Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show Podcast one.
Speaker 2: And boys one by one, clap them, am I Craig The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four bine three.
Speaker 3: Good morning, It's a Christian O'Connell show Thursday morning on Gold.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Jackie boy.
Speaker 2: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: Give one in Pats morning boys, but see what's going on with you?
Speaker 4: Share what happened yesterday?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 5: I have ordered online a beautiful coffee table. I was very excited to get it.
Speaker 3: How many tables have you got? I mean it's about once a month.
Speaker 4: There's a new table coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that big concrete.
Speaker 6: One ago, that was like two years ago.
Speaker 3: Two months ago? You always getting? Is a table online?
Speaker 2: I do so you didn't go and see it in the store, No, no need to.
Speaker 6: I do most of my shopping online now, jack I.
Speaker 3: Mean look for smaller things. But table, sure you want to go and see it.
Speaker 5: And not like a big dining table, just like a little side table. But when we have a chacuterie board at home in front of the telly.
Speaker 3: Bring the table.
Speaker 6: I need a table.
Speaker 4: Bring the meat to table.
Speaker 6: The eleven year old, fetch the table.
Speaker 2: Your living room really is like village gold class.
Speaker 4: The castle.
Speaker 5: Definitely anyway, So I was very excited yesterday I got my email alert to say it's been to Livid. Get home and see a box, like a very small box, like a shoe box ized box at the front door, and I thought, unless that is a table for dollies or something for Audrey, that is not my coffee table. Opened it and there's like one hundred bath bombs.
Speaker 3: You just steamroll right through it, carry.
Speaker 5: On bombs in the box. It's not my coffee table, but it's addressed to me. It's got my address on it, the shipping docket, but it's bath bombs.
Speaker 6: And I counted them. There's like one hundred there.
Speaker 3: But they clear not for you. Why do you cain't count one? It once to get past ten. I'm think there's a lot of these. Why didn't you count all?
Speaker 2: I not one? So I know so many?
Speaker 6: Wasn't someone else doing it?
Speaker 4: There's thirty nine here?
Speaker 5: This is my order someone else doing with one hundred bath bombs, I asked.
Speaker 3: Having a hundred baths, they've obviously pay them out over the next year and a half a barding for k.
Speaker 5: So they've obviously got my coffee table and I've got there bath bombs.
Speaker 2: Is that obvious?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just think it might just be just a mix up, genuinely. Doesn't mean they've only got like two deliveries that day. This is definitely the one hundred bath bombs, isn't it. Oh God, It's like which wire to cut in a bomb scene, greenwire.
Speaker 6: It's happened four though it's happened before.
Speaker 5: So I rang them up and I said, I don't think I've got my right order. And I said, oh, whoops, I think we've sent your table to the other person and you've got their bath products.
Speaker 3: Is it someone else near you that you know? Does this keep happening? It's like a scene from a sitcom.
Speaker 5: It's happened twice, and the last time it happened, I don't know how she tracked me down, but she rang me up and she said, look, I think I've got your order. So we met at macas and didn't exchange Have we never heard about this?
Speaker 3: So she's did the first hour of every show just on Patsy the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 6: She got to hit the clothes and I'd ordered and she's and I forget what.
Speaker 3: Marcus, what a car pop?
Speaker 4: You were facing a hedge?
Speaker 3: She pulled up facing a hedge.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: The eagle flies south at wintertime, the eagle flies north in the summer.
Speaker 5: Dream by home adress, although actually yeah no, I wasn't gonna give him my home address. So we just did a little meet up at macis and did the exchange, which was very kind of her because she could have been not honest and just kept my stuff.
Speaker 2: How do you find out if something's addressed to you like this?
Speaker 6: I think she rang them and they said, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Who's there? A straight a Post?
Speaker 6: No, the it was.
Speaker 2: Camar oh Smircher.
Speaker 3: Bit by bit we were tracing it back to the roots of the nile and as always all paths with perhaps ca is this meat table from came up?
Speaker 4: There we go, We got there. We can count on the show.
Speaker 1: Now, The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Two things we just need to be aware of today. Jack Post has not had any tea yesterday. We had this last week on the show when there was a slightly crazed way about you because you hadn't eaten the night before, right, and that's about eight o'clock. You were moaning about I need some food, I need some food. Then he went to the vending machine at work, which I've never seen anyone use that vending machine. It's very expensive, right, and you came out with an aerobar.
Speaker 2: Probably from nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 4: It's a nineties vending machine.
Speaker 2: They've gone here. You know, my dad just assumed that we all got catered for in the morning. It's like a TV show.
Speaker 3: I want to be in your dad's version of radio. Never invite him in. He'd be so worried about it, so disappointed to see that vending machine and weep fall to his knees. Oh the humanity they treat them like this.
Speaker 2: Overpriced as well that Eero bar hated.
Speaker 4: How much was it?
Speaker 2: By the way, from two forty? If you walk into Cols the wool as you get that for a dollar small one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's paying for the convenience, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Is it? Convenience?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: What luxury?
Speaker 3: Wait? Am I in first class right now? Having this aerobar? Mentor chocolow? I don't know which way to go now.
Speaker 2: So I got to dinner time last night. I got to about eight o'clock and I thought I've kind of missed my window for dinner, so I might just go to tuck myself into bed early and two more sleeps, and my wife and son get back, and.
Speaker 4: Then the stars for all of us return.
Speaker 2: To normal everyday life.
Speaker 4: And you've had a very slickt haircut.
Speaker 2: Yes, we both have haircuts, and we both look good. I must say I'm a very good person to give a haircut too. I reckon my hairdresser didn't say so directly, but I think I'm a very good person for the hair dresser to give a trim to because I'm very generous with my head movements. When they're working around the head, Are you high right?
Speaker 3: What do you do? So we all do?
Speaker 4: Who is there rigid? Move your head forward?
Speaker 3: No, you move your scissors. You move your scissors. There's a workout. Now I have forty five.
Speaker 7: I'll go.
Speaker 2: I'll go give them full rotation. So if they're working at the back, for you an.
Speaker 3: Hour now for rotation.
Speaker 2: If they're working at the back, I'll creak my chin right down to my stern at a right dog.
Speaker 3: Wait, it's almost like every person who I.
Speaker 2: Look around, I look around the hairdressers. There's some slight tilting of the head, but I'll give say if they're working around the left ear, I'll touch my right loom.
Speaker 3: No one would do that. That's too much.
Speaker 2: That gives them so.
Speaker 3: Much, that would freak them out that you're almost winking, go, we're a team now, we're making this work together.
Speaker 2: I think it makes it quicker for them, and they don't say well done, but I think they're thinking. I wish all my clients were like this.
Speaker 4: Can you just look at parentsy and do what you do to me?
Speaker 2: So if they're working, say if they're working on the left side, I'll go my right ear and touch it to my shoulder nearly horizontal to do.
Speaker 3: I think it makes it harder. I bet that guy who ever cut it yesterday where I had one of those customers at every couple of years where they think the team works.
Speaker 2: Again, eldo, I think he was very pleased with me.
Speaker 8: Okay, go and get the aerobar look Christian O'Connell show podcast tomorrow.
Speaker 4: It is the grand final for this.
Speaker 9: When trades go to war, only one can rule them all.
Speaker 2: Chippy's brickies head to here.
Speaker 9: Who's the sharpest in the shed, flooring, filing, framing, fences, cash he's cant and feef for breakfast. Trade hees time for more. Godie is one you're fighting for?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this week the Trading Games, we have the semi finals yesterday. We now have our two finalist trades taking each other on. One of them will be crowned the ultimorts and king of all trades and their trade.
Speaker 4: The Trades Trade.
Speaker 3: Also winning five thousand dollars thanks to Sutton Tools helping Aussies build for over one hundred years drill the Aussie way to rear with Sudden Tools to tomorrow all a ways both of these brave athletes. Is the trade Pentathlon? Five events as the same in any modern pentathlon.
Speaker 4: What are the five events going to be?
Speaker 3: Yesterday we asked you if you had any ideas, what could be one of the events out of the five for a trade special version of the Pentathlon? Do you have this one Christian smokeo slash tea ray See how many four and twenty pines with sauce they can eat in ten minutes, along with how many chalky milks they do love choky milks they can chug at the same time, so they got images. You remember a couple of years ago with crawf and a jockey was it was it what they were having an eating competition would do with milk and.
Speaker 2: That was this sad day where we had to buy our own weeks.
Speaker 3: Christian, I think an eating competition should be included in the trade wars. A couple of pies jammed donuts washed down with the can of Dietko. That's from Headen. It's so maasically how foods needs to be big part of Christian What about quick and easy Q and A coming up with the most creative answers like they always do. The questions would be like the reasons why supplies not being there?
Speaker 4: Why they couldn't turn up on that day?
Speaker 3: Or how long do they think it's reasonable to have a smoke of four as it means to appears to very every single day wildly when they're around at ars at the moment.
Speaker 4: That's from Andrew. This comes from Nick.
Speaker 3: What are the loudest, longest, biggest belch I have to say, I didn't look at this. Go can we would be great radio.
Speaker 2: I thought it would be like using tools building something like.
Speaker 4: None of these none of these are about tools.
Speaker 3: None of these are about tools. People have thought about the show is over. This came in at half ten yester morning. Someone's at work going, I just to Marie, I'll be in that meeting of meal. I just need to send something to the guys. Actually it's the way that this guy nit goes morning. All. You have to go with my idea of the loudest, longest and biggest belch after sculling a dare iced coffe even time all as well. That's a Nick Christian idea for a trading game is throwing away takeaway coffee cups into a builder's skip, throwing empty red Ball Monster energy drink cans into the recycling bin or Jim Beam and Cola can sometimes, as they do on a Friday Mark's if they get anything in the bin, as normally there's just somewhere near the bin, but rarely in the bin.
Speaker 4: That'll make a.
Speaker 3: Great chart challenge. When that comes from Anna O'Malley, I love this one from Lauren Smith Christian. I have an idea for the trading games pentathlon. So my husband used to be trading have you at Christmas break? They would playing this game. You get a block of wood and hammer a row of nails just enough that they stand up then you have to go along the line with a hammer until they're all flat as timed. If you're good, you can do it one strike. If you are shabby, it might take a few goes. You could call it nailed it. Then she puts in brackets, edits, ed edits.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're editing it, see don't but anyway, edit edit, I'll just looked it up. It's officially called.
Speaker 3: Hammer Schlargen German for now Power. I think you can check it out on YouTube. It's a national event and global thing regards Laurence Smith. Not nailed it, Hammer Schlargen is going in, so thank you very much, Lauren Smith. After seven o'clock we'll tell you what we are going to be doing tomorrow and how we do need a couple of items for the trading Pentapolon tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Well, Christian no Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: This week on the show, we get into our eight to zied of the nineties. From seven o'clock. Jack and I both rewatched a great nineties movie yesterday to do with the letter S. It's all about the letter S. This week, on our ongoing eighties of the nineties, we rewatched Speed, which is a great watch it stands up really well more and that after seven. So every Thursday from seven to eight we ask you a bit of the songs. We are naked again once small, and our backsides are cold and flapping in the wind. Can you have a flappy backside? I don't know. Allright, we have no music between seven and eight. So today I thought, for the Mystery Hour, why don't you pick all the music then from the nineties to do with the letter s, so it can be artist or song title. Just got to be a nineties one to do with the letter s. Jackie boy, what do you want to offer up.
Speaker 2: From nineteen ninety four? Beastie Boys Sabotage June.
Speaker 3: No, that's not the Beastie Boys. That's my one.
Speaker 4: Get me an era bar.
Speaker 3: When you have that venue machine, there we go, guitars, Beastie Boys. You say, this is a brilliant, brilliant video as well of my favorite music videos. Where music videos used to be a big thing.
Speaker 4: Listens to brilliant.
Speaker 3: Spike Jones a direction as well, brilliant song. Great choice, Patsy, you're going for correct spin doctors.
Speaker 5: The Love God used to sing this to me in the nineties because you reckon I was always right or demanded I was always right.
Speaker 6: So this was my theme tuned in fact.
Speaker 3: Then ninety percent of stuff Patsy says can either be traced back to Kmar or Chris.
Speaker 6: It's right, it's correct.
Speaker 4: Guess what's what I'm going for?
Speaker 3: Sean Mullins Lunda Byes also known as Sabotage or the VC Boys. Sabotage was the B side I'd like to hear, Sean Mullins.
Speaker 4: I used to love this song. Great album as well, so core.
Speaker 3: All right, then, so what songs you were here between seven and eight? We have nothing planned at the moment to do with the letter s.
Speaker 4: From the nineties.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Today's mystery our theme. Then we're looking for your songs to play to do with the letter s from the nineties. Artist song title. By the way, Talking about music, I ready yesterday, you know. Obviously it's been loads of big music movies, obviously Austin Butler and the Baslom and Elvis one this year which I highly recommend it's great, and rocketman U two TV series does anyone want that in their life? Is coming to Netflix. I mean I love you too, right, brilliant band, brilliant brilliant man. But I don't want to hang out with them every week, not if it was a TV series.
Speaker 2: Everybody else is doing a movie.
Speaker 3: Isn't that so Bono better called Bono? I hope it's called better call Bono. Maybe then I'll watch it every week?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: So your songs from the nineties to do with the letter s scatman John from Listener calling himself scatman justin I'm a scatman.
Speaker 4: Always a great.
Speaker 3: Time with the scatman. However, we've been here before, haven't we promises a lot About a minute in you look at the radio, everyone looks at me in the studio goes, this is outstate. It's welcome. By fifty five seconds has well in to relieved war of this is how much you want to hear it? This is the best bit to hear. I'm a scat man.
Speaker 4: Eleven seconds.
Speaker 3: That's all you need of this. You've got a homeopathic dose. Otherwise she just felt too much. Scats daego, there's no more talk about that, okay?
Speaker 4: Or Christian?
Speaker 3: What about Savage Gone anythink from the Spice Girls? Also, what about Silverchair?
Speaker 4: Tomorrow. It's just got that big ninety sound, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Scott? Good morning, Good morning, go there we're doing Scott. What's your song for the nineties to do with the Letter S?
Speaker 10: Well, someone who did a couple of collaborations and remixes during the nineties, Tom Jones, I reckon, we should do sixth Bob Mate, what a tune?
Speaker 3: TJ Sex bond s only, John Jones, you can get away with this in the nineties. It is. Yeah, that's a great one, Scott, Thank you very much, you call it mate, Thank you guys, everyone.
Speaker 4: We got here.
Speaker 3: Jen.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Jen, welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Morning.
Speaker 11: All I have I do have to suggest Black Hole Son say I'm Garden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the great Chris Cornell, Black Carls S. I love this band and Audio Slave as well. Su Jen, this is a great song. Thank you very much for suggesting this.
Speaker 10: No worry a brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 3: The Letter S and the nineties Slap Bracelets, the movie Speed songs picked by you to do with the Letter S Sandstorm Daru.
Speaker 2: Oh how do we miss that?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I want to apologize to every single listener personally Daru this show and it's called DNA in our helix is drudem? How could we?
Speaker 4: How can we miss the great one? Christian? Also?
Speaker 3: What about from the nineties Supersonic Oasis brilliant song? Saw Liam Saturday night in Sydney. He's still got it, thanks Edward. Listening up the road from the Emerald City, you guys are missing the glaring one. I love it when people say that, what's the going one to you? Okay, smash Mouth All Star is a banger though, very very good. Uh Lisa, Hello, good morning, Lisa. Have you having a good week so far? What's the song You've got to hear?
Speaker 12: Stacey's mum.
Speaker 3: Brilliant, Brilliant Bound Fountains of Ways?
Speaker 11: Well, I am Stacey's mum.
Speaker 3: Oh you taught us called Stacy.
Speaker 1: Yes she is.
Speaker 11: And she used to hate it when I'd take her to school and all the kids to be like, yes, Stacy's mom.
Speaker 7: Stacey's mom.
Speaker 3: Playing it out.
Speaker 8: The car as well, blaring my anthem.
Speaker 7: He's my anthem.
Speaker 4: She hated it.
Speaker 11: I loved it.
Speaker 7: I loved it.
Speaker 3: I still love it. We're going to play the song your anthems. It's going to be known from now on.
Speaker 4: Lisa.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 12: Guys.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm definitely playing.
Speaker 3: It's a brilliant song and just for you, Lisa, Stacey's and actual Stacy's mom.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you, bye bye.
Speaker 3: Bye now, James, good morning?
Speaker 1: You want to go?
Speaker 4: Yeah, James, what's the song do with a letter?
Speaker 10: S you?
Speaker 11: You forgot a classic?
Speaker 10: Steal my sunshine?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. This is how we will start the show after the news. This is how starts in the next hour. Yes, hello, James, thank you.
Speaker 4: May gosh, you're giving us this one.
Speaker 1: We're play next the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: So the last couple of weeks, often when we do the eighties of the nineties, Jack and I will rewatch a great movie to do with that letter.
Speaker 4: That how you doing?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the nineties.
Speaker 2: I'd like to flip.
Speaker 3: I make this look.
Speaker 1: Good, Missus Sheffield nineteen nineties.
Speaker 3: You can't handle the true co op.
Speaker 9: Sa her.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's eight z of the nineties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, babe. So before we get anywhere near slap bracelets, let's talk about the movie. Yesterday Jack and I both rewatched a great action movie that still stands up from the nineties.
Speaker 4: Do you remember this when someone put the city of Los Angeles to the ultimate death.
Speaker 3: Pop Chris hot Shot. There's a bomb on the bus.
Speaker 1: Once the bus goes fifty miles an hour, the bomb is hard.
Speaker 3: If it drops below fifty it blows up. What she is? What do you do?
Speaker 9: Are you in?
Speaker 4: Short?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why do you want to get off?
Speaker 3: Get off?
Speaker 1: This is much better, Yellow Reeves, Dennis Hopper, Sandra Bullock.
Speaker 4: Now exposure up.
Speaker 3: You have aired trigger aimed at your head.
Speaker 12: What do you do?
Speaker 7: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Speed? We'll get ready for rush hours.
Speaker 4: This stands up right.
Speaker 3: I watched it yesterday and I went back last year to see die Hard, right, which I thought in my mind, this is one of the best action movies ever. It doesn't stand up very well. It's really really slow. Die Hard is a lot slower than you remember this.
Speaker 2: Watching movies that we have great memories of can go either way. Yeah, it doesn't live up to it. And when I saw the opening titles of Speed, and it's got its nineteen ninety four three D lettering that looks like something from word Art, I'll take you. Oh no, don't tell me. Speed doesn't hold up, but he does. I honestly think best action film with the Narnies.
Speaker 3: It's a great action movie.
Speaker 4: It's relentless.
Speaker 3: And that one line in there about the bomb of the bus, it's set the bus goes below fifty, it blows up. That's one of the greatest plot devices from movie ever. So it's so good they keep coming back to it. You all know where you are in the movie. It's such a great movie. This first of all, stop before we get to Keanu and Sandra Bullet. I listened to an interview last year Tarantino turned this down. He was offered this, and he said it's his biggest regret in his directing careers that he didn't direct.
Speaker 4: This is one of his favorite movies. It's a great action movie.
Speaker 3: Jennis Hopper clearly all the drugs that he took in the sixties and seventies are still in the system. A so over the top baddie but perfect for the nineties, quick hard shut. The opening scene as well, with the pencil in the ear. It is just that he's an amazing baddie in this. Keanu Reeves literally walks some of the lines in. He looks beautiful. That that sort of nineties, buzz cut that crew cut of the nineties. He looks beautiful, he's got the he's really ripped, and he's got that beautiful Chris White T shirt. That gets a bit messier and messire as the movie goes on.
Speaker 2: We watched Point Break a couple of weeks ago. We called this performance Wooden't he gets a little bit better in this.
Speaker 3: I still say I don't think he's one degree jat. I think it's half a degree looser.
Speaker 2: I read that the director Yonder Bunch. I saw him in Point Break and thought I want him for speed. I don't know how you see his performance in Point Break and go I want that Wooden acting that hard nose cop in my film. But despite Keianu's performance, it's still a ten out of ten movie.
Speaker 3: There are so many lines though, where you're like, they really couldn't think of anything else. But it's on the map.
Speaker 1: It's finished, harm the goddamn map.
Speaker 7: I es they fell behind.
Speaker 3: I guess, bloody tradees. I guess they fell behind on the construction because obviously one of the biggest movie sort of moments in this is that they make the bus jump yep. And even that doesn't make any sense. Could even they don't move the passengers to the back by the way, they just keep them sat where they are.
Speaker 2: And the fact as well that a construction crew is building a freeway. They start from one end, obviously start from the other end and meet in the middle. And there's a perfectly fifty foot jump that they haven't finished warding yet.
Speaker 3: Plus the whole movie, right, they keep coming back to it. It's gotta be fifty or above. Thus, based on obviously the rotation of the tires when it's going through air, I certainly realized watching yesterday. I didn't realize at the time on the first sort of the cinema how they know they were still doing fifty miles an hour. They've lost contact this line, but it's on the map. It's finished time, the goddamn map. They just they fell behind. My favorite line, though, is when Kana goes you know it's an interchange. Maybe there's an incline, Like we all get that reference that, oh, if there's an interchange, there be an incline for sure, Lauren, what Flora, it's an inner cheese and might being in playing for it.
Speaker 2: The whole scene made absolutely no.
Speaker 3: Sense, But I remember seeing this. When I first saw it, it was in the cinema, and that's when everyone That's the only way you saw movies was in the cinema, really and where everyone used to cheer at the same time during certain scenes of movies. I remember when they make that and they're all really happy, and that everyone in the cinema was cheering and clapping.
Speaker 4: It's a great movie.
Speaker 2: And I love that the road runs out. They run out of road for the bus, and then later they're on the train and they run out of track for the train. It's like that device works so well earlier in the film. Let's do it again.
Speaker 3: Now. The big star of this, though, isn't Keanu Reeves. It's Soda Bullet. She is so charming and likable in that She's really great. I tell you who's a massive sonder of bullet fan. We just need to let us speak because yesterday she went all wide eyed Caitlin, our producer, I didn't realize, do you know this, Patsy is a mega songra Bullet fan.
Speaker 13: Massive fan. There could be any other celebrity in the world that I could meet. They'd walk out to me say hi, I'd be fine. Sandra Bullock.
Speaker 14: I would die.
Speaker 4: What is it about Sandy B?
Speaker 1: I just love her.
Speaker 13: I watched all her movies growing up, but I think she was like the epitome of famous for me, and I was just so obsessed with her, and because she's so beautiful too.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Top three? What are your top three Sandy B movies, Sanja Bullet movies?
Speaker 14: Miss Congeniality, Sexual Awakening?
Speaker 2: Sound like the tagline film?
Speaker 3: I thought that was the second one?
Speaker 9: Was it?
Speaker 4: Miss Sexual Awaiting? I must check that out out that later A more.
Speaker 13: Recent won The Proposal, brilliant film. These are all bland and two weeks notice really was in the top.
Speaker 3: Three film Gravity, She's amazing in Gravity.
Speaker 14: That I didn't like that one While you were Sleeping That was gorgeous. No, that one was good too.
Speaker 4: I loved Tell what We're gonna do?
Speaker 3: Tell her what we're going to do? Right, We're going to play a song? Now, right, We're going to play a song. During that song, jack, Let's come up with an instant five question Sanja Bullet quiz to test you.
Speaker 2: I'm starting now, all right.
Speaker 3: Because what happens one day I suddenly get on a show. I'm going to try it now to book her by the end of the year, and I'm going to let you interview. I'm not going to ask any questions.
Speaker 4: You need to be ready.
Speaker 1: I'll be ready, all right.
Speaker 3: I'm going to try and deliver her by the end of this year, Sandra Bullock to you, Okay, I want not interview her.
Speaker 4: You will. Jack.
Speaker 3: Let's go on Google, Caitlyn, step away from your computer terminal, Sandy be quiz coming.
Speaker 1: Up next The Christian Connor Show, Podcast.
Speaker 3: Eight is in the ninety so order with the letter s like smash mouth and Sandra Bullock. Producer Caitlin's a fan, a megafan of Sandra Bullock so much so we've decided to try and create a on the spot quiz me Jack and Rio feevishly just googling everything to do with Sandra Bullock.
Speaker 4: I feel up. We know her now.
Speaker 3: Just in three minutes, we have five questions. Jack, you got the questions, I've got them all right. Producer Kelly, now, are you ready? You say you're a fan of Sandra Bullock.
Speaker 2: Let's find out all right now these Remember this has been cobbled together in three minutes, so they're not worded. Great. The first one is just worded.
Speaker 3: How old?
Speaker 2: Question mark?
Speaker 4: How old?
Speaker 3: Direct? That is impressive. I'd say early fifties. I think she's heading towards sixty.
Speaker 14: She's stunning.
Speaker 13: Doesn't look fifty eight, so you would be you know, it's not shocking that you would think she was younger.
Speaker 2: We should point out also that Kiln's got a picture of Sandra Bullock tape to her computer screen. What movie did she win Best Actress for?
Speaker 14: Blindside?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 14: And it was in twenty ten, two thousand and nine.
Speaker 1: Eight.
Speaker 3: We'll give you all that. We'll give you all that. Actually, this is stunning. Blainside's a great movie. I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Brilliant question Three, what is the movie where she plays a computer programmer who stumbles upon a conspiration?
Speaker 4: This is three from three, aren't you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: She's going to get all five? You clearly are mega fan.
Speaker 2: What was her character's name in Miss Congeniality Grazia Heart?
Speaker 4: We were like, we need a mega hard on, let's get a character name.
Speaker 2: She never know that final question and we were running out of time by this stage, mash mouth ending, We're struggling on this one Hi question by one.
Speaker 14: One six no no one seven one Yeah, Kaylin.
Speaker 3: We have to do all we can to get Sandra Bullock on the show so that you can interview. That is amazing. I mean, I love Springsteen. I don't think I'm getting five for five of those. I don't know how it's all he is.
Speaker 4: That is amazing. You really are a massive such a bullet fan.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, I'm also a Sogan bullet fan. Deminisher Man, great movie. Participated in care For I said that to her. I try to bond that her on Wednesdays. It's brilliant that movie. You know, I haven't seen that. Hello, I've never seen Miss Conjilianity.
Speaker 4: Is it good?
Speaker 2: It is good? Yeah, we used to have it on TV.
Speaker 3: Now yeah, alright, I think I might watch that actually, all right, So coming up then we continue whether eight or other nineties A letter s. We're getting into slap bracelets. Slap bracelets were banned at many schools. So one of this morning what got banned at your school?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Only Tom Jones can trample off a song called sex bomb.
Speaker 4: Sex Bomb?
Speaker 3: There's one nineties, isn't it? You know I'm getting away these days an old guy referring to himself as a sex bomb.
Speaker 4: But Tom Jones number one in the UK.
Speaker 3: This was number one in the UK, France, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Iceland.
Speaker 4: And the public of Wallonia.
Speaker 3: Sorry I havn't credited right. It's Tom Jones with Moose t do him. For the nineties it was a German DJ and music producer had a couple of oather I think big hits actually Moosey. I just say, what the hell happened to Moose?
Speaker 2: He's a strange looking guy. It looks like a bodybuilding Austin Powers.
Speaker 3: All right, So we're talking about the nineties and the letter s in our eightes. In the nineties, let's talk about slap bracelets. These obviously a big thing for you guys were in the UK as well. Did they get banned from your schools?
Speaker 2: I hadn't seen one since the nineties and now they were big in schools until just a couple of weeks ago when I was in America on holiday and I went on the Saint Louis breakfast show, the Courtney Show, they had slap bracelet branded slap bracelets that they were given away to their listeners. And they were popular and it made me think, actually wrote down we should bring this hard.
Speaker 4: Do you think we could get anyone who would make that?
Speaker 3: Because I know merch these days, they can put your logo on VI actually anything. But where would you even get slap bracelets from?
Speaker 5: I know I haven't seen that Niggle have them because also through a phase of yeah you can still get them there, some with watches, some just playing with stuff on them.
Speaker 2: So you reckon, we could scratch off the Smibble logo and put Christian's face on a slap Just.
Speaker 3: Get a sharpie and just door ball over or something like that. All right, so we want to talk about what got banned at your schools. We got skateboards were bannd at mine?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: One kid skateboarder to school and a memory he broke his I think he brought his leg or something like that, and that was it. There was that special assembly, you know where they called you all together and you knew you were going to get bolloed. And that was the only reason for a special assembly.
Speaker 2: There was one kid ruined it for everyone else. One kid got him in the eye. Well he should have been wearing glasses. Is a band for everybody.
Speaker 5: British bulldog was the thing at our school because too many kids were getting injured, broken bones and stitches.
Speaker 4: My Catholic school that was very much encouraged.
Speaker 3: The teachers would actually play and actually break our bones the hunger games.
Speaker 4: That really should have been bad, but they were fine with that.
Speaker 3: But those skateboards, those skateboards are bad news. But bulldog every lunch time. Maybe we carried off to the medical bait with that, all right? No four one four one o four three? What got banned at your school? Hello Fiona, Hi, here you going.
Speaker 1: Everybody?
Speaker 11: We had the I think pats you may remember these, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: The big.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah yeah, and they smelt like Big M's strawberry chocolate yep.
Speaker 11: And everyone would fight over them because it's like I want to choko one No.
Speaker 2: I like, you got to explain what it is their own podcast is a haula hoop that smelled like the chocolate.
Speaker 5: They had like a scent, and they like you could get a yellow banana one and there was a pink strawberry one and they had like balls in them, didn't they from memory? And as you think so, yeah, as you spun it around your waist. You could smell like foul smelling strawberry or chocolate.
Speaker 7: Really yeah, the one than that nice.
Speaker 11: But everyone would fight with them, and they were a part.
Speaker 4: Of things and people would fight over them.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 10: I want five of them.
Speaker 12: I've got to have five of them.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the acted there for us, all right, thank you very much. You could. That was literally like a dog whistle for me and Jack were presume they're having a good time.
Speaker 2: You don't really know how you get even get a ball inside of hilla hoop? And is the ball? What made the smell? Too many questions? You see it just like ball beer?
Speaker 4: I told you what am I told you about? This second question from you to stick to one show.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian you're playing Tom Jones sex bomb has made me deeply uncomfortable today, is not why won from your show? Well, while we're on that, Patrick Frommurmount even they's stay on the Moose t theme.
Speaker 4: This was his other big hit. He had a thing, didn't he old.
Speaker 3: Moose team going alright? Also there with a letter s and the nineties then slap bracelets. We're talking about what got banned at your school. Character's emailed me marbles. Yes, marbles. I used to love playing marbles with the kids when they were younger.
Speaker 2: What they did at our school was they told us marbles was going to be banned and to get it out of our system, we had a Marble's Day where we had no sessions and all day was.
Speaker 4: Like an armistice.
Speaker 2: That is incredible, like the purge.
Speaker 4: A marble perge.
Speaker 3: All right, well, go back to your school on nine four one four one o four three, Jackie, what was it for you?
Speaker 11: I'm at our school. We our school band click click.
Speaker 3: I remember those They were sort of thing a ninja would have. Basically, I actually think there works the nunchucks.
Speaker 2: Or throwing to I don't know what they are.
Speaker 3: How would you describe them? There were two very solid plastic balls.
Speaker 11: Yeah, oh yeah, I actually actually thought they were sort of more like like a glass type I don't even.
Speaker 2: Know, even more dangerous, more dangerous we have plastic in the UK.
Speaker 4: You had glass.
Speaker 6: But they were really noisy?
Speaker 2: Were they?
Speaker 12: Mane?
Speaker 11: Everything wants to kill you?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 4: The kids toys?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 11: Yes, after after a few injuries and whatnot to broken wrists and that they were banned from the school. I think that would banned from the world.
Speaker 3: Actually, after that, I didn't know the world got together a band Hitler and.
Speaker 4: Jackie banned by the world. What a great photo that could be, Carl, good morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning guys. So I went to boarding school and I do not recommend this. I sternly advise against it. They banned pillow cases to know, so if you take a pillow case and you put it inside another pillar case, enough pillowcases inside one pillow case means that when you have a pillow fight, it can cause damage. So I do not recommend that you try to find it.
Speaker 4: Damage mild scuffing, mild abrasion.
Speaker 10: It will take you off your feet if you hit that.
Speaker 2: If you're half a grand on again and worry about.
Speaker 4: Hair born inside billow.
Speaker 3: And then banned by the world, of course, Carl, thank you very much, Yes, thank you, have a good day.
Speaker 4: Simon.
Speaker 10: Guys. Yeah, I went to a private boys school and they banned held you hairjol hair Joe.
Speaker 4: Why did they bann hair gel to rock and roll and unruly boys?
Speaker 7: Exactly ninety nine?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 12: And we protested by growing a hairlong and.
Speaker 7: Scruppy and uh two months later they reneged on it, and now we got to to the man.
Speaker 3: This is a great story. Well done, Simon, Thank you, Thank you mate. Seven fifty three on goal David Lee Roth. Just like Paradise, we obviously rang out of songs to do with a five more.
Speaker 8: We went out of road, just like in Speak the Christian Connell Show podcast, Christian a Company.
Speaker 3: She didn't play smooth by Santana. I can, and we play every other day. Have you never heard this radio station stick around around? You'll have it today by fight, sir. That's our guarantee. We're talking there about what got banned from your school on nine four one four three Christian planking.
Speaker 4: Do you remember planking? M do you remember planking?
Speaker 3: It got bound to my school after my brother thought we funny to go on the school library of roof during the lunch break and plank to the school. He got expelled. He got expelled for that. I'd love to speak. Always thought they were the ultimate hard people.
Speaker 2: If you had somebody come from another school who got expelled at their last school, they already had.
Speaker 3: Surrounded in mystery hardness. They had that don't mess with them. They they're here because they got thrown out their school. For probably most of it was made up. It's like a self myth. But they were legendary, all right, sir, squeeze a few last calls in. Hugo, is you know you were talking earlier Jack about there's always one kid who does something, and then because something they did, the rest of us are now have a banging Hugo is the originator of a school band. Hugo get a Christian?
Speaker 10: How are you going?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 4: So I understand you're the originator of the what got banned at your school?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Mate, So I know you guys are talking about this the other day, but our lunch orders?
Speaker 4: So what happened?
Speaker 10: So me, it wasn't just me, It was and me and a group of mates. We figured out one day that if you ripped a little hole in your envelope and gave it to the lunch order man, he would just think that the money had fallen out some way.
Speaker 7: Or maybe one of his employees that.
Speaker 10: Had misplaced the money. So for about two weeks you kept giving us free food, and then.
Speaker 4: What a Greek two week run that must have been.
Speaker 10: And then, oh mate, it was absolutely amazing. Cookie and then.
Speaker 2: Surely has a caught on. The whole class is little holes.
Speaker 4: It's going to get around.
Speaker 3: There's there's not there's more than one one golden ticket.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, exactly. We kept we kept it pretty niche to start, but you know a few of the more unpopular kids found out about it and ruined it for everyone.
Speaker 4: Those unpopular kids.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but then yeah, then pretty much the lunch order man banned lunch orders for I think a day or two until he could get to the.
Speaker 12: Bottom of it, and.
Speaker 10: No food ran deep.
Speaker 4: It ran deep within the school, to the top kids, right to the Yeah, exactly, Yeah, all right, Hugo, thanks you cool.
Speaker 10: Big shout out to my man Vipa Reo in the studio doing a great job commentator for the trading game.
Speaker 4: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: It makes sense to the guy who obviously believed the unpopular kids and friends with the show a.
Speaker 3: Bit like that. He's constantly walking up and down picking on our trainings because they're not the cool ones I have. Who the hell is vipers? Do you play footy with him?
Speaker 4: Hugo?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, this is actually not the first time I was called up Christian. I'm a long time call on.
Speaker 3: Thank you now. You're just broken cover of it. Now we're going to mark you in the system as a friend of Rios again. Okay, all right, hugo, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We want to talk about game changes.
Speaker 3: Now. What do you think for you is a definite game changer where it's something you do routinely and from the moment you do it that this is it.
Speaker 4: This is a game changer for me. I'll always do it.
Speaker 3: It makes things and life go easier. Daniel was telling us about one the other day on the show.
Speaker 7: I spray my canola oil spray before I fit it on. Still give that golden brown thing. But let's Matt, absolutely game changer with the canol oil.
Speaker 3: With a canola oil a game changer, all right, game changer for me. If you're getting Domino pizza, try the topping of garlic parmesan swell.
Speaker 4: It is so good. It's a swell of garlic parmesan source and that is great.
Speaker 3: Shaving in the shower as well, get a little stick on mere on the wall because you're all wet anyway and it washes away or you're not shaving.
Speaker 2: Don't you get worried about in the shower accidentally dropping the blade and then you're all exposed.
Speaker 4: But that's the excitement to her as well. That's how I live.
Speaker 3: On the edge. Guys.
Speaker 2: You could take a chunk out of something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but on the edge, I need to be.
Speaker 4: What man a radio and in the shower Jack, what's a game changer for you?
Speaker 2: Well, it's also in the bathroom, a simple one. We used to have a lidded bin with the foot pedal where you had to press.
Speaker 4: Someone's got an incoming email of me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's down right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're live on a foot pedal bin and it was too cumbersome to always be opening the foot pedal opening the lid. Now just go lidless bin, so it's open to the world.
Speaker 3: You see all discarded tissues and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you think in the bathroom you're not throwing anything that disgusting away. It's only like fly you are. It's rubbish, empty toothpaste.
Speaker 3: It I don't want all that.
Speaker 2: It's like an open but you'll use it a lot more and every time you use it, you'll be glad that one step has been removed opening the lid.
Speaker 3: But when you say the.
Speaker 4: Fat you just put your foot down on it. Yeah, means slightly it opens.
Speaker 2: But also because the bins are smaller, you're going to step on it. You move it the toilet, you've lost it.
Speaker 6: Can you just put it straight in the bin?
Speaker 2: Though, Like, no, leave the room and go to the other No, if you're running, no bin in the bathroom. It's a game changer for you to put in the bathroom.
Speaker 12: No, No, you.
Speaker 2: Take your floss into the kitchen.
Speaker 3: I say, ninety percent of the stuff and there is my wife, So I call it the lady's best friend. No, it's still I'm going to bring up my own right and just small bin. It's called the lady bin.
Speaker 6: It's delaying the pro this.
Speaker 3: It's like I don't be walking through the house. Were discarded products in the bathroom, but.
Speaker 6: Then it's festering away for like a week until you empty the beach.
Speaker 2: It doesn't fester in the bathroom.
Speaker 5: The game changer for me is also in the bathroom. And we brush our teeth in the shower because toothpaste goes everywhere all over the vanity?
Speaker 3: Who does that?
Speaker 2: You do in the shower because it's cleaner, so you spit down the train.
Speaker 3: Totally imagine that with all the best weather the world, when you're spitching, no one's shot is that good?
Speaker 4: You're gonna end up on someone's foot, aren't you.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 6: And then at the end of the shower, you know, you just get the shower head and over the glass.
Speaker 3: Shall ever made that noise get a plumber?
Speaker 2: So this has become bathroom game?
Speaker 3: Yeah kind of say, these game changers aren't just lift in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: We've just so bizarrely all just merged there.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're looking for your guarantee game changers. Hello, Timid Pakenham, Christian cordless headphones. Yeah, I think the world been out to speak about two hundred years to him? What you got an iPod?
Speaker 4: Next you're to sell me or CD disc one?
Speaker 3: Oh spaceman, where have you come from with these new futuristic gifts? Godless?
Speaker 4: Thank you, Timbo.
Speaker 3: Christian stick a toothpit through an onion before roasting stops it all falling apart. Game changer for us From Wendy. I think this says more about this lady's life. Give your mam a call before drinking so she doesn't call you when you're a bit toasted.
Speaker 4: He disappointed.
Speaker 2: That was happening so often that you had to come away like a workaround for it.
Speaker 3: Pay attention, Christian, brushing your teeth with hot water is a game changer.
Speaker 4: I need to know why. What does he do well?
Speaker 3: Perhaps he doesn't in a shower, so maybe pincherr by carbonet soda when boiling eggs. She'll just peel off.
Speaker 4: He's do you love it? Would people give a gender to something? Should just peel off easily?
Speaker 3: Microwave guardic colver for ten seconds and the skin just falls off. Before we go any further with your game changes. Just trying to tick off something to do this, by the way, trying to get a skip for tomorrow's show and the trading gains Big Grand Final and our trading pentatheron.
Speaker 4: We need a skip, Jake, Have you got a skip for us?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 10: I do, Christian, we can get one there straight away.
Speaker 3: Oh my word, you are a saint. What is the name of the company. Give yourself a plug?
Speaker 10: It's Mobile Skips.
Speaker 2: The guys you go to does it on the box.
Speaker 3: I don't want any mobile skip and I've got a drag somewhere. Mobile Skip company for your skip needs, Jake, An, are you okay if our people throw bricks into them.
Speaker 4: Only a couple, that'll be fine. Okay, fine, as long.
Speaker 10: As that don't have a thousand then we'll be okay. We can take bricks in any type of any type of waste.
Speaker 3: But not chuck it one.
Speaker 4: It's the challenge tomorrow is at the one thousand break challenge.
Speaker 2: We'd have to start now. Finish Brown on the radio went on.
Speaker 3: Nine hundred and five. It's mid day. Hi Jake, thank you very much. Shake from Mobile Skips to take up on that. Dan, good morning, good morning, Hi you dah. Yeah, yeah, we're good Dan. What's your game changer?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 7: It's wrapping a hard taco in a soft taco.
Speaker 4: So first of all.
Speaker 7: Soft tacos and just wrap your herd taco shell in that no mess. You get all the goodness from every taco. Yah, your lamper off the plate.
Speaker 10: It's good to go.
Speaker 2: That is good because hard taco is always so messy.
Speaker 3: You're always breaking flimsy structure, very flimsy structure. Also I like about this is as you're bitting into it, you can just break that down. First of all, you meet the softness, crunch, there's a surprise behind the softness.
Speaker 4: That surprise is pleasing.
Speaker 12: Well, it's done.
Speaker 7: It's double the calories. But what the hell you're eating tacos?
Speaker 4: You're quite right?
Speaker 3: How can we double the calories? Though? What the difference with an extra layer of that soft shell?
Speaker 4: There's not many calories and that maybe not double the calories.
Speaker 7: But you're getting extra calories.
Speaker 3: But that's not falled out of the calories. Guys, Okay, let's not please today of all days.
Speaker 7: All right, Dan, thank you very much, Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Nats, good morning, Good morning, Christian, good morning that what's the game changer for you? Nat?
Speaker 10: My game changer is a chammis in the shower, not for my body, but for the screen after every shower.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's a nice thing to do for the body. Actually, it's not like we can do everything. Give yourself a little buff up.
Speaker 2: So you clean the glass after the showers turned off?
Speaker 11: Yeah, after ee shower, just to get all the water droplets and peepsaw the soap scum off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no mildew. But trouble is, are you are you getting out the shower, toweling off, dressing, gowning up and then doing the cleanup.
Speaker 11: No, no, just saying we drip and cold.
Speaker 3: No, what are you in prison? The guards?
Speaker 11: My kid's definitely think so.
Speaker 4: Thank you for cool.
Speaker 1: Now you're listening to the Christian Know Carl's Show podcast right now.
Speaker 3: We all get scammers every single day, but who knew a new hero Sometimes the heroin he emerges at the right time. I'm talking about the scam man. He's the scam man. He's the scam man. We're talking about Jack Stadt, John Post, otherwise known as the scam Man. He's scamming the scammers because he's retired. He's got a lot of time in his hands. So what's he been up to.
Speaker 2: He recently retired this year, and I found out at dinner the other night that he's been stringing scammers along so they will email him as and he'll keep the correspondence going as long as possible. I asked my dad to send me the email chain of one last night. He sent me sixteen individual emails. Four did it eat each bit of correspondence on individually? Are we ready to go on the journey that Dad's been on? The scam man? The email comes from someone called White House Delivery at White House Delivery for at gmail dot com. Your urgent respond is needed. They say, Hello, you need to send three hundred dollars here right now and receive everything immediately. Dad says, I am talking to my family and friends hoping to get much more than three hundred dollars White House Delivery. How much money are you with right now?
Speaker 3: Dad?
Speaker 2: Four eight hundred dollars? Do I need to send it to you? Just come up with the detail white house Delivery, Yes, Dad, but I'm still getting more money now. I have five thousand.
Speaker 4: Master Angler reeling them into his big net.
Speaker 2: So now Dad's up to five thousand, four hundred. White House Delivery says you have to send five four hundred dollars now send it now, Dad, Where can I send it? White house Delivery PayPal. I will send you the link. Then Dad looks, does some more research and sees that there's a number that keeps calling him. From the bottom of the email, He goes, I will be traveling to the US next week. I can see your phone number that you are located in Ohio. Fortunately, I have business there, so I can meet with you directly and provide you with the money.
Speaker 3: Over hang A dangerous game.
Speaker 2: Please where and when can we meet? I look forward to it. White House delivery. It is not possible to meet.
Speaker 3: He's taught of them.
Speaker 2: If you cannot play by PayPal, you can pay with bitcoin. You have to look for a bitcoin machine. I want you to send five thousand dollars through bitcoin. Dad, how much longer do I have White House delivery? Please?
Speaker 3: Now? And then?
Speaker 2: This is my dad's final bit of correspondence. And remember he's not doing this to be read out on the radio or anything. He's just doing this for his own entertainment.
Speaker 3: So the next piece man in mind, Jack Toss, of the day that Jack's mamma told that she's overheard him on the phone chatting for like ten or fifteen minutes.
Speaker 9: Scal.
Speaker 2: Dad's finishing email, which he didn't get a reply from. Sorry, I was in a car accident and unconscious for a whole day. When I woke up, I went into my email and hit the wrong button and deleted all our emails. Can you send me the details again? Am I going to be in trouble? We need to sort this out, as.
Speaker 3: It was like the sort of excuse I get from you about not reading your emails.
Speaker 4: He's definitely your outlone from.
Speaker 3: The best.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Patsy actually gave us the idea for today's time Waste Stuff Yesterday, Patsy was kind enough to send me a new story.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure there's anything in this for the show.
Speaker 3: Monkeys are upping the anti Patsy's word and then Cume pay his news story. Japan has seen a rising monkey attacks in the last few weeks, with a course of wild monkeys are climbing through windows and striking residents from behind.
Speaker 4: Forty five. She likes that forty five people have been injured.
Speaker 3: There's now a special monkey patrol unit, is it at the monkeys? They've hired to patrol the other monkeys? To catch a monkey?
Speaker 4: Hire a monkey?
Speaker 3: All right, So we're looking for your monkey movies.
Speaker 2: Yes, what do they watch?
Speaker 4: Tell you what they watch on the monkey channel? I married him a cack murderer. You've got to know you might mis movie.
Speaker 2: Gold Plus Mission Chimp Possible.
Speaker 3: Chimpy Cruise Saving Primate Brian so More movie reenacted by Chimps Silver. This is an American football movie reenacted by chimps. Any given Sunday Diary of a Chimpy Kit, Gold for the Young Chimps and great eighties movie, a questifying treasure. That's right, Baboonies, God plus God plus First of the Week.
Speaker 4: Oh, ambassively are spiling me? What have you got, Jackie boy? Monkey movies?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: What else are they watching on the Monkey Channel? Horrible Bosses? No, they wouldn't watch that. No, watch horrible proboscis.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, they wouldn't watch that.
Speaker 2: Silver, No, no, no, Silver sixteen mantrels.
Speaker 4: Oh now that's great, that's very good.
Speaker 2: Gold the Chimpy Code, also Gold Chimpy Car, and they're watching it the at the Monkey Movies, they're watching Dude, where's Macaque?
Speaker 1: You'd always.
Speaker 3: Always marked down and turn your nose up, But that dude wears the Now you go for this.
Speaker 2: That's got an extra layer where the maye of dude wears my car becomes part of the monkey. Dude, where's Macaque?
Speaker 4: All right, I'll give your gold. He's finally come around.
Speaker 3: Everybody? All right?
Speaker 9: What have you got?
Speaker 4: Their Monkey movies? What else are they watching?
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Let's mark today's time wasters. Look, if you're Monkey Movies, jack Post, you're ready to mark. Let's do it fifty first Primates Bronze. We asked for a Monkey movies.
Speaker 2: And that's a solid That's a solid one, alright, brons plus.
Speaker 4: Oh you want to give us that.
Speaker 3: Won't listen to the people?
Speaker 4: This one?
Speaker 3: You Me and Chimpanzee Silver dude, where's my carpew chin?
Speaker 2: Gold?
Speaker 4: Now that's how to do it.
Speaker 12: All?
Speaker 4: Rangultangu and cash Mark Webber. That's very good. I'm a gibbon, he said, am aged and arm a gibbon Gold. Kelly, well done. Edward monkey Hands.
Speaker 3: Should be no no, come on, Sharon, well done for Edward monkey Hands. I'd watch that just on time alone. I don't care how good the money is. Edward monkey Heads promises so much as a movie experience.
Speaker 4: How did you get those hands like that?
Speaker 2: Who did that?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: That is from just from my files.
Speaker 15: Sharon in Geelong, Hey Pageddon Silver Silver, Back to the Future Silver weekend of the Boonies, Silver Puss, a lot of the pooflings, Why Andrew Monkey Magic, Mike.
Speaker 3: Gold plus movie about stripping my monkeys Powerful the Karate Chimp Gold did have a flashback to yesterday's Gold for that guy about that dojo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once then that happened.
Speaker 3: Jimpy Jimmy Bang Bang silvil plus the Curious Case of Benjamin Baboon Gold Edward opposable thumb hands also, oh too great One's there ten things I hear about throwing poo Gold Monkey I shrunk the chimps. It's an enigma that one monkey I shrunk the chimps.
Speaker 2: Gold plu.
Speaker 3: That is that's a high level Lee take a bow, Lee Collins. Well done, and let's then with this one, also a smart one from Jennifer Grant. Sim I am sim I am gold. All right, so who gets the tickets?
Speaker 2: Honorable mention to Edward monkey hands, but the winner is Lee Monkey I shrunk the chimps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well done.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, tomorrow's show, we'll have knock off Friday. We'll have your time waste sir. That's all a given. That's money in the bank. But the big ticket event tomorrow. Top tier stuff, top of town stuff is this.
Speaker 9: When trees go to war, only one can rule them all. Ships. Pretty's head to here, who's the sharpest in the shed? Flory filing, framing fences, cash, He's cans of feef for breakfast trade.
Speaker 3: He's time for more. Gordie is one you're fight fur It is a big Grand final thanks to Suthing's all's five thousand dollars up for grabs.
Speaker 4: It's not his mother money.
Speaker 3: Who will be the king of all trade? He's in Melbourne once and for all. Which trade is the smartest of them all? Will it be the plumber or will it be wildcard entry plain ground installer?
Speaker 4: Last week we didn't even know that was a trade.
Speaker 3: We always thought when we were thinking about this, it's people that would be able to help to do a reno. Everybody thought about well Baker came.
Speaker 4: On Monday, crashed out immediately. No survice. Is there but a playground installer.
Speaker 3: He's the hot favorite, the one, if I.
Speaker 2: Remember correctly, came on and said he has to do a bit of every trade when installing the playground. Apparently there's water runoff, you had to do some plumbing.
Speaker 3: West Sarmon does some brickwork. So playground installer in the final taking on a plumber. That's tomorrow's show. How are we going to settle this? It can't be just one thing, you know. We did the reverse trailer barking yesterday we did the Coffee.
Speaker 4: Challenge run on Monday.
Speaker 3: We have our own Trady Pentathlon five events in one game. So we're asking earlier for a skip jack. Why do we need to skip?
Speaker 2: We will be doing skip basketball. Competitors will have to throw a brick.
Speaker 3: That's it, skip basketball with bricks. Ce, why were we asking for a skip buy of jack?
Speaker 2: The competitors will be playing skip basketball with bricks.
Speaker 3: With bricks, you say, that's right.
Speaker 2: You imagine a basketball throwing it. It's playing through the air. Imagine a brick.
Speaker 4: Sorry, hamm a schlargan.
Speaker 2: You don't want me to do them anymore?
Speaker 3: I nund you into it. I'll set you up hammer schlargin. You jump on the back of it.
Speaker 2: Nails will be lined up. Competitor will have to get a hammer and in one foul swoop bang. Then nail goes in times ten times ten.
Speaker 4: I'll go bang bang bang.
Speaker 2: Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang.
Speaker 3: That's ten skip basketball with what we be? Ready? Jack? I'm a chargin the nails?
Speaker 4: Quick?
Speaker 2: What else is it there?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Well, you know traders have to crawl under that house.
Speaker 2: They're always crawling under the head.
Speaker 3: Can't bring a house to the trading games tomorrow. Our sun's all steady. What are we going to have?
Speaker 2: We will have a child's playhouse on an elevated stage. It will have a garden, It will have everything a house has, and our trades will have to race underneath the house.
Speaker 4: What's the last one the.
Speaker 3: They will have to By the way, we never got to that WhatsApp group, but it went quiet.
Speaker 4: What are they swing? Tom just said he's going to bring a saw in today?
Speaker 3: What are we going to do with it? Have to do some walk around the office with it, waving it, threading the staff with it.
Speaker 2: Our competitors will have to saw something or will reap beaver for you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Tune in from a to find out what is that mystery saw? What's the show? Okay?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast