Speaker 1: The Smalls Show, the Smallsy Show. All right this afternoon, you ain't in for a treat. Last night she blew the roof off the joint Delta Gudrom took for the iHeart Live stage. Hey quickly. Her album is coming out later this year. The Pure World Tour is happening April next year. Tickets for it are on so now tglave. Are we ready to get Delta Gudram.
Speaker 2: On the air?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you are in for a treat. Let me tell you Exclusive to Kiss.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Everyone is Delta Goodroom here and guess what I am next to join the iHeart Live Stage.
Speaker 1: Kiss presents High Hard Live with Delta Goudroom.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Smallsy on Kiss.
Speaker 1: The beautiful Delta Goodroom. Hi, Hi, thank you so much for doing this iHeart Live for us.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: How special is this like? It's the stages behind us. It's incredible.
Speaker 4: Can you do my stage for the rest of my shows?
Speaker 2: Where were you?
Speaker 4: You know when we were in London? I could have got you draping this.
Speaker 2: I could.
Speaker 1: I would have if I do drape in my spare time. But it's so intimate. The fans are going to be so close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I always love those shows because I feel like everybody sort of sings together so loudly, and you know, it's every every show is different.
Speaker 1: I want to say congratulations to you. You are having a moment.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: How you do a deal? And I saw you in London a couple of weeks ago, and you're on a plane tomorrow to go to the well.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, you know, sometimes the winter has tried to attack me this week, so it's definitely trying to take me.
Speaker 4: But I will not surrender. I will not surrender.
Speaker 2: Keep going.
Speaker 1: You look great. I don't know what you're talking about, but you've got the calm Games I do. Closing ceremony I do.
Speaker 4: So we leave tomorrow night. We are headed over there.
Speaker 3: I'm so so pumped to perform such my third Commonwealth Games. So in two thousand and six was an eighteen and now twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Six, so almost like you're part of the comm game family.
Speaker 3: I know anybody would think I was going over there representing in a sports which I'm totally down to.
Speaker 1: People play sports? Were you I do recall?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: What did you play?
Speaker 4: I mean I played everything.
Speaker 3: It was my whole thing was at school, there was like a giant trophy that basically I wasn't the best swimmer, so I was like, okay, I will get my parents up every morning until I was the best swimmer. Sure enough, I won the swimming so then I ended up getting the big trophy that only one.
Speaker 4: Person gets the big trophies. So yeah, so sport was my thing.
Speaker 3: Music, Yeah, yes, if you will not now, I have no no abilities whatsoever. I am probably at my least fit I ever have been in my life right now, because we're purely on like suitcases are my.
Speaker 1: Weightlifting with. Yeah, the song Hologram is firing. We love it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You know obviously I only saw you a couple of weeks ago, so I'm trying to keep this interview a little spicy and a little fresh. You want to get spicy, Well, yeah, you go with me on the other shoes going to come off when the piano plays tonight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it'd be rude not to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be d.
Speaker 1: Did you know your feet five out of five on Wiki feet?
Speaker 4: Oh goodness, so that's good to hear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, did you be selling that on only fans.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I am missing out on that.
Speaker 1: Do you know two and a half thousand different people have rated your feet on Wicked? Really?
Speaker 4: Half thousand? Oh well, you can come to the show and you can see more.
Speaker 2: Of my fees free. Olin.
Speaker 3: You know what, if I know that all those two and a half thousand people there, I will just like start to be like more dancing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure get it, but you know what, don't give it away for free?
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're right, so you should give it back. Give you give me my agent, my foot pimp. You can be my foot pimp.
Speaker 1: I've not been called that before, but I'll take it.
Speaker 4: Well, I think our relationship can go to that new place.
Speaker 1: I am now no longer hosting a show, but I am Delta's foot pimp.
Speaker 4: You know we could really this is good business there.
Speaker 1: I'll only take ten percent too, because the market is fine.
Speaker 4: Ten percent deal, done and done shaking that.
Speaker 1: You're doing a whole bunch of songs for us. People are very excited to see you, obviously. I'm calling it your mini eras set mini eras mini eras on the iHeart Live stage. You're doing a song from literally every era.
Speaker 4: I know It's true.
Speaker 3: All the eras do deaf eras or how would you say eras was very like erarors.
Speaker 1: You can do whatever eras eras.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 3: I find that having all the different songs from the different chapters the more and more when you start to kind of get ready for a tour, you tend to, you know, gravitate to some In different moments, I'll be like, oh, Okay, in this moment, I'm really enjoying in this life, in this okay, or then there'll be another moment where I'll go, I don't want to hear out of the blue, or I don't want to hear like you go through different chapters of looking in your back catalog when you have to put a show together and when the new songs reinspire that, and I quite enjoy that process. And I'm grateful now that you know, over since I was a teenager over twenty something.
Speaker 4: Years to have all these records.
Speaker 3: And feel like this is my best era getting into the new record and I'm enjoying it more than I ever have.
Speaker 1: Well, the album is set to come out towards the end of the year. Right now, let us take you to the iHeart Life stage. You are in it for a treat this afternoon exclusive to kiss. Here is delsa good room.
Speaker 5: Realize from the margint castle, were that taking that good dig me.
Speaker 7: There every promise having me doesn't kill me.
Speaker 2: I needn't be in too the el.
Speaker 8: You knew the world that spark of dreaming that you don't know who I am? Every moon you sail was come in on you just hot, You're right.
Speaker 2: Nigh, that's all over, you're va. I'm smoking me.
Speaker 6: Did I see you clean?
Speaker 9: Your ba halla hallo, hondo halla your b hald hodo, hondo hallo.
Speaker 7: It's seeing you so left and yours a flicker.
Speaker 5: It is that arget you've got holly perspected, but the talk is dicking on your bill.
Speaker 8: You knew the word that's buck dreamy me that you don't know who are youlp. Every moon you said, I was coming.
Speaker 2: On you just that hot pick man.
Speaker 9: You're right, make my mo theres so long you'd I was looking bears.
Speaker 7: Then I see you clean, You're had Hannah had.
Speaker 2: Word, you're had digitimate.
Speaker 9: Then I want you.
Speaker 7: Back after wreckting all like hate digitate that this life God lets we're a long shoes never stands.
Speaker 2: Gross made for in the morning. That's all over. You're h I was talking meres, I see you clean up.
Speaker 6: You're around.
Speaker 2: Hollow, you're thinking, not going.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 2: Everyone is stealth.
Speaker 1: Because you're here performing on My Heart live stage.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Smolsey on kiss.
Speaker 2: I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes you might say little roches Santo Brown. I just want to find a way to.
Speaker 6: Count mys.
Speaker 2: Because I believe in complete.
Speaker 6: You go work, mesh.
Speaker 5: Although I had all the answer that's never given him. Babysus, you gone, I am mad?
Speaker 2: Do not was one God? Well, my eyes are lost without you.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna last. How am I gonning is shot without you? Hebama said, if we never say.
Speaker 2: We never be together?
Speaker 9: Rely do you weed?
Speaker 2: Bo I do? Tell me lost me down?
Speaker 9: You my kit shine, my.
Speaker 7: Nos lost me that too, kid shot a fish food?
Speaker 2: You lost me without you?
Speaker 5: How am I ever gonna get heard of the spears? Baby's long old time? Everywhere I go ahead, get a soag cons.
Speaker 2: You're the only thing that's on my mind or my bess who called? Am not done? A misty March day? Only you can make you right. No, I'm not too far to say.
Speaker 9: Well, my no is about it now to you, I'm not gonna how am I going to the draw and now you change COMA said.
Speaker 2: If we have a stay, we'd never be together my way?
Speaker 9: Do you be the b.
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 7: I'm losting now to good run that Molly. All I know brus berfay that tune, I kid should fish th day last Without you, I can't.
Speaker 2: All be hard, make the page just go away, gets out the tears running over. All I know is in the last in that you.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna lay.
Speaker 2: How am I gonna be? This my home with that you needs Bama.
Speaker 5: So if we ever say we know that need together and we ender you ease goodbye, I don't know what I do.
Speaker 9: Lost out you and I get shout my malley, I'm not use.
Speaker 2: I get foul fish hooday news last.
Speaker 1: You're Oh how good was that? Direct from our Heart live stage with Deltha Gudroum right here on Kiss this afternoon. You're about to basically as I said, You're leaving here. You're going to do the calm games. And then I hear you going straight into rehearsals for strictly Yes, that's right, because last time we spoke, you said you hadn't started no.
Speaker 4: Stay by date at the moment. You know, I thought I was going to be home a little bit longer.
Speaker 3: But we're heading back over to Scotland and obviously heading over tomorrow.
Speaker 4: So's tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, tomorrow, yeah, day by Daddy.
Speaker 4: Strictly I'm pumped for you know, come what May, Well, we're.
Speaker 1: Going to root for you. We're going to be we're going to be voting for you. I don't know how we do that from here in Australia, find a way, we will definitely find it.
Speaker 3: We couldn't vote on Eurovision for me, so this is how we're going to do This is possibly, I think, but maybe I'm wrong again. I didn't look into the voting then and I haven't looked into strictly voting yet, so I need.
Speaker 1: To just well, I reckon you're going to take it. I reckon you're going to go all the way. I'm calling it right now.
Speaker 4: You know what, like you know, a second time is the charm this year, Just go go for the mirror ball instead.
Speaker 1: I'm Delta, wonderful to see you. Thank you so much, thank you for doing the iHeart live.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for having me. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: Don't miss a moment of the Smallsy Show.
Speaker 2: Download the free iHeart app. Now sounds better on iHeart.
Speaker 1: Head to Chemist Warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication.
Speaker 8: We've discounted prescriptions in every store, every day,