Speaker 1: Celebrity news. You like that, then maybe a new Hollywood couple.
Speaker 2: And I'm putting this in here specifically for you, Amy Girard, because I know you love this man.
Speaker 1: So, Michael B.
Speaker 2: Jordan, he may or may not be in a relationship with Ray.
Speaker 1: I believe it. She may have found it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, they were spotted together at six Flags, which is an amusement park in LA and they were like riding.
Speaker 1: Roller coasters together and things like that.
Speaker 2: Basically it looked like one of those kind of dates you have early on in a relationship, the fun dates you go on.
Speaker 1: So there's no confirmation at this point.
Speaker 2: However, these photos are going viral because why else would Ray, a British singer, be hanging out with Michael B.
Speaker 1: Jordan and an American acts. I remember reading, because I've done my research on Michael B.
Speaker 3: Jordan, that he likes to keep his romantic life very very private, right, which is why you never really see photos of him anywhere. So for him to be out so publicly at six Flags, it makes me think that they are just friends, and That's what I'm running with, So potentially still in with the chance if.
Speaker 2: I'm not incorrect, though, because I also have done research in Amercaphy children her whole master.
Speaker 1: Look he's an attractive man. Yeah No.
Speaker 2: But when it comes to Ray, she's actually said before because of course she had that song where is My Husband? She kind of just released a whole album around like, you know, wanting to find love.
Speaker 1: And she actually said in an interview earlier this.
Speaker 2: Year that she wasn't going to release another album until she falls in love because she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Want another album yearning for that.
Speaker 2: She wants her next album to be and she's already named it and then she fell in love is what the name of the album will be. So if we hear new music or we see Ray walking into a studio, yeah, have you seen Mum Sinners by the way, No with Hailey Steinfeld?
Speaker 1: Is she in it? Our boyfriend Michael Yea in it?
Speaker 3: And there's double of him and he is so fine, like, look, they're in love with him.
Speaker 1: When he in Creed, when he played the boxer.
Speaker 2: Oh it must have a thing for boxing, must But no, he's just a great actor and we admire his his.
Speaker 1: Acting skills are phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Nothing to nobody.
Speaker 1: No, he won an oscar yeah count act.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, he's actually a very good actor, and he did a really nice speech, getting up thinking his.
Speaker 4: Mum, he must have a small penis or something. It's got to be.
Speaker 1: Something wrong with it. I doubt it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I highly doubt it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He just looks like a guy. Well, yeah, it might be.
Speaker 2: Also, I want to talk about the Obamas for a second, because you know Olivia whild she's the actress who also now directs.
Speaker 1: She dated Harry Styles.
Speaker 2: Briefly, she was talking about when she went to Michelle and Barack Obama's farewell party from the White House in twenty seventeen. So after he finished up in office and Trump was about to come in for his first term, they had this big celebration and there were all these Hollywood celebrities there. There were performances from Usher, from Kelly Rowland. It was like a huge night and apparently it literally went until the early hours of the morning, because Olivia Wilde tells the story it was her last memory of that night of that party.
Speaker 1: Take a listen.
Speaker 5: I got to go to the going away party for the Obamas when they left the White House, and the last image I had of them in the White House I left at five am, and I turned around and there was Barak and Michelle grinding to Pony. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is that that is such a good song. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing I learned.
Speaker 4: Women like it if you get up and dance with them. Absolutely, I can do both. But I remember going.
Speaker 1: You're terrible dancing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I just have a laugh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing. You don't have to be a good dancer. You just don't want to be the guy. Like at a wedding, for example, and everyone's dancing, You're like, come on, and they're like, nah, I don't dance.
Speaker 1: And you're just boring and shit. Yes, so I.
Speaker 4: Remember doing that. I think we'd had a bit of a row the girlfriend and I, which is like you want to dance, was like not yeah, but when you get up there and yes, I dance, like mister bean, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Give it a crack, now do it.
Speaker 2: When Caine and I first started dating, one of the things that drew me into him early on was the fact that we'd have a few drinks at dinner and then we'd go to our local pub and he'll get on the dance floor in front of everyone. He's doing turns he almost leans a bit homosexual because he gets so into it.
Speaker 1: He's pirouet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a being like muscly Man, And I was just like, your fun. You're the fun guy who I know we're going to be able to go out and have fun together.
Speaker 1: That's what you want. You want to a dude with no inhibitions, right, not worrying about whatever about him, a guy who cares about other people judging. Y's a bit of an eck, I know.
Speaker 4: But I'm going to stick up for the dudes here. There are some guys that just they don't feel like they can dance. They're very serious, they don't want to get up there. They might kind of like swape.
Speaker 2: We encourage me and Amy right now are encouraging those men to just get up and have a crack anyway, because we will always appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yes, and he never judged. We'll never judge, even if we're laughing at you. That's good too. Attention.
Speaker 4: Yes,