Speaker 1: Welcome to them Christian Non Show podcast. So Rio, what is going on with the weekend? You said you had a situation he wanted take on.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is a safe place, right I can come to. I have a bit of a situation on my hands. I've been coppying a lot of flak in the group chat for a decision I've made for some plans tomorrow. I've been called a creep, they have said.
Speaker 1: And this group chat is your friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these are my closest friends. Yes, a lot of them still up in Sydney.
Speaker 2: They're calling me, They're saying, what it is is, it's a bit crook, It's not quite right. Here's what it is. I think it's perfectly innocent. Tomorrow afternoon, I am going for some drinks with one of my mates friends. So one of my mates's mums, one of my how do I say this? One of my friends mum?
Speaker 1: What do it? Sounds like a stumb and guilty man to me who was decided to represent himself one of my.
Speaker 2: Friend's mothers without him, So it's just me and Mom's been crystal clear about the characters here.
Speaker 1: There's you and a mate's mum.
Speaker 2: A mate's mom the mate is not there, and the maid is not there, but the mummers is not there. It's just me and her just going for drinks.
Speaker 1: But going for drinks, you're not meaning for coffee or anything.
Speaker 2: No, not brunch, no alcoholic beverages, alcoholic beverages.
Speaker 1: Is this be honest? Is she hot?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: That's creepy. That's it is the fact that you even you know she's hot, you've graded her, and you probably degraded her in your mind. Knows what scenarios have been going through your mind. And she's just hot.
Speaker 3: That's just how it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but who suggested the afternoon drinking? Poos your lair as well?
Speaker 3: If we are going to Botanica in South.
Speaker 1: Very nice joint.
Speaker 3: Joint you can have.
Speaker 1: It's a place, that's a place to impress. Will you be honestly been right?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Look me? Will you be wearing after shave? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm a classy guy.
Speaker 1: This is wrong. You were wrong. You're now trying to impress her. Did you put the location, old missus Robinson? Exactly, it's very like that.
Speaker 2: I booked the location. I think it's a classy event for two classy adults.
Speaker 1: Tommy, let's light up missus Robinson by the way to play next to state.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's a sign of maturity that you think that it's justified.
Speaker 1: All you want a guilty guilty man would justify.
Speaker 3: This is not a Stacey's mom.
Speaker 1: Tell you what, You've dragged this show into a creep zone.
Speaker 2: That's not a creep on Saturday afternoon in a creep zone.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I can't trust you now with my wife. In fact, the other day, yesterday, you told me you want to dream about my wife.
Speaker 3: He did dream about Sarah. Yes, he was teaching a dry yes, and a few other things.
Speaker 1: Christian doesn't how to do it right. We'll get in the back seat. I'll show you.
Speaker 3: Guys come with pure intentions.
Speaker 1: I think that's what all creeps say.
Speaker 2: Wow, well new side, didn't see before the same side.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Let's take a couple of calls here. I would love to independent people. Rio is going on a date tomorrow night a friend of his mum. He can be wearing after shave. He's booked a very flash venue, very flash venue. Do you think this is creepy? Also some supplementary evidence he had a dream this week about my wife. There's clearly something going on.
Speaker 3: Worried because I'm in that age bracket. Should I be worried? Christian?
Speaker 1: I think you're safe. I think you're safe. Four three? Why are you getting all flustered? Oh he's going to back away from the microphone. Good just knows why. Let's take a pause. It's still getting a bit much in here. Let's try and I'm just gonna try and steal the shout of the creep zone ninety four one one O four three? Is it create creepy? What is up to Creo? I'm calling my wife right now. Do not say it could be Rio? This is the Christian o'commel show podcast. Oh it makes you shuddersn't it? Sometimes? Behavior of some people Young Rio on the show, who tomorrow afternoon is having a hot day with one of his mates's mums, is wearing after shave, He's going to a fancy bart impresser.
Speaker 3: It's a regular meetup with someone's friends, mum.
Speaker 1: Which is a regular thing. Is Christian? I think we've met Rio bigelow mum. Jigglow comes from Daniels just tasted that Christian. We entered the creep zone yesterday when Patsy tried to take a listener to the movie going on.
Speaker 3: Come on there, Robert, I believe in your exact words.
Speaker 1: All right, let's ask the listeners right now. Is is it creepy? What Rio's up to going on a date with a mate's mum, Debbie? Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 4: How are you Christian?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm confused. I'm conflicted at the moment. I don't know whether I'm in a studio with a creep and I'm not my wife's not safe around him, Debbie. What do you think is this creepy behavior? No, not at all, thank you.
Speaker 4: Debbie's perfectly fine. So you're sexualizing it and making it a day. He's catching up with a mate's mum, who's come from me this day? I go out with my daughter's friends for drinks or a dinner or whatever, one on one. There's not a problem in it. The way you're reading is.
Speaker 1: Anyway you're now defending it. Sounds like you're on the been touched as well. Have a lot of private dinners with your daughter's mates.
Speaker 3: They sound like lovely dinners. I'm sure you had a great number.
Speaker 1: You can start doubletating, start the Creek Club. The Rio and Debbie Creek Club.
Speaker 3: Happily start a club with you, Debbie.
Speaker 1: I cancles don't stop.
Speaker 3: We would have a great time.
Speaker 1: This is how they were. I saw a documentary about it. People like him, positioning power. Hang up now, change.
Speaker 3: Your phone number, Debbie will talk.
Speaker 1: If he says he's got some prices to drop off, you don't want those prices. Handle it, Debbie, Thank you very much. Let's go to uh, let's go to a Christian here, Christian, Good morning, good morning, Christian. What do you think is this creepy behavior from young Rio? Yes, he is young.
Speaker 4: He sounds like he's tour I'm going going.
Speaker 1: He ain't thirty eight.
Speaker 4: It sounds like he's very creepy.
Speaker 3: I'm not thirty yet. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: Strong Strong.
Speaker 3: Suddenly hit thirty's it's okay.
Speaker 1: So I think it's even worse. Let's go to Nathan. Nathan. H you don't want to put them through.
Speaker 4: No name for him?
Speaker 1: Radiohead? Nathan. Sorry, we were we just got you back on there. We heard you, mate, Sorry Nathan. What we're saying. I think it's very creepy.
Speaker 4: And I've got any nickname for him?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, radiohead? What radio ahead as in create?
Speaker 3: Okay? Good brand, stormy nicknames.
Speaker 1: That's that's high level. That is very good radio. That's got a bit let's get a bit of creep the song to play from that. Every time he speaks brighter. You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast