Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, Welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show Podcast, Showtime, Trauma to the Cornea.
Speaker 2: Bullshots, Friday, Scabs Thursday.
Speaker 3: Why am I such a pussy Dad?
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three Show one one hundred and.
Speaker 4: Fifty two, Christian O'Connell's Show. Good Morning, Patsy Morning, Good morning Jack Morning.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 4: If you felt the temperature of the team right now, it's not cold, it's not frosty. There's a free song, a free so on. There's something in the air, a free son. Because this team is going out to lunch today, can you fill.
Speaker 3: The vibes out?
Speaker 2: Excite?
Speaker 3: People are dressed up, people have changed their hair.
Speaker 4: Patsy's got Adidas gazelles on because we're offter Brunswick, so her feet.
Speaker 3: Are unfit right in.
Speaker 4: The new shoes are gone, the Brunswick gazelles are out.
Speaker 2: There is a VI when's the last time you've been to Brunswick? Patsy?
Speaker 5: See, I don't like this time.
Speaker 2: This was a friendly question. I don't want a team to get after the wrong.
Speaker 3: Story, says to me, says to me, not this year as well?
Speaker 6: No not.
Speaker 5: Yes, excuse me, Yes, it has been. As a matter of fact, it would have been when we went to see the Titanic exhibition in March and we had lunch in Brunswick.
Speaker 2: What was the exhibition at the museum?
Speaker 3: A bit of a that's a tone, that is a tone and Christian? When it was last Saturday? Saturday?
Speaker 2: What are you doing with?
Speaker 3: My daughter lives nearby?
Speaker 2: No details, thin story.
Speaker 3: Well, now we went to Leonardo's. Were you recommended?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I can't go back to Leonardo's.
Speaker 4: Oh it's an amazing place. We actually had the best pizza of our lives there.
Speaker 3: It was so good. I took my daughters on a boyfriend there. We had an epic dinner there. That food there is amazing.
Speaker 2: The food is amazing. Except last time I was there, I had an argument with Bianca there and now we can't go back.
Speaker 3: What a shame.
Speaker 4: The vibe there, the cocktails are great, it's so good. You need to go back.
Speaker 2: No we can't. It's got it's got a cloud.
Speaker 4: That's such a shame because it's such a great place generally partsy. You've got to go right next time, maybe next year when you're in Brunswick or something, and there's another big.
Speaker 5: I got a brown thank you very much. Just because I leave across over the bridge doesn't mean.
Speaker 4: I mean if you bought like an overnight swag bag. Are you got your pepper pepper spray? Com person and map got my mail ways to navigate these streets around here. And I bet she's got hand sanitizer for the hipsters at server today. They haven't washed their nails or anything like that. In ages, Patsy, what's going on with you yesterday? How's everything get home?
Speaker 5: You can't ask a teenager to do anything, because it's like you've asked them to recite the Spanish Inquisition or something. I asked Audrey last night. Can you please put the garbage out? Empty the bin, put it out.
Speaker 3: My kids have never done that, pick up the dog poo. They look at me like it's just like beyond their human rights.
Speaker 5: Girl, you've got no idea. When I was your you've got no idea. You don't have to do much. You're on a good wicket. So anyway, she has to turn around and she's putting on my big washing up gloves that like go up Milly to her shoulder. The bags it's like, oh, there's nothing that can get.
Speaker 3: It's not toxic waste, it's.
Speaker 5: Not nuclear waste. And then she's going into the one of the drawers and she brings out the big long barbecue tongue.
Speaker 3: Foot ones, turning the snack.
Speaker 5: Doing with those, and she said, I'm going to lift it up with these because I don't want to be light within a meter of us ore You're crazy, honestly, So she's like juggling it out the front door with the tongue.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that being a teenager where anything that your parents asked you to do just got filed in unreasonable demands. They look at you like and it actually so as you question something, is this un reasonable?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: And it would it would, It would use up maybe half a calorie of energy. So my daughter was off sick yesterday and when I came in, I could hear ships create the music on right, and I texted, going, Hey, I know you're at home today all day. Can you just there's a there's a food delivery today. Can you put it away? It's only about eight bags or shopping. I get in there, you know, you feel the anger I saw down the hallway. I heard that the TV theme tune one o'clock, curtains all drawn. You ain't in bed recovering, you're downstairs watching TV and there's all those shopping bags there. I know there was mince.
Speaker 3: I aud check in to be in the fridge and then she she heard the key in the door open.
Speaker 4: Before I could go, why is that shopping not there? She was like, I've managed to put away the cold stuff.
Speaker 3: We've got the oscars.
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's show.
Speaker 4: The biggest source of conflict in our house years ago, when the kids were younger, they first started to get mobile phones, and so how much time they spend on the phones now or like they're over that, you start to realize you don't have any hardly any influence on them now. To be fair, that my kids are almost eighteen and twenty this year, you can't still be going you still play angry birds. You're not gonna have a great life like that. Okay, listen to that Hubanman podcast about phone add activity. The other thought, the source of conflict in our house is always about the dishwasher. It is a constant source of anytime you go can you empty the dishrusher. Please, I'm doing dinner, Please can you help?
Speaker 2: That was Oh, that's so funny because that was my only chore that had recurring every week. Whereas I had to clean the dishwasher, I would get that, you know, that sick feeling you get if you've got like a job interview coming up or something. I would get that feeling where it's like, what's what have I got? Oh my god, I gotta do.
Speaker 3: You still see the dishwasher like that now when it pings, it's done? I do. It is an absolute pain in the backside if we're all on.
Speaker 4: Its right, even as adults, seeing that they're the worst thing is it's like, you know, it's night. It takes it only takes a couple of minutes, but in your mind it's like an hour's work out your day, isn't it. It's just that's some sort of dysmorphia, a dishwasher dysmorphia, Like that's an hour or two.
Speaker 2: I still don't do it properly. Oh, do the plates and Cutlorie, They're obvious. But then anything that I'll fall under miscellaneous I just put on the bench top for.
Speaker 3: To say I do exactly the same as Jack.
Speaker 4: Right, if there's night tupperware or I'm not sure, the three draws, I'll leave that for the adult. I've seen an adult here during the day. I guess they'd come in and do that. I leave on the top.
Speaker 9: So so we go.
Speaker 4: Can we boller to open three Drawersn't really know, but ninety eight percent of it.
Speaker 3: Look at those knives. Let's talk about the knives.
Speaker 2: The calorie done, yes, perfectly.
Speaker 3: I uh and do you when you're stacking a dishwasher?
Speaker 4: Right, I do this thing where I will arrange the knives with the knives, the forks with the forks, spoons with the spoons, little spoons with the little spoons, so then I can.
Speaker 3: Go grab, grab drop. No, it's a game changer.
Speaker 2: Chaos everywhere.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, no, it's a gift to you, and an hour's time when it brings future you will high five you an hour ago. Hey, thank you for doing this. Put them all together, because then it's like you're an ordered man.
Speaker 3: You like that.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 2: I love to cram that dish. I chuck it into the brim.
Speaker 5: I don't even like bend over and put it in. I just like throw it and I'm such a good shot now that it just gets in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Maybe like I reckon almost fifty percent of the time I put on a load of dishwashing. It doesn't wash properly because I've started.
Speaker 3: To there's always a plate. It's like blocking upstairs. You ain't getting a wash.
Speaker 4: And I somehow think water finds its way around things that block it, doesn't. It sort of just go round when it somehow get up there. It's find its own way.
Speaker 8: Christian Connall's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's show.
Speaker 4: But talking this week on the show about things on your to do list that have been on there a very very long time that you haven't got round to doing. To Scott, the wedding photo album, got the album, the photos haven't been done yet. That was twenty eight years ago when we got married.
Speaker 11: So much.
Speaker 3: Three decades. Yeah, that is amazing. Never do it take it to the next life. Bury you with that undone album.
Speaker 2: We never got our wedding video edited because the guy who's filming it would do it for cheaper, and I said, I'll be happy to edit it. I've got the editing. Never got around to dropping all those files in one day.
Speaker 3: Your son Gord is going to go. Can we watch the video? We can good. I need you to edit it.
Speaker 2: All the raw files are there if you've got twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Collette bathroom got to two years ago. Still waiting for my husband, a renovator, and he's in the trade. David Monty built a pergola back in twenty eighteen. Still hasn't been painted.
Speaker 3: Tara.
Speaker 4: My husband built a bond over ten years ago. I'm still waiting for him to fit the motor for the road door. So it's just freezing. Danielle. I knew this is incredible, Danielle, a new roof. It's been sitting on the ground outside for coming up to four years now.
Speaker 3: Wow, no roof, no.
Speaker 4: Room the wedding photo album. I can kind of understand that, but no roof, I actually can't. Liza, my husband renovating the bathroom was renovating the bathroom. We ran out of steam to finish time in the floor. I've been waiting for thirteen years. How long did it take him to recharge to re steam to reload doing the tiling Rio you're putting up.
Speaker 3: With someone at the moment that you haven't got around to repairing. Yes.
Speaker 11: Still at my family's house back in Sydney, the kids bathroom had like one of those plastic sliding doors that like to get into the shower.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they're just a work start. How can they still exist? I know it's actually crazy. We've got ai but we've also got those. What world is this?
Speaker 11: But from my entire childhood I didn't actually know it was like a really a sliding door because we are it has had to it didn't work, so they had to take it out of like the gutter below every time. Every time, that's just how we use. Lifted it off the truck, lift it off the tracks and then sort of put it like off into the rest.
Speaker 2: Absolute pain and you get stuck there sometimes.
Speaker 5: Like mom stuck.
Speaker 3: Come while you're in the shower and take it out like she let you out.
Speaker 2: Of the shower and it's all right.
Speaker 4: So what is the longest thing not yet done on your to do list? Can anyone be twenty eight years on a wedding photo album that's never going to get done?
Speaker 3: Nine one four three.
Speaker 4: Everyone who calls the show today and gets on a you get one of our beanies.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connall show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's show.
Speaker 4: Just hear Rio talk about her his showered door at home and sometimes you'd have to shout it to mom and dad to come and free him from a shower. There's that thing about your parents, that kind of situation where you're naked or their naked, where when you're very young, you shouldn't have any qualms about that because it is natural. Sadly, there's the way we developed. Suddenly at a certain age it becomes the worst situation you can be in. And it's a shame because the two situations it should always have been natural. But when you're a teenager, that self consciousness, there's something about even it's the glance of your parents bending over.
Speaker 3: Jox on or something.
Speaker 4: It's God, God, Lord, it's going to take some while to get that out. What's your what's the visually work that that burns? Doesn't it?
Speaker 2: What age were you still yelling out to get rescued from the shower?
Speaker 3: Still?
Speaker 11: Like if I go back there, like.
Speaker 4: You go to the gym, if you kind of free yourself from a weak ass shower, you're like a grown stiffler in there.
Speaker 3: And there's no.
Speaker 11: Magazines of you I just want to prove I just like long Shell.
Speaker 4: Yeah afterwards.
Speaker 3: Anyway, anyway, where we were you.
Speaker 4: This thing undone on your to do list? Nine four one four one o four three rees. Good morning, Good morning morning, Ree. So what haven't you got around to doing it?
Speaker 3: Reese?
Speaker 12: My dad actually has been renovating the house and he started every single room and not finished one.
Speaker 6: It's been eight years now.
Speaker 3: He's a perfectionist.
Speaker 4: It's wait waiting for the news to come back to him. He's gone so far, he's.
Speaker 3: Gone so far.
Speaker 2: I get that because I like starting a project more than finishing. Yeah, if you're halfway through the bathroom, yeah, it would be fun doing the.
Speaker 3: Bedroom, Reese.
Speaker 4: That's a great one. Do you remember in the early days, Patsy, of working with jack when he was Yah, I was was renovating that place. That was an endless renovation. And well, obviously we're starting the show together. And I used to dread every Monday because I'd go to you pass what happened the weekend.
Speaker 3: And you'd have some weekend stories, and Jackie and we were doing the I actually remember going.
Speaker 4: To Boss one day actually asking for some money from did I haven't tell you about this to see.
Speaker 2: If you wanted to send a professional for the.
Speaker 4: Sake of the show and my career, that flipping Reno could sink this whole show.
Speaker 3: And to be fair, he shipped me in the Rehnino. Anyway, Well, thank me for this.
Speaker 2: How long was it? That was three years?
Speaker 3: Would you think he was doing in Paris?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Trustian O'Connell's show. Good morning Christian to listen to you guys chat about dishwashers and the nightmare. Have been demanded to empty them as a kid, and you're trying to get your teenage daughters to do now after suffering when I was growing up like Jack, traumatize the memories of huge sibling arguments about whose turn it was to empty the dishwasher.
Speaker 3: Do you think that single item.
Speaker 4: It's not about the fridge because you need to empty the fridge or clean the fridge or go and get some mealk out the fridge.
Speaker 3: It's that dishwasher, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It's like it's not the hot zone for arguments in the house if you've got kids, Christian, Because of that, I've deliberately chosen never to have a home dishwasher as a grown up for thirty years to triggering. Yeah, because of BDSD about it.
Speaker 3: That's from Sue. Okay, so this morning we want to hear.
Speaker 4: About what you've won on a TV game show because Lisa this week, one of our listeners, was on Deal or No Deal. She did bring it me a couple of weeks ago. She called us in the morning round about now, actually saying that she was on her way to the recording, not knowing that she was going to be selected, and were trying to give us some advice.
Speaker 10: In the car, we pat partner and my son and we're on our way to a taping of Deal or No Deal. It's actually random you actually get picked. But yeah, you've got a pretty good chance.
Speaker 2: So why not have you talked about whether you'll split the money or up with just.
Speaker 10: Some renovations and we need to put three phase power in the house for I need to pay for that.
Speaker 4: Right Listen, listen, you're not going to get selected with that story. Those producers we've got to help you with a story story.
Speaker 3: Okay, So be the energy you're going to be on TV when you arrive.
Speaker 10: Yep, all right, gotcha, And you've got this.
Speaker 3: You've got this. You've just got to have that story, all right.
Speaker 4: Forget about those three ovens.
Speaker 3: She took all that and well this happened. I'm looking for Lisa Midso.
Speaker 10: What are we trying to win money for three phase power?
Speaker 11: I know three phase power at home?
Speaker 3: You need more power.
Speaker 10: Yes, we're going through renovations and we're putting in three.
Speaker 3: Ovens, three ophns, ovens ophns rapidly. Paul Gront going nowhere, running out of runway.
Speaker 4: Grant, I walked good, have been me there, but for the grace of God, go anyway.
Speaker 2: I didn't see the program go to air, but you know that he's looking off to the side and a producer like, we're going to have a talk about this later.
Speaker 4: That producer has left the show as of two days ago. But lisaid it brilliantly.
Speaker 8: At the very last second, you said, K sixteen yep.
Speaker 1: Is there thirty thousand or are you walking out of here with forty thousand dollars? Let's find out inside, enjoy the.
Speaker 5: Egg powers, beautiful meals on behalf of steak.
Speaker 4: You're all invited, all right, So whatever you want on a TV show nine four one four one oh four three do you know anyone who's won someone on TV show?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 5: Actually back in the eighties in primary school, remember Natalie Bars Natalie.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this is a story that should never have been shared by Patsy. That actually killed the direction. Jack and I were taking a show we can never talk about. Have you been injured from Monkey Bars? After I just speculated that actually no one's ever got injured from monkey Bars, and Patsy just suddenly said nothing and then went by.
Speaker 3: My friend Natalie fell off when and broke her neck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's really badly, she's good now, all good now, okay, but her mum was on Sale of the Century and won a set of saucepans with Tony Barber once.
Speaker 3: These were good prices. Yeah, eighties going bloody hell.
Speaker 4: Much If you heard coming up next on gold saucepans.
Speaker 2: I actually think that would be a popular Do.
Speaker 4: You know what, We've got a two week break. Let's come back strong, Let's come back with saucepan every day. Every day one family wins new saucepans, like and we're talking those nice those nicely crusade ones or something, those big old heavy ones.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but I think it was one of the you know pick aboard where you had to pick behind someone's head and then they turned it around. That's the famous faces, famous faces.
Speaker 3: Who guess who? Guess who?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: And you know the model had them there on the stage and they're in a rack. There was like ten pieces.
Speaker 4: I most love old school game shows. This is so popular, didn't they Yeah? Yeah, And I'm like, now you look bad, And there was like it was like it was like basic prize, I set of encyclopedias, and I remember the other on was matching luggage.
Speaker 3: Would lose their mind some suitcases carry on what They're all the same, They're not random colors.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, to live like this. Thank you, Tony Barber. All right, lines are up, and now what have you won from a TV show? Nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show this morning. Right now they're asking you have you ever won anything from a TV show? A nine four one four one four three. When I was a young kid, that used to be a TV show in the UK, And you remember about Saturday Morning cartoons. Saturday Mornings was obviously the only time you already had children's TV. You had about ten minutes once a week during the week. And then obviously I don't know why the people used to grow nups at rang TV channels, just the thing. The only time we could have some time time was a Saturday morning. I think it was to give Mom and.
Speaker 3: Dade a lie.
Speaker 2: Thinking back to it, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: In the bedroom.
Speaker 4: You know, cartoons are on and then someone because of hyperactive TV show, kids were kids.
Speaker 3: I know a friend of.
Speaker 4: Mine who went years later became a producer the show, used to work in children's TV in the eighties and he said that, you know, because those kids were like bounce off the walls.
Speaker 3: They would feed them all.
Speaker 4: Leaters of coke and physy drinks and chocolates and then make the TV show the kids were like feral. Anyway, they used to be used to be called number seventy three. I still I don't even know why it's called number seventy three, but anyway, they used to thing. Where do you remember the TV shows back in the day, you just had to write in yes, yes. They didn't want to hear. They did not want to hear from you. They didn't want to speak to you. There was a po box and get your pen out, and they would go and give you some time to go and get a pen and they're going to read that and send us that a stamp to dress envelope if you like a reply. Anyway, they did a weekly joke corner for kids called Makers Laugh. Right, all I'm going to say is I want a prize to joke. I've got the joke store. I still remember, it's burned into my mind.
Speaker 3: Right. All I'm going to say is I was.
Speaker 2: Ten Did you write the joke or did you?
Speaker 3: I will handle these. I to collect joke books that kids. I used to love to reading out the jokes, try understand it.
Speaker 4: So I got a badge and a goodies bag, you know when you just got a load of like a show bag. Basically, the joke was why didn't the Prune go out with the fig because she already had a date.
Speaker 2: For ten year old?
Speaker 4: For ten year old you can and actually said that's a funny, smart joke, And I was like, this is it. I'm getting the number seventy three badge and the back.
Speaker 2: Neil Buchanan hosted Art Attack. Yeah yeah, we loved as a kid. Yeah, oh yeah, Big Hero on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Neil Buchanan was a legend of children's TV globally. Actually, all right, so what have you wont on a TV show?
Speaker 3: Ralph?
Speaker 9: Good morning, Good morning Christian and game how are you today?
Speaker 3: We're very good, Ralph, and I hope you're having a good week. Ralph, what have you won?
Speaker 9: I actually won a Lema trainset on a show called Cartoon Corner back in the early seventies.
Speaker 3: And who was the host of Cartoon Corner?
Speaker 9: It was a very young girl summers.
Speaker 3: Wow. And what did you have to do? Is it a game to play?
Speaker 9: Or yes, yes, exactly as you said. You're sent in an envelope to a PA address. And it was for a game called Norton Crosses. And I competed against a young lady and she went first. She won the game, but I still won the train set television.
Speaker 3: Well, this is great, Ralph. I love that. Thank you very much his story, Thank you. Should we bring back the old school write in a competition where we have to wait quite a long time on this one right where they have to write?
Speaker 4: And do we need a po box number? Let's get a peer box number for the show. All right, nine four one four one O four three, What if you won from a TV show?
Speaker 3: Give us a call.
Speaker 4: Just coming up for eleven minutes past seven. It's the Christian O'Connell Show on Gold.
Speaker 8: Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show, Jack and I just gone down a deep dive, a wormhole of Neil Buchanan, legendary TV show, kids TV show presenter. When you think of Neil BEGANI close your mind, you think of the Red Jumper. His uniform was a red jumper, very clean shaving as well, but a brilliant, enthusiastic presenter about teaching kids the joy of making things.
Speaker 3: In our art.
Speaker 2: Attack was one of our favorite shows that I still love that show. I've stumbling across a headline that says, is Neil Buchanan actually Banksy an expert? Ways in?
Speaker 3: I can tell you this new Buchanan does not look like how we used to join him on TV. He's now in a heavy rock band called Marseille.
Speaker 2: Really not with the Red Jumper anymore.
Speaker 4: And get this, his sketches in between songs. He used to be in an eighties right called what do you mean?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 2: On stage?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's got like long hair now and is I think he must have been in his sixties mid sixties by now, Neil Buchanan. But he's still loving the art and spreading it, but also in the medium of heavy metal.
Speaker 3: He's blended those two things together. All right.
Speaker 4: What have you won from a TV show? Nine four one four one oh four three?
Speaker 3: Jason?
Speaker 6: Good morning, Christian, How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good, Jason, thanks to Colling the show. What did you win? Mate?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I won of football on the Early Bird Show and from other Parapa.
Speaker 4: See his basic prizes. But they meant the world, didn't they about you? Bet you coverted?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What did you have to do?
Speaker 6: I had to go on the handball competition?
Speaker 2: So you actually went in studio Yeah, into.
Speaker 9: The studio channel team there in spring Bello Road.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, Jason, thank you very much, your story mate. Thanks for calling the very problem.
Speaker 3: So yeah, let's get a Maria here, Good morning.
Speaker 6: Maria, Hi, good morning guys.
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good Maria? And now what did you win on a TV show?
Speaker 12: My sister won a competition on a program back in the early nineties called Smash Sheets. She won tickets to see Lisa's dancefield in London at Wembley Stadium, and we got tickets to go to London and to see a show, and she got her name picked out of a barrel.
Speaker 4: Wow, that was a big moment. You got your name right out on TV. It was being anointed by.
Speaker 12: The Pope and we didn't need me watch it. So we got a PHS video said to our home so we could see her name being picked out of the barrel.
Speaker 4: You'll want this, You'll want this for history preserved on VHS and.
Speaker 12: Absolutely And we didn't even end up going to see Lisa Standsfield. We couldn't make the show.
Speaker 3: Do you mean all that? You ungrateful losease? I know the great Lisa stands up around the world.
Speaker 9: I know what I know.
Speaker 3: What do you mean he couldn't make the show? That's what you were there for, you playing the trip.
Speaker 12: Round it a little ungrateful, little little teenager. And I said to my older sister, I went to camp, but I've got school and we've got to miss the show. But we can still go to London. So we missed the show.
Speaker 9: How grateful I.
Speaker 2: Feel sorry for us. She would have looked out into the front.
Speaker 4: Petranian fans growing the audience out there. Maria, thank you very much, your story mate.
Speaker 3: Have a good day, you two. See you guys fail. Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 3: What did you win on TV show?
Speaker 6: My wife's friend when she was younger. I got on the Price is Right all the way through to the final round. They showed her all the prizes and then she had to put them in price order to win the whole thing, the whole cash jackpot, And unfortunately for the studio, they lost power just before she got to put them in order.
Speaker 4: That's a very good TV producer with those, and we cannot afford.
Speaker 3: At the end of the show, so is making a note of this.
Speaker 2: By the way, we've got the receipts for the jets c and the barbecue and they have to go back by five o'clock today.
Speaker 3: Power Cup, Power Cup. So what happened next?
Speaker 6: So they said to her, you sit over the side here on your own, don't talk to anyone, and we'll try and get this fixed. So for forty minutes she got to sit there and stare at the prizes and calculate in her head would be so when they began rolling again, she stepped up and within thirty seconds put them all in the right order and walked away with the car, the holiday, then the golf clubs, the whole brilliant.
Speaker 3: Wow, this is incredible.
Speaker 6: She won the whole lot, absolutely everything.
Speaker 4: Amazing stuff. Phil, Thank you very much for sharing it today. Thanks you go on the show.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's Show.
Speaker 4: One of the many wonderful things about doing this job is that sometimes you get these incredible messages, and sometimes you're on the show. You can be doing the show and they just come out of nowhere, and I've literally just had one of those.
Speaker 3: In the last minute.
Speaker 4: We were about to set something out up and I've just seen this message from Brian. A couple of days ago. We were actually talking about this, Brian. So I don't know if it's taking you for a couple of days to think about it and then take the risk in sending a message, but we were actually talking about Captain Sully. The reason we were talking about Captain Sully and landing that plane the miracle on Hudson fifteen years guys, because in Patsy's News, I think Monday or Tuesday, there was a very rare occurrence. But there was a bird strike to a Virgin plane flying out of Queenstown, was it? And they do an emergency landing and everyone's okay, ye do an emergent landing.
Speaker 3: I think it was invlock. Brian was on that flight. Oh wow, And he just.
Speaker 4: Wants to say this, He said, Christian, I just need your help to send a bit of thanks that of the Queenstown Virgin flight that had the bird strike. I was on board this flight and in moments of disbelief and panic on there with serious issues and everyone was scared. Everyone had huge faith that the pilots would get us out of the situation, and they definitely did. They remained so calm and kept the flight path extremely smooth. Actually, I don't think the pilots have received enough thanks. I heard you talk about Captain Suddy, and the media haven't really done enough to actually shout at what they've done. It was an incredibly rare bird strike that could have gone a different way, but it didn't.
Speaker 3: I just want to say thank you to them all. That's from Brian. Additionally, everyone who is part of the arrangements and also then getting me home, a big thank you to them. I must say that Virgin Airlies handled an unexpected situation which wasn't their fault very well. Thanks again from Brian.
Speaker 4: Brian, what an amazing thing to do, after going through that a couple of days ago, to actually want to send a message of a huge thank you to them as well. It's an incredible story. You're right, we were talking about it. But Brian, thank you very much. And Brian, I'm also going to say thank you so because one of my daughters are very nervous fly so about the moment she can't actually fly, this will actually help reassure her because these things are really really rare. Well, I think we even said on the show, you don't hear about it very often. The only of the birds stripe we heard a belt was Captain Sully, which is what we done. Real have you watched that movie yet, by the way, come on, get it watched. But Brian, I'll actually I'm going to share your message with her so it will help her actually reassure her. So Brian, thank you very much, and everyone involved that Virgin Headlines, thank you very much for keeping everybody safe. We've got the Headlines coming up next. And Brian, thank you for sending a message and any of you if you ever want to share a message about anything with the show, you can always just reach out by whatever it is.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's show, Christian.
Speaker 4: I never want anything on a TV show, but Jane Bunn has a photography page on her Facebook account. You take a photo and send it in and if you're lucky, you get your photo as part of her weather report. I was chosen a month ago.
Speaker 3: Ah wow.
Speaker 2: One of my dad's proudest moments is something like that, where you take a photo and you send it to a newspaper and the newspaper publishers like photo of the common man. And he got his photo of the moon in there.
Speaker 3: Oh awesome.
Speaker 4: Christ And I went to school with a girl whose dad had been on Hey Well this feels like week is claim to fameous come back. I went to school with a girl who's dan had been on Hey Hey it's Saturday, and he won a soft plush duck toy from.
Speaker 3: I would have been the packet would That's great? Thank you very much, Christian.
Speaker 4: My mum won a diamond ring on the Midday Show and it just turned up randomly a few days later in the post, guessing it wasn't very expensive, all right, So we're gonna do two phone ins right now and you can win beanie hats. And also we've got passes to go to any of the great zoos in Victoria. School of Days coming up very very soon for the next two weeks, so if you want to take your kids to the family to the zoo, you can as well as we've got beanies to keep you warm. Other weekend, the team recommended that I go to Leonardo's. Take my nineteen year old George's at the University of Melbourne lives up near there. We went to Leonardo's and had genuinely I've had I've had some great pizzas, but.
Speaker 3: That was I don't know how they did.
Speaker 4: You know, it sounds much a name going that's the best pizza I've ever had, But we're all going, how is it so good and different to other good pizza? What can change? Surely a good pizza is a good pizza. But it was amazing. But Jack was telling me he can never go back to his place.
Speaker 2: Well, sadly I had an argument with Bianca there and now it's tainted despite how delicious the food is. Whenever I think of Leonardo's I think of the argument we had tucked away in the back of the restaurant there.
Speaker 3: Well, Patsy, where can you never go back?
Speaker 5: We can never go back to our local lap or kidder? Thanks to the love God.
Speaker 12: He has.
Speaker 3: Hello lab.
Speaker 5: He has a thing with chairs. So they have wooden chairs there and a wooden it's a nice joint, very slippery wooden chairs there.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 5: Anyway, he bought the chair out and sat down somewhat awkwardly. I don't know what he was with.
Speaker 3: Well, we're not used to using one of these fancy wooden chairs.
Speaker 4: Give me an old, metallic one any day, if foreign chairs.
Speaker 5: Anyway, it was a bit sort of rickety, and as he sat down, the chairs sort of went out from under him sideways, and so he ended up on his backside on the floor. And this chair, I swear to god, I'm not exaggerating, it was like a bullet and it just went zoom from one end of the restaurant right to the other.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 4: The moment you say I'm not exaggerating, I lean forward like we're getting a real The BS factor's gone through the roof now and then the stories always go the same way.
Speaker 3: Some shuman amount of force is generated doesn't add up.
Speaker 4: I want to do my own version of MythBusters for so many of his stories. That one a goat buttered you and me two hundred feet up into the end. You landed in another state.
Speaker 5: Took me out of a gun.
Speaker 3: Chairs prepared an entire restaurant.
Speaker 5: You should have seen this. It was almost like gathering g forces.
Speaker 6: It just.
Speaker 5: And it was almost like it was in slow motion because everyone like stopped eating to watch this chair. It was ridiculous. Anyway, it went right into the kitchen and I was so embarrassed. And then the chef actually came out holding it with this look of amazement on his face of like, what on.
Speaker 4: Earth is this's raising his glass?
Speaker 5: Just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Make these.
Speaker 5: Not only that he'd fallen off the chair, but it was more about the speed of the chair, never.
Speaker 3: Physics of time and space.
Speaker 5: Something more likely.
Speaker 2: This is a Looney Tunes cartoon or something.
Speaker 5: Loony and pats his head right now, Oh we had we were there with friends. You can ask them.
Speaker 3: They oh, yeah, because we're going to do that.
Speaker 4: I don't we take witness statements, and in my heart it was ridiculous, So why can't we go back?
Speaker 5: It was embarrassing. He landed on his backside. He said, we can never ever come back here.
Speaker 3: No, that's your pot chat for you humans.
Speaker 4: They got a photo of Chris in my mind the cartoon there's a chair shaped hot.
Speaker 3: Where were we? Where were we? That's right, we're live on the radio, all right, Why can't you go back? Nine four one four one O four three?
Speaker 4: And what happened when you were left in charge? Those are two phonios right now, nine four one four one O four three? Why can't you go back? What happened when you were left in charge? Like this yesterday?
Speaker 12: It was actually my son that injured my husband. My husband was in charge that day. They decided that a nurse gun war in the house would be.
Speaker 10: The best option.
Speaker 12: He was tackled by my son and went through the bedroom window, ended up in hospital with stitches, about fifteen stitches to me, all right.
Speaker 3: So what happened when you were in charge?
Speaker 4: Now? It might not just be of your own kids. It might be the way you're looking after a friend's pet. It might be why you were looking after someone's shot for an hour.
Speaker 8: I don't know, the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer, Christian O'Connell's show on Gold seven fifty three. Can I wait to see Jay Seinfeld this weekend? I'm not sure if you heard the news Pasty referred him as comedic genius. Look if I cannot wait to see the show this weekend. You went to see a difficult comedy show last night in town.
Speaker 2: You went to see a local improv night a comedy Republic, the city's brilliant. Actually yeah, and they had special guests and Edmund on.
Speaker 3: She is so very very funny, funny start. I think she's awesome.
Speaker 2: Improv is something that we've shied away from for a long time because years ago I took Biank's parents and Bianca to an improv show and it was just so bad.
Speaker 3: It's horrendous. When it's great, it's unbelievable, But there's no media, is.
Speaker 2: There there was there? There was just no laughter the whole time, So four people sat in silence. There wasn't even the kind of laughter where you could pretend that you're having fun.
Speaker 4: You start to actually hate the people doing it. I start to imagine bad things befolding them.
Speaker 2: And they they start to be aware that whatever they were doing is not.
Speaker 4: Just you're eating one and you're making up eating one. They probably use that as an unfunny sketch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we still do the full hour.
Speaker 4: And were they asking so last night it was good? And were they obviously the audience heavily involved. He sat suggestions.
Speaker 2: Next to the exactly they yell out, like you say a random word that you're thinking of. I don't like to do audience participation, though, so I leave that to others.
Speaker 3: Patsy. By the way, before the show today, Jack told Reu.
Speaker 2: No no, no no, I already started.
Speaker 3: Grind each other a couple of no no nos a couple of years. Is are you hugging in your.
Speaker 4: No no no, no no no, because you suspanding we should all be allowed a kind of no no no over the over the course of the show.
Speaker 3: No no. If you don't want to, I won't no, okay, well, no, I prefer the.
Speaker 4: Way that I always always have it up top, always have it up there, even if I'm handing you an award, I always spend you all year.
Speaker 3: You remember why he didn't do that improv oh, I would just jack posts everyone presential of the year.
Speaker 2: I would just rather handle it than you retell it. I said to Christian Rha that I didn't like to yell out a suggestion just in case the off chance that the participants on stage recognize me from the radio and then put them off, which I know, I know, I know is a low probability.
Speaker 5: If or asked you to come up on stage.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh my god, look he's here. And then and then all of a sudden, the whole and they get.
Speaker 3: To see the magic man. Yes, wow, how we oh my god, we're shon Hoo's. But it is that Michael Jordan there. Oh please, mister mister, oh my good accompany that I'm intimidated. Now Robin Williams is here, Guys.
Speaker 2: I know it's probability duty.
Speaker 3: I'm off duty. Think of me as a mere audience member and not the professional improviser. I am professionally funny, no script. Every day.
Speaker 4: I will be in the shadows and see imagine I wasn't here and wasn't there.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have come. I shouldn't have come.
Speaker 4: With my status and reputation that follows me everywhere.
Speaker 3: Oh, darned me.
Speaker 4: Magnificent even in the dark. I'm probably beaming right now and you can see me illuminated.
Speaker 3: It was a good show. It was good to show, all right.
Speaker 4: Coming up after eight, then more improv from Jack and I showing your kids how it's done. I mean to be honest, this show is improv. There's no scripts, and at times it is real stinky improve okay, but at least you know the pay to get it.
Speaker 3: That's what we can.
Speaker 2: We don't have an audience feedback.
Speaker 3: We don't know if well they email me. Trust me, I get the emails. They're all from Pantcy, all right, coming up next to them.
Speaker 4: The name game, as in, if you've got one of those names where you're so used to Pepper going how do you spell it?
Speaker 3: What did you say? Again?
Speaker 4: You have a kind of go to one line where you say as in and you explain it in one line to them like this, We turn it into.
Speaker 10: A games a surname and it is as in lightning thunder, yes.
Speaker 3: Wow, not a great one strong name.
Speaker 9: My name is first and last, and it's as in Muriel's wedding.
Speaker 5: Tim Sims, yep, wow wowing.
Speaker 10: Mine is my surname and it's ousy or great Ripper browse is it it's a surname, my name as in not Petrol Deel.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, that's how works. We try and guess your name.
Speaker 4: You tell you what's the phrase you use when you are describing your name, as in if me check your pants, none of us can guess your name.
Speaker 1: You went the prize well, Christian Connell's Show podcast, All right.
Speaker 3: Let's play the name game. This is for you.
Speaker 4: If you've got one of those names where it's a bit of a pain and you have one line to explain to people, we try and hear the line and guess what your name is on nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 3: Pats you ready?
Speaker 5: Well, I blitzed last week, so.
Speaker 3: The bleachers back. Pats the blitz jack you ready to play the challenger?
Speaker 2: Is ready?
Speaker 4: Caller one? Good morning, Caller one. Obviously I don't know the name. This is improvised Caller one.
Speaker 12: My name is my surname as in Sheep, not the hotel.
Speaker 2: As in she Sheridan.
Speaker 3: Yes, Wow done, challenger, Wow, watch out blitz he's coming through and.
Speaker 5: I could quite hear if she's said sorry, I'll just my earphones.
Speaker 4: Someone was an improv show last night. It was with some of that magic there. What a great one.
Speaker 5: Beautiful name.
Speaker 3: Actually it's a Celtic name.
Speaker 4: Beautiful anyway, not very loving, mind too, snap, make a wish, Jack Sir faded the down, so I can't chat any more about etymology of Celtic names. Corner too, good morning, good morning, good morning, quarter two.
Speaker 3: Okay, off you go.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a two parter surname, a body's organ and a body's joint liver spleen.
Speaker 3: Nice to meet you, Nice to meet heavy metal, living speed. Oh that's hard me. That's the last one. Okay, your surname is.
Speaker 6: Me now the first name is the body organ, the first part.
Speaker 2: To the first.
Speaker 3: All right, Hartney Yepney. Have we met Harney before the Chess.
Speaker 2: Guy Harley Showcross? How do I remember that?
Speaker 3: Honestly? Go every night. Please, that's a great one. Thank you very much, Thank you, call a three, good morning, call.
Speaker 8: Of three, Good morning.
Speaker 9: All. My name is as in I'm own backwards.
Speaker 3: No as in nom Naomi, Naomi, you are all.
Speaker 2: That was Thank you.
Speaker 4: Court of a point for an assist. Lovely name is Celtic. That want's found you down again.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get my own podcast. Celtic names. Who we got here? This is call of four, Good morning, Call of four. I My name is as in rent, lend money, No.
Speaker 13: I think think of renting an.
Speaker 7: Offer space, No four, it is four landlord business when something is four high available.
Speaker 3: Let's no.
Speaker 1: It starts with l.
Speaker 10: Oh, my god, it is lease, but it is spelt l y s e and no one can pronounce it.
Speaker 3: I won't either. It's not Celtic. That is not Celtic.
Speaker 9: I get life, Louise, Lisa, Lisa, you name it.
Speaker 3: Chuckle lies. Thank you very much for give us a call. I'm going to call it life. If it's that, I'm saying that phonetic names. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: She had to go more than we did. We're just running down the clock to nine every day. Put that on the posters.
Speaker 6: All right, here we got here, got a five morning came. I hope you're well.
Speaker 10: We are, Thank you and hope you My maiden name to the name I grew up with, as in.
Speaker 3: Brick, red mortar, lost cement.
Speaker 4: No solid, no, no, no, it's good association.
Speaker 3: At the moment, he's doing really well.
Speaker 4: What else is there? Brick No, I just say it again, brick.
Speaker 3: Brick mortar? No, what is it?
Speaker 8: Wall?
Speaker 3: Don't sound stupid. I was about what a great name? So what is your full name?
Speaker 9: It was Angela Wall, but no one could sell Wall.
Speaker 3: You were able?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I wll.
Speaker 6: Lo.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian o'connall Show, Christian an exciting moments has happened. I've just seen my very first bin sticker in the wild. Christopher, where was it? Thank you very much about the only text we've had in five weeks of anyone.
Speaker 3: I mean, we.
Speaker 4: Over ten thousand stickers to get a guy called Christopher Davies to listen to the show. Who actually turns out spoiler already listened to the show that is bad marketing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why we really needed text to say I never listened to the show. That have come past a binsticker Now I'm listening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if that's you, please call. We're on a two week break tomorrow. I'd love to go into the break knowing that just maybe maybe maybe, even if you said I retuned after one, I'm occasional listener. All right, The Name Game Part two, Jack is on fire this week. Let's see what happens in Part two, second half? Everything to play for Caller one?
Speaker 9: Good morning, good morning, how are you team?
Speaker 4: We're good, caller one? And are you having a good week? Okay, your name please? Sorry, your clue?
Speaker 9: Okay, So this is my surname and it's like the nut Almond.
Speaker 7: Oh, oh my gosh, well done, Jack.
Speaker 3: It's like the Lionel MESSI of it today to.
Speaker 9: Actually I've actually got another one.
Speaker 5: My maiden name is like baby powder Malcolm Johnson.
Speaker 8: Yeah, good on your Pat Johnson rubbish.
Speaker 3: So what's what is your whole name Zormond? Okay, my whole well married or ex married name is Kelly Almond.
Speaker 9: And then my maiden name was Kelly Johnson.
Speaker 3: And so who are you now?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: No, I kept my my married name Armond.
Speaker 3: Ah right, you kept the nut.
Speaker 9: Yes, I have kids, the nuts a.
Speaker 3: Divorce, the guys use everything the shack and you'll lose enough. Just one of them. You get fifty to fifty, get seen them every other weekend.
Speaker 4: All right, Thank you very much, thank you, thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Hello caller too.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 12: Last name as in small.
Speaker 14: Jocks teeny no minuscule, no no no minutes jocks, little.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we may made that harder work than it was. Imagine everyone right now in Melbourne and showed yelling. Do you answer almost probably immediately?
Speaker 2: Do you know Tommy little No, I listen, I'm going to I'm going to you down.
Speaker 3: Otherwise I'll be back to my Celtic names. We got here. Call a call a three. It's you now, call a three.
Speaker 6: Follow my first name as in Michael the actor Douglas.
Speaker 4: No, Michael Empoli start the Sopranos bit off a long shot.
Speaker 6: Do you need another clue?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 6: Please, I think Batman.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: Get in all right on, uncle mister Keaton. Uh call a four.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: My name is my surname and it's mouse drop droppings. Pooh, mouse drop mouse drop mouse drop droppings.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'll drop no drop drop, drop down or drop.
Speaker 3: I meant you meant.
Speaker 2: I thought you meant like rodent slip.
Speaker 3: That must be your name. Slip rats, Yes, rat Trina Jones just situation break up.
Speaker 13: It's rat clumsy, yeah, rat like rat, rat stumble, rat trips, rat trip, butter fingers, rap, fumbler.
Speaker 3: Rap, someone is called that rat fumbler rat fiddler?
Speaker 5: What is that of our misery.
Speaker 3: What what is your name?
Speaker 9: It's rad Cliff.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that is so good.
Speaker 3: A couple of prizes. That is great.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 4: That's really good. That's like a New York Times going to crossword clue. Very very very good. Too smart for this show.
Speaker 3: But thank you for thank you every thinking we could guess that. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: All right, take care, okay, bye, call a five the squeeze one, last one in before the news indicators.
Speaker 7: Hi, La, And it's like the barbecue.
Speaker 2: Not webber, Webber, No, barbecue's galore.
Speaker 3: No, it's a spelling thing, Bobbie.
Speaker 2: What is the name of your barbecue Metador? Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's her name, Matador, like the barbecue.
Speaker 3: Not there, grizzly. My god. Well then your name is Grills.
Speaker 9: Last name?
Speaker 4: What I mean when we come back, who's got an Australian name?
Speaker 3: Grill. That's her top ten Australian name. That's a red gioe plate as.
Speaker 2: Well, Grills, missus Grills.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't mess with grills, missus Grills. That's so good. I love that name.
Speaker 1: I'm grilling them, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yes, yeah, yeah, that's great. Thank you very much for giving us a call, We'll send you price.
Speaker 1: Thank you. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: There is so much competition for your ears right now in Melbourne, Kay and Jay or the other mumblies, and we are we are super serving you.
Speaker 3: I think the phrase is my friends a double pass to the zoo? When does he get older? This stuff? Who does he know in this town?
Speaker 4: And I'm talking whatever zoo you want, whether it's Melbourne Zoo, whereby Open Rain Zoo, Hillsville Sanctuary, Ki around Fauna Park, wherever there's a zoo near you, you can go. Yeah, family past two adults and two kids, or if you just four adults, stress up two of them as kids.
Speaker 3: We don't mind. You can fudge it. Get them on their knees going through that turnstiff. All right. Today is thank a publican day.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Later on for team lunch, an't we.
Speaker 2: We'll take them in person.
Speaker 3: One of the biggest riots in Australian history was over decision to close down above. That figures this is one of the few ones that I've got here where I don't have to query at rio. That figures I can really understand.
Speaker 4: In nineteen seventy nine, four thousand supporters of the Star Hotel in Newcastle protested the decision to demolish the building. The riots not protests became one of the most notorious in Australian history, with Old Chisel writing a song about it called Star Hotel.
Speaker 3: Oh actually we've actually got some here. Oh hello radio production? Any other words?
Speaker 2: I could have written that actually, because in Cold Chisel songs have actually really poetic. That is when they put down the pin Start Hotel.
Speaker 3: Just name it a couple of times and if we go, it's gonna sell loads of Newcastle.
Speaker 4: All right, today we're looking for your pub bands. Who is singing in the pub? Who's there, John Parnham go, Oh my word, he's singing and dancing.
Speaker 3: It's not justin Timberlake. It's justin can't walk straight?
Speaker 2: Very relevant, Yes, Silver Plus.
Speaker 3: Do you like a nice lark a jack? You're like a like a crisp Pills Now I tell you singing Sissudia.
Speaker 4: That's right, pills and college bronze. God, that is a beautiful Swedish maid bar. That's right, it's abba.
Speaker 3: Don't deny it, let it in, let it in, don't shrug it off. Ozzie Legends are playing in the pub. That's a c dakery.
Speaker 2: Often you order at the pub.
Speaker 3: I'm going to today.
Speaker 4: Round of Dakkery is my good barman for my team colleagues, Gold and a Carefu everyone today, our team lunch at the pub. Not to have too many drinks, otherwise you'll be van Herling Gold and maybe we won't be on the show today if we have too many drinks.
Speaker 3: That's right. Men, not at work today, you should start.
Speaker 4: You well, okay, Jackie boy? Who else is playing in the pub? Pub bands?
Speaker 2: David Lee Froth, Oh yeah, very good, Silver, the bea snitty Rollers, Gold Cake are a great band, aren't they?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, no one heard of them.
Speaker 2: You're okake? Oh yeah, Cake, we say Urinal yeah, Silver, Australian pub Crawl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Gold and Savage Beer Garden.
Speaker 3: That's very good as too. Gold. All right, what have you got?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 3: We're looking for your pub bands and you can go to the zoo.
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast a couple.
Speaker 4: Of texts of that didn't see earlier. Earlier on the show, we were talking about places you can never go back and why Nicole went to a nudist beach once. I can never go back, Nicole. You can't just leave it there. What the hell happened?
Speaker 3: Where? You can never go back?
Speaker 4: Because my son currently ten was only like two and a half at the time, he actually did a poo on a McDonald's playground.
Speaker 3: Oh never ever, ever, you can't. You can't go back to that McDonald's. You can, all right.
Speaker 4: We're looking for your pub bands. You ready to march Jack, I am up for grabs. Then a family pass to Zoo's Victorias. You could be going to Melbourne Zoo wherever you open Range Hillsville Sanctuary or Kai Brown Fauna Park, Pubman's, Billy Irish Pub, Silver, some Finesian's gone on there. Word on Pa sip not Gold That's very good. I love that it too, be quite will to stare at that to work out what that was, But sip not is very good.
Speaker 3: Well done. Lloydy ed Bern Gold, Spimy Lewis.
Speaker 2: In the News Silver plus.
Speaker 4: Draft Punk as in Draft Owl Gold World on Tim Charlie for X.
Speaker 2: Gold plus.
Speaker 3: That is so good.
Speaker 4: Word on Shinzia Guinnison Roses, Silver, Tom Petty and the Pulcube Breakers instead of the Heartbreaker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all right. Silver, Well, that's all right.
Speaker 4: Richard Tears of Bears Bronze, Grim, Schooner Gold, that's very good.
Speaker 3: Lee Conins Cider Bait God, someone that's so good. Who do that? Bethany Cider Bait World on Spinal on Tap gold, that's very good. Paul Eagle Horse Canadian Culture Club Gold, Keggy Rogers.
Speaker 2: Silver plus taps and I.
Speaker 3: Adam well done for that. Faith No more, you're drunk?
Speaker 2: Silver.
Speaker 3: Isn't the hangover cure?
Speaker 2: Bronze.
Speaker 4: This guy's come up with a couple, all right, So we're just going to read the more like because he's put a lot working is it's from Travis Yeastie Boys Gold, emc Hammered Bronze, Celine Publican Google goon Bag Dolls bronze.
Speaker 3: Alright, there's one goal now that one out of four is actually bad. The Temper on Tap silver and Bruno Bars gold.
Speaker 4: Not Paramour, Pour me morel and I send it there justin Wilder.
Speaker 3: All right, some great ones there. Who's off to the zoo.
Speaker 2: Let's give it to side debate, which was Bethany.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well done.
Speaker 8: Christian O'Connell's show podcast on.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow's show would have the Naked Hour.
Speaker 4: We give you the theme, you pick all the songs, also asking you if you're doing anything for the first time this weekend, and then not one but two amazing trips to fly you away to Sunshine and Migrating Wales.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not where I thought it was going to go. But one inch town is my grating Whales.
Speaker 10: But cost on fly.
Speaker 11: Christian O'Connell's gonna give you.
Speaker 3: A holiday.
Speaker 4: Holding all winners, all right, So on tomorrow's show every Friday, last color week, we're doing this giving you a breakup to Fraser Coast tomorrow. No one but two trips, two chances to win. Now one of them is going to be giving away to someone who actually wins it today. All you have to do is leave me a message. Why would you love to win this trip? You can call me and leave a voicemail. You can do it several times, you know, not the first one to do another one. All you have to do is call thirteen hundred call OC. You can call it today, thirteen hundred call OC. Leave me a message.
Speaker 3: One of those will win the very first trip tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: You don't even to get up early. You can do it anytime today. Why don't you have a few beers and do it tonight? What could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 2: We're the ones you have to go through the messages.
Speaker 3: Que right to have more than a drunken slurring messages.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast