Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian None Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack. What is going on in the world of forthcoming baby? How is Biancho?
Speaker 3: He's still getting bigger and bigger, much bigger than he should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw the video of the archery and bi Anchor is looking amazing. But he's going to be a big boy.
Speaker 3: There's a big Swallen Belloy what it looks like.
Speaker 2: There's a nine foot man in there. I think actually is going to be the longest baby ever born. I mean when the magician or clowns used to empty out their pocket and it was like never ending.
Speaker 3: Bianchor is twenty four weeks pregnant. We've got another friend who's twenty two weeks pregnant and you can't even tell she's pregnant yet when she closed.
Speaker 2: Eight foot of this baby is to throw even on the solobram, it's mainly hair.
Speaker 3: Every time she goes to a scan and they tell her it's great news that he's big. Actually one a big baby means he's getting heats of nutrients. But the certain thing is that when it comes out, it's a lot harder to do.
Speaker 2: But that's the only bit she's going to hear, isn't she because she's got this you know this deadline dates.
Speaker 3: Now she's trying to get any huge now, what's going to happen come much anywhere she goes. She's trying to get validation from people who've had kids that if it's a big baby, it's not too hard to get out. She went to a facial yesterday.
Speaker 2: Just the biology involved. Everyone knows the bigger the baby, they're bigger.
Speaker 3: The push, no, but maybe gravity weighs it down more and it comes out easier.
Speaker 2: But you think she's going to sort of drop out. That is a very way that your baby boy would drop into the world.
Speaker 3: I haven't been going to the scan, so I don't really.
Speaker 2: Know what's going on down the gym work. Those boys.
Speaker 3: Told me COVID restrictions. They've still got restrict They got still restrictions in place, and it means only one person in the scans at a time.
Speaker 2: So she size that bump as well. There's no room for you in the in the room. You're on one of those scissor lifts. Just hearing through the window, cud he's massive.
Speaker 3: So for a little bit I was still I was going to the hospital with her and city in the waiting room. But that was so boring. So now it's actually kind of good for me. Now I'm just sitting at home and I get the video update when Bank.
Speaker 2: Really saying this out loud, it's kind of good for you. You need to be in there.
Speaker 3: No, I am looking forward to getting back, but it's crazy they've still got the restrictions. And yes, now you've made me realize I wish I was in there, and I'm not taking the name.
Speaker 2: And where are you with names? You must have short lists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can't say you can't say no, but I must keep them close to my chest.
Speaker 2: All right? Have you got a favorite one that you like? Yes, you're still going with Jack Junior.
Speaker 3: He will not be.
Speaker 2: I still think it's gonna be. I actually still believe it's gonna be something like Jack Junior. The third.
Speaker 3: Does anyone get named after their dad anymore? You don't hear too many juniors.
Speaker 2: Trump Trump, and you don't want that.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: It is very, very tough coming up with baby names that you can both agree on. Or what my wife and I went through, you probably did the same thing, pantsy, where one of you likes the name and then one of you has had experience in your life of dating them or being done by one of the more bad boss with that name.
Speaker 3: That's the hardest thing. Every time I hear a name, I can't help but think of a guy I went to high school with and go, yeah, well.
Speaker 2: My wife really liked the name Hitler, and I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: He had that teacher who is really mean to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, it just takes me to a time, Sarah, so have you You must have already started to.
Speaker 3: We've got we've got a top three that we agree on, so you'll probably we're in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're happy with that.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I had to push, as I was telling you during the song, had to push through a lot of Spanish, if flavored names, because biankes Venezuelan originally.
Speaker 2: And you've told her not in Australia.
Speaker 3: What I just think. I don't think it will have the romance that she thinks will have when she suggests Alejandro and Rudolpho, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think are those some of the ones?
Speaker 3: They were there, There were Venusuelia.
Speaker 2: Their beautiful names, then Spain as well, but here.
Speaker 3: But then when you get in Australian saying it will be like rudoupho.
Speaker 2: Rud Rudy. It would just be shortened, abbreviate to a trunk el bastardized some horrible way.
Speaker 4: Alejandro, do it is your second name? Weave it into you the second Are they going to have a second name? Not everyone does.
Speaker 3: No, I don't have a second name.
Speaker 2: But even so, I still therefore your son can't have one. Anything. I didn't have to give a stick to play with miserable. Now I haven't got one. Perhaps therefore he won't.
Speaker 3: I just think it clashes with the surname post Rudolf.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's someone about protecting the Trump empires that grilled the brat.
Speaker 4: I know what you mean, though, because Ronan was one of our boys, and my married name is Newman, and I thought I can't have Ronan Newman because it's like Roman numerals.
Speaker 2: I thought that I can't have that. That's literally melting my brain saying that Roman. It doesn't it doesn't scan, your right, it doesn't scan. So you think in a short punchy name like.
Speaker 3: Post Bob post yeap and what I'm getting from as a post yank his family who migrated from Venezuela to America is either really Spanish names or really American names. The other ones I'm getting from my in laws are like Buck and Chad.
Speaker 4: No, please.
Speaker 2: Leave the show.
Speaker 3: People who have the name Buck.
Speaker 2: But plenty offense men. Offense mean, offense meant a start new feature called defense meant I have in all suits. I've been working for the right time. I forget it.
Speaker 3: You did, Jack Junior was your first suggestion.
Speaker 2: I've actually spent time and really sort of trying to divine some great possible names for your son. Okay, okay, but if you are not interested, then I will give these away to other listeners who have nameless chance.
Speaker 3: Always happy to hear more.
Speaker 2: Hank.
Speaker 3: Actually, don't hate that.
Speaker 2: I know my next best friend is going to be called Hank. Hank is a great name.
Speaker 3: Actually, you trust I'm going to put that on the list.
Speaker 2: I would love to have a friend called Hank. I would be if there's anyone called Hank right now. Let's be friends. Let's build bunk beds together like step brothers.
Speaker 3: I'm not lying. I'm not just doing this for the show to suggestion.
Speaker 2: It's on. Hank post is a winner, that's in my top three.
Speaker 3: What is Hank?
Speaker 2: What do you watch just come out.
Speaker 3: I really like it.
Speaker 2: Just come out it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: It's a all right, Artemus.
Speaker 3: Too fairy tally.
Speaker 2: I was going to be called Artemus. It would have been shortened to Artie.
Speaker 3: He's cute.
Speaker 2: Okay, Spike, I love the name Spik too. Dog Doggie, you're right, you're down the part. You've got Spike. Eighteenkvoodles to come in your way, bing bing post. That's a winner.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows. Being is the search engine that you don't use.
Speaker 2: All right, this this is the big one. Okay, I just wanted to I just think about it. Don't react to immediately, Zeus, the God of gods.
Speaker 3: Not reacting immediately, Zeus, I've had some time to process.
Speaker 2: The God of gods, the ruler, the protector, the father of fathers.
Speaker 3: No, thank you, but you like hank back to man.
Speaker 2: We're five more.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast