Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: If you could have anyone round to yours, dead or alive, famous from the world of music, sport, entertainment, politics, history, anyone, who would it be? And why, Patsy, who would it be for you?
Speaker 3: I'd have Brian Adams at the top. Of course I would have joy.
Speaker 4: Do you think it'd be that interesting?
Speaker 3: Of course he would.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to do.
Speaker 2: But what's you exactly? What's he co for snacks? I've got these cause ones, I've got fakan. It's a vegan bacant. You do it, but not at the same grill that you do the meat as well.
Speaker 3: Well, he'd get what he was served.
Speaker 5: You're my favorite singer and musician eat meat for the first time in thirty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you're Jewish, but you will have whatever I feed it. You'll get what you serve and that's still pat swas.
Speaker 4: So that's what you.
Speaker 5: Respectful shy house.
Speaker 4: My rules, sure is going to have a great round.
Speaker 6: Don't leave the table until you've finished your plate. Jackie Nessus would also be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got mos moaning about how he's got to have a pig sandwich basically, then you've got Jackie O Nasses.
Speaker 4: So, Jackie Nassis, this is amazing water, what a story.
Speaker 3: Driving she'd bring a bit of class to the joint, didn't she.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I didn't want to say anything, but your word's not mine. So driving it into the colder sat where you're resided. Brianam is putting.
Speaker 5: Up ye, Chris is out of the front cutting the hose up to make a beer bar.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jackie, need to cut that hose.
Speaker 2: So you've got Jackie, Jackie O Nasses, Brian Adams coming out west Meryl Streep.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with Meryl? Is great? This is the thought of all of these out on the deck round at yours.
Speaker 3: Then I'd have Sarah Jessica Parker.
Speaker 2: She'd hates it coming around to yours. I'll tell you why, big old dog she strikes with someone. When that dog pressly, that enormous sort of cliff of the big red dog starts jumping up on Sarah Jessica Parker's dress or you know, milano chewing, She's gonna hate it.
Speaker 3: I'd also have the four members of Ever.
Speaker 5: You can have one member of Ever of the rest have to wait outside.
Speaker 2: So how does Brian Adams feel he's thinking, well, I'm the only musicians.
Speaker 4: Hang on, who's that is? Benny?
Speaker 2: And what's his name? The other three from Amber? He's not been put in his place, Brian, put the guitar away, Abra here, we don't need any of your mediocre lukewarmits.
Speaker 3: That could count as one would be one. So there's my five.
Speaker 5: Off one play.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Say you could have anyone round to yours, dead or alive, famous, who would it be? Patsy's gone for quite a party on Saturday night? So if I remember he got Brian Adams, yep, Jackie r Nassis.
Speaker 3: Correct Sarah Jessica.
Speaker 4: Parker, Sarah Jessica Parker and.
Speaker 3: Then ye, Meryl Street Mail.
Speaker 4: Street And then I mean, is this that's not enough? Abba?
Speaker 5: Or four members?
Speaker 3: So you're updated coming out of retirement?
Speaker 2: All right, so there's eight. There's obviously you and your husband, Okate, there's ten? Now how are you all seating?
Speaker 4: Everybody? Who sits? Where are you're breaking up? Abba?
Speaker 2: Abbott? One of you? Benny, who sit next to Brian? Where are they all sat on this banquet table?
Speaker 3: I reckon, we'll go out the back.
Speaker 6: We don't have a big dining table, so we always have bigdues out the back on their decking. We might cook a barbecue and have some cold babas and some salad pav maybe for dessert, lovely.
Speaker 2: Lovely, and it strikes me. Then they'll also be sat on those odd chairs. You know, we've only got a set number of decent chairs, like six.
Speaker 5: You have to bring some of the indoor chairs outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might have to borrow like a high one from a neighbor so someone's.
Speaker 5: Store.
Speaker 2: And then there's someone else that'll be sating like all these little bed stall for a table or something there on the floor. Brian Adams's moan again, only has he got to have a snag and he's a vegetarian. He's on the little kiddie footstool or something on the floor. All right, who I have this weekend?
Speaker 4: Out my way? I'd have Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're just trying.
Speaker 2: No, I tell you why I have Trump. I have Jessica durn Okay, New Zealand, that leader. I think, yes, I think she's one of the smartest leaders in the world. Right now, I'd have her and Trump. Those two trying to talk to each other. Hopefully she can try and talk some sense into her companies would be incredible.
Speaker 5: And if not, you'll get some good stories from Monday morning on.
Speaker 4: The exactly what happened when Trump he came round to mine.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'd also have because I'm fascinated in the Pyramids and the true story of the Pyramids.
Speaker 4: Tutuon Carmoon would come.
Speaker 2: Round, you know, I'd ever quick chat with him about listen, how do you build those pyramids?
Speaker 5: He was dead when they build him?
Speaker 2: Was he all knows stuff to Tooton car Moon. And then you need someone to do the food really well. Okay, I like doing a barbecue, but I want to be hearing what Trump's saying and are done, and also what Tooton Carmoon's got to say. So I'm going to have celebrity chef. He's available at the moment. Pete Evans is going to come round. And also because I like on a Saturday nights to have for her a couple of glass of whin, He's going to bring that light machine round which can cure hangovers. Next I'm gonna be all right Sunday morning waking up. I won't have a stinking hangover and have that light box.
Speaker 5: So he's not there for conversation. He's there to keda, do the food.
Speaker 4: And wear's that light machine pete okay, Jack.
Speaker 5: I wonder I first my head went to Kirk Kbain and then I thought, actually, it seems hard to please, and I feel like anything you serve up you won't be happy.
Speaker 4: We're not missed Saturday night.
Speaker 5: No, So then I'm going to shift that to Dave groll get no stories, but just seems more pleasant he is.
Speaker 4: He's very charismatic and a really funny guy.
Speaker 5: I sort of felt the same thing about John Lennon, a bit too intimidating, not.
Speaker 2: Dull, but a complicated Charen's a bit political maybe, so I'm going to go Paul McCartney.
Speaker 1: No politics on a Saturday night. Meanwhile, I'm hosting Trump the King of Ideas to carmoon and a light machine.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I'd have Michael Jordan and then this is going to seem like a cliche. I would not or Einstein.
Speaker 4: Sunny.
Speaker 2: Now you're like one of those reality TV shows. It's a pin headed girl on married at first sight. I really like to go who would I like to go on a slippery date with.
Speaker 4: Einstein for his mind.
Speaker 5: I feel like when we've talked a lot of pop culture about music in basketball, we can go, you know what, guys, let's Einstein's here as well. Let's get some mad.
Speaker 1: Albert Albert jumping on this one nine times.
Speaker 2: A crazy hair to your as well, with a big high hair as well. I think you get on very well with Einstein.
Speaker 5: Of all our dinner parties, I do like mine the best.
Speaker 4: What a surprise, Jack Christian Connell's Show podcast