Speaker 1: People do some weird shit. Television legend Carrie Anne Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pipot.
Speaker 2: Some things that make more sense than others bring pikes, nurseries, mercury pikes, p y k e s Hey, why I ky as in kill?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults wood, Why is your.
Speaker 5: Life so expensive? I'm not even having a good chime.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: Just a couple of mitches. What about me?
Speaker 5: Don't forget.
Speaker 1: Now he is Mitui? And yes wait here Episode sixty eight.
Speaker 5: Skiday Guys, Welcome, Thanks for listeners. Get by the time this episode comes out, I'm unemployed. Oh wow, I'm not currently as we're recording, so the relief hasn't said in yet.
Speaker 1: But we've got but days left.
Speaker 5: My first ever Monday without a job. I know a lot of people listen on a Monday. I was planning to just you know, sleep in and really relish in the fact that I don't have to get up early for work.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Instead, I've decided to make my life hard for myself. No rest for the wicket. I've got my first ever personal trainer session on Monday morning. Why are you doing it to yourself? I don't know. I just I've been thinking about it for a while and I was like, I mean, I've got time now I may as well. And I'm very slack at the gym. I've been going to the same plus fitness in five dog for years. But like I walk in there and I go, who's keeping me here? And then I leave. It'll be good to have some accountability.
Speaker 1: And I don't have excess in my life. I just have old PTS that I never went back to and ghosted. Really, oh, I have about seven out of pt Yes, I've lost, like I've probably lost my body weight over the course of ten years. Like oh yo yo, like this note of moment.
Speaker 5: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: My favorite was Lawrence. He's Ptqury. He's now a doctor, but he was brilliant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, our third wheel price Kiper Jenna is here by the way, Hi, Hello, how are you? I'm very well, Jenna. I was telling Mitch that the guy who's going to be my pet, his name's James. Go find his Instagram. It's James the Body Smith. He's a fucking unit. Yeah, he looks like a young rock he's terrifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's very thick.
Speaker 5: I met him for the first time the other day. We decided to pass the vibe check see if we wanted to work together, and he passed. So I'll have my first session on Monday.
Speaker 1: And he could pick you up and throw you.
Speaker 5: I know, he's terrifying, but he says to me, So, I'm gonna get you to download my fitness Pal, which is the calorie counting app, and we'll add each other as friends so that I can check in on what you're eating. So as of next week, Jenna, he's going to be able to bloody see what my diet's like.
Speaker 1: I said to Mitch, Jenna, we should think it to my phone. So he has a heart attacking three bowls of Crisp picks.
Speaker 5: However, I am.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: I was like, shit, no late night snacks. He'll know, he will know. No, he was good about it. He said, I don't want you to have a toxic relationship with food. I still want you to enjoy food. When I was like, oh thank god, because back when I was losing weight and counting calories, it does get a bit toxic.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not healthy.
Speaker 5: But yeah, he just said he's going to check in what I'm eating and maybe provide suggestions for healthier things. But I feel pressure now now that i know someone's watching what I eat. I'm just going to be like, oh, I have to have to behave.
Speaker 1: That is the point of a pet. They're just there to keep you in check, like a pole officer.
Speaker 5: Yes, exactly. So Mitch had a genius idea, Jenna, for the for the podcast. This week, we're doing pig Week, Pig Week, Big Music, Pig Week.
Speaker 1: Calling Yes.
Speaker 5: He pointed out, Well, if starting Monday, you're going to have your diet monitored, then you've only got a few days left at the time of record to be a pig guilt free.
Speaker 1: I'll stop eating into the microphone.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to be eating like a pig.
Speaker 1: No, I thought, Jenna, Let's let Mitch eat the diet that I normally eat on.
Speaker 2: A day that they.
Speaker 1: Based the SLI Oh my god, So would you like it? Entree now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, feed me throughout the show. I think I will.
Speaker 1: Oh, happily, I will normally have this item. It's like a lunchtime thing because I live just around the corner from Mackis or it'll be a midnight snack thing after work, okay, whenever I'm.
Speaker 5: In the cut, so yes, So mother hog Mitchell is going to be deciding what I eat today.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Mama hog, Mama hoghof has caught me. I've got some chits here. It's a McDonald's gift.
Speaker 5: I'm going to enjoy this so much because, like I, at my core, I am a pig. My soul is a pig. I only eat well because I feel like I have to.
Speaker 1: But oh I'm good, it's in there.
Speaker 5: Save every last moment of being able to eat this shit. Ah nuggets and chips.
Speaker 1: Yep et nuggets. Now you can't buy him like that, But.
Speaker 5: How did you help yourself to do?
Speaker 1: I couldn't resist the smell anyway.
Speaker 5: I know the people hate when we eat on the podcast. I won't eat the whole.
Speaker 6: Show, but it is pig week and sixty eight is pig week. Oh we should have done pick week on sixty nine. Then I'm gonna have the double meaning you know food pig and you know pig pig.
Speaker 5: I don't only know what we headed with that because sext pig isn't isn't that like a thing? And I'm aware of you're a dick pick maybe in your world? Are you with that pig? No, pink, pink, not me?
Speaker 1: All right, well, welcome to Is It Just Me? Podcast by a couple of mitches. That's us, a couple of little piggies. This episode, Mitch's eating a eight pack of Maca's nuggets and there's chips and sweet and Seale sauce in there too.
Speaker 5: I prefer barbecue.
Speaker 1: Every week we bring you to I Gems two. Is It Just Me? Something we've noticed? Something we hate or appreciate me? She doesn't know mine. I don't know mitches. And that's how we start the show. Should we dive in?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 5: Who wants to go first?
Speaker 1: You can go first? All right?
Speaker 5: I will do all the pig I should have mentioned. Coming up later, we're doing another GEM top five inspired by something I thought about while watching TV the other day and I was like, Netflix have got it all wrong.
Speaker 1: Something that Netflix is doing wrong?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, all the streaming services. Really there's something old school, you know, unpopular opinion. So we'll be doing that later. All right, let's turn it away. You're acting surprise. You know what this is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: True? I know exactly planned this show over the last few days. All right, let's start with the agyms.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Did you not know that lying is a symptom associated with eighty HD?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Oh? I saw a TikTok the other day and I was like, hang on, I know someone like that play it?
Speaker 1: Have you seen that one thing?
Speaker 4: Yes? No?
Speaker 2: Why do I say yes?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 1: My brain likes to get little dopamine heads from telling little white laves sometimes? Sorry, you've definitely seen the solar thing though, right? Who hasn't seen that? I know I've never seen the Keep doing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, reminds me of a little piggy, I know, doesn't it? Mitchell Cherry?
Speaker 7: That you?
Speaker 1: How is that me? I don't do that?
Speaker 5: That is so you.
Speaker 1: That's so mama.
Speaker 5: I remember saying word for word a couple of weeks ago here on the podcast.
Speaker 8: I was like, God, I don't understand your brain. How do you pluck complete fiction out of thin air?
Speaker 5: Now I get it. I feel like there might be a bit of ADHD going it, which I long suspect it.
Speaker 1: Do you you keep dingling this in front of me? We need to get a doctor on diagnose me live on the podcast.
Speaker 5: Actually go to a doctor like that sounds like no true, But no, listen, it's not a bad thing because there's a difference between It's called impulse lying, which is part of ADHD, and it's almost like a moment of panic, like people just don't think through what they're saying. They just kind of word vomit, which is very you. Is it not? It is?
Speaker 1: But it's also my job to talk, So I just feel the void.
Speaker 5: If I didn't want this to come across it as though its me insulting you. I thought it was more like a moment of clarity, like a light bulb moment. Oh that's why Mitch does that. But if you're finding this offensive and you're going to defend yourself the whole time, we can move on.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not offendive. Read me the paper, it might hit me.
Speaker 5: So there's a difference between impulse lying and pathological lying. I've never once thought you're a pathological liar. Sometimes there's a lot of there's a lot of little white lives that sneak through. You know, you've admitted that before. So a pathological lie enjoys the process because lying is a way to manipulate and have power over other people, right, that's not exactly, that's not you. Whereas impulse lying, someone with a poor attention span, like someone with ADHD, is more prone to make a statement without thinking about it. For example, you could ask them a question and they're not paying full attention and they'll respond without any awareness.
Speaker 1: I don't think that happened in Needy.
Speaker 5: That's happened. That's happened multiple times. You'll be there clicking away and I'll be like, oh, let's see this on the show, and then you go, yeah, okay, hang on, what Sorry, I've trained you. I'm like, are you pretending to listen? Yes?
Speaker 1: Or I'll just jump into reviews. That's exactly. I can follow that along here.
Speaker 5: And so it's almost like people who have ADHD tend to speak before they fully think about what they're saying. And I was like, that can be you. Sometimes I feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think my brain goes into free fall and it just will say anything. But it's not voluntary, like it will just happen. I know, that's exactly.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Impulse line, I do definitely, I do do that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And they're all harmless, little white lies. So it doesn't make you a bad person. But yeah, just sometimes you'd be like, oh, have you seen that TV show? Oh you have seen it? Oh yeah didn't. Oh wait, no I haven't seen that. And it's because it's actually in a way because your motive is not, you know, being an evil person, like a pathological liar. It's like your motive actually just to keep everyone happy, like a people Please Are you just say yes, yes, I've seen that show because you want to give the other person a little spark of joy, we have something in common.
Speaker 1: Get into a positive I've ad Yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: Why I said. I was like, you don't have to defend yourself bathed.
Speaker 1: It's not an.
Speaker 5: Insult because I've got fucking add hello if i'd insult someone.
Speaker 1: Do you ever think maybe you've had a conversation with someone who is a past the logical layar?
Speaker 5: I always liked many Really Yeah, you can tell yes, of course, especially when they're repeat offenders. And I've caught them out many times and I just have to kind of hide the smirk on my face when I'm like, I know you're telling another liar right now, but I'm not gonna say anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a cousin, I had a cousin growing up who used to tell us that his puppy Tess would kept having birth so they had to stitch up its vagina. And I believed it. And then I went to my mom. I'm like, Mum, x y Z told me that they had to stitch up Tessa's vagina because she kept you And Mom was like, Mitchell, think about that. Logically would they have stitched up this poor Australian terriers vagina?
Speaker 5: So there you go, But there you go. Yes, I never realized that the little white lie that sometimes slipped through and the complete fiction that you'd have managed to pull out of thin air could be linked to that. Now there's an explanation, Baker, all right, you should you should think about looking into that. It's it's not a bad thing to have adie h d You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've already been to the doctor about it. Lie made that up of course. All right, ready for my agent. Sounds crunchy? What are you eating.
Speaker 5: Pig week? How good?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 5: Just me?
Speaker 1: Are you kind of paranoid that the people that you work with will be able to tell what you've been searching on your iPhone at UNI or wherever you tether your iPhone to places that aren't your home. So you go to a Gloria Jeans, you go, oh, I'll use the free WiFi, and I care I'll use the free WiFi. Is there some it nerds sitting in some server box powered by millions of smart computers able to dive into my phone to see exactly what I've searched or what photos I've got on my phone.
Speaker 10: I've thought about it. Knappenfolt, who we've had on the show.
Speaker 1: She's been a guess ye awful person.
Speaker 10: She constantly writes penises on my search Google Search, so.
Speaker 5: Daily plural she writes the penises, yes, plural.
Speaker 10: And I just think the text and engineers and all that.
Speaker 5: Do they know? Yeah? I assume that they can see what we're googling, but I personally I'm not googling anything dodgy. So I'm like, yeah, well, and I don't.
Speaker 1: Mind if they see, you know, my YouTube history, like you know, ten hour to loup ASMR of a man cooking in the kitchen with a microphone right next to his capsic and the this slicing. That's fine, they can watch that. They can know that I watch that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, surely they've got better things to do than look at our Google history.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 10: But I feel like if I was part of the IT team, I would be so curious.
Speaker 5: As would actually there would be snakes like Jenner in every IT department. I trust that most of them couldn't care less, but I reckon there would be some people like you who abuse their position.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't go around telling people. I would just sit in a room being.
Speaker 1: Like same, just for my personal knowledge, just to have that on someone. I don't want people knowing what porn I watch. Sometimes I don't click on the video. Sometimes the thumbnail on the title is and enough. Sometimes you click on the video thinking that's going to scratch my itch, and then it's like they're at a fucking veternory clinic doing it. I'm like, I didn't want it on a metal table.
Speaker 5: I've actually thought of this specifically whilst watching porn. I'm like, I don't give a shit if they know what porn I watched. I've accepted the fact they probably do know what porn I watched, but I just trust that they aren't interested enough to find out.
Speaker 1: They probably called it contracepted diaphram, Sam, can you call it? Brandon, the tech who works here at the radio station.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because this has happened to me in a company that I've worked for before, where I was doing stuff I probably shouldn't be on a machine. I wasn't watching porn. I was like, you know, stuff or whatever.
Speaker 5: We've all been there.
Speaker 4: And they've I got pulled into a meeting they were like, hey, listen, we're not really happy about your browsing here. So you've got to be careful of what you're looking out at work. So they're very aware.
Speaker 5: There you go that at the office.
Speaker 1: Was that at the office.
Speaker 4: It was at a different office to the one that we work out. I'm a very good boy here.
Speaker 5: Of course, maybe they get like an alert being like King Dodgy shit happening on this browse, Like surely they're not scrolling aimlessly through everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, Mitchell Komb's looking at Twin gets railed the County Fair again again.
Speaker 5: Okay, so Braiden is out tech old half day Braid and I thought he's usually here this time night he normally needs.
Speaker 1: To be honest. Yeah, half day Braid and living up to his to his name. Hello Braiden, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 7: Hello and I'm thrilled to get this, am. I'm excited.
Speaker 5: We have a bit of a nerd question for you, because Mitch is paranoid that U texts are able to find out what porny watches.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's not like if there's anything dodgy going on, but it is definitely a worry of mine.
Speaker 5: It's just a thought in the back of your head. Sometimes when you're watching porn, it's like, will someone be able to trace this back to me and have evidence that I watched this once?
Speaker 1: Braiden, give us the real, honest answer. Can you find out?
Speaker 7: It depends how you are consuming it. If you're like watching it at work on the Wi Fi, I don't think it will let you do that. And if you're doing it outside of that, we're probably not watching.
Speaker 5: So oh okay. So if I if I am watching it on my phone and then I come to work the next day and to connect to the work Wi Fi, it doesn't then feed you all that data of everything that's happened outside of those hours.
Speaker 7: If you've closed all your windows and you're like you've done, and you come in with a clean phone, that's fine. Sometimes people will leave a tab open and forget about it.
Speaker 1: I've done that many times and shown my mamat like a shop that I wanted to show her and there was, Yeah, I done that.
Speaker 5: I've opened my phone to like Google something at work and I'm like, shit, I've still got the routes are open. Does it make a difference if it's like an incognito tab, you know, you can do like the secret tab on Google and whatever.
Speaker 7: Not for the blockers, not for the Internet blockers in the office. If it reloads that page when you accidentally open it, it will ping the servers internally and it would go on to a big long list.
Speaker 5: So there is a ping.
Speaker 1: Is there a notification system?
Speaker 7: Can ping? No, we're getting notifications. We don't care. There is so much of it happening, like there's a hyph percentage of people that accidentally leave that tab open and come to work.
Speaker 5: Seeger, That's actually what I always thought. I was once thinking about it while watching porn. I was like, I wonder if the guys at work have act to my history they know exactly what I'm watching. And then I was like, even if they do, that's totally fine. I just assume you've got better things to do.
Speaker 7: You know how you guys want to like dial into our internal network to do stuff off site. Yeah, some people might accidentally leave that open and that would be the same as doing it in the office.
Speaker 5: Oh you lost me. That's too much.
Speaker 1: I you sound like Abby from n c I S the early season.
Speaker 7: In the studio. It will actually let them through. No blockers in the studio as far as I'm aware. Unless there's something that's like a known virus. You can get the gambling size to the pawn.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second HTTPS tube.
Speaker 5: All the fapping happens exclusively in this studio.
Speaker 1: There you go, Thank you, Branden enjoy it may bye bye bye Byego.
Speaker 5: You're safe. They're not tracking your pawn. You can watch the filthiest ship in the world.
Speaker 2: Yu.
Speaker 1: And as I said that, I just pressed a button. It's not.
Speaker 5: You're listening to.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: You don't know what the mitches look like.
Speaker 3: Just imagine Lisa Wilkinson and Princess Fyoda after sunset, or for yourself, just search at a couple of mitches on Socialist Forget.
Speaker 5: It's Pig Pig Week, my last chance to eat like a pig before my personal trainer James that tracking me intake you had?
Speaker 1: Have you had your mac as yet?
Speaker 5: I haven't finished them because I've been talking. There is a floor in this plan. What's next?
Speaker 1: This is a snack that I eat the next course already? Oh yeah, we're on This is only entree one. Really, hit man? This is this is a snack that I will eat religiously. And it's one of those weird combos that is sweet and salty and it's you know, like salted caramel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's niche. I don't know if I like those now.
Speaker 1: And a friend once told me that she also enjoys eating it when she's pregnant. Oh pickles, Oh nah, it's still pickles. No way.
Speaker 5: How do you that you can't pig out on pickle and caramel? Oh okay, that's different.
Speaker 1: You gotta eat them together together. I've got sweaty hands.
Speaker 5: Here is that the new hokey pokey bloody carame milk? But it's the normal one.
Speaker 1: Oh it's just the normal one.
Speaker 5: Ah, how unexciting?
Speaker 1: The new hokey pokey One's great. They've had a whole block.
Speaker 5: I haven't I better squeeze that into pig week at some point.
Speaker 1: How good Pig Week? I'm really enjoying it, and I can't. You're gonna have to open your own pickles, won't.
Speaker 5: I can't? Let me try again? Can I have the carame milk while you read some reviews?
Speaker 1: Every week we read out some reviews that we've got from a beautiful isn't it? I eu our piglets. For this episode only, we're going to refer to our fans. Oh my god, I did it. Oh Jenna got the pickles open? Thank you? Coundrcept from Sandu. Come in, try one quickly, Come on in. You can leave us a five star review on Apple Podcasts We'd adore it or on Facebook. I love that. We will read it out and Price Genna will send you out something fun.
Speaker 5: Yes and only if you get it back to us if you hear a review read out within seven days of the podcast. Ye, you've got a DMS at a couple of mis on Instagram and then Price k genialill send something to thank you.
Speaker 1: Completely agree. This one comes in from Jamie. She says, love, love love. I love this podcast. I first found it when I was trying to fall asleep and wanted Coombs soothing voice, but that is near impossible with Churi's high energy.
Speaker 4: Very true.
Speaker 5: I never used to think I had a soothing voice.
Speaker 1: I still don't. I've been all the episodes when I became a new mum. It helped me through the sleepless nights and actually worked my son a couple of times. From the laughing loud, you are all hilarious. Please do more talk bag things. That's my favorite segment, all right, Jamie Err, Thanks m Jamie R. This one's Hannah's got a headache, Sorry about that, and I take a neurrophrom dalam from listening. Hannah's got a headache is the name, she says. Just listen for the first time today Sunday. Something hooked her in. Maybe it was our Sunday night Instagram Live a couple of TikTok. She says, I love you all in real life, and I definitely love you more on the showing good content.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you, has a headache. Don't forget. If you want your prize, Jenna at our Instagram account.
Speaker 1: And Jenna will send the prize out. Have you had the picklemich in the caramel You've got?
Speaker 5: There's nothing about that that really screams piggish behavior to me, though, that's not piggish.
Speaker 1: Look at me, piggish? I eat it?
Speaker 5: Come on, what made you think to combine these two things? Heavenly chocolate and pick.
Speaker 1: It can be any chocolate caramelk has a light of touches.
Speaker 4: So this just looks rank. This is rank if you it's tripping.
Speaker 5: This is not piggish to me at all. Are you going to tell me after I try this? Just kidding we're trolling you or.
Speaker 1: Something like that.
Speaker 5: This just can't be right. Why are you bloording?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm meant to do this. No, I've never had that in my life.
Speaker 8: You piece, you've ruined pig we haven't I trusted you? I was like, sure, you bring in a few of your guilty pleasures, and now here I am eating pickles and caramel.
Speaker 1: Hey, don't I brought something to soothe it?
Speaker 5: The next course already?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we moved on. Then we have a couple more. We still have two more courses to wash it down. All right, let's move on.
Speaker 5: Contraceptive diaphragms them you're required for this segment.
Speaker 4: Was off my hand? Nah?
Speaker 1: No, what a sentence? The juice?
Speaker 5: Yes, So we're doing an e gym top five and saying we need you to settle it.
Speaker 1: Top five.
Speaker 5: So I've been binging a lot of Laura and Udo s for You recently, and there's something about that opening theme song of S for You that I just bloody love, and it made me think, God, Netflix have really phased out the TV show theme song. They don't really have them anymore. I think they assume everyone has short attention spans, yeah, because the logo might pop up on the screen for a second. But there's no like iconic opening theme songs for shows anymore.
Speaker 1: And if they do, they give you the option to skip it, and also auto skip. Now you don't even get to watch it. It just will fill the bar then it will skip it for you exactly.
Speaker 5: And so I wanted to do an iGEM top five TV show theme songs the whole time. Rather than me being preachy and picking them all for you, Mitch and I were like, let's put a couple forward. I'll do two of my favorite theme songs, you do two of yours. You know you're gonna have to feel the fifth. It's an odd number, okay, And we won't decide the auto sm You're gonna have to listen to them.
Speaker 4: All, okay.
Speaker 5: And you're the one ranking them. So there's a white world out there. I forgot to bring that in.
Speaker 4: Oll right, hang it, I'll get that.
Speaker 1: So I have to say there is one that I put forward that I think is the best intro song of all time.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I can't be, because I put the best forward of all time. No no, I'll put the best no, no no I have Before I play you the s VU theme song in question. I need to give you some context because it seems to play in every episode at the perfect moment. So it's like they've discovered the crime scene, like some poor witness has found a dead body or whatever. The detectives have arrived, and then they've just discovered a little plot twist that makes you think, ooh, I'm in for a great episode. That plot twist makes it ten times more interesting, hooks you. So just to just to reenact that, I've got a script here. We're going to do a bit of role play and you have to hit play at the exact right time.
Speaker 1: School.
Speaker 5: So Mitch and I are the detectives. Obviously, I'm Olivia Benson. You are going to be Detective Stabler American accent, and Jenna you're going to be the forensic lady. That's already like inspecting the body. Oh yes, autopsy, yeah yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 1: He doesn't work there, she's just playing their course.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, great.
Speaker 1: So i've got some crime scene music.
Speaker 5: Okay, sure, yeah, you've got the first line too. Sorry, start again a right?
Speaker 1: Sorry, all right, getting into character.
Speaker 5: Come on, Stabler, it's New York.
Speaker 1: It's a helicopter, police helicopter overhead. Okay, we got a heavily pregnant woman found beaten, raped. Lef's for dead here in Central Park.
Speaker 5: We need to bust a central pregnant woman in an emergency c section before it's too late.
Speaker 10: Detectives, she's not pregnant anymore, and both the looks of the trauma to the vaginal area, she only.
Speaker 5: Gave birth hours to come. So where the hell's the baby?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: Reminds me of like staying up ladies, kid, mum and dadda, like go to bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's true. Actually, oh the sacks. They didn't need the sax. But it's so bad.
Speaker 5: It's an obo and it's the best part.
Speaker 1: Sorry, already ready this part right? Oh, very good? Yeah, that's how do you beat that?
Speaker 5: That's good?
Speaker 4: That is very good.
Speaker 5: It is very good.
Speaker 1: You know it's good because it's still going and they haven't changed it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been twenty two seasons. And you know how Netflix shows are like eight to ten episodes, it's like thirty episodes every season, twenty two seasons. Like fuck me.
Speaker 1: You know, I have a friend that is just changing ground with I have a friend who is the official stand in for Marishka Haggarty whatever her name is, And she's the official standing So when you know, when they're scenes and it's like she's talking, then they flop the camera and you see the back of her head. That's not Marishka Haggarty.
Speaker 5: She might be off breath feeding or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well she's doing the view of the circle. Yeah. Maybe with Helen. My friend Kelly is the stand in. You never told me this, oh couple, Yeah, yeah she does.
Speaker 5: If it's an impulse, Lie, I don't know it.
Speaker 1: This is true.
Speaker 4: This is true.
Speaker 5: She get Kelly on friends? Oh god no, Yeah, when Marishka is there, Kelly out at.
Speaker 1: The same time, Kelly, she might have been out of work. You can talk about.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well that's my first pick for the top five. Sam, You've got the TV logos in front of you. You've got to arrange them one to five and you'll reveal later. Yeah, okay, So my second pick is little more on home ground. This one's the Kath and Kim theme song. And before I play this right, a lot of people I'm in the Happening Him Facebook group right, And it's so funny. I see every day, literally every day, someone new realize that it's the bitch who plays Kim singing the song. This is Gena Riley voice, the chick who plays Kim.
Speaker 1: Get out, all right, let's roll it. There's alway in the pack.
Speaker 5: There's a long and I can just picture it in my head, all of them on screen.
Speaker 4: As foolicious he can.
Speaker 5: It's such a song. I can picture myself belting out on stage.
Speaker 8: Very Broadway, big deals with their antasy.
Speaker 4: Gets better than me.
Speaker 5: The let it go archipella for a bit. This will give you a chill, joker.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 1: It's very high school production.
Speaker 4: What do you mean the thing is?
Speaker 5: That's the point.
Speaker 1: I know, But it's you nine Drama Showcase.
Speaker 5: It's meant to be. It's meant to be a bit tacky to suit the Kath and Kim by But like hello. Her vocal the very good.
Speaker 4: It is very It's kind of sort of low tier Bond theme.
Speaker 5: Is it better now that you've got the context that that's fucking Kim singing?
Speaker 4: Maybe that is cool.
Speaker 1: That is cool, but you know what, it doesn't really encapsulate the show. I'm not a Kath and Kim fan, but I don't I'm not here to rubbishkathin Kim. I love the concept, but I just don't think you hear that and you go, oh my god, that just Kath and Kim suburban Australian.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, what are your two theme songs that you're putting forward?
Speaker 1: Okay, so my two One of them is internationally regarded as the best theme song of all time? Only is it classic? Not only says men call no one else sorry, so I'm taking the words out of e mail. It is also the most watched show of all time. It's also the longest theme song of all time. It's Game of Thrones. Oh okay, icon' okay, that's a great one, and it gets you ready. This is a really good one. Just fluttered her gates. This song is so good because you know the show is about to start and it gives you time to run to the kitchen. And I mean it's close to two minutes. Let me let me you.
Speaker 10: Need the HBO thing before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's quite right.
Speaker 1: And then I'm rewatching it currently with Hayden. So all right, so this episode, Jeffrey is gonna, OK, you watch this. It's important winter Fell.
Speaker 5: I gotta say when I was first watching Game of Throwing, because they see what all the fuss was about, I was like, surely that's not their opening theme. I thought it was a bit underwhelming. I expected it to be much bigger for such a big shot. Really yeah, I was like, really is that it?
Speaker 1: They did keep it, it's the whole like similar to the SVU. They didn't change it the whole time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well yeah, what shows have ever changed the song?
Speaker 1: We're about one quarter of the way through at two starts now read it is the best part. That's higher.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stopped singing over.
Speaker 5: Give it a bit of time without you're talking over it. See what I meant. It doesn't even to go any there?
Speaker 7: It does?
Speaker 11: It does.
Speaker 5: Third is one of the lead casting it. No no, boy, man, well they're all damn if they're an O boat.
Speaker 1: No no, no, horses ready because you you could have made a fucking toasting him this time. That is ready. The title comes up Game of Thrones. Honey, that's that brilliant.
Speaker 5: That's a really good one.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sam.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm keeping all of these in mind. I'm taking all of your feedback on board.
Speaker 5: Try and remove any sentimental attachment you have to any of them, because if you don't watch Kavin him, it'll mean nothing. Just objectively, what the good fucking banger over?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: I can do that, all right.
Speaker 1: This is my final edition and it is my favorite show of all time. I think I may have mentioned this thirty Rock, and I told you guys about thirty Rock.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I do think I've ever heard the theme song.
Speaker 1: The theme song is now if someone want to ring me right now? Who wants to ring me? Why do you want to ring me?
Speaker 5: I'll ring you.
Speaker 1: Why don't you ring me quickly? Thank for the last ten years?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Is that what that was?
Speaker 5: I just thought it was a really.
Speaker 1: Tacky ring created by Tina Fay's husband.
Speaker 5: Go and play it properly.
Speaker 1: Is the intro jazzy? It's camp It's silly.
Speaker 5: When I hear this, I just think, oh fuck, that's TB. I've got to take this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ready, it's.
Speaker 5: Fun Oh that was quick.
Speaker 1: That was it. That was it. It's short and punchy, it's funny. It's Tina Face husband. Do you believe Tinna Face husband? Did that? No?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 5: I feel like that one was almost Netflix level of too.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, but that's why it's good, because it's a punchy comedy and you want to get in, you want to get out, and it's always on a punchline. It's always. And then the apple was actually my uncle funny.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: That just reminds me of your phone every time. Really, I never knew what everring Terne was. Yeah, it's that all right, Last but not least, Jenna. I support this nomination as well. Actually, I'm glad you picked this one. It's another oddy one.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 10: It is sung by Rebecca Lavelle who I actually met her at the Easter Show in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 4: Did and I got rid of.
Speaker 5: And I was like, that's the pitch that sings the McLoud Daughter. Did I give it away?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, sorry, it's building up. It's Mclouds daughter, It's Mcloud's daughters play.
Speaker 1: And I'll take some to tide your heart.
Speaker 5: Shut out, shut up? You go one for baselfvern nocking?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this you look at it?
Speaker 5: Also interesting to note that none of the American shows had lyrics, both Australian ones. Do you you can't shut us up?
Speaker 4: That is very true, But that entire theme song just sounds like the girls from the Saddle Club grew up and got really boring office jobs in the media company.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's kind of the whole vibe. Mclat they just old.
Speaker 1: Daughters of McLeod. Right, interesting, all right.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess there's no mystery as to what he's putting in fifth place.
Speaker 4: Yes, I am terribly all right, I feel like I have a pretty good idea.
Speaker 5: Can I just ask something?
Speaker 10: Have you watched McLeod's Daughters?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no you haven't. No Ah, there he goes.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Still, still tell me it's not just grown up Saddle Club. Tell me it's not that.
Speaker 5: That's the beauty of it.
Speaker 10: No, but it's not.
Speaker 1: It's so much more than guys, We've said it. You have to take out the like and the love or the hatred for the show. It's purely based on the song, all.
Speaker 5: Right, so based on that.
Speaker 4: This is purely based on Dodgy guitar at the start, kind of weird, sort of like two thousand and three jingles from you know TV station.
Speaker 5: This is rigged kind of Yeah, it's it's another That's the the pointing on the top five TV show themes songs of all time, because I thought it was number five. They're still higher than like one hundred disagree, number four.
Speaker 4: Number four.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're gonna hate me for this so much, don't you, dare.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: It's kim what.
Speaker 5: You are killing the Australian film industry, local production.
Speaker 4: But when it sounds like that, you start to realize how Australian it sounds.
Speaker 5: I mean, they're not hiding from how Australian they are. That's the whole beauty of it.
Speaker 1: Also, this show is very Australian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mate, fuck Ya'd.
Speaker 1: Killed half our audience. I don't like it, so I'm I'm preaching of the converted. This is great, but we're.
Speaker 5: Down to the top three.
Speaker 4: Number three, Look at me?
Speaker 1: Why are you looking at me?
Speaker 4: A number three? Because I can't help but be triggered every time I hear it. Now it's thirty Rock.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, really this is It's brilliant.
Speaker 5: It's too short. The whole reason I brought up this top five. It's like, God, I missed the classic like opening themes where it's like a full on production. This one's like a little jingle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's already over.
Speaker 5: Should be fifth, It should be.
Speaker 1: With that.
Speaker 5: Where did that come from?
Speaker 1: I've been playing them the whole time.
Speaker 5: Your on the sound effect?
Speaker 4: Where did you get there?
Speaker 1: I got them made while you guys were.
Speaker 5: Talking bullshit, don't white line me.
Speaker 1: They're in the system for my radio show.
Speaker 4: The only reason that I felt I felt like thirty Rock had to be at number three is just because of how epic the next two are.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're down to the bottom two.
Speaker 1: Okay, so our last options are the Game of Thrones theme and s for you.
Speaker 5: They're both very.
Speaker 1: They're both good and one as Mitchell one one is mine. No, they're both very different, but both zero vocals.
Speaker 5: I do agree, they are very different in the mind spectacular yours a ship.
Speaker 10: Game of Thrones theme song costs millions to make, you know.
Speaker 5: Really together on garage band right now.
Speaker 1: Every episode of Game of Thrones in the end was like eighteen million dollars per episode. Really yeah, it's like a house in bar and Baber.
Speaker 4: So I'm scared when face between an orchestral sweeping feeling of joy, of drama, of aerial shots of a mountain somewhere in a forest or whatever. Yes, and also New York City and whatever the Laura Order titles is, because I can't remember what's.
Speaker 5: In it, just wars and shit. On the three a.
Speaker 1: Woman whose baby is missing from a vagina at number two Game of Thrones.
Speaker 9: Ship.
Speaker 5: Great which number two and number one the obo will take out.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a good thing song now, I'm not mad?
Speaker 4: How how can you go past.
Speaker 1: Just this little this part? It's like an orgasm?
Speaker 5: Ready, it is?
Speaker 1: It is. I've still got more left in me. You can't as him together, We're done? Get out? Wow, No one?
Speaker 5: I mean you can't argue with that, can you. That's the top five TV Beames songs of all time, according to us.
Speaker 1: For our thank You countrypt with diaphram, Sam, You're very welcome me in any time. Hold on because you've put them up on the whiteboard. So it goes McLeod's Daughters, Yeah, Kath and Kim thirty rock, Yes, Game of Thrones or in Order. I'm happy with that. I'm not McLeod's Daughters was always going to lose.
Speaker 5: I'm just glad that no one really argued that Laura Order is the best. I just love it.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 5: The only thing I don't like about it is that when it comes on, I'm like, oh, yes, I love this. I have that urge to sing along, but there's no words, so I'm just kind of like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, we have honorable mentions? Should I quickly play those?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Where did these come from? I didn't have any honorable mentions? No shit, you didn't tell me that we could have.
Speaker 1: This one comes in in at twenty six. This is Neighbors. It's twenty six. Come on, it's not on the list. Yeah it's good, that's what to mash up. I got the most.
Speaker 5: The worst mat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no good, no good again.
Speaker 5: It's got lyrics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how weird? Someone fell on the piano there at Man, I've got.
Speaker 5: So much food in front of me right now, by the way. Really, I've not made my way through half of this pig week beast, what's next? It's quite hard when I'm talking, let's wrap one up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have some pickle juice on Oh god, why I just drunk?
Speaker 5: It's so good kid, all right, you disgusted me. I love how I've made a point of saying, hey, we've gotten feedback in the past. People don't like when we eat on the show. And what do you do? You lean into the mic and make sure you eat even louder into it.
Speaker 1: No one's ever said that.
Speaker 5: Multiple people type the main course and what do we go?
Speaker 1: Also from mcdoggles from a else chicken and cheese.
Speaker 5: Okay, great, I do like these. Oh I haven't him finished me chippies. It's fucking unopened Torito.
Speaker 4: Pig Week down and.
Speaker 5: We'll wish me like on Monday my first pete session.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that when you'll be tracking your food? Yeah?
Speaker 5: From Monday?
Speaker 1: Well, good luck.
Speaker 5: Seriously, you've got to see this James the Body Smith. I'm terrified of him, Sam Field, look at his instagram?
Speaker 1: What's his name? People can sery.
Speaker 5: James the Body Smith? Right if he taels me cut outs of eating that as if I'm gonna like you, Holy ship.
Speaker 1: While we're at a pig Week. Oh god, I have dessert? Oh no, yeah, muffins deep chocolate rich chocolate with frosting. There's one for each of us week. Oh aka my life?
Speaker 5: Can you send? Can you send? I'll give you my Instagram. Can you send a video message to James? Just be like, Hi, James, this iss your new client. I'm a bad influence. You're gonna have your work cut out for you with me around.
Speaker 11: Actually put on downstairs.
Speaker 1: Speaking of pig Week, we order pizza.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was supposed to be the fourth course.
Speaker 5: We need pizza. Look at all this ship's.
Speaker 1: You wrap the pickles in the pizza. Samt the pizza. Oh my god, sorry, Balleie. That's the clean of Barley. Thank you. We'll hold it for you.
Speaker 5: Can I have a doggy back? I'm not gonna be able to eat all this today?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: I thought it was my pig Week.
Speaker 1: His name's James. Yeah, I'm gonna hold it from up so my chins melt into one. James, how you made It's Mitch, Mitch's best friend and podcast host. I just want you to know that he is in great hands with me when he's not personal training with you and a great influence.
Speaker 4: Keep him nourished.
Speaker 5: It's pig Week, James for you. Monday Pig Week.
Speaker 1: Embrace it, James, We'll see you soon, you drunk pickle.
Speaker 5: I've only made him ones and I haven't engaged whether he has a good sense of human yet, so he might be really mad at.
Speaker 1: Me on Monday.
Speaker 5: Is James Gay not liking Gala? I don't know. Actually, I don't want to send it to the wrong James.
Speaker 1: James Tobin?
Speaker 5: Is that him to James the Body Smith?
Speaker 1: James Tobin's that news report from you?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry Channel seven? Did you send it?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, I record it's wrong with you.
Speaker 5: I just sent you, was James the Body Smith on Instagram.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, what a successful first annual Pig Week. Yes, Annuel, don't forget it falls in the last week of May. Can someone remind us next year?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Please? That is hilarious. This is the first May we've ever had the show.
Speaker 5: No, it's not gonna tell you. My siblings and I once went to the movie cinemas. We were like celebrating the fact that Nicole had just gotten their peas we could be independent. We went to the movie cinemas the day after Easter, and we went to the shops and got all the Easter chocolate on special smuggled it in and we were just eating all this chocolate and felt disgusting. And Nicole just turns to Mark and I and says, today shall henceforth be known as pig Day. And we get a notification in our calendar every it's pig Day. I'm gonna have pig Day and pig Week and they don't even near each other.
Speaker 1: Oh and Samsey with the pizza.
Speaker 5: Hey, jesus, happy pig Week.
Speaker 1: We're not using the close of music. Every pig Week we end up with the pig music. We will see you next week. Thank you for listening. This is it just me? Hey, leave us a review. We'd appreciate it. When yourself something fun with prize keeper Jenna, and we'll be back next week with episode sixty nine.
Speaker 5: And don't forget, we're going to be on Instagram live every Sunday, so we'll catch you there at a couple of inches next week.
Speaker 4: Bye, bye week?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 9: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 5: Now, come, what do you mean that'll do?
Speaker 4: Pig?
Speaker 5: I feel even started a Welcome to a to d Brie. This is our secret segment. On the end, we trick all you fuckers out of listening, hopefully, but all the fun ones they're aware of the secret. They stick around. At the end. We keep talking. Ship, we just go a bit rogue. Start carrying on this device.
Speaker 1: Put your finger in it. He should put your finger in the device I just sent you. I just want to make sure blood pressure.
Speaker 4: While seating.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I had that at the age of three, and I'm still here. Let me test mine. Pass the machine over again. Thank you, steady, think fuck because I felt a rib during.
Speaker 5: That sound effects from.
Speaker 10: Jonesy was hosting himself after he got the vaccine this morning.
Speaker 5: Oh God, who's Jonesy?
Speaker 1: Oh Jones from Jones and Amanda. It's too much my Time'm not coming to put your finger in this bottom.
Speaker 4: He's got a name.
Speaker 1: I have rude to call in that. He's got a name.
Speaker 10: Can I put my finger in?
Speaker 5: This is so ship, what we're doing right now?
Speaker 1: Go Jenna?
Speaker 5: Okay, blood pressure.
Speaker 1: I only had enough for each of us gen and now that you've gone again, I had to replay. One shot is more ruined.
Speaker 5: There's another one there. Why are you in hysterics? It's not funny.
Speaker 4: It is funny.
Speaker 5: Actually, I don't need a ship can w west anymore? Technically I have no loyalty to any station anymore. How good smooth?
Speaker 1: It's bad?
Speaker 4: No good?
Speaker 1: What are you eating now? Chicken cheese?
Speaker 5: I'm finishing my chicken and cheese?
Speaker 1: Can I have something?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I'm not going to finish at all.
Speaker 1: I was getting a tissue for himself.
Speaker 5: Do you want to cut?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna come over.
Speaker 4: Never been my pizza if you want Yeah, it's my pizza now, which doesn't want to true?
Speaker 2: Is it here?
Speaker 5: I thought that I don't want it. I just haven't gotten to do it yet. I'm making my way through everything.
Speaker 4: Come on, then, this is a good sense. I just texted him.
Speaker 1: He said, order a pizza for Pigwick and Honor.
Speaker 4: This is worth every sense. And also the poor pizza lady that was out there for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Barley, the clean is of real jam.
Speaker 5: Why are you playing this music?
Speaker 1: I was getting the pizza.
Speaker 5: Oh, you don't have to put hold of me then when you stand up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When I I don't turn it on. Whenever I get off the chair, ready listen, automatically turns it on. So I'm sitting on the chair now.
Speaker 5: Starts seamless. How you can hear the clicking.
Speaker 1: Noise, that's the sensor going off. Wow, So why are you going to a pizza in the first place, Mitch.
Speaker 5: I actually decided at the start of the year that I wanted to. I just never get around to it because I was like, I'm not enjoying going to the gym anymore because I just got a bit bored. But that doesn't mean the same thing all the time. But he's gonna like give me different programs and every couple of weeks will change it. And then also I have that account it be otherwise pig week would be every week, Dylan, you know me, you know me. Yeah, And so it's just like, yeah, it's not about you know, lothing, weight or whatever. I's want to feel a bit healthier. Yeah, I've been feeling a bit now, you know.
Speaker 1: And this is your first PT.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, there is no better feeling than leaving that gym after a PT session, really, especially if they stretch you.
Speaker 5: My god, how long do the sessions take?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I haven't had one yet.
Speaker 1: You know, they're normally about thirty minutes. I used to do twenty minute ones with ten minutes of stretching. At the end you need to stretch. Oh my god, you will snap.
Speaker 10: So ten minutes if I.
Speaker 1: Need to stretch, you need to stretch.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm scared.
Speaker 1: I'm scared. The best thing in Personal Trainer does is they count for you. You know you're doing reps and you have to count.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 1: You don't have to use your mind. You could be thinking about the podcast.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I hate it when they repeat it and they're like three, so that goes three.
Speaker 1: All we're gonna do twelve reps each. When you're ready three six six, it's like that was one. They'll do it again until that you're they're happy with what you've done. I wonder what his style will be when you at Vision Personal Training. I've been there three times, canceled once because I've lost the membership because I mentioned Air forty five and a sponsored Instagram story well done. When you lost one kilo, you got to go up and climb the ladder and ring the bell, and you'd ring it to go, oh, I'm a fatty and I lost a killer, and everyone in the gym would stop their sets and go whoa. Yeah, it was really nice. I never rung the bell once, but it looked fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I decided. I said to him, I don't really want to weigh myself or anything like that. It's not about losing a certain amount of kilos or eating a certain amount of calories. I'll still be able to see on the app that I'm tracking and he's tracking, like you know, you get the pie chart where it's like, this is how many carbs you had, thirty per cent of protein whatever. I'll still be doing that, but I might be counting calories per se. But I said, I don't want to be weighed or anything. It's more about just like one day I'll grab my gun to be like, oh, there's less there.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 5: He goes, what's your goal? And I said, nothing drastic. I just want to be able to wear like a T shirt again and not be like, oh this is a bit tight. Yeah, there's nothing drastic, you know, it's just you know, undoing COVID.
Speaker 1: Really, it's also great for your mental health, like doing a good, good workout.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you know what else is good for mental health? Sleep? I'm going to be unstopapply, I tell you that from people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why don't you tell what are your workouts like now? Currently? For those who don't know, what do you do.
Speaker 5: Well at the time that this is being listened to. I'm unemployed, but currently I get up three forty five, get home around maybe two pm.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then that's not including podcast no or a million Tinder sponsorship and hello fresh Now.
Speaker 5: What are you doing? I can see you're only half paying attention and you're clicking for.
Speaker 1: Your timing out my national night show.
Speaker 5: That doesn't sound important to me.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: I mentioned you guys in an interview I did this week.
Speaker 5: What did you say?
Speaker 1: I'm going to be instell a mag.
Speaker 5: If you think I'm starting wait tull you see.
Speaker 1: It was similar to that I'm doing. Wherever you're listening to this guys. It's available in Australia only. It's like, how would you explain Stella mag It's a free I love it.
Speaker 5: It's the bloody magazine that comes out with the Sunday paper. The Sunday paper is like the the top tier newspaper. You've got the pitterly little Monday to Saturday papers, but Sundays where they put all the good ship to get on the pull out magazines and Steller. They usually reserve it for media icons, but apparently they've.
Speaker 1: Stoopid Anne has group, so they had to get me.
Speaker 5: A flight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's me and no, it's just like, oh, how I apparently the running title is and we will see when this when it airs. Oh, I'm so used to that. When it's printed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it goes to print, when it goes.
Speaker 1: To preak, that's fine. Yeah, right, when it goes to print, they're gonna imagine it.
Speaker 5: Imagine if we said a present tens erb like that. Oh, once the podcast goes to talk.
Speaker 1: It goes to cloud. Once the podcast on, that's what that's our tense. God, imagine if they print it and they go, we don't have enough ink for his head. We don't have enough B twelve brown.
Speaker 5: What's with the self deprecating jokes all the time.
Speaker 1: I've got big air six inches of it. Okay, I mentioned you guys, did I just said it's about radio. But then they're like any other projects, and I said, yes, a couple of inches podcast, So we'll see if it's kept in.
Speaker 5: And also the running type, you should have some sort of control over whether it's kept in do they give you a preview and you say.
Speaker 4: Ay, where's the podcast?
Speaker 2: Bit?
Speaker 4: Put that back in, Doug.
Speaker 1: I'm not at the level where I get approval yet. That's what they said, because I said to my manager, I get here one day. I said that to my manager. I'm like, oh'll send it to you once they send it to me for approval. And she went, oh, we don't get approval at this level. Oh okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Who does get approval?
Speaker 1: She said, very few people get approval unless it's an opinion piece about that person, and then you get to have approval because it's it's you know, I would.
Speaker 5: Have thought that that's the last occasion you'd get approval. Do you think of Nett Sharp saying hey, Sam Armitage, can you double check this landerist article I've written about? You know, it's idiots outfit.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I haven't got it yet, so I might get Who knows because a friend of mine is writing it. She actually listens to this podcast. She works at Stella. She's the star.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not busy, Darlin. If you're listening, I'll be in stellar.
Speaker 1: Well, there was discussions of potentially getting a drop quote to feature in the middle. You know, when you're like reading an article, then it's like font size eight calibri and then all of a sudden, it's.
Speaker 5: Like times you're Roman Ferdie yep.
Speaker 1: And it's like someone else talking Aboutaliceah in italics in the middle in a different color.
Speaker 5: Well, like when you're reading a book and there's a quote, like a testimonial, like Koshi being like, this is a great way. Yeah, I've really just brought up a lot of Sunrise casts in the last really.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think Samitic was just on the cover of Stella.
Speaker 5: So that's why she does the Stellar podcast every week too, Yes, she does.
Speaker 1: All right. Anyway, I thought maybe Mitchell Coombs, my CLO's personal friend and co host, could do a drop quote, but they don't need one, so that thought dissipated.
Speaker 5: I think you're fine, and mister little White lie that we've had this discussion on Instagram live. I offered to do the drop quote and you said no to me.
Speaker 1: I wanted Kyle Sandalans, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've had this discussion.
Speaker 1: Did you do it live? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Ship, And I said why didn't you ask me? And you laughed in my face.
Speaker 1: I'd be The Worst Murderer? What do you have on the play?
Speaker 5: I'm still going on my chips. They're a bit cold. I'm eying off these cupcakes, but I think I might go some of this pizza first.
Speaker 1: Have a slice of pizza.
Speaker 4: I am very keen on those cupcakes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't don't wait for me. You get started.
Speaker 1: And this we spoiled from the kiddy over this is this is rue?
Speaker 5: Yes, because it's what everyone's merch paid.
Speaker 1: For merch so you can get sucked up even more.
Speaker 5: It's okay, I'll be undoing it soon.
Speaker 1: Now we're a multimillion dollar company. It's just me incorporate them.
Speaker 5: If you google, is it just me?
Speaker 4: Net worth?
Speaker 5: Strap yourself in Alan you'll be fuck stagger.
Speaker 1: It worth the amount of zeros that's the one. Anyway, while we're at it, I think it's officially time to do this fifty six number fifty six theme song? We have one hundred What is it?
Speaker 5: What is it? We're just skimming at this point.
Speaker 1: What do we think?
Speaker 5: Mm? Sorry, I'm eating well to you.
Speaker 10: What's a good theme song that I just thought of the other day. I never watched this show, but it does have a good song.
Speaker 1: R R it's not number fifty six.
Speaker 4: No, that's one hundred and twenty seven and.
Speaker 5: Brings to mind. No, it's very good. You know what I thought was quite good? The house theme song? You know, Doctor Howe is better. I think you'll find you're outnumbered, Jenna, what from you three?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: You do the math? Chok, I think you're out numbered.
Speaker 1: Well it's funny, say that makes you because coming in ninety two, I thought that was the house It says that's.
Speaker 5: A YouTube and look up house theme song. But they have different versions, so I'll find the good one.
Speaker 4: There's an international version that there's the season one version.
Speaker 5: That which one has the most views?
Speaker 10: R theme song or house theme song?
Speaker 1: I'm not there yet.
Speaker 4: Well, while you look, I also have at number twenty seven, which I really wanted to get to when we never did. Yeah see a sign Miami.
Speaker 1: Oh that used to scare me as a kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's terrify good.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you're right, Sam, that is most definitely number twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah is it this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: This is the one. This is the one.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is very Hamilton.
Speaker 4: It is a bit, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Sailed down the river sat on the part. This is another one.
Speaker 5: One of those ones that reminds me of it's past my bedtime. The mum's like a kick laying your teeth. So did Z produce that?
Speaker 4: So eight thirty channel ten so Wednesday? Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: So where are you ranking that? Actually?
Speaker 4: I'm quite I reckon. This's maybe twelve ah solid house. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 5: So it's just you know, never watch the show. What fu the song?
Speaker 4: Show's very good. Shows binging it.
Speaker 10: Well, that's Peter, I'm sorry, but the er theme song is great?
Speaker 4: Oh can we get the Er theme song up?
Speaker 5: Listen you find it Mitch with just to shudder up and want to see that is one focus less on the numbers than binding.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm saying, kick back, Dyla. We're in eighty dbres.
Speaker 1: I don't need to be slicky, true, Jenna, do you want every opening title sequence? It goes for twenty eight minutes? No, okay, opening thing, original music, theme, one's green, one's blue blue one?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: I hate it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's as if someone's having a seizure.
Speaker 1: In nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm on hold and then the phone does that thing where it's like and you think they're about to pick up starts again or it just does this.
Speaker 4: I think two hundred and ninety.
Speaker 5: Eight fucking cr Why do you have that many numbers? Voiced already?
Speaker 1: I've got Bobby to do it.
Speaker 5: They'd be like, why do you need to go back that far? When would you ever need that? I have it all, but why do you need that many?
Speaker 1: I've got it.
Speaker 4: I have no doubt that you've got it.
Speaker 5: But that doesn't answer the question why.
Speaker 1: I do big countdowns?
Speaker 8: One hundred and ninety eight song countdowns coming in one hundred and eight fucking hell?
Speaker 5: Have you broadcast for three days straight?
Speaker 1: I've got one?
Speaker 5: So everyone, Okay, I still want clarity around these numbers. Can you pay attention?
Speaker 2: Dull?
Speaker 5: And I want to when have you ever used that?
Speaker 1: I've never used them.
Speaker 5: Okay, good to have me, isn't that today?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good to be here, but he's.
Speaker 5: Not listening to me. There we go again with thank.
Speaker 1: You, Stephen. This is one hundred and nine.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, this is no. I actually personally this is I think my favorite TOPI.
Speaker 5: This should be higher.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, this should be high.
Speaker 4: Yeah, honestly I reckon number six. Yeah, right underneath McLeod's Daughters, which hurts me to say that this.
Speaker 1: Is under the most annular animated series of all time.
Speaker 5: Danny elfon controversial opinion. I prefer the Futurama theme, something that actually.
Speaker 4: Saying that flaps. Yeah, I regretting this is'm six now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck Game of Thrones. This should go off.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. I wasn't John, How very dare you start from?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: You're ruined it now.
Speaker 5: I think the only theme song in America that I can think of that has lyrics, it's the Family Guy theme song. Yeah, none of them seemed to CRINDZW fuck that.
Speaker 4: Don't even play that. Seventy seven.
Speaker 1: This is a very good request sent him by Gabby.
Speaker 4: I love Gabby.
Speaker 1: This scares the ship out of me.
Speaker 5: Still, oh, this is a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This is Wait for the Wait for the cook, Wait for the Cookko.
Speaker 7: There it is.
Speaker 4: What we listen.
Speaker 5: Why you like this? It's just like a chaotic arrangement of sound effects. It's like you're doing this now?
Speaker 1: Oh amn, this is not from TV show Ready Ready American horror story.
Speaker 5: So good. What was that weird show on ABC where it was just like fruit that just arranged itself? Anything that was like bom boom boom, boom boom, and it would get.
Speaker 1: Faster, sounds like sounds like that. I don't know what that is?
Speaker 5: Do you do you remember what that was called? The not a Clue?
Speaker 1: I know it was.
Speaker 4: It was on doing roller coaster though, I.
Speaker 5: Know, yeah, it wasn't like a random pop up show.
Speaker 1: You want to know what is the best Aussie A B c intro of all time? It is?
Speaker 4: Oh you love what is this?
Speaker 1: It'll it'll make itself clear.
Speaker 5: In the meantime, can you open a new to happen to get the Fairly Odd Parents theme from Oh I.
Speaker 10: Loved Fairly Odd Parents?
Speaker 1: So they never said at once that was art attack.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I never never even heard of that, never heard this.
Speaker 4: Is an art attack. This is an attack, This isn't.
Speaker 1: You're another fun fact? Is not a lie? A girl that I studied in prop with in La her father created Fairly Od Parents and was the ter I have a shirt that has that has caused my wonder on it and she was like, oh my god that they're my dad's characters.
Speaker 5: I'm like, my god, what how random my dad wrote? I'm fairly imagine just wearing like I don't know, blinky Bill and someone's like, my dad threw that. That's a random flap.
Speaker 1: Let's get him on as well as Marishka Bill passed away, don't colon cancer.
Speaker 7: And one.
Speaker 2: Thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's We're in quite a rabbit hole now now I want you Yeah.
Speaker 4: Round the twist, around this test Kim possible. I don't know what made me. If you want to reach me, no, we couldn't. Saturday Saturday Disney.
Speaker 5: Do you ever have you ever like this?
Speaker 1: You know what was Spongeboble?
Speaker 5: Do you feel like gen It's is in her own world right now? Yes, she's just not engaging with the conversation. She is singing, even if we've moved on from the song, Like I mentioned, Around the twist. Twenty seconds later, she goes, ever felt like this is spanishable?
Speaker 1: What about this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This was great? This is neat.
Speaker 5: I like you love the ones without words?
Speaker 1: Yeah, angry Beavers.
Speaker 5: Sounds like the name of Jenny's feminist book club, also.
Speaker 1: A tumultuous Tit's.
Speaker 5: Lord the Chaotic coot Cheese. Welcome ladies to another book club.
Speaker 1: Welcome ladies to another book club. Welcome the angry area.
Speaker 5: I've got so many foul ones coming to mind. I can't Repeatcome to the firsty Philippians.
Speaker 1: Angela Conda, This is good. Angel This is kind of scary because it's animated, but it's a real face. No, it's a beach.
Speaker 4: I was just to watch up really reluctantly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was the end, it was Yeah, what's the next?
Speaker 1: All right? I love This is a new game called who can Name It? First Buzzing with your Names? Which is a giant chocolate muffin and he's god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pig week.
Speaker 1: It is pick week, ye fu welcome all right, first person? All right, let's go. This is the first one for twelve points. J rug rats.
Speaker 4: Correct, I've even started.
Speaker 5: I thought he was doing a drum roll. Yes, that's what I used to play this on the marimba.
Speaker 4: Yeah we.
Speaker 5: No, we had marimbas the bog and Gate Public. We won many in Standford.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you did. Hello another one ready?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: This is for thirteen points? Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Jenna?
Speaker 4: So we want her?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Going on with you?
Speaker 5: I love soe. We want to one and drug rats.
Speaker 1: I just happened to big have you ever? Ah? That's good? Why don't I pick this game? I have to think Jenn.
Speaker 5: If we've got only left over, feel free to take it to your next meeting with the disgruntled Dick Curtains.
Speaker 1: Pissed off pickle haters. Well, don't you no no more? I forgot I can't remember any.
Speaker 4: Oh, good, game game goes.
Speaker 5: We should go.
Speaker 4: We're really good.
Speaker 1: We really could. We definitely could.
Speaker 5: What I've been doing because I'm a great mate. Whenever you're eating, I keep talking. I was like, oh, I'll pat out here letting.
Speaker 4: No you have not.
Speaker 5: There has been so many lulls when I'm enjoying my pig week cupcake and you're just.
Speaker 1: Like, did you fat fox not leave me a cupcake?
Speaker 5: Can't?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. Are serving for me?
Speaker 5: Is too?
Speaker 4: They're there?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 5: See what your attitude?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: All right, we will be back next week. Yep, all right, thanks for listening. This has been Is it just me? Five star reviews? Please? That'd be great. See you for episode sixty nine. Have we decided what we're doing for sixty nine?
Speaker 4: We've got to do something related, right, we have to? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: We can all tell six stories?
Speaker 4: Can we not do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That'll be awful boring. We could get the Mushka Haggerty standing on.
Speaker 5: Who's gonna make it happen? You're looking you're looking at me. I'll be like, yeah, I'll chase that up.
Speaker 1: Chase something, Mushka Haggarty, contact that I'm friends. Yeah, I hope everyone's enjoyed. Pig It'll be back next May. Don't forget. Pig Week is the final week in May. Every year.
Speaker 5: Someone's gonna remind us. God, such a sugar headche from that cupcake?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Same?
Speaker 1: Really yeah?
Speaker 4: Still a stock of my mouth too?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, good? Should we check your by the pressure on my time? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 5: Have you?
Speaker 1: Oh you're pulsating now? Ever felt like this? All right, guys, Yeah, let's get out of here.
Speaker 5: Let's tell your feminist book club Mats without high.
Speaker 1: What's it called?
Speaker 10: I don't have a feminist book club.
Speaker 4: That's the name of it.
Speaker 1: It's called I don't have a femine book Yeah, exactly, the book club? Quick? How's fairy bread?
Speaker 5: What you know dumpling? How did he go with the bed?
Speaker 1: Have you met Jenna's cap?
Speaker 4: No, it's delightful things though, well, okay things Peter's beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's about p I t a sorry, all right? Back next week sixty nine. We'll see you guys there. Goodbye, Mitchell, a happy pig week again.
Speaker 5: Thank you, wish me luck.
Speaker 1: See you that by Jenna like a pt thank you and hey, we'll see you next week when you're unemployed. Jenna, let's not let him in the building. Think about Imagine that we've got Ms Harty in here. You're not welcome, all right, see you next week. Welcome