Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian O'Connell show podcast. Patsy hasn't had any word from me about the queen passing. Hello, Sorry, what was that I missed? There?
Speaker 2: Don't worry something about the queen passing?
Speaker 1: Will you guys like her? To maths at school? I was terrible and I still am.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, I did the entry level one.
Speaker 1: I failed. Actually I failed maths and just lie to university so that I had maths grade A and I didn't add an E.
Speaker 2: I still believe there wasn't more of a rigorous process to check your story.
Speaker 1: So anyway, yesterday I found myself. I went into my fifteen year old daughter's bedroom, which is always an intimidated, intimidating place to go into. Writ she's still got on the She's swat bedrooms again. She's changed bedroom three times. The kids just keep shuffling bedrooms, right, just confused, as I think, So we can't they can't be found. But anyway, she's still got the sign on there that says piss off on the front. So every time you see that, you know this, those two words Sir Richard Brandson has got isn't like wonderful? A fifteen year old daughter has got piss off. As soon as you see that, okay, right, I go in and she's lying on the bed on her side with the laptop face. What are you doing? You watched it, somch, She goes, now I'm doing home. I went actually found my Sam saying what my dad just said to me? Sits up straight, so sight you can't focus out that. I said, what home? What are you doing? So she was doing? She was finishing off something called I wrote it down wrecked. Don't remember that recreational education. I go, that still doesn't make any sense. Sport oversee the old track suit wearing teachers right to glorify. You're a PE teacher. It's now called recked. Okay, it's pe. We know what it is. Call it what it is. I said, what are you doing on a laptop? Go? And we have to do theory now? And they've got very what is it? She was doing a risk assessment for a pretend scuba diving trip to the Caribbean. What happened was like a spreadsheet. I was stuffed she had to do for a fictional Caribbean scuba driving trip. It was amazing.
Speaker 2: So one of the answers, like check the mask is working, check the oxygen's.
Speaker 1: For She goes to somewhere, Actually, Dad, you might be to help with this one. What are some ways that you could avoid being attacked by shark? So I sat in the middle we brainstorm. Actually what actually went? Should I put down? Punch it in the eye? I went, I don't think that's the answer that worked for Mick Fanning, So I said, well you should maybe can you just say that you know you should check before swimming in these waters? Well, now you can go with these well known shark confessed waters. Then I said, sharks follow very predictable habits. As she went, that's great. That's walked out thinking I don't know that. I don't know that at all. I just said it with confidence. She was going to get a foil today. Then the other thing is then she had maths. I know I can out you with this. She was talking about sort of zero and how I do you understand this? Right? I thought? One? Okay? Time zero is one no no one?
Speaker 2: I remember that one time zero.
Speaker 1: Zero half an hour. She then called her big sisters and how have you got this file in life? Because my job doesn't involve knowing what one time zero is. It's got no relevance to most people's job. So say I've got one will i am, Yeah, all right, times him by nothing. I've still got one will i am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get that. No, No, it's.
Speaker 1: Like I do have will i am.
Speaker 2: All right, let's keep will i am. So all right, it's like how many groups of will I am as Christian God? So if you got one times three groups of will I am, you got three will i am. Yes, if you got one time zero groups, you got no groups of will He's there.
Speaker 1: I've established i've got one, so that I already got the one times okay zero, I've got one of something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but what's one times one one?
Speaker 1: Because it's there's no increase, the value stays the same. You're changing somebody because you can't explain. Actually, you can't explain, wife, I've got one will i am. It turns it by nothing. I've still got one will i am. Will lost him in the equation you're talking about subtracting. Now we take from when I am. I've got no will i am, no timing him.
Speaker 2: I think you don't start with anything.
Speaker 1: Actually, and that's zero tom zero. There's no will I am a great tee. Perhaps he gets it.
Speaker 2: It's actually so stupid that you're starting to make sense. And I think the longer the conversation is but.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Rio did a double decree? Can you explain why he doesn't?
Speaker 1: So I've got one one of something. Let's just stay with one, will I am? So I've got him? No, I get what you are trying to say. Yeah, but you're just not you don't know what plus or minus means or multiple. Well, we're not too much minus. We're talking. That's what you're kind of doing, multiplying because you know nothing. He's just you're not adding an, you're not multiplying the multifying him by zero, so he doesn't change zero, So he remains one.
Speaker 2: No, no, because you're times him by zero, you're tims him by void. He disappeared, that's what zero is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's so he remains the same, He's unchanged times by zero, he's gone. I think that's the training.
Speaker 2: It's too stupid to argue that.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where to begin. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast