Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connor here, Good morning, Rio, Hey guys, coome onrn in Pati. Did you guys know this Saturday Winter Solstice?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: And do you know why?
Speaker 6: Because I'm going on a Winter Solstice trip away.
Speaker 2: It's come around so quick. So it's so winter Solstice means shortest day, longest night of the year. And then it means that the three days to nights leading up to it and the three days and nights afterwards, that seven day period least amount of daylight of.
Speaker 1: The whole year.
Speaker 2: Is that what actually means. That's why the start starting yesterday, you would have felt like it was already quite a short to day, and then same with today and Friday and then Saturday obviously the longest, longest night, but shortest day of the year. That means though once you get out there, we start the big turn. Suddenly more daylight starts creeping back in.
Speaker 5: We're past the worst of it daylight wise. That is exciting.
Speaker 2: But I thought we were only just getting into the middle of winter, but now we're actually started crushted. We're going to come out the other sign very soon. It's because the long summer we've had. Yeah, it's actually sort of camouflaged win winter. It's been amazing. Hawd you partially send the weather today. So actually going to be a couple of nice days.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so from tomorrow, so Friday, Saturday, Sunday in Melbourne, sunshine, tops of sixteen degrees.
Speaker 8: My kind of winter, isn't it great?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is my kind of winter.
Speaker 2: I love it. So what we what we win to Solstice weekend away be like a pagan chace a little bit with the Wickens we did.
Speaker 6: There's twenty of us and one of our friends is a bit witchy, and so she's organized as sort of she winter Solstice Weekend Away.
Speaker 5: I have no idea what involves.
Speaker 6: Caitlin thinks it's going to involve bathing naked in the moonlight.
Speaker 2: I don't it's not about that. I don't know pagan rituals about respecting the land.
Speaker 5: So hopefully it's not that.
Speaker 2: But I'll let you know how naked.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's a hur thing.
Speaker 2: Kevin where'd you get that from?
Speaker 3: I've heard about it before on a podcast that women because of our cycles when the winter solstice happens, it's a nice way of regenerating the body, aligning yourself and you get into the water naked.
Speaker 8: Okay, do you be a bit cold this time of year?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm not pitching that to my wife this weekend. He you know what, been a bit at the moment? Oh wow, why don't you go and bathe naked at midnight in the ocean?
Speaker 1: Help your cycles?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're still.
Speaker 2: We're still putting the relationship back together and go after four seasons? Am I empathy with the Steve Carell character?
Speaker 4: This will be too much Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 2: The first thing I did when I left the house this morning was check out my pile of hard rubbish. You know you're allowed to a year, right and I put mine yesterday, So you have to have all that stuff out there in a very organized I think it's two meters by two meters by one meter.
Speaker 5: Oh hi, what's the what's the third dimension?
Speaker 1: It must be?
Speaker 2: Oh god, damn it. The mine is like two or three because there's a there's an old upright mic stand leaning up against a tree. God damn it, that is that's going to be above that meter. I mean that mic stand's going to be stood there for quite some time. People think he keeps a mic stand at someone's house like a back a flagpole.
Speaker 5: He is dja.
Speaker 1: He really wants us to know.
Speaker 2: Is it an antenna? So yeah, you know when you worry like overnight, because I don't know about you guys, but if you see someone who's got hard rubbish, you sort of eyebolt and go, I'm coming back later on tonight. It's like cover of darkness and I'm dumping shit on your little phone.
Speaker 1: And this morning I was like rummaging around.
Speaker 2: I had the camera phone with with the with the light out still I was loading it. Yesterday I was power. I could see people slowing down they drove past, and oh, hard rubbish date for calendar, ten o'clock tonight, go aback. You can't guard it all, I mate.
Speaker 7: The vultures stand tendered that no one's taken anything off it because you think, oh it really was jump stuff, not good enough for you to steal us.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's even a what do you call drag along golf cart.
Speaker 5: Okay, have you given up on golf completely?
Speaker 1: And I retired? That's not the right way to phrase it.
Speaker 2: Golf retired me, right, yes, self retired me. Golf broke my ego and self esteem, took it all and robbing everything. And now Sandy, all that's left is that golf cart forlornly out the front there. It's like some sort of like a robot who's just been thrown out the front there. It's all collapsed down squad ye like wally to scard there with a round and also whenever you do rubbish, it's just it's so there's no connection other than these were all in this house, but none of the are joined up up. There's a One day one of my daughters came back home from UNI with this god awful wooden set of drawers. What are you doing? What are you doing with those? Oh my god? We're around at one of mum's friends houses. She said this would be nice for your your room at university. I didn't want to say no, so it's your problems.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: There's no hideous hand painted hippie dippy awful thing that I've had for yet to lug out there yesterday. No one is stealing that, even when they come and pick up.
Speaker 1: The hard rubbish.
Speaker 2: Who would have the DJ guy the MIC's stand and then he puts all his prep in here or something done yes, And then there's a golf cart.
Speaker 1: It looks like someone on the edge.
Speaker 2: Actually, something's been thrown out that fourth season. You're right, it's take it about it and come back and pick up all your stuff, Chris, the golf cart, the mic stand, your favorite red hippy dippy cabinet, Patsy, how was your day yesterday?
Speaker 7: I made a really interesting observation yesterday, so well done. We've just updated our will, which is very grown up, and the lawyer had very kind What do we get nothing, just just me, the joy of me every day.
Speaker 2: We won't have you, money, can't We won't have you. When it was inflection, we won't have you. Mis hearing it, we won't have you. You didn't go, We won't have you. We won't have you.
Speaker 1: Process celebrate, celebrate with my coffee.
Speaker 2: Milestone is dead stop.
Speaker 5: There's not much to leave.
Speaker 7: But the lawyer very kindly sent me her very big invoice. But I noticed her email signature.
Speaker 1: I had to sort of look so she woke for free you.
Speaker 8: No, they don't.
Speaker 7: I had to check three times because she's still got her fax number on her email signature, which I thought was odd for this sort of day and age.
Speaker 2: To still lawyers, those fax machines can like eat half a page, can't they. There's important documents, yeah, really important documents and wills and testamy and stuff.
Speaker 1: That I know.
Speaker 7: Or is that like maybe that's a tactic to add on extra fees.
Speaker 2: You know what, they're charging what they can right now because you know what's coming for them. AI Seriously, they know it. So they're like, we've got to pay off that second mortgage. So I wonder you're like checking that invoice three times. I'm taking on your mortgage and you'll pay for my summer house. Important.
Speaker 7: I thought it was odd to still have effects affects number.
Speaker 2: Industry still use fax machines.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of medical facilities to be listened tos right now still alarm fax machine.
Speaker 7: A lot still these, like for referrals and stuff patients.
Speaker 5: It's just easier.
Speaker 2: There's a whole load of industries that still I think financial institutions still for big orders and trade still use fax machines, really, I think so.
Speaker 5: I wonder if we still have a fax machine in the office.
Speaker 2: I think we've we have had one before because it took two days for us to work out what the actual number was. I wasted the engineers time for two days, but we then fired up and people could send us fax machines.
Speaker 1: The joy oh that, oh it was. I don't know why it was so much run.
Speaker 2: We should try and find out what the fact we have a fact number here, I know we do. If your job still requires the use of a fax machine, I'd love to know thirteen fifty five twenty two. And by the way, Patsy, that is a proper grown up thing, but such an important thing to do. But it's sad, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It is because you have to actually future proof your life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you do.
Speaker 2: Once you become parents. You have to then keep updating about And the worst part of it is isn't about the financial stuff, because as pat said, there's not a fortune to inherit. It's not like the rights to a back catalog what some free podcasts and I leave on my ieheart data parks of the Christian currents and my kids like we don't want much shit he pumped out there over the years.
Speaker 1: It's too much. Actually, it's actually a hole in the.
Speaker 2: But it's actually you have to actually, but the worst thing is, well, who looks after your children if you both die? It is the worst conversation left, but it's the most important one.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: You have to do it.
Speaker 2: She's fourteen and she's got through this. You've got it this far, so.
Speaker 8: Well we'll see how she got his.
Speaker 7: But a lot of people think that it just automatically goes to your family and stuff, but that's actually not necessarily.
Speaker 2: Family's fall out over that. It has to be written down and then what we did as well. So I don't know who is going to be looking after Order and Audie. But you don't have to ask these people because it's a big You can't. You can't just suddenly one day you know you're impossible. Towhen you go an hour left, listen, you've taken on Audi. I'll do that, but not that dog. Just read the last right.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Since and talking about doing your willing yesterday, Patsy, I don't know if it's something because of the lack of daylight at the moments we head into the big turn this weekend and the shortest down the longest night. Yesterday, my wife and I were talking and my wife said, you know, because I've been asked by my youngest daughter if I could make a playlist yesterday. She's got a big exam today. She said, Dad, can you make me playlist? I need some new energy in some new vibes. This is my favorite request from anybody. I like, you know, I love a plays you. It is my canvas, let me paint and our masterpiece. So anyway, my wife goes, the joy I had putting this playlist together, like every joy playlist. My wife goes, I'm really wide that if anything happened to you, I wouldn't know exactly what songs you on the funeral. And I'm actually thinking, you know what, she wouldn't And she goes like, I know, oh what Springsteen, so you should know by now. Ah, And I was actually wide, like they can't screw that up. And I really would be so annoyed if it wasn't the right songs. And then they just put like googled, oh Gene, it's sheering and said, and I'm like, this is not what I wanted, guys, and then I'll come back and haunt them. So he's really upset because that that final playlist for me needs to be the best one ever. It needs to speak to the essence of who was this man? Yes, he's still with us through music. So then I was wondering, can you put this attach it to the will?
Speaker 5: You can pretty much put anything in the will.
Speaker 2: And it would have been would have been sure. It wouldn't be legally binding, I think.
Speaker 6: To some extent, because my mum's friend had seating arrangements in her will how she.
Speaker 1: Wanted to do.
Speaker 2: And that's the other thing is I want to have written down and agreed on there my front row people. I don't want to be up at the Pearly Gates. And of course I'm going there. I'm God's DJ here on Earth. I doant up there like hang on, no, no, no, no, just about to come in God. But WHOA how they got in the front row, any of us in the front No, no, no, you quit the radio, get in that front row.
Speaker 1: You don't get back in that front row.
Speaker 2: Front rowers off you from now on, my friend, freemales are over and front row at my funeral.
Speaker 1: It's gone.
Speaker 7: You need to do what my father in law did and have a pre plan and funeral, and he did it all himself before he departed years before.
Speaker 2: And I've just got this image of someone in their garage at the weekends building their own coffin. It's actually going to be really cozy in the guys. I've really got a couple of little side draws for snatch, the remote control and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Burying me with my remote control. Let me take it to the other side.
Speaker 7: And he had exactly how he wanted, had all the songs he wanted. He didn't want any flowers. He said, I don't want people wasting their money on flowers, so they were not.
Speaker 8: It was exactly how Patrick wanted it. It was his day and that was just actually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it should be like that. So what I'm going to do now is I'm going to have on Spotify. I'm going to build this weekend.
Speaker 5: A bit more.
Speaker 2: That is so morbid. God. I spoke to you first because I seriously was going to do this, and then text my daughters and my gone, this is my final play.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No you just save it on your phone.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, this is too much for them to be.
Speaker 1: You know, they're going to think, is he is he all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, what does he know?
Speaker 5: Just the thought of doing but you do have to do it at some point, Yes.
Speaker 1: If any about people. Would you be worried about pats?
Speaker 2: Is it just me as a music obsessive worried about the final song? Oh?
Speaker 7: No, I tell Chris now, I'm very specific, Yes, exactly what I want. And I know the Eagles song that he wants because he loves the Eagles, and there's a particular song it's yeah, No, it's something about coming home, like is.
Speaker 1: Something with a hotel.
Speaker 8: No, it's not Hotel California. No, it's not that.
Speaker 7: No, it's a song, it's not it's not like high rotation song. It's a different song, and it's something about oncoming.
Speaker 8: You ask him, Yeah, I will.
Speaker 7: I'll text him now. I think it's the lyrics that I'm coming home. I'll do a Google search.
Speaker 2: Well, you've got news coming up there.
Speaker 5: I have a look and then go look for Yeah, priorities.
Speaker 4: Christian Connal Show podcast.
Speaker 2: The perfect song to be coming off the back of to talk about your funeral songs. It's the right vibe, just worried about the last of half an hour of radio meme Pats talking about dyeing our wheels. It's a darkness, isn't it. In the middle of summer, it wouldn't have happened.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't have been talking about this. It's the darkness.
Speaker 2: The solstice needs to hurry up for the sake of the radio showing our poor listeners. They come to the show wanting I guess an energy buzz help me out this morning, I'm tired and sudden it's like, yeah, I'm thinking about my death and the songs at my funeral, Like bloody.
Speaker 1: Hell, mister buzz killed the morbid hour, Christian, I was.
Speaker 2: This is this is unbelievable. You never know who's listening with the joy of this job. Sometimes, Christian, listened to your talk about this. It is really important. Two years ago I was living, I was given two years to live. I am building my playlist right now. Music for my funeral is suddenly very very important to me. I am really really sorry to hear that. How are you going? That is incredible. I really hope we haven't also given you a buzzkill. Definitely, if you've only got two years left to live and you need something from this radio show.
