Speaker 1: Just understood a couple of mitches. Delease yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Is this an intervention, No, it's not an intervention. Well it's a meeting. That's not an intervention. No, one's in trouble. Jenner and I just have a group chat without you, and we're very scared. So you have a direct message. I'm not jealous of that.
Speaker 2: No, he is.
Speaker 1: Miuri and Mitchell coups. Are you you? How are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm just fucking on top of the world.
Speaker 4: You know me, of course, always every day of the week, just chair. But you're known for your attitude. You're happy to go lucky bye.
Speaker 1: My glass half full approach to everything. Of course you've been better lately.
Speaker 4: You used to be more of a pessimist, but now you're more of an optimist.
Speaker 1: I feel yeah, that's I credit Sean to that. Oh that's not a bath that when it started, he's just mellowed you out. It's a good thing. It's a it's all compliment with love. Just means you're a great match, you're a good couple, you work well together. I actually feel compelled to be more of a bitch around him, just for balance because you're so horrifically pleasant. Far too nice, far too nice. Price Givy Genesee high Jenny.
Speaker 4: I'm deeply stressed because potentially in four days time I could be going to Africa in the I'm a celebrity.
Speaker 1: Get me out of your jungle?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I don't know think you're supposed to say that? Am I to say that? It's fully announced, it's revealed, the world knows that you're going, well potentially, yeah, So, Julia Morrison, what's his name? Who's the kid that Robert Irwin name the kid? The boy?
Speaker 4: I wanted a radio personality. So they came on the pick up and said, Britt Law or Mitch, one of you are going to be on there going to be fly to Africa on this coming Friday. So we have to do challenges all week and then whoever wins the challenges gets to go to Africa.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I might lose. I don't think I want to go to Africa. Just fuck it up, you'll be wrong, Just you reckon? Just what throw the challenges? Yeah? Just do a dreadful job? Or might that'll actually be so easy?
Speaker 5: Give it a trick where the user has to go.
Speaker 1: Dear Janet, that's what I thought too, that that's what th if you were actually going, surely they would have done some sort of negotiations, gotten managers involved. That Can they really just spring it on you? They're all involved.
Speaker 4: We've I've had to sign waivers, I've had to do preapproval for sheets, I've got times for the fun I think you got.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. By the time our darling idiots are listening to this, correct, they'll know whether you're going or not. No, and they will not Ah right.
Speaker 4: But I have asked ahead of time if I can plug my seapap into the jungle somewhere, and they said absolutely not.
Speaker 1: You'll just have to choke.
Speaker 5: Well, Shane Warne could smoke.
Speaker 4: He could smoke, So I should be able to get my life saving seapap machine. They could just sure they could get production to build an African outlet into a pine tree or something next to cab.
Speaker 1: This is an odd suggestion, but is it possible or a bit fucked up to borrow someone's sleep at near machine? I've got two you can borrow, do you? Because what if I just gave it a whirl? You don't, do you?
Speaker 4: Have.
Speaker 1: Do you think you have sleep happen? Yeah, well, it'll be nice to find out there's of elimination because I just keep waking up during the night and not being able to get to sleep right away, which is why I'm doing a sleep pack on today's Oh yeah, good tying. Yeah. Um, well you can borrow what I've got too.
Speaker 4: I've got at home one that I use every night, then a portable one for travel. You can just take the travel one for a.
Speaker 1: Night, can I Actually yeah, you'd have to deeply.
Speaker 4: Sanitize it, but that's all right. Just clean it for me.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you clean it before you give it?
Speaker 4: No, No, because if you don't, I'm happy if you'd have my juices, but I don't want yours.
Speaker 1: Wow, what a slander against my juices. No, I mean I've got beautiful juice. Well you're not sick. Actually, I really couldn't care less.
Speaker 4: You know, I had COVID, and when I first got diagnosed had COVID, I was using it and then my auntie and uncle like, we want to try it, So they had a nap using it and I had COVID. They didn't realize and they didn't get COVID.
Speaker 5: They didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. I'd love to give it a whirl. Is that something I'm not supposed to do? Is it like you're using an asp and puffer when you don't have asthma.
Speaker 4: It's just that it's no, it's not a medication, it's a treatment. It's just that the settings won't be right because mine is fully tweaked. The amount of appnews that I have.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what an appneer is, and that means when you stop breathing during sleep.
Speaker 5: But do you do you really need it anymore?
Speaker 4: Yeah, mine's central sleep at me house. So there's two types to sleep at me out. It's central, which is like where your brain goes you're not going to breathe, and then obstructive, which is when you've got a mass on your neck.
Speaker 1: Or it's physiological.
Speaker 4: So I've got the brain one, which I kind of yeah, life like I've lost forty five kilos and my doctor's like, you're going to lose your ap now and now it's the same. Oh, so it's in the brain, but you can use it. You feel amazing. I like have oxygen all my long and it's quite it's a little massive house, because I don't know if.
Speaker 1: That's the reason I'm waking up two or three times a night because I don't have oxygen. I don't know if that's it. It could be one of the reasons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, sleep at me is so common. You know, you can get and I endorse everyone to go get a free sleep study. You can get free sleep studies and they put wis on.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll do that instead.
Speaker 4: And the olden days, Yeah, that's probably better idea. The olden days of doing it in a hospital are gone. You do it in your house now.
Speaker 6: Oh really, Because I was going to say, do you have to sleep in front of doctors when.
Speaker 1: I was fifteen?
Speaker 4: And you have to in like a zoo enclosure and two people watch you and they take shifts while you saw it.
Speaker 5: I picture it.
Speaker 1: That's as dreadful.
Speaker 4: It's awful. They loved it when I'm masturbated.
Speaker 1: Though, yuck, especially at fifteen. Oh, it would have been cracking stiffyth or not was God?
Speaker 5: So now it's changed my directions.
Speaker 4: No, they're all right, they're just not as strong as they were when I was fifteen.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, I'm not claiming that I'm going to be able to cure your rap now. No, no, no, no, I do have a sleep pack that it's supposed to be helpful for calming your racing mind before you go to bed, which is partly the issue with me falling asleep. And this isn't an AD. No, no, no, it's not an AD.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need it. I mean with my sleep at mir it's amazing. Sometimes I wake up and because it's just a nose nozzle, I don't have it over the mouth.
Speaker 1: It's like leaking.
Speaker 4: So I'm just air has been blowing in my face, so I have like an upward fringe.
Speaker 1: I've had like a free blowout.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also I'm going to be revealing my photoshop fail. Yeah. As I've always said, I'm just like Princess Cake. Yes, the same boat I'd always have been with people off.
Speaker 4: And say that he does. My friend has that podcast with that royal it's Mitchell Combs.
Speaker 1: Combs, for God's sake, I'm actually not kidding right now. People have made comparisons with the hair. Yeah, my long hair. They said, oh, you look like Princess Kane. Look I'm going for is bizarre. You're very caate. I'm very Diana and Jennery is of course Prince Andrew. You think you're Diana do of course? No, way, you're Camilla. I am not Camilla.
Speaker 5: I'm not Andrew.
Speaker 1: Yes you are. You can't argue it, Yes I can. You can. But that's very Andrew. Why don't you go in sixty minutes and talk about it.
Speaker 5: I do sweat.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, you're sweating. Now, who's the horse girl on the crown? What her name? Man?
Speaker 4: And you're actually very Anne.
Speaker 1: I was saying general, Yeah, I'm in Yeah, you are stoic.
Speaker 5: No, I want to be not Andrew.
Speaker 1: You're aunt o think who would I be if not? What living royal?
Speaker 5: Am I Camilla?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not Camilla. That was very Camilla of you. No, I'm not Pamilla.
Speaker 4: She gets a bad rat. God got the royals are so cool, they're fucked. No, but the st sorry not cool, wrong word, so engaging. I'm so into it. And the fact that you are intertwined with the Mitchell and you almost went to legal core with a pop star is incredible.
Speaker 1: And that's the story that's very close to the truth. St it's quite close to the truth. Yeah, like an O. J. Simpson trial. That's very what mean? I think the ninthest way of putting it is obviously Princess Kate's photoshop fail made the news, as did mine. Where you go? Yeah, and that's on the show and I'll tell you a bit later. But first there is it? It's me's of course. Yeah, if you're listening, and we start every week, you're listening. If you're listening, and it.
Speaker 4: Might be not the reoccurring time, it's your first time. Every episode we start with is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate to appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know Mitchell's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're going in blind here, Doug, I went first last time. You want to begin, Yeah, I can go as well. Jenny. You just do as you're told. Okay? Is it just me? Do I look more like a woman than usual lately?
Speaker 5: What this is like A I don't think so.
Speaker 1: No. I'm highly highly confused with my social media activity recently.
Speaker 5: But can I say something I have noticed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, your hair has been looking so good, thanks for God a new mood.
Speaker 5: I've been admiring.
Speaker 1: It's looking thick. You're right between the moose and the mask. I've got oh beautiful moose and mask? Yes, sure, yeah, shine mask and then a moose that I put in when it's wet before I go. You're gonna piss people off. Tell them what it is. What do you mean? What is the moose in the mask?
Speaker 2: I remember?
Speaker 1: Actually I think they're both well a branded anyway, Well is goody?
Speaker 5: I don't think you look more female?
Speaker 1: Well neither did I. But only in the last month. Only in the last month. Yes, basically fucking everything I post. I've been getting comments from people saying, shave your beard, love. Women aren't supposed to have beards. Oh God, here we go. And as I've said before, hello, have you been to Orphan? Yes, women can have facial hair. Yes, But also why all of a sudden people lay eyes on me and think, oh, that's someone trying to pass as a woman. But the facial hair is what the giveaway is that they were perhaps born a man. And I'm now having to clarify that I'm not a woman, Nor did I used to be a woman, Nor am I endeavoring to become a woman. Correct. I can't believe I'm having to clarify this now.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, are people that dumb that they see long hair and go a woman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't care that.
Speaker 1: I don't understand it. It started with the video that I posted at the Taylor Swift show pretending that I wanted to be proposed to by Sean. That was a good video, that was one of your best. And I think because I was sort of imitating a clingy white bitch and because I dulled myself up for the show, so I kind of understood why people thought that I looked like a woman, and so people were like, oh God, if you're a woman, I wouldn't propose to you either. Could look at that fucking beitd Jesus, which, by the way, side note is it just me on the fly. I hate having to shave because I shave now more than ever. I used to be able to get away with like one shave a week, and then it became two a week, and now it's every second day because my facial hair grows that quickly. So don't think I'm not shaving. Everyone's like, you need to shave. I probably did an hour ago. I promise you, I promise you. And so it started with the Taylor Swift thing and then our podcast artwork. Obviously I was impersonating Beyonce. I looked quite fucking fabulous. I understood that people might have thought that I was a woman because they looked like a fucking supermodel. And people were commenting, shave your beard, love, And one of them was someone who'd been following me for a while. They'd been following me for seven months. And I commented back, saying, you know that sometimes men have beards, and he replies, Oh, I've been telling everyone, all my friends to follow this Mitchell chick, who I think is really funny, because I thought that's the look you were going for. I thought you were a woman. That's not true.
Speaker 4: That's what they have to be a fucking eye. That's also I've got the artwork up. You've got barey any stubble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was looking at to see I was cleanly shaven, and even then too much, some of apparently because it grows back so quick, because surprise, surprise, there is testoster my system hundred percent, because yes, yes, And so those two, the Taylor Swift one and the podcast artwork, I was like, sure, I looked a bit old up. Maybe they thought I was a woman. But I posted a video when I went home for mum's birthday. I'd been on the road for fucking seven hours. I was sweaty, I was tired. I did not have one lick and makeup on. I did not look dulder and same fucking thing. Why did this girl have a beer? I was like, what it's going on. I've never gotten these comments before, and suddenly I'm being hammered.
Speaker 4: I think all it says is that you're reaching new heights of your success because you're reaching those corners of the Internet where people believe those things. Your videos are just going viral. They're being seen by more people. Inevitably, that's going to happen. Possibly got some of my stuff goes viral. Sometimes all it is look at your tits. He's got tits is all they say. They go, who's this lesbian? I'm not joking. When videos go big, people just go to the lowest hanging fruit people eat.
Speaker 1: Right. But Okay, maybe that's true because I've noticed, particularly on Facebook reels, my videos have been reaching read full corners of the internet. Yeah, but things like my profile picture, the podcast that work that just went to my people that follow me, and the comments are still there. I'm like, have you followed me this whole time, I thought I was a woman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't get so.
Speaker 1: I've found an old video of mine. Right, this is from like a year or two ago. Do I look more masculine here? I still had long hair? You know what now you mention it?
Speaker 4: Really, it's because you've lost so much weight in your face. You've got a chisel jaw. What you've lost so much?
Speaker 1: Is that a feminine thing?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: No, I feel like you look more feminine there.
Speaker 1: In the old one. Yeah. Well, now I'm equally confused bread into it. Also, there's nothing wrong with looking feminine. Oh I've always believed that, and I've led by a fuck an example. But it's only suddenly in the last few weeks or whatever that people have started to think that I'm not a feminine man. I'm just a flat out woman with a beer. Here's the idea.
Speaker 4: Just lean into it and just say that you are a woman, and then really fuck with him and go, yes, you've noticed.
Speaker 1: Thanks, I'm actually really insecure about my fucking facial hair.
Speaker 4: No, it'd be like it's a hormone imbalance. Thanks a fucking lot.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. I will shave totally, totally.
Speaker 1: I ran out of bleach. My beautician has gone into liquidation. I usually get the my.
Speaker 4: Wax exactly, just go think you no one to have had the guts to tell me that.
Speaker 1: And I'm going through menophorse total so fuck you? Oh, very good anyway them. So the verdict is I don't look especially femin at the moment. How you don't?
Speaker 5: Don't you don't.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's the moose and the mask in the hair, I think, and maybe the anal sex with your male partner.
Speaker 1: What does the anal sex have to do with anything? Just more means gay? That was never up for discussion, that's true.
Speaker 5: Is it just gay?
Speaker 1: Even if I, for instance, sake was a transforment? Yeah, how fucking rude?
Speaker 5: Yes, of course.
Speaker 1: Get rid of your fucking mo love fuck you? Oh it's rude regardless, it's just disgusting. Yeah, anyway, all right, whatever, we'll move on. Do you have anysit just I've gone? Of course? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Was everyone else's dream job as a child to work on Getaway? All I wanted as a kid was to work on Getaway. I wanted to be Jewels lined and Katrina round Tree like there was no tomorrow. I really wanted to work on that show. Now as an adult, I realized that'd be fucking hell.
Speaker 1: Why would it be hell?
Speaker 4: Traveling is so exhausting, and the packing of your bag living out of a suitcase is awful. After doing four weeks in Europe, I'm like, I can't do another week. I hate Where do I wash my clothes? I gotta find a laundromat. It's expensive, you've got conversion rates, you've got different plugs in different sockets, like making having your job being to travel. They make it look glamorous. I guarantee you. They're there for twenty four hours at a time.
Speaker 1: Imagine how much footage doesn't get used. Yes, because they go to like different corners of Europe and like, look at this beautiful spot, and here's another beautiful spot, and they do what ten seconds of talking to the camera one hundred percent. Yeah, so it would probably be bit of a nightmare. Having said that, I've never once wanted a job on Getaway. I used to hate that show. I thought it was so boring. Really yeah, set Away, I loved it. I just never got off on like real estate pawn Oh look at these rich houses that I can never afford. Knowing that I can't afford them. I just don't look.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel you on that doesn't do much for me.
Speaker 1: So like holidays, we were raised in a bloody drought. Our idea of a holiday was going to fucking pin with movie cinemas. Orange. I am orange.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I never thought. It's not that I wanted to travel. I just wanted that job. Jules Lunder's like, here I am parasailing, and next I've got lunch with a local tribe clan leader, and then he'd be eating like Carver out of a coconut shell.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I want to be doing that.
Speaker 5: It's also like, oh, you don't really have to do much, you just travel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it seemed like the dream job. But then adulthood kicked in, reality kicked in, and you realize that it's not fun.
Speaker 1: You know what. I'm actually more interested in my guilty pleasure is Katrina round Trees Instagram. Oh, more interested in her home life than any fucking holiday she goes on. I don't follow. Oh my god, it's so worth that she gives you updates on the chucks, she gives you updates on the shed being built. It's fabulous.
Speaker 6: Her experience at Taylor swift was astounding. She could trine around tree cat try owner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, while I get her up? What worked quickly?
Speaker 4: Your dream jobs as kids, because I've distinctly remember I had too.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you asked, actually, because you know what I've been thinking lately. Career change, well not a change, but what I'm doing now, as in making videos, full time, podcasting, full time. Essentially, I feel like I enjoyed it more when it was a side hustle. Yes, And so I've been thinking of getting an actual job right so that I enjoy all the creative stuff more as a project. Yes. Yes. And so when I was a kid, I wanted to be a hairdresser, and I'm like, I might fucking go to tape.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can see you as a hairdressing.
Speaker 1: The only thing is that I don't want to do it full time. I'm like, I'll do every second Tuesday or something, do it. I can't commit a part time hairdressing it once a month? Yeah? Maybe? God is that funny. I'm the opposite.
Speaker 4: I've been thinking I've never actually had a period since I was eighteen where I haven't worked full time, and I'm twenty eight. Kill did not work and just do the podcast. I want to swap join a hit award winning radio two radio shows.
Speaker 1: I'd rather hit my own shit, I honestly, because it drains you, doesn't it. When you're expected to do these things that you used to love so much full time? It takes the fun out of it. I still love it, but I know what you mean.
Speaker 6: Yes, I remember even when I was younger, it used to make all those fan videos and stuff. Yes, in my own time. Now, I couldn't think of anything worse.
Speaker 1: You're like, son of a bitch. If I have to look at Premiere proper, one more thing.
Speaker 4: Totally, But even this, I'm like, God, I've got to come in. I've got to do more talking. I don't want to talk. Last thing I want to do is talk. I think I talk more in a week. Have I said this on the show than a Pilgrim woman would ever talk in her entire fucking life.
Speaker 5: It's true.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't could Trina around trees. Not how I'm thinking about. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: It's who I'm thinking about? Going to her Instagram? No I am, but who am I thinking about? It's hard to say, really, She's I think it's better homes and gardens. Oh wait, the one with the huge knocker.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, yes, Jo, I think it's j.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, we love her. She's the one that blasted the Olympics like that with shit nice. Was she an Olympian?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did she laughs the Olympic? She was doing the Olympics coverage and she basically said that was rubbish with the opening ceremony or something for the comble game? What did she host.
Speaker 5: Better homes than gardens?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That is that? What she could join a grig's hosted. That's what I'm thinking. Okay, but here's Katrina round Trees. Look at her. Isn't she just angelic? No, she's got sheep. They're the shit the sheep. It's just so funny that she's so dulled up looking TV ready and she's rough on in the shear and shit, I love her. It's worth a follow, Cheery do it?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll give her a phlock. Can I just say a game that I reckon we should play on the show. At one point, when you go to an Instagram account, it says related accounts, I think we should play a game where related to me? Well, that's my point. We try to find someone like we try to find Mitchell in the related.
Speaker 1: To go to mine. Go to the bottom where it says related accounts.
Speaker 5: Oh all right, West.
Speaker 1: Barber Triple j fuck off?
Speaker 4: How insulting the Prime Minister of Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with thick as Thieves and album and I call him ant.
Speaker 5: I love how Mitch isn't on there.
Speaker 1: Wow, Instagram is trying to split us up.
Speaker 5: Oh can you see mine? I bet you're online?
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 5: Jenna under score Benson?
Speaker 4: Here we get related accounts off in my lat oh chart.
Speaker 1: You're listening to?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude Shocks of Young adulthood? Okay, you guys ready for a nap?
Speaker 4: Potentially you've brought us hacks in the past and haven't worked. Yeah, you've tried to make me fall asleep on the show before, which makes me think you want to just do weird things.
Speaker 1: You made me lie back in the chair. I remember that was the the phone that was meant to replicate an acid trip. Because the phone torch just flashes in your eyes. I still stand by that. It's called illuminate. I love it. Yeah, it didn't work for me. I think it did, didn't it? You said that you had hallucination. I say, thanks to hurry this up. Ah he does. I'm trying to remember what you claimed that you hallucinated. I think you said you saw a giant praying mantis or something. Oh I really did.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't make that up. No, I just don't think I can't.
Speaker 1: So my hacks do work. Take that back. Sorry, what's your new hack? Because I'm ready. So I've been struggling to fall asleep recently. I'll do everything right. I'll try and have an hour of screen free time. I say you should do that. I'll take a sleep supplement, only vitamins. I'll pop the fucking diffuse it on with some lavender oil. I'll put the eye mask on. I'll go to bed, and then my mind's raising a million miles an hour. I can't get to sleep, I can't get comfortable, and then when I eventually do get to sleep, sometimes it can take two hours. Yeah, that's not good. And even when I'm asleep, I usually wake up two or three times a night, and I'm like, fuck me, I just want to sleep through the night and wake up feeling refreshed. I genuinely can't remember the last time I did that. Yeah, the last time I slept all the way through the night was because I was so fucking hungover, like I'd had that much a drink. And I'm like, I am trying to do the healthy thing here. I shouldn't have to write myself off every night just to sleep through the night.
Speaker 4: No, definitely not. You should go to the doctor, not talk to Jenna and I. But I think we can help in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, think the next get a sleep test. Sleep doctors exist. They're amazing. Yeah, okay, I actually I'm genuinely thinking about that. Now. I'm gonna have to I gave you my therapist, I'll give you my sleep doctor. They'll work. Wonders, how far do I have to travel? No, Randwick, Oh sweet about it all. I travel to see them because they're that good. Fuck yeah, I'm not kidding. I'll get those details off you. But you know how TikTok has a way of reading your mind. I didn't search sleep hacks, and there's this one that comes up and says, if you're struggling to file asleep and you have ADHD, this trick might work. And I was like, fuck me, you've got my attention. Yea, keep going late okay, so what do you do? Well, I want to try it on you. I'm not said you have to fall asleep right here, right now, but maybe you can just tell me, oh, yeah, this is working. I'm starting to not off.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I used to struggle falling asleep. Now I fall asleep in five minutes flat. As of age.
Speaker 1: I'm good with myself, just naturally. Yeah. I take no supplements, so frucrating lucky, I'm lucky. Yeah. Anyway, So basically how it works is it's kind of like counting sheep vibes. So let's just say you've gone to bed, your mind's racing, and you know, you get a bit frustrated with yourself, like, oh, just stop thinking. Stop thinking, yes all the time. This method. Rather than putting pressure on yourself to stop thinking, you just channel your thoughts into something that's frankly quite boring. Here's how it works. Okay, pick a category. Let's say, like, I don't know fruits and vegetables, uh huh, yep, boring. And then, rather than trying to switch your thoughts off, you just use your thoughts to go through the alphabet from ABC onwards and pick a fruit or vegetable. So, for example, you might be sitting there going apple, banana, carrot, whatever it is, and eventually you're supposed to just get so fucking bored that you not off. So sort of calm your brain. But it doesn't put any pressure on yourself to switch off your thoughts. You're actually just using your thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, maybe you could play odd episodes of trash Alley because that'd bore me to pieces and I'd be able to fall asleep.
Speaker 1: Is that the premire? Or you could listen to the night show? No, well, you know you'd say up all night it's a thrilling No, not your flag work.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's not you when you left and they got that model in from one model to the other, I guess, of course, but it's a feather.
Speaker 1: Okay. Should I turn the lights off in the studio? Sure? So I've brought a sleep mask with me. Can you bring up some sleep music? Yeah, of course I can. Do you want to do the thing where you lie on the floor? Yeah? Have you got the extension?
Speaker 4: Call?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I get an extension. There's one there now. Obviously I'm not suggesting anyone tries this right now. If you're driving a car or whatever. Actually, you probably wouldn't be able to play because we're doing an example. Yes, so maybe give it a crack later. Your mind's racing and you want to calm your thoughts. Okay, this is good.
Speaker 4: So I've got the mic on an extension cord. Can I have that sleeping mask?
Speaker 1: Of course. I'm gonna lie down. This MIC's sock is a pillow. Oh do you want me to give you something as a pillow? No, it's all right now. Actually I prefer God, my back is going to crack off. I can find a couch cushion out there or something. Or is that all right? Oh? Did you get a good crack? I got a brilliant crack. I love doing that laying down on the pilates, Matt, it wasn't in my back. Jenna's just standing over me. All right. I'm putting my eye mask on. It's dark in the studio. Okay, So do you want me to say a B C and then you just go from there? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Good idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I've got a few topics here. I'm just gonna I've got them written down a paper. I'll pull one out for you ready, Yeah, okay, it's good to sleep on a hard surface. Okay. Your category is like I'm on the chase. Well, try not to act like you're on the chase. Okay, it's meant to be calming, worri and don't rush yourself. Your category is things you'd find in a supermarket. Am I saying them out loud?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: How else do you think I want you to say?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Out loud?
Speaker 7: It's a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be idea, like hey you ready.
Speaker 7: I'm ready? Hey Apple, the banana see cherry ripe d digital camera, E.
Speaker 2: Neckplat, Yes, frozen males, che gravy h or x a ice creams ja jab Okay, cogs crunching up.
Speaker 1: Just checking in. You're feeling tired, dozing off. It's not working, mit Jo, I'm awake and I can feel Z coming. You can feel what I can feel Z coming. My head goes.
Speaker 4: I don't know what i'd get at the supermarket that starts with zed. This isn't working. Okay, up, you get Wait can we change the location? The like grocery stores weird?
Speaker 1: I'm not. I find grocery shopping exciting, so I'm excited. Okay, if I've got all these categories written down. Yeah, to pull another one. Give me the most boring category. Okay. The next category is TV shows and movies? Oh god, and the alphabet two? Okay, yeah, do you want me to say the letters? Do you find it is? Keep going?
Speaker 7: I'll find to keep going. I get the point, Abbit, Elementary, very far, Cats and dogs of.
Speaker 2: The film Datosaurus. I'll know in the big city.
Speaker 1: See now I'm stressed.
Speaker 7: Pull Out Boy the documentary.
Speaker 1: Do you want to tap out? I hate this game? Okay, this is dumb, you know what. I'm more awake than ever. I'm actually glad that this is how you've responded, because it didn't work for me either. I thought there was something wrong with me. Fuck TikTok. The first night that I tried it, it worked, I was out like a light. Actually it really really worked. But then I started getting competitive. I'm not sure who with goes. It's competing with myself? Yes, And then I started get really frantic, like I was on the fucking chase. That's how I felt it didn't help. I started getting so aggressive in my hand.
Speaker 4: Mitchell, Can I say if that's what you need to fall asleep? That's not normal. I just closed my eyes and I'm asleepy within minutes.
Speaker 1: All the comments swore by it, and so I was sure that it was going to work because it worked for me once. But then I started getting really fucking competitive. So do you want me to give it a crack? Now? I'll show you what it brings out of me? Yes, sure, show us. Do you want the lights off in the lavender mask? I bought the sleep mask for a reason. Can probably stay Okay? Do you need me to count you in my category? Is mhm Sydney Suburbs? Okay? Sure, okay? Can you do the thing where you say the letters? Yes? Respond? All right, I'll try and stay calm. I'll try and stay.
Speaker 4: Calm, mature like falling asleep. Thank you, Sydney Suburbs starting do they timan b Thanks town see coolroy d d y e E F frenchs Foreste Gordon A Trambush Ingleside, Jordan Springs can calm down?
Speaker 1: Kelly bell Ell like mascot Anytown Orang Park, Kenrith's Hill, Thurry Hills, Terry Hills, Tomorow folklouse Well x x X expensive brand. Why you're going to yeare stressed out?
Speaker 6: But now I'm real I'm not rested the opposite.
Speaker 1: This could be the worst hack you've ever brought to the show. Well, I was going to see if it worked on you, but thank god, did not work. Not just me? Ah, full circle?
Speaker 2: Full circle?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of mitches. If you don't, you're a dickhead.
Speaker 8: All right, Now, a long awaited Mitchell, you will be revealing your photoshop fail or, as I like to refer to it, your moment, your brush with crime and the law.
Speaker 1: You almost ended up in federal celebrity court. This was a big moment for you, not quite how it happened.
Speaker 4: Now, will you tell a story because it does involve a big So I'm actually I thought this is gonna be a fun story to tell, but I'm actually feeling a bit nervous because he's still quite embarrassed about this to this day. Well, this is off the back of Kate Middleton, all the photoshop drama surrounding her and the many photos she's released and the Royals have released that were photoshopped. You've had your own crisis similar at a similar level, into a similar public interest.
Speaker 1: In fact same I mean, I actually don't believe what they're trying to tell us about Kate photoshopping the photo. They put out this photo. I'm sure everyone's across it. But they put out the photo on Mother's Day trying to appease everyone that was worried about Kate's whereabouts because she hasn't been seen in ages. No, and the photo did not put anyone's mind at ease because it was clearly doctored and not very well.
Speaker 4: No, it was doctored terribly. And then Kate came out on Twitter and said, I was playing around on my iPad mini and I accidentally photoshopped it in canvas a little too far k.
Speaker 1: See set x X. She said, like many amateur photographers, I do okay to in the experiment with editing. So they're blaming her, saying it was a photoshop fail, which I'm just going to put it out there. I don't believe it for a seconds. It's not true, but let's just operate on the assumption that that is true. Correct. I'm here to say you're not the only one, my girl. It's not just you. No, it happens to the last part of photoshot fail that is landed in the news headlines as well. I remember this, hit us, tell us the story. This is going back to when I worked for the Kyle and Jackie O Show. I was their video producer for three or four years. Yep. And do you remember when I first started a kiss. I wasn't working for that show yet, but I probably told you my goal is to work for Kyl and Jackio by the time I'm twenty five. Yes, And then I got the job at age twenty one, and I was obviously stoked, but also kind of shitting myself. I was so young, so out of my depth, so nervous, and so nervous that they gave me the nickname Mike Mitch. Of course, yep, Meal Mik. So that's the context that you fucking need going into this. I meet little Mitch, and my job was to put all the social media stuff for them out into the world. How long did you say in that job? I forget three or four years. I just said, yeah, oh, And in that time there was a few things that I created and put out into the world that landed in headlines. Just google Kyle stan Lands, Virgin Mary. Yeah, don't bring that up. I'm not being getting involved with that. Yes, it's still too soon to talk about that. But this one not quite as controversial, but equally embarrassing for me. I would say, yeah, okay. They were doing this thing on the show where they were talking about is it possible to make a hit song in one day? And so they were sort of proving that with a right producer, even someone who can't sing necessarily well like Jackie, if you can still make a fucking bop really, And so they put together this song called Honey Money. They did in a day, they did, and they debuted it on the radio show the next morning. Do you reckon? It's still in the system.
Speaker 4: I've got any money here, I've got the song. Do you want the hook or you want the full side?
Speaker 1: I'll give us the hook. Yeah. So, honey Money, this is the song that Jackie O. This is Jackie O's boys. You can barely recognizebody had a good drop. It's catchy, right yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: So they recorded that in the morning, then by the afternoon it was on streaming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no. I think they recorded the song after the show that day, and then the next morning they debuted it. And then because I was the video producer, I filmed them debuting the song ye, and had their reactions in studio to Kyle hearing it for the first time. Whatever, And then I put it on the YouTube channel. Ye, you're doing your job, yes, And I created a thumbnail for the YouTube video, right, And in that thumbnail I photoshopped an artwork of Iggy Azalea's which was not random. I think Kyle had made some joke about who do you think you are releasing a single? Who were you Iggy Azalea, like calling her a white wrapper, yeah, maybe trying to imply I think he said, oh, who are you Jackie azale l And so I took an existing artwork of Iggy Azaleas and photoshopped Jackie O's face on it purely for the YouTube thumbnail. That's it. That's it. That wasn't the album artwork or anything. No, I thought, no one far as it went, well, that's as far as I thought it was going to get. And I didn't put much effort into the photoshop because I thought it's a YouTube thumbnail. Who's going to be paying that close attention And it's obviously the whole thing's a pissed take anyway, Yes, and so anyway, pop it on YouTube. Come into work the next day and the audio producer at the time, Kean, who has his own podcasts, Actually, what's according it already canceled. Kean Yas and Abniesha good for that, Yeah that's them, shout out. So he was the audio producer at the time, and he said, hey, can you send me that artwork that you made with Jackie on Iggy'salia And I was like, sure, what are you doing with it? And he said, well, we've decided that we're going to put the song on iTunes and see if we can get it to number one, and all the proceeds from people buying the song will go to charity, whatever, whatever. And I was like, oh, hang on a minute, just stuff fucking minute. What you can't use that as the official artwork? Are you sure? Like I put no effort into that. Can't I do something today? Can I take a photo of Jackie today? I'm making you? And he's like, nah, na, bro, it's all good. Everyone knows it's a piss take. It's fine, it doesn't matter. Oh no, that's not how that works in a court of war. I think. I was like, okay, sure, So I sent it to him that went out as the official artwork for the photo my bullshit photoshopping. Yeah, if you've fined it, is it available anywhere? Yeah, just google Jackie Oh Honey Money and you'll find it.
Speaker 5: You can tell that it's photoshopped. Well, yeah, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: It wasn't supposed to be, like a subtle photoshop hoping no one noticed. It's like I didn't do a good job. Oh my god, Oh jeez.
Speaker 4: Okay, So here, Mitchell, that's a shocking job.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, I thought that was the point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's clearly a piss take. You photoshopped her head onto Iggy's body.
Speaker 1: If I'm being really fucking honest, I didn't make it shit on purpose. I just didn't try that hard because it wasn't intended to be us as an official artwork.
Speaker 4: Totally okay, So what happened from here?
Speaker 1: Well, on her face, it looks really bad. So anyway, they put the song on iTunes with that horrendous photoshop job of mine. It shocking, and then it goes to number one. Everyone's overjoyed. There's this huge celebration. Jackie's stoked, she's loving herself sick. She's like, oh, I'm a number one recording artist. Fuck me, dad, it's here, and so that was great whatever, and then the very next day, this is what happened.
Speaker 3: Oh god, you're not going to believe this. I've just been informed of something. So did you go our song Honey Money? It went number one? We now have to take it down?
Speaker 1: Why? Okay?
Speaker 5: So let me tell the story. Can I just say? The cover artwork is horrific.
Speaker 9: It's it's my head photoshopped and I didn't know, really badly photos onto Iggy Azalea's body and that is a copyright infringement and we now have to take it down.
Speaker 5: This is such a disaster. They're calling your photoshop job. I really did.
Speaker 1: I mean, to be fair, they were quite good to me during that because I think they could tell that I was new, I was meek, and I was mortified about anything that happened on air. They actually blamed intern Pe, Yeah, because it's the running joke that he fucks everything. Ye threw you a bone there, Yeah, they did, and intern peak copy of the flag, even though we had nothing to do with it. Yes, it was all me. It was all fucking me. Fuck and I was just so fucking.
Speaker 4: Did anyone talk to you, like, did anyone pull you aside and say to you you've done the wrong thing?
Speaker 1: Did you get scolded? At no point did anyone talk to me about it, which was actually worse because little Meek Mitch was overthinking it. I was like, Jacki's gonna hate me. I'm gonna get fired. They're all gonna be so embarrassed because no one had said anything to me about it, So I was like, what do they think? So I was like, I'm gonna have to go talk to them about it. Yes. I was like, guys, I'm so sorry about that. And Jackie was actually so relieved. She goes, oh, I'm so glad this is how the on air saga ended because people were starting to pressure me to do a music video for it, all these things. I couldn't be fucked. I'm actually glad that this is how it ended. Like that's funny. She found it funny, so thank fuck good. But in that moment, I was just like, this has gone so out of control. My photohop was never meant to go.
Speaker 4: So they had to take it down. There was no legal action, but there could have been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then have you seen the embarrassing news headlines that were generated from that. Oh yeah, I've got them up now, Yeah, saying like, oh, this will haunt your dreams.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Jackie O's debut single has been pulled from iTunes after hitting number one due to a copyright infringement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, Mitchell, so that's what you're referring to about me going it's celebrity court right, totally was going to see me personally, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean daily Mail really embellish. Jackie O Henderson released his first ever single, Honey Money, off the back of eg Ye's.
Speaker 1: Alia's success.
Speaker 4: Move over Iggy Asalia jack Ki Oo Henderson unveils her first ever a little bit track titled Honey Money, and fans are going wild for the sexy song one.
Speaker 1: Issue the artwork.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's a long headline and little did they know that it's poor little Mitchell ker No, well, it was.
Speaker 1: Never publicly announced or mentioned that it was me that did it. And yeah, I was still so embarrassed about the whole thing. And there was one point where Sonya the EP here Actually I don't know if she was EP at the time, but anyway, she was a couple of weeks prior she'd asked me to photoshop a few things really quickly. I can't even remember what it was. It might have been like Carl and jack Yo, when are saying, I wonder what we're going to look like when we're old, so something A quick job. Yeah, and she was like, Mitch, quick, photoshop it. And I'm like, now, yeah, She's like, yeah, they're talking about it. I said, just do it really quickly, and then we put it up on the screen and Kyle and JACKIEA were like, that looks terrible. Who did that right? And then I think it happened a couple of times they wanted me to really really quickly photoshop Jack yeo with a mullet or something. Yeah, I can't remember exactly, but basically the Honey Money incident, that was like the third time that I'd done a really bad, rushed photoshop job and Sonia says to me, Mitch, you're so fucking shit at the photoshop you're banned from doing it ever again. And this was the first time that little meek Mitch act up. Yeah, she goes, You're you're so shit at photoshop, and I said, well, fucking stop asking me to do it. Then, at no point in my job interview. Did they say I needed to be a graphic designer. It's a separate skill. No one ever asked me. Then you use photoshop. I never claimed to be able to use photoshop, So just stop fucking asking me. If it's not good enough, then did they stop here? Well, I think in that moment, like Sony wouldn't mind me telling this story. We'd laugh about it now. But in that moment, I think she saw, oh, I've hit a nerve. So she was like, ray relax. I was just staring you. Yeah, but clearly the honeymoney, yeah trauma was that song was playing back in your head. And so this is why, to this day, I've never used face tune. I've never fucking altered any photo of men anyway ever, because I'm just I'm too scared of being caught out and the reaction it's just mortifying. Yeah, don't do it.
Speaker 4: The new artwork Mitch wanted to photoshop tits into the two of us. Whitch, your track record is not strong, please don't.
Speaker 1: Why I always get someone better at graphic design, like contraceptive diving. Correct, I'm outsourcing because if I do it myself, it looks shit and on the specialty as well. They know what they're doing exactly. I mean in the new artwork, the Easter egg of the Mona, Lisa, look closely. If you haven't clocked it yet, we had a professional do that. We won't see anymore on that if you haven't yet realized look at the Mona. So what are you saying here? You're saying that Kate Middleton is iggis out of? Is that the point? That's not all what I said? How did you derive that? I was just wondering. I thought maybe that's what we were.
Speaker 5: Can we get Daily Mail to put that that.
Speaker 1: Would be the next headline fading? How did you get to that conclusion? I didn't. It's a joke. Yeah, people in their cars are laughing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: People listening to this in the street not the same. I'm glad you came out of that unscathed, Mitch. If you ever see iggys And as I say that, I realized how stupid that sounds. I don't think I came out on reliving you as you were saying it. This has clearly been said to a therapist at one point.
Speaker 1: No, I hasn't come up. That was my therapy session. Oh good, do you feel better. No, I'm feeling easily embarrassed about it. In hindsight. Don't be embarrassed. You were just doing your job. It's all good, Yes, you really were.
Speaker 4: The way live radio works is they're like, get this and we need it ten minutes ago. It's just not how it works. I did the same thing on my show and everyone's like, can you please stop? You know, it's the nature of it all. So no, I don't think anyone looks back at that and blames you.
Speaker 5: I feel like most people forgot it even now.
Speaker 1: It's also so funny, like that story is. You know, it's funny in hindsight, but at the time, I genuinely of course, Oh you would have thought it was the end of your career. I did, Yeah, I did. You poor thing, poor little fucking meg Niche. Well look there you go. You and Kate Middleton more like and more in common than we even realized. If it's true that she actually edited that herself, which again bullshit. If you asked me, yeah, she must be so. But the photos still up.
Speaker 4: I think either he's cheated on her will and she's like, I will just not be I don't want to be seen with him.
Speaker 1: I'm not. She's just not playing ball with the royals.
Speaker 4: And she's going, you fucking deal with it, you tool, I'm not doing, I'm not talking, I'm not going out in public, blah blah blah. Or she's like had a genuine very she had surgery, so she's not well on that treasure, she's letting her heel.
Speaker 1: But like, how bad would it have to be that she can't post a picture of by face, take a selfie in the hospital bed dumb yeah, or put some makeup on her I don't know it is. It is so weird or captivating.
Speaker 4: All of this is just a pru That's what I said.
Speaker 1: On Instagram the other day. I was like, I give more of a fuck about the Royal family currently than I ever have. Yeah, exactly, if she'd resumed her regular duties where she's cutting fucking ribbons or whatever she does, I wouldn't have cared all the stunt to make us interested in the royal family but also to hide King Charles his cancer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, why do we also talking about it? Well, they said it was prostate answer, and then now they said they're not. Oh we had a prostate check, which we've all had and then he had they found cancer, but.
Speaker 5: It wasn't from that ten that was different. Yeah, but we still don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you came out on scathed, Mitch. Yes, and the photoshop work you do is brilliant.
Speaker 5: Yes, we're very proud of you.
Speaker 1: My photoshop work is not brilliantul don't ask me to photoshop anything ever, Okay, I never will. I wrote fucking wedding a Day on our carver photo on fakes embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't notice that. You're so fucking shit shot big Mitch.
Speaker 1: You know what did make me feel better because it wasn't our official artwork, the podcast artwork that you're looking at right now as you listen. It wasn't that. It was our Facebook cover photo where I wrote, let me get it up new episodes every Monday and Wednesday, but I got rid of their It was wedding a Day. Yeah. And one thing that made me feel better about that fuck up is that I sent all the cover photos to you too for approval, and neither of you picked up on an either. I did not see it, and I'd shown it to others as well. No one picked up on it. So I was like, thank fuck. I I picked up on it within like ten minutes of uploading it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I did not see it.
Speaker 1: Thank god, I didn't see it. I don't think anyone cared to be honest. Everyone's on your team, you know. Yeah, so I can't use photoshop at all. They need the red squiggly line under the text on photoshop so I can see that I've written it wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll bring back the red squiggly line.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's never left my side. I'm so glad that it's a thing. Yeah all right, Well should we go, guys on that note? Sure, let you go.
Speaker 4: All right, Thanks for listening everyone, This is a five star review. If you haven't, we'll be back next week. I might be in the jungle, so who knows. I might you have to get a fill in host. God, Okay, you'll be fine. You and JENNI can hold down the fort. I might get eliminated.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's gonna work. You and Jenna. Yeah, there was one time in our very very early days. It might have even been like fucking within the first ten episodes when we all worked in this office, where you were fucking about talking to other colleagues and I'm in here going.
Speaker 5: I want to go home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we start the podcast, and so just to be a bitch, I said to Jenna, let's fucking start the podcast without him, and we couldn't actually hold a conversation. I don't remember that. Actually, Yeah, we were like, we all need each other.
Speaker 5: You just kept looking behind him, like is he coming now?
Speaker 4: Although Jenny, Mitch and I were talking, We're very impressed with your availability this season.
Speaker 1: You haven't had one sickie in.
Speaker 4: The first couple of weeks of seasons, like ten episodes without wagging.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm impressed. You're medicated.
Speaker 5: I'm dedicated.
Speaker 1: Idated and tell us something we don't know. Yeah, of course. How you can understand our shock though, because historically you've not been dedicated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. But you know it's a new year, it's a new me.
Speaker 1: Yeah of course.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go, five stars. Please look after yourself. Say safe, We love you, Love you idiots, Bye, see you in a week.
Speaker 5: Bye. Is it just me? A podcast? By a couple of images.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast. Welcome to a to debrief. Hello, this is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show's over that. We actually just keep talking shit here, nothing's planned or suctor what have you. I Jenna was saying that because I know we keep rabbing on about it, but it's big in our lives. We're changing studios, will be a new state of the art studios. I had a look.
Speaker 4: Have I said this on the show before that I've seen our newim HQ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said that we wouldn't like them. I don't know if we will.
Speaker 4: The lighting is set to red by default. You can't change it because it's by art radio. So every video we're going to have red neon lights around.
Speaker 5: No, that's shoepair.
Speaker 4: I thought we'll just look like we're have a hot flush red lighting on Mitchell. We don't because we're brunettes. We don't skew nicely.
Speaker 1: Neither do you. Jenna.
Speaker 5: I'm a brunette.
Speaker 1: You are, no.
Speaker 4: But Mitch and I like dark chocolate brown. You're more of like a you know, possum brown.
Speaker 1: If I had to make a sim with Jenna, I'd give it lond hair, so would I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've got your eyebrows are gorgeous.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's fine. But basically, we spend our lives trying to look less red. So this is not fucking on our The.
Speaker 4: Kiss studios are good. Something about the pink hues bring out the pink in your cheeks. Everyone looks hot. And under the pink you've got ws FM. It's gold lighting, isn't it.
Speaker 1: That would be nice? Well that's our colors.
Speaker 5: We're gold or yellow, so we should use that studio.
Speaker 1: You know, it's cool.
Speaker 4: All the meeting rooms and the whole two levels of the new business. You've got gold. You walk in, there's an led but led screen on the wall and you have your hand over it and it goes pink, gold, blue, pink for Kiss, gold for cater or other network, and then and then gold.
Speaker 1: For gold, blue for Cater. Oh, we've got the moth flying around you right now. Sorry, says a lot that there's moths in the studio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you can just tap it and all the meeting room change to a set color.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: So you know we've got the swear jar that applies to a certain missing child. I started one for Jones in a Man, but we've forgotten to stick to that. I think we need a new one.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I mentions of the new building until we're in it, because frankly, it does affect me, and yet I'm bored by it. And so people listening here were not affected by us changing buildings. It's going to sound the same. They're probably bored by it too. Yeah, no, I completely agree. He's going to yeah point, I'll learn all this stuff myself. I'll find out there's a coke fridge.
Speaker 5: That coke fridge.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for that coke fridge. I want to discover these things for myself. No spoilers, actually, no, there you go. Yeah, no spoilers, no spoilers at all. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, it's Peach pr C. I have to go, Peach PRC. I'm interviewing Peach PRC. TikTok. Superstuff is here. She's in the other studios. I know I'm not allowed to talk about it.
Speaker 1: So for your learning, Peach ps how far is the new studio from the Olds? Twenty minutes? Oh my god, you have to go? Yeah, I really have to go. Maybe Jenna and I should test the theory.
Speaker 4: You can do it, I'm not joking. Peach pr is here. Yeah go, but I told them I still couldn't do until three thirty. I'm not going to get there by three thirty?
Speaker 1: Do you might actually go? Seriously, you guys are right? Do you know how to export the audio? Yeah? I'm not an idiot. You are right? Yeah, we're good. I hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. So I just meant you specifically anyway, So does Mitch. This is a great test of the theory. Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is this?
Speaker 1: So? Tell Peter? I said, Hi, won't you charging brick? What do you need charging brick? On your right? You call that a charging brick? It's a fucking plug. Is this the thing you put in the PowerPoint? He says, thank you, love you, Hello, Lovely.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 1: This is a very rare opportunity for you, Jenner. This almost never happens. But is it just me?
Speaker 5: Do you feel suss when you buy Bleach?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 5: Actually I bought Bleach the other day and I just felt like I was a murderer.
Speaker 1: Do you know what's worse? I bought Bleach on Amazon and I was like, this might look good. Not heaven forbid? I needed garbage bags as well. Fark enough because the wooly is metros. Yeah, they deemed the dumbest things essential oh, like I can buy top Deck chocolates, but I can't buy fucking mayonnaise, I know. And so I needed bleach, ye don't ask question, yep. And I couldn't get it at Wooli's Metro, so I got it on Amazon, and I'm like, that's gonna look weird, isn't it.
Speaker 5: It's so weird.
Speaker 6: I bought just bleach on its own because toilet was yuck and all that stuff. I wanted to clean it, and I wanted to get Connie some food. Didn't have any cat food, but they had a big want bleach.
Speaker 1: She didn't have a favorite wiskets, So I bought the bleach. I think that bleach for the toilet. You can just get that stuff, you know, that stuff you put around the rim of the toilet and then leave it for five and flush it. Yeah, that's good shit.
Speaker 6: I used to have that, but they didn't have it at the of course they didn't Cole's Express.
Speaker 5: So I had to get the bleach.
Speaker 6: So I walked home with the bleach in my hands because I didn't want to play for a bag and I just felt like a murderer.
Speaker 1: How big is your bathroom? It's pretty small, yeah, that's the problem, because if you use a tiny bit of bleach, you're like, fuck me, I can't go in there for an hour. I might die.
Speaker 5: No, but now there's just a big tub of bleach next to my toilet. It's just us. I feel uncomfortable and I didn't murder anyone.
Speaker 1: Well that's not exactly true, is that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, we've got an x.
Speaker 4: Sorr.
Speaker 1: I'm at X files. Wow. Oh yes, What would we do if Mitch was the way? I think we could get our fourth wheel riving a Porter Oscar in because I've done that with you and Sam before, but because there's a hierarchy of wheels. Yes, you would be feeling in for Mitch. I'm technically oscar feeling in for you. How would you go doing Mitch's duties?
Speaker 5: You know, I think I'd be fine.
Speaker 1: What sort of duty is you have on this podcast? Apart from playing sound effects?
Speaker 5: Not many?
Speaker 1: Just do like a wrap up, like, okay, five stars, all that ship, wrap us up, I'll play the music. Okay, wrap us up today.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 6: If you loved it, please rate us five stars. Even if you hated it, just do it for us because it's a nice thing to do. You can do it on Apple podcasts or even on Spotify Now.
Speaker 1: You can, and you can comment below on this episode on Yes, of.
Speaker 5: Course I'll leave a review as well on an Apple podcast.
Speaker 1: I think you said that, No, I said that.
Speaker 5: Leave five stars.
Speaker 1: Ah you want the written one.
Speaker 6: Yes, you can do the written one as well. Cool cool, cool makes us feel happy. So thanks for listening, you know what, no notes, Actually, thank you, Fuck you, Mitch.
Speaker 5: We don't need you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for listening. Idiots up FU is It Just Me?
Speaker 5: Podcast by a.
Speaker 1: Couple of miches. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.