Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: It should in young people inhaling the gas from cooking canisters known as nains to get hide some things.
Speaker 3: More since than others. I've done everything for you got my career on hold.
Speaker 2: I couldn't been anything if I'd had the talent.
Speaker 1: Brass yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 3: This is leadership. I think he's one of the greatest leaders we've ever had.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well good, Just still a couple of mitchihould wanted us be Mitch and the other be Mitchell, just to make things easier.
Speaker 3: Your Mitch. I only call you Mitchell when you're being annoying.
Speaker 1: You always call me Mitchell. Oh no, he is Mitchulli and Mitchell koo some happy eighteenth birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh we can now drink.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna. I was looking for a bottle of a vodka or something out there. We should have done a shot.
Speaker 3: You're not a big drinker, though, are you?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. My heart will stop at any moment if I have a drink of alcohol. I'm on a right Yeah. My lever's in pain on a daily basis, and I don't drink, so I can't imagine how it would feel I live with. I's got a filter. It's like one of those pool filters on a really dirty holiday in like my my liver would just filter so much shit out of my body.
Speaker 3: Where would you even start with trying to clean that ship?
Speaker 1: I think I've got kidney stones. I don't even know it. I'm just used to the pain, and I think it's part of life.
Speaker 3: Is that the one you have to piss out? It's a kidney, isn't that?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 6: So look it up.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's for its producer Jenna a Google groundskeeper Jay, Welcome back, episode eighteen. We've made it.
Speaker 3: Why do you keep saying we make it? I don't know, because the girls from Shandy Committee as well. They keep saying, I'm so surprised we're back for another episode. I didn't think we'd get another one. And it's like I didn't realize the people I work with had such doubt.
Speaker 1: I feel the same about that shirt. Let's be real. I'm surprised it even made it past every one. We're gonna eat food? Yeah, original Now it's a great show. I've listened. I really enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Shneery Committee, everyone, Shady Committee, is a good show.
Speaker 1: Better my cocking maduro Tea.
Speaker 6: You do pee them?
Speaker 1: You pee the stone out?
Speaker 3: Yes, thanks terrible.
Speaker 1: She didn't even google it. That's from personal History. We're back again, episode eighteen.
Speaker 3: How's your week been good?
Speaker 1: You know what it's been good? I have Humble bragg name is celebrit and I'll tell you if I've interviewed them this week. No, I have an interviewed blast.
Speaker 3: It has been a big week, celeb wife. I haven't interviewed anyone but god, Steph's dropped me music. Katie is pregnant?
Speaker 1: Who said so much?
Speaker 3: Lady Gaga?
Speaker 1: Oh you talkers? If she's your third cousin?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Steph, step step She thought, she thought, what's my best song? It's bad romance. I'm going to google synonyms for each and now I've got stupid love. She come out with a new song that's not very creative, very smart.
Speaker 1: That's like someone launching a podcast to over the last being, like, I thought of this.
Speaker 3: You know what would that be?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Or do you reckon anyone else? Feel this?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 3: Who would bother doing that?
Speaker 1: That's my cup of water? That would be the competition to that you used to work with your ex of a podcast.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you something else that happened to me this week? Fangirl wise? I do you guys remember Short Sack the band? Yes? Yes, I was. I was rather obsessed with them when I was I want to say thirteen.
Speaker 1: That sounds about right.
Speaker 3: They were like the biggest boy band in two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine.
Speaker 1: They were everything like pre my Chemical Romance, right, yes.
Speaker 3: But like on a much smaller scale. They're Australian. Yeah, oh really, they were like what five soft is now? But even then I don't even know, right, But I went and saw them lie at the Orange ex Services Club if you don't hardly mind anyway, I was reading some Facebook article about how they're making a comeback, and you know how, you get really curious and you start going down like a deep dive, you start insta stalking. Oh yeah, I was like, God, what do the members of short Sack look like? Now? I found Sean, their lead singer, on Instagram and instead of saying follow, it said follow back. And I was like, if fourteen you're of Mitchell knew that Sean for Short Sack would be following him on Instagram. We need to lie down.
Speaker 1: It was a whole so they followed you, and in the herd of people that just follow you after that, Lisa Wilkinsons barkhole. You haven't realized that a member of shorts slip through the crawd.
Speaker 3: I don't know when he followed me, how long it's been happening, but he bloody follows me. Yes, he's got a child now, wife and kids.
Speaker 1: Did you still have the bleached chips in the jail?
Speaker 3: That was never him? No, that was the Andy also got a child.
Speaker 2: Isn't one of them a real estate agent?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: I don't know, actually pretty sure, but they're making a comeback. That's the important thing. Here go here's his gender reveal, Sean Sean Divney from Short Sack. Oh be still my beating heart.
Speaker 1: So look what baby it is Sean Divny. Sean Divney is at it the real estate agent?
Speaker 6: Yes, from Coleman estate Agents?
Speaker 3: Really, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Face? You don't hang up on I've locked it.
Speaker 3: I've locked it. Ship ship ship it's called still ringing?
Speaker 1: Did you why did you do that?
Speaker 6: I do that when I'm freaking out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, did you pick up?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Ring him again?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 6: He's looking after his I didn't even.
Speaker 3: Know that you could instagram video chat for startus. I've never done that. Why did you do that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: A bit of fun.
Speaker 3: That's the awkward.
Speaker 1: It's probably at an open house. I got to take this. I'm a big fan.
Speaker 3: Oh he's gonna have a miscall for me. That's so embarrassing. Does it say seen or any It just says you started a video chat, video chat ended, but it went for forty seconds? How long did you hold it?
Speaker 1: I was holding it for a good like the whole time I was pretending to watch the gender reveal. He was facetiming Sean Divin.
Speaker 3: He definitely he will see the left. He'd definitely like let that ring out, leave it.
Speaker 1: On the desk and if he calls back during the show, will take it.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I'll just I'll leave him a message explaining because I can't.
Speaker 1: Let's do it now, Ready to just go? I'll just go, Oh my god, host.
Speaker 3: No, you are not talking. Okay, you are not talking. Okay, this is this is mine and Sean's moment. A right, can I talk?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Did you like short Sack back in the day?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: You can say hello, turn this shit off. Sorry, okay, Hi, Sean, you don't know me. It's my name's Mitchell. Sorry about the miss call there. That was my pig of a co host. We're just recording our podcast together right now, and I was talking about how excited I was when I realized that you followed me on Instagram. Because short Sack still has a place in my heart. You were my favorite, and I realized you were following me on Instagram recently. It was a very exciting time. So he just thought it would be appropriate to call you. Totally not appropriate. I'm so sorry about that. Anyway, Hello, I'll leave you to Oh that's Jenna, she's a fan. Sorry fan, Hi, anyway, I'll leave you to it. Sean, thank you so much, love you by Bhi.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was very civil of you.
Speaker 3: You're fucked. You were so fun.
Speaker 1: Oh please, you'll end up sleeping together in a month's time.
Speaker 3: Why God, you say some dumb shiite a rag on and we.
Speaker 1: Pissed him off. Janet, I don't know how you're involved in this.
Speaker 3: On what's coming up?
Speaker 1: Okay, coming up on the show. If it's your first time listening, of course, we start with two is it just me? The gyms, as I like to coin them, hashtag gym, get it trendy.
Speaker 3: One each We don't tell each other what it's going to be. We are yet to clash. I think it's very different people, so it's unlikely to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually am surprised that we have never brought something very similar to the table.
Speaker 3: What do you got for me?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 1: Mine is something with topical It's been in the news. It's actually probably on the news on every news channel in every country around the world. Very topical because I'm concerned about myself. It's health related.
Speaker 3: Oh God, don't tell me it's coronavirus related.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm doing Yeah, this is the week.
Speaker 3: This is the week. Mine is too coronaing two well thought of in a roundabout way. It's vaguely related and.
Speaker 1: Should we stop and I should change No, let's know, you know what, this would be a fun experiment seeing how we can have the same topic but where we take it.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, mine is only louthly related to count Yeah, I'll kick.
Speaker 1: Okay plaus Later in the show, this is I think one of my favorite segments. Remind me, did we do this on the.
Speaker 3: Very first episode, what is it again?
Speaker 1: Which Mitch?
Speaker 3: Second show?
Speaker 1: We did this on the second show. We went around the office because we both work at the same place, and we went around to our office and asked.
Speaker 3: Coble, Jennet.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jenne did it back when she actually produced and all she does is trimming hedges and artists.
Speaker 3: We've got anonymous compliments and we had to decide which Mitch they belonged to. It was a test of how big your head is, because you thought they all belonged to you.
Speaker 1: And my surprise, the majority were for you. I was very shocked, Tom. And we've asked you guys on our instagram on Facebook to write in and Jenny, you've collated the best. We haven't seen them yet.
Speaker 3: I did see you up in our Instagram begging for compliments. I thought, God is here? All right? Then I heard a rough week.
Speaker 1: I didn't notice that, and then I changed it to also criticisms and no, we.
Speaker 3: Didn't do that. Last night. I listened to me, I haven't read any of them, so Jenner, we got them all. God, we're hearing that later.
Speaker 1: What's the theme, Jenna? Oh you'll see okay great? Which Mitch later on All Right?
Speaker 3: Let's just kick off with my either just me?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Hit it?
Speaker 1: Here we go? Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Do you sometimes forget that the news isn't fictional?
Speaker 1: The news, I got to think this through.
Speaker 3: Absolutely fictional is like not true?
Speaker 1: Oh no?
Speaker 3: Do you sometimes forget that the news is actually real and like things that affect you. I'm literally I work in media. I'm surrounded by news cycle. I know what's happening, I watch it, I read it, and yet to this day, I forget that it still affects me. You know how during the whole coronavirus thing that was huge last week, especially the toilet paper panic buying and there was no toilet paper in the shops, I was seeing these stories being like, oh, that's mad and it's people pulling knives on each other trying to get toilet paper because there was such a shortage. People being tasted, yeah, people being tased.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: It was absolute madness, and I thought, gee, how about that. Huh went to the shops and I was like, oh, there's actually no toilet paper. Oh this affects me as well. I feel like I'm watching like a reality TV. I'm like, oh, this has been dramatized and I'm like, oh, no, this actually affects me.
Speaker 1: I thought you met like tsunami in Sydney's Lower East, like the poor bastards and all of a sudden your window gets taken out.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I think that's actually where it might come from, because I was a country kid and the so called national news was mostly just Sydney stuff. It was like, oh, you know, traffic jam on the M four, and I'm like, sucks to be them. I think I just got so used to the news not affecting me, like oh, Katie Perry's hearing two fight to drive, I can't go to that relevant in the country.
Speaker 1: Did they just give you the city feed?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we used to get the Sydney news. They used to have a half hour local news bulletin, but because they weren't very resourced and not much happens, let's be honest, it was all like like generic evergreen stuff like oh, don't forget to fence your pool, Like that's not exactly specific to my local town. In the middle of a lot of agriculture news, rain prices, damn levels. It again doesn't affect me. But to this day I forget that the new actually affects me. I was like, oh shit, there's no toilet paper, I could actually get coronavirus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I think this is just coming from a place of privilege. We're very privileged, so we just you know, when something's happening in Iran, we go poor Iran and then we go and drink how smoothie, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's different though, Like this is shit happening in my own backyard. I mean apparently Birdwood with where a lot of the riots are happening. That's from a local KMA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's my point. I'm sandwich between coronavirus in Macquarie Park someone just died and where you were God rest her Soult that's where we work. And then I live in Cronella and some last fifty year old man has it in Cronella.
Speaker 3: That's all right, You're in two hot spots, I mean two Corona howkspots. Yeah, wow, how are you feeling?
Speaker 1: Actually this ties me into my agent?
Speaker 3: Well let's not. Let's not piece around, go for it.
Speaker 1: What a perfect flow on. This has never happened before? Is it just me? Is it bad that I think I actually have coronavirus?
Speaker 3: It's not good.
Speaker 1: Hear me out, but I didn't want to say one that is great. I have power sanitizer, so I am going to quickly sanitizing my hands. This is power sanitizer for me. You can all sentatize it.
Speaker 3: Advanced technology cleaning spray dust. Though it's just.
Speaker 1: Air, it gets through the bacteria.
Speaker 3: They said, oh like in microphones and shit, if you put it on your skin, it won't do ship. Really, you may as well stand upon of a leaf blower. That's that's why I've you know, like keyboards and like crevices where you get dust and stuff that you can't really clean with a cloth. That's where you bring handed air. Like you wouldn't do it to yourself.
Speaker 1: Jenna, open your legs for a second, then you were meant to spray it.
Speaker 3: That would have been very That was very inappropriate. I think it's very disgusting to imply that Jenna's crack is never cleaned hard to get to.
Speaker 1: Well, do you guys care about how I am?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, what makes you think you have it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got a lot of the symptoms, like what and I'm like, we just said I'm in both of the hot spots I coronavirus is fine. If you're young and healthy, it can't affect you. You will have it. I could have it right now and pass it onto the two of you, and then in a week our immune system would have killed it and we'd be none the wiser.
Speaker 3: I like to think I've got a pretty kick ass the immune system. Bring it on, I say, yeah, you actually do you drink all those green smoothies I do?
Speaker 1: And gener exercises a lot.
Speaker 3: Missus Zimber again, I see, yeah.
Speaker 1: You've just canceled permanently.
Speaker 3: So what did you say to symptoms?
Speaker 1: So I've got like a real cough, which I've had for a while, as we know, that's nothing new. I'm sweating profusely, which again is nothing new. And I'm just in between the hot spots. And I woke up this morning had a really runny nose and googled it and that was a massive symptom, A sniffly, snuffy, running nose.
Speaker 3: I work up this morning and I had a really scratchy throat, and every time I coughed in the office, someone would go corona. And do you know what I did? Booked into a GP, and I went in the GP just goes. You cannot test on the Boris guy got a salt water and I left after like thirty seconds. So you want to hype or don't have it?
Speaker 1: Go for a swim Auburn Mouth.
Speaker 3: I was like, I think you can test for it though we just go. You cannot test.
Speaker 1: Really, you have to be able to test.
Speaker 3: How test exactly? That's what I thought. Yeah, No, I don't want.
Speaker 2: To google it.
Speaker 1: I make one joke about your legs. I don't know, well, you know what. I'm actually not being silly. I do think I might have it. Also, because my partner, Hayden, has had a cough horrendously for maybe two weeks. His mom now has it and his mum is wearing I woke up like at eleven because I worked till midnight, so I woke up at eleven. I stayed at his house and it was just his mum there in the kitchen cooking with a face mask on.
Speaker 3: Okay, and what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Shoes you have to put one on? So I had breakfast with a mask on. What did you put in these? I move it to the side. That's very weird the face mioks back up, that's what that you wanted me to do so.
Speaker 3: Essentially, you and all your loved ones you're preparing for death. Who are you going to leave your stuff to pass?
Speaker 1: I don't have an next of kin, no neither.
Speaker 3: I never know who to put on the form when they are.
Speaker 1: I could, I could put you?
Speaker 3: Why would you put me?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: I feel like you'd respect my wishes.
Speaker 3: Haven't You haven't spoke, We haven't spoken about this. I'm happy to be you next to kin. I'll tut him down now, I'm Mitchell.
Speaker 1: You can take you take my dog? Look after my dog?
Speaker 3: Wishes I've got.
Speaker 1: I've got some money in my bank account. You can have a lie?
Speaker 3: You do I know about that?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: You're in Sydney rent free?
Speaker 1: You're loaded, not rent free? You are where I am the definition of rent free. Okay?
Speaker 3: Well what else do I get? What are your wishes or.
Speaker 1: What are my wishes? Okay? Look after Hayden, make sure he's well looked after.
Speaker 3: And would you like to be buried? Or do I burn the bitch?
Speaker 1: Now burn me? Oh god, you'll need a big earn you just get one of those tubs from Chemis Square House on the top shelf.
Speaker 3: Just dump me in it like one of those semi trailers that have the petrol like that that transports it.
Speaker 1: And then I want you to mix my ashes into a soft serve machine and then just serve it to everyone at my wake.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can do at your wake. You won't be burnt yet, oh true.
Speaker 1: Open casket, and I want you to put me in a Kiss shirt represent the brand. And then I want you to play all my select interviews on Loop right away so people can hear what friends I was with all these stars. None of them will turn up, except for Lizzo because we both can.
Speaker 3: Are you really going to be that obsessed with your workplace? Beyond the grape? Am I spelling? Next of kin k I.
Speaker 1: M it is?
Speaker 2: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 6: If you don't, you're a tickhead.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Kiss, Mitch, you've mentioned a couple of times here on this show that the prizes you give away at nighttime are a little bit ordinary. Sometimes you have a game where the prize is ten cents, and you maybe don't get the glamorous prizes that other big shows might get.
Speaker 1: Ten cent Tuesday we do it every Tuesday night and last night I played toilet Rollette, the drama on the toilet rolls. I gave away toilet rolls.
Speaker 3: So you definitely don't have the resources to pull off those big surprise give backs that you know Ellen does. Now she makes someone's dream come true. Oh you're going to Disneyland. Oh you know you get these ten thousand dollars. You can't be doing those sorts of surprise give back some people in need.
Speaker 1: No definitely no budget and zero team members. It's just me. Yeah, so even if I wanted to organize it, I could get a Red Balloon gift card maybe, but that's all you're getting.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, you know that's nothing. This needs that. Like you do give away good shit, but nothing like life changing for someone who's doing it tough. And I think it's important to be self aware about your capacity when it comes to prises, unlike this news crew that's going viral for their very rubbish prize that they gave to someone whose house had been flooded or something. I've got the audio here, take a listen.
Speaker 4: The fire broke out at Mary's home on Mill Road and Clover Monday night and destroyed almost everything she held dear her daughter reached out to EBC thirteen about her extraordinary loss, and today Chief Meteorologist George Flicking Drew set out to break up per day.
Speaker 5: We have an umbrella and I have never actually signed one of these before. You have your own ABC thirteen umbrella. Okay, thanks to you bringing you sunshine on a rainy day.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if you've lost your house, you reach out to like a TV or radio station and they get back to you and say, yes, we'll come to your house. Can you be here at this time? In your mind you're thinking, oh my god, they've organized, you know, Scottie Cambe, they're going to do beir nodes for free, like they've organized a big brides. They show up with merchandise, bloody signed umbrella.
Speaker 1: They took roof over your head literally just like put this over her head. She'll be fine. So she got a house? No do you know?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: But she has an umbrella.
Speaker 3: Very true, poor counter blessings in that scenario.
Speaker 1: She's got something. All right, let's move on. I'm very excited for this segment.
Speaker 3: Because it's all about boosting your egg. I bet your it's the two of US's.
Speaker 1: Actually we did ask for criticisms too, not just complimentary.
Speaker 3: True. So this is which Mitch we're going to be doing. We get anonymous compliments this time it's come from our followers, a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: We have to guess is it a compliment for that Mitch or a compliment for this myth?
Speaker 1: Jenna has curated it. So she's got the DM, she's got the lett.
Speaker 3: Sorry, guys. Shorn from Short Sack replied to me, you're kidding.
Speaker 1: Ring Jenna.
Speaker 3: He's not ringing it, just says, hey, man, since she's straight, that's the preview.
Speaker 1: I just open it.
Speaker 3: Why am I freaking? It's been years? How many years it been? Since two thousand?
Speaker 1: Is also a real estate agent who gives a ship if very white DM to me, I burn my phone.
Speaker 3: You don't get it?
Speaker 1: What did he say? Tell read it? Hah hah.
Speaker 3: Thanks man. I'm a fan of your stuff. I think you're hilarious. Call me anytime. Oh my god, what a no, no, no, no play cool.
Speaker 1: That's very sweet of him.
Speaker 3: We're bro plate cool.
Speaker 1: Just two guys hanging out. Are you going to reply to him? All right?
Speaker 3: What do I say?
Speaker 1: Just say? Oh my god? From you? You have no idea. How much that means? Thank you so much. If you're ever in Sydney, let me know for bees or something. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's it bro.
Speaker 6: An open inspection.
Speaker 1: If you have any babysitter, Yeah, and be like, hey, any tips on the current current for real estate climate? Where should I invest?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Way, character, I do.
Speaker 3: Not need your advice. I'll get to that later.
Speaker 1: A let's do are you okay? Do you need a break?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Carry on anyway? What we say, we're going to take compliments to be your Yes.
Speaker 1: It's which, Mitch. So last time we did this it was employees at our company. H We've already done the setup, Jenna, why don't you start us with the first d.
Speaker 3: M Okay, if I have to so, only you know right who it's about.
Speaker 1: Yes, neither red.
Speaker 3: Are they going to be obvious?
Speaker 6: We have you have to one saying to be honest, we do what we're doing now.
Speaker 3: I'm not waiting just say when you want to.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go. Let's go. We've got the first one and I've got that buzzer standing by.
Speaker 2: We have to both choose, all right, Okay, freaking hilarious and relatable.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I think that has to be you.
Speaker 3: Well, it depends who it comes from, because if it's someone who.
Speaker 1: It's a housewife, it's you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: If it's someone who works hard, is an independent bitch, that's it's me.
Speaker 1: What's the head.
Speaker 3: If it's someone who is exceedingly rich and privileged, lives at home with their parents, and well.
Speaker 6: The handle is m underscore k unscore O'Brien.
Speaker 1: Oh it's for cooms and she's a housewife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go me correct, well done, don't hide me.
Speaker 1: I agree. I concur you are very relatable and you're very funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There you get a point for the fact that you got it right. But then so we're both tired, even though I won with the compliment. All right, keep going, Oh this one's good.
Speaker 2: I love how he has the same vocabulary in terms monology as a forty year old soccer mom in the best way possible.
Speaker 3: Clearly you that's obvious here. I've never said missing they said the same vocabulary as that. I was like, what are they going to compare me to? Yeah, I'm going to say that's me too.
Speaker 1: What would what would mine be that? What would my vocab be?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Well, if it was me, what would it be same vocab.
Speaker 3: As a a PG rated clown.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, isn't it?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: Next one?
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 3: You didn't?
Speaker 6: Well you just guess then that's right.
Speaker 3: You have to confirm it is God your sil to tell us. Okay, what imagine Andreia keep being like open the briefcase? Have you won fifty thousand dollars?
Speaker 6: That is del on ideal.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well he doesn't even get to go, oh my god, I want he's.
Speaker 6: In rehouse at the moment.
Speaker 1: Is actually what for?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I remember hearing it was just like exhaustion or something. Why do you just at Dubson's abuse.
Speaker 2: I think it's more than that because this is his third or fourth time in and the chase has been postponed.
Speaker 3: Really this is okay, Speaking of which, a little bit of a rewind to our coronavirus chat. How good does fourteen days in isolation setd be blessed? I'd be blessed with isolation for fourteen days the same?
Speaker 1: And you know what, apparently they just provide food and water and that all they have is Netflix on loop.
Speaker 3: Well that's all you need.
Speaker 1: It's all I do all my weekends. Anyway. Absolutely, you've got coronavirus com and cough into my mouth flows Jenna. Next, next one, I want one, by the way, it has to be me Odds or it's me Mitch.
Speaker 6: Why are you so petty?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Clearly you again? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Correct, So far I've got and also we've all gotten the guesses correct. So basically our listeners are ship at this game. Make it something that could be both like, oh, you've got great hair, yeah.
Speaker 6: Something en Oh, well, hear this one.
Speaker 2: I really want to hear from Mitch how he gets his hair so lush and shiny. I need to know what products he uses and whether there's a particular technique to get it.
Speaker 6: How the way it is? Please in capitals.
Speaker 3: Lush and shiny. Mine mine definitely doesn't have a shine to it because I don't use champoo.
Speaker 1: Nor does mine product. I use both of those things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I just use conditioner and argon oil.
Speaker 1: But your selling point will your point that people think when they look at you as your hair, you got long, lush's hair like a woman.
Speaker 3: What do you think they think when they look at you?
Speaker 1: Oh, just tan and fit, healthy, well quaffed. It has to be you.
Speaker 3: Well, they can't all be for me. I mean, I personally think that my hair is the best in the room.
Speaker 1: You could have mixed these up. This is terrible mixing.
Speaker 6: Okay, well you get you're getting combs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look him in yep, yeah, robbed me. Yes, oh shit, I'll take that. We'll both on three.
Speaker 3: All still yeah, neither it's got that correct.
Speaker 1: And I feel like such an egomaniac just listening to compliments of ourselves. So it's a coming across very you know. Yeah, I agree, indulgent, I agree, chuck a negative one in there, JJ.
Speaker 6: I love both of your receding Hell, this person's a joke.
Speaker 1: We don't have fucking receding hairlines. Beg your pardon.
Speaker 3: I very much do, and I'm glad they like it. Receding hellline, look at me, don't be stupid.
Speaker 1: Look at it now. I just thought that was your hairline, like the letter.
Speaker 3: M oh well, I don't know if it's receding. I just think it's it's just that's just how it is. That goes quite far back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have always had that hairline. It hasn't gone.
Speaker 3: Receding means that, it means that it's gradually yes.
Speaker 1: And mine isn't either. Mine's been the same for years. Well then it's for me, I reckon Mitch Coombs.
Speaker 6: She didn't specify.
Speaker 3: Why did you put it in there?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: This is a dog puska. Can we put this segment in Janice Jung?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, why not. I'm not saying it's your fault, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Technically it's Jenice go Alwright.
Speaker 6: Don't I think that's your fault?
Speaker 3: Can you bring up the can you bring up the Jenna's junk? Open it please? I think that belongs in Jennie Young. We haven't rummaged with your junk in a while.
Speaker 1: Now, we haven't, so we're gonna dump which megint Jena's.
Speaker 3: Junk exactly, New listeners, Jenna's junk is the bin where we throw all our ship segment ideas. Apparently we throw ones who've already done in there now and then Jenna, of course, because she's an absolute rat, she rummages through the junk and then brings them back to us like a little dog playing fetch.
Speaker 6: I like to think of myself more as a cockatial Jenna.
Speaker 3: You're what do cockatiels have to do with gathering rubbish?
Speaker 1: How is that at all a compliment to yourself?
Speaker 6: They go and gather things.
Speaker 1: I'll stop it officially.
Speaker 3: There enough, Well, anyway, we're putting it in Jenet junk, open it up.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 3: And it's in opened up? What else is in there? We haven't done Jennis junk in a while.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of junk in here.
Speaker 3: You know what, I think that we should have you got the opener? Actually we should. We should just do quick Jenna's junk so that this show doesn't end on that miserable note. Oh yes, genuinely, this is one of my favorite segments.
Speaker 1: We do all right, here we go, Jenna, jump poo. Let's take a peek at Jenna's junk? Shall we? All right?
Speaker 3: Jenna? What trash have you got for us this week? Our worst ideas?
Speaker 6: Oh, it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Sometimes our best Oh never.
Speaker 3: I disagree. It's not that they're bad ideas, it's more just when we think about it, gems, we put them in Jena's junk. If we think that's not really going to go anywhere. I don't have much to say about that. The ramt would last thirty seconds or less.
Speaker 1: What do you have?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: These are tragic?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Or do you wait till the public bathroom is empty until you you don't even know how to spell.
Speaker 3: That's not mine till you leave after doing a pooh? Wait what?
Speaker 1: I just replace that with until?
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Or do you wait until the public bathroom is empty until you leave after doing a poo?
Speaker 3: Wait what?
Speaker 1: It doesn't make smart? God? So you're this is mine quite clearly. You're in a public cubicle. There's someone next to you and someone who's you've clearly heard them walk in. You're doing a pool, and I don't want to walk out while they're there so they can go. I've seen who smells it, delta. I just want I want to just leave.
Speaker 3: It's like a standoff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to walk out and no one know that that was me because someone walked in and saw me washing my hands. I go, that stinks, But I have no evidence on this man, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I like to actually do that when I'm getting If I'm in one of the bathroom cubicles at work getting changed to go to the gym, it takes.
Speaker 1: Me a while.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, just procrastinate so much on them getting changed, But I often hear people go in there to do a turn and I obviously smell it, and they I can tell that they're just piercing around, waiting for me to leave first. But I'm like, I've only changed my shirt, mate, Yeah, you're going to be here a while. And eventually they give up and they make the procedure at the base and so quick they wash their hands, they drive them out. They don't want me to spot yeah, the one who made the rank stench in the men's room.
Speaker 1: People are very out and proud with their noises. I was in the bathroom the other day and it sounded like it was on a soundboard, the sounds that were coming out of this man's ass.
Speaker 4: Who.
Speaker 3: I don't like it when people talk openly about their bowle movements. Like if people come into the bathroom and they see me come out of a cubicle, I've just done a dumb I don't care. But people who are in the office go right, and I hate that. I don't want to know what you're doing. If I find out by being in the room, whatever, but don't tell everyone.
Speaker 1: See this was a great gym. It started an awesome conversation, So that should have been out of the gut diving again, got down to the being.
Speaker 3: Jamay, here we go clearly not lasting long? Doesn't faith you.
Speaker 6: Have you never curtsied? When are you meant to?
Speaker 2: This is you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one of mine. I think I might have been watching, Oh this was a while ago. I put this in the junket. I think I might have been Princess Diary and I thought someone curtsy and I was like, I've never done that, And I'm like, when is it appropriate other than greeting royalty to like curtsy?
Speaker 1: You know, like men don't curtsy?
Speaker 3: I know, but you know what I mean. Deal, it's like doing a small little Japanese bow or whatever. But same goes through when you meant to curtsey Jenna, you know that's a good question and like full on like pulling the side of your dress out, yeah, and like you know, bending your knees a little bit, I mean, like your majesty sort of ship.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure June Dally, when she was alive, of course, would have taught you, Jenna, how to how to curtsy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, during our course when we had to receive our certificates, we curtsey in front of her.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go, so in front of someone with power and someone who's alive quite cooly. All right, back to the being Jenna fail.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Or have you never seen a snake?
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 3: I never seen a snake.
Speaker 1: I've never seen one.
Speaker 3: City boys, I tell you one off with a shovel, beheaded it and then it kept slithering. I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: How do they with that? Headwell already afterwards made a belt out of it. Course, I've never seen a snake in my life. At a zoo, sure, but never in the wild.
Speaker 3: You would absolutely lose your ship if you saw one. Then I would kick it so hard I wouldn't have no Apparently you're meant to. Apparently they're scared too, You're meant to, like they I know this because of the Bindie Iwin song. You meant to stamp your feet so you can hear you. If it knows you're there, it won't come near you.
Speaker 1: Can you sing it? How's it go?
Speaker 3: Just bring it up on YouTube. I'm sure Bindio Irwin copy isn't Copyrighteddio one has a song. Yeah, it's about it's about just look up Indio and snake in the grass. It's like don't, don't. Don't stamp your feet, so don't, don't. He can hear you, don't, don't.
Speaker 1: How do they go on the chart?
Speaker 3: You welcome near you? I don't know. Have you found it?
Speaker 1: She's an infant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's a smart Go to the chorus.
Speaker 1: I remember this, she's doing the dance moves.
Speaker 3: Go to the chorus. We don't need all this ship.
Speaker 1: She was so fine before she was a Christian and SI, I get it, asked Steve's in this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So basically, apparently, if you see a snake, just like, make noise because it'll piss off. I don't know. They never tried, though.
Speaker 1: This is from Bindia and Vivo four hundred got more than Oh she's diving back in nice and quick.
Speaker 6: Oh can they get any worse? Is traveling with smokers?
Speaker 3: The worse that was me? I agree, though I don't know if I have the same pent up rage that I had at the time when I put it in Jenice Young. But I was going back home a seven hour drive and somehow it turned into like a nine hour drive because one of my friends hits a smoker every twenty minutes. It was can I have a fag?
Speaker 4: Dear.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, mate, But then in hindsight, I'm actually not that mad about it because I wrote it down at the time, being like, I'm gonna talk about it on my podcast. Oh fucking furious. But no, it was very inconvenient.
Speaker 1: But well, it doesn't matter if smoke's in that car anymore. It's a holden. It's a depreciating asset.
Speaker 3: Issues good pissed off am I that my parents are like, it's an investment, mate, you put to you put a monthly payment on that ship. That will absolutely suck your bank account drive for five years. But once once you own it, oh, you'll be able to sell it. You know, you'll be You'll be asset rich. That holden won't be worth fucking I don't.
Speaker 1: They just crashed. I feel sorry for you. That's awful as a country boy to a hold in, such a symbol of freedom and hope in the city. Now it's just worth probably better off buying a pizza. Really, yeah, sorry, dive back in. Sorry, that's the wrong one. Don't act so exhausted.
Speaker 6: Have secret shoppers made you paranoid?
Speaker 3: That's me again. I contributed so much junk you must think highly of you're talking. Well, I had a secret shopper come through the dry I do it McDonald's when I worked there back in the day. And I'm still furious about it because you know you've got the little head piece. Yeah, yeah, you can talk internally as well as through the speaker. I was buzzing my manager Andrea for like an hour. Andrea, I'm out of receipt paper. She did not bring me any receipt paper because it's in the manager's safe or whatever. I couldn't get to the fucking receipt paper. A secret shopper came through and did you know no, because it's a secret, how much they acting with no?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: And I, as you'd expect, did a fucking awesome job, like I nailed everything. And then he goes, can I have a receipt mate? And I'm like, sorry, we're out of receipt paper, and he goes, okay, thank you, drives through, and then there's a noticeboard in the crew room. I came back for the next shift, there's my secret shopper review and fucking Andrea has put a sad face sticker next to the fact there was no receipt paper. Little meek Mitch who did not have even a slight backbone back then went to the office and said, fuck you, Andrea, I nailed that secret shop. But I've been telling you all day anyway, I'm still I'm just mad you don't work, and you guys had nothing else to add, so clearly it belonged in the junk. There's not much to say, though.
Speaker 1: I guess I used to work at Cole's and you cannot.
Speaker 3: Sorry, You're right, maybe you should go back to Cole's.
Speaker 1: It's not for you, mate, Okay, we should end the show. I can do this, but I can play this though. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Can I press the buttons next week on the show and we'll see if I make a stuff up? And I'm not overly confident, being like I bet I won't. I'd actually been curious to know. I haven't touched the panel in so long.
Speaker 1: Do you want to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it?
Speaker 1: Okay, why not?
Speaker 3: You can? I make fun of you for like making stuff us, but for all I know, it could be exceedingly difficult. I've never used that panel, so.
Speaker 1: I'm not live, so I'm not putting in half the air like the amount of focus.
Speaker 3: It's just up to me. To edit later we recorded on the cloud. Anyway, Thanks for listening once again, because I'm so sorry for this show our work.
Speaker 1: Head to our social far couple of mitches and you can follow us.
Speaker 3: That's all please do. Videos will be making a comeback now that my hand has begun here.
Speaker 1: You've been really lacking in that department.
Speaker 3: Yep, I'm injured. What do you want to do?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But what else?
Speaker 1: You can still use your hair?
Speaker 3: You know there's another video editor in the room. Has she stepped up and offered to edit?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: True, Jenna, all you're doing is Jones. You're the man are launching their world famous. Isn't that? Jones is going to sing an old song? Right?
Speaker 3: All she does is come on our podcast to tell us how terrible our podcast.
Speaker 1: Jenna, Yep, that's what I do in your work. Yeah, we'll be back next.
Speaker 3: So we make her readout compliments.
Speaker 1: We're the biggest nascissists I've ever made.
Speaker 3: That again, not my idea, No no one either, that's yours.
Speaker 1: That's on your which Mitch.
Speaker 3: Will never return. I thought we were doing coughing fit Chicken could have made a Corona virus themed show. You call the DP and say Hello, I think I have a.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. We do that next week.
Speaker 3: No, I've already given away the idea. We'll do a coving fit Chicken, send us the Jessins, that couple of mitches and hit us.
Speaker 1: Up with me. What do you want? I reckon next week? We should do and is it just you? We haven't done one in a while. It's where we get a guest on the show, and it's a guest Didjim that's something that's on your mind and we will get you on the air. We had Georgia last time.
Speaker 3: This was great, Georgie, Georgie.
Speaker 1: The video is up on the Instagram if you want to go watch it now, but send us a DM with your is it just you? And we'll get you on the show.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to hear what's got other people fed up or or they're loving.
Speaker 1: The bed run out? See what would you have done in that scenario? I just replayed it.
Speaker 3: I would have looked at how much I had left faded it down while we were talking, and then brought it back up and also not spoken about it. But that's it doesn't matter. Thanks for listening, guys. Look'd you get next week? By just don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app. All right, welcome to ADD Brief, brilliant. This is our secret segment. We call it a d D brief because we go off track. You know what, add people like they can't focus. I've been diagnosed. I'm just highly suspicious of you, of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think I want on the spectrum.
Speaker 3: That's completely difficult.
Speaker 1: You what were you insinuating?
Speaker 3: Well, you weren't paying attention, so exhibit A.
Speaker 1: It's just I'm trying to focus. You'll have this problem next week.
Speaker 3: Focus on.
Speaker 1: Try and find nothing I can't tell you.
Speaker 3: Oh no, don't. We haven't got much, so we haven't got long left of this show.
Speaker 1: I'm especially considering I've got corona.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Can you just let me finish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: Add Brief is a secret segment. On the end, we trick people that are listening, because this tends to be where we get a little bit ott and I'm hoping that people who aren't good with technology, like them the Memoris or Jesus my next door neighbor Joanne. So I still think I'm pure.
Speaker 1: They're coming into tweets.
Speaker 3: Sorry I had to interrupt we hope to trick them out of listening, and then we go rogue.
Speaker 1: It's also where we activate live tweets. I haven't turned them on, but I think they've been on all show, which is odd, but yeah, they're on. You can tweet us at thirteen one. No, I don't know why I said that. Just tweet us at a couple of mitches and well we'll play it is that easy. We'll give your shit. Why are you standing up? You make me very anxious? You feel where are you going? You're done?
Speaker 3: I just fucking can't this week? Why I can't?
Speaker 1: The tweets are real? With your broken wrist, I'm exhausted.
Speaker 3: Can you know what I have to do this weekend?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I have to rest up. Actually sorry, I'll sit back down. Yeah, please, I need your advice. Yeah. I'm going back to the school that I studied at, the radio school. They've asked me to come back and teach a social media class. What the fuck am I going to wear as a teacher. I want to be a cool, relaxed teacher where I'm like my flannel and jeans or do I have a buttoner? Put my glasses on?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, you want to be relatable because you want them to see themselves in you.
Speaker 3: True, they'll see right through me. I trying to look professon And you.
Speaker 1: Know what, I hate to sound wanky, but some of them will follow you. We were at Marti Gras on the weekend. We probably should dicuss this. We were at Marti Gras someone last weekend. Last weekend. Yeah sorry, And I saw someone come up to you walking in the parade. Absolutely Braless tits out, tassels on her nips and I love you so much, baby, I live for you. I love you. She's like, no worries. Dole pulls out of cigarette, just burnt like light. It smokes it like you have fans everywhere else you did. So someone in this school probably most likely follows you, So don't pretend to be someone you're not.
Speaker 3: You can hope they don't, because they'll get up there talking about like, oh, here's the dudes and don'ts of social media, even though I'm a fucking grotto.
Speaker 1: Oh no, okay, So let's roll play ready, Please welcome Mitchell Curmbs the guest.
Speaker 3: Literally that the person that's going to be introducing me is my old teacher, Jess Campinario, who has the most pleasant new theater voice you've ever heard. I want her to narrate my life, okay, always, so Genner will.
Speaker 1: Ask Mitch questions and see your response. Oh, I'm Jess Campinario. Please welcome guess lecture for the day, Mitchell, because.
Speaker 3: In that case, I would just nod at the crowd, the crowd of like ten peoples, and then I'd hope that she keeps talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, Mitchell, Mitch studied here way back when.
Speaker 3: Seventeen.
Speaker 1: I think it was oh wow, yeah, incredible, and you have You've done so much in that time. You had a terrible podcast which I didn't enjoy. Not my cup of I think it was water or something. It was an awful show that I did not enjoy. You had a guest on there once, a boy, but he was phenomenal, But other than that, the show was wrifle. You've worked at many stations, JOYFM, the gay station, You've worked at Kiss, You've worked at WSFM.
Speaker 3: Pardon me, I've not worked at WSFM.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Not in front of the student, please, And now he's coming back and blessing us. I'm sure you've seen his videos online on TikTok. He has impersonated Lisa Wilkinson. He is a true giggle and a half. So I'm now got We're blessed to have you here, Mitchell. I'm now going to open up to the floor for some questions before we begin the social seminar. Yes, jend Jenna, Hi.
Speaker 2: What advice would you give to aspiring social media specialists?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Mate, you're going to have a lot of people telling you how quick it is to make videos? Mate, can you just make a quick video? Should be quick, even though it could be upwards of an hour and a half. People who don't edit videos think they're really easy to make. Just get used to that, Dullan, There's gonna be a lot of that. See this RSI hand of mine that's shaking.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mitchell, you need to put us a knife down. Thank you, Thank you all right, next question, that's good. You'd actually very well know that was You will be funny and I actually think you'd be a great teacher. You'll get frustrated with the poor fark so like that'll be I reckon if one of them screws up, you'll be like, no, your fucking dickhead. You'd be rude to them.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would be. What makes you think that you're rude to general? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Butriend?
Speaker 3: Well, good luck?
Speaker 1: Are they paying you?
Speaker 3: Oh my word, they're paying me how much?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I can't tell you. I'm not going to go in a detail. Really no, anyway, Like I say, I've got a PowerPoint to finish off. Sorry, and I just can't be bothered with this down effect. I'll leave you to it.
Speaker 1: That was just Campinaro. She just tweeted. I'm paying him one hundred dollars a day. She said, that's a ward rate you'd be lucky to get.
Speaker 3: They've already booked a second lecture.
Speaker 1: Hope, they haven't even had the Can you sit down? You're not going anywhere I am. Where are you going? Why?
Speaker 3: It's too much?
Speaker 1: Fair enough? That's fine. Jenner and I are going to play ship time for toilet roll, all right.
Speaker 6: I wish I could go in a.
Speaker 1: High demand Jenner. Give that wheel a spin, thanks, Jenna, well done. Okay, but Lucy on the line. Lucy's landed on number sixty one six roles. Congratulations of Purell's finest three play. We'll send that out. You don't have to use the beach towel that you've been using for the last month from Cotton.
Speaker 3: On this that's so dumb. It's funny, how like he makes jokes about me being the mental one because I am so open about seeing a therapist and you know, having issues. You're literally talking to yourself. Look in the mirror, fat though you're insane. Are you actually going yeah, that you're insane? Fat so fellow insane person.
Speaker 1: Very true. At least I've got you. Yeah, Oh, Jennet, you're not getting out of this scot for you. The weirdest one of us all leaves alone with the Siamese fighting fish.
Speaker 6: Yes, seven nights a week, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Three of us are so fucked up.
Speaker 3: I only hang with other people who are fucked up.
Speaker 1: Very true.
Speaker 3: I don't hang out with any neurotypical.
Speaker 1: Neurotypical. I watched that beautiful series on Netflix called Atypical about the boy with autism.
Speaker 3: It's I cried, Yeah, what did you cry?
Speaker 1: It just his life wh stuff. That's a beautiful story. Shouldn't be tough for him, but some moral story people make it tough for him.
Speaker 3: He seems quite fine with his own little world.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, could agree more. It's Jess Campinari can't wait to have you Mitch.
Speaker 3: Jess Campinardo. You know, she actually emailed me, Jess, and she said, could you put me in touch with someone at Kiss? She wanted to meet me to introduce them.
Speaker 4: No, no you?
Speaker 3: So I did, and I wrote in the email, Jess Campinaro, my former afters teacher and current fairy godmother was hoping to get in touch with you.
Speaker 1: Funny.
Speaker 3: They both replied and did not acknowledge that I introduced her as my fairy godmother. I was like, am I that weird that people just come to accept that I say stupid shit like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did that the other day too, I called.
Speaker 3: Her my fairy godmother. Well that's a weird work email.
Speaker 1: I did that the other day someone a record label person I was trying to book a celeb and I emailed them and they just followed me on Instagram and I was like, hi, you know, Instagram pal, thank you for helping me with this artist. And then and then she replied back being like, h question mark, question my question mark? And I was like we both follow it to an Instagram show. Oh yes, I forgot. It was just the worst band forever can zip into the microphone, please.
Speaker 3: Getting everything ready so I can make a quick exit. Do you realize how many? Speaking of which, do you realize how many of your work emails I get?
Speaker 1: You get some confidential ones too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got you in big trouble, didn't I When one of the promotions girls here at Kids, was like, Mitch, did you give away those movie tickets that I alloc hated for the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But she sent the email to me and I remember seeing it. It was like, Hi, Mitch, I've got these movie tickets for event Cinemas to give away on your show. And I thought, that's weird. Just deleted it. And then I'm like, in hindsight, I probably should have let her know.
Speaker 1: Because I got a call and she's like, I listened to three hours to edit, I couldn't find the ticket. I'm like, you haven't told me, bitch.
Speaker 3: And she sent it to you, and I didn't even bother to correct her. All forward it to you, and I just went, oh, that's weird.
Speaker 1: These days, I just know I get an email, you just fall it straight through. You don't even give me any clarification. You just filmed straight through.
Speaker 3: And what do you get weekend Social plans. Yeah, video requests.
Speaker 1: I once got a weird one from you way back in the day that was meant to be like a bit of a scold, but it was fear. It wasn't for me.
Speaker 2: What was it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was just like this needs to be re edited and fixed. I don't do any of that stuff. People do that for me, so it clearly wasn't for me.
Speaker 3: You don't know the skill set I.
Speaker 1: Could edit a video, Oh, just a bit of sneeping and cutting.
Speaker 3: We all have iMovie so you know what Jenna did what she came for a job interview at this startup social media company that we worked for. That's where we first met, and she lied in the interview and said that she could edit videos, and then just watched YouTube tutorials all weekend so that by Monday she got the job. Really, by Monday she'd know how to do it. And I remember saying to Talisha, my Schneity Committee co host, who also worked at this business. I remember saying to her, this girl can't fucking edit for shit. This is why if they hired her. Because I wanted to be an editor as well. I had a different job within the company at the time, and I wanted to start working as an editor. I was like, why they hired this fucking and then I found out that she was self taught in forty eight hours, and I was like, oh my god, she's extraordinary Jenna, And now she's really she's a fucking weird's like better than me? Go on.
Speaker 1: I remember the other night I interviewed Sam Smith and the audio was given to me on like it was set for television, so it was a weird file and I was like, I spent me an hour and a half.
Speaker 3: He called me, he goes, have you what's an m PREG file? I was like, that's pawn m preg like fan Fix and Harry Potter where Malforg gives birth. Weird, not what I have do, not what I said.
Speaker 1: It was an MXC file and you were like, No, ham Dale and I'm over with a friend. We're doing yoga, So I'm great. So I called Jenna. She like, no, worries kimpossible?
Speaker 5: Did it?
Speaker 1: Literally sends it back done in thirty seconds, superstar.
Speaker 3: Oh Jenna saved the day.
Speaker 1: Not really she tried to, but gin Actually.
Speaker 3: Jenna's looking at me like this is untrue.
Speaker 6: No, can I tell the truth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I asked you.
Speaker 6: She said it over like no reply.
Speaker 1: You know what. I had to ask the interview because I couldn't get it too, but I should send it to Jenna.
Speaker 3: Did you get it to her eventually?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The next night?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I have good chat with him?
Speaker 1: Right him?
Speaker 3: Then you said good chat with him?
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't, I said them.
Speaker 3: I was really I could be okay, you'll cut.
Speaker 1: You won't anything but that so you don't sound like a right for r S.
Speaker 3: I baby, I can't hit it, so sorry.
Speaker 1: This will be what's her name? Lim Cavanossi, the teacher afters Lin. Now, when you approach camp Jes Campinari, when you approach me, do not shake his hand or give him a.
Speaker 3: Higher my right hands all good to go, that's the one you shake. But Corona seas and you meant to pat on the back now I meant to pat on the back. Yeah, that you know they recommend you don't handshake, especially grossly unclean people like you.
Speaker 1: It's so good to meet you. Slap me on the b B bro.
Speaker 3: You know who you know who always tries to do the bloody backslap bo Ryan?
Speaker 1: Oh he does.
Speaker 3: He comes up to me goes, how are you and like hold then out and then you do the whole man shake thing where you grab a chance and then it's like, oh, fucking killing over, try and do a man shake, because there's people here don't.
Speaker 1: So we're going to go up and we're going to try and man shake.
Speaker 3: Tell people what you think.
Speaker 4: Ready.
Speaker 1: Shoulders, pussy juice, pussy juice.
Speaker 3: Straight men don't walk that far. Pathetic person, I don't.
Speaker 6: I have no idea what just I'm this is horrendous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god, oh see, I just screwed it up because after it sometimes you go for the grab and then the slide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then the fifth month right, man shakes the too much apparrently you there at each other's elbows. You never miss.
Speaker 1: Gay people just target it so much easier. My god.
Speaker 3: This is how I greeted every I'm doing it to Jenna, not you, your sweaty pigad. This is how I greeted every single person a slight acquaintance, couldn't even remember their name. I was like, I've had a conversation with you in the smoke as eliot ark. I'd just be like, oh my god, I'd be money. What you look amazing.
Speaker 1: What you two? Yeah, God, our Marti Grass are very different. The parade ended at nine point forty. I was in bed with an expected the only thing expects. I was in bed by ten fifteen.
Speaker 3: So you didn't go to the Dandy.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't go the We didn't make it. You were right, went home cheez burger, fell straight asleep and I am still sore.
Speaker 3: Really, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I had to go get a media almost time massage the next day, a hot starch.
Speaker 3: Do you know how to find out on the iPhone how many steps you've taken on a day. Yeah, I'd love to know how many steps I took on Martin gar because fuck, what a heart to look for you. Yeah, all the way down Oxford Street, all the way back up to George three where pook doorf is on foot, and after the parade doing the choreography, my bung dress was literally throbbing. I've never it's throughout the whole ordeal with my wreath's injury, It's never been that much pain. I shouldn't have gone to Marnigras, but it was like whole thing. I was like fuck, And then I'm walking back to Poofdorf and then a couple of drinks in, couldn't feel it anymore. Go good, goll good. What did you bother with Mardi Gras, Jenna? I watched it on TV the pray did you raisory beans in hand? Yes? Indeed, think of the children.
Speaker 6: I was waiting to see your float. Nothing, but I did see that one over there.
Speaker 1: The twenty ninth, wasn't it?
Speaker 3: M Yes, yeah, twenty ninth.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the day before, just for you know, so you can average it out the twenty eight if you did seven, nine hundred and sixty five, ye, the day after you did eleven thousand, seven hundred and thirty seven. Marti Gras, you did twenty thousand, one hundred and one steps.
Speaker 3: Fucking hell? What I would have done more than you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Whoa, I'm looking at this graph of how many steps I've taken. Marti Gras is so high. Yeah, holy shit, it.
Speaker 1: Looks like my blood sugar count. Okay, let's go to hell go a week. Oh oh oh, hold on, this is hilarious. So my graph looks exactly the same as yours. Massive bump, right, except my bump obviously is average different. I did eleven thousand steps, but it's still that's a normal day for me. Day before I did three thousand steps.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't do much ex don't you.
Speaker 1: One day I did one thousand steps. I never would have guessed. Not funny a lot of you. I'll tell Amanda Keller we're with the same management company and she will not be happy.
Speaker 3: Are you really?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: Both represented by the same people.
Speaker 3: Clearly they're they're throwing a few more good gigs her way. Okay, we've got an opening for a Dancing with the Stars host. Do we give it to mitchu Ridden.
Speaker 1: I actually went for a meeting. I can't say too much with a production company other.
Speaker 3: Day, except we're reviving Biggs Loser. We think it's my joke. Oh sorry. You know what's funny though, I never used to make fat jokes at your expense until we started this podcast and they just started flowing. I don't even think they're fine. It is so easy.
Speaker 1: Fat, that's like one of these.
Speaker 3: I think it's because you own it that I feel like I should do it. If it was you to me straight up bullying, I just targeted you, or you didn't like it.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness me.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you're welcome to bully me. I want to find a floor.
Speaker 1: Go I don't want to find one, now, go on, actually don't have many.
Speaker 3: Go On, you can find one.
Speaker 1: You pointed out the a sheoting hairline. Yeah, now I notice it.
Speaker 3: That's the problem, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I feel awful.
Speaker 3: Why I'm okay, I just admitted it myself.
Speaker 1: Take it.
Speaker 3: Find another floor.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like doing this at all. Your wrist is bad.
Speaker 3: That's not a floor. That's a fact.
Speaker 1: You've got some growth on your neck, some hair you need to shave.
Speaker 3: Coming from you. Bro, look at that. This just looks good. That sparse message of things.
Speaker 1: This looks good.
Speaker 3: I feel like I shouldn't have it shouldn't been this hard. Like I just want to know, like what you should target me for a floor because I make fast.
Speaker 1: You just you pull out you. I don't know, I don't know. I don't like it.
Speaker 3: My voice is very annoying.
Speaker 1: That it's not I like your voice. Thank you, selling point.
Speaker 3: People on TikTok have been writing you have such a sue voice, and I was like, really, I've always been I've always thought it was quiet.
Speaker 1: I do need to meditate, app to meditate before I sleep because I finished work at one am, and my brain's always going. So I finished the show and the guy has no soothing voice. He's like, all right, breathe in now.
Speaker 3: You can I be any good of that?
Speaker 1: That's what I was just gonna say. I would slip my throat if you were my meditator.
Speaker 3: Find some meditation music, Dylan, take a deep breath in.
Speaker 1: No, too fucking quick, they breathe out. Do you mind if I light it up? Well yet?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Why have you decided this show that I'm a smoker?
Speaker 1: Fits in this? Last time I used this is when we went inside your brain.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right, all right, So this is okay, turn it off. This is you getting into bed to set the scene and you turned me on the on the ograp the meditation app. Welcome to now, I won't to do the accidents that again? Welcome Do you want me to be? Oh God, I've got a bit of a throat. I've got a corona throat this week.
Speaker 1: So I'm on my phone. So I'm just I'm leaving work, making a few walking home. I'm walking home from work. I'm liveing a sketchy neighborhood. One am. I'm listening to it chance, I'm sunny. Everybody ah, and then all of a sudden I get into bed, it starts. Meditator.
Speaker 3: Thanks for choosing this meditation app. It can often be hard trying to switch our brains off when it still feels like it's thrownning in a million miles an hour. All the thoughts from the day that's gone still circulating in your mind. And that's okay. You're going to acknowledge that your mind is thrifted and then bring it back to the present moment. Breathe in, breathe out. Notice the breath as it enters your nostrils and exits your mouth. Notice your stomach rising, Notice the KFC grease dripping from your brow? Relaxing or what?
Speaker 1: Sorry about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was good?
Speaker 2: So soon?
Speaker 5: Thing on?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Just don't ask him to use the letter S. That's the where I come on. Stuck, stop stressing, doing a hello, Thank you for thank you for choosing this meditation app to coax you into your gentle plumber. I'm at about truth from Outboard of Australia and the a b C chair Woman a E O C EO B D Firth. We're going to begin by strengthening your mind. I'm going to do this through the power of listening to your breath, escaping your mouth, I mean your nose. In this month's edition of Itemagazine, we're doing a super special fixed page thread.
Speaker 1: Silence are silly thoughts, siphon gladness.
Speaker 3: And now as we begin to defend to the land of nod, clothe your eyes. Imagine a lake trickling through your mind. Place your worries upon the lead, trickling down the stream, fear ly floating by. Please if your worry on top of it, and watch it float away.
Speaker 1: For example, I'm imagining Joe hilt Brand lying on a leaf. If I watch him fail.
Speaker 3: Down my arth writeth floating away.
Speaker 1: My accompment basil Stephens fitting upon us said, gum leave floating down the great Australian bite.
Speaker 3: Carry packer on a leaf.
Speaker 1: It need to be quite a big leaf from a bark tree, baby an oak EKLYPTI.
Speaker 3: Running out of red lipstick, put one of my primary confern Put that on a leaf and let it float away.
Speaker 1: If I drift off to sleep a boatock without ditch, that would really ruin in my life.
Speaker 3: The bottle Blonde is no longer sticking to my gray hair. That's the concern. Will I have to aid gracefully and get gray hair or will I embrace the move colored hair that's so many women in my age hair. I might a boucher from out Fire with Australia. You are now afleep because I said, though, oh, well done. Did you fucking see her by the way she was at mineograph?
Speaker 1: I said that to you this literally hold on, so this is this is what was happening. Ready, let me set the scene. So you and I were on the float and then hold on? What can I get? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah. We were on the float and then all of a sudden, literally so we were walking.
Speaker 3: You can't play too much of that, get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll just imagine that's still playing and then it's so loud, like it's just deafening.
Speaker 3: Oh my ears is still a bit muted.
Speaker 1: Same, yeah, what is with that? We were right because the float had.
Speaker 3: Its keeps playing the music through theut you'd know how.
Speaker 1: And then you and I are sort of like ten meters apart. I looked to the VIP stand. I see the CEO of Quantas because he's a game and two Alan Joyce He's there hugging up to some you know, Filipino twink and I went nice, and then all of a sudden, I turned to my right, Ite Buttrose is just standing there. You know in the movies front.
Speaker 3: She's not cheering, she's not shouting. She did examining with a gentle smile in her old faith.
Speaker 1: It was almost like I had tunnel vision where everyone else disappeared and all I saw was Ida Buto.
Speaker 3: I was like, it was like there was atlight on her. It wasn't fucking but you're like, yes, like it's Eider Butcher.
Speaker 1: She went, what am I? There's Ida Buttrose and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, she's going one hundreds then here with can't.
Speaker 1: Tried? Do you like stupid love? Quickly thoughts on the songs. I know you're a Gaga love it?
Speaker 3: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for I've been listening.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't say this, but I've been listening to the leaked version for weeks. So I was very keen. I was one of the Gaga fans. One of my friends is a massive Gaga fan. They sent me the drop box link to the leaked version just did on my Apple Music like months.
Speaker 1: How long was it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: How long of the song did you have?
Speaker 3: SimPE No, it's it was exactly the same as the one that she really the whole song, nothing's different, but you had the whole song was leaked. I'm not even kidding, the whole fucking song it was. It's exactly the same. I even did my little editing thing put them both on top of each other on different tracks and an editing sequence. They're exactly the same. Shit me dead?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: And So I've known the song for ages and I was really keen to see the reaction of the GP as we call them on Twitter, the general public. Yeah they I've not actually heard one some bad word about it. I think it's the best lead single that she's had in a long time.
Speaker 1: I agree. A lot of flak for that music video though, why, a lot of people being like it's shit.
Speaker 3: I mean, I did think more would happen, but very impressive. It was shot on on iPhone.
Speaker 1: Oh I know you sh'd be making so much money from that, Go Gaga.
Speaker 3: I imagine if it were shot on a motor Rolls or some shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah Galaxy, the Sam sung I was just about to say, the exact same phone I'm just too good. That's just one thing. You one step ahead of me.
Speaker 3: It's because I take my eighty dy medication. Me my brain a bit faster than yours.
Speaker 1: My brain is really slow. I haven't been doing my mind games. Should we have?
Speaker 3: You not been doing your memory game?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: And this is so funny. The receptionist who works at the brain Clinic loves the podcast. What she listens. What's her name, Kate, Kate Wilkins or Hawkins Kate.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't make it, she is. She would have tuned out of the bloody eyed Butcher's impressions.
Speaker 1: Oh god, she would have given up. She loved it when I walk studly view you in five save bliand's and I was like, happening, very funny, it was very cute. Anyway, we should get out of here.
Speaker 3: We should get out of here. Thanks for listening to ad dB began and putting up with I should say, do we play this at the end of the very end? We've done eighteen shaves? Mate, I forget do we do it? Are you suggesting we do a cold finish?
Speaker 2: We can do that?
Speaker 6: And why did you ask?
Speaker 3: Oh? I always think that's a sleeping bag. Anyway, bring the music back. If you want to make that, you make the decision. You'll put the buttons this week.
Speaker 1: I've got another. I got your two options for a records, right, she's this option two that's more classic.
Speaker 3: We should go guys, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: You know what that sounds like? Ready, an angry death person who comes to the house and someone's died, right, and they can't solve the crime, and they've put the corpse in the body bag and they've gone shit, I don't think we'll ever solved this one. Just rip up the zipper on the body bag.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what that sounds like. They're into the show.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a scene of sv you right. You see this concerned single mother who's been through shit and the detectives keep pushing her to talk about her trauma. There's a shot of her opening the medicine cabinet, and then the shot of Olivia Benson getting a phone call and going person, how long? And then it just jump cuts to that her being put in a body bag.
Speaker 1: Like that. Yeah, you're well done? All right, back next week anyway.
Speaker 3: If if you're listening on Ourheart Radio or Spotify, don't forget hit the follow buttons. You don't miss a second of this bullshit.
Speaker 1: Oh we got a review. It was so sweet, it was I love this show. I find the boys so funny. It's so engaging. It's so much fun. I listen to it every night before I sleep. I'm eleven. Oh the poor kid, it's just not how she should being educated.
Speaker 3: She's just we must really deter her from getting to her twenties. I know right, she's thinking, is that? What the fuck it is?
Speaker 1: We've hit rock bottom anyway, guys, we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: You've hit rock anyway.
Speaker 1: We both all right?
Speaker 3: Guys, leave review. If you're listening in Apple podcast, bye bye.
Speaker 1: No joke that it just ended? See what would you do? You would have done that thing? I'd have to play it again. How often does it end just and it only it's for a minute.
Speaker 3: How often did this happen?
Speaker 1: Not often, because I'm normally looping it. I'm not really doing what you said. Yeah, but not today. It's an after I'm having a relax.
Speaker 3: If iView I would have actually extended it, made it longer, so that doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: I can't edit that. That's your thing in the back end what.
Speaker 3: Do you mean you can't edit it?
Speaker 1: We had on you just been I don't know how it works. See you next week, guys.
Speaker 3: Bye, Thank you guys for listening.
Speaker 1: By bye. Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Don't forget to subscribe and leave of you on your podcast app