Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboom Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Concer podcast. This is the podcast where we ch have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey.
Speaker 2: We're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness.
Speaker 1: If you're ready to get into the.
Speaker 2: Driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life pass you by, then you're in the right place.
Speaker 1: Hello, my loves, Welcome back to the potty. Today's episode is another VM from me. You can tell why the audio, but it's good, so trust me stick around. You also can tell I was a little bit run.
Speaker 2: Down this episode. I've definitely got a naisy voice, but again, this is such an exciting and new concept I have been I've been playing with it for a long time, but sharing it with you guys. And it is the concept of manifesting from the five D and how to really quantum leap out of the three D to the five D. If you have no idea what these concepts mean, do not worry. I explained in the episode.
Speaker 1: And basically this episode is going to be really amazing for anyone really going through it right now. And if you feel like you're manifestations are just a bit too far away, like if you feel like, how am I ever going to get there? How am I going to make it happen? Yeah, this episode is going to really illuminate a lot of our HU moments for you. And again, since I've been really playing with this concept, it is wild and of course I want to share it with you guys. Also, I just wanted to say a big thank you. We launched the Abundance Academy last week and the response was insane. There has already been over five hundred of you sign up, which I know for the first time launching a course is just wild because I know a lot of you want to wait for the testimonials. But when I say this course is going to be like Next Level and just such a transformative course, we are not lying.
Speaker 2: We believe in it so much. We actually have a money back guarantee where if you don't have an amazing mindset transformation from this course, you will get your money back. Of course is T's and C's online which you can check out.
Speaker 1: And also this is.
Speaker 2: The only time you'll ever get this course so cheap. This course will be priced at six sixty six full price, but we're currently running an early bird special for three three three.
Speaker 1: Yes you heard that correctly, So if you want to grab that, you can use Abundance Graduate at checkout and that's going to get you that early bird price, which is so exciting. But if you want details, go and check out the website. Basically, it is a thirty day mindset and energetics course all about creating more abundance in your life. And these are tools that I have been using over the years and it's the first time I'm ever sharing it with you. So tools like timeline therapy, EFT tapping which we call padding, we have meditations, we have affirmation tracks. We're basically working with your subconscious to reprogram it, to get rid of all the gunk and the programming that tells you that you should have a scarce mindset and you don't deserve to be abundant. So we clear all that shit for you, so you're this beautiful foundation to attract in everything you want. So more details are on the website, or if you do have any questions, feel free to jump in the Rice and Conker dms. But before we get into the episode a tier, do we want to do some weekly recommendations?
Speaker 3: Yes, I've got a bit of a fun one. Emily in Paris season four dropped, and what.
Speaker 2: Do we think?
Speaker 1: I haven't watched it yet.
Speaker 3: I've enjoyed it. It's dropped in two parts, though, so if you're someone that wants to watch it all in one sitting, wait for the second part. I think it drops this week. But I just love it because it's like a good mindless watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love Emily.
Speaker 3: You don't really get much from it, but it's a good It's entertaining.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What about have you read any good book lately? Oh? I know you've read some books.
Speaker 3: I've been on the book train. Two favorite books I've read recently. I can't remember if I spoke about this already, but Green Lights by Matthew McConaughey, i've reapn'ed. Okay, so good, such a good recommendation. I honestly went through a few things recently and I was like, oh my god, it's a red light and it like it actually stuck with me the concept.
Speaker 2: And then my.
Speaker 3: Second wreck is a book called Delivering Happiness by Tony Shay, and it is he was the CEO of Zappo's, and it's about this business and how what he learned from his first business, which he sold at like two and a half years old or something insane like that to Microsoft for two hundred and sixty five million dollars, and what he learnt from that business and then what he did with the money. And it's just such a good read. And I also really enjoyed that book because he wrote it in himself, so he didn't use a ghost rider for any of it. And you can really, I think, feel that when someone's written it and it's coming from them and it's not like super it's not overly put together, it's just really genuine and raw.
Speaker 1: You'll have to send that to me.
Speaker 3: This if you're a business galley, even if you're not a business galley, you love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll love it.
Speaker 3: Such a good one. What about you?
Speaker 1: Mindless one is the perfect couple on Netflix. It's brand new. It's gotten Nicole kidnam in it and Dakota Fanning and the guy who plays Ray Donovan and oh I love anything with Nicole kidnan in a. Yeah, Obsessed with a Goal. It's really good. It's basically a murder mystery. So you find this out in the first episode, so I'm not ruining anything, but the Maid of Honor is killed and then you've got to find it. And there's all these like little side stories. Of course, it's like this wealthy family and there's all these secrets. I love it of that Tea's gonna watch that when she gets home.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: I have been reading this book. I actually started reading it, I want to say, like six months ago, got a couple of chapters in, and then like forgot about it and found it on my kindle. And it's called Buy Back Your Time, Get Unstuck, Reclaim your Freedom, and Build Your Empire by Dan Martel. It's a very like here's some systems and actions you can do to get your time back. And I honestly don't really remember the start of the book, if I'm being honest, but I've just started reading it again and it's very good for very actionable steps like how to set up your emails, how to get your first assistant, very actionable tips if you're an entrepreneur, a small business owner and you want to get back your time. I love that because that is something that I have really been looking too lately, because I'm like, I feel like I have no time, but I'm like, that's not true, So let's get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's my book Wreck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there my two.
Speaker 3: I actually have another book, Rereck. I'm want to throw in. Okay, be really rogue. It's called black Box Thinking, and if you're someone who struggles with failure at work, in life at all, it is such a good book. I'm two thirds of the way through, and it is essentially like a deep dive into almost rewiring your thoughts and how you function with failure and how you can do it as a person in a workplace, in a team, and how that is one of the strongest things you can do in life because we want to hide a failure, we want to pull the rug over it and convince ourselves not wasn't me. It was all these external circumstances that caused this thing to fail. But it's actually you can take so much responsibility in the power that can come from you taking responsibility from it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: It's such a good giving shadow work it is. I listen, I'm like it kind of is and it's just such an interesting way he's put it together and stuff. So I recommend that one stuff we.
Speaker 1: Will link all those RECs. Yeah, that was a lot, but let's get into this episode. Enjoy my loves.
Speaker 2: Hello, my loves Now. I'm a little bit sick, but I feel so called to do this episode, so bear with me. But I have been really locking in and playing with this manifestation concept of incomplete Delulu, let's call it complete Delulu. And what I've been I've actually been talking about this within my friend group also, and I've been talking about the concept of when you're manifesting something that is quite the realm of where you currently are. And this is basically what they call in the manifestation world of quantum leaping and I teach quantum leaping. I have a whole module on it in the project and I won't go into that, but basically, quantum leaping is when you are leaping from one quantum field into the next, and it just basically means you leap so far from your current reality into another. It feels like, holy shit, like my life is so different, and I feel like I have really gotten so great at quantum leaping. If you look at my life, like just five years ago, who I was, where I lived, what I did, compared to who I am now, it's world's away. Like I always say to the work girl, feels like I'm a cat of nine lives because I can quantum leak into new reality so quickly and embody things so quickly that, yeah, I look back only a year ago, I'm like, wow, things are so different. I've changed so much, and it's something I love doing. I love change. I've always embraced change, which I think makes this easier. Well I know makes it a bit easier. But basically, what I've been leaning into is this concept that we know to manifest the next reality, the dream reality, the thing that we don't have, we need to become the person who has that reality. So that's like, you know, our whole embodiment stage, which I won't get into, but what I've been doing is, let's say you have this manifestation, and let's just say it's the manifestation that you want to be earning twenty thousand dollars per month in whatever way, so you want to be at an energetic level of twenty k months. So what will start happening is that's your manifestation. So you obviously need to do the belief work. So if you're in the project or you've done my manifestation course, it's all about doing the belief work of what comes up for why you can't have be the person who earns twenty k month. It's about your core beliefs and you know your parenting beliefs and what you got told about that person who earns twenty k months. So you go through all those sorts of things, you start abolishing, limiting beliefs, melting them away. So when you're at this, when you've done that manifestation work, and guys, if you don't know what I'm talking about, highly recommending into the rise app. We have an instant manifestation steps in the Rise app. So go to the Rise app. Go to that. It's in the like your toolkit section and it has the steps for manifestation. So let's say you've done all those steps, so now you're just waiting for the manifestation. So when there has to be a lag period, there has to be a period where you don't have the manifestation. There has to be a period where you're figuring this all out. And I call this the lag period of your manifestation. So when you're in this lag period, the most important thing for you to do is to be able to hold the energy of your manifestation, the energetic frequency, because we know lag attracts like to get on, do you have the reality you want? You need to match the energetic frequency. So let's say the example you want to do twenty k months. Let's say there's and I'm also going to use these concepts of three D and five D. So three D is basically just like what you're seeing right now it's or four D. So it's basically just like your current reality. It's what everyone believes in. It's you know, you can touch this car. You can, Yeah, it's just like it's your physical reality. Three D. Three D means physical reality. So if you've never heard of the concept, five D, five D is where I manifest. Five D is this place where you know that you're not a physical body, your spirit, you're a soul, you're part of the universe. And I manifest in the five D. I think we all do because it's so much easier to manifest because you're like, of course I can have that thing. I'm spirit, I'm universe. You know, it's this higher consciousness where you know that what you're currently seeing is just a projector, it's not actually real, and you know that your thoughts believe the way you act, the way you show up is what changes this projector and it's not set in stone. So once you become to that consciousness, that is called five D consciousness, and basically there's this lag time. So what will happen is you're like, I want twenty k months, but you're stuck in this three D. So let's say in the three D some things happen, like your car gets toed, you don't get the promotion, you don't get the client, like things that you're getting evidence that you're a person who can't earn twenty k months. Who can't be with twenty k months? Like you're getting so much evidence and you're like, what the fuck, why is this happening? You might slip into victim mentality. So this is so honestly, things get shipped before they get better. Oh my god, guys, I've just gone through like a really wild time in my life in the last couple of months where things got so shit before they got better. And now I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 4: God, they're amazing ascension manifesting. I love this, And that's why we lock into life happens for me because during the hard times, we know what's happening for us when these things are happening to us, these three D things that you're like, how.
Speaker 2: Can I ever be someone who earns twenty k months? It just doesn't make sense, Like you know, those moments where you just don't know how it could happen. So these other moments, my loves, These are the moments that you do not lock into. You do not believe, and you hold your energetic state of what you're manifesting. And this is why, like, this is why we all don't have what we want and we're all not just living our best lives because it's hard in the three D in your physical reality. If everything's going wrong, if you're getting bill after bill, if clients aren't coming in. How much easier is it to blame the economy to say, well, this life just isn't for me, Georgie, to you know, really sit in the I don't get to have nice things, I don't get to have this beautiful life. I have to work really hard, all the limiting beliefs get to come in and then because what's happening, guys, is your current reality is made up of all the beliefs that you had as your past self. And we all know we've got funky shit happening in our past selves. So that's why your current reality is a bit cooked, because it's your past beliefs. But now you're in five D consciousness, you're like, no, I don't actually have to believe this. So this is I use this in like really bizarre ways like you always. This is where the TikTok term like de lulu comes in, of like life can be going to shit and I'm sitting here and I'm like, thank you Universe for the twenty k months, even though I just lost four clients and got the biggest bloody toe truck bill of my life. Thank you, Like this is happening for me. Now that sounds like proper crazy, but trust me, you need to be locking into five D consciousness. Five D is life happening for you. It is ultimate love. It is everything you could ever want. I've been and what made me realize that this is actually something I did was I saw a TikTok video and she was talking about how she used manifestation for weight loss. And this was an interesting topic because I personally never use manifestation for anything like my physical body except healing. But I like stopped and I like listened to the whole video, and basically she uses law of assumption and she lost like fifty heroes, and basically she said what she started doing was looking in the mirror and saying, oh my god, I love my body. I love my body so much. I am so proud of her. I care for her so much, even though she didn't, she would look in the mirror, she would say those things, and then she would basically feel into what it would feel like to feel however she wanted to feel. So I'm guessing in her cage it was like losing weight. So then the last step was, she said, instead of eating to lose fifty kilos, because if you're eating to lose, that's like scarcity. It's eating to do something that you don't already have, so it's never gonna come. So she said, I asked myself if I was my goal weight and my dream body, how would she eat instead of eating from a scarcity mindset, It's like, well, I've already got it, so what do I do now?
Speaker 5: And I was like, fuck, that's genius, and it's like that is manifesting and I've just like never really thought about it that way or like done it with weight loss or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Not really my vibe. But it's such this thing that I have been doing where I keep locking in to the reality that I want even if my three D shows me something else now to do this. This is what I'm saying, my loves, this is what is going to make you different from other people because it's not easy. We often need evidence to prove to our subconscious minds that we can be or do something. It's just like the four minute mile theory. So basically what happened like this is off like This is like fifty years ago, no one could run a mile in under four minutes, and they literally thought it wasn't like humanly possible to run a mile in under four minutes because like no one had set the record yet, and they literally said, it's not humanly possible, we can't do it. And then someone did it, and then the craziest thing happened. Thousands of people started to break the record. So one guy had to do it, and then thousands of people had now broken the record and can run a mile in four minutes. And this is the concept that as humans, we think we need evidence form the thing, and then we will do the thing. So all these people they needed to know no, it's actually possible, and then they did it. So what's amazing And what's the hack that I do is I don't need the evidence. I'm like, the universe can be throwing me the most cooked wack shit and I'm like, cool, I don't, like, this isn't real to me. And what we know, what you put energy on expands, So if you're focusing on there's no evidence, my reality they want isn't going to happen because of this, this and that. That's what's gonna occur. That's why people like, oh, I thought about this, you know, I wanted to win the lotto and I thought about it all the time and it didn't happen, and blah blah blah. I'm like, that's not manifestation. You're missing the whole point. And it's like, it's a process, it's a journey, it's a method. That's why I literally teach a whole course about it. But honestly, if you can be someone who doesn't need evidence and you can still walk your path, you can talk the talk, you can walk the walk, and you can show up and you can be your own center point and your own trusting point where you're like, this is what I want. This is such a heart center desire, this is what I want. I know I will have it. And then you know, evidence comes in that isn't correct to that reality that you want. I simply ignore it. Now. Don't get me wrong. I know people might be like, well, you know, like, isn't that irresponsible to be ignoring certain things? Like no, don't put your attention of it, Like, obviously, bills come in, I'm paying bills, I'm sorting out things in the three d but I'm not giving any let me think attention that is not part of what I want to manifest and my dream reality. And that is truly why I believe I have been able to quantum leap into these incredible stages of my life so quickly, is because I don't need evidence from other people that I can do something or you know, I do use expanders, but things could be going completely to shit in my life and I know I'm like, oh, my manifestations right around the corner. Not many people can do that. Most people fall to pieces. And that's why I've had instilling in you guys, life happens for me truly, that core belief life changing. But stop waiting for the evidence. Become your own evidence, make your own evidence, and even if the evidence is like totally the opposite of your reality, that's fine. It's just showing you what you're past beliefs where it's mirroring to you the work you need to do. Go and do the work. Figure it out, but know that you don't have to give it energy. You don't have to let it expand. As soon as something comes into my orbit that is, let's say, like a bit low vibe and just not the vibe, not the vision. I straight away go into okay, what past beliefs, cause this cool, clean that up, nip it in the butt, it's out. I did I do the work, I do you know everything that I teach you in the project, and the rise app and then I move forward and I don't give it any attention. I don't go telling my friends, oh, this happened, and now this has happened, and I don't know what to do, and she's done this and he said that. I don't do that, and most this is oh my god, guys. This is why I don't feed into drama. I don't look at influencer page. I don't look at like any article written about me or feed into like drama or tea or goss or even watch reality TV shows because what you focus on expands, and if I was giving any of my attention to those things like that just drag. Like those things are low vibrational behaviors and things. So if you're I just truly believe like, if you're talking about other people and judging other people, that is a low vibe. And so if I give that any attention, that is me dipping into their low vibe or that low vibe, which I just refuse to do because I know I get to live the most beautiful, high vibrational, like content happy, joyous life that is so right for me, and I just don't care if it makes sense to other people or if other people are happy about it or not happy about it. Like guys, I just don't care, and e they should you. So so that was a huge rand but so necessary, and I just wanted to say, like, you know, it's like if there's no evidence, like no problem, you get to become your own evidence. Don't even let that halt you. And then also if you're having evidence that is like the opposite cool, don't give your attention to it. And you might think, Georgie, that is like delusional, Yes, but have you seen my life. I live in a state of like ultimate not delusion, but like I live this like incredible, extraordinary life because I don't play into those things. I'm just like, no, I actually get to constantly live this amazing life because that's what I choose. And things come up. I have to move through things, I have to work through things like I'm currently sick right now and I literally have to sit down and be like, oh, okay, what's this trying to tell me? Guys, I'm always reflecting. I'm there's never any shame or guilt because that shit is low vibe. I'm not giving anything to it. So yeah, anyway, my loves, I really just felt coorn to talk to you about this. It has been on my mind and yeah, so guy like me and my friends keep saying like, is that three D thinking or five D thinking? And I want you guys to start even like playing with that idea. It's so funny. Tim totally pulled me up the other day because I've spoken to him about this and he's like, Babe, that's pretty three D thinking. I'm like, a thank you because it was. And we're not doing three D. We're doing five D because five D is love, like pure love. It is life happens for me. Everything is happening for me, total abundance. That is the vibe, and I refuse to be on any other vibe. So your reminder, step out of the three D literally ignore your current reality. If that's not what you want, stop putting energy into it, stop putting energy and complaining about it to friends and family, and keep calling in the same things guys, your words are your spells. If you're constantly complaining how you hate your job to all your friends, that's what's going to continue. Like your words are spells. Really, think about what you're speaking into existence, what you're thinking, what you're focusing on. I know this is different. This. We're not taught this in schools, we're not taught this by your parents, but you're literally if you're listening to this right now, these are the ultimate codes. Like these are the hacks. You have absolutely got this. I love you so much and I'll chat to in my next episode.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquered podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at risanconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Conquer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing. And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great