Speaker 1: The Rising Conquer Podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land which this episode is being recorded, the Yugen Bear region. We further acknowledge country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and terrestrid Islander peoples. Today. Hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcasts. This is the podcast for ordinary people who want to do extraordinary things. Hello guys, and welcome back to Georgie's Hotline. We have three more life dilemmas we are answering today and we've randomly got Cooper in the studio.
Speaker 2: Hi, Coop, Hello, what's going on?
Speaker 1: So Cooper doesn't even know any of these questions? So I got left out. He felt left out. He was like wandering around the office. We were like, come join us.
Speaker 2: No, I just come in to ask the question and then got roped in and then.
Speaker 1: And then he's sitting here and he's like, when is this going to finish? I've got to be so rude. But we on today's episode we are talking about all things manifesting. Can you manifest, a partner is getting physically sick, a sign from the universe, And how can you find yourself after a bad breakup? These were some great question guys, and before we get into them, though, my little recommendation for the week is me and Tim watched the movie The Adams Project. Is Adam Adam, The Adams Project. It's got Ryle Ryan Reynolds in it. Love love so good it you haven't seen it?
Speaker 2: What is it about?
Speaker 1: You love it? It's like time travel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like one of the best, most easy to follow time travel movies.
Speaker 1: I've watched it. Usually I start to say, I'm pretty sure I told you to.
Speaker 2: Watch it, and you watched it. I did watch it. It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Cooper, watch your recommendation of the week. What have you been watching?
Speaker 2: I've actually been watching Ozark.
Speaker 1: Tim has been watching this too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just watching the last season and the first part of the first few episodes was actually really boring. But I finally got through it and then the ending is just so bloody good.
Speaker 3: I tried to get into it and it did not happen for me. I went halfway through the first season and I it like depressed me.
Speaker 1: It's like it's dark and so dark, and Tim's watching it and I'm like, there's just nothing here for me for me too, Oh my god. Actually also like the shot is dark like the Batman movie. I don't watched that yet. Oh my god, the Batman movie is so dark. Yeah, me and Tim like watching. There's such a great meme about it. Just back on it. I actually do have a really great series. I actually recommended this to a Tear and I watched this ages ago. But oh my god, Oh it's Daisy let me normal people, normal people, so normal people on stan. The book's obviously way better. A tear should read the book too. But it's a really great series. Me and a Tear really into like love stories. Yeah, what's your favorite load story? I just love a love story. It can't be r rated. Watch it here first. All right, guys, enough recommendations. Let's get into the episode.
Speaker 3: So our first question is how to find yourself after a breakup? Bonus tips if it's got dumped for a younger model after ten years of putting them first. And also we have two kiddies missed too and mister seven hot mess Express.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what a dog.
Speaker 1: A dog that's Oh my god, that's horrible.
Speaker 3: I think first we have to just admit or like acknowledge how well she seems to be taking this, because I don't think I'd be sending a message so well put together if I was in this situation.
Speaker 1: That is so messed up. Men a trash not all men, everyone, Cooper, what is your first reaction to that?
Speaker 2: What's disgusting? There's no no one should do that to their wife with two kids as well.
Speaker 1: I think it's the kid's part. Now that I'm a mum, it's the kid's part for me, you know. Just wait till when no, yes, yeah, discuss it.
Speaker 2: Hey yeah. Communication is the key in relationship anyway.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, first of all, I am so sorry. That is just a messed up situation and that's so horrible, and I bet there would just be so many thoughts running, you know, through your head. And first of all, I just want to say, if someone cheats in the relationship, it is nothing like well, it's not nothing to do with you. But I think anytime someone cheats in the relationship, you automatically think, how, you know, how did I go wrong? Here? Am I not pretty enough? Am I not enough? For this? Person, and I just want to stop that because it is completely his issue.
Speaker 3: Not yours, for sure, and that can happen, like those thoughts can creep in pretty easily, especially if the person is a lot younger.
Speaker 1: Okay, so after a breakup, me and Cooper are probably not the best people because Cooper's literally had.
Speaker 2: A girl friend a girl.
Speaker 1: Oh so, Cooper's been with Ashley since he was sixteen.
Speaker 2: Seventeen, seventeen, and we have been through everything.
Speaker 1: He's been with the same person. I've been with Tim since I was seventeen, so I've.
Speaker 2: Not been.
Speaker 1: So we've got a perfect great people to answer this question. But I think I remember when I broke up with my high school boyfriend again nothing most Yeah, thank god he was a drop kind Oh my god, have you just listened to do I care? No? So my big thing is like, you need to focus on yourself and your kids. Like you said, you were putting him first for ten years, and it's likely that you probably feel a bit lost and confused. And I think it's it's time for you. It's time for you to shine. It's time, you know, for your moment. And I think also a big thing is like see this as a positive because if he has done this, he's obviously a shit human.
Speaker 2: And probably do it again if you took him back as well, Yeah, or do stuff. They tend to go back to that same spot.
Speaker 1: And then also, you know, I know it's probably not the best time with a two year old and seven year old, but thank god it happened now and you didn't waste any more time. For sure, he was just wasting your time exactly.
Speaker 3: And I think as well is if you do have people around you that you can lean on, don't be scared to do that for the next little bit, because it is a really tough situation that you're in and you shouldn't have to go through it alone if it can be avoided. Maybe need help, yea, yeah, you're gonna need help. You have two kids.
Speaker 1: Ask for help, you know, family friends, because yeah, it's going to be a lot, you know, doing it by yourself.
Speaker 2: I do on a season. Yeah, all with what you said at the start that it's all on him, I disagree. I think it's the relationship with how you were both together, Like if it didn't work and he wanted to go and do something else, then he's not the right fit for you. He's not your lobster. I like to call it me and asters a lot.
Speaker 3: Of friends reference well you won't get yeah, you watch friends.
Speaker 2: Get a partner and one partner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so precious and penguins.
Speaker 2: I always call ash my lobster.
Speaker 1: That's actually really cute.
Speaker 2: But like a relationship, it takes two to tango, like you've got to work on it both sides. So if this was kind of going on, there wasn't enough spark going on. Like my piece of advice to someone would be in a relationship is if you can take away sex and be with that person as best friends for like a pretty good time. Like sex definitely helps. That's personal, like two days like you're going to marry your best friend and then doing stuff together.
Speaker 1: I know expected on this and like we did not even think of that, Like met trash.
Speaker 2: I think a man is trash, Like you shouldn't not do that.
Speaker 1: So there are like she's got a fucking two year old, like she could literally be she could have thought everything was amazing and because he may have been a soso path and come home and acted like he was in love with her and having sex and doing all the things, she might not have even it could have blindsided.
Speaker 2: Her, and that definitely can happen with kids because you've got a lot of time on them.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, and you get we also do know that he cheated, though you don't know a lot of things. God, I literally assumed he cheated, but like I think I'm assuming he did because she's written got dumped for a younger model, and like, do you get dumped for a person if they weren't already together? Yeah, yeah, well that's okay, So great point, Cooper. I think something that you need to focus on is getting really clear on the type of relationship you want, So the type of relationship you want to attract, how you want to feel in the relationship, how the other person wants to feel in the relationship, and really like dream big with this because you know, maybe from this previous relationship you've got like low standards and it's like you want like a start. I love how we just like who knows, But in this scenario, it's like, you know, I wouldn't be jumping into another relationship because it's been so long. Focus on yourself, get to know yourself, you know, focus on the kids, work that out, but start getting clear on how you want to feel in your next relationship. And also, you know this could be years and years away, but I think just getting clear on that and use this relationship as a learning tool, Like, like we said, like our challenges are lessons. So how did this relationship make you feel? And how does it how do you want that different for your next relationship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think as well, like what's happened is shit, and it's fine to feel angry and sad and all the things, and make sure, yeah, make sure you actually feel it so that you can heal properly and you're not just sweeping it under a rug and then one day a balloon pops and you have a meltdown or something like that triggers you.
Speaker 1: I Like, I know, we joke. This is all unqualified advice, obviously, but I would one hundred percent see a psychologist about this because even her saying, you know, leaving, leaving her for a younger model, and just there would just be so many elements to this that you could unpack professionally to really work through it so it no longer has a hold over you. Yeah, exactly. But all in all, I just want this person to remember she's fucking amazing. Yes she is. You know you're killing it if you've got a two year old and seven year old and you're now doing this by yourself, Like go, you your superwoman and you can do this exactly you chapter Fresh Start, Reinvent Yourself. Download the ebook, Download the ebook.
Speaker 2: Yourself.
Speaker 1: Yes, love like eat prey, love vibes. But with children, you know, so sleep feed maybe nat but you know, do what you can. And I think this can swap this around. This is a very exciting chapter. Awesome.
Speaker 3: So question number two, I was wondering if it's possible for the universe to send you signs through your physical health. I started a new job earlier this year, and I've noticed my health getting a bit worse, like sick all the time, and previously I had four weeks of sickly banked up. I'm pretty sure it's not the job for me, and I'm looking at alternatives, but I was wondering if it could be a sign. I'm very much trying to surrender to the universe and grow my spiritual side.
Speaker 1: So interesting.
Speaker 2: The biggest question, what do.
Speaker 1: You think, Cooper? What's your initial response this? Because Cooper hasn't heard these questions.
Speaker 2: Well, the first part about the job. Yeah, if you're sick and you're overworking yourself, maybe chill out with a part of the job.
Speaker 1: Or I don't know if she's overworking herself though. She's just saying since she's started the job, she's been getting sick and she doesn't she's not sure, but she likes the job.
Speaker 2: What job is it?
Speaker 1: I know you read this question and you're like, I need so much more information. Well I'll go. I'll go first, coeper, and then you can comment later if you want to comment. So, I think feeling like, I think sickness can definitely manifest in the body from like, So what comes to mind is have you read that book by Lewis Hay You Can Heal Your Life? Oh my god, it's so interesting. Yea, it's all it's literally all about how different sicknesses we have manifested from either negative experiences or us having negative beliefs. Wow. And it has this full reference book where you then look so for example, I get cold swords a lot, and you have a look and it's all about not speaking your truth. Whoa yeah, And every like symptom or disease has like a coloration. Coloration coloration coloration. Wow, wow, we got that. Yeah to a thing. So I think definitely sickness can manifest from a negative belief or something happening. It's like, I don't know. I do read the book, and it's like a little bit it's so wooo, Like she explains that when she was a child she got sexually abused and then she got cervical cancer because she never dealt with that sexual abuse and then she dealt with the sexual abuse and she got rid of her cancer. Really yeah, like a bit, it's like very wooy, like very like I don't mean to laugh, so it's very woo woy. But read the book if you're interested in that sort of thing. But I think definitely sicknesses can be manifested from certain experiences and belief. So yes, initially to her question, Yeah, and exactly in regards to the job, though, I think just her saying I don't think this job is right for me, I'm getting sick, like that's your answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think even just take it down to the basic and forget about your sickness, and if you feel like the job's not right for you, it's probably not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think it's like intuitively, she kind of already knows and she just needs a confirmation and that's your body telling me that it's not right. Yeah, And I think obviously she's at the start of her spiritual journey, so she's maybe not like fully trusting herself. But I think, yeah, I think this is definitely you know, I don't know. It's hard because let's also talk about like signs from the universe. So for example, I have this whole episode where I chat about you can ask the universe for a sign. So let's say you do have to be tapped in though, you have to be tapped into intuition and like into this spiritual stuff. So for example, you might say something like, Universe, I really don't like this job. If I see a blue butterfly, you know, within the next week, this will mean I'm quitting my job. Yeah, And then you see the blue butterfly. My big thing with spiritual science, though, is it's not about if you see the blue butterfly or not. It's about how you feel the initial gut reaction when you see that blue butterfly. So do you are you relieved or disappointed?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And so don't like use that as the actual sign of Oh I saw it, so I've got to quit my job. Use the how did you feel? Did you feel you saw it and go, yes, I'm quitting my job, or did you see it and go I actually don't want to quit my job?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Does that make sense? That's how I feel about like spiritual science.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not that good in that. Well, it's more the point is, listen to your body if it's telling you something, change something.
Speaker 3: Like, and if you're getting sick, like it's your brain at the end of the day and giving you the signal because it controls everything that happens where it's consciously or subconsciously, and it's subconsciously telling you.
Speaker 1: Something, Yeah, something's not right now. And I think also, yeah, like Cooper said, like listen to your body. Obviously you keep like I think, if you keep reoccurring getting sick, there's obviously a deeper issue that your body is trying to deal with that is in you know, right, That's like when I had all my symptoms in regards to breasts implant illness, I had all these symptoms and they just like were reoccurring. But you could fix one, but then another symptom would come up. And it's so it's like it's a reoccurring thing where your body is like I'm trying to find it's just something else going wrong, get these implants out. But you just like you're looking at the symptoms, not like the deeper thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're fixing like the issues, but not the root cause of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so I reckon there's a root cause here. And also yeah, I think this job is not for you. Cool lucky. Last question.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be a very good episode if she's like, I'm not sure if it's for me, and I'm like, yeah, it's not done.
Speaker 1: That's done me episode over questions like thirty questions and tenutes no, yes, no, yes, no, done, okay, perfect last question.
Speaker 3: I have been extremely successful in Korea and making things happen for myself in other areas of my life, but one area of my life I seem to struggle with is relationships, specifically romantic relationships. When it comes to manifesting other things, I feel so confident because I know if it's in my control, I will do the work to make it happen. But for relationships, it really relies on another person and my normal rhetoric of if I work hard, I can make it happen. Doesn't really apply to that realm. Would love any tips on manifesting when things out of your control and dealing with the intrusive thoughts that it might not happen for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a great question. First of all, can I just say her last line of like, I would love any tips on manifesting when things seem out of your control? So all things are out of your control when you're manifesting, like, there's not a scenario. I think previously with her, you know, with the jobs and the working for things, she has a sense of control because she's doing which is not actually true because the true you know, manifestation is surrender and being an attracting And so I can I can one hundred percent understand what she's talking about because I'm a doer. I love doing things. I love like making steps. But it's like in reality she doesn't like that's not necessary to manifest. But I completely understand what she's talking about here because it does feel out of your control because it's like someone else's life as well. Yeah does that? Yeah that makes sense?
Speaker 3: Like I'm totally on this page. I felt like I wrote this question because I feel the.
Speaker 1: Exactly and we're going to get into a tears response. But I think the first thing is like what seems hard about this? Like, obviously this is a manifestation where previously other things don't feel hard, and this feels hard for her. So I'm kind of thinking, like, what part of finding your soulmate feels hard? And let me just ask you a tea if you says, if you say this question was made for you, what part of finding a soulmate feels hard for you?
Speaker 3: Like just the fact that they even exist, Like it's so weird and I don't know what the block is.
Speaker 1: And I was talking to Jamie.
Speaker 3: About this before, but like the thought that there's someone that exists that is the right person for me, I just don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's only one? Would you say?
Speaker 3: Or like even just I don't meeting someone, I think there's heaps me too.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is probably why we have no issues because we're like there's a small sport of people. First, Yeah, says us, who's been dating our partners since we were teenagers. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess I kind of look at it like I do think there's probably one, and I do think there'll always be plenty to settle for and that's never going.
Speaker 1: To be a worry. Like being alone is kind of like so you're worried about Okay, this is great. So your like limiting belief is like this ultimate this person has to be like perfect, not perfect, because I know that that's never a thing, but just someone that I would like the concept that there is someone that exists that I would rather go home to than to an empty house. Weir, it's me out, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Like do you ever go home and the house is empty and you're like, oh, this is so peaceful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing. Yeah, but it's like.
Speaker 2: One day the next day you're like, I'm bored.
Speaker 1: She lives with Yeah, I don't go home to an empty house of it. Yeah. But like, Okay, I get what you're saying, someone i'd rather be there than have no one there. I get what you mean because I love my alone time. Yeah, I love it. I could spend a week alone just relish in it. So I do understand that. But also, what's like, why do you think you can't find this person? Like, what's the question there existed? This is the same question their existence. Ye are they am? I just meant to be alone? Like, why do you think you're that special?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no. This is what I'm talking about, because of course there's someone for you, get out there to you. All right, guys, let's go back on the question.
Speaker 3: Yes, sorry, Like I feel like the way I read it is that in your career you have some and what even if it's not control, you have knowledge. You know where you work, you know what your job is, you know what your goals are. If your goal is to get here, you can see the steps kind of or look at people who've done the same steps. Whereas I feel like with relationships, it's not like there's not steps. Everybody's just so different. If you ask every single person how they met their soulmate, it's completely different.
Speaker 1: So so like you do this than this than this? Is it that the unknown scares you? Yeah? Probably, I just don't know.
Speaker 3: It's not like having control, and it's more like, well, I think you and this person has in common this control factor, So I think it's not about it. So a good like kind of exercise would be like thinking back to a scenario where you didn't have control and you totally surrendered and it worked out so effortlessly and beautiful.
Speaker 1: Like, do you have a scenario like that?
Speaker 2: It' here?
Speaker 1: What about when you got this job? Like did it come? I kind of come up in a really weird way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just there and I was like, oh, I might as well just try and then applied and then it just like happened.
Speaker 1: That's what I.
Speaker 2: Answered it though, So you applied yourself to it. So with their relationship you have, you would just make.
Speaker 1: Steps of you know in the world, going on an app I don't know, and then it would just happen, going on a nap, an hour nap, a nap. But that's what I mean is it's like any other scenario. And I think we need to break this down too, because I think I don't have any blocks with a relationship and person because so our parents have been together since they were sixteen years old. They met each other in high school and it was like a done thing, and they're so in love it's like sickening. They're like too much old ass, and they like don't spend any time apart from each other, and they're like obsessed with each other. It's super good story.
Speaker 2: Dad just dad went on a boy's weekend when we were younger. Remember they went up to Weeper. Yeah this is off track, but went up there. It was like meant to go for a week and then.
Speaker 1: Just the boys. So Dad and the three boys.
Speaker 2: I was so homesick that he was calling mom. And this is after like the first couple of nights. And then in the end, Mom end up booking tickets and.
Speaker 1: Flew me and you yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my brother's actually grilled us because we supposed to be there and they missed out on trips.
Speaker 1: But yeah, my dad, ye be away from my mom even though he's with his children and like family, and so we flew up and met them.
Speaker 2: So cute.
Speaker 1: No, but I think from their relationship, I had this belief that it's like, of course I'm just going to find my soulmate and of course it's going to be easy. If you don't don't have that belief, it's unpacking that and it's reframing it. It's like any other manifestation kry, like money minds.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when it's like if you grew up with limiting money beliefs, you just need to unpack that and reframe that and tell yourself a new story and believe it done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but with this question, though she doesn't have time for a relationship, it sounds like she's working too much and not is that.
Speaker 1: I don't don't think there was another question that said that, so I got confused. But I don't think that's this question. It's like this whole thing of like she doesn't know how to surrender and let go. It's a relish in the unknown of how it's going to happen or when it's going to happen.
Speaker 3: It's like getting to the point where you're surrendering but not being able to completely just trust the universe that it will happen.
Speaker 1: I think you just need to install the belief that it's like, of course you're going to find and meet your soulmate. I think also, don't worry about it, but be very clear. Maybe she's like not clear on who or what that looks like, so the universe hasn't brought it to her. Yeah, So for example, get really clear on how do you want to feel in a relationship, Like what sort of values you want that person to have, how you want to spend your time, like, get really clear on that.
Speaker 2: Get a list, Yes, no, she like.
Speaker 1: She wants to make a list.
Speaker 3: She would, but I'm not like a list like he needs to have brown hair and he needs to have this job or math much money. Yeah, but it's like a list like I want to have a trusting relationship. I want him to be honest with me. I want someone I want him.
Speaker 1: To not lie about things.
Speaker 2: Who outside.
Speaker 1: Jamie's like the fuck, yeah, one hundred percent. I think she needs to get clear and and I think she needs to surrender. And I know it's hard, but a great exercise is think back to when she has surrendered and things have just worked out in a very unknown way, and like fine, comfort in that that that's gonna happen for this relationship, and just like set it.
Speaker 3: Up so that when it happens, it's just too good to say no. Like that just reminded me of what like if you only do things or put yourself towards things that no matter what, it would just be a bad idea not to do it if it comes to happen.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of like when I applied for this job, and you, like when we talked.
Speaker 3: About it before, I wasn't actively looking for jobs, but I think I felt like I wasn't in the right place anymore.
Speaker 1: How did you? Oh wait, it was on Instagram? It was on Instagram? Was it on my Instagram? Or roncs?
Speaker 2: Both?
Speaker 3: But in that week, two opportunities came up, and I was like these No, no, not like you the ones like I wasn't actively just like I need to get out of here. I'm going to apply for every single job, like I only applied for jobs that would be like a dream job.
Speaker 1: Two there were two. What was the other one with Disney? Disney? Yeah, Tim's brother works for Disney, does he Yeah, in America. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the other one. They had like a graduate program that's in America. No here, Oh yeah, but those are I haven't heard backs, friend, No, no, no, I've literally thought about it. I'm like I'm now in a place where if that came up, I probably wouldn't do it. Probably, Okay, So great example, like just put yourself like, don't just date every single guy and don't go to every single bar or go on every single get what you're talking about, Like, put yourself in a position where if the right thing comes, it's just like it's so stupid if you don't do it.
Speaker 1: Yes, agreed. Yeah, but don't Yeah, don't waste your time just you know, really nearly trying every dating app, because that's a waste of your time.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So in the end, you have to trust the universe and you have to work on these limiting beliefs where you believe you cannot attract this thing. Really easy because you can, girlfriends, he or she's out there and actually surrender. Yes, oh my god, it's the hardest thing to do. Any tips, God, girlfriend, any tips are surrendering. Yeah. I think for me, it's just again, I because I'm in control, think I control freak.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I think back where scenarios where things have just fell into place, or I think back where things haven't happened, and then later realize, thank God that thing didn't happen, and thank God, like the universe is here, who has my back, and I just made sure it didn't have Yeah, and then I just have to go. I'm comfortable, it's okay. I trust, I've done all the steps, and now I wait. I hope that answers the question. I think it did. I hope it did. We're done, all right, guys. We hope you liked this little GE's hotline with the little appearance of Little, the appearance of Cooper, the big appearance of Cooper dropped in the office, and a tear. As always, if you have any life dilemmas, please jump into our dms at Rise and Conquer Dot Podcasts. Don't do my dms. They're a bit of a shit show. Yeah, jump in the podcast dms and we might be answering your DM next Friday. Love Love, see you in it. Tuesday's episode, I'm not going to see you hear us? And you're here Cooper. Oh yeah, all right, guys. So Tuesday's episode, Cooper's back on the potty and we're doing our end H episode with Mel also all about end hate, so get excited for that. That's that's a fun episode. Hi, gup And also an exciting announcement on Tuesday and also a very exciting Tuesday. Why does someone tell me anything around here? Love you guys so much. I'll chat to you in the next episode.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer Dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to, would be so amazing, And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.