Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. We will return tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Trust me, we will have tomorrow with more of your food surnames people you've known, or remy be you with a food surname Christian Are you moving on? But my best friend going up was a mate I had called Trevor Rice. Just hearing this last twenty minutes, wondered whatever happened to Trevor Rice. Oh, if anyone knows Trevor Rice, could you let Fred know how he is now? What's going on with or just let me know. I'm happy to be an intermediary Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot A you anything to do with Trevor Rice?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So why can't you stand to touch? Sometimes there's a certain field and a smell, the look of it, just a feel of it that does something to a person. It's subjective, it's unique too. People can touch the same thing. Someone can have one reaction, someone else can barely even touch it.
Speaker 3: What's it for you, Joan, I've got to the first one actually makes me physically feel ill. I hate the idea of a paddle popstick dry on my tongue.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. What about when you got the doctors and they put that I hate that paddle thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 1: Why do they still?
Speaker 2: I think they only did the people that don't like or they're just a bad day, and they go, well, I know it's uranus, But is.
Speaker 1: This paddle pop? Is this paddle pop on your your tongue?
Speaker 3: I get where I get those the side balls I love so much. I hate the spoons they give you because they give you the little wooden spoons, so I hat it like I try and trip it into my put the spoon on my tongue.
Speaker 1: What's the other one? You can't see?
Speaker 3: The other one is My son's eating a lot of sardines at the moment, and I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Disgusting because they're very very good for you.
Speaker 2: I brought some for the cat the other day, right, because they're good for them, and that the cat has not touched them. I've seen him eat poop, all right, I've seen him eat dog poop. He's got a Have you touched this stuff? It's horrible?
Speaker 1: What is it about?
Speaker 3: I can't They could chops them up into little sardini bits so you can see the cross section of the and I refuse to feed them to him because I don't want to touch.
Speaker 2: Them the shine. They're very shiny and excessively scay to me. And that what is it about any fish? Even if you see it in the fridge, that big old pop eye they've got there, put a patch over it, Patsy, What can't you stand to touch?
Speaker 4: I hate in the shower and the drain or the hair from washing your hair.
Speaker 1: I got that, all that congelled hair.
Speaker 4: I try to get it on a Thursday before our cleaner comes on a Friday, because I think it's not fair to leave it there for her togain. I think that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: So I have to get the love world to do it every week.
Speaker 1: You're doing it? Yeah, what are you doing shedding hair?
Speaker 3: I do, lady, I do lose a lot of hair when I washed off. You should be doing it after every shower, I think. I think if there's hair in the drain, you should be pulling it out after the shower, not leaving it for the next person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris can do it.
Speaker 4: That's his job.
Speaker 2: Lovely all right, that's how they live. Nine four one four one o four three. What can't you stand to touch.
Speaker 1: We got here, Megan, Megan, how are you. I'm good, Welcome to the show. What can't you stand to touch?
Speaker 5: I hate touching chalk. As as a kid, I couldn't even touch chalk as a kid. And I'm old and asked that. You know, there is chok boards in the classroom. I was a weird kid that had to wear gloves to do chalk on the footpath. Okay, yeah, I know it's bad. I just hate the dusty, horrible feeling.
Speaker 4: In my head.
Speaker 1: I can't stand it.
Speaker 3: But it's drawing way too much attention.
Speaker 1: He's move my chalk.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what Rot was wrong with Michael Jackson.
Speaker 5: Maybe too. And like I like doing arts and crafts, and I've got kids, and the kids love chalk, and so they always begged me to use chalk.
Speaker 1: Colored chalk. Is it the colored chalk? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is the colored chalk? Yeah? And so sometimes I relent and let them use chalk, but then I make them shower straight afterwards.
Speaker 4: Who yeah, I cannot.
Speaker 5: I cannot stand the thought of being covered in choctau.
Speaker 1: Glitter. Hey, thank you very much for giving us a call.
Speaker 4: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question, you know Carl's show podcast, What can't you stand? The touch off? For me, it's baked beans.
Speaker 2: Even when I see wife and kids love baked beans as kids, they sort of devour these baked beans.
Speaker 1: It's the juice.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when they got ordered to upset me, they would just be chatting and they just have a bit hidden on their hand, smear it on the back of my hand, just to upset me.
Speaker 3: It's just a mino.
Speaker 1: So you know, it's not there's something they do. Know what it is?
Speaker 3: Is it the water?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Just the look of them as well. They just look like little things.
Speaker 2: Christian, I'm a forty year old man who cannot I will dry heaves. The thought of touching dryer lint.
Speaker 3: So satisfying.
Speaker 1: Just when it all comes off one sheet.
Speaker 3: I feel like showing bianchor sometimes like look at the cake to the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a joy thing.
Speaker 2: Jody can't stand to touch the material that stubby holders are made of. Is that near pre Yeah? I get a tingle, Christian, bracket's not the good kind. That's enough, Jody, keep it clean, please, Bob, good morning, I'm good Bobby.
Speaker 1: So what can't you touch?
Speaker 4: Oh, cotton balls, cotton balls, bloody skin crawl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I was off you a thousand dollars, would you put your hand in a bag of.
Speaker 1: Cotton balls for an hour? It's always a question. Good to go.
Speaker 2: You never know what we're going to use that radio. Pay attention if you're new to radio, just have that always change.
Speaker 3: That's how we're starting the unit, cotton balls.
Speaker 2: The golden balls. Alright, good chat, Bob, Let's go to Polo. Good morning, Paula, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 4: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Paula, Welcome to the show. What can you stand a touch of?
Speaker 2: That would be prawn's you wanted, and you won't even peel them.
Speaker 1: Or if you get garnet prawns off a barbecue, you won't pick them up.
Speaker 4: Oh, any kind of prawns, won't touch them. Love eating them, love to eat them, But just the sort of their little pentacles and legs and the little buggy eyes won't touch them.
Speaker 3: Okay, that is weird. So the mouth will touch them, but the hands work and.
Speaker 1: Swallow them and show them.
Speaker 4: I eat them. By the time I eat them, I've already worked out how to peel them with a knife and fork.
Speaker 2: To see it looks hard. To work with a knife and fork, sort of shelling them.
Speaker 4: Well that's what everyone tells me. But you just chop the head and the tail off and then you can flick the little knife around and peels.
Speaker 1: But they're not cheap.
Speaker 2: Always wonder there's a narrowshy bit stuck right up in his head or up in his knack.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, no no, I leave that behind, Leave that behind, okay.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast