Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Just hosted the couple of Mitches race yourself for the rude Shocks of young adulthood in high school. I thought compulsory, I meant you had a choice. So my year advisor, Missus Moyman, went on Mitch Math's compulsory. I went fantastic and drama is Mitchjuri and Mitchell coups.
Speaker 3: Are you hallay?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Mitcha looking very demure, very mindful. What do you mean, just very very mindful, very demure.
Speaker 3: Oh you're going to be proud of me. Actually, in terms of my presentation today, guess what I finally decided to yield. I'm wearing back of jeans.
Speaker 2: Oh my get up. I didn't even notice, but I did think you were very demure. Look show me how that leg up. Oh he's got the POLARATEI shakes too. Oh look at you go. Give me show the butt. Your butt looks good.
Speaker 3: See I don't think that it's okay, Mike gorgeous twish corner of the stand in the.
Speaker 2: Corner please now it does, trust me, because if it's too tight, it's kind of like look here, but the illusion of being extra padded is like what's under there? Oh? It's mystery. You know, you're giving people eighty percent and they can find the other twenty.
Speaker 3: I do have some pairs of jeans, because you know, I love my skinny jeans. I've got some that are a little bit too tight around the rum, to the point where it's like there is not just cheeks, there is crack.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have right, it goes.
Speaker 3: In there a bit, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get you. Yeah, I like mine super baggy. I want to be able to fit a second person inside my pants.
Speaker 3: I just that's a bit too baggy for me. These are somewhere in the middle a recon Why.
Speaker 2: Why is it because of the peer pressure? Is because I pressured you into it?
Speaker 3: Or is society just because I After claiming that I'm not ready to let skinny jeans go, I realized it's winter. I'm actually a bit sick of them. They're not comforted.
Speaker 2: But neither of these they are mature. These ones are Are you high waisting them or you've got a belt on?
Speaker 3: Don't you tried the high waist? But there was definite bulging happening.
Speaker 2: There was moose snuggling. Yeah, you've kind of you kind of got to decide a side of the pants seemed to put it.
Speaker 3: I did that thing where I ordered a million pairs of pants on aesos and they just return the ones I didn't like. I typed in high waists and just kind of got one of everything, and none of them were good. They were all moose KNUCKLERM. Yeah, so this one's just sitting around the waist, which I don't like them.
Speaker 2: For you, I don't have that problem for some reason. Moose knuckling.
Speaker 3: Really yeah.
Speaker 2: I think mine kind of just goes inverted. I think there's so much sort of centristal force that it just pulls inside.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever seen you in high waisted pants because the amount of times I can see your ass crack they're hanging that lower your pants.
Speaker 2: They are not my pants? Are my belly button?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: They press cubagenits here as well. High. What are you wearing?
Speaker 3: Have you got a camelto today? Jenny?
Speaker 4: No, not, well, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't want to look. This feels predatory. Oh you look fantastic.
Speaker 3: I wish I could wear jeans that go that high.
Speaker 2: You can, but Mitchell, I've got testicles and the penis. Thanks for reassuring well in terms of you know, proportion, Yeah, as a you, I'd only imagine Shawn has told me after a few drinks, I think you need to put into mind currently, let me feel give me your hand to the left of my seat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you canib The left was.
Speaker 2: Just sort of how away it works.
Speaker 3: I've misunderstood what a moose knuckle is. That's what the problem was. The bulge was to one side. Oh yeah, well that's not.
Speaker 2: A moose knuckle. That's more of like a hockey puck.
Speaker 3: Is the split down the middle?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, so you just got a rocket to one side and then you wear a shirt that you tuck your shirts in there, don't you. Yeah, yeah, you're fucked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know I'm fucked.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the problem.
Speaker 3: They're also just quite heavy, these jeans. It's really fucking hot.
Speaker 2: I pictured your dick then for a second. They're also quite heavy, my balls and people, the shaft is quite thick. Well, listen, we'll put a photo of Mitch's noose knuckle on the socials and you be the judge.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: How does he solve it? We should? You look great, you're very nicely now polishes on point, but noticing you're definitely in an experimental fashion era. I've noticed you're trying different things, trial and error errors. Sorry and I are both talking, and you know with trial comes era the most experimental.
Speaker 3: I've been baggy jeans. Yes, I wish I could just rock track is every day and not look like a caravan part piece of shit.
Speaker 2: You can, but you need to have like a night. If you just do trackies and then you wear a designer bag on it, everyone's like, shit, you just get one nice fancy bag or a very expensive pair of shoes, and people say, oh, it's all intentional.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do that. I don't want to go buying designer shit.
Speaker 2: But just by one. No, sure, I got good dealers.
Speaker 3: I've also got good dealers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're into very different bags. Prize Y, Pajenna, how have.
Speaker 4: You been I've been good?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Can we can we just rewind a bit to Wednesday's episode with our phonetic alphabet official alphabet, Yes, so G for Jenna, Yeah, G for Jenna. We put it out there, the phonetic alphabet that we decided on, but our idiots have come through with some suggestions that I think should be in our alphabet. We should bump some of our own.
Speaker 2: We're making amendments.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think we should make amendments because some of these ideas are way better. How we were really struggling with the LETTERSZ.
Speaker 2: That was hard. Yeah, we did say open to suggestions.
Speaker 3: Yes, we ended up with zaddy, but we're like, surely we can do better. And my god, Eve Kelly came through with Z for Zimba.
Speaker 4: Oh brilliant, incredible, approved.
Speaker 3: D for Dot Wiggins. We've already got diaphragm for Sam though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we do need a reference to somebody. But Dot has who? Right? Yeah, great, that's funny. Sure, as long as Dot is covered in some long for this earth.
Speaker 3: Claudia said, since you already have h F, who can we have W for? When I think that's fair, it's yeah.
Speaker 2: That's good. Sure what was w anyway?
Speaker 3: Who we have? Who? There? Twine?
Speaker 2: Okay, now I can I can relinquish one who.
Speaker 3: Te currently is tunnel? Someone suggested totally. I like tunnel.
Speaker 2: Though I like tunnel.
Speaker 4: The sorry tunnel is it goes way back?
Speaker 3: I remember me.
Speaker 2: Sorry. Tunnel's famed manifestation Guru Zowie Marshall's child son.
Speaker 3: How good is this? Paul said, instead of Stephen and sewn, should be S for sorry, so that it flows in the alphabet S T sorry time.
Speaker 2: Oh that's brilliant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good. Sorry, you've been bumped. You've got our love.
Speaker 4: That's very smart.
Speaker 3: I don't know about this one. Why for yappin and Japan? Yeah, but that's a U.
Speaker 2: Alphabet?
Speaker 4: No, Well, I thought it was a great suggestion.
Speaker 2: Great suggestion.
Speaker 3: We currently have M for mitches. It's accurate, but it's lazy. We can put my thought into that one.
Speaker 2: What are some suggestions?
Speaker 3: There's two front runners for me. One is Megan, yes remember that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: And the other one is Maddie.
Speaker 2: I don't know, not.
Speaker 3: Sure what they reference?
Speaker 2: No do I No's name, beautiful name.
Speaker 3: We can choose between or Maddie. What if em is just Asterix missing or just Meghan?
Speaker 2: Meghan's good? You know, I don't want to get in any trouble. Yeah with you know the pro deluge police department.
Speaker 4: Well, you mentioned it, I can say it, can't I you can't say.
Speaker 3: That we did charge the dollar last time.
Speaker 2: I'll put it.
Speaker 3: I've had a good move you have actually, you really have sent him. Some people are disputing C for Connie, which is Jenner's cat. Could cookbook oh reb without the Housewives reference?
Speaker 2: That is very gym.
Speaker 3: I like Cookbook, I like I like Connie. Okay, two votes for cook Yeah, sorry about it.
Speaker 2: For Kafee, it's out.
Speaker 3: And I think we got a bit lazy with the letter A. Why did we commit to APPA?
Speaker 2: That was shocking, that was so random?
Speaker 3: Anohing to do with it?
Speaker 2: What else do we have for A?
Speaker 3: Someone suggested on authentic amretto sour using dis on it.
Speaker 2: That's funny, but he's not going to make sense in five years time.
Speaker 3: I reckon. I mean, lion still makes sense.
Speaker 2: Are you still running those ads?
Speaker 3: Not anymore? But yeah they were good as they.
Speaker 2: Were great ads. We had actually dry made one for Mitchell. Sure, why not.
Speaker 3: An authentic amrotto sour using disc it on a locked in? So should we hear the revised edition, the new and improved alphabet?
Speaker 2: And this is final, please, for the love of God, no more.
Speaker 3: Addition, Paneta Alpha recorded to Where's that music? Here? We go go for it A for an authentic ameretto sowre using this B for lions. SEE for D for diaphragm, E for l Olympics, F for finger, G for Jenna, H for who, I for idiots? Are we happy with that?
Speaker 1: Like that?
Speaker 3: J for Jenna, K for kill, L for Alphaba, M for and for no God, this is killing my throat? OH for Oscar, P for pigweek, Q for queath for red rooster, S for sorry, T for tunnel, you for arm and V for violin, W for when, X for Hayden, WI you got a hustle, Z four somber somber. There we go, the new and done. Everybody a collaboration love it?
Speaker 2: Also? Can we please change the letter X? Upon reading it? I've had PTSD, but everyone loved X for Hayden as funny as it was in the moment. I don't want to have to keep reliving.
Speaker 3: But how often are you going to be reliving it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: When are we going to use this piece of shit? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Everyone found that funny. I would I wouldn't want to bump, but I did say last week, are you sure you want to do X?
Speaker 2: Hayden?
Speaker 3: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: But now we're talking about it? You know, why do I call him and ask if it's okay? Yeah, let's give him, let's break no contact. No, no, I don't want to please.
Speaker 3: Is he in the group?
Speaker 2: I could don't know? Perhaps, Well, what.
Speaker 3: Else can we do for X? That was really hard to think of something?
Speaker 2: What if we did Malcolm Turnbull being Jan's X?
Speaker 4: I haven't revealed that on the.
Speaker 2: Podcast, sorry, X. As hard as anyone suggested anything, Rex Or They were just praising the joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were just saying, oh, that sent me. That was fucking hilarious. No, we can't suggestions for X.
Speaker 2: We can't kill Stephen and.
Speaker 4: Sean and update Hayden is not in the group.
Speaker 3: Oh good, Oh well then that's fine. He won't even see it.
Speaker 2: I just don't think it's that funny.
Speaker 4: Upon reflection, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: Well, you've got between now and the end of this episode to think of something starting with X, and if you do it, it'll replace it. Sure, he's going to be using so many words started with X.
Speaker 2: Or No, what you know? Great segue, though, Mitchell, Welcome to Is It just Me? Every week we start the show the same way with a couple of gems. Is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mine is to do with with I mean the letter X and all the letters of the alphabet right, and using them in certain fragrances. Fragrances I'm not well. Sentences, sentences correct in certain you know sense sense.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Using them in a certain order.
Speaker 3: That's in spelling correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's in spelling. Sure, I don't want to say spelling, but my brain couldn't think of a cynerony.
Speaker 3: Giving me no clue whatsoever about what this could be.
Speaker 2: I'm putting you and me to the test. We're going to be pitted against each other.
Speaker 3: Ah right, let's just do this one because I'm curious.
Speaker 2: Now, shall we start?
Speaker 3: Sure, let's go.
Speaker 2: Okay, Bradley, let's go.
Speaker 3: Mate. Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Are you deeply concerned about the children and the future of this country?
Speaker 3: What about them?
Speaker 2: I am? You know, I've always been worried about the kids. Michael Jackson and I have had that in comment. I believe the children are a future me, Diana, Michael, I've all said that.
Speaker 3: Will You've always been highly, highly concerned about a certain missing child.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about the generation, the future generation. It was revealed today that Australian literacy rates have dropped below global standards, and four out of ten Ozzie students are going to need extra help in high school. The Napland results came out, which we all did the Napland test in school?
Speaker 3: Does anyone actually try with that shit? Because you're not actually being personally graded.
Speaker 4: Correct, it's just a representative of your school.
Speaker 3: I shared my school. Look, shit, I didn't give one fuck.
Speaker 2: I know, but the individual results have come out and for years three, five and six the results are really bad. Apparently numbers but no, no, no, I don't know what number. No?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, ignore me? How well did you do it? Naplan not good in maths?
Speaker 2: Over three hundred thousand Australian students in every sort of state need extra.
Speaker 3: Care because they fucked up the English exams?
Speaker 2: Correct? Wow, well, all the exams all Naplan and Naplan is math and matt It is also comprehension and spelling, all and sciences and business and all that bullshit.
Speaker 3: English was the only thing I was good at.
Speaker 4: Yeah me too, English was I Yeah?
Speaker 2: English was good. I didn't do any level of math. I dropped all maths.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it wasn't that The best feeling when you were able to drop math when you finish your ten and you're like, this is my last maths class. I may have even burnt my textbook.
Speaker 2: Really, I think I may have. When did you guys get electives? We able to choose your own.
Speaker 3: Year nine and ten, but at that point we still have to do maths. Yeah right, yeah, year eleven.
Speaker 2: Got it well, listen. I was concerned that it was bleeding into the workforce, because you know, the children can go to Kuman and they can get tutoring. But my main concern is that it was going to bleed into the workforce and the adults in this.
Speaker 3: Community, all right, because when they're our age in the workforce, they won't be able to fucking spell correct.
Speaker 2: That's that's why I've tasked Jennett with the task. Really general will be conducting the first annual each I'm spelling beat.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, bring it on, mull I must say, I have to give a shout out to your producer for helping me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, We're going to have to put Grace on our payroll because the amount of fucking heavy lifting she does for you, Mitchell, and now Jim was.
Speaker 2: Actually my assistant producer, Alex so thank you. Yeah, I've overworked, Grace, no the reason and Jenna move the paper. The reason I outsourced this, Mitchell, is because I don't want to be accused of any form of cheating.
Speaker 3: All right, if you're taking part as well, we're going.
Speaker 2: To be competing, ok, you and I we both get a shot at the word.
Speaker 3: Can you give me a bit of paper or something?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, this is the I don't even know if.
Speaker 3: I have a pen. I'm just as bad as the kid. I don't carry you than because you need to write it down. Jenna, give me a peak.
Speaker 2: At the words.
Speaker 3: How hard are they?
Speaker 4: They're pretty hard.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how to put out some of them.
Speaker 3: Pretty good at spelling, I've got to say, yeah, you are good. You know what I'm bad at, though, Typing? You know, when you're googling something on your phone up in the search bar, autocorrect doesn't work, and I'm like, whoa, that couldn't be further than what.
Speaker 1: I was trying to do, and then you entering it doesn't even know what word you're trying.
Speaker 3: Not even the did you mean you save me? Oh he's back a lie? Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Shall we get started let's begin. So we have the options to have the word used in a sentence. Mitche'll flip your phone. Please face down.
Speaker 4: You no cheating, and.
Speaker 2: I'm going to turn my Apple Watch off. I don't want to be accused of any sort of cheating because you know you can, hey Siri and whatnot.
Speaker 3: I think i'd notice if you did that, Hey theory, Yeah, what would you MARKT with a cough?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 2: Right, here we go. First word or Jenny, you can this is spelling, but you do what you need to do.
Speaker 4: Word number one necessarily?
Speaker 3: Oh easy?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll go first, N E C yes, E S A R I L Y.
Speaker 3: I've done the same.
Speaker 2: I've the same.
Speaker 4: Can I just see that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: True, yep, both the same?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, next one.
Speaker 3: Jim, Yes, I would feel that J exclamation mark q M jam jamboree.
Speaker 2: Can you use that in a sentence please?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Every GYM show is a jamboree.
Speaker 3: J A M B A R e E.
Speaker 2: Okay, mitches looked in I'm doing j A M B O R E E.
Speaker 3: That's actually probably right. Fuck me, you're right now?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how's jambo house?
Speaker 3: Screw you?
Speaker 2: Do they get harder?
Speaker 1: Um?
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: This next one, I don't really know how to pronounce, but I'll try.
Speaker 3: Quadrilateral, quadrilateral, triangle, quadrillateral.
Speaker 1: As in SpongeBob is a drillateral sponge that lives in a pineapple under the sea.
Speaker 3: I just looked at my spelling, and I know it's wrong.
Speaker 2: Quadrilatt quadra lateral quadriyrolateral ship. All right, I'm gonna lock in q U A D R I L A T E I A L.
Speaker 3: Combs, I've done the same. Accept its double t O R A L.
Speaker 4: How are you doing this?
Speaker 2: What? I take it right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Damn it?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Quadrilized?
Speaker 3: Why am I fucking up the vowels?
Speaker 2: Missus hard?
Speaker 4: I would have put money that Coombs would have won this.
Speaker 3: I've set myself up for failure, but being like, oh I'm good at failing arm far, I would also.
Speaker 4: Have bet no, we've got We've still got a few more. So yep, okay. Next one is corny copia.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that word, as in Cheery's hair hides a corny copia of secrets.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're pronouncing it right. Say it again.
Speaker 4: Corn cut corny copia, corn you.
Speaker 3: Copia, corn you copia corn copia.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the first definitely starting with a P. You go first. I don't know either.
Speaker 4: You can do it.
Speaker 3: I've just written it phonetically basically, c O R n U c O P I A.
Speaker 2: I've done the same, correct. I've done four for four? Is this is? Next one wins.
Speaker 3: Let's let's how many are there.
Speaker 1: No, there's a few more, but okay, we can get through them, all right. Next one is mayonnaise.
Speaker 3: All right, m A y O double n A c ye. You've done the same.
Speaker 1: Yep, can confirm both correct, mayonnaise. Next one machinations, as in grounds keeper, Jenna has macinations to take over the work like.
Speaker 2: Plottings, right, yeah, okay, macinations.
Speaker 3: Not even her title grounds keeper?
Speaker 2: What is it? Mayonnaise macinations? Oh god, this is a bit tough. Shut up, here we go, all right, all right, I'm gonna go first. Machinations m A c h I n A t.
Speaker 3: I O n s M A c h O n A t i O n s Oh fuck, cherry.
Speaker 2: Machin nations.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's not how she pronounced it. She's throwing me with the pronunciation I.
Speaker 2: Gotation He said mac o nations.
Speaker 4: I said machinations.
Speaker 1: Rewind the tape, this next one, okay, Combs, I think you'll get this neurotic.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you'll get this.
Speaker 3: One because I've seen it written down in my diagnosis through water time. This is is it? And actually I'm going to wait till you finish writing. I don't want you to copy here.
Speaker 2: You go first?
Speaker 3: Then have you finished?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: N e U R O t I C?
Speaker 2: Or is there a double tary neurotic? N e U R O T I C.
Speaker 3: Same as me?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're still one? Well, are still going?
Speaker 2: How many more?
Speaker 4: Let's do one more?
Speaker 2: Okay, make it hard and it can be worth two points.
Speaker 3: What if I just edited out all the ones I got wrong and I'm like, well, are we tired?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Juggernaut gets me. It's a juggernaut of Australian podcasting.
Speaker 4: Alex was right about that, you was.
Speaker 3: It's the vowels that I'm really stuck on.
Speaker 2: All right, you go.
Speaker 3: Say it again, the word juggernaut. She's saying jugger. So I feel like it should be an able. I bet it's not. I bet it's not.
Speaker 2: Bet it's jug out jugger juggle. It's not jugging.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look correct.
Speaker 2: Okay say it, then spell.
Speaker 3: It juggernaut j U double g G for Jenna. Oh, I think n A U g h t u.
Speaker 2: J for Jenna. You four? What's you almonds gee for Jenna, G for Jenna E fugain. Yeah, I think it's jug jugger ju A.
Speaker 3: I think you're right? Wow your yeah you want? I got four out of eight. That's only a fifty. I got eight out of eight.
Speaker 2: All it is still a pass. I also had the answers the whole time.
Speaker 3: Are you little cal look he's that Oh my coffee? I didn't even see Why did you even admit to that? That was so sneaky.
Speaker 2: I didn't want you to feel less.
Speaker 1: Then I was watching you actually writing those words, not knowing that that you don't even realize that it was cheating.
Speaker 2: I should have kept it a secret.
Speaker 3: Well that's just changed everything. I could have been the winner.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you. Necessarily, Nat would have had that wrong. That's all I started with a K. To be honest, that's a funny praying done by all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hilarious. I'm absolutely cracking up. Can't you tell?
Speaker 2: Is it just me the rude shocks of young adults?
Speaker 3: Food boy? I gotta tell you, idiots, I'm excited as fuck for Wednesday's episode number two twenty eight. Art Simone's coming on as a guest, and we're doing something that I can't wait for.
Speaker 2: I know my winner of RuPaul's Drag Race season two.
Speaker 3: To be honest, season one was the season one down one?
Speaker 2: No was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's the one that got kicked off early and they brought it back.
Speaker 2: Oh that was so bizarre. Yes, I do remember one.
Speaker 3: So Art's joining us, and she's also doing like a Kath and Kim inspired drag show, and so we are doing another acting school recreating a Kath and Kim sect. Yes, you're probably nowhere near as excited as me, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: But I'm not. I'll do it because I love you, birth But you know it's it's this is Mitchell idea and I'm running with it team player.
Speaker 3: Because Art Simone plays Cath in this parody play so perfect. I'll be Kim as for you too. I'm not sure you can decide now. I guess there's two rolls up for grabs, Sharon and kel Sharon. Okay, Well, Sharon.
Speaker 2: I can be Kel. I'm happy being Kell. I'm the more masculine one of the rooms, so it feels fitting. And also your other third wheel, so is Karen is Aren? That's true, so it's perfect with that, and I'm off her only I don't know audition.
Speaker 3: Honestly, if you just channel Sean, that's going to be Kel.
Speaker 2: Your boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's so Kel code.
Speaker 2: Is he nice?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nice and sweet?
Speaker 3: Okay, and also like just so beautifully tolerant of others.
Speaker 2: Okay. Great, he puts with.
Speaker 3: Kim's ship and never retaliates.
Speaker 2: Great, I'm Kel. So we're doing that with artsimone. Yes, does I know about this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was in on it. I've never been a Kath and Kim fan like myself, so I guess we're trying to convert you.
Speaker 2: I can appreciate it, but no, I've never sat down and watched I've watched one episode with you. I think you made me watch the debut episode, did I think so? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't think I have, because it's been on my wish list of segments on the podcast is to like make cheery watch Kathy Kim. But now it's going to do it all.
Speaker 2: All right, so that's coming up next episode.
Speaker 3: I can't fucking wait.
Speaker 4: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been practicing.
Speaker 2: I haven't. I've not.
Speaker 3: Actually, to be honest, I haven't either. I've just been practicing my whole life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're you've got the natural twang. I don't. Although Kell doesn't have a natural twain, does he like Kell doesn't have that same sort of speaking tone as the girls.
Speaker 3: No, he's as very polite.
Speaker 2: I can do that. Yeah, it'd be stretched, but I can do that.
Speaker 3: You can do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that's coming up with that some mine.
Speaker 3: Should we get into my ear gym in the meantime, we should.
Speaker 2: I also do want to say I've received some messages from idiots that swap their merch. You can still do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, The really shitty quality merch that we didn't realize is being sent out until we were sent to our correct and it was quite amusing because our lovely idiots that had received the shitty quality merch, they were like, oh, I didn't really notice. No, but now that they've received the replacements, they're like, oh, I can see different. That's a massive Yeah, the quality is so much better now, So if you're still hanging on to a dud. Some people in the group have been saying it was a smooth as fuck process. Jump on a couple of meters dot com dot are you contact us? And then they should have it on the way within that day. Yeah, don't be afraid to do it because we're offering the service. Get yourself the.
Speaker 2: Merch if you paid for it, get the good stuff exactly you They're better agree all right.
Speaker 3: Time for my agent?
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Go on, Brad? Is it just me? Does your partner mean? Well, oh no, what's happened? Which makes it hard to get cranky at them because they mean, well, wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, are you talking as has Stephen, sweet Saint Stephen done something? Or you're talking about your partner.
Speaker 3: Talking about mine?
Speaker 4: Oh, what did you do to Sean?
Speaker 3: I didn't do anything to.
Speaker 2: Show instantly on Team Sean he can possibly have done.
Speaker 3: Anything, right, so am I? Because he's like, he tries to be helpful and then he fucks it up, And I can't be bad because I'm like, oh, look, he tried to be helpful and it's not even weaponizing competence, it's sincere and give him a break, what happened, what happened. Whenever one of these things happened, I normally I'd flip out and be like, oh, what the fuck? What are you thinking? Because it's him, I'm just like, bless you. Yeah, yeah, Like he was sort of are we to ring in the kitchen the other day because I was cooking dinner and I could see that he was trying to be helpful, but I was kind of like, I've got this. Get out of my kitchen. It's not a big kitchen, yes, it's tiny with an eathist fuck recipe. I was like, I've got this. He wanted to be helpful, so I said, oh, the rest of that chicken, can you pop that in a snaplot bag and pop it in the freezer. That's all I need help with. That's really all I need. So you can just sit out of the couch, don't worry easy, Are you sure? I'm like, you know, that's fine. Of course. Fast forward to the next day and I find it in the fridge, not the freezer, and I'm like, again, I can't be matter. It's kind of went, oh my darling dumas.
Speaker 2: Sean, wait, did you are you sure? See now? My brain goes to Mitchell was in the wrong here? Did you tell him fridge?
Speaker 3: I said, freezer?
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: No? He has since admitted, oh yeah, you're so right. I don't know. I just brain farted whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I feel like he would always be on your site.
Speaker 1: So maybe you did say fridge, and he's just saying that you said freezer.
Speaker 3: Gas lighting me. I'm not mad at him.
Speaker 2: You'll defend him. If the police came to my door and said Shawn has killed Mitchell, I'd say, shit, what did Mitchell do? I'd say the Shaw need a character witness that he slid his throat and killed him on the street, and Mitchell must have done said something.
Speaker 3: Where is this take come from? With you? So I've not said that I'm mad at him. At any point, I'd say Mitchell did it himself. Examples yes, yes, please, because again he means, well, I got on my laundry out of the dryer and I was putting things away, and again he was a sort of loitering wanting to help, because like I said before, he's identified that I'm an access service kind of bitch. So he's trying to do that to show and make sure that I feel love very sweet, and so I'm like, okay, cute, you're going to help. And I said, oh, this handtowel from the bathroom. Kid, just pop it back on its hook and he goes, sure, too easy, can do. And then a few hours later I went into the bathroom washing my hands and I'm like, where the sean, where's the handtowel? And he goes, I put it on the hook and I'm like, it's not there. I look down and it's on the one next to the toilet. I was like, have you never wash your hands? I don't use that hook.
Speaker 2: That's where the toilet paper goes.
Speaker 3: I was like, have you never seen this handtel It's always been in this spot when you watch your hands next to the door. But I was like, that's on me. I should have been so specific, put this on the handtowel right next to the sink.
Speaker 4: I do believe you need it to be more specific.
Speaker 3: Clearly the hold on. I should have held his hand the whole price.
Speaker 2: Are there anymore?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the big one. This is the big one hit us. So we were going to like a friend's party, and we know in advance it's going to be a Big nine, so we knew we were going to be hungover. And I was like, oh, I've got a recipe for a banana hangover smoothie. Maybe we should give that a world tomorrow, knowing that we might be a little bit on the hungover side. And he goes, oh, yeah, that sounds great, and he was going down the street. So I said, okay, I'll give you the list of all the ingredients you need and you just pick that up and then I'll make the smoothies in the morning.
Speaker 2: Lovely and teamwork.
Speaker 3: The next morning came, sure enough, we were quite hungover, and I go to make them. I've got the coconut or to the honey, all the bits and bobs that he got. Said Sean, where are the bananas.
Speaker 2: For the banana smoothie?
Speaker 3: And it was like he was doing an impression of that painting the screen, or like that pose from Home Alne his hands on the face. Oh my god. I was like, it's a banana hangover smoothie. Everything except the banana. No, And I was so hungover, and he goes, I don't know what happened there, because I went to the fruit section and I was like, while I'm here, I might get myself an apple, got the apple and then fucked off.
Speaker 2: Oh, Sean, you know what, it's not like he's a bad partner in any other way. So take these faults, you know, with the grain.
Speaker 3: He means well, So I can't even be mad. It was hard because you know, I don't have vapes in the house. Yes, that was my whole strategy at this point, because I was hungover the nicotine cravings that are at an all time and so I was like, I'm so irritable. He got the bananas, but don't get mad. It means well, it means he does. That's the biggest struggle, to not be like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Shot?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: The problem is is your default not to react with what the fuck? Seoran like, are you having to go against your instincts?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, okay, I just laugh. I just laugh and I go for God's sake.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, I love him. Well, at least he's hung like a horse, you know, that is what he's got. It's good, it's good. You know, at least you can.
Speaker 3: Where did that come from?
Speaker 2: Just saying at least is redeeming. You know, that's not hold the baby up with a bath foot or sort of look on the bright side.
Speaker 3: What happened to you trying to be less smutty?
Speaker 2: It's not smart, it's just a fact. At the bowler, you know, the bowl you and all, oh, you're sick fat he bought it out.
Speaker 3: I know that's not true because he's like me. He always sits at the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Shit you got me? So just ephen, what's with your dainty gaze? I whip it out and I flip it around, I do the ten shakes and I look at the man next me, and I spit the toilet too when I'm done.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've just always found the concept so barbaric, just whipping your cock out of a trough in public, but then thought that was a good idea, and wh how did it catch totally?
Speaker 2: And why not for women? Imagine Jenna just standing out full beaver out facing north like our founding fathers, and just pushing her hips up at the air. And You're and on next to Amanda.
Speaker 4: Keller with my hands on my head.
Speaker 2: With your hands on your hips, your Lulu jeggings at your ankles. No, you couldn't aim it forward, could you. It's not how it.
Speaker 3: Works now, Reckon she could reckon. It wouldn't be as straightforward as ound. No, it's less of a home.
Speaker 4: I feel like you'd have to stand on top of it, so.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, you'd need a she we It'd be a similar approach to primary school, when you like, turn the bubbler on, put your finger over it and like.
Speaker 2: You aim at at some Yes, can you aim it like that? It's like the tail of an aeroplane. It's sort of on a y access like it can only go left and right.
Speaker 4: No, it just kind of spurts it.
Speaker 2: Look, you've gotta have to do it, Jenna. Let's got a break and let me come back live dinner. That's enough of these two. Now let's hear and is it just you?
Speaker 3: And we're back? Wow, that was impressive.
Speaker 2: That was incredible.
Speaker 3: Now the carpets spin to mind you.
Speaker 2: But you wanted me to do it so much control?
Speaker 4: Yeah, years of practice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get an idiot on shallow.
Speaker 2: I think we should after all that, let's go. If you want to get in touch and have an is it just me of your own? You can send us a text on this number, oh.
Speaker 6: For till nine A two zero two to nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do this every is it just me Monday? We open it up to you. You can d MS as well at couple of mitches if you run out of credit.
Speaker 2: I got today, We're going to New South Wales. We've got Peyton in Burrewer Barrower, Barra. But b o o god back to this b o O r O w A oh Borrower. I know where that is, Borrow, Brey. No, let's give her a call.
Speaker 3: This is Peyton, the southwest slopes of New South Wales.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, she's called before. Her name's in the system.
Speaker 3: They don't call a prize pig Peyton for nothing.
Speaker 5: Peyton speaking Mitch and JENNI, Hi, how's it going good?
Speaker 2: You're in the database here at Kiss they for me a bit of a price pig, are.
Speaker 5: You pretty much? Yeah? Yeah, I like that like the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Listen to Kiss FM from.
Speaker 5: Borrowa yeah on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh got cha? Did I say that correctly?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I used to pass through on the way to canber.
Speaker 5: Not really if you pass through Borrow to get to like car and Orange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: That's I meant when I was driving, He's passed you, you mianches to get through you to get home. How are you? How long have you been listening to the show? Peyton?
Speaker 5: Look, I'm not a long time listen. It's probably in the last six months. I had my second child, so oh really yeah, I just wanted to keep myself entertained, and I came across this podcast and it's kept me well.
Speaker 3: Laughing my stories like that where people listen while they're doing like the Midnight Feeds. In fact, anyone who has a kid on their tit right now as you're listening, send us a message.
Speaker 6: I want to know.
Speaker 3: Are you being suckled on?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure we'll get some tweeks that are listening having a similar experience. No, both my.
Speaker 5: Kids are sweet.
Speaker 3: Oh cow old.
Speaker 5: I've got a two year old and a five months old.
Speaker 3: It's five months still young enough to be doing the tit.
Speaker 5: Sucond Well he never really got to that, so he just run straight to the.
Speaker 3: But but well, you've got an.
Speaker 2: Is it just me your own? Are you, Peyton?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: They do all right, all right, Bradley will count you in and then hit us. Okay, okay, is it just me?
Speaker 5: Does anyone else scratch their ass, crack or the belly? Button and then sniff it and then just keep sniffing it even though it smells disgusting.
Speaker 2: Peyton, people listen to this. I mean, yeah, I've I've smelled it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think I've ever done the belly button. I wouldn't say I scratch my ars crack because hello, nails. But like, since we're all sharing, I mean, if I'm on the bathroom because as you know, I see it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not.
Speaker 3: The ass crack, but like you know, the what is it the.
Speaker 2: G I scratch and sniff Yeah, yeah, not even.
Speaker 3: A scratch, more of a wipe the gucc.
Speaker 2: Area, yeah, the little flat part, the landing strip. I don't think I've ever done the belly button, though I've done my belly button. My belly button sweats a lot.
Speaker 4: I've done my belly button.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had to go to the chemist once and get bacterial wash because my belly button had a real sort of funky smell going on.
Speaker 3: Really. Yeah, oh no, don't people are eating, well, not just you then, Peyton. Apparently, no, I will see.
Speaker 5: You know, you're a bigger person. Your belly button really doesn't see much daylight.
Speaker 3: No, you've a bit of.
Speaker 5: A scratch and then it's all sweaty, and then you sniff it and then you just can't stop.
Speaker 3: So it's it's a bunty pleasure. You have no shame admitting that you do this.
Speaker 5: No, I have no shame.
Speaker 3: What did your belly button become an out when you're pregnant?
Speaker 5: No way?
Speaker 2: All right, it's still an inny is Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that affects the stench.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it would. Wait, who hasn't any here me? I do? I wonder if that says an audi?
Speaker 3: There quite rare, are they? I think?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 5: I always have this theory that an audi is someone who's skinny, like really skinny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it pushes out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know just anyone I've ever met with this audi the really skinny.
Speaker 2: But jenneral and.
Speaker 3: Mitchell, you two are very skinny and you do both have any But I've seen like pregnant women with the audi as well. You know, if they wear a really tight shirt you can see a little button heps. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, look, Peyton, I think you should research what a digital footprint is. And thank you for coming on the shirt. What does that mean? This will just stay on the public record.
Speaker 5: For her.
Speaker 3: I actually kind of hate that I admitted that.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I thought it was going to be like everyone in the room going, oh my god, me too, Thank God's said it.
Speaker 2: But now I.
Speaker 4: Don't pat my goot.
Speaker 2: I don't think you have to do you have to to equipment have guccas?
Speaker 3: No, well, I guess, but it's not quite the same. No, it's there.
Speaker 2: Isn't it weird that we just have like free land down there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the baron waites La.
Speaker 2: It's just sort of nothing.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're not using it correctly if you think it's nothing.
Speaker 2: No, it isn't nothing. I'm full of of its purposes and its benefits.
Speaker 3: So you do the ass crack and the belly button? What about the goot? Peyton depends on the day.
Speaker 2: Oh we need to stop these. I feel very uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Well, you're still getting one of our Tope bags and price keep Jenna Payton's and make sure you give you a message on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: We'll get that out to you and Jenna on the gym credit card. Buy some fan Fresh and put it on. I've already got it. Oh, then send it through.
Speaker 3: Thanks Peyton, Thanks.
Speaker 2: All the way out. In burrewer. There you go. Yeah, close some real stenches down there. You are me. Thanks for listening, everyone, We've gotta go. You can leave us a review five stars? Should we do? We haven't done a review read out in the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, we have.
Speaker 2: Let's quickly just check if we have any fresh eees. No doubt we have.
Speaker 3: Otherwise everyone's not doing their fucking homework.
Speaker 2: We don't have any really, Yeah, come on, guys, if you haven't written us a review, please, oh god, right one?
Speaker 3: Even if it's just great, do you know what fucking sucks? You know how? I could change the comments section on Spotify every week, we could tailor it. They've taken that away. Oh I can't tailor it, so it's a generic comment section. I can't prompt them.
Speaker 2: And does that mean people have just people aren't excited to do it anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they don't have a prompt you know. Just leave us the comment on Spotify.
Speaker 2: If you're breastfeeding currently, if you're on teeth, please send us a message. Janni's a tweet. If you're on teeth. Thanks for listening, idiots. We'll see you on next.
Speaker 3: Week, no, on Wednesday, see you on Wednesday's a couple of days. Come as catch you there, bike.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 3: Welcome to add brief our secret segment. On the end, we pretend to show it's done, and then talk ship for a bit. My throat is starting to go on me again? What's wrong all the shouting all them?
Speaker 4: There was a lot of shouting.
Speaker 3: God, I hope I'm not catching something.
Speaker 2: Everyone's been sick. But you know what's funny, I've got the flu shot for the first time in my life this year, and I haven't gotten.
Speaker 3: Sick touch welly the first time.
Speaker 2: I just have had it. We're not a flu shot family, We're not. So you're anti vaccines, yeah, yeah, anti establishment, it's the whole thing. No, I've got every vaccine that I need, but the flu vaccine. Flu vaccine is on a vaccine. It's just a booster, right.
Speaker 3: I'm afraid to say this out loud in case I jinx myself, but I've managed not to get sick once this whole winter.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, this winter, I've been good. Guys. I don't remember a thing, to be honest with you, in general, my memory is really bad.
Speaker 3: I don't know any laves in jazz.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's because you do so much.
Speaker 2: I agree, I use my brain so much. I agree.
Speaker 3: But then you're like me, where you remember really really random fucking thing.
Speaker 2: I know it's I think it's good but also bad. Should we do what's in our bag for the gym listeners? Why don't we do it? If you ever wonder what's in Mitch's bag? In my bag? Would the meeting my bag?
Speaker 4: Both have your bags on the deck.
Speaker 2: Here's my bag. It's a tope. It's actually new, my new work bag. Do you like it smell? It doesn't smells. Let's leather. It's like a saddle bag. It does look like something that carry from a clouds door. It does. It's actually I feel like this cow has just been killed. It's a Mason marg yellow tote bag. Everyone here in my car keeps how much? A couple of hundred? It was a treat myself moment.
Speaker 3: Quick revealed the good reveal at chewing gum.
Speaker 2: Nice Mitchell, here we go. Oh, I've got a touch Land hand sanitizer pans out. Do you know buy this for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, I'm a good friend.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: Lozenge is Mitchell Fisherman's friends suck?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Is that a throat Lozenger?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're very good. My grandma used to swear by them. I've got an air tag with a little pig on it because you know, and for Pig Week. I just thought it was cute. That's my front part.
Speaker 3: Looked like throat lot mints.
Speaker 2: No, but they still Lozenge.
Speaker 4: They do know. They clear your throat.
Speaker 2: Some Vivian Westwood glasses Jenner. Try this on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at me, just confidently putting these in my bag. I just stole your lot.
Speaker 2: Phone charger USBC. A little powder for pan atole.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: Another pair of glasses Jenne. They look really good.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Portable battery charger. Summer Fridays have goss oh nice, and a vintage to your adomizer that Stephen hand restored for me. He bought it a vintage.
Speaker 3: To say that again, there was a lot of syllables at once.
Speaker 2: It's a door adomizer from the sixties. It's you put your favorite perfume in it and then you travel. So if your perfume runs out during the day, oh you can.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that's lovely nice.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Oh oh, I wear Mason Cravelli oud here you that's what I wear. You want to smell like Mitch Churry and also as a poor consiiment isn't is my sense?
Speaker 3: I know it's in my bag. I don't think this is that interesting.
Speaker 2: But sure people love it. Influences.
Speaker 3: I've got poor poor in case I forget to put one in pocket when I leave the house. I always need one smart. I've got my cards, the Kiddio card, my own cards. I've got a hand hand and nail cream, my keys. I've got some hair spray. I've got a roll on deep heat.
Speaker 4: I've got that too.
Speaker 2: You're obsessed with deepete.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I kind of need them from my bung body. I've got the mouth blube b losings and also the mouth lube spray for the dry mouth.
Speaker 2: What's the bag? What's the bag? Black leather bag, nice armstraps.
Speaker 3: It's from Amazon. To be honest. Yeah, I got that bloody stain remover pen you gave me.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work. No, I had one saying it wouldn't work. I've got it's protein bar Lorenzo. I've got a little Gucci fragrance thing. You've got a Yeah, I've got another Purpo. I've got the little panadole and neuropin in the bottle. Cute. What is this? Oh? I hate this? I got like a tiny travel sized deodorant. But does this not remind you of like the Pu change rings? I hate it just by looking at it. It's a most generic deodorant ever. Oh right, I never put it on. I don't even know why I keep it in the bag. He bobby pins my meloton that's it.
Speaker 2: And then your chloran clmander jampe.
Speaker 3: When then I've got that travel land the stuff that's meant to prevent the roughset tummy. Ye?
Speaker 4: What general is your bag downstairs?
Speaker 2: But nothing in it?
Speaker 4: It's got my laptop, my two liter water bottle.
Speaker 3: That cannot fill the handpack, all of those things you just mentioned. That's going to be a backpack. Right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Jenn's got back.
Speaker 4: My new glossy hair lip balm. It's really good.
Speaker 2: Straw where'd you get it from?
Speaker 3: Mecha?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Strawberry dot com.
Speaker 2: They're expensive.
Speaker 3: I forgot. I had well half moved on.
Speaker 2: What's can you pass that? Yellow stick. This, yeah, I want to see it.
Speaker 3: This is the it's like a mascara wand but it's for your hair. It's a gel that you can slick down the dry aways. There's two. This one's the glue. That one's a bit like you can see the gel. This one's a bit more subtle.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: Just gel? And it's on a stick. It's good.
Speaker 2: Can you can you jew your eyebrowser?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh I might do it. Oh do you know what?
Speaker 3: I figured out a hack so they would let me google Actually the slick stick? How much would that set your back if you wanted to buy one? That's fifteen bucks a stick? So you know the corkscrew things that you use to open a bottle of wine that has a cork on it, the spiral thing that digs in. If you put that inside that tube and then it's poor little cap over and then fill it with hair gel. Refeel it or you're a genius? You do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I'm not paying fifteen bucks for a new sticky fucking kidding?
Speaker 2: This is just hair gel? Yeah, wow, out of my eyebrows.
Speaker 3: Look you went a bit heavy?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Did I they look clean?
Speaker 2: I look like a fucking fool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a bit much.
Speaker 2: That looks like Horton has just witnessed to who. I've got the logis this weekend.
Speaker 4: Excited.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: They already have been when this episode now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, they'll come out the day I'm at the Logies. This will come out while I'm at the Logies. I know.
Speaker 4: Exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still need to work out what I'm wearing, to be honest with you, or what I mean. I'm hosting the Kisses the media sponsor, so I'm host hosting the Red Carpet Show live from the Logis and then I'm going in I've got I'm at a table, but bored of them yet, you've many this is my fifth Logies in a row.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why you're leaving the affort to the last six.
Speaker 2: They're exciting, but you know that the novelty of the first one definitely wears off the logis for the internation. Listener's a like the American the Australian Emmy's like our TV that far they're out. They're our equivalent. They're nowhere near as grand.
Speaker 3: They're more like the what's the soapies? Whatever they are I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more like the ras razes the worst. What are the digital ones? And Tyler Oakley said, cray laugh of moji wink face? What are they?
Speaker 4: I don't even think they exist anymore?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really, they stop them? Yeah? Can you try my glasses on?
Speaker 3: Sure? But these aren't in prescription.
Speaker 2: They're not. But they're more for for fash.
Speaker 3: Yes, I figured they've got.
Speaker 2: All their blue light.
Speaker 4: Oh I like them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I need a prescription.
Speaker 2: You can get a prescription of those at specsators.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're vivin Westwood.
Speaker 2: They're very fine.
Speaker 3: Currently.
Speaker 2: Can I try your Oh these are the infamous ones that were lost and found.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I had to buy replacements.
Speaker 2: I could already tell they're too petite for my face.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why do they look?
Speaker 3: Harry Potter rests when yeah they do. We've been doing a lot of virtual shit today show with your genes. The glasses look good. I've already gotten out of pot us that we're having a genuine moment of connection.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's rare.
Speaker 2: Grow up, It is so rare, especially these days with us. All Right, Well, I'm just want to add I got a notification I very rarely do on the is it just me? Group chat? The Enduring Idiots group chat? Because did you see that?
Speaker 3: I managed to change the settings to allow everyone to test how good?
Speaker 2: Now they can all swear in that no doubt they will pigs.
Speaker 3: So if you go to the group and during an idiot, yes, there's a section that says like community chats something, you can join our group chat, yes, and you can swear to your heart's content. Correct, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: That's what I was going to say. And someone said, oh, based on what Mitchell Komb said to Mitch Jury, I'm really worried that this podcast is ending. Did you say that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And I replied saying, what do we say to indicate that we're wrapping up? And then they never never.
Speaker 2: Replied, They just left the group. I was like, what I fled? I contry to.
Speaker 3: Understand where they got that impression.
Speaker 4: Sorry, that was me?
Speaker 2: That was your account, wasn't Jesus Christ? Anyway? Shall we go?
Speaker 4: This gum is good already.
Speaker 2: Isn't it? American? We've had a long episode. Actually, yeah, you're right, fuck with a spelling blue, but he didn't. We're having so much fun. Is going to be our guest never episode which will be really fun and that Kath and Kim saying I'm gonna have to get practicing.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, should we do like a table read off the cloud?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so need it. Although you don't have to do the accent, so you should be fine, thank god. Yeah, and I'm the only actual trained actor, so I'm not worried at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm trained, really, it's it just gifted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I had to really work at my craft. Unfortunately.
Speaker 3: You know we did the Wicked scene recreation and the Titanic one. Yeah, do you reckon? I could go off book for this too.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go off book.
Speaker 3: I didn't say anything about you. It's not all about you.
Speaker 2: No, I just more mean if you're off book than I'm there reading the script that I'll be like Mitchell's dedicated bring back Oscar.
Speaker 3: Sorry, now this has turned into what it has. I just said, should I try and go off book if you want to go?
Speaker 4: Which chures pitty past?
Speaker 2: Serious?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it is for crime you a river.
Speaker 2: I won't.
Speaker 3: All right, this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today, that's all.
Speaker 2: So we do.
Speaker 3: It didn't make you feel an hour for word, Sorry about that, your problem? Bye, yeah bye?
Speaker 1: Is It just Me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit a photo on your podcast.