Speaker 1: Welcome to them Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: What time you're knocking off today? And what is the high light of your weekend? No, not that one, Boso, it's this one. It's Friday. I had just thought that chateau. A body there, guys, I'm already there, all right. What'll time you knocking off today? And what is the high light of your weekend?
Speaker 1: Amanda? Good morning, Good morning, Amanda. You had a nice week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd had a lovely week Thank you excellent?
Speaker 1: And watch time you knocking off today? And what's your highlight of your weekend.
Speaker 3: I'm finishing in about two hours. I'm an age TENNT, so my highlight of this weekend is I'm watching my little giron brother Mary his childhood sweet up.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, how lovely and just when they plans have their wedding.
Speaker 1: It was one of those that's been moved around because.
Speaker 3: Of you know what, yeah, COVID and babies and life. But yeah, it's it's going to be an amazing weekend and just going to really enjoy seeing them get together and you know, seal the.
Speaker 2: Deal and how do you feel as is So it's your baby brother, so you're the biggest sister.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the big sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and are you looking forward? Looking forward to it? How do you feel about your brother getting married?
Speaker 3: You know what, they so deserve this to happen. It's just they're such a beautiful couple together and they're just it's just going to be such an amazing day to see them finally, you know, tie the knight and do everything that they want to do. You know, it's going to be amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And whereabouts is it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: It's down in Dromana. So it's going to be a great weekend. It's been a nast beautiful winery down there. So going to have a few babies and Jess the night away.
Speaker 2: Yay, we listen and I have you have a wonderful weekend. Okay, I know you will, but I man to have a great time.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 5: You two have enjoyed the trip on too.
Speaker 2: Oh well, thank you very much. I'm not going for another. But you're just trying to get rid of me. Cound up, I've got a coundow and going on?
Speaker 1: When does he get go back? Is he coming back? Is it one way? Stephanie? Hey, I know what about you? What's going on the background? Where are you Steph work.
Speaker 3: I work in the city, right you work now?
Speaker 1: Or you sound like at a train station?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: You're at a train station.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I work at the red.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm not that. Where are you right? Where are you right now? I'm not police officer trying to catch you out. I didn't drinking.
Speaker 6: So serving someone?
Speaker 1: You know you're coming back? What's coming? What's going on? Steph?
Speaker 5: Ste oh?
Speaker 1: I see? Sorry? Are you on the headphones?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I gotcha?
Speaker 2: All right, it's going from the phone to the headphones. You're right now now with the technology.
Speaker 1: Can I call you on the landline? Are you on the bus right now?
Speaker 4: Yes, I am.
Speaker 5: I've got.
Speaker 2: Oh it's an awfoid to start the day, isn't it? Without that replacement train that you're driving it?
Speaker 1: And Steph, can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wonderful, wonderful. Are you trying to keep your voice down because people are looking around? Is it busy? Why did you call that? Anyway, there's let us go.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: I've got a boring dancing competition on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great. That's something to look for to people look brown when you said.
Speaker 3: That, By the way, so louder.
Speaker 1: We couldn't hear. What have you got this weekend?
Speaker 6: A boring dancing competition?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: We so you competing? Who with? Oh wow? Oh what a lovely thing to do together?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: And how long you been doing that?
Speaker 4: That's three years?
Speaker 1: Oh well, listen, good luck this weekend.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Do you know hearing how how easy it is to interview someone live on a bus.
Speaker 1: Some might pitch the Channel nine a chat.
Speaker 2: Show me and guests on a bus drive around conducting a chat show on a bus.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Julie.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Julie, Good morning Christians.
Speaker 1: Better, that's man.
Speaker 2: We've just got you, Julie, just just Julie with us.
Speaker 1: Julie, what tell me? Knocking off today? Mate?
Speaker 6: Three thirty today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what's the highlight of your weekend? Juels?
Speaker 6: Flying out to Texas?
Speaker 1: What's waiting for you in Texas?
Speaker 6: I'm going to see my favorite band in concert? And who's that the darkness?
Speaker 1: They're back together?
Speaker 2: I think they've broken up Reform broken up Reform they're back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they've been back into two thousand or left eleven.
Speaker 1: Good. I'm still in touch with music. A great band. Where was it Permission to land? This came out in the early two thousand's Brilliant album. You're going all the way to see them?
Speaker 6: Yep, three concerts.
Speaker 1: So where are you going? You're following them around America?
Speaker 6: No, no, just Dallas and then down to Austin and then Houston and then flying back.
Speaker 1: You really are a superfan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love them. That is awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's very great, shyman. That is a long way to go though, to see them three times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but life is short issue, quite right. You got to do it makes you work, it makes you happy.
Speaker 1: You have, you absolutely have. What's the wind do you leave tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: How exciting. Listen, have a great trip when you get back. Give us a call. I want to hear all about it.
Speaker 2: All right, I shall all right, enjoy your trip, enjoy darkness three times.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Bye. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: What time are knocking off today and what is the highlight of your weekend? Share it with us now on nine four one four, one oh four three. Hey, come on in, Sally, Good morning, Good morning, Sally.
Speaker 1: What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Speaker 3: It's my birthday today.
Speaker 5: So I'm not going to offer it for a birthdayday, yay, happy, exciting, having a kid free nights with my partner tonight.
Speaker 1: Run that's our code.
Speaker 3: And then having a massive tomorrow lafternoon. And then I'm hot, hot air ballooning on Sunday. Yeah, have done that before.
Speaker 1: No, a bit nervous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've always looked other people doing it, going it looks really nice. I'd never go up in a hamper, but it'll be. It would be an amazing thing to do. What a great weekend of pampering.
Speaker 3: And yeah, beautiful surprises, some beautiful partner, so very happy.
Speaker 4: Indeed, you sound like.
Speaker 2: You're expecting some surprises. Oh you know they're going to be surprised. It sounds like you know everything. You've got the itinery.
Speaker 3: Well I guessed it.
Speaker 1: Oh setcha s.
Speaker 2: Have a lovely weekend. Then enjoy your birthday weekend and happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Mate, Thank you, you have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: To thank you very much. Just go to David. Good morning, David, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good David? What tell me are you knocking off today?
Speaker 3: I just knocked off about half an hour ago.
Speaker 1: Get in the weekend, duels, Now, what are.
Speaker 4: You doing on Sunday?
Speaker 3: I'm taking my son Henry to the monster traps that rod.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's going to love that now, is it? He's going to love it? Or is it Dad's gonna love it more?
Speaker 4: He'll love it more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so I saw a monster truck show years ago. It's they literally just crush trucks. There was a human cannonball as well at the one I went to. I don't know if you see those so much any more. Now, guy fired out of a cannon.
Speaker 1: I don't think safe as safe in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Now they're doing mad fight out of a cannon and they got the human cannibal there, David, or they.
Speaker 1: Stopped that, don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think they've got a jet car though as well.
Speaker 1: Oh a jet car? What do you mean? Like a jetpack car?
Speaker 4: No, like a car that is powered by jets and goes fast.
Speaker 1: What is powered by jets?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 2: You mean a jet engine like you getting a plane but stuck on the back of That's a basically a Bogan festival, This isn't it? Yes, you and thousands of other Bogans getting their bogone David having great weekend with you boy?
Speaker 1: Are all right? Take care mate?
Speaker 2: The easy cut sorry naming easy on the on ones and twos kristin.
Speaker 4: Good Morning, Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Happy and someone's got the weekend buzz going on?
Speaker 1: What's happening for you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Look, I'm looking forward to work for my weekend because I've got the coolest job ever.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 4: I'm a nurse on location for TV and film at Doplin's Studios Melbourne.
Speaker 1: That is a really cool giar because so much stuff gets filmed there.
Speaker 4: It so does. Robbie Williams film's getting filmed there right now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he was on the show a couple of weeks ago. Is life story is being filmed here in Victoria. It is so if you had to attend him or anything. Nursey, Nursey, Wow.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you. No, I haven't. I'm working on an amazing film called Foe Foe, Foe Foe.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what's that about.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a love story sci fi. It's an awesome film with the amazing Paul Mescale and Sha Rowling.
Speaker 1: So like a rom common space. Wow, thought of and Harry met.
Speaker 4: Marsha Yes totally. And the amazing director Garth Davies is directing it. He did. He did the film Lion and the King Speech.
Speaker 1: Two great movies.
Speaker 4: Lines are beautiful, most amazing cast.
Speaker 2: And crew and so what do you do doing the day? Are you needed much? Or was there so much health and safety on a film set?
Speaker 3: Now there is a lot of health and safety.
Speaker 4: I'm there obviously just in case and things do happen, But nurses on location, we're all about wellness and keeping the cast and crew well because they work so hard, so you know, keeping them hydrated. I've got a massage gun, give them a bit of R and R. You know needs a bit of.
Speaker 1: You come in here every Monday and do that for us. I'll pay you do that for me and the.
Speaker 3: Just contact us is on location.
Speaker 1: All right, every Monday. What we're ouch easiest show for some Monday in the week.
Speaker 3: Yes it's Monday.
Speaker 4: It's called mona.
Speaker 1: Every day Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, listen, you have a lovely weekend work and it's lovely to speak to someone whould enjoys what they do like you, Kristen.
Speaker 4: Thanks mate.
Speaker 2: Guys, look out for that sci fi Christian Connell Show podcast