Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. Got anything good? Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. There's no comparison in any other sport that can really come close to the rivalry, the history, the insanity of the ashes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. It's something else.
Speaker 2: And it's like forty days of intense rivalry, competition.
Speaker 1: And for the barme Army drinking it is an incredible I've been there with that bar Army and I'm not sure I have any drink, but.
Speaker 2: That is it's like a band on tour.
Speaker 1: It's they started like eight in the morning. They've got their own songs.
Speaker 2: It's someone should make a documentary about the Barn Army.
Speaker 1: It's nuts.
Speaker 3: It's a bigger athletic feat for them.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Urana is forty day contrition and I loove the detail last week that ranging from ages three to eighty five. He's taking a three year old. He's putting a three year old at your honey.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what they're doing with Bay thirteen. It's a ballpit. It's a crash for the junior pump fans the three to seven year old. The next couple of weeks could be quite.
Speaker 1: Tough on it. For me, it's going to be some tension in the team.
Speaker 2: There's going to be tension in the team, tension between me and the listeners as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out on the street, one loan.
Speaker 2: Englishman on breakfast radio in this country Christian, it is John Laws state funeral today it is and the winner of the back of up cup is driving the hearse. Oh all right, so time now for this week's extreme opinions. Extreme opinions. Just one there, extreme opinions. I'll give you an extreme opinion. If you start saying, oh, two more sleeps ago and you're over the age of ten, that isn't right.
Speaker 1: Who did that this morning at six o'clock on Sport Just two more sleeps to go? Can you believe it? Yes, when you're.
Speaker 2: Adults, your grownouns man, you don't start counting sleeps unless you're a child at Christmas. You're doing the news, mate, you're doing the news Christmas.
Speaker 3: I'm with Alex on this one. It's a much more it's an easier way to know.
Speaker 1: How two days to go into the ashes.
Speaker 3: Sleeps two days Fridays, two day Saturday.
Speaker 2: Living in a world of children, two more nights, two days ago, two days time.
Speaker 1: Not to anything that could mean anything.
Speaker 2: What's your extreme opinion other than we're going to lose his first test is what he said to me earlier.
Speaker 3: I believe that rock concerts, all rock concerts, should have an intermission, like they do at musicals.
Speaker 1: I have two reasons.
Speaker 3: One, it allows you time to go and get more drinks, because sometimes you have to wait until you have a song that.
Speaker 2: Now the moment they go some new stuff, Now that's when you go to okay, i'll skip this one out.
Speaker 1: We have to sprint.
Speaker 3: But then also, and I found this at Oasis, everyone around me was busting to go to the loo with about three or four songs to go because you've held on. You don't want to miss anything, so you're busting your bus point and then it's a mad rush to the bathroom. We had an intermission. It's very civilized. You can go get a chop top, get some beers, go to the loop. We come back refreshed for the sound exactly.
Speaker 2: I also think they should have rock concerts matinee performances.
Speaker 1: They do it a music.
Speaker 2: Again, the world of musicals does this? What's wrong with a three or four o'clock little gig, a tour that's in the afternoon in bed bus seven Happy they're getting older.
Speaker 1: Now that's true.
Speaker 2: You're not telling me Oasis wouldn't have preferred to have a matinee performance mid age Junes.
Speaker 3: Now that you know what, there's some thing in that we should start a business.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's start matinee rock talks.
Speaker 4: I'm all for the intermission because I can't stand it when people are constantly getting up to go and get a drink and then you've got to stand up. Excuse me, excuse me, sorry, sorry, there's a shuffle pass. Whereas if you had that in the middle, I agree Rio, it'd be like everyone's settled, Okay, everyone's here. Let's just enjoy the show with no interruption.
Speaker 2: Or can I just say this because you're right, even though if you go to the AO, it's a pain when there's some tense action going on and there are people go into the drinks and getting their pins and all that.
Speaker 1: They should have chair service. You're not doing gold class.
Speaker 2: Your seat number and you said what snacks and drinks you want? They may actually make more money that way as well. Yes, and then a special kind of funnel, a dignity funnel would come over your lap. That excuse me, no one could see what you were doing. The chair you're on becomes it, come up dignified it. Then sat in a chair at the g with it, paying into my dignity tunnel. Curtain gets around, he said, I was concerning Albert Wizard of Or curtain draw the curtain there.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast