaker 1: How many three to get to Bogan Gate.
Speaker 3: A seven hour drive, there's only three left turns.
Speaker 1: That makes it's very cool. I actually like that. That's a good story.
Speaker 4: And one of them, one of the left turns was in Bathists and there was a left turning lane anyway, So why the fuck else would I be in it? If a branding left and the other two were in parks and bog and gate there were no cars around.
Speaker 1: No police to get you.
Speaker 3: Isn't that amazing that.
Speaker 1: It's not lining up for two hours in Berlin winter to get to an exclusive nightclub.
Speaker 3: So my indicator was out, but I barely needed it. Yeah, okay, yeah, I actually really enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you get to bog and gay anything from anything there?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I mentioned in the last episode of last year one of them that I wanted to take my nieces and nephew to the zoo. Wouldn't that be a cute thing to do? The mum was shitting on the idea because she thought it was gonna be too hot. We ended up going.
Speaker 1: We ended up going gorgeous.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize that it's a big fucking zoo, isn't it. It's not like an aquarium where you just wander around the halls.
Speaker 1: No, it's massive.
Speaker 3: It's five kilometers.
Speaker 5: I was viciously attacked by a magpie.
Speaker 3: Well, now that's way more interesting than anything I'm about to say. Fuck you.
Speaker 1: I really really want to hear that story. Now tell me about your nieces and nephews and how they enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Anna Froth the mere cat, that's good. Noah fucking loves an elephant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure he does.
Speaker 3: Shalon Or didn't know what the fuck was going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, But because it was such a big zoo, we ended up hiring bikes. Yes, And that was the first time I'd ridden a bike in many years. And I was like, A, I missed this and b I'm fucking good at this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Everyone kept commenting, Mitchell, you look like you were born for that. You look really graceful on the bike.
Speaker 5: This is lucky. It wasn't magpie season.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, Well, as a cyclist in my pro tea right here, if you put googly eyes on the top of your helmet, you look like a dick. Well, no one's looking at you from above except magpies, and they don't like eye contact.
Speaker 3: And if you're going on your dumb bitch walks like you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you see a magpie, just make unbroken eye contact.
Speaker 3: They won't come near you. They're cowards. They only thwip you when they can't see your face, I don't want to try that.
Speaker 5: Well, ten year old me didn't know that, you know, for next time.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's kind of the inception of the bike. So now would you tell the bike story because there's goods. I'm enjoying the rese far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this story's got a bike.
Speaker 1: No, we saw the videos you ride up the hill?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, actually here's something. I went to my local bike shop.
Speaker 4: I walked in and I thought it was going to be a pretty straightforward interaction. Hi, I'm here to buy a bike. Yeah tell me one. No one said Hi, how can I help you? And I was looking pretty fucking clueless, just wandering around. It's not a big bike shop. There's not like heaps of islets that can go down. I'm wandering around, just me like, can someone offer to help me. It was half an hour later that I was like, fuck this, I'm out.
Speaker 3: So I left that one.
Speaker 4: I boycotted that business and then went to the next nearest one and they were very helpful.
Speaker 1: Wow is that interesting. It's a good that's a good lesson for small business owners story. Now that's good.
Speaker 4: If you go to a bike shop and there's someone looking clueless about the bikes, chances are they don't have one and might want to buy one.
Speaker 1: That's true that this podcasts is also informative as well as entertaining. That's a good story.
Speaker 4: So I got the bike and I'm loving it. My friendly, my family ober Gina or is it Aubergina because it's purple.
Speaker 3: It's fucking beautiful Aubergeene. Yeah. Yeah, and I'm loving.
Speaker 4: It even if i'm even if I'm hungover, I go for bike rides because I actually enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's impressive.
Speaker 4: The hangover was enough of an excuse for me not to go for a walk. Oh no, I'm not doing it, but I still I even do it when I'm hungover.
Speaker 3: Ride the bike. I'm loving it.
Speaker 1: I've had a seat on the bike. I've written Mitchell's Bike, I've written Fenwi.
Speaker 3: I don't think you have I have Saturday all right, Yeah, we didn't take it out.
Speaker 1: She was in your living room. She's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: I'm sticking to the parks the time, of course. Yeah, I'm a bit.
Speaker 4: Too nervous to go on the roads, but everyone's dogs at this park.
Speaker 3: It started to fuck me off.
Speaker 4: So on Sunday, I'm doing a cycling in the city course. Oh, to build up my confidence on the road too, weird.
Speaker 1: How does that work?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's booked course and then I rock up with my bike and they tell me when to use the bell and.
Speaker 1: When to cycle.
Speaker 3: And now you have to indicate with your hand. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm used to not having indicators. Yeah, but for some reason right now, I feel really self conscious stick in my hand out.
Speaker 1: I feel like a fuck with no no no.
Speaker 4: Well that's why I'm doing the course so that I can do call. I've studied this, I studied this, I can do it. I prefer to have a hand if I'm behind a cyclist, put the hand out.
Speaker 1: I like to know what's going on.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I go on the road because I feel like an idiot putting my hand out. But after Sunday when I do my course.
Speaker 1: This is Mitchell. These are great stories. I'm listening still and great fat. I mean, you couldn't move on from the bike now.
