Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: I'd be nice if you could just improvise like a little sung jingle here, like this is.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell podcast. You've downloaded it now you're listening.
Speaker 2: What if they're streaming.
Speaker 3: If you're streaming, that's good, but make sure your own WiFi and that she got a lot of data.
Speaker 2: Yea's rate and review it as well afterwards.
Speaker 3: Rate and review on iTunes and share the show with friends, Tell your mom and dad, and tell your sister and her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: That's great, mate. Yeah, hi, thank you very much for listening to the show. We need to help. Pats doesn't know about this. She doesn't understand technology. Also, where she lives out in the trailer park, they don't even have computers. Haven't got dine up. What we need to do is go on Facebook Marketplace like you do, and you've got great stuff. You find the best stuff we have on Facebook Marketplace, you guys find We're going to play a game. Pats loves playing Facebook Marketplace and as you're about to hear, she was terrible again. This more on the Brian Adams game and hopefully she will be tomorrow. She snapped at me off air and said, well, I'm always great when we play the Facebook Marketplace game, so I think it'd be greatfully surprised her with a Brian Adams special version of Facebook Marketplace. So go on Facebook Marketplace, find the tat that people are selling to do with Brian Adams. Maybe if she's just even members of the public who called Brian Adams selling stuff and send it to me. Email addresses Christian at Gold one O four to three dot com dot au. Awesome, enjoy the show in your ears.
Speaker 1: Live from Level two twenty one to thirty one Goodwood Street. Rerechman. This is the Christian Oh Can't All Breakfast Show on Novin's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Good morning, as to Christian O'Connor Bradford show Form and his bar six. I had to do the scala weeks ago. You know, sometimes they raise the flags down at the beach, might say yellow one or red one. I'm going straight to a red flag. I'm hoisting it right now. It's not for you, Jack, it's not for me. In the water.
Speaker 4: I wonder who it could be there we go Wow, got in my gril at five forty I've written down in case I need to go and take part in some kind of tribunal against in five forty one comes in here, Jack, the castle is open, the motor is up.
Speaker 2: She comes in here straight away. She's wearing us what going to describe as a freshly laundered Brian Adams T shirt. Looks really cool, slash stalker. Come on now, and I'm guessing that you've been reviseding June the night after your terrible performance yesterday on the Brian Adams Quiz too.
Speaker 5: Don't need to revise.
Speaker 2: Oh you did yesterday. You didn't get any right.
Speaker 5: It's just a bit overwhelmed by the fact that he's coming out.
Speaker 2: So what's changed twenty four hours on? Mate? What's your preparational?
Speaker 5: Has been listening all to all Brian Adams.
Speaker 2: For the past, that is what it'said, A lot of preparation. Don't need to pay. But I've been listening to a lot of his music.
Speaker 5: That's any given day, any given day in perhaps his house.
Speaker 2: So what do you predict a prediction? Because I think you're putting yourself under of course, were you even called braz Our producer told me you called him last night, worrying about it. I think I'm worried about it, calling the producer in the evening, how did you get the answers?
Speaker 5: You get fair? A fair game today is all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was fair yesterday?
Speaker 5: Was it just like last.
Speaker 6: Week's quiz, no pats.
Speaker 7: Honestly we last week's quiz against Beck. Sure, we were trying to make.
Speaker 2: Around with Jesus. Loose lips come and cost lives at Breakfast Wall Adams.
Speaker 6: Yesterday. That was one hundred percent. Fifty to fifty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was very It was hard. No, yes, it wasn't it was.
Speaker 2: The listener got the same ones because I deliberately.
Speaker 5: Fifty to fifty game of luck, isn't it really?
Speaker 2: It's not a white skill. But if you're a fan, the listener called in had seen him since nineteen ninety three, every single tour that came over here. You're you're what I call radio fans. There are real fans. A radio fans get given the tickets and they're a bit casual, like, oh it's that guy over there.
Speaker 5: My first tickets, thank you.
Speaker 2: First one and the rest one? All yeah, all right? Good love for twenty At seven thirty Patsy.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So Brian Adams tickets background again seven thirty this morning, Round two come back chants for Patsy the comeback Kid is in the house when pats Brian Adams tickets Week eleven on ten weks of tickets. That's at seven thirty and we've got five topic Tuesday back again today at eight o'clock before that. Then what do you what's your views on the sport of curling.
Speaker 7: I have always as well seen it as a boring sports. I would never attend or turn on if it was on the Winter Olympics.
Speaker 2: Now, I've no doubt there's obviously skill involved, but I'm just saying it doesn't also represent you think about the original Olympics sports were who's the strongest, who's the hoo's the fastest, who can throw the first as well? I get what they were built upon those ancient games and ancient sports. Then fast forward to the modern times curling, Yeah, it doesn't make any sense to me. However, do you know a couple of years ago I tried it. It's a head of harder you think I still don't accept it is an Olympic sport. Were you the sweeper or they tried all of it? It's actually really really really hard. Yeah, way harder than I thought. But anyway, one of amazing stories come out from a World curling event. The Canadian team have been thrown out for drunken behavior. Now you just need to mind yourself. We're talking about if this is AFL some tournament over in China, rut. Now you go, okay, yeah, that makes sense curling. You see those guys they look to be honest as well. They don't look like they spend a lot of time in gyms. A lot of them I've got beer guts by the look of it to me. Anyway, they didn't. It's like a lot of the archery guys. They like hanging over their jeans and stuff like that. They don't need to worry about, you know, going out and doing ten miles of road running and stuff like that. But yeah, the Canadian team also Canada, very polite, friendly people. The Canadian team thrown out for drunken behavior.
Speaker 7: And Canada's who I think of when I think of curling as like the world elite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen to this. Then the official quote. They went out to curl and they were extremely drunk. So not Oh, they had a couple extremely drunk and began breaking brooms. That's really that's if you're an archer, that is your work thing, isn't it. That's what you got. I'm it's whatever they chuck down there breaking. This is also thing like her from a Will Ferrell movie, extremely drunk, breaking rooms and swearing and just unacceptable behavior which nobody wants to watch here or listen. I disagree with the ruling committee here. I think that's actually drunken curling is the perfect way to make it a bit more entertaining.
Speaker 6: Five tickets are curling, and that started happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't believe that. Well, they said there's two shows. There's one at six o'clock, or there's a late night drunken one. I want to go to late night one. They're definitely going to be hammer, aren't they. Well they be break brooms otherwise I want my money back. After receiving numerous complaints from opponents and spectators, so not only our fellow opponents, bores that don't appreciate people turning up drunk to liven up things. A bit, and the spectators complained as well. The tournament committee at the World event was compelled to intervene and throw the team out. They were heading into the final, the big final, and they had to forfeit the game.
Speaker 7: Wait, so they're winning as well as so bored by their own success, they went out and got quote extremely Canada is so far ahead of the rest of the world with this sport that they probably invented.
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: We can do this drunk, extremely drunk, I'm going to break my broom. There were also complaints that in the locker room they were kicking around other countries team's gear. It's this school who's complaining, Sir Canadiens. All right, So this morning I thought, let's try and combile the top five of sports. You reckon. It's okay to play at a World event if you've had a couple. I always thought curning, you'd be okay if you had a couple. I always thought curling strikes me as the kind of sport you could do it. Yeap, Golf, I think, yeah. I mean, you look at most people that play golf. They've got that bar there at the clubhouse. They go and sink a couple of gent's. You're in a stagger out that time.
Speaker 5: Yes, we'll look at John Day.
Speaker 2: Really amazing player, amazing player. Yeah, I think it's a low powered car as well, so you haven't got it's like a kid's car. Basically, it's not risky.
Speaker 7: And then you've got to caddy, so you've got someone attending to you and looking at.
Speaker 2: So i'd reckon on the top five. Then if sports is okay so far, we've got curling, golf, what else are we missing? Then? Nine four one for one oh four three? What sports do you think it's okay to play after you've had a couple of liveners nine one one four three The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show four point three.
Speaker 2: So we're talking about sports. You reckon it's okay to play at an international level if you've had a couple of drinks. So we're not saying extremely drunk, but just sign a couple of liveness. All right, maybe did a couple of rounds in the bar. They thought let's go and take place to the final. Now let's make whole way to the final. This has happened to the Canadian curling team thrown out of a World Tournament. Heading into the final, they decided to go and again not just a bit tipsy, but actually extremely drunk, kicking around rival teams gear in the locker room, broke the brooms. When they got out there on the world stage, and they've been thrown out, they've had to forfeit the game. So look, can try and find a top five sports you think it's okay to play a bit tipsy. So we're saying curling number one. I think the mistake they made is break in the room, the room otherwise, I'm not sure. I think they could have got away with it, all right. So, and the other one you reckon the top five is golf.
Speaker 7: Golf, I think you got the golf cut, you got the caddy nsay, a very long game.
Speaker 6: You've got time to sober up while.
Speaker 2: Walking off a bit. Why do we stand on archery?
Speaker 5: No, I definitely like it.
Speaker 6: No, I like it.
Speaker 2: No, just a couple, a couple of liveness. You get bolder with the big old shots and a drawer.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it's an instinct sport. Really yeah, it's all up there in the back of your head. You want to take the edge off and just go subconscious.
Speaker 2: What about snooker.
Speaker 6: Same thing.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, that's the way. If you go to pool hall or a snooker hall, where are they They're all inside bars, twenty four hour drinking. And years ago when we used to snooker on TV, used to see them there. Used a bit of smoke and drink, right, and I mean like they'd be drinking whiskey and smoking and playing sport like the World Championships. You'd see them they like a cigarette. They'd leave the cigarette still smoking the ashtray, go and take their shots, sit back down, pick the This is live on TV, the World Championships during the eighties. I have another couple of drags on a cigar cigarette. This was during the World Championships.
Speaker 7: And now that you'd say it, anytime you sit it on a TV, it does look like a bar, but just into a bigger set.
Speaker 2: What about bowls, that's fine, definitely, it's in the average, the size, the BMI some of those World champions The bowls is fine. Bowling, I think even easier skiing. I mean people that go skin they get you falling down a hill anyway, I mean just head down hill, you go the padding of the eye. Fencing, Oh gosh, no, I think that's okay, have a couple of shots and then go and put the old mask on someone going come on.
Speaker 7: Then you can throw up a little in your suit and no one would know.
Speaker 2: Now, I've often found the sport of trampolining and non sport to me. But however, if you're drunk, you more like to throw up. Add to an element of risk to the world of the world swater trampoline Greco Roman wrestling even better if you. I remember when we had London twenty twelve Olympics in a couple of mates went to see the Greco Roman wrestling because you could get tickets. It was not it was not far from a sold out event. Imagine it's Greco Roman wrestling, right, And we got there and you could drink in it, and so we were drinking. There were some obnoxious French Greco Roman fans behind us, right there was screaming, yelling, and they were really really hard work. We saw that the World Championships was going to be against their guy and an Iranian competitor, so we decided just to annoy the French ship behind us to try cheering on our arms. So when the Iranian guy came out, right. There was no Iranians there cheering them on apart from me and five mates. Right, clearly not looking like your average Iraniuan. But we were going hi ah a n I high five the guys. He came past me and utterly confused, like is he defected? All right, so let's go the lines now, Mick, Yeah, Mick, good morning, welcomes the show. What sport do you think?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: Okay, do you have a go at the World Championship level? A little bit tipsy? Well?
Speaker 9: Boxing?
Speaker 10: I think that's how the sports started.
Speaker 2: In a pub. The Queensbury rules were developed in a bar.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Do you need your hand eye coordination added? Sharpest in you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: No, sorry, I don't know that much about.
Speaker 2: Floyd Mayweather, unbeaten for decades. Maybe it's time now for him just to do it drong, just to have a couple. I still think he'd be undefeated, all right, make it's a great idea. We'll added to the list. That's a lot, mate, Rot. What's that man? That's just it's early, Rod, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 12: Rod's early because the World Championships to also involve.
Speaker 9: With the addition of the Energy Drinks platform, driving specifically time, because that's how it all started.
Speaker 11: I started in the bar when I reckon, we can jump off that rock.
Speaker 9: Let's do it, wine, come on, then you've got You've got the added edition of actually getting to the platform that could be an event in itself.
Speaker 2: And going up to point are you quite right? Actually get a little bit having to check a couple of pauses you're going up that big old ladder. I don't think that cheese burger was a good idea, so.
Speaker 8: I just.
Speaker 13: Twisting.
Speaker 14: We've got to get them both on the same time timing.
Speaker 2: Just get someone to push me and I'll go in. And also they're horrible hot place as well, like they swim pauls to have kind of beer and any sort of hangover as well. They should do the cannonball event as well. Then I think that'd be easier for trunky guys as well. Canniball Olympic cannibal All right, Rod, thank you? Ye? What's you call? Have a good day? Oboe?
Speaker 12: Rod?
Speaker 1: The Christian Oh Conwell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So Jack asked me a question, and I think the best time of the show to do it is now before seven o'clock. Always thought like the first hour of the Breakfast shows like a secret hour. The boss hasn't tuned in, and it feels like after seven o'clock. We know there's a lot of people that tune in only after seven. They don't hear this first hour of the show. And if you're up regular this time of the morning, you know that most of Melbourne is asleep as well. It's a perfect time for this strange and unique question from Jack.
Speaker 7: Would you wear your siblings underwear if it was clean?
Speaker 2: Right? See what I mean? Patsy asked me this this morning. I was hoping, okay. So first of all, let's look at the situation that this has come from.
Speaker 7: My brother got home. I'm still living with Mum and dad at the moment. My brother gets home from a music festival late last night and he's.
Speaker 2: There's a kid's underwear I do not want to wear exactly. That makes me burnt. Burried.
Speaker 7: Mum's offered him to stay the night and said, he says, I've got with you. Okay, she says you can wear a change of Jack's clothes.
Speaker 6: I said, I wasn't.
Speaker 7: Comfortable with him wearing my underwear, just as I wouldn't be comfortable wearing his under.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. I totally get that. Yeah, your mum is treating you brothers like your kids. Yes, yeah, kids is totally different. Okay, the rules are off. However, now you're thirty one, how old is your brother twenty two? Yeah? I mean that's that's a big gap. The way.
Speaker 6: In between, that's another day.
Speaker 2: Okay. There's one thing at a time interesting. Okay, whenever you hear one another, you know, oh drinks SBS has got one of those late and watching the original Star Is Born with Chris Christopherson. Okay, So anyway, did you refuse?
Speaker 7: I said, he's welcome to have them better than he refused the offer.
Speaker 2: So there's a basically an underpants standoff. Yes, you're in a no man's land, aren't you. He doesn't want yours, You don't want.
Speaker 6: Him put them on the table.
Speaker 7: I said, they're yours if you want them, and he's politely declined.
Speaker 2: So he's obviously come back from the music festival. He's the one in need for fresh writing, okay, and so the only alternative is yours. Yep, No, I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing my underpants, whether it's a sibling or not. I mean you bought sisters, you're an only child, Pats.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I've got two older brothers. There's no way I'm wearing their jobs. No way.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Even when you were younger and stuff like that. I always just to feel sorry for guys that were brothers or girls who were sisters when they always just have to share absolutely everything. Yeah, you know, money was tight and stuff like that. So no, especially when you're an adult, you know, being asked to share underwear, it's just odd.
Speaker 7: Well everything else was when you're a kid. Everything's a hand me down except underwear. Surely you don't hand me down.
Speaker 2: I bet there's people that had to wear hand me down underwear. Yeah, yeah, I bet that. We people were listening that had to have an older brothers or girl and women listening who had an older sister's underwear that they had to wear.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, it's like it.
Speaker 7: At op shops you sometimes see underwear which I can never understand.
Speaker 2: Op shops, Right, I've seen this, an amazing one in Hampton near where I live. Right, it's got some amazing stuff in there. However, those op shops in the UK, I would when you go in them. They smell of dead man's clothes. Yeah, sadly, you know, I saying, Sandy, someone's passed away and they take their gear there. I don't want to wear dead man's underpants. Right, he might have actually died wearing these cats. Okay, I don't want to put them on. I'm pretty sure Producer Becks didn't you. I know you were. You were raised differently.
Speaker 5: Definitely did not share underwear with my other siblings, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, you didn't use leaves or anything like that, so I know you were. You were raised up in a treehouse or something like that, and the stick somewhere and I was just asking, right.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three, thank you very much. Been testing in with sports. You think it's okay to play after you've had a couple of drinks off the back of the Canadian curling team. You know that Darll Olympics sport thrown out the World Championships for being not just drunk or tipsy after having a couple extremely drunk kicking around rival countries gear in the locker room and then snap the broom when they get out there to actually play. That's a forfeit. The World Championships, Michael and Port Melbourne caber Toss. Have you ever seen the size of that? A large, large, huge, like twenty foot log that? Yeah, the World Strongest Man and the World Highland Games as well. I mean, I don't think that's one thing you couldn't do drunk. You're going to flat it south with it? Christian? What about sports where you can take the boon? That's a different phone in mate, that's someone who said that late night. He's put here in brackets. I think golf. I'm not sure that it's a performance enhancing drug for golf. Christian. What about a few drinks and then the floor routine gymnastics Nate in Werribee. Yeah, I think that'd be okay, yeap.
Speaker 7: Actually it brings your creativity out.
Speaker 2: I mean, when do you feel your most comfortable dancing? I don't think I've ever danced sober in my whole adult life. I've needed a couple of drinks are doing it. And also when you're watching that rhythm gymnastics for the average person like you and I I don't really know you know what I'm looking at. You know, when they're doing the beam. I know what, I just know that they can't fall off. Yeah, okay, and.
Speaker 7: You can look at a flip and say, yes, that would be difficult for me to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And like even the the high boarders bring more diving when they go around, it's just on slightly over. He didn't double chuck. I might be able to give some kind of expert couch analysis. But the floor gymnastics, I've got no, you're just waving a ribbon around. I don't know. Are you any better than me or guy off the street? You know? How do you train? What are we looking for? Just do the old figure of eight and they're done.
Speaker 5: It's like in which movie was it with Will Ferrell and he they had to do school?
Speaker 2: You're that's a great movie. That chess starts lawn bowls shaning point. Cook has obviously had a good thing about this this morning chess. I'm not sure about chess. That's hard. That's hard. It's not the Olympics. And there's a sport either. What's he's done these days? He's an athlete? Who's he playing for chess? And Richie saying this morning, what about hurdles? I think if you're drunk you're just going to push them over, run at them and kicking them and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: What about cricket if you're just fielding, fine, yeah, in fact, take a take a flask or take a little hip flask.
Speaker 2: It's boring. Take If it was me and they said you need to go deep fielding, I'm taking my kindle a four pack. He sat there lolling around most of the time. It's coming. I just put that beer down there, hold my miss someone, I've got to get this one.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Five Tuesday coming up in an hour's time. Brian Adams tickets, Can you take them again? From Patrina Jones's hands?
Speaker 5: Not likely feel unlucky today, do you know what?
Speaker 2: I'm so excited, aren't you? It's right for us. We can just sit back and see what.
Speaker 5: Happened and watch me win.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Would love to say youth, but.
Speaker 2: I hope you get I hope it was as easy as yesterday. You can get a single question right, and you were so angry you ring Brad the producer in the evening and going I am in trouble.
Speaker 5: It's all good promise, Breiser, I was going to win.
Speaker 2: Okay, then we'll we'll see what happens at seven thirty this morning. We will. Now, why don't you tell us yesterday why I've been asking is it okay to go out in your pajamas in public? This, pats has got an amazing story about yesterday afternoon. Because if you're a parent, life is just a giant, endless to do list, and then when suddenly someone asked you to do an extra thing, it's just another thing added to that giant, endless to do list. So Patsy take us there yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 5: Okay, So where do I start. I'd picked up my dad, had been in hospital, picked up dad, on the way home, did the school run, trying to go to the supermarket, try to find something for dinner. Finally get home, it's four o'clock. Exhausted, the house is hot. I strip off, get my night on, which is an unusual for me at four o'clock in the afternoon. I get up at a quarter to three in the morning.
Speaker 6: You're for your four o'clock is the other people's at eight o'clock.
Speaker 5: So no plan whatsoever to even step close to the front door. Let alone go on the other side of it and leave Chris Rings in a frenzy from the phisio. I've forgotten my wallet. You need to come. You need to bring my wallet. I can't pay the physio.
Speaker 2: When you say physio as well, you know, is it a physio? Is it that that Roubin Tope place? He told me. And when he says forgotten, he's been robbed and drugged together and he pays for that treatment as well.
Speaker 5: And he's missing a kidney.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 2: So so anyway, at.
Speaker 5: The he's at the phizsio and I'm like, I'm in my ninety. He's like, you need to hurry up. I'll finished, Like I've got to pay all right, Come on, Audrey, we need to get in the car.
Speaker 2: You need to finish. You don't say that to the physio. You need to finish. Wait five minutes per I'm not at the happy ending yet.
Speaker 5: So anyway, we're bundling to the car. She's also in a jar. Not unusual at our house. Can I just say that hour?
Speaker 6: Does the Audrey need to be in a pajamas.
Speaker 2: When you're a kid, you go about eight in the evening, ready for four. We do.
Speaker 5: It's like.
Speaker 6: You're outside skipping and playing in the street.
Speaker 5: The days are shorter in the trailer.
Speaker 2: Jones is.
Speaker 5: So anyway, we.
Speaker 2: Come inside, kids.
Speaker 5: Get in the car, get there, and I tried to bribe Audery to go in. So I'm sitting out there for five minutes.
Speaker 2: More channing than a kid coming in to pay for old man's massage in nineteen afternoon.
Speaker 5: She goes, Mummy, I'm not going in, and I said, oh, fair enough's right? Is seven? And then I realized I didn't have my phone because in such a rush to get in the car and get there because it sounded urgent, I didn't take my phones, so I couldn't read him to say, hey, can you just pop out sign and grab your wallet? And I thought, I'm going to have to do it. I am going to have to stoop to the low iwst point in my life as a wife, a mother and just a general human being and walk into reception, packed reception. It's also a medical center. There's like fifty people sitting waiting, and take his wallet in. I might just ad no bras, no nickers, just.
Speaker 4: My ninety and nothing.
Speaker 2: She's shoeless, yeap, just a nighty draped over you.
Speaker 6: That's pajamas as well.
Speaker 2: On the edge.
Speaker 5: It's like my old maternity nighty.
Speaker 2: As well, security reception.
Speaker 5: Someone's escape from the special facility. So I've gone in there, and you should have said. The look on Chris's face was restless. He just he it was horror at first, then it was amusement, and then it was just like puzzlement of what. And I'm like, hey, I had no choice. I threw the wallet in his face and I said, I'll see you at home, and I'm like, quickly skatered out of it.
Speaker 2: You're nothing but a hero in this story, I think.
Speaker 6: And you caught him a lesson. He won't forget his wallet again.
Speaker 2: No, no, not when he's at that massage pil because Madam sing gets quite funny about stuff like that, a sports visio wherever he was. All right, then, so come out this morning in sympathy. Who's worn them pajamas like Patsy in public?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So have you ever done a Patsy then worn pajamas out in public? Quite a few of you have. Quite a few women are saying they routinely do this on the school run. Now. One of the many books about doing this job in these hours is I've managed to dodge that one. I've had to do it maybe ten times in the life of her being a dad, and it is fierce. And that's getting the kids ready, getting them out of the house. It's like rounding up drunken tramps. Oh god, just I've found it so stressed aloud. My wife laughed at me, like, I've been doing this for years. Why are you got that so called job. I've actually literally a couple of hours lying down in the darkening room and go why weren't they ready? Newsp is the same streak. How can it be a surprise? So I'm not surprised. But whenever I have done the pickup and I see women dropping the kids off and they're in pajama's eyes, look at them, and I always think that is a woman on the edge. I'm not messing with that woman. She wants to double part the car, put the hatters on. I'm fine, I'll wait here. It's okay. I'm not honking this home because I don't want you getting out in that ninety and ripping the wind scream off and shoving it inside me. Question. I've had a tweet from Jane Kennedy. Jane Kennedy A Routini does this during the school drop off. Like I said, you know question, I've done it during school drop off the only troublers. One morning I got into praying and I had to get out of the car and exchange insurance details. And I'm in my ninety plus dressing gown as well because John a cold Melbourne winter as well. Martin's on the line. Good morning, Martin, my morning.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Mayor have you well this one? Thanks for calling the show? And you won your pajamas in public?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I once wore them to the bank.
Speaker 2: Like some billionaire a century.
Speaker 9: I'll quickly tell you I worked in a job where I worked six days a week, one hundred hours, and I said to the guys, I said, I'm not getting out of the pajamas tomorrow, the day off. I'm just going to go to the bank get the money. And I've gone up to the teller I forgot to put the form, and she said, how much everyone's looking at me because the pajamas are striped, like you're wearing a mental facility or hospital. I had a jumper over the top, but you can see the poking through the top. Anyway. I walk up and you haven't filled it out? Said how much do you want?
Speaker 12: I said fifteen?
Speaker 9: And she goes fifteen dollars and people looking riding it now fifteen hundred and and I just went quiet, and she just couldn't believe it. I said, I worked the balance, and she goes, ah, you got five in there, Martin.
Speaker 2: So so mate, what you had five dollars in there are five thousand? I don't know five thousand, right, okay, sorry, right, it's a very dramatic.
Speaker 9: I said fifteen. She thought fifteen dollars. And now I was sitting at fifteen hundred and just looks on people's faces, and there was a few comments like how long to me being locked away for?
Speaker 2: You know, I think money wonderful stuff. All right, Martin, thanks, I if you call m I have a good day. Thanks, but I might start doing the show like that. Pauses Christine producers Christine, good morning.
Speaker 6: Christine Feelfred to pause it.
Speaker 2: Whenever you want, all right, Christine, tell us about when your pajamas in public.
Speaker 10: Mate, I've got some kids who are both use those and they're both playing at gigs at pubs late at night, and I've always said, you know, if you don't feel safe or you know, don't get into a car, we can have blah blah all the stuff that you say. Anyway, so they take me up on it. And usually I'm in Madama's because I'm the sleep at three in the morning, So I get up and stagger out and my fluffy kitten jammers and pick them up at a big tough pub and all the kids are homing around. And the thing is, occasionally I've just happened back three times someone comes up to me and then says, Uber.
Speaker 2: It's a new one. Yeah, you got Uber Paul and Uber pajamas. Christine. That's a great one. Thanks for sharing that with us.
Speaker 7: If there's any way for a bandloos street cred, it's having your mum pick you up at you with your produce.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should tell Bungalow listen. I don't know if you check your contract with us now, but your mom's in the pajamas, have to take you to the show and then wait the Southern stage. You get your back home and tucked up in bed in time.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So it says I've been working Pats. There's two things can tell you about Pats. Superfan of the late great Patrick Swayzey and superfan of the great Brian Adams. So suddenly were in a couple of weeks ago we heard he was coming over and we're going to get your whole week worth of tickets and roll out ten weeks of tickets to eleven weeks of tickets. It was win win, So I thought we have to do a game win super fan Patsy's tickets. And then yesterday morning, you know, and I'm thinking, actually, this is going to be pretty pretty easy for Pats because she's a huge fan. So we just simply did a very easy game. You know, you're ringing if you're a supervan, take on Pats. The winner gets Patsy's Brian Adams tickets or they don't. This is what happened yesterday. If you missed it, operator get me man Hatton, get my baby on the line.
Speaker 5: I reckon, that's lying.
Speaker 2: Nope. Brian Adams song long m all right, So she's one down listeners one as well. So the one. What you know? This has got one Pats, He's got nothing. So simply Brian or Lyon Adams, real and made up lyrics. If you're fan, you know you should know these. The only thing I know it's you and me forever?
Speaker 7: Is it all?
Speaker 5: I get that line?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what lyric?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 5: There could be any Brian Adams song.
Speaker 2: So you don't need to name the song to say is it here?
Speaker 5: It's Brian Adams?
Speaker 2: What time? Which is where we find ourselves today? Not only is the comeback kid in the house, Betwena Jones. She is come to the show today wearing an amazing Christine Brian Adams t shirt. She is ready for war. So Brian Adams fans, you need to bring your war game right now. Call in to win Petrina Jones's tickets nine four one four.
Speaker 1: One oh four three The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Anything could happen next it's time to play Bryan or Bryan.
Speaker 16: Can you unleash Pat's by slight grip on these tickets.
Speaker 1: In his arm?
Speaker 2: Friends, it's the comeback match. She went down too easily yesterday and that is not Patriina Jones, we know and work with. There's more fight left than this girl? Or is there? It's the rematch this morning so yesterday in line or Brian Adams real and made up Brian Adams lyrics. That's got nothing right, absolutely nothing. However, she's come back better woman. You got another stronger bonent on the line. But let's hear the tail of the tape.
Speaker 6: And in the gold corner with.
Speaker 16: A Brian Adams concert record of nine and oh Hailey from where Victoria the pest from the West, the Comdian rockers' biggest stalker.
Speaker 6: She has theo to prove it.
Speaker 2: It runs so loosen on its skin.
Speaker 17: Pats, Oh wow, she's in ours good let's good night, butts, but you have strong opposition.
Speaker 2: Let's find out her stats.
Speaker 16: In the black corner. She's seen him five times. Summer of sixty nine is her favorite song, had her first kiss tour Brian Adams song still has the posters on her wall.
Speaker 2: Sharon from Stop Sharon, come on now, welcome to the show.
Speaker 10: Sharon, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Only five time shairs, Oh yes, five very good time.
Speaker 2: Trash talking already, trash talker, right, go back to your corners geting it to come out fighting. Let's have a good, clean fight, ladies. Okay, all right then, Sharon, I'm gonna go to you first of all. Okay, yes, so I read out the lyric. All I need from you is if you think it's a made up one, you say Lion Adams, and you think it's a real one. You think it's the real Brian Adams, who's written line? You say, Brian Adams.
Speaker 11: No problem, Okay.
Speaker 2: Here's your first one. Good luck, Sharon, good luck, Pats, thank you. This family is like a stream and you can't get a grip on anything. Lion, no hesitation straight in there. You think it's lying.
Speaker 3: Yes, this family is like and you can't get a grip bone anything.
Speaker 5: It's that Jack trailer park version.
Speaker 2: All right, Pats for yours me guy. Pressures on, bring it on, pressures on terribly.
Speaker 5: If you lost today, should filled my head with that.
Speaker 2: Imagine if you lost embarrassing to go home with another?
Speaker 5: I rate it, what is it?
Speaker 2: Give it time to settle. You're precious to me. This isn't a battle.
Speaker 5: You're ready to again for me? No, Sharon, I'd say that is Brian Adam.
Speaker 2: No, I'm afraid not.
Speaker 6: I'll give it time to see.
Speaker 2: This is a battle.
Speaker 5: Rub it in.
Speaker 2: Okay, Sharon, you've just won the first round. Second round line up on ads for you, Sharon, Yes, maybe I told you right from the start. You can have me, but you can't have my heart. Brian, no hesitation again, ruber fan, guys a fan. Okay, you, Patsy must win. You have to get this or it's same as yesterday.
Speaker 5: You're ready, big quiet Madigan. I'm going to come in there.
Speaker 2: I'm scared. We need to look on all right, Okay. Hearing your laughter will make me smile. Hearing your heartache will break my heart.
Speaker 5: M okay, to save my aw I reckon. It's Lyon Adams.
Speaker 2: Sure on this, pats She's right, she gets away. The game is breaking my heart. Okay, all right, two one, Sharon, good luck, this is your last one.
Speaker 18: Thank you.
Speaker 2: This rusty car of my cigarettes are the only things I have left byan No rusty.
Speaker 5: Car, bad luck. Shares haven't lost it yet.
Speaker 2: If you win this, Pets, if you win.
Speaker 5: This, I'm going to Brian gotta win it first of all.
Speaker 6: Wait, no, then it'll be too all.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, no, it's pets.
Speaker 5: He's gay.
Speaker 2: Wow, you haven't got them yet, pets.
Speaker 17: Chris Radio, Okay, I've got it.
Speaker 2: Truth and love aren't the same to me as they are to you. Lian or Brian Adams all on this.
Speaker 5: That's Brian.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid not No. The sceem to me one apiece, one apiece. Here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna try around. Sharon's Sharon's got two yes's. It's over. It's the second loss in the row for Petrina Jones. Sharon, you are the winner. Well done you. Maybe Chan will take me well done. Let's played the ten of the tape a game for this glorious winner winner.
Speaker 16: See him five times. Summer of sixty nine is her favorite song.
Speaker 2: Had her first kiss tour.
Speaker 16: Brian Adam sob still has the posters on her wall.
Speaker 2: Sharon from scott and the new champion. Well done, Sharon, ok thank you. Hey listen, Pats, do you want to help me out? Do you do you want me just to find a new game tomorrow? Get a bit of mearrassing?
Speaker 5: Can we go into decades or something? I like that better?
Speaker 2: Oh no, she's tapped out. Okay, Pats, I think look we'll give you a rollover. We'll give you a third and final chance tomorrow. Trum win these tickets, no pressure, good luck.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three so.
Speaker 2: Known it's this an win Batsy's Bran Adams tickets. She also goes forward in with a chance to win gold one oh four point three's Golden Ticket. Actually got a uber yesterday and was Chandler guy and he just said to me, I recognize your voice. Can I win the Golden Ticket and you can be the person I bring to all the right Thank you very much. If you give me five stars, maybe I think about it. So this golden tickets you and whoever you want to take to all the big shows Brian Adams, Phil Collins, also the Tennis, the Eagles, Red Hot, Someone Talk Kindie loads more. You also get guaranteed VIP clements into Heaven. You also get tickets to the puly Gates guided to all by God, and you also get into the Garden of Eden. Garden of Eden was added yesterday as well thanks to Dwayne.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: It's time of this week's five Topic Tuesday. On other radio shows on the radio stations, they always tell the recforst show people only ever set one topic at a time because they think you're a bit pin headed, and the people that run the radio stations are even more pin headed. We do not believe so, which is why since I started this show the last six months, we do this every week and you easily make this work. Five Topic Tuesday, I know five phoning topics at the same time the start. These are your stories, Melbourne. So haven't listened to the five topics. I'm not expecting you to have everything for all of them, but if there's one of them you've got a story for, I'd love to hear it. Nine four one, one four three. I think you like these this morning. Has somebody ever volunteered you for something and you didn't know anything about it. I get an email yesterday from the kids' school saying, mister cour thank you very much for agreeing to run the interval tomorrow during your school The daughter school player Laddin to do the teas and coffees. I hadn't, but my wife has. Yeah, might's want to do that? It doesn't make teas and coffees of people about eight o'clock in the evening when they're all knackered for the first half of add opening night Tomorrow night. So has someone volunteered you for something you've ever been to a volunteer? Late in life? Tattoos? Your mum's getting one done.
Speaker 7: She was drawing up last night. She's fifty eight. She's drawing up her first ever tattoo design.
Speaker 2: This is great. So late in your life did you decide to get a tattoo? The show must go on? Score play fails, I'm going tomorrow night and a night. My wife's going Saturday night, last play of Aladdin. I always prefer the girl on opening night because that is when all the good stuff happens. So what happened at your school play when it didn't quite work out? Looking for score play fail stories, hiding things and then forgetting where they were of the weekend. I found my wife's birthday cake nine days after I hid it, and nine days therefore after her birthday. Well, good news. I still tucked into it. It was fine, did she? Just like I put the candles on Happy People Is nine days ago. I hit it and totally forgot where it was. There must be people who've done this with Christmas presents or birthday presents and just forgotten about that.
Speaker 5: I do it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you must have done that. And then what it turns up like some point later on down the line. I wonder how long it is? Well, we can find people who've hidden Christmas presence or birthday presents, and then it's actually more than a year or two years, so look of the stories that and then finally seeing famous people in unusual situations? Or where have you seen someone famous in an unusual location? Those year? Five towards this morning? Then have you ever been a volunteer late in life? Tattoos? The show must go on school playing fowls, hiding things and then forgetting where they were and seeing someone famous in an unusual location. There's your five me Albyn and give us a call. What have you got? Nine one four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for tuning in. Christian O'Connor here just set up this week's five Top of Tuesday where we tear up the radio rule work. Not so much we, but you do every time you call in with your stories. You make your work five phone in topics at the same time. Okay, so they are today? So anyone ever volunteered you for something? You've been a volunteer? What happened Late in life? Tattoos? So is your mum thinking about getting one? Or getting one?
Speaker 7: Yep, a very mum type tatoo that includes all her children's initials.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's nice.
Speaker 6: It'll be her first one if she goes ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and on her forehead stuffing place to happen.
Speaker 5: Where is she going to put a check?
Speaker 6: I don't know where she's putting it.
Speaker 2: The show must go on school play Fowls only night tomorrow night. My twelve year old daughters Aladdin can't wait hiding things and forgetting where they were? And have you ever seen someone famous in an unusual location? Got anything for those? Nine? Four one four three? Teresa's up? First of all, this morning, good morning, on top.
Speaker 19: Of the morning, Christian, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty good. Top of the morning to you as well, Teress. Welcome to the show. So what's your story for us this morning? Tattoos?
Speaker 19: Late in life tattoo? So I had my first one in about May of this year.
Speaker 18: I think.
Speaker 11: On my left arm and I now have seven seven.
Speaker 2: Well you've really got into it late night. So what was the first one?
Speaker 19: The first one was like an old sailor's anchor, because anchor is for hope with a chain in it tour around it forming a heart and it says live Love Run. Because this all came about due to having had a torn torn hamstring and having surgery on that and you need to just try to find a vein in my arm five times, so that sort of pain was pretty incredible. So I figured, well, now is the time to get my first tattoo.
Speaker 2: So well, that's incredible. Sweet. Can I just chat the wording on that tattoo? Live love? Did you say rum as behind the bar, as.
Speaker 19: With the drunken tyler, with the anchor notes run as in run?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I see right? Okay, got as I said live and then with the ankor run.
Speaker 19: All of this, All of this is at the right page of fifty four.
Speaker 2: Good for you? Why not? All right? Yeah, thank you very much. Good on the show, mate, Have a good day you too. Someone's a bit bored there. Oh that bloody show. Jackie.
Speaker 8: Good morning, dah, there we.
Speaker 2: Go, Jackie, You're live on air, what's your story for us? This morning?
Speaker 8: We went away. We're losing something and then finding it again.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what have you got?
Speaker 8: We went away overseas and my husband, in his rush walking out to catch the cab, he put his keys in a safe place. We have an Aston Martin. When we come home, he couldn't find the keys, the house keys, the warehouse keys, there anything else. So for two weeks we're looking around for keys. The Eston Martin was parked. The car. We couldn't get it started, couldn't do anything. So the only way to get news to the keys, they've got to come from England, of course Martin, and it has to be toad back to Aston Martin to get recink redone. So it was very exciting.
Speaker 2: It was the cost of fortune.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, it wasn't cheap. And then two weeks ago he was opening the jaws looking for some things. Open the drawers, shut the.
Speaker 2: Drawer by the gold bars, I think, and.
Speaker 8: There it was the set of keys.
Speaker 2: Beautiful and can I just ask those cars a gorgeous Which Aston Martin?
Speaker 8: Have you got dB eleven?
Speaker 2: Oh my word'll be twelve? Sorry, Not even James Bond could get to that one. That's a great car, beautiful car.
Speaker 8: Yes, it's his pride and joy and he loves it. It had hard time about it all ever since finding the keys.
Speaker 10: Three months later.
Speaker 2: All right, Jackie, thanks you cool? Thank you? Was it? Sure? Was that aston mine. Let's go now to Maria. Good morning, good morning. How are you very good? You don't sound too well? You're right.
Speaker 18: Oh no, I'm surviving. I've got a school play fail. When my son was in about grade three, he was playing French Charming in the school version of Snow White, and it was opening night and I was helping out in the canteen and this mum came out with her son said, oh, he's not feeling well, he's a bit sick, just nerves. So we thought it was his first night nerves with the little kids. But then other kids started coming out, and other parents are coming out, and they were vomiting. Anyhow, they picked up some sort of virus from the theater, and by the time the play started, half of the kids in the school, as well as half of the teachers that were backstage, were all just vomiting in rubbish bins wherever they could fuss. It was funny because that night they had. They had two casts and my son was supposed to play a dwarf in the first night, the Prince Charming on the second.
Speaker 2: That sounds not my career, but in reverse.
Speaker 18: On Prince Charming on the first night, had vomited all over the costumes. Went on to play Prince Charming, but dressed as a dwarf.
Speaker 2: The Grants story, isn't it really it was?
Speaker 18: It was just a nightmare. And the rest I mean it was only a small school. But the rest of the day, out of the two hundred kids in four kids to turn up because the rest of them were sick.
Speaker 2: That is a credible show must go on, Maria, thank you very much and cool not a problem.
Speaker 18: Had a great day.
Speaker 2: The Colls Coming Name four one four one oh four three, The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three in five top A Tuesday, The five Topics This morning, We're looking for your stories nine four one four one o four three When you volunteered for something? What happened was your story? Late in life? Tattoos The show must go on? School play Fowls hiding things and forgetting where you'd actually hidden them, and have you spotted a celebrity in an unusual location. Lois, Yes, good morning, low Yes, Lois, welcome to the show. You yeah, I'm good to hope you well this morning. Thank you for giving us a call. What's this story? Mate?
Speaker 15: When the Bulldogs won the premiership in twenty sixteen, I was seventy six and I was so delighted. After waiting so long, I went and had a tattoo.
Speaker 2: It's damn right. What an amazing season, heartbreak season for Bob Murphy. I read his book Leather Soul, which is great, really so said for him.
Speaker 15: It was after the rest of it was just so upbeat.
Speaker 2: It was just wonderful, incredible, incredible season that must have been. So where is the Tattoo's obviously a bulldog?
Speaker 15: Oh yes, just the bulldog sign yep.
Speaker 2: And whereabouts?
Speaker 15: Just down on my left ankle?
Speaker 2: Nice, Okay, that's brilliant. All right, thank you very much. You cool. Have a good day. Thank you, bye, Andrew, good morning, Good morning mate. So you volunteered for something? What happened?
Speaker 14: I was volunteered by my wife to our cata for little work gathering. Yeah, my husband's got a spit rose. He'd loves to put it on, and what happened? I had to cater for one hundred and seventy five people. What I had to cater for one hundred and seventy five It was a Sunday. I had to spend the whole Saturday preparing for it.
Speaker 2: See this is why I always say, never volunteer for anything in life. Bad things will only ever happen. That's a night. How many checkings you have to then spit roast for.
Speaker 14: That as few as fewer?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, and thank you very much. You cool. Welcome, Thank you, Susan, Hi Christian, Good morning, Susan. Welcome to the show. If you go, thank you.
Speaker 20: I'm a famous person in an unusual place. About thirty years ago, I got into a list that what was the region in Sydney, realized there was another person in the least didn't take too much notice the door close, looked across the other only other person and lifted with George Harrison.
Speaker 2: Oh wow the Beatles, And all I could.
Speaker 20: Do was go, oh my god, it's a beetle.
Speaker 2: I think I'd have done the same if I was there, you know.
Speaker 20: And all I could do was look at the floor. When I had thirty floors I could have heard, and all I did was look at the floor. And then I got out before him, and I said, looked at him, and he sort of gave me this little smurk this to say, I could tell you're intimidated, but so upset afterwards. I could have had thirty floors of conversation with George Harrison.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. Do you always hope the lyft was going to get stuck there?
Speaker 20: But it didn't, so I missed my chance.
Speaker 2: But that's yeah, time and go now, Susan, thank you very much. She cal I have a good day. Is that? No worry? A The calls coming nine four one.
Speaker 1: Four one o four three The Christian Who Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three right now, last couple of calls this morning on some outstanding once on five Top Bit Tuesday. One of the topics you've got this morning is hiding something and then forgetting where you put it. I found out the weekend my wife's birthday cake, nine days after her actual birthday and ten days after I hit it. The great news is it still tasted great. I had a load of it was great chocolate.
Speaker 6: Can But did she get them did she get them?
Speaker 2: I should have got but it was obod it's really really nice Christian. When I was younger, my mum got a beautiful Rolex watch for her fortieth She loved it, took it everywhere we were on our family holiday to Europe, and she hid it in a very very safe place in case, God forbid, we got burgled while we were out for the night for dinner. Promised. She forgot where she hid it, and this is twenty five years ago. She still doesn't know where it is. It'd be heartbroken. Beautiful Rolex watch as well. No idea in the hotel somewhere they no, sorry, hang on a minute, they went on holiday. She hid it in the house they went away. She hit in her own house. They've since moved out the house, so someone, No, you wouldn't sell the house you stayed there just because the watch is there somewhere. What a What a fine for someone when they move into it and maybe they're clearing it out and or maybe it's still not found. Now that's incredible, Sarah, thank you very much. That you can't call, not allowed to call breakfast shows at work a probably what rule there? You can listen but never pick them up rule number one. Here, Carl's on the line, Come on in, Carl. Good morning, Christian, Good morning Karl. And you sted a celebrity and an unusual location. What have you gone?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I better keep it quick as I am at work myself.
Speaker 2: But I was in.
Speaker 21: Chapel Street bizarre with my little uh moodle, you know, half poodle, half Maltese dog, and I was wearing them on a little backpack on the front of me, and I had my sister with me, and like me and my.
Speaker 11: Sister, we joked around a bunch and they from them together. Anyway, Alice Cooper walks up to me and I know it's him straight away, and he's just patting my dog, asking me questions about it. He's just taken with my dog. And as soon as I say, are you well a scoop? Ask him, he just goes and shies all and then I just couldn't help me and my sister went, We're not worthy.
Speaker 2: Nicely done, Carl, that's brilliant.
Speaker 13: Hey, hey, listen to this weird thing, right. So I actually later in life, I mean, I'm covered with tattoos, but I got my eyeliner tattooed on by a tattooed gun, you know, like so it's really thick and like rock and Roller, you know, thick. And I just said, hey, Alice, because I always I must have dreamed it, because I said.
Speaker 11: To him, hey, look man, I got my eyes tattoed just like you. I took off my sunnynglasses. And he goes, no, No, I never got my eyes tattooed, and he looks to me, and I realized in that moment he actually didn't.
Speaker 2: So well, that's incredible. And do you know what? I never heard of a dog? Gourn all different types of dogs and breeze. But a moodle.
Speaker 13: Yeah, half half half poodle, half Maltese.
Speaker 11: You've seen him a hundred times, guaranteed they're everywhere.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys, I don't know why I'm sunny lyned for my actual goal about a hashtag moodle? All right, but did take care of my friends?
Speaker 11: No, he's got ye.
Speaker 2: Now, Patrick, how are you going pretty good? Patrick? In Geelong Geelong as asked everybody, Hey, batche, welcome to the show. What have you got for five topic Tuesday?
Speaker 12: I've got a way Leodly in a random place. Basically, I was at the Boys to Men concert in Melbourne a few years back.
Speaker 2: Incredible, what an incredible gig to go to. I'm envious. Oh.
Speaker 12: It was my third concept for boys to men anyway at the and the show is about the start of the only one in there, and in walks one Morris, who's one of the boys.
Speaker 2: Now man man he's got he's not he doesn't use a little boy. The boys won and he want to let me down your idle.
Speaker 14: Anyway already?
Speaker 12: And you mind if we're gonna get a photo and he and his security guard war with his.
Speaker 2: Wang in his hands. You don't ask him many photo like that.
Speaker 12: We both heard it and I thought it was acceptable, but.
Speaker 2: A strange kind of selfie.
Speaker 12: And and he said he's just looking puzzled. And the security girl walked in and basically just kicked me out.
Speaker 2: And that was it. Patrick, Thank you very much. You cool.
Speaker 6: Don't they have twenty backstage or something? Why is he like general public.
Speaker 2: Doesn't sound right? Does it mean? I think George Michael tried to use that excuse when he got called in that bog in la Ell Sharony. Were have been good.
Speaker 15: Morning, good morning Christian. How are you today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're already good always great to hear from you, mate, what have you got for us?
Speaker 15: I got a tattoo a week before I turned forty and I've had four tattoos since. But the first Teddy I got, I actually kept it secret for about three months from my mum, because if you met my mum, you'd understand why.
Speaker 2: You don't sound like someone is scared of anyone, Sharon, when it comes to my mum.
Speaker 15: I am scared of my mum. And I kept it secret for three months and I didn't think she was you know, I thought she was gonna but in the end she absolutely loved it. And I've had for's done since.
Speaker 2: Right, I've had my only tattoo. I did it three years ago. My dad still doesn't know. I keep it covered up when I see hi some and why did he tell me off?
Speaker 15: Well, my mum was pretty much the same. She goes, why did you get that done for? And I said because I wanted to. It's my arms, my body and I wanted to. And she goes, Okay, don't want get it teddy done for me? And I did as well.
Speaker 2: You got a tattoo done for her as well.
Speaker 15: I got a flare with my mom's name on it. After I got my first Teddy and after I got that one downe for my mom. She was happy. She was wrecked.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes this is a podcast that I actually hit twice the normal spin. I think what just happened? There was showing l I always great to chat to you.
Speaker 15: Thank you right bye bye mate?
Speaker 2: What has just happened? Are we all thinking? The last three callers, the hashtag moodle Guy.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: You haveten hear short breakfast show presenters. I do this every days where you get excited about what's coming up. You know, we're looking forward to it and hopefully you will as well, and you'll stick around. That's the thinking. However, I'm looking what I've got down here for five minutes time for day's at work time waster. I'm not going to be upset for tack ahargh pass on staying with the show in five minutes time. What I've got for days at work time waste that is ugly and not funny whatsoever. I really struggled day with this one. I will go into it one hundred percent, I promise you that, but it isn't going to be pretty So if you don't like what you here in five minutes time, that's on you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Earlier on this morning, I was talking about this amazing sports story about the Canadian national curling team. You know, curling, that strange sport they have the Olympics. It doesn't really feel to look like an actual Olympic sport.
Speaker 7: You're sending a big rock down, yes, a polished the ice before.
Speaker 6: Bring the ice out of the way of it.
Speaker 2: It feels like something you do when you mucking around. When they closed it all up, just you and your mates broke in. There's no way is that an Olympic sport. But anyway, at the World Championships, the Canadians got and this is direct quote, extremely drunk, so much that they were kicking around rival nations gear in the locker room and then snapped that broom when they went out there. So they've been throwing out that's a forfeit. The World Championships was incredible one that Canadians were the most friendliest people on the world and then curning. So today this lends us to drunken sports. So make a sport drunk. I've got synchronized hurling, good jaeger shot puts instead of the rowing, the couple's rowing one. I am the morning drunk, the biatha long hard screw, balanced gym beams, thank you, and the the gin tastics instead of gymnastics, the gym tastics and the parallel twenty four hour bars. Pats are still love. What have you got, Jackie boy?
Speaker 6: The run and coke run, Yes, that's good.
Speaker 2: Yes, karate very.
Speaker 6: The long island teacher yep.
Speaker 2: So you're doing the long jump whilst holding and not allowed to spill a long eye lighted.
Speaker 6: Tea and synchronized swigging.
Speaker 2: All right, what's your drunken sports? Take a sport, make it drunk. That's today's at work time waster tex. You's in an O four seven five three, one oh four to three, the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three turn of mark. Today's at work time waster with the news. That's a uh. Canadian curling team thrown out their own world event, the World Championships, up in the fourth at the whole thing because they were extremely drunk. I don't mean after they won celebrating. I mean going out to whatever it's called curl curl one out. They were drunk, So today is drunken. Sports is the time waster. We go straight into it. Pete and Mount Martha kung spew, good start, strong, grown up, hi brow. I love this one from you, Andrea Formula one team.
Speaker 6: Many Oh very clever plus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well done Andrew. And then that's high brow, not darts. What rise with darts? You had a bit too many sharks.
Speaker 6: I can't give that more than a silver.
Speaker 2: You can't, but I might say broz silver. We're rewarding that there beer knuckle boxing in in Werribee funny silver plus Johnny power Walker.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah yeah silver plus.
Speaker 2: Nice subtle right here, Well done. My taekwondo, my taekwondo, my taekwondo.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, my ties a sport as well, but then it wouldn't be a joke.
Speaker 2: My tie a cocktail. It's not a sport. Yeah.
Speaker 6: My type boxing, No, that's.
Speaker 2: Thai.
Speaker 6: Is that two different things?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, score, because you've got it wrong. It's punishing me on radio marathon Walk of shame. Very good, David Jink you under the table. Tennis.
Speaker 6: That's the current leader.
Speaker 2: Gold double plus Andrew in Cramwell West take a bow instead of the UFC spew fc.
Speaker 6: Silvil plus.
Speaker 2: Someone's being drinking, he said, some of those my ties paralytic bars to the parallel bars. Don't care for that Bron jugle of jug of war instead of tug of war Bron instead of sir pete in abstod well done, one hundred meters, sprits silver beer pong, Michael Geelong rhymes. Give them something for that front stumble chase instead of the steep ball chase. Gold, word and Harley and I love this one from you Ian final this morning. I'm a hammered throw gold and word down.
Speaker 1: Everyone the Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: We've had a lot of great calls today and I don't know whether it's the heat and it took me actually going to sleep last night. That has interfered with some of the callers as well. Made a little bit fussy headed. I'm not judging, you know. I love getting your calls. However, one of the cools this morning has really stuck with me. The guy who said he went to uh is third, that's his part, that third Boys to Men concept. And one of the guys was in the public toilets.
Speaker 6: One of the guys from the band.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the Boys to Men was in the public There's no way that happens. You don't go to see Bruce Springsteen and then the boss is coming out on the trap. Who's going to get that five minutes? I'd love to see that. Okay, you've been eating flaffing or something that you don't They have their.
Speaker 5: Own toilets, yes, in their dressing room.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Phil Collins isn't queuing up before his gig going, Can I just get in the fine I've got to be on stage and.
Speaker 6: In the edge and wait in line like everybody else.
Speaker 12: Show.
Speaker 2: So I think tomorrow's show that I want to dedicate. Has anyone been to see a band end and one of the band members was in the public toilets, because I don't really think that's ever happened. You've been to see loads of gigs, so I've never seen anyone from the band. They have their own backstage. The bigger the band, the more amazing backstage areas were like you've never seen before been backstage at the Rolling Stones. It's like a village. Yeah, seriously, it's unbelievable. I was allowed to just looking through a door of where Keith Richards was like a palace. He doesn't like to see just lights turned on in we're just lamp shades. They have these really expensive scarfs and drapes all over it. I turned into mine where that looks like a fire hazard. That thing is going to go on. So tomorrow's show, have you ever been to see a band? One of the band members was in the public toilets. I mean, maybe I've got this wrong.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three good for today guys, Golden Yeah, I'm listening out for the Golden Steps. Damn. I was not going to catch you off guard there and go yeah after this, No, I canceled all my plans at the member because of the Boss's great new idea. Gold one oh four point three's exclusive Golden Ticket starts with us at seven thirty. When we're giving you the Brian Adams tickets. You go forward to the draw and what a ticket it is you and a friend to all the biggest shows in town. I mean every single one. Perhaps you give me three, you give me five.
Speaker 5: Checks The Eagles under the Southern Stars Melbourne co conoring, Phil Collins, Brian Fairy, Bryan Adams, Royal Melbourne Show, Red Hot Summer to a Kylie Melbourne Comedy Festival, Grand Prix and Banana Rummer.
Speaker 2: Turn out of ten gold up. Perhaps you give me five more? Jeez?
Speaker 6: Phil Collins, did you do him? Have you done every single one?
Speaker 2: Yep? Yes, I'd like to do anyway. Hugg He's got it coming up. Next title today's show is dead Man's Underwear. Cancel your plans. Listen out for the Golden Song.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three