Speaker 1: Now you guys might remember, and I know you two know, but I've spoken a little bit about how Marley starts school next year and she's only five years old, but she's so excited. And part of getting prepared for school these days is that from daycare.
Speaker 2: They do like a graduation.
Speaker 1: Now, it's a really big thing when you finish up in daycare and then you make that transition into school. And so Marley is learning these really sweet graduation songs.
Speaker 2: And you know the Greatest Showman. What is it?
Speaker 3: What song?
Speaker 2: A Million Dreams? Oh, that's a beautiful So it's a beautiful song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Pink in that as well? Is she pink sings a Million Dreams.
Speaker 2: I can tell you're looking for it right now. It is, so she sings this year.
Speaker 1: So a very ambitious song for a barely five years old, but this is their graduation song. And Marley shares a bedroom with her little sister, Lola, who's three, and they share a bunk bed.
Speaker 2: Lola's the bottom of Malley's on the top.
Speaker 1: And the other night, it was like nine pm at night and she had been away talking to herself, reading books, doing bits and pieces, and I could hear her from downstairs and she was singing, and.
Speaker 2: I was about to go up and be like good bad, And then I.
Speaker 1: Got to the doorway and I was like, oh, she's singing her graduation song. So of course I recorded it. But I walked into the bedroom.
Speaker 4: Of course I secretly sat out honey dropped and recorded it.
Speaker 2: Honey gorgeous singing to this microphone.
Speaker 3: Seven.
Speaker 1: She was sitting in her bed, singing A Million Dreams, wearing her school uniform. She put her school uniform that she gets to wear next year on over the top of her pajamas. I'm a little listen because.
Speaker 5: Evyn Line the Bradness colors firm. I Amian dreams keeping me away a while, cocky of it, gin one icy. A million dreams is all it's gonna teest.
Speaker 3: Now what time of the night was.
Speaker 4: Always is not great, I know, but I don't think it's.
Speaker 2: Worth crying about. No, I'm not crying because I know she did a good job. It's just really sweet.
Speaker 1: Like I just like I can't believe I'm there, that I'm already my little baby. That feels like it literally feels like a year ago or two years ago that I took a p home from the hospital, and I can't believe that she starts school next year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can only imagine Laura to also think that she's in bed with these emotions. It's a big feeling for a mum because when kids are kids like babies, like they're not really having their own thoughts and emotions and feelings, right, they're just eating the next rusk stick. But now she's at a stage where she can understand that she's transitioning.
Speaker 2: It's a big period.
Speaker 3: The lyrics of this song means something like.
Speaker 2: It's huge, it really is.
Speaker 1: And I think also when you and it sounds so silly and I know I'm crying, but like when you think about the lyrics of the song and she's like a million dreams for the world Bacon to make like they I don't think she understands.
Speaker 2: She doesn't get climate change.
Speaker 1: These are the future and and yeah, there was something really really sweet and innocent about it.
Speaker 2: Now I feel really dumb. Think about what I'm going to be like when I drop her over the school gate on first day. I reckon, you'll be happy.
Speaker 4: I don't mean that in a bad way, but like she's so independent and you know that you've raised a child that is. I don't want to say it doesn't need you, but I know you get upset because you say she runs off and doesn't look back. But I think that's the child you want, the child that feels safe enough to be able to be like, I'm ready and I don't need you to hold my hand every second.
Speaker 1: I speaking of independence. I did try and sing along for a bit.
Speaker 5: God, nice bade.
Speaker 2: God, did you get this is my performance moment?
Speaker 4: You're not taking You are not taking my style.
Speaker 1: I know there's lots of moms out there who are going to have kids starting school next year.
Speaker 2: Kids, those moms this film, it's a big moment. Shut up my because I don't have kids.
Speaker 3: Let me contribute. Where was the other kid, Lolla in all this?
Speaker 2: She slept it all absolutely true. I have seen I care about that one.
Speaker 3: Oh that was me being you.
Speaker 2: I care about Lola a lot.
Speaker 3: Favorites.
Speaker 2: Love I reckon, will and Woody care about them. I Actually I don't think I don't know a good segue there, mate.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's it from us, guys, Will and Woody will be driving you home.
Speaker 2: I love wood and Willie are driving you home.
Speaker 3: All right, We'll see tomorrow guys.
Speaker 2: See ya there, guys,