Speaker 3: The bike Actually like to say that what else happened to me?
Speaker 1: Any trauma, any incidents seeming funny? You mean, god, that'd be funny for pod.
Speaker 3: This is like a feel good story.
Speaker 1: Great love it. This is like a give back. Yep.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: So when I moved to the new suburb I'm in, I have to sort of start from scratch with everything. I had to get a new chemist, a new go to supermarket. I didn't need to get a new hair dress. I've tracked down Franco so that.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I need to get a new GP, and you go to When I was in five Doc, I used to have an amazing GP, doctor Madeleine. I loved her and it felt like she actually cared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's all you need. Makes all the difference.
Speaker 4: Have you ever gone to a GP to get a mental health care plan and that it's like okay, and then they give you the mental health care plan to go.
Speaker 3: To the shrink? Yes, she's like, oh Mitchell, I'm so sorry. Like she was so gorgeous.
Speaker 4: And then when I was living in five Dog a few years ago, when she was my go to GP, she just vanished. She wasn't there anymore. And I'm like, where doctor Madeline go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the missing GP, my missing GP.
Speaker 3: I loved her.
Speaker 1: What happens She's alive?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Yes, well she ended up coming back in five Doc. I was like, Madeline's back yeah, and she turns out she was on maternity leak, so we were reunited.
Speaker 3: But then I left five doc but you.
Speaker 1: Could still drive, still drive to Glebe to see my great GP.
Speaker 3: And now she's vanished again.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, but now that's a good story.
Speaker 4: However, oh fuck, this is the feel good part. I was at a yoga class recently.
Speaker 1: Yep, you're into that, and I.
Speaker 5: Was like, is that Madeleine?
Speaker 4: To this day, I don't know if it's her. It just looked an awful lot like her, which reminded me of her. I hadn't thought about her for a while, so I googled her.
Speaker 3: Guess where she works? Now? Where fucking down the end of my street?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Oh in the bike store. She didn't serve you full circle. She's a beach now. She doesn't want to talk to you.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: The point is I found Madeleine and I've literally got on a point with her. Tomorrow Okay. She had a two month waiting list and had to book an appointment. I'm not ill, so I just had to get in. So tomorrow I'm going have to make some shit up just so I can get in with Madeleine.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you not say I found Madeline on this podcast. It's totally triggering, and you wrap, Yeah, we're fifty cents off donating to the kidio there.
Speaker 3: I why what do you mean?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no, I owed two bucks this funny year. Wait till you've made a doctor's appointment just to be reunited.
Speaker 3: Yes, because she only takes that. She only takes a certain amount of new patients.
Speaker 1: But you're not new.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I tried to fucking explain that to the guy on reception, who was such a bit by the way, but it doesn't count because it was a different doctors. But at the point is I'll tell Madaline. He said, Hi, that was that was something good that happened. I found out these stories are fantastic.
Speaker 3: I'm probably, I'm probably yeah, no, I'm probably.
Speaker 1: My cup is full with with Mitch staying at home stories, any adrenaline moments? Did you fall off the bike?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, so far, so good. How are you and Shan fine?
Speaker 4: She's actually become very affectionate, borderline needy, leaps and bounds. She's not an anxious little girl.
Speaker 1: And that's a full plates. Ye, your hairs looks it.
Speaker 3: Looks nice, very pretty. You got rings on? What else? What else? Did you know?
Speaker 1: Well, this is probably all I've got left, That's right. I was probably at my peak anyway, probably all I can take.
Speaker 4: Something exciting happened, yeah, with so full story is that someone messaged me because they saw an Instagram story I posted around the house and said, I love your couch.
Speaker 3: Where'd you get it?
Speaker 4: And so I went onto the website to copy and paste the link, just to send it to them. And then while I was on the website, I saw the reviews, and all the reviews were saying, it's a bit too fucking firm. It's not a comfy couch. It's too firm, right, I'd never noticed before. But then I thought about it, and I was like, gee, my mattress is a bit firm, Like I like the mattress for that reason. I quite like a firm mattress. But if my couch is firm too, I've got nowhere to relax. And I wonder I'm a tense bitch all the time.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's finally the reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, I figured it out, and so I got a new mattress topper. Oh, because well, I can't really do anything about the count.
Speaker 3: But I can't get a new mattress topper and oh it's heavenly.
Speaker 1: No, I've got a mattress topper.
Speaker 3: Oh it's it's called like the pillow top. Mine's the Neptune blanket, I believe.
Speaker 1: Oh gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Not sponsored. That was really exciting for me. Yeah, yeah, I'm having at a night's sleep.
Speaker 3: My neck feels better.
Speaker 1: Everything writing that one down my back.
Speaker 3: Tell friends, I getting started on my pussy in my crack, and I don't think we should at the time, you don't, Well, Mitchell, as riveting as they were, I think that I think that we're probably capped.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of stories that were great. I've had more stories than I had, and that sounded.
Speaker 5: I really enjoyed them, and I learned a lot about magpies and bike riding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you go to Bali later in the stories from Bali.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, are you saying they weren't good?
Speaker 1: Story?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: God, no, no, no, no, no, no, just different, just different to what we've come to expect.
Speaker 4: At least I went into detail on like you and the fucking Fox overseas, What do.
Speaker 1: You guys want from me? I had fun and that's the end of that.
Speaker 3: In what cities did you sleep with people? No names?
Speaker 1: I came back from Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't have it came.
Speaker 1: Let's just say it wouldn't be surprised if there were some bastard sons coming out of Europe.
Speaker 4: So you did have a gang bang with the straight couple of time and you knocked her up ck knocked. You can say that given me.
Speaker 1: The Okay, shall we move on to fable time? Yes, yes, I agree. Jenna's fable time is if you're new here or if you haven't heard one of these before. Jenna has lived many and many a life. Her life is perpetual. She's lived in many different generations, timelines. The theory is that she is what killed the dinosaurs.
Speaker 3: But the cousin.
Speaker 1: Yes, true, it goes back that far. Well, everyone said the serpent drop the apple. But if you look at all the paintings.
Speaker 3: Like behavior continues to this act exactly.
Speaker 1: You can see it in the oil painting. I went to the louver recently. I saw it. I saw it. You actually do look a lot like the Mona Lisa.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So you have another fable for us.
Speaker 4: Yes I do, Okay, okay, so this is about your holiday?
Speaker 5: Yes, my cruising holiday, and as.
Speaker 3: We know, your holidays never in will so was it?
Speaker 5: I ended nicely?
Speaker 3: Have you got the fable music?
Speaker 1: Of course, it's ready to go, all right, Jenna's our third Fable.
Speaker 5: So I was so excited for my Royal Princess cruise. And as soon as I got there, out to wait three hours to get on board.
Speaker 3: Did your co host come to wave you off? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah she did? But did yeah, yeah she did, and we facetimed as the boat left.
Speaker 3: Are you guys in a relationship?
Speaker 5: No, I was gonna say it's married.
Speaker 4: It sounds like she's really rubbing in how much closer she is with her other co hosts compared to us.
Speaker 5: Anyway, she made my calls.
Speaker 3: If I tried to face time her, she.
Speaker 5: Was face We were facetiming, and then the Royal Princess did the love boat theme song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that was the horn theme song? The horn?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How long did it go for because we were theorizing.
Speaker 5: About three minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh that's too much for a horn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not what the purpose of horn is.
Speaker 4: And very closer to Rongaz, you'd spook the fucking giraff those poor cookers.
Speaker 5: No, my other co host is at a nextra.
Speaker 3: Syllable to quacker cookers.
Speaker 5: My other co host Sam, She said that she hears that a lot and didn't know where it came from, so now she does.
Speaker 3: Because she's close to the harbor as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, sorry, she just hears the love Boat theme song for three minutes sometimes and has never wondered where the fuck it's coming from.
Speaker 3: Yes, she need a referral. I can recommend doctor Madeline.
Speaker 1: All right, sorry, continue.
Speaker 5: Anyway, it was it was going really really lovely. Who you're there with with my mum? So I was facetiming Sam and my mum was in the room. Do you reckon?
Speaker 4: The reason the other holidays have gone south is because the boys were there.
Speaker 3: Dad and the brother weren't there at this time. It might have run smoothly, that's true.
Speaker 5: The sea days were interesting.
Speaker 1: What's the day?
Speaker 5: Sea day is the travel between the destinations, So from Sydney to Vanuatu.
Speaker 4: That when you're at sea and when you're completely girt, Yes, yes, girt and sea.
Speaker 5: That's when the abuse started.
Speaker 1: I met a girt in Europe.
Speaker 5: Sorry, that's when the abuse started.
Speaker 3: From.
Speaker 5: So they have the the princess patter every day, which is an itinery of all the events and activity is going on every day. Yeah, yeah, so I did. I did zumba, I did line dancing, I did Wake Up and Dance. I did art gallery auction.
Speaker 1: Did you buy any art?
Speaker 5: I accidentally bought a Scooby Doo art thing for seven hundred dollars because they indently they gave me mimosis.
Speaker 1: Oh dear idea, because they went, we didn't think anyone to buy this Scooby Doo painting anyway.
Speaker 3: Did you actually pay for it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I got to live it last week. I forgot about it.
Speaker 3: Oh what is it? It's seven hundred year said yes.
Speaker 1: For Scooby is Shaggy in it and Velma at.
Speaker 3: Least for it.
Speaker 5: It's like a Halloween thing.
Speaker 1: How did you accidentally bid? Because you're maybe because your hands quiver. They thought that was an option.
Speaker 5: Okay, So because it bit at ninety dollars, I was like, I'll have that for ninety I didn't take into account the shipping, the framing, got what all of that.
Speaker 3: So that's how they get you this framing. All said that to my house in please, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That's the world's worst piece. Of art. Sure, okay, can you just repeat how.
Speaker 3: Much you paid for that?
Speaker 5: It was seven hundred and ninety.
Speaker 3: Now that's worse than an earthquake. You're right, that is a disaster.
Speaker 5: Yes, anyway, so that happened, and I didn't It didn't really sink in until I saw my credit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't they think anyway.
Speaker 5: It wasn't until the fruit and vegetable carving that things took a turn.
Speaker 4: There's only so many fruits and or vegetables that you can carve pumpkins.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you can't go carving. You can't have a melon.
Speaker 5: No, they're pretty impressive, Jenna.
Speaker 1: We don't need photos, or I.
Speaker 5: Show you the photos. It's the events that led up to these photo I can only imagine pretty trauma.
Speaker 3: They're pretty bold to trust you with any sort of carving device. Blade.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you make that.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't make I watched the make it.
Speaker 1: It's a rat made out of what.
Speaker 3: Wait, did you have the option to participate that you didn't.
Speaker 5: No, no one could participate.
Speaker 3: So you just watch other people carve fruit and shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he could watch ready to any cook with me? There's nothing else on the boat. So that's the most entertaining part.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's got to be more than all right now, when you said there's a turn and there's been abuse, so get to it.
Speaker 5: So I was watching the carving, really entertained by it. And at the end everybody could go up and take photos of each carving. You did, and I was very excited to do it. I waited in line and it came to my turn, and I was taking my photos. And because the ship was primarily made up of old people, I got abused and accused of pushing in.
Speaker 4: And to take a photo of someone else's carve, that's a big deal to the elderly.
Speaker 5: So one of them says, oh, young people these days don't know what patience means. Another one says, yeah, what does patients mean to them? Then another one at it, and then another and another and another.
Speaker 3: The problem with.
Speaker 4: These old badies is that because they're partially deaf, they don't realize how loud they're being.
Speaker 5: Yes. Yes, And I was really embarrassing.
Speaker 1: You knew they were talking, and.
Speaker 5: I started to tear up. I got really, you were really upset, and they were all like, look, she pushed in, she pushed in, she's taking those photos. Oh, this poor lady here, Betty's been waiting for five minutes and she pushed in and all that, and then the stuff.
Speaker 4: Betty's going to take a photo on the iPad and they were all.
Speaker 1: Yeah with the folio case it folds down, and the.
Speaker 5: Digital cameras staff had to alicetair. One of the cruise directors had to come down and kind of intervene and be like, no, it's okay, everybody, we're forming a line, and then accused me of pushing in. Yeah, oh no, Anyway, I was crying while I was getting these photos. Yes, I was very upset.
Speaker 1: Are they live photos that you just showed us? Because you hold your can we hear the weeps? It would potentially they.
Speaker 5: Do like, no, they're not like they're not live.
Speaker 1: Of course, because you'd lined up for so long, you know you didn't you cut in.
Speaker 4: What you should have done is just let the intrusive thoughts take over while you're there and these people are talking smack, you pick up that fucking blade and you teach them a lesson.
Speaker 3: No, the thing is, I'm going to carve you.
Speaker 1: Do you go to carve your melony?
Speaker 5: I got back to the table where my Mum was sitting and explained what had happened, and she's like, oh no, and I'm like, I'm going to get those women back.
Speaker 3: Can we do a dramatic reenactment.
Speaker 4: You do the dot Wiggans voice and talk smack about Jenna breath very loudly.
Speaker 1: We'll get the camera. Paul, it's in the bag here, you're next in line.
Speaker 3: Young girl push in.
Speaker 1: Dan's ridden girl pushed. It looks like she's covered in the phone thin powder.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, excuse me? Push fat pitch my quarters? Who know she's crying for what reason? Girl's decision make him like they usual.
Speaker 1: Sickering.
Speaker 3: That's what happened.
Speaker 1: Can I imagine?
Speaker 3: Why didn't you huck up Jenna?
Speaker 5: Well, it wasn't it. I didn't have the courage until I sat back down and tried to identify.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, clearly she's being worked up. Let's move on. Okay, why were you with the captain of the ship and why was he not striving the vessel? Why were you pouring champagne with him in the middle of a grand dining.
Speaker 5: Hall that was formal light. So there's three formal lights on the boat. Ray where you have to dress up. The men are wearing tuxedos and all of it. And they had like the Captain's welcome event. So I was picked to pour the champagne.
Speaker 1: Of all how many people on this ship?
Speaker 5: Well at this event there were probably like two hundred.
Speaker 1: And how did you get picked?
Speaker 5: I put my hand up because I crept to the front.
Speaker 3: Oh well, it's got to be. It'd just be like, yeah, one for you from my heart. Yeah for you.
Speaker 1: Now I imagine what Linda was saying from the bleachers again, she's pushing it again. Okay, So that was great.
Speaker 5: The first stop was for and as you know, my past holiday to Vanas who ended in an earthquake.
Speaker 3: Why you went back to the same place, like, surely I.
Speaker 5: Didn't choose that was I was excited for Fiji. But we went to Mystery Island. The day we arrived, it was shocking weather.
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 5: It was pouring, it was windy, the boat was rocking. We had to take little tender boats to get to the island, so we did. We had a tour ready, but the tour got canceled once we got over there, so we were stuck on this island. There was hurricane warnings and I'm like, oh great, so I had to sit and get my hair braided.
Speaker 1: You didn't. I did know your a public figure.
Speaker 5: While they were doing it, I was like, what am I doing? This most horrific thing ever? But I wanted to support the local.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because yeah, there's got to be something else you can do to support them.
Speaker 5: At this point, there was nothing.
Speaker 1: Could you give them cash? They don't even have to give a service.
Speaker 5: No, she really wanted to.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have beautiful hair. I can see why.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they would have.
Speaker 3: Taken her ages.
Speaker 5: It took two hours. Me.
Speaker 1: How much did you pay it?
Speaker 3: And did you rip them straight out? No?
Speaker 5: I had them for a few days. I wanted to show my support, of course, but I was like, oh, I'm never getting off this boat without them, because half of half of the even the old people, had them as well.
Speaker 4: Are there any photos of you, any photo evidence of you? Yeah, there is cultural appropriate post it.
Speaker 5: And I said to my mum, no, you're not taking any photos of me with this hair.
Speaker 4: I just refused to believe that. You didn't have a choice totally. You could have not done that.
Speaker 5: No, okay, So that was the only part of the sheltered part of the island and it was pouring and there was a hurricany.
Speaker 1: I can feel for you, okay, what they feel for you, but no, no, yeah, I have option to, but I'm choosing not to.
Speaker 3: It's possible.
Speaker 5: The waiter back on the boat asked me when my next rap albums thing released?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my god, Jenna, I wouldn't be saying this on the record. Yeah, this isn't good, Jamie show the photo.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh Jenna, they're they're fucking dreadloge their corner. That's like, oh my god, have you seen you said earlier we'll post it.
Speaker 1: We will not posting this. We want to keep our account. You look like Amanda Bynes the moment she got released from rehab.
Speaker 5: No one is going to see these photos anyway. A few days later, I had to take it out and it was horrendous.
Speaker 3: It doesn't sound like something that's straightforward. Trying to take those down.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you look like Beyonce Knowles.
Speaker 5: Water wouldn't make it stop. I was like, oh my gosh, I'm stuck with this.
Speaker 3: Afro Jna not an afro.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not. Oh my god, you look like Gypsy Rose Blanchard.
Speaker 5: Who is horrendous.
Speaker 1: All right, if one final story for the fable? What was there any closing notes?
Speaker 5: Oh, let me look through these photos. Oh yes, so I did line dancing every day?
Speaker 1: Yes, why every day?
Speaker 4: Because she just felt like it was in her room on a service offered by the ship.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I did line dancing every day, and I was the class favorite. So I got to go on stage and do light and dancing with the teacher.
Speaker 1: I just pushed in again, of course, constant me, me, me. It was the Jenner cruise. And then also, you're the princess of the bishop to the first day.
Speaker 5: As soon as I got on and went up to the buffet, there was an old lady who fell in front of me and broke a hip.
Speaker 1: That's awful.
Speaker 5: No, it was terrible because she just had a hip replacement, not the good hip. No, the bad hip again.
Speaker 1: Well, now I should be bionic.
Speaker 3: She'll get the replaced one. Is still into action, That's what's important.
Speaker 1: Did anyone pass on the ship, because people do die on ship.
Speaker 5: Somebody in the Facebook group somebody did that. They went to the medical center and asked how many people got COVID and how many people died? I think thirty got COVID and then when zero deaths.
Speaker 3: Thirty, Oh my god, yes, wow, I don't want to wrap you ear.
Speaker 5: I was walking around and this guy shat in front of me.
Speaker 3: I would have left with that.
Speaker 5: That just came to minds by the river, I was like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeahould have been the first story.
Speaker 5: I just remember he just oh, he just came out.
Speaker 3: Did he put his pants down to do it? Squatted and just kind of fall out.
Speaker 5: The name squatted?
Speaker 1: Was it firm?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: One of those things that you really can't go away from, can you know?
Speaker 5: And I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to be disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Was he a local? Was he from the crew?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, so you just ignored it.
Speaker 5: I just walked around him.
Speaker 1: Well, Jenna, one of the better fables. We've added it to the bad about mine.
Speaker 3: No, suddenly i't have to go anywhere to have an eventful holiday.
Speaker 1: No no.
Speaker 5: And then I got fat shamed, who by the old people.
Speaker 1: I want toy you pissed them offfy cutting line. I'd fat shame you.
Speaker 5: Too, because I got a cake, like a cake slice, and it's a big cake slice, and all of them are like, oh, you're having a big slice and I'm like, oh no, I'm sharing it with my mum. And they're like, oh sure, and I'm like, no, I am.
Speaker 1: I swear you know that is not fat shamed. No, no, Jess, And she'll talk to you about fat shaming.
Speaker 5: You don't know how it felt carrying that. Yes, I do slice of cake across the piazza.
Speaker 3: My heart bleed?
Speaker 1: Really does it really does?
Speaker 5: Anyway? I befriended some of the performers on the cruise as well.
Speaker 3: I bet you did. Who gave a little performance of your own? No doubt?
Speaker 1: Did you get did you get lucky? Did you sleep with anyone?
Speaker 5: What a ninety year old man?
Speaker 3: Weren't you the youngest by far?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you enjoy it? Would you go back?
Speaker 5: Yes? But probably on a young cruise.
Speaker 3: Ok.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know how I said before that old people don't realize how loud they've been because they're partially dead. Yeah, speaking of fat shame, and my name's the worst for it. We'll be at like family functions and should have start talking about one of the relatives and every years.
Speaker 1: Now of course, like.
Speaker 3: Jay, she's sect it on. She hasn't lost any of that baby wait, shocking. Yeah, it's a shame she's so fat. Yeah that level?
Speaker 1: Yes, interesting? Yes, all right, well listen, we've had Jenni's fable, We've had Mitch's story time, you've had my Europe trip. Are we deciding on who had the best holiday?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is it the least boring? That's what we're crowning who had the least boring stories? Because like, in a way, I'm happy for you dinner. You didn't have anything get them in the natural disasters.
Speaker 5: Almost the hurricane on what someone did two in front of you. That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you did culturally appropriate.
Speaker 5: I know, but I'm really guilty, Like I'm ashamed for that. That's one of my life regrets. I don't I'm not happy to know. Yes, I'm honest.
Speaker 1: The Blinker story really did get I really enjoyed it. It was funny, it was well said.
Speaker 3: And the But it's funny because I've actually told that story to a few people I r L and they I'm not interested at all, And I'm like, isn't that amazing? Though?
Speaker 5: There's like three left turns that's yeah, all the seven hour drive, and two of them no one was around anyone that was insightful, and one of them there was the left turning lane.
Speaker 3: You know what, you need to tell it.
Speaker 1: Again, didn't like it that much. And my of course Bergheim story and my Gonnorrhea story, well we don't know.
Speaker 5: Yes, I wish you were doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Yes, it does.
Speaker 3: No, you don't get to it's a ship story because there's no details you've gotten in here knows.
Speaker 1: You know as well. You know the truth, and you're pretending you don't.
Speaker 3: That's no, but you both do. You've seen.
Speaker 4: How do you expect our idiots to vote that you had the most exciting holiday if you're withholding information, which, frankly, because I do know the true it's not worth it.
Speaker 3: Withholding it's not even that interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell it good if no one wants to know, no one's going to tell it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear it again.
Speaker 1: I'm voting my story was the best. You would what are you voting?
Speaker 3: Wait? No, it's not. It's not that black and white.
Speaker 4: It's not about whose story was the best, because it could be a ship story, but you tell it well. But if it's terms of like most eventful holiday, it would probably be you only because you actually went and did things that you wouldn't normally do.
Speaker 5: You went to Europe.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, funny and then of course Jenna's story. Of course that's not the real horn. It is the love vote three minute version. Yes, theme song. All right, well, let us know DM a couple of mites.
Speaker 3: Who are you voting for? Dienner? So hold on? You had the least.
Speaker 5: Boring, the least boring, I'd say, Mitchell Koob really, yeah, why because you didn't even tell your full story?
Speaker 1: You know all, you know every every detail.
Speaker 5: I don't know anything.
Speaker 1: I message you while I was away.
Speaker 5: You did it.
Speaker 3: I did see your stories mine.
Speaker 4: I was self aware about it being boring, and I kind of boiled it down because I knew it was boring. Yours could have been summed up by I lined up to get into a club, and I got in and I drink.
Speaker 1: The art of storytelling is good one.
Speaker 5: I walked around for four hours.
Speaker 4: I loitered and didn't drink at a night that's enough. And it's a sex on premises venue, and I didn't have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hilarious. I don't care what people. I don't care. I have a great trip. I've had any biotics gonna he's gone. I think I've gotta get tested again a week, but time will tell. I don't care what anyone thinks. So if you want the title, you can have it.
Speaker 3: Mitchell, I really didn't think I would win.
Speaker 4: I think I actually thought I was going to win the most boring, and then I'd be like, that's fill a win.
Speaker 1: And I was being quite generous. It's like when there's a ugly dog and you go, God, it's cute, or someone's got an ugly baby. To an ugly dog, no no, no, no, no, com mitchell I compared your stories to an ugly dog.
Speaker 3: Well that's just hurtful. Why would you say that?
Speaker 1: Please go on about how long you waited in that bike store.
Speaker 3: It was thirty minutes, yeah, was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do they still sell pigs pegs?
Speaker 1: Use they're like a silence, so you put on a garden, but they to the back wheel and then someone can stand on the back Oh.
Speaker 3: Right, right, right, right right. The gun comparison was weird. I don't know what it looks like. I would have said a relay boton, but anyway that shows different.
Speaker 1: Oh no more, please reminds.
Speaker 5: Me of the bike tricks when I was in that circus.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Jenna, that's an old fable. Please no more. All right, you can, Mitchell, do you want the title?
Speaker 5: Whoa?
Speaker 4: Maybe we live it up to the idiots who had the least boring holidays?
Speaker 3: Give the question.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to give the title over because I know I had to be. Let's put it over to the idiot. Okay, it's over to you idiots.
Speaker 5: Oh, this is time.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the results on Monday's episode in a couple of days. Yep, beautiful, and I don't care. I don't care, but I fuck.
Speaker 3: Are you trying to assure?
Speaker 1: I was just about to tell you how many people go on Nope, you know me. I say things once, which one gave you? Maddie McCann.
Speaker 5: Oh, for fuck sake another dollar.
Speaker 3: Not only have you said her name, but you've implied that you fucked her. Oh I did, for God's sake.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, she's been missing that long. She'd be thirty, so it's fine.
Speaker 3: She's a child.
Speaker 5: But no, wait, how old would she?
Speaker 3: We don't need to know. I'm interested. I was wondering that myself reread my mind.
Speaker 1: Seven dollars to transfer to the video.
Speaker 5: She would be turning twenty one.
Speaker 3: Shit, well that's just your type, isn't that.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for that. It easier, shoot me, I had a comfort safe.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's so funny. What was it we were talking about? You know that the twenty one year old in your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's beautiful. You were more exclusive. You were like, oh, he's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: It's twenty one, but he's twenty two soon. And I said, you need to stop qualifying it because that makes it sound like you believe you're doing something wrong. Do you believe you're doing something wrong?
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: No, That's why I'm asking. Well, if you don't, then don't apologize for I just say he's fucking twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yeaheah, okay, sure.
Speaker 4: I like that's a matter of fact, because he sounded so apologetic. You're like, he's twenty one, but he's twenty two, So.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, care about my career. I'm not going to go out and get corn rows and talk about it on a hit podcast.
Speaker 3: Ask me how old Sean is, Mitch?
Speaker 1: How old your partner? Sean?
Speaker 3: He's thirty two, but he only just turn thirty two. It's it's fresh. He was thirty one very recently. He's actually not very old.
Speaker 1: Oh you're right now, just say it normally it's how too yeah, yeah, see you're right. Okay, all right, okay, yes, yes, I get it. I get it. Yeah, I get it. All right, let's go. We need to leave. Thank you for listening to the show. Five stars on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and we'll see a couple of days. Vote on injury Idiots our Facebook group, go join or dms a couple of mitches if you've got an agem of your own messages for anything.
Speaker 5: I just really do regret the corn Rows, Okay, because I originally wanted to Jenna afraids Michael.
Speaker 1: You're done, goodbye, Jenna, Bye, love you idiots.
Speaker 5: Se yay, is it just me a podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 3: Suff Welcome to a to D brief. Our secret segment on the end. Do we talk shit? Here? We pretend the show it's done. Nothing's really planned. In this section. We can just speak our minds.
Speaker 1: Jenny and Mike's on.
Speaker 3: Hello, Yeah, she's back.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now, guys, none of you have noticed, and no one has said anything. Upset neither of you have noticed my French tips.
Speaker 3: Well they're not French tips.
Speaker 1: Yes they are. They got like a millimeter of white. This is the longest my nails have been in twenty eight years.
Speaker 4: If that was what I'm looking for, You're right, you haven't bitten them to fucking no end. Yeah, but I thought you were saying French tips.
Speaker 3: If you look at my manicure and I'm like, yeah, you need a refund on that manicure. I'm embarrassed the French tip white nail. No, but I thought you meant you got your nails done, And I'm like, whoever did them? Fuck?
Speaker 1: Oh? Why isn't a friendship just a bit of white?
Speaker 4: I think it's a bit more complicated than that. Yeah, we can't get going on in circles. It's not about that. I thought you nails done and nails that have been done there.
Speaker 1: Shit, But Mitchell, you've seen my fingers like they're like that's the best they've ever been. And the cuticles, I don't have strips like a cheese stringer. I just I'm really proud of it.
Speaker 3: Well, I've gotten really good at doing me nails and like shaping and buffing and all that shit, I can do them for you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. It actually gossip, But I love that. I think over we have God. I actually thought that the other day. Well, I just had gay anal sex and I thought, that's the gayest I've ever been. And it's probably right.
Speaker 3: It doesn't get much gayer than that.
Speaker 1: It was so gay, and you know when there's like you have a moment of like, wow, that's really what what.
Speaker 4: Could possibly make gay sex gayer? Doing it at a lady gagashah or something.
Speaker 1: Totally Yeah, listening to Kim Petres, I've done that. Not good music to have sex too, No, I don't think so treat me like a slut, Jesus fri. I am Yeah, what I'm doing with is poor thing? No that consensual? Yeah, well our first LOL of season six. Yay. I love a good law. I am happy, Mitchell. If you want to win the competition, by the way, just want you know, I do not care.
Speaker 4: No, I'm happy to see how it guys. It's also not really a competition. It's just like what do you win?
Speaker 3: Really? True? True?
Speaker 5: It's like a bit of fun. Yeah, okay, true, nothing serious.
Speaker 4: I'm a bit bummed actually because I've found out. You told me that we only have a couple of weeks left using our og studio.
Speaker 3: We're going to be evicted.
Speaker 1: And you know what that means, guys, potentially the end of sound effects.
Speaker 3: There's a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not emotional anymore.
Speaker 4: I was more like, oh, it's so sentimental. It's nearly been five years that this has been our main studio. But they're getting a new building. The radio station.
Speaker 1: KCFM, where we record this from and where I do my radio shows from award winning I is moving and we will get new state of the art podcast studios. But it's a whole new software, so I don't know if we can use sound effects.
Speaker 3: They don't have gunshots pre loaded at the new studio.
Speaker 1: No, Wow, they can't take things.
Speaker 5: Like WSFM is going to be here till the end of marchship you want to stay here?
Speaker 3: Really? I would actually love to pop back in and see how haunted it looks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, with being abandoned, where the last one's here?
Speaker 1: Well, can I tell you something. I spoke to the manager. I called them, and because this building is a rental, they just rent it. I don't own the building. They built custom purpose radio studios that we are in. Now, what's It's the same as a house rental. What do you do when you get your you give your rental back. You have to return it to the state you got it. So they have to They got to get their bond back, correct, they have torn kids have to get their bond back. This god forsake the wall. Yeah, they got to knock out all the story.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, do you reckon?
Speaker 4: If I ask the right person, they'll let me in. I'll help knock this place to the ground. It'd be quite cathartic. I feel I was going to say, God, there'd be some good.
Speaker 1: I'd feel great.
Speaker 3: We ask, I want to we we're going to do a smash room for hobby Hunt. Let's just smash the destroy the studio.
Speaker 4: That'd actually what'd be really fucked in our last podcast recorded here in this studio if you accidentally fucking break one of the wisness because they're not like they need it.
Speaker 5: But if you do, because you guys would have been moved out already, and so if we were here, it wouldn't worry you.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: I could drop your humongous Frank Green grenade into that wall and just shatter into a thousand pieces.
Speaker 3: That'd be fun. I've loved that.
Speaker 1: Someone. Someone's at the studio.
Speaker 3: We've got to get out of here.
Speaker 1: We do have to get out of it.
Speaker 3: It's Pink.
Speaker 4: See this, This won't happen in the new studio. We have our own podcast studio. We might be sharing it with the radio shows.
Speaker 1: No, and we're getting a message. Pink is waiting to be interviewed. It's an oh ship, it's Pink.
Speaker 3: Put her on.
Speaker 1: What's Pink's real name is? It's not like Sharon because she's in town. Everyone Pink is here.
Speaker 3: She would have left by now, surely, No, she's here.
Speaker 1: She's here for three weeks. She's got that many shows.
Speaker 4: Time?
Speaker 3: Why you doing this?
Speaker 5: Get out?
Speaker 1: Hey? Did you hear the news? Leanne Rhymes is the new host on the Voice Judge. Oh Yes, Sonya Krug is hosting.
Speaker 3: And so hopes everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good for her.
Speaker 3: She'll besting this podcast.
Speaker 1: She's been on the show, hasn't she.
Speaker 3: I don't believe so well.
Speaker 1: I can soft launch the first guest of the podcast this year? Can I announce it?
Speaker 3: I don't know who it is to going okay.
Speaker 1: And this is true, because I've locked in and I've been communicating. I am a guest booker for this show. You're the guest book when I book the guests, and I will.
Speaker 3: So it was the last guest you booked?
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I think it was Weezer Squeezer.
Speaker 1: Oh shut out half ago. Yeah, the first guest for season six? If is it just me? The hit podcast is for Darn, the TikTok superstar.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for.
Speaker 1: Dann is a TikTok creator, an Aussie mum, a lawyer, a working woman, a creator, a philanthropist, and a loving woman. And she will be on this podcast to tell us about all your brown eyes. Yeah, she actually does. You know it's for Darn talk.
Speaker 3: I'm actually not familiar. I'm gonna to do something.
Speaker 1: I don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: I'll go down a rabbit hole, don't.
Speaker 1: Worry about it.
Speaker 3: And I'll look at a videos too.
Speaker 1: Oh my, she's a lawyer, Mitch, So you don't be too vulgar.
Speaker 5: She's not here.
Speaker 1: You listen. She's such a talent, she's so fine, she's so viral. I bought I got merchet, her merch gifted to me for Christmas.
Speaker 5: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got Platurday Saturday Cool. So in the next coming weeks because we want to come back into a first few episodes as us you know, just us family. Sure, you know what RuPaul's drag race. When the finale they go just family, that's this right, Okay, just the family, all right?
Speaker 3: So when she you're the dad on the day quote unquote locked in for well, she'll be here.
Speaker 1: I'm confident in that. She actually sent me her book and she said, I can't wait to be on the show in Christmas when okay, will you want me to book guests?
Speaker 5: None?
Speaker 1: It And I tried to get Pink, but she was.
Speaker 3: Busy, fucking apparently trying to use our.
Speaker 1: Studio, isn't she Yeah, she's here in four minutes.
Speaker 3: She's actually coming in here.
Speaker 4: No, we're doing We took the pits and she walked in and goes get out. Imagine, hey, I need studio.
Speaker 1: Just imagine chatmb wow, they'd be.
Speaker 3: Like Pink.
Speaker 1: Interview ruined Radio DJ Shock Jock with Cornrows shocks Pink a dramatic mid studio interview.
Speaker 3: We hope this podcast made you feel at least better today. That's all just two percent.
Speaker 1: So we do all right, guys, we love you. This on your closing music for season six. I feel like I'm in a movie worl a.
Speaker 4: Lot of decisions without consulting me today, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Just waiting till maybe well, yeah, you walk through and you go, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Can I get a cheer up?
Speaker 1: Ma'm the Marilyn Monroe shows on Shrek four DS on I might get a new film, guys, an Amelia Exist.
Speaker 3: Bye next week.
Speaker 5: Is It Just Me podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've got to follow on your podcast app, mister w w SM