Speaker 1: And suddenly we're talking about someone.
Speaker 2: Which is actually very real life view rather than hopefully theory for Patsy and I. Also, the guy has just sent me that message. I'm saying guy, because I don't know your name. I want to know is his his Twitter handlers undertaker?
Speaker 1: Oh and he's a funeral director?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yes that is.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's a good Twitter name.
Speaker 2: It is a very good Tritter name. Will you leave that? Will you leave that in your will to one of the other funeral directors I've just seen. Why is he called himself that? Did he call himself that when he found out the diagnosis? But he's actually a full time funeral director. Christian I brought these books and myself and three of my friends. I'm worried that my husband will screw up the funeral planning. This is a book. This is a what I didn't know you could get this. Sorry, it's your problem now because I'm dead.
Speaker 1: End of Life Planner.
Speaker 2: Incredible, it's obviously got a it's a black front cover. Sorry, is your problem now because I'm dead? Spoiler alert end of Life Planner. Oh wow, I didn't know you could actually do that, Christian, take it from me. I'm a celebrant. Listen to this this morning. I support individuals to write and plan funerals.
Speaker 1: For loved ones.
Speaker 2: Patsy's right, it just takes you, know, suddenly the worst day of your life. You're trying to put together you know the way? Can you really want to do them right? It's better if you help out people. Why it's one, it's a very big thing. They don't have to worry about put all the details down, even what food and drinks you want served as well? She goes some people or so have names of people they do not want at the wake.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love that you How do you manage that?
Speaker 2: We don't have to no, no, no no, But how do you stop people from coming to a wake?
Speaker 1: Do they have weight bounces?
Speaker 2: Respectfully, I'd like to ask you to leave. Don't make this difficult, otherwise we can put you in the coffee and Christian, I have a Dad's Gone playlist shared with my kids on Spotify. Too dark that that's gone. So you're not here, Matthew, Christian, I wrote my funeral playlist ten years ago at twenty eight.
Speaker 5: My phone notes it'd be mostly like Pitball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might want to.
Speaker 2: Go and revisit that. A lot of Black Eyed Peace sadly no longer relevant. Christian bit morbid. But I have a Spotify playlist called a memorium, hoping I don't have to use it anytime soon. But it's nice to note if I did the playlist that my weight would be full of bangers. See that's what I want, Christian. My husband and I both have our playlist and we have Fields of Gold by Sting written into our wheels.
Speaker 5: That is a great one.
Speaker 2: It is a beautiful song there I remember you.
Speaker 1: That's the only line I know West Winds and is it in the.
Speaker 2: Field Bally if you were to higher Rio and I to sing it live at your funeral, Gladys, do let us.
Speaker 1: Know, Christian.
Speaker 2: I've had this on my phone ready for quite some time. This guy's got the whole playlist. Time to what moments funeral songs hopefully not need for many years.
Speaker 1: Entry.
Speaker 2: I want a walk on by by Dionne Warwick. And then for the photo montage, only you ya zoo.
Speaker 1: I love that this is a great song.
Speaker 2: Alison Moye into Benny and the Jets. All the photos are coming on into Lewis Capaldi. This is a huge this is this is the big think of the poor people watching it.
Speaker 5: They're already broken and.
Speaker 2: Then he's even got coffin exits. Don't let the sun go down on me Elton John with George Michael. Final song is ever long Foo Fighters. That is.
Speaker 5: It picks up.
Speaker 1: I like it though.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, lines are open now we should we move on from funeral planning.
Speaker 5: I would like to come back to it at some.
Speaker 1: Point, but not today.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, we have to let the light in that pace up now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's case up. Now, It's time for you versus the news.
Speaker 9: Let's play Verse News, Verse News.
Speaker 5: Will you be Patrina Jones Albill, she beats you?
Speaker 2: All right? Lines are open right now you Verse News thirteen fifty five twenty two, Two thousand dollars up for grabs, right now. All thanks to seven News Melbourne Live every night at six on seven and seven plus Carl if you want to play Next thirteen fifty five twenty.
Speaker 4: Two Christian O'Connell Show Go one podcast.
Speaker 2: I know we're not supposed to jump on our phones first single the morning, but the small thing I did for one reason overnight, it was dropped around the world. The first full trailer of the new Springsteen movie, starring the great Jeremy Alla White as the Boss, comes out in October.
Speaker 1: The two and a half minute trailer is incredible.
Speaker 5: It looks good.
Speaker 1: I was so.
Speaker 2: Nervous because, you know, I love Springsteen and it's so hard to get musical bipics really great. Robbie William Wus was great, Rocking Man was brilliant. But the Springsteen one, they're not going for a whole life story. Oh right, there's a great book that came out a couple of years ago that she was raving about, a double thumbs up called Deliver Me from Nowhere. And it was just after Springsteen had broken really big and the industry wanted a certain type of album and he didn't want to do that. He went completely the other way. And it's about an artist staying true to themselves. I guess with the Bob Dinner one where he goes lecturer, that was, you know, complete unknown's about. But anyway, the trailer two and a half minute is electric. Jeremy Allen God, he looks like he's just he's clearly Jeremy Alla White. He's not Boss, but he's embodied the the energy and the intensity and that muscular chut that the Boss has.
Speaker 1: You've got to see the trade.
Speaker 2: If cannot wait, so ten October can't come soon enough? All right, then let's give away two thousand dollars right now on the Christian O'Connell show on Goals.
Speaker 5: Verse News, Verse News. Will you be Petrina Jones Albo.
Speaker 2: She beat you here this week you Verse News thanks to seven News Melbourne Live every night at six on seven and seven plus.
Speaker 1: We asked you a question from the.
Speaker 2: News and I know the fact that a lot of you now are watching seven News at six as you should be, but now making notes and.
Speaker 1: As we all are, as we always do.
Speaker 2: Patsy's always they make notes though about Patsy's news in the morning, so they're listening to Patsy's.
Speaker 1: Making notes the mainly that's kind of you know, don't do it much.
Speaker 2: Kiara, Welcome to the show. Hello, Hello, Hello, is it me Kiara? It's you and I've called when you're doing the competitions and never actually got through storry surprise, well done, first time I'm making it through, Kiara.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: Now Kiara, you are home you won your way to work. What's the scene right now where you are?
Speaker 1: Kiara?
Speaker 8: I am in bed?
Speaker 2: Wow, casual competing? You're in bed? It sounded I don't want to be rude, but you sounded a little bit sleepy there.
Speaker 1: So I was trying to politely say, are you upright? Have you had a coffee?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: We're playing in bed. Okay, So I don't.
Speaker 7: Drink coffee, but I'm awake on adrenaline.
Speaker 2: No greater adrenaline than being live on the radio trying to win two thousand dollars from your bed right now.
Speaker 1: So what did you hear it on your bedside radio or your phone? You listening to the show.
Speaker 7: I'm listening to the radio from my computer.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, live from your bed, QR. I so want you to win the two thousand dollars. Before I ask you the question, what do you want to do with the money? What are we trying to play for?
Speaker 8: I told us before that I would use the money to rescue our puppies.
Speaker 2: Oh that is a great thing to do. Now listen, I will say this RSPCA Victoria are always got puppies that have Sadly, people don't realize it's a lot of responsibility taking a dog on. They don't realize it's a big commitment, and so they then end up at the RSPCA. You do great work looking after these beautiful little dogs and older dogs trying to rehome as well. So I would urge you to have a look there as well. There might be a puppy that's waiting for you right now. And you said your money, because if you're going to get a puppy, you know you've got to get the pet insurance.
Speaker 1: It's expensive. You've got to get all their jabs, the food.
Speaker 7: Ye all that.
Speaker 1: I'm on the adadgine.
Speaker 10: Funerals and always getting up life advice about pets. Just worry about the little all that put that on my chemstone guys, all of that car?
Speaker 2: You ready for your question?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Are you even sat up right in bed? And you just lying down with the phone. Thank you? So maybe we should start a new game thiss, just taking each other on from their beds. Okay, bed versus bed, only one bed will win the bed quiz. I'm running ahead, all right. So here's the question from last night's seven News. Did you watch it?
Speaker 1: Yes, we did great Okay, here is the question.
Speaker 3: It was a rocky start to the day for residents with a two point eight magnitude earthquake.
Speaker 1: All right, where was.
Speaker 2: The place that had that two point eight magnitude earthquake?
Speaker 6: It was in war Walter.
Speaker 2: It is close enough.
Speaker 1: Maybe the pillow got in the way, but I'm pretty sure I heard raw soon.
Speaker 2: Which is the right answer. Yes, you wont your two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Kiara, Oh my gosh, I know from bed.
Speaker 2: The most casual Aussie winning there can be winning from bed. You are winning the day already before even getting out of bed. Your two thousand dollars. Thank you so much, pleasure, Thank you very much for calling the show, listening from your computer and then picking up the phone from the bed. I love it.
Speaker 1: This is a new way of listening to the show.
Speaker 2: So Kiara, good luck with the puppy.
Speaker 6: Thank you so.
Speaker 1: Much, so much, I might regret asking us.
Speaker 2: Is there someone else in that bed.
Speaker 6: Besides my dog?
Speaker 2: Know what I heard? Someone else? Someone else is my dog at my feet?
Speaker 8: She gets mad when I move.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you've only got one dog. You want to get another dog?
Speaker 2: The more dogs the better, All right, Crew and a deville. Now does the current dog know there might be some hot new replacement coming in?
Speaker 8: I would not be aureaplane.
Speaker 2: Oh it breaks the heart.
Speaker 1: They know. Now.
Speaker 2: We had a dog many years ago, right, and he started to get real ill, and so my daughters were youngest mon I said we should get a new dog. Now went no, that I'll break his heart. He's okay, sanging in there a new one in. You know, she's just I said, now, worried if anything happens to.
Speaker 1: Me, like.
Speaker 2: Is it twenty five year old?
Speaker 1: Oh he's a backup husband.
Speaker 2: We all hope you make it. But if not, Andrew's ready here. You know. Oh, it was heartbreaking. We got that backup dog. That older dog looked at me like you should have.
Speaker 5: All people says, raf.
Speaker 1: This will come for you. What they do for me will come for you.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kiara, well done.
Speaker 1: He won two thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, come back to sleep now.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell Shower one podcast.
Speaker 2: Someone on the show cannot count. Let me see if it's you real, okay, all right? So if entries for our Big Oasis competition end at midnight Sunday, how many days left to go.
Speaker 5: Friday night, Saturday night days.
Speaker 9: O days, Yeah, Saturday.
Speaker 5: Four days, that's right.
Speaker 2: According to this, I can tell Caitlin's been on this. There's three days to go. Sunday Night is apparently the new Saturday Nights. Everyone's saying yes, that's right. So it closes midnight and making it sound like an end of financial eoffye, Oasis, eoffye. We're talking about a big Oasis competition. Sing it and win it.
Speaker 5: Seem to win. It's got your ti k Yeah, record your entry. You could be when.
Speaker 2: Four Days to Go closes midnight, We'll all be up all nights. It's like when they're doing the the voting, isn't it counting all the votes? Now that's us. We're doing an all nights are on Sunday team. Okay, we're all gonna have a big sleepover at the radio station listening to your shabby Oasis entries. No, the stad it is getting better, better and better. So you're picking Owaysis song. You write your own lyrics to it, put your own words to it. We're looking for passion here. It's not a singing competition. However, over the last few days, because people know it's coming to an end and it's an amazing price.
Speaker 1: We fly out to London. You'll have a great time.
Speaker 2: And then you go and see the biggest reunion in music history in decades, Oasis back together for the first time in seventeen years. And you'll that the first night at Wembley Stadium. The eyes and ears of the world are all going to be on that and you've got bragget rights the rest of your life. You were actually there. So you've got to do is sing it and win it. This is amazing from Dave. This is actually why I feel it's an Oasis fan. Dave it oate has made me feel alive. It makes me swacker when I walk Mega found for thirty years and it's even met them. Oh what, we'll take his best mates if I win. Christian and fellow Megafan Lurch. I presume that's not his name in his pastor name. I don't know in Australia maybe it is, but anyway, this is Dave's entry. It is incredible. What a great voice you got, Dave, supersonic.
Speaker 5: Send me to every Christian. I'm begging please.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing in on the duney dreaming of the.
Speaker 5: Money of the back kids been.
Speaker 4: They give me the.
Speaker 2: Way to make it on the plane. So the kids Wilfa follow is my friend Sady come with me.
Speaker 6: I see it on the plane to Wereverly.
Speaker 5: All that's incredible, one.
Speaker 4: Of the.
Speaker 2: One of the best entries I've heard for a while, and we've had some brilliant once the last couple of days. His voice is incredible.
Speaker 5: He's got that.
Speaker 4: What does he do?
Speaker 2: Also, by the way, what's happened this week? Where for last week of this I've had their full names? Now I know old mates come back from Italy with jet leg Now it's simply Dave. Maybe it's like, oh right, is this one that's just da Dave luch All right? You have how many days ago?
Speaker 1: Rio? Four days? You got it?
Speaker 2: Email me your entries, you record it on your phone, then you send it over to me Christian at Christian O'Connor dot com dot AU if you're worrying. But there's no bloody point. It's just been one by that guy, Dave. This is still wide open because you know who's still lurking around there in hot contention. Yeah, you can't sleep because this guy's out there. Greg.
Speaker 5: I would like to leave this city Patman.
Speaker 4: Liam's back on the mole.
Speaker 2: Is I mean Greg versus send to web? There's not Christian not thinking it.
Speaker 7: I would like to men.
Speaker 1: Federer to wear.
Speaker 2: Back to Nadal. I would like to me it's a mad mash up, all right, Christian Christian O'Connell dot com.
Speaker 4: Delve the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every week on the show we do small thing, Big Rage. This is the counterpart to it, the inn to the yang. Small thing, big joy, small big joy. I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: Small thing big rage is that this needs to be better.
Speaker 2: This better.
Speaker 1: It is not bringing me joy.
Speaker 2: But right now I'm all about the joy.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm wearing joy? I'm in joy?
Speaker 2: Oh, well is it? I've got new socks on my good Let's talk about socks, baby here, let's talk about you and me? What are you thinking?
Speaker 5: What are you rocking?
Speaker 2: If you've got to know, I got a great deal online. I'm not entirely sure of the legit ones. They're a very good deal for three pairs of Paul Smith socks for over thirty years.
Speaker 5: As a tree.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, this lovely hoops color.
Speaker 2: Paul Smith is a famous British designer does these socks and not make good expense of or anything, but for some reason they just they last for years. Oh wow, shrieked myself on my birthday and I actually wrapped them up and gave it to my sound That is half four the morning before that day's show. I really did, Hey you, this is for you, from you to me, to me to you. So I've got the new ones on.
Speaker 1: God they are good.
Speaker 6: This first we oh yeah, yeah, you are living larger.
Speaker 2: Nothing bad can happen to me today, even that terrible jingle you made. So remember my feet are in new socks, literally hugged. It's like a foot rub.
Speaker 6: I remember seeing a documentary about David Beckham way back in the day and he always has new clients and new socks every day.
Speaker 1: What a life.
Speaker 2: Well get this. Then many years ago, when b movie came out thousand seven two thousand reference Jerry, I got to interview Jerry seinfilm and I said, what do you do before a show? And he goes, it's on my rider, every stadium, every venue, new pair of white socks, right, That's all I asked them. But it's got to be a brand new pair. So he says, literally about ten minutes beforehand, and take his shoes off, take his old socks off that he wore to get there, put the brand new pair of and he goes out there and he's in a fresh mood. Yes, yeah, you haven't seen Jerry live. He's always fresh. He's got the new those you know, those white ones he as well. What a great thing to have any rider, Just a brand new pair of white socks, perhatsy.
Speaker 1: What's it for you, small thing, big joint.
Speaker 7: I love to get a hair pin and get the curvy side of it, the rounded side of it, and get it in your ear and give it a good dem scratch.
Speaker 2: It's the best sort of thing a drunk nana does in Christmas. And they all go, my god, she's doing that.
Speaker 5: So much.
Speaker 8: So always carry a hairpin on me, and.
Speaker 2: It is an old bees wax on there, of course, it's all.
Speaker 1: You've got a honeycomb in there.
Speaker 8: It is so good.
Speaker 7: I have just such itchy ears with menopause, like really madly itchy, and it just gives you.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: But I've seen every just about every symptom of my wife. I've not seen this even made that up. No, I did not justified fiddling with you here in publica.
Speaker 7: So good and it doesn't like right in the canal, it's just in the outside.
Speaker 2: When else feeling a bit sick.
Speaker 6: It's great hitting and that is like eyes rolling in the back of it's such a.
Speaker 8: Good dog going when you get.
Speaker 1: Twitch under their belly. What a great way.
Speaker 2: To live your life as well, belly up to life. I say, those new socks and not that it is disgusting that waxy in round bag in there. Real what's it for you? Oh, we haven't got time.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: When you've been with someone a long time.
Speaker 2: The messages you get on your phone, you're so way beyond sexting each other. I've been talking about this out of the last week, how we're we're going to be selling our house that have been in for six and a half years. Might not sound like a long time, but we've only been at seven years, so it's been a safe favor for us and making a new life here and they we're doing it because we're downsize and the kids have all moved out now, so we're getting rid of a lot of stuff. And today I think it's about ten o'clock ruler stagents are coming around to have a look at the house, right, you come up with some ideas how it all look, stuff like that and sort of just sort of give an idea what the price we might and how it might be dressing all this. My wife obviously has been at fever pitch yesterday and was suddenly I realized there was a lot of questions about what time would I be coming home. And at first I feel she thought she wanted me there as a man of house. Now realize it's more about stay away.
Speaker 5: On making sure you're not there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ah, and this one, now, if you are coming back before ten, please go to the toilet at work. Is that your suddenly you know they know me going in this? Oh my god. And I'm going to give that ten minutes. That is a lovely toilet in there, but not not. I've just dealt with that, so that might that might knock a couple of k off the house.
Speaker 6: Actually, if you do have to go work, can you please use the kiss toilets?
Speaker 2: All right? Small thing, big joy? Joy?
Speaker 1: What is a small thing, big joy for you?
Speaker 6: I've started doing as a little winter treat, putting my dry my clothes in the dryer as I shower in the morning.
Speaker 5: Then I come out of the shower.
Speaker 2: That is brilliant.
Speaker 5: Yes, warm underpants.
Speaker 1: Oh god, so Wallace and Drama.
Speaker 5: It is so nice.
Speaker 6: I start the day like Jerry Seinfeld in his new socksh my fresh warm undies, my fresh warm socks.
Speaker 5: To shirt's like a little warm hunt.
Speaker 2: I use the bathroom radiate, you know, the towel radiator. I put my socks and anddies on that nice so the nice and toasty. I like toasted nuts. Now I have some warmed up almonds and macademia nuts. And small thing, big joy, finding unexpected magnamized cream at the bottom of the freezer when you thought you'd run out of them. Richard Christian, small thing with big joy. I'm with Patsy. I'm a waxy girl as well. I'm a waxy girl in a waxy world. When you get the ears flushed out, it's so good. Christian. I'll be honest with you, or cosmic any thing, big orgasm.
Speaker 5: Tara.
Speaker 2: Fresh sheets on the bed always a great joy. Yes, However, yesterday I washed the sheets because obviously it's coming around. They don't be looking at a soil bed sleep. Who's there and he just sleeps here a poor woman. It's knocking thousands off the water. The pain though when you have to then make the bed ah, and.
Speaker 1: I suddenly realized it was before getting into bed.
Speaker 2: Now, well, another thing about being an adult. It's the pain in the back site. It's not just a conversation every day, what should we have for dinner tonight? It's how long it takes to get into the flipping bed. Yes, this is the Oh my god, it's minutes. When your kids used to just jump on the bed and someone else mum or dad would deal with it. It's a locking up, checking everything. It's my job to checking things locked up, everything's turned off. That's my job. Is like the warden at nighttime. Prisone water going around mother, gus, have you looked up? Have you really locked up? Can you go and do it again? Please?
Speaker 1: That's why because it looked like you were.
Speaker 5: In a rush around rattling the care.
Speaker 2: It takes.
Speaker 1: So you have to now back time and you go right.
Speaker 2: I want to be in bed by ten. I need to start the approach like a blank went down at nine thirty.
Speaker 1: It will take it takes.
Speaker 2: Half an hour to or the final chicks, get my victimins ready for the morning, get my clothes, run in my bag, ready for school.
Speaker 6: And by the time you even get to the bed, then you got to get through the pillow, the cushion.
Speaker 2: Force, remove the eighty seven pillows that do not need to be there from the pyramid of pillows. And then suddenly you're like, oh, hang on a minute, I've got a charge to my phone. It's running out of power. And then because you've been so busy for half an hour, I suddenly wiped away.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was on the damn couch.
Speaker 2: I was fast asleep.
Speaker 1: All right, Small Thing, Big Joy, send us yours.
Speaker 4: Christian Connel Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Small Thing, Big Joy, Christians, Small Thing, Big Joy. You stopped at the lights, listen to a great song on the person crossing is stepping to the beats of the song.
Speaker 5: Meredith, I love it.
Speaker 2: If they ever gave us a TV advert, they won't. Why would they. That's how I do it. I love that moment.
Speaker 1: Meredith. You're right, Cameron, Small Thing, Big Joy.
Speaker 2: When you buy a set of Lego and you get little extra pieces inside that you can use for emergencies.
Speaker 8: Oh, I didn't know they did that.
Speaker 1: The small thing that gives me big joy is paying Doom Eternal. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Presume it's one of the so.
Speaker 1: Games.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing if it's something like playing it Doom Maternal. The Doom says to me it's zombies.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Whilst listened to my eighties Spotify playlist, I think there was probably a typo with that, probably an iHeart playlist. Maybe check where it is, and I just do accept your apology calm whilst dealing with a demon. Yeah, let me say, everyone's got their own rainbow in life exactly. You know, it's it's someone's lego and it's someone else trying to slaughter a demon while wake.
Speaker 1: Me up before you go go some more thing, big joy.
Speaker 2: When I go to my daughter's house and her dog does the happy feet dance, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 2: When we had our German shepherd dog, Nisha, bless her, she would do a thing where she would put her towel in her mouth and chase it Whi's going out circle and then eventually get dizzy and falled over. Coming back to that every single day. That was a big, big, big, big, big joy. So we've we got some exciting news on the show. We are bringing someone new as to be part of our radio family and already great lineup with Pats Rio and myself. Alex Cullen is a brilliant journalist who is actually looking for a job. You might recognize the name. I did a couple of weeks ago and Alex Alex Culling. Google him before you get to the sea You're like, oh that guy, the guy that took the fifty thousand dollars that, Oh that's our guy. Now channel and I might go listen. We can't have that, but commercial breakfast radio we are very much up for Paola. Come on, don't worry, Alex, you found a home here. My friend so adis Cullin.
Speaker 1: You might remember me. He was brilliant with.
Speaker 2: Carl Stefanovitch on the Today Show did sports say he's been a journalist for twenty years. For a couple of years. Well, I've been thinking about who can we bring into the show, and I thought be great to have a sports supporter, really good sports supporter in the ukm OL radio show. There a hider guy who is a brilliant sports supporter, big sport, mega fan. It was also a great stand up comedian. So I've been really really thinking about over the last couple of years. And then with Jack's sudden news that he wanted to step away and retire at the age of thirty seven, and we always knew that was going to happen, that he'd actually peaked at just seven.
Speaker 1: Years into the job. He thought, I've taken this as.
Speaker 2: Far as I can. I've mastered the art for you know, chopin and avowed in those mugs, plugging away for years. It turns out he's only ten thousand hours, just three hours, and Jack was done. So anyway, with that, suddenly I was thinking to know about what can we do? Maybe this is the time to do what I thought about, And so Alex's name came up. I called him and I spoke to him for an hour, and when I got to find my wife said, who is that you've chatted to with so much chat to a friend, and it was Alex. We got on really well, and then he came over to He lives in Sydney at the moment, he's moving near to Melbourne for the job. He came over for a very very vigorous job interview with me, and that is a five hour lunch and that's when you're really put through your tests, you know, psychologically, physiologically, mentally. Now too, are untrained onlook because it might have looked like just a big, long lunch with flowing red whine. Ah, that's how it's Maybe that's how it looks to you, but that is a That is one of the toughest job interviews to anyone joined this team. Can you have a long lunch with me? And I actually think it's the first time I've ever offered somebody a job whilst being drunk. I remember the next morning going can you is it legally? Can you do it?
Speaker 9: Do that?
Speaker 2: Is it? Because even when I said to him, you've got the job, he went, oh right, wow. Reallys were saying goodbye like five o'clock when I've been there since midday. Anyway, Alex starts in a couple of weeks time. He's he's a lovely guy. He is a very funny guy. He's a loving dad as well. He's got too young he's got twins and he's got a young son as well. He's moving in a couple of weeks time. We are going to love welcome into the show. And I know everyone who's part of our show, our family as well, everyone who listens as well. You will get to love Alex Cunnen. He's joining perhapsy a Killer on news. We're gonna have a great news and sport team Alex Cunnen and Patrina Jones as well on News and sport.
Speaker 1: We're going to have a great time.
Speaker 2: So Alex starts in a couple of weeks time, please welcome him.
Speaker 1: Yes, Google, if.
Speaker 2: You're going Alex cunning that name even Rio said, my mum remembered his name. Hey, listen, you know when I called him out of the blue, I think he was hoping it was his old mate Carl Stephanovis saying you could come back, and I was like, I'm sorry, it's far worse. It's radio calling. Hey, don't be like that. You need a job right now. Radio's here for you, my friend. Welcome to the show, Alex Cullhen.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show, Go on podcast, Christian Gray News.
Speaker 2: Alex Cullen is joining the show on Sports News. Make sure he speaks to mister Wolfe before we last week and have a smooth introduction. Yes, good idea, Thank you very much, Hannah. This time tomorrow morning on the show. It is the phone call the changes Somebody's life. It is the Royal Melbourne Hospital Home Lottery Grand Prize draw. So we'll be giving a name and a number and then we call one of you if you've got your ticket, and one amazing another beautiful home tomorrow. This is the first one I've done in the Peninsula since we've been doing this. Four and a half million dollar grand price home, a fully furnished Matt's home in Sorrento, five bedrooms, five bathrooms, RHEU and I it's been having a peak round on real estate. You also get one hundred thousand dollars worth of gold. They just chuck it in the pool.
Speaker 1: You get a pull.
Speaker 2: And if you've got a pull, you know what you need. You need a little house, you need any special poolhouse.
Speaker 1: For the has got a poolhouse.
Speaker 2: It is a street away from Sorrento Beach as well, which is stunning. Someone's going to win this tomorrow morning. It's going to be live at eight o'clock, so literally twenty four hours from now. I love the fact that the winner may be listening right now. And actually you've forgot that they got The ticket was certainly, not presuming that they're going to actually get the call tomorrow. This is live radio, and by that I mean sometimes you get these amazing stories, and because it's live, you also get what happened last time ramping up for day's phone call that changes something of and then it is live.
Speaker 1: You could barely hear this guy.
Speaker 2: Just you know, it's up these various own networks, whatever one you've got, they ain't great in this country, are they?
Speaker 1: You want that?
Speaker 2: Hello? Can you can you hear me? Now?
Speaker 5: Take us off speaker?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Take us?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: You want can you can you? So there's a reason why we're not replaying it. It was live radio. It's live, and it'll be live tomorrow as well. But hopefully they can hear us and more bonny, we can hear them.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: It's all happening in twenty four hours from now. Coming up next to name game as in ten minutes past eight gold one oh four point three. It's a Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 2: If you have a name that's a bit of a pain, you would have worked out wire by now. A one line demonstrator that you try and explain your name as in we take that clue and try and guess what your name is. It is time for the name game, as in do you have a name that's a pain?
Speaker 5: A name you always need to explain? Well, we've made that my name as in game.
Speaker 2: All right, let's rewinds last week's caller one. My name as in Shaver, Razor, foam.
Speaker 7: Blade, no Electric, Mac three, Mac five?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: What is your name? Broad caller two? What's your clue? As in Flower.
Speaker 2: Rose caller three?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 2: As in the comic.
Speaker 5: Spider Man the Dark Knight.
Speaker 2: Nope, Oh, mysterio nope, Bino.
Speaker 8: Nope, foot rock flats nope.
Speaker 2: Oh so is it a new one?
Speaker 1: Is it a Marvel comic?
Speaker 9: That was it?
Speaker 2: That was it? I can tell Berton, and I'm not too familiar with what the kids are reading. Cartoon Bino is one thing from the nineteen fifties, a UK that went over it like a dog whistle.
Speaker 1: No one listen got that?
Speaker 2: Well the hell has he just said?
Speaker 1: What even are those words? All right?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's play thirteen fifty five twenty two. Let's get our first content on Caller one. Welcome to the show, hello, Hello, caller one. Okay, what's your clue for the name.
Speaker 4: Game, Well, it's first name as in.
Speaker 2: Christmas mistletoe, Noel, tree, Eve, presence, No Nicholas, no as in Christmas, Donna, Blitzen, schnorms, Kritsen.
Speaker 7: You another one as in Brady.
Speaker 1: Bunch, No Brady, and and it's related to Christmas, related to Christmas.
Speaker 2: Uh, we're out of time. What is your name? Carol? Oh? We should have got that, Yes, we should have got that. Shame on us, Carol. Thank you very much for giving us a call. We'll send your price you by. Have a nice day, call it too, welcome.
Speaker 7: Good morning morning. So my name.
Speaker 1: Breaking it down into two parts, thank you.
Speaker 4: First part as in.
Speaker 2: Roast turkey, beef, gravy, spuds, Yorkshire puddings, parsons, Brussels sprouts, hot chestnuts, fire, no something, roast sunday roast no.
Speaker 4: Uh, second part already Yeah, it's the second part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, second part.
Speaker 1: Now's a good time, Jack and Jill ouh hel hell broken crown hell hell?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: First part as in roast.
Speaker 1: Roast hill no, hell, roast.
Speaker 2: What I'm missing? Well, now you're confused. It's your name. Huh isn't listening to all this otherwise, He's said his agent is sure.
Speaker 1: No, I won't turn me back. It is just this or I'm on the streets.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, Now I think I get the feeling of producing.
Speaker 1: Kaitlyn put that one through. Do you put her through?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got your It's got jet lag written all over it. Now can you explain it to me?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: So she's saying a word like a roast, So a type of roast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like but hill, but hell roast roast hill.
Speaker 3: No, so it's something hill And the clue for the first something is spit.
Speaker 8: Oh I gave it to you.
Speaker 5: Oh he just said it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, it doesn't matter. Actually, I'm losing interest in my own radio show right now. I'm telling to you're almost making me walk home right now. Okay, do we do a part two? Jet that Canine has killed it? If you come back next week? No, next week, next week? No control ord tole.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Remind me in five minutes time when we start to sell up the time waster properly to read out the email from Port Philip prison legitimately about the time waster from the prison, from the prison inside the prism. Uh, Patsy, what's been going on with you?
Speaker 7: Is there any other appliance do you reckon in your house that causes more angst than the roomba vacuum cleaner.
Speaker 8: She is always she's either saying she's fulled.
Speaker 2: You're having a breakdown right now. I just don't wanted to go and find you someone at the radio station and recharge you.
Speaker 5: Please.
Speaker 2: It is if you can hear me now, Hello.
Speaker 8: It's my favorite thing in the house.
Speaker 7: But it is just so so needy, But I.
Speaker 1: Just get messages from it.
Speaker 7: I'm trapped, Come and get my guessing it you won't.
Speaker 2: Clean me properly and wings in the voice that yes my wife even taking out anywhere.
Speaker 8: Ages and the bit snake constantly replacing.
Speaker 2: Talk about Sarah. She's not getting any younger.
Speaker 7: But like a side brushes have been missing for a few months now. I just haven't got around anyway.
Speaker 8: She is missing.
Speaker 7: She's I know she's in the house, but you mean I don't know where where she's gone.
Speaker 8: She's like round objects, she's under something.
Speaker 5: But there is so much How is your job with it?
Speaker 1: Our cat Larry hates it hates it, yeah, hates it.
Speaker 2: Right, But it's a it's a big fat cat. So the fat cat in our house is it runs the house, and I'm not He's in charge of us, the dog and the rumba, so much so that Larry will deliberately lie in front of its moving along and that rumber goes, I ain't picking a fight, will then just go around him, Like even though I have AI technology, I will not be dealing with a large fat object. Is it a donkey? Is it one of humans? I don't know, but I'm not picking a fight with that menacing thing staring at me right now. Once Larry was on it while it was moving, oh well, he's just gone to sleep on it because like it's a round thing, and I guess it was warm as it was charging on and then got the hell of his his life. It was new and it just started moving with him.
Speaker 5: As well.
Speaker 2: So you've lost it.
Speaker 8: She's missing.
Speaker 7: She's under a bed somewhere or under a cabinet somewhere, and I couldn't be bothered yesterday find it. But I know she's somewhere and I have I have hit the locator button on the app, but I can't.
Speaker 8: I can hear it, but I can't be bothered looking.
Speaker 2: But then the batch it will start to run down, I know.
Speaker 8: And now she's flat.
Speaker 7: So I said to Audrey when she got home from school yesterday, I said, listen, do you want to earn a quick five bucks?
Speaker 8: She goes yeah. I said, if you can find we call a roda. If you can find Roda.
Speaker 2: Is called mccleany after one of my favorite TV show Great And.
Speaker 7: I said, if you can find it by five pm Friday when you get off the school bus.
Speaker 2: If it's there are sets of urgency in the house, then.
Speaker 1: You've got a man killed house a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Everywhere all over the floor there is it's like to get round of that Friday or five real reward during Western times about midnight. Batses right down by by the end of the month or at the end of the year.
Speaker 1: If you can find.
Speaker 8: Why can be bothered with it yesterday?
Speaker 2: We can tell today by five, but they need to do.
Speaker 7: Like a range of fluorescent color colored ones that are easy to spin.
Speaker 2: It goes the robot.
Speaker 5: You can't fly no, I.
Speaker 2: Could say it anyway, Well, hopefully by the end of wit you found it.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast on.
Speaker 2: The Time Wastter again today for the best in show two hundred and fifty dollars if you do get whatever you want on cogan dot com Time Waster. An email came in yesterday from Sam Peace. Can you give us a shout out all the workers the boys in Green Now? Sam works as a prison guard at Port Philip Prison now Port Philip Prism Big prison. But it's perhaps you'll know more about this meeting. Isn't it closing down soon?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is it part of an end of financieer thing? Or I think let's go go go.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know where the thousand inmates that are in a maximum security are we meant to house them to wander around the Bellerine Peninsula. Katine, what do you know? Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it closing down?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: So it closes at the end of this year.
Speaker 1: What happens over Christmas?
Speaker 2: Where did they go?
Speaker 1: The people that are insight They're.
Speaker 3: Moving to a new correctional facility in Lara.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, So it's been busy with a renot somewhere brings part of the new block. Sam cams prison block. That'd been great. They've watched that season. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's out there prison.
Speaker 5: Block my cueue.
Speaker 2: Anyway, our friend Sam who works there, please give a shout out all the workers who are right now enduring all the uncertainty of the forthcoming closure. We all listen to the show when we drive into work with listen show, and we have it on at work as well. Please spur us on, could you this week do a segment or even the time wastter prison now it's come from our friends.
Speaker 5: Yep, yeah, okay, they do good work.
Speaker 1: They do good work, the important work.
Speaker 2: Yes, So what say tomorrow prison movies songs? Let's do it? Can we do this prison?
Speaker 1: Is it right?
Speaker 5: We'll find out? Do we do it?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: All right? So today we're looking for your dairy songs. Today's Nash Dairy Day. Did we know Victoria is Australia's dairy land produces over fifty percent of Australia's cheese.
Speaker 5: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Wow, we are the cheese states.
Speaker 2: All right. So we're looking for dairy songs Cheddarby Home Soon Good Silver Plus GOODA Vibrations gold IRP.
Speaker 1: You know who loves her cheese? Alanis Morrissette that's yeah, you oaked to know.
Speaker 2: Silver.
Speaker 1: Sir mix a lot loves the cheese platter always. That's right. He's always singing, baby got milk.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's a bit naudious, because.
Speaker 2: Not really milk cheese.
Speaker 1: You asked me to get dairy.
Speaker 5: I did, I did. Sorry, I let you do the cume part.
Speaker 2: Maybe she'd called him, sir Channelot depeche Mode, love the cheese, personal cheeses, very good, gold real, what have you got dairy songs?
Speaker 5: Sweet creams are made of these very good silver?
Speaker 6: Whoa black Bessie man balamb black Bessie.
Speaker 5: Bessie is the name of a cow.
Speaker 1: It could be.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no, don't keep looking around the impact. I'm not going to no no no, that's actually ungraded.
Speaker 5: You're good a friend in me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you got a bronze out of me and the curd.
Speaker 7: Curt is the word, oh yeah, courk good good is the word thank you?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: These were good?
Speaker 1: Okay, good chat all right?
Speaker 2: Text text yours in you'll be inside that prison of crimes against Russia.
Speaker 1: Text yours in dairy songs.
Speaker 2: Oh four seventy five O three one O four three do you know sometimes how we hit a vein with this.
Speaker 1: It's very rare, but it isn't funny.
Speaker 2: It was it pie so and then I it're now concerned.
Speaker 4: Songs, Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that one of my team has severe jet lag. Other than some very bad calls that got put through half an hour ago, the jet lag has now got really bad. I've got a list of thirty words.
Speaker 1: Here to do with jail. When am I?
Speaker 2: What am I going to do with this tomorrow? What are some of them? Detainee, banged up, visitation room, the slammer, the big house. It's like explaining prison to kids. Hey, kids, Wow, When I say prison, what it really mean is felon doing time remands, yard watch tower, lifer, the kink. Well, that is going to be a fun old chat tomorrow on the time waste. I'm now seriously starting to doubt prison movies, jet lag. Take the show off tomorrow, Start to get over that jet lag. Okay, take some more melotonin today, he's time wasting.
Speaker 1: It's a bad one. Lets you and I agree.
Speaker 2: We never return to the topic of Dairyes, deal for the last time. We're gonna miss it. When is God, No, we won't, all right, eyes Daniel, and someone's waiting two hundred and fifteen dollars to spend at Cogan dot com. Always take the heifer with you. Oh Gold, I'm like a curd. Silver cheese. Forgive me gold. Sorry your hurt Silver plus only the Provoloni. Oh gold, that's freezing, pansie silver, We melt the city. Countermeke gravy gold, you're so blue vein silver. Enter Parmesan, Oh God, don't stop bre leaving silver.
Speaker 1: Gee are the champions?
Speaker 5: Geek very deep cut gold plus.
Speaker 2: Twinkle Twinkle, little Western star. Who is the winner today?
Speaker 3: Enter?
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry I've just ridden. Enter I don't know, Oh dear
Speaker 4: Christian Connell Show Podcast