Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 1: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 3: I think that people.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Yeah, because you're young and stupid, some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 4: No, you know, I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an hour a dillo trying to get ants out of a hole.
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 4: Food bean fingered as an awful sensation.
Speaker 1: You haven't been thinking about the right person.
Speaker 4: Goodness?
Speaker 3: May this is?
Speaker 1: Is it just I'm still to play a couple of mitches.
Speaker 5: Hi, it's Jenna.
Speaker 4: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Now he is Mitch Trulli and Mitchell Koo.
Speaker 2: Well, helloo the podcast. Guess what I'm in charge today? I'm like, it already sounds like a witch, I know. So Mitchell Cherry over here came in and said that he's feeling particularly brain dead today, and I said, right, I'm stepping up. Yeah, it's been years, but I'm pressing all the buttons. I'm on your side of the desk. It's taking me back to my radio school days.
Speaker 4: I'm on your side too. God, everything sounds clearer here just sitting here and doing jack.
Speaker 2: Shit. I wish I had your life. I have really been milking the last three years where I don't have to do all the button pressing.
Speaker 4: Shit, my god, it's actually bleased, like you can just focus on speaking.
Speaker 2: I know I used to press the buttons for my old podcast on My Cup of Teeth speaking of Witch Little not My Cup of Tea reunion today, Ashlyn, my old co host. He's coming on with a story that I'm pretty sure you're going to enjoy because I know that you love a cheeky scam, don't you.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: I love a good scam, but ethical scam when no one's harmed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like saving a few bucks, that's what I'm talking I'm not talking about inside of trading.
Speaker 4: You know, Martha Stewart went to prison for inside of Trading.
Speaker 2: I don't know who that is. Martha Stewart, famed chef our third Wheel Price. Kevin Jenny's here talking about.
Speaker 4: You know, Martha Stewart, saying he's Martha Stewart.
Speaker 5: Martha Steett.
Speaker 4: Google, Martha Stewart is a famed chef. Oh god, Jenna, why did we bother? No, I've got it in the mouse. No, it's the wrong mouse. There's two mice.
Speaker 2: I'm using the right one. I know what I'm doing. Oh yes, I see, I know the face.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She went to prison for insider trading and then came out and then became best friends with Snoop Dog.
Speaker 2: What a wild story for a white woman chef. Yeah, so Achlan's story is not quite that intense, but I did feel like, oh my god, I'm not gutsy enough to get away with what she got away with. We'll get to that a bit later.
Speaker 4: Didn't impress you?
Speaker 2: Oh god? Yeah, I didn't know she had it in her. But anyway, what else are we doing? Top back Tings? Yes, Yes, which has been voted by the listeners as their favorite segment. So that's coming up a bit later on. Do you want me to do the bit where I say what we'd start the show with? Am I really taking charge?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: This could be a good and I can send it to my neurologists and see if I'm if I'm nailing it for someone messaged me.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'll give them a shout out.
Speaker 4: And he said I can always tell when it's gonna be a bad brain day for Mitch because he stumbles on the intro.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's something you've noticed something.
Speaker 4: Dylan said. Oh, last week was one of the very best episodes. I think he's right. He says, you can tell by how Chirpy is and if it's going to be a bad brain day by his opening instructions to the show. What is he thinks he can tell?
Speaker 2: Well, we start the show this name every week with an is it just me? Ah, something we've noticed something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know Mitch. So title surprise. Who wants to kick things?
Speaker 4: After?
Speaker 7: While?
Speaker 4: Are we giving you props?
Speaker 2: I was meant to do the test, Well you fucking got distracted.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Sorry, Do you want I can do a quick neurological test on you. Hayden has to do them to me to see if I'm stroking out.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, like a brain training anyone?
Speaker 4: Do you want to take ten seconds?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Go and do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, so smile really big. Now move the mic away so I can yeah, okay, cool, Now puffy cheeks off with this yep.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 4: Now raise both eyebrows yep, and now unpuffy cheeks and eyebrows up and down really quickly. Yeah, okay, good?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 4: Now get both hands, great podcast, Get both hands and then push them together really hard.
Speaker 2: You can do it yet? Great?
Speaker 4: All right, you're not having a stroke.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank god for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And you're speaking clearly. That's another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean with a lisp, so you know I'm doing my best.
Speaker 4: We got to imagine if someone on the street, what, sir, you need to come with me. You're clearly having a stroke. I'm just gay and thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I did a brain training thing the other day and it was so frustrating into those things where you don't get it and you're trying to figure.
Speaker 4: It out on a Nintendo DS.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, it's like a driving game. Do you want to do it? Yeah? Right, We're going on a camping trip, Mitchell. I'm allowed to bring a match trets. What are you going to bring?
Speaker 4: I'm a chair?
Speaker 2: No, you're not allowed to bring a chair. What are you bringing, Jenna a bag? No, you're not allowed to bring a bag.
Speaker 4: You're going camping, you said, yeah.
Speaker 2: And I'm allowed to bring a mattress. I might bring marshmallows as well. I'm allowed to bring them.
Speaker 4: Oh, then I'll simply bring a magpie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're allowed to bring a magpie. We're allowed to bring an.
Speaker 5: Can I bring a rug?
Speaker 2: No, you're not allowed to bring a.
Speaker 5: Rope, a persian rug.
Speaker 2: You're also not allowed to bring a persian rug. She doesn't get it, Pops, No, you're not allowed to bring that.
Speaker 5: Come on, get it a python.
Speaker 2: So you've just said that, you get it. What do you think it is when.
Speaker 5: You say something that you wouldn't bring.
Speaker 2: No, there's a reason I'm rejecting it, Mitchell. What else are you going to bring?
Speaker 4: I'm going to bring a mathematician.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're allowed to great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a moth.
Speaker 2: You're not allowed to bring them up? Actually I might bring them off. I'm allowed you can bring them off. Okay, we have the same name, decad.
Speaker 5: I'll bring a jellyfish.
Speaker 2: You're allowed to bring a jelly fish.
Speaker 8: Go.
Speaker 2: The thing has to start with the same first letter as your name.
Speaker 4: Got it.
Speaker 2: There we go. I can't believe Jenna was the one that didn't get it. She's meant to be the smart, university educated one.
Speaker 4: You're the only one with a university degree.
Speaker 2: Well, the one that she finished. I didn't finish mine. Did you not finish? He didn't? We both drop out, Yes, dropped out to pursue theater in New York and then drop out of that. I didn't know you dropped out of that too.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 4: I had half a degree and came back, went to save up more money to return to finish it, and got a job at Kiss and the rest is history.
Speaker 2: Now here we are, here, we are.
Speaker 4: I literally still have Atlantic Acting School asking when I'm coming back to do my.
Speaker 2: Bachelor of Arts.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: They said we won't add you to the alumni on the website.
Speaker 2: You could have been in Book of Mormon by now. Yeah, you never know.
Speaker 4: I could have been the book meet. We've gotten my manager at Meets. We've got exciting Ralphie. Yes, Book of Mormon. Yes, you're the book.
Speaker 2: Oh Mitch. Yeah, Hi, we've cast you in Cinderella.
Speaker 4: Oh who am I playing?
Speaker 2: You're playing the pumpkin style coach.
Speaker 4: But it turns from a normal so only a short role because it's originally a normal coach. Yeah, yeah, flips at midnight.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know that. Yeah, while since seen Cinderella. I'm actually saying it this week in where in Sydney in stage? Yeh, it's that lyric theater?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how would they do that on stage?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I haven't seen it. Good call of you, Jenny. You like your musicals.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen Cinderella on stage.
Speaker 4: I'm going to bull on Rouge for our annivers right, it's very good. I Baiden doesn't listen, well, well they'll leave it in. He won't listen anyway. We're going to all on Rouge gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I have heard rave reviews. I really should get tickets, didn't I?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you definitely should. All right, let's start the show. We can talk about this later.
Speaker 2: I make that call.
Speaker 4: I'm just sitting back, relax.
Speaker 2: All right, let's kick it off. Who's going to go first?
Speaker 4: But there?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Oh dear, I don't even think I've got one yet?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Is mental health important?
Speaker 2: Just you? I think I think it's bullshit.
Speaker 5: I don't believe in it.
Speaker 4: I don't have a mental health. I don't have a solid agen. But I'll tell you what I'm going through my brain stuff at the moment.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 4: Jenna's so right. Jenna said to me before we started recording, how your mental health can actually manifest and fuck off your physical health.
Speaker 2: True, yeah, totally. And it's not necessarily one given thing that makes you struggle. It can be accumulative, oh truly.
Speaker 4: And like I'm telling you, your brain is so powerful it can fuck your entire body. If you've not been one. I've been quite resistant to talking to someone at yeah therapist or even like telling people, oh, I feel like I'm struggling, But recently I felt so empowered by talking to people and friends and you guys and my loved ones about how I'm feeling, and it's made me feel substantially better. A lot of my issues are physically neurological, like actual neurological issues and the bright condition I have, But I'm telling you now, my mental health is playing into that.
Speaker 2: Yes, they all feed into each other because then you worry about your health, and then the anxiety manifests.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, and the racing thoughts, the thoughts like far out, it's insane. So if you were, if you are ever like me, I know a lot of our listeners aren't, and they're very in touch with all that, which is great.
Speaker 2: But just go and get checked or talk.
Speaker 4: To someone you know. There's no shame in it.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 4: Mitch did have to write my referral letter to my new therapist.
Speaker 2: Yes, I kept pestering you saying I've given Patrick's some but he's my therapist. It's gorgeous. And I said, have your bloody reached out yet? Have you reached out to Patrick? No? No, no. And because I'm over on your side of the desk today and you left your emails open, I just wrote up an email. I wrote it on your behalf and I was like, all right, do I have permission to send this? I'm sending it. I forced you into therapy.
Speaker 5: How easy is that?
Speaker 4: Mitch goes well, do you want to be my pa? I could try to give twenty bucks an hour? Mitch goes off, I earned more of McDonald's mate.
Speaker 2: Really, Actually, no, is that a ship wage? Well it's not ideal, it's not, it's not nothing, but it's.
Speaker 5: Just above like minimum what is minimum wage these days? It's not like seventeen or something.
Speaker 2: Ad also depends on your age, I think, yeah, true, true. I swear to God. When I first started at macas when I was fourteen, it was like nine dollars at Hell.
Speaker 4: That is, you know mac is high at kids for that reason.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And of course the older I got, the less shifts I was getting weird.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding that?
Speaker 2: I never get windo?
Speaker 4: I kid, true fos very.
Speaker 5: Dry never kids?
Speaker 4: Is that really is unethical? It also came up in Cole's They love coals there's always sixty plus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they love the old I love.
Speaker 2: The oldiest because they're so dum.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 2: Every Cols has a helen.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yes I have a helen. My coals that I work with worked at fuck me. I got a haircut yesterday next to the coals. I used to work out there. We go, oh really yeah, and like I can't walk past it. They're crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh really.
Speaker 4: Faith leaves the self checkout area to come back. I go, Faith, you get back in there because you are in control of that self checkout. Don't let anyone steal.
Speaker 2: I'll be ready for mind that just mayor you've got more about mental health.
Speaker 4: That min was sort of a pot luck, you know when you get like a mixed bag. Mine's a lucky dipitchem, I will quickly add, because it's a lucky inflation at the moment, God is.
Speaker 2: Thirteen eleven? Fourteen is the lifeline number if you need immediate.
Speaker 4: He yes, of course, of course. Oh I we'll say seven eleven petrol tracker. Fuck, it's good, is it? You lock your prices in?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Mygem is actually serve overlated.
Speaker 4: Oh great, well it was great to let's dive right in for it.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do I look like a Laura Biding citizen to you? Would you be suspicious of me if I walked into your establishment?
Speaker 5: No, not at all.
Speaker 4: No, I wouldn't No, no, you wouldn't be.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I do look like a Laura Biding citizen, Thank you, because I went to the survey yesterday and the guy was so suss on me.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: I was on the way to a friend's birthday dinner. And you know those gift bags. If you can't be fucked wrapping a present, you just chucked in a bag. I've got a pile of bags at home just in case I haven't need it, and So I was going to the dinner, grabbed a bag, went to the servey, got a couple of packets of mint slices because that's a favorite my friend, and I was paying for it to the counter. They're like, what about that bag, mate? And I'm like, what about the bag? And he goes, are you're going to pay for that too? I was like, oh, I brought it with me, arshole, and it's like, you're sure about that? And I'm like, he does not want to push me too far. I'll go full boging Gate on this fucking alf. I was like, you don't even sell gift bags here, idiot? Actually say that, No, not quite, not quite, but he did at one point and go, oh, well, then why don't I check the security cameras to make sure that it was in your hand when you walked in?
Speaker 8: Nah?
Speaker 2: And I said go right ahead, and he goes, all right, you wait there, and I said no, I'm that confident that I've done nothing wrong. I'm leaving right now. And if I'm wrong and you actually do spot that I stole it in here, call the cops if you need to, Oh, do what you need to do. Like he was just one of those customer service people that like the power would gone to his head. He was taking it so seriously. I'm like, relax, brother, that's yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: And you know what really irks me about that shit, Like you're working for a mega corporation, they would not hesitate to fire you in a heartbeat. Don't put your neck out. Also, you could not that you are. But he could have said that to the wrong person on the wrong day, and they could have shot him in the face.
Speaker 2: You know, I do carry a small blade with me at all time. He's like getting ship him in the fucking kidney's the dog? Oh, both of them? But what's the point? Like God, and maybe he was having a bad day, that's no excuse.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. Like, even if he thought you did steal it, he could have at least approached it in a different way.
Speaker 2: You what about the people you're wearing similar to what I'm wearing now. Really, it's like I can't bring an inmate outfit. I've got a huge backpack on and I'm wearing a huge Hell's Angels biky gang leather jacket on.
Speaker 4: And that's the problem was I was wearing my usual leather knuckle dusters and my gold grills.
Speaker 2: And I've been in there in my Edward Scissorhans cockpipe with all my knives. What an idiot.
Speaker 4: I've had experiences like that just with retail workers. You go, mate, come on, we're the same. We're fraying. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Like they're such a sticklers for the rules, and it's like, get a life, bitch, Like the people are macas who if you say to them after the fact, oh, can I grab a some Whitten sales losce and like me fifty cents? Yeah, I throw a brother of sauce, babes. It's fine.
Speaker 4: That happened to me last night. You know what. Last night I actually got twenty four naggings for me and hate and I take them home and they gave you that. They gave me the full strength coat because I had a sip and it's ten o'clock. I can't have a full strength coke. I won't sleep. So I go, oh, this is full strength. Well that's what you ordered, and I went, no, I actually ordered a diet coke. What says here coke?
Speaker 2: Well, rewind the tape really, like do you think I'm light?
Speaker 4: Like? Is this a game?
Speaker 2: Just do it?
Speaker 4: You? Know what I mean, get it.
Speaker 2: The customer is always right? Yes, that's what they say. What happened to that?
Speaker 4: The customer is always right, although the customer is also very rude my alma, like, oh my god, she does not hesitate, very.
Speaker 2: Rude, Like I'm not encouraging people to be currents because that's have you ever been present when someone you're with is being a current It's so humiliating. I just kind of burying my face in my hand like I'm not with them, with them, yes the way to God. Yeah, everyone just needs to go easy on each other. No, no being currents to customer service, but also customer service. Don't be dogs a man and accuse me of said it fucking three dollar gift bag. I'm good for it, bar, but it's fine. Where is it?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 4: We go?
Speaker 7: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: That's enough of these two? Now let's hear and is it you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jake, Let's hear what one of our idiots has to say, and is it just me of their own? And if they do hear themselves on the podcast, they can hit our prize. Keep Jennifer a prize. Yep, I've seen in the dms. Yet there's a couple that have been neglected. People are claiming their prize and no reply.
Speaker 5: Yes, I step it up, bitch, I'll take your job to No, they've actually been coming through my personal Instagram.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh is that better?
Speaker 5: Well yes, because at the moment I've kind of lost access to the Instagram.
Speaker 2: What do you to the couple of mites again? How long has this been going on?
Speaker 5: About five days?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought she was going to be like four months worth of prize keeping.
Speaker 5: Of course not No, I am a dedicated prize woman.
Speaker 4: The security a Mitch and I got on that weekend the other day and I freaked out from it were being hacked.
Speaker 2: Yes, it would have been No, that was me because one of my contacts that Instagram has been hassling me for months saying you need to add two factor authentication to the couple of mitches account. And I was like, fine, I'll do it, but then everyone got logged out. Sorry about that?
Speaker 5: Oh I care?
Speaker 2: That fringed me out?
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 2: After the hacking of hate it was perilously close to the optus breach, and you're like, it's happening. They took down up with and now they're coming for someone even larger and even bigger corporation. The couple of Mitch of Instagram.
Speaker 4: This was just an entree mega hack.
Speaker 2: That is the couple of Mitch's Instagram. All right, who are going to hear from today?
Speaker 4: It's a it's a it's a live call, Mitch. Yeah, you're going to have to make that happen.
Speaker 3: I probably should have done that off the cloud.
Speaker 4: You know how to do it.
Speaker 2: That doesn't matter. It's what's an all podcasts normally, normally you can give me a number.
Speaker 4: I'm holding it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I can give you a little Her name is. It's a lovely name, jem Bay.
Speaker 5: It's a nice name, Jemba.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's actually d j E m b e.
Speaker 5: But it's pronounced Oh I like that.
Speaker 2: Is that her actual name? Jemba?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right, okay, well I'm giving and she's got.
Speaker 4: An hey loo with that bar whatever.
Speaker 10: Jem Bay.
Speaker 2: There, you actually got her.
Speaker 4: They thought I was wrong, jem but I thought it was.
Speaker 2: A stage name like dj Emba or something.
Speaker 10: No, I'm literally just like people always get it wrong. I was trying to text so that you know how.
Speaker 5: To say it.
Speaker 7: For me.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, jem Bay jimbay.
Speaker 11: What is there?
Speaker 4: What's your ethnicity or what's the what's the history behind jembe.
Speaker 10: Well, I am the whitest person you ever meet. I did notice that my parents had like really common names and they hate it. So they're like, we're going to give our kids like really unique.
Speaker 4: Name, like fu Rebecca, just like we don't.
Speaker 10: Want any Emmas in this house.
Speaker 2: That's money. That's like Hayden.
Speaker 4: My partner, his mum named him Hayden but spelled it j y d N purely because she's like, he'll stand out.
Speaker 10: I hate it.
Speaker 7: A lot.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I hate someone because it makes it makes coffee shops so awkward. So I have like a fake name.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I had a friend that did that. Her name was Maray, but it was Morell's. Every time she got coffee it was Sarah. She couldn't been fucked explaining it's French.
Speaker 10: Yeah, God, I'm Lily. I'm always like Yellie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I always do a joke name to like make someone whoever I'm with laugh, But then I forget what my name is.
Speaker 2: Carolina. What the fuck was that me?
Speaker 3: Or was.
Speaker 4: It happens all the time anyway, Julie, what is your Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Brad's going to count you in all right after he's done his little is it just me? Or you finish this sentence? A kajener? All right, gotta draft?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 10: Can the class of twenty twenty two not catch a goddamn break?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you in year twelve?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's happening? Because it's hc at the moment.
Speaker 10: Right, yeah, Well, because we have we started off with the bushfires when like end of year nine, started year ten, then COVID for two years and now I'm bloody flooded.
Speaker 8: Oh where about because I'm northern Victoria.
Speaker 2: And so what do they make you do the exams from home or something?
Speaker 10: No, it was just that we missed all of our like muck up day. We didn't see like the last like five days of school. That's the best I've just had my English exams.
Speaker 2: Oh you reckon? You went?
Speaker 10: Oh God, horribly?
Speaker 2: What's the area study belonging or some ship? Yeah? What's a keyword? God?
Speaker 10: No, it's like leadership.
Speaker 4: Ah, oh, God should have called us. We could have given you a lesson. Your poor thing though, that's rough, Like yeah, it's a cursed year. Have you got unique exceptions yet? Like, have you found out what you're doing next year?
Speaker 10: No, they're not until like end of December.
Speaker 2: Oh can I just say that this little pocket right now October until March next year when UNI actually starts. If that's your plan, I don't know. Oh these few months are so good. I loved it once once exams were over and I just had fuck all to do. It was glorious. I think I was drunk the whole time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was on a fridge to fridge for about three days straight after my exams.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is?
Speaker 4: It's where you like nominate four or five people's houses that live in the area, and they all open their fridge and you get all bikes or scooters and you go from freee to fridge and you get progressively drunker.
Speaker 2: Oh I say, oh, that sounds right up.
Speaker 4: Free to fridge some people on rollerblades, scooters, ripsticks, screen machines.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So is that your last examer? Have you got more to go?
Speaker 10: I've got six more.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Oh my god, what are they.
Speaker 10: I've got psychology, I've got two mass exams. I've got two music exams and literature Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, what the I didn't know that psychology was a high school subject.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that could have.
Speaker 2: Saved me a world of pain, a lot of money if I just learned it myself, if.
Speaker 10: Everyone joins it being like, oh, we're gonna learn about our diagnoses, and then it's literally like sleep, diets, boring things like that.
Speaker 2: Ah the essential.
Speaker 4: Do you get an atar in Queensland? What happens with your score?
Speaker 2: Victoria?
Speaker 4: Victor? In Victoria, didn't you say for far off Queensland?
Speaker 2: Normal, Victoria?
Speaker 4: Are we still doing the podcast?
Speaker 2: What's her name? It's Cuba?
Speaker 4: No Chocuba is addressed? Or now what do you get in Victoria? Do you get a score?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Your music subject is going to drag your atar down? Bitch my drama.
Speaker 4: Let's I got a band six, but I still got a sixty nine atar and a slap on the wrists from missus Manos. I had a shit run. That's going to fuck you up?
Speaker 10: Oh god, yeah that, And I'm like, because we have like the lowest mass is the one that I'm doing, so that's going to drag me down to and literature.
Speaker 2: I literally just opted out. I didn't even get an atar, and I was like what, I don't know, won't hurt me?
Speaker 4: Or did you not get one?
Speaker 2: I think they called it non matriculating or something. I was like, oh, I just tap out. I don't need one.
Speaker 4: Good for you.
Speaker 2: Look how far off come?
Speaker 4: Fuck the atar, Jenny, you would have done very well. I'd suspect ninety five.
Speaker 2: A shit, what are you going to do with Uni Jimba? Is that your plan?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I'm having to going to art history?
Speaker 2: So sorry. I just suddenly felt really tired up.
Speaker 4: Is that the history of art?
Speaker 2: Or yes?
Speaker 10: No, it's actually the history of trains.
Speaker 2: But okay, very funny.
Speaker 4: Jem Bay, get your prize with price Keeper Jenna and Rackers.
Speaker 2: She's doing an art historyticating her fork lift license. Forget it anyway, Jamba, Look, we wish you all the best with your exams. Okay, Oh, thank good luck.
Speaker 4: See you, jam Bay, get in touch with price Keeper Jenna, get yourself your prize.
Speaker 2: Thanks. How do I fucking hang out?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ship, she's still there? Just pressed. I think she took the she's gone.
Speaker 4: She's gone, lovely girl.
Speaker 2: I am feeling a lot of power on this side of the death st I just answered these random.
Speaker 4: Call take one hand and do it?
Speaker 2: Heyes, Keith, what's your name?
Speaker 5: My name is?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry to hear that.
Speaker 3: All right, she's gone. That's fun.
Speaker 4: Hang up from her.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're doing any contest at this time, are they?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: What was win next calling for?
Speaker 4: That's the name of my hairdresser?
Speaker 5: What wind Decks?
Speaker 2: No Wenita anyway, I don't forget. If you want to get an is it just you on the show, you can hit us up on Instagram at couple of mitches. Oh right now, Mitchell, I reckon, you're going to enjoy this what we're about to do, because I know you love haggling. Yeah, oh I do? He doesn't on Facebook marketplace negotiating. I'd say real life marketplaces.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And do you love a cheeky scam like getting getting away with a freebie? That's what I'm talking about all the time.
Speaker 4: I would never scam anyone, but I love it. I love I love her two for one as well, Baker's Delight. I don't need to, but I'll buy two.
Speaker 2: Just like a sly little freebie. Okay, but what you're about to hear? Can I just say this is so brazen? I would not be game enough to do from what you're about to hear. Yeah, I'm not balls enough to do this. So anyone who listened to my old podcasts not my cup of tea, you'd remember Achlan Garnett. Of course, my co host.
Speaker 4: I don't even gag anymore. She's such an angel in my eyes that she doesn't deserve to be gagged at.
Speaker 2: Good. Well, she's on the line now, I'm glad to think. Honey, now tell us what's this cheeky scam of yours. I was blown away when she told me, what have you done?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 8: Just the preface, I prefer mastermind versus scammer.
Speaker 9: Will be real.
Speaker 8: Please please play Mastermind by Taylor Swift in the background the whole time I'm speaking. And I am a Sagittarius, so I do have my reasons for this. So basically what happened was a few years ago. I failed about like twenty five. It was in twenty nineteen, so.
Speaker 2: You were old enough to do better.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was old enough to know better. Unfortunately I was twenty five years old, so I was at a party, had a bit much to drink. I'm definitely the kind of girl who like, no matter what time of night it is, I will go back to my house, like I don't want to be around other people. I will go home.
Speaker 10: But I fell asleep.
Speaker 2: She slept on my couch last weekend.
Speaker 8: I was going to say, I fell asleep on the couch and from Rando at the party. I woke up the next day just feeling absolutely foul. And it was like eight am, like birds were chirping, and I was like, I can't stay here. I got on these people well enough to just like sit here and have brecky. So I got up and then I grabbed like a loose green bag that was around, grabbed a packet of shape and a bottle of tequila.
Speaker 2: It doesn't in there. That's not the only freebie, none of which you brought.
Speaker 4: You were thieving these items.
Speaker 8: No, no, I drank all my drinks and then, like in my opinion, you know, like eat the rich like they had like at least multiples of the same things. I've got no money, like I can do what I want. So I grabbed that from petting home. I'm like checking my maps and I'm like, all right, it's gonna take two buses. I need to get a bus to Broadway and local sitting in people will know bad shopping cent. I get all the way to Broadway and then I get off the bus and I think, oh, I need to go grocery shopping. So if I go home first, I'm not gonna end up doing so I'm gonna walk up the road. I might as well do on here I do that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm out of the house once a day. I'm gonna do it all while I'm out.
Speaker 8: Ye, and like, let me tell you, I looked at a crepit like I was mortal, Like closing the night before, I'm like limping around broader the bug eyes like the lights are too bright. So I decided to go to the cinema. And again I have no money, Like I'm always over drafted this point. It's like pay days and two days. She's got enough, got it?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 8: I transfer out of the savings. It's a weekend.
Speaker 4: It's you shower it sins No, this is still from the day.
Speaker 2: Okay, I shower.
Speaker 8: Before I went to the party, So it's only been twelve hours.
Speaker 4: I'm just painting a picture.
Speaker 5: So you decided to go to the movies, Okay.
Speaker 8: Yes, so I go to the movies. I have no money. So what I do is I walk. I walk up to the ticket ma'am, and I put on my scam face. I come up with a little story. I'm like, there's no holes in this one. I was like, hey, so sorry, can you tell about cinema Aladdin is playing in. I'm mentally meeting my mum. I keep telling her to send me a screen shot the tickets, which's like fifty years old. You can't figure out.
Speaker 10: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 8: And he was like, no, yeah, that's all good. It's in the cinema five and he just let me go through. And I was like, okay, oh my god, I just walk on in. I was like, well, I'm in here, so I can say for as long as I want. Now I go see Aladdin. I walk out.
Speaker 10: I'm like, I'm not.
Speaker 8: Ready to go home. I'm feeling crap. I might go see another movie, like what helps is on? I'm pottering around. Oh book Smart walked in. I was like, great, what another flick?
Speaker 4: And You're like, you're already passed the ticket man, as you said, So no one's checking these tickets when you're going to the other.
Speaker 8: Movie, you know, so once you're in there, you're in. I've seen a second movie. I see a poster and I find out you can get a free refours of large popcorn if you're a hot To Awards member. I'm not a holt To Awards member. I download Hoyts Awards right then and there. I don't have a large popcorn, so I pull a large popcorn out of the bin something out.
Speaker 10: I walk up to the man with my new Hoyts Awards think.
Speaker 8: And I was like, hey, can I get a refill of this? But also I actually spilled soda on it, so you can get me. Can you get me a new box please? And he was like, yeah, sure, take your hands me a large off. I go third movie that The third movie was honestly, I fell asleep during it. I think it was some sort of Marvel flick catching the end of something else. This was a full day, like Asian's Day Out.
Speaker 2: The Southern day off.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then I left Broadway. It was probably like seven thirty pm at this point because I'm setting I'd finis shot the last in my pequla.
Speaker 10: I go feed the duck and I just had a delightful.
Speaker 8: Walk on and that was my whole day. And it was just just so I didn't pay for the bus either.
Speaker 2: I just love how well thought out it was. All the excuses like, oh, I spilt soda in this box, can give me a new box?
Speaker 8: Say anything with confidence and people believe you.
Speaker 4: Would you not do it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Do you feel like you're too old for this rich?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I feel like if I did it now, I do it for one movie, and I probably wouldn't steal the tequila nor the box to shape. That was a bit dodge.
Speaker 2: I feel bad about that one random house.
Speaker 8: Everything else, nah, could not care, like stealing from major cooperations whatever, They'll be fine. Eat the rich.
Speaker 2: This is what I mean. Like, you can never go back there out you're fucked.
Speaker 8: Oh christ, all right, well where are we going to go?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 8: Girls?
Speaker 2: Who knows? Who knows?
Speaker 4: Prison? By the sounds of things, no one will take us. No prison will take you because you'll sneak out, you'll escape. It's like you're like Alcatraz in the sixties. You just did too.
Speaker 8: I could talk my way out of prison, like clearly, Yeah, my god, I'm so sorry. I think someone sent you the wrong paperwork. I'm not actually meant to be here. You said you have a screenshop with the wrong girl, Like.
Speaker 4: I don't know if.
Speaker 2: Anyway, good luck behind Bartsal and you've just confessed on the record, so yeah.
Speaker 4: I love you, yea bye bye.
Speaker 2: What a star I know. Can you top that any cheeky scams?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm doing at the moment. Actually, I've done my whole life. But I've told Hayden I'm like, I should talk about this on the podcast. He said, don't because if it gets out, it'll ruin it for you. But I know, I think I'm ready to admit it. Yeah, okay, So this is a scam that I've been doing since I've been driving. So we've had a license for ten years now.
Speaker 2: Really shit, it's just right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said seventeen, so twenty seven, yeah, ten years Jenna, of course. You know anyway, when you are in a parking station, a big one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you've told me about this, and this ties in with what actually said. If you say anything with confidence, they'll believe you.
Speaker 4: What you do is you don't worry about how long you shop, You spend as long as you need, you buy what you want. Don't worry about validating your ticket anywhere.
Speaker 2: Because you know how it's like two hours free. Yeah, after that, Actually, Jenna wouldn't. I No, we'd have to explain it to you. Yeah, after like two hours or so, you have to start paying for the car park.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so go to your way out. I'm getting your car, drive to the Boomgate. And then what you want to do is you want to press the phone button.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's exactly what you do.
Speaker 4: Re ringing, ringing, Hello Wilson, Hi mate, Sorry listen, I've just paid in cash at the booth on level three and it's now asking me to pay twenty dollars. But I just paid cash just now. Yeah cash. Oh, thank you so much, buddy. Boom Gate opens my every single time, every time.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But then you also be like, oh sorry about this, mate, Like you gotta get on their side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I paid.
Speaker 4: Hey do we pay cash? We paid? No, we paid cash. Yeah, but it was forty but now it says twenty like you just add details.
Speaker 5: That is impressive.
Speaker 2: So I love an innocent little scam like that. I'd like to hear more if people slide into our DMS a couple of mitches. We'll get more on the podcast next week. Harles, I don't want to hear like full on felonies. I don't hear like illegal shit, just a cheeky scam that you're like like whenever I was using the self serf check out when I was a poor UNI student. I've realized that Chap six way fuck all. So you can throw that straight in the bag and it won't say unexpected item in the bagging area.
Speaker 4: I didn't say, yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Just getting free Chap six for ages without scanning them and just chuck them in because they're light enough. Yeah, yeah, I mean I do the classic.
Speaker 4: Everything's an imperial Mandarin in my Hayden loves mangoes, but we just get a lot of imperial MENA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't.
Speaker 4: If you're a criminal, please don't hit us up. I Mitch and Mitch half. For years, I've been taking the superannuation of retired veterans mine that was sent in from Jena.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a j Rochester calls in and goes, I scammed the single mother's pension. I got fired from the biggest loser for it.
Speaker 4: My god, imagine that.
Speaker 2: Please don't anyway, Yes, we want to hear more like cheeky little scams at couple of mitches. We'll get more on the podcast next week.
Speaker 1: Is it just me listening on Spotify? Don't forget to leave a five.
Speaker 5: Star you're listening to Is it just me?
Speaker 2: By the way, Before we move on, can I just say that last week we were talking about that Lady Gaga perfume Fame, Yes, Fame, and she tried to emulate the smell of blood and come in this perfume. I promise i'd bring it in and look here it is.
Speaker 4: I saw that what it was.
Speaker 2: You want to give it a whiff? Hold on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to cleanse my palate. I've got some vitamins here, I'll smell them.
Speaker 2: No, they're Jackie Oath prescription pills.
Speaker 4: Oh really, yeah, empty.
Speaker 2: I help myself when I'm over there.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I want to look at the bottle. I'll do a review now.
Speaker 2: The weird thing is that it's supposed to smell like blood and coum, which does sound quite rancid, but yeah, it absolutely smells gorgeous. It's possibly my favorite fragrance.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 2: You gottles just.
Speaker 5: A really pretty bottle.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, it's is it black or black black liquid? But when you spray, you don't have to worry about your white shirts because yeah, it comes out clear. Here we go, give it a whiff. What do you reckon the blood? And come, fragrance, what do you think I'm not getting any blood?
Speaker 4: Or come?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to hear that, Jenny.
Speaker 4: You try.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's pills for that. It's sweet. Oh there's no blood, gorgeous, small calm. Then it's gonna get a headache. She said last week she can't handle fragrance and.
Speaker 5: I'm doing one spray, probably won't too many.
Speaker 2: What do you think it's.
Speaker 5: Very chemist warehouse like?
Speaker 2: How very dare you?
Speaker 4: Well, that's what Gaga said. She said she wanted to encapsulate. Yes, the Christie Swan slave.
Speaker 2: She literally said in an interview she was doing press for the Fragrance, and she said, I have a very interesting mind, but I want to smell like a slut to be honest.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's incredible. We all girl, And at the end of the day, that's all where that's all we're trying for.
Speaker 2: That's rush, all right?
Speaker 4: Should we dive into talk back to and on? I think I'm getting come. Know, you just did what passed me, Jana, didn't you?
Speaker 2: She's dripping again, that's revaulting disgusting started it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was more insinuating it was dried on the jackets, not like currently dripping anyway. Yes, let's do talk back things.
Speaker 2: Yep. So talk back tings is where we play the weird shit that occurs on talkback radio because it's a fucking cesspool, isn't it. Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: You get some weird characters machine also from the hosts and from the listeners the hosts, because you think about it, these poor fuckers have to feel so much time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no songs, very few bad breaks often, yeah, especially at ABC, but yeah, that's why they get so many odd characters calling through. And often when it's a really popular talkback radio station, you could be on hold for ages, like we have called talkback radio stations in this segment. And we don't have to wait too long because we pick on the underdogs. We go for the less popular stations so that we don't have to wait too long. But the really popular stations, you could be on hold for quite a while because there's, believe it or not, lots of people calling through and over. On three a W apparently one man was on hold so long that he just fell asleep. What and so by the time they took his call, this is what they heard.
Speaker 7: John calls from South Australia. Get a John.
Speaker 6: Oh no, John's been hanging on. It's been a good twenty odd minutes or so, and he's fallen asleep.
Speaker 7: We had the passing parade and the news and a break and another call. Yeah, that's a big snare. I wonder if John's married, because I snore a bit like this.
Speaker 6: Actually, I fell asleep in the office yesterday afternoon, Like I've got a door that shuts, and I just a little on the tired side, so I just leaned back on the chair.
Speaker 7: It's still snoring.
Speaker 6: I lean back on the chair and put my feet up on the desk and I just closed my eyes just I'll just get a little five minute power and app and then I wake myself.
Speaker 4: Up with a small.
Speaker 7: Oh you there, John, mate? Yeah, good mate?
Speaker 6: How are you tripped me off on?
Speaker 7: No, that's all right. It happens at this time in the morning. Not a problem.
Speaker 2: I love that he had stuck with it. Didn't move on to any other callers, just stuck with the snoring, poor thing. So it was a snoring on the line for a total of sixty seconds. That's a long time before he finally went Now, what.
Speaker 4: Do we think the setup was? I was trying to picture that was the fine on his neck on his lap or was he in a bluetooth head thing?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was like a home phone and he just kind of had it tucked between his cheek and his shoulder. That's what I'm imagining.
Speaker 4: Why was he querying whether or not he had a partner.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think that was like heterosexual humor, like my wife balls me, Oh, I wonder if he's married. I snare like, yeah, right right, if he's married, will be for long. And so I was thinking that we should try and beat that. Sixty seconds. We call a radio station and snore on the line. See how long it takes them to hang up. Similar to coughing fit chicken. Yeah, coughing fit chicken, but snoring fit chicken.
Speaker 4: It's literally perfect for me. Coughing fit chicken. We had to stop for medical reasons because I was coughing up my last.
Speaker 2: No, you literally just have a nap now, I just sleep.
Speaker 4: It's perfect for me. But try to call a radio station.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, because I was thinking that not a lot of radio stations would stick with that call. If we're trying to beat the record, most radio stations could be like, okay, then are there and then move on. So maybe we should call someone else. Yeah, and also it's quite handy that you're feeling fucked in the head today, because that will lend itself quite nicely to your character.
Speaker 4: Dot wickens it will.
Speaker 2: She's seen all of the best of the time, So yeah, that's perfect for your current. She's here, she is here, Bring in Dot, the ninety year old alter ego of Mitches. Come on in. Children, don't spill the lemonade. She spilled her.
Speaker 4: She's diabetic.
Speaker 2: She can't have.
Speaker 4: Its common blood.
Speaker 2: That's the lady perfumed, absolute delicious.
Speaker 4: Some of that now it has to you. Now listen to blood.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're going to get you to make a phone call. And are you feeling a bit tired? It's not off if you on? Yes, what is it?
Speaker 4: Yes, my right around the corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't thought of who we're going to call on your behalf though, Dot Mitchell Cherry come back. Yeah, who should we call instead of a radio station? What? What about? How made it tv SN We call her a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: You've done that. I feel like a number would be blocked. What if we were to call a sleep apnear clinic, they't have so much empathy because they're used to it. In fact, this is probably a daily occurrence clinic.
Speaker 2: That will definitely be the sixty seconds, okay?
Speaker 4: Or a sleep center or a sleep study. I've had a sleep study done. They're very nice.
Speaker 2: Do we want Peninsula Sleep Clinic or Sydney Sleep Center?
Speaker 4: I think Sydney Sleep Senate. Yeah, right, we'll give them a Well you want us to call on no, I pissed.
Speaker 3: Shit?
Speaker 4: Okay, into the mic?
Speaker 7: Dot?
Speaker 2: Now do you think she should talk first or DOT should? Yes, she should talk for a bit and then at some stage just does off. Here's the Jenna, can you get your stuff watch ready, and just once the snoring starts. Ye, see if we can beat the sixty So.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna once Dot starts, she should continue storing until she gets hung up on or should she wake up?
Speaker 2: Correct? That's right, Sorry, I'm practicing. She's got to say. There's something to be said for your multitasking because I'm trying to talk and the number at the same time and google the fucking clinic. Thank you. I wonder your brain's fast.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why I'm twisted in the head.
Speaker 2: Okay, especially because we don't pre prepare this ship. We think of it spontaneously and I'm like, gor okay, here we go, Okay, give this all come up, here's fun.
Speaker 4: Yes, Sydney Sleep Center and a boy speaking.
Speaker 2: Kind of a bomane.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry your name? Oh and I'm so sorry, dear, I heard a bombanee or abomination.
Speaker 12: Madam.
Speaker 13: No, my name is Doohn Wiggins and my GP has referred me to look in for a examination, a sleep examination.
Speaker 10: Sure, not a problem?
Speaker 11: Did they give you a.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'll have to check. Let me just check my I'll just check my note one second.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: H m hm.
Speaker 11: Uh No.
Speaker 10: I believe you could drop it off as any pathology was there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Exactly? Was there copy that she referred to or was it just a generic that she gave you?
Speaker 10: Okay, not a problem, Yeah, drop.
Speaker 8: It off at any pathology company with the letter and that shebut okay, no worries.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 2: M are you there?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Oh sorry bormonation?
Speaker 2: You there?
Speaker 4: I have indeed, I'm so sorry. I don't have the referral. I'm gonna have to buzz you back, darling.
Speaker 10: All right, so if you contact your doctor and get the referral, all I.
Speaker 13: Need to do is email it to us and then we can make you a booking.
Speaker 4: So the doctor needs to recite the referral before you can make you're an appointment. All right, thank you, thank you doing beutiful? Thanks? Oh dear, she was too sweet. I couldn't she was so nice.
Speaker 2: Did you give her matter under her breath?
Speaker 6: Fuck?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, so how long did they go?
Speaker 2: A minute?
Speaker 5: Forty seven seconds?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you definitely beat the sixty second. Where's the effect? Come on? Give me some.
Speaker 4: Mitchell green one. It should be green. Anything excitable is green.
Speaker 2: Elevator music is green.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously that's not a fucking winner sound effect.
Speaker 4: What else do I have?
Speaker 2: I can't find a blood Winn's sound.
Speaker 4: All I find?
Speaker 2: No, No, I won't move on until I found I'll just type in w any Yeah, be out of practice, sorry about this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're totally I actually need to get her details. I do need a sleep study.
Speaker 2: On top of everything.
Speaker 4: Have you you had a sleep study before?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Someone watches you sleep the whole night with probes on.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do that, but I couldn't get to sleep, and then they think I've got real issues.
Speaker 4: No, they're in a it's like a two way glass thing like they don't you can't watch.
Speaker 2: Hang on, Shut up, jenn, I tell me the time again. How did I do.
Speaker 5: One minute forty seven seconds?
Speaker 2: We beat the record. That's when we give out cars close enough?
Speaker 5: Also, is Dot's still in here?
Speaker 2: No, she's still asleep down.
Speaker 4: Ship?
Speaker 2: No, hey, don must change my wheel. Get Oh she's dropped.
Speaker 4: Get out ending the show?
Speaker 2: All right, thanks for coming.
Speaker 4: Okay, we should get out of here. What a mixed bag. Dot Wiggins is featured on the show.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I'm in your chair. Run on the show. I decide if we're getting out of here? All right, Oh yeah, we should get out of here. Actually, well, sure, thanks for joining us for another episode. Is it's me idiots?
Speaker 4: Oh so absolutely pleasure? Are you talking to me?
Speaker 2: I said, idiots?
Speaker 4: Oh well, I mean you're talking to me next week. I'll be back.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 4: The show will be smooth and seamless as always. I'll be back in the case me, I thought, it was fine. I've actually quite liked sitting over here. I mean, we're almost done with season four. Really, maybe for season five when we return, we shake things up a bit.
Speaker 2: Now I'll just keep covering it until your brain's better, so I'll just take over the permanently.
Speaker 4: Okay, you could.
Speaker 2: I think that's really nice. It's good. I'm flexing my old muscles. I haven't used the panel for agent.
Speaker 4: Can you believe we're almost in season five?
Speaker 2: My god, I know that's when some shows start to go downhill, like TV shows.
Speaker 4: Season five, Really, some get a second wind, don't you think?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Drakon Season five is when Mcloud's daughter started going downhill.
Speaker 5: Dinner Yeah, yeah, definitely Season five breaking bad.
Speaker 4: Season five I think that was the end.
Speaker 2: But not us. We won't be going downhill at all, only up from here. When were we ever up the hill?
Speaker 4: We're on a very flat could second. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 4: Get in touch a couple of mitches, etcetera, etcetera. We'll see you next.
Speaker 2: Week, catch you, then you see ya, see you?
Speaker 5: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast up.
Speaker 2: Welcome to a no, no, no, you're.
Speaker 5: So overworked you just rest, just rest up.
Speaker 2: Welcome to your shoulders look tensely back, Yeah, relaxedy shoulders a bit. Welcome to add briefings. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show is done and then we just talked shit here. Nothing's planned or anything with that.
Speaker 4: New thing that we say, Hi you, addressing the one person listening. It does sound like you from Netflix. Have you seen it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, but they don't say the word you.
Speaker 4: He does in his monologue, he goes, hello you, and he kills them.
Speaker 5: Oh no, he calls them by their names nobody.
Speaker 4: In the monologue he goes, I want you. It does Joe Black.
Speaker 2: Well, you remember a couple of weeks ago when you had an episode off, Yes, and then Sam and Jenna ditched me, so it was literally just me. I ended the show by saying thank you for sticking with me, dear listener, And then people wererote in the group saying that it felt like I was talking just to them. Oh, it's more intimate. When the room smells like come and blood, I'm feeling intimate.
Speaker 4: It does smell you know what?
Speaker 2: As we should start saying you to the listeners.
Speaker 4: Hey you, that's what they're saying. Radio school. You should never say guys, hey.
Speaker 2: Guys, which I don't necessarily agree with that. I think it's fine we say oh you, how are you?
Speaker 4: Truly? Also, they got the whole point is don't say guys, because it isolates people and makes it feel like you're not just talking to them. What idiot thinks that commercial public radio is just for you?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but you are so nice that James Demand had got on the wireless for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That You've got to be so naive. God, it's like thinking that fucking House of Cards was made and produced at three million episode for you.
Speaker 5: You nobody else.
Speaker 2: So stupid. Plus, some of the best people in radio don't do that. They don't isolate the one lifter and say yes you. They go hello world, I'm John Laws.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: I think we should do it regardless, even though we've just bad mouthed. I think we should do it.
Speaker 4: We're not a radio show, exactly.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 4: Everyone thinks you up. We've got the big radio awards this weekend. When you say were sorry, it will actually be sad, Mitch, because you come every year because you've.
Speaker 2: Normally only been to one, actually two, I've been to two.
Speaker 4: I've only been to one.
Speaker 5: Remember the first one you ever went to. We're working together, but we.
Speaker 2: Don't know each other that this was the role we went to. I don't think i've been to one with you.
Speaker 4: I went twenty my first. Accress, we're talking about the Australian Commercial Radio Awards of you. Yeah, they are. They are like the low Gis or the awards for the radio industry. Anyway, my first one was twenty sixteen. When twenty sixteen, No, when did I ask? Fucking technically?
Speaker 2: You did? I mean I actually did it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: You didn't that well, twenty sixteen was my first.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: But I'm obviously not going to this one because I was nominated for Biggest Loss to the industry, as I told you. But what are you laughing at? Well?
Speaker 4: You Bert Newton, farlapar all nominated and I mean two horses is year. That's a lot. No Bert, you ballet? Yeah, Barley, obviously you you won't be there. That sad, but general and I are going. Has Genna showing you what she's wearing.
Speaker 2: It's more requesting of what she's not wearing. Holy she's getting the new girls out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is showcasing them.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding? Jones? He's going to be there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's going to have her huge bust out of display.
Speaker 2: Look at my new boosies best bust. Gentlemen, how much would you hate me if I send an all staff email on your behalf Mitchell stop and I said, hello, don't you dare?
Speaker 5: That would be really nice.
Speaker 2: Just a mental health check in, don't do it hi, or reminder it's okay to not be okay. Oh, you just got a calendar alert telehealth with doctor Dorito, doctor Doregan. That's what I say. Time in fifty four minutes, plenty of time. Have you noticed? Is it just me on the fly? Have you noticed? You know how sometimes if something is in your phone calendar, it'll give you an alert saying time to leave. It will take such and such amount of time to get there. I swear my phone mustneak. I don't have a car because I have a house inspection, and it'll take half an hour to drive, but three hours before it'll say leave Now it'll take three hours to get there. And I'm like, I'm not walking to the house infection. It doesn't think I have a car.
Speaker 4: It's set to walk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how to change it. I've tried, I've googled it. Nothing. It literally just goes. Like when I was driving a boging Gate last weekend, it's like two days before leave. Now it'll take two days to.
Speaker 4: Walk to bo Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't forget. That is weird.
Speaker 4: I know. I get the automated text from milk Run and they're like, hello, milk Run VIP, We've got fifteen percent of your essentials, and I go, I never asked. I don't want to use that always can discount coat.
Speaker 2: Know what you say is when? Yeah?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: When did I are?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't think that'll work to a corporation.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite now, catching people out on that, that's I hate.
Speaker 4: I could never do that.
Speaker 2: Say when, Yeah, that's so good.
Speaker 4: That's so annoying. When you're pouring someone to drink, say when?
Speaker 2: Fuck up?
Speaker 4: What does it even mean?
Speaker 2: When? When I said when? But what does it even mean? Say when? To stop?
Speaker 5: Just say tell me when to just say.
Speaker 2: That's perfect, thank you. Imagine if someone says say when, and you go.
Speaker 4: No, say well what say when? I won't.
Speaker 2: You just let them pour heaps and go pardon.
Speaker 4: Fucking hell, I'm going through a Oh you can keep talking.
Speaker 2: I'm just putting.
Speaker 3: Background like this.
Speaker 4: I had a Hucks party. Have I spoken about the Hucks yet?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Oh my what So I had a Hucks party, he said to me.
Speaker 2: When I was in the Hunter Valley. He goes, Oh my god, I'm in the Hunting Valley too. He wasn't even fucking Gosford Valley, looser.
Speaker 4: It was my cousin's combined hens and bucks gender non conforming. Fuck the patriarchy, men and women can party together.
Speaker 2: I think they're just being scabby. Actually, nothing against the patriarchy whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: I forget don't even know. I thought that was funny, Mitchell. So it's addicting you once you start speak of the devil.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, tweeted Kenny, Danny.
Speaker 2: What'd you say? She said?
Speaker 4: Can you tweet? Can you tweet an audio thing?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Danny. Oh that reminded me the Hugs because it's like my cousin. It's a family wedding, and I'm am seeing the wedding. I'm in the groom's party.
Speaker 2: How did you get there.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't know. I wear should have called bron And I said to my mom, Oh, where's the huwks like a month ago, and you know it's up in the Hunt of Alley and I'll cook Anyway. I got the details and I paid my money for Hayden and I for our accommodation. The event will post the address the day before. Great Hayden, I get the car. We accommodate four hours to get to the Hunt of Alley. We get the co, put the address in on Facebook. It's an hour away. It's in Gospel.
Speaker 13: Oh my.
Speaker 4: So it wasn't our fault, but we should have done our due diligence and actually checked the address.
Speaker 2: So we were very early, slightly less picturesque.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Gospard, it was a great It was a great weekend away gos in Gospel. It was like an Airbnb match with a golf course and a lily pond.
Speaker 2: That's very nice, Hello Mitchell speaking.
Speaker 7: Well, I just wanted to organize a new account if I could.
Speaker 4: A new account for what Yeah?
Speaker 7: Hung up?
Speaker 3: Well we could talk for hours.
Speaker 2: Take Lisa from Riverstone when.
Speaker 4: I'll do it.
Speaker 11: Hi, Lisa, I'm sorry you've missed out on the bank of kJ You'll have to call back. Oh damn it, tomorrow, Babe, play again at eight then all day while you were good Will and Woodie for driving home.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 4: That was me just giving my best impression of anyone any producer that works here.
Speaker 2: This screen on my side of the desk actually work. It's worked for twelve years. I did not know that that was a touch screen. I thought that it was just a mirror of your screen so that I could see who's on the line. I didn't know I had any control over.
Speaker 4: The Helen and carrying bars are usual. Hello, Helen, it's mid SHOs. You haven't got in. Now you've got to call back in probably thirty five minutes. Okay, Helen, you turned.
Speaker 2: The phone down in What was that? Sounds like she's been to Helen back. Now you have to pay that.
Speaker 4: That was fucking That was very good and I will run with it.
Speaker 5: Can you answer another one?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, Meets you take one, Jenny, you can take one. I'm just going to take one that doesn't already have their name. Swords A. You're gonna have to ask.
Speaker 5: Hi, kiss, what's your name?
Speaker 3: Natalie?
Speaker 5: What are you calling for? Sorry, you'll have to fix your phone line.
Speaker 3: I want a shame.
Speaker 5: She doesn't deserve to win.
Speaker 4: No, she doesn't have the bank very rue. Think should give some cash? We can actually.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: Should we go?
Speaker 4: I'm getting exhausted?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I think I make that call around here.
Speaker 4: Now that I'm in, I can just clock off if you guys want to keep powering on?
Speaker 2: What are we going to talk about dinner?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What are we going to talk about?
Speaker 3: I asked you first?
Speaker 2: When don't even try it? He don't even try it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How he's that? I feel fucking stupid today. I'm just in one of those moods. I'm going feral. I can feel it.
Speaker 4: Jackie A has some what's her name, Miranda Kirk Cora Organic, so he valued it at least four hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Do you know how hard it is for me to not steal it? Because I sit over there every fucking week and I use Miranda Kirk's products, and they're just sitting there. I don't think Jackie Nort's going to use them.
Speaker 4: This stuff is not cheap. It is Cora Organics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty affordable for what it is.
Speaker 4: Why did Miranda ly curse and Jackie oh Nord a horse brush. That's offensive.
Speaker 2: No, I think that's an exfoliating brya.
Speaker 4: Roma romotherapy associates. What do you do with it?
Speaker 2: Just skin? It's good after a shape. He don't get the grains with what what do you mean?
Speaker 4: What do you put on it?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 2: It just gets rid of dead skin. It's an exfoliator. You dry rub your face in the shower. Idiots. Obviously, ifoliate, you have to be damp. Really you don't. Your skin should look much worse in that case, because I like me exfoliating.
Speaker 4: You know what. The cheeries can't overdo it though, No, no, no, no cheries for what it's worth. Terrible when it comes to dieting, but great skin on all the cheeries. Something in that Mediterranean life we used to live.
Speaker 2: Anyone want more blood, come spray?
Speaker 4: No, I'm all right, thanks now, don't spray too much.
Speaker 2: I haven't sprayed any on me. I was letting you guys do it.
Speaker 4: It will set me off.
Speaker 2: Wow, Lady Gaga, fame get amongst it beautiful. I'm trying to find the bit where Gaga says that she wants to smell like a slut.
Speaker 12: I wanted it to smell slutty, totally honor. I don't think that women need to smell, you know, interesting. I mean I have an interesting mind, but I want to smell like a slut to be totally honest.
Speaker 5: Do you think that other people will as well?
Speaker 12: I mean it in a lovely way, like the way that your husband makes you feel when when you know you've had a really long day and he knows exactly what to say to you that will make you feel sexy, and that's that, that's the.
Speaker 2: He's some blood and calm for your lad.
Speaker 12: That mating car, that mating car at Yale, right, which is like what I hope to share with this fragrance are that you can find the inner queen in yourself.
Speaker 2: Thanks for saying that.
Speaker 4: Did you last ask what the time was? And you're inner queen? Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: And also remember when she just completely backflipped on what she said about the perfumes because she then did like a talk at university about mental health and she guys, I hate being used to sell fragrances. And I'm like, I thought you really wanted to smell like a.
Speaker 9: Slut, much stronger than me, But once I went through all sorts of changes, my career taking off, becoming more isolated. I was born this way, shut out all of that.
Speaker 4: She annoys me. Sometimes we go.
Speaker 9: Here we go, Okay, Stephanie Gaga, hybrid person, Why are you unhappy? Why is it that you want to quit music?
Speaker 3: A couple of years.
Speaker 9: Ago, it's like, well, I really don't like selling with you know, fragrances, perfumes.
Speaker 2: I'm watching this smelling like it's not like, Oh so I'm the reason you're depressed? Am I bitch? Sorry for supporting your fragrant wait?
Speaker 4: I guess she would have been made to have done that at twenty.
Speaker 2: Six when no where the shot wasn't it really was?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Soon? All right?
Speaker 2: Should we go?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's get out of here.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast. Are you going to do this better? Am I just going to No, we'll stick to tradition. Okay, we hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all so we do gorgeous?
Speaker 3: That was beautiful?
Speaker 2: All right? Should we get out of here?
Speaker 4: Yeah we will.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to everyone. We love you to beat tootle honey, thanks for listening. Oh sorry, no pleral tootles honey, yeah you, thanks for listening.
Speaker 5: Is It Just Me a podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.