Speaker 1: Christian Welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So this time next Friday, Round one would have kicked off on Thursday night, which is why we're excited about footy coming back. And we're asking all our mini motivators, kids who listen to the show, who love their footy teams. It's got to be under eighteen up for grabs. The big prize we're asking to recording your phone. You can do it over the weekend. It ends on Wednesday. Do you know your phone? Over the weekend. You get your brothers and sisters involved. Mom and dad help you with it as well. You win the whole family the prizes.
Speaker 3: What doll they win you Yeah, family membership to your club and one thousand dollars to spend at the AFL store.
Speaker 2: Here's some of the many motivators we've heard from so far this.
Speaker 4: Week twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: Bombers, let's win some finals.
Speaker 2: Let's do this. Tigers, come on, hut them on.
Speaker 4: You know it, I know it. The last few years hasn't been your best to.
Speaker 1: Peter and needs to be for me to feeder.
Speaker 2: Come on, Cas, new coach, new captains, you alitude up the volumes.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm playing harder.
Speaker 2: I love that play harder. So many great lines. There's so much motivation, all right, Brandy, ones that have come in since yesterday's show. Let's go to Isabella, who's twelve and loves the cats the greatest.
Speaker 4: Okay this, you need to play at your best. You need to knock the audience is shut up this year. You need to play harder than you ever have before. Because your fans depend on you. Don't let them down. Got cats from your meme motivated.
Speaker 2: Now, don't worry about having to fire up on mom Dad's phone your club song. We have the resources to do that. I know sometimes you tune in the do they though could even get a phone call yesterday, But doesn't matter. We've mended that.
Speaker 3: We will put the song in the background for you.
Speaker 2: It sounds like they were saying meme motivators as well, which is what But very good there, Thank you very much, Isabella. Let's go now to Maya, who's a Tiger's fan.
Speaker 5: Okay, Richmond, I know we've had a couple of so years. Let's take it back to the Golden Flag winning days, when you won the Big Dance on my seventh birthday. Every game I have been to you have won. I consider myself your lucky charm. I believe you can do this. So let's start the season in style and beat the Blues. We're strong and we're bold, yellow and black.
Speaker 3: Go tight.
Speaker 2: Love that very very cute, Thank you very much. Maya. Okay, we've got a Doggies fan on now who for next eight days can hang on to hope until the D's crush it beauty of a preseason.
Speaker 4: We are going to demolish the other team.
Speaker 1: Take those big, strong marks and we have got them covered. This is going to be a big season for US boys.
Speaker 2: I can feel it. Doggies, this is our season. Let's go the Doggies. I love that. That's great all right. The place you go to then to find out more is the Christian O'Connell show dot com dot au last weekend to get involved, many motivators, good luck Christian Connell's show podcast now two days ago. Obviously footy word, we're all talking about this secret audio of ross Lyin letting rip on his team and on the practice games last weekend, the one against you guys are bombers.
Speaker 3: It was sent to all the different clubs all eighteen clubs could have access to Rosslin talking about his players. What was meant to.
Speaker 2: Language because you can imagine, right, it's going to be sweary. I thought we were really funny. If we've got some of the kids messages, which obviously there's no swear words in those, but put the bleeper in like it. We were saying, this is the audio from ross Lyine. We haven't played it out because it's sat There's something about this.
Speaker 3: It it feels morally wrong.
Speaker 2: It is morning wrong. These people their parents have trusted us to look after their children. Anyway, it is also funny.
Speaker 1: Sam Mitchel has asked me here to get your guys job, get your motive Fader.
Speaker 3: Every team wants to win, but you have.
Speaker 1: You put in the effort. I know you have now keep a falling ten words in your mind.
Speaker 3: If it is to be it is up to me believe it.
Speaker 2: Let's go book. It's another one. This is the Ross Lane audience.
Speaker 1: The Marty Bombers go out there with why don't it gets hard? With Termato Peter needs to be four Vita Peter? When't we get knocked down? We get a Maison Redman kick More fifty goals. Sam Durham, kick more goals. Now, go out there and bring the harm the game.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we're going back to a show next week, but anyway, I got one more to play. Why I know you've got ten.
Speaker 5: New Colwood, new Guineavan haircut, make it.
Speaker 4: Flies, Donna bring it home?
Speaker 3: And why Jamie wi daughter game for his club.
Speaker 5: On your Pandles, Crispy especially cold.
Speaker 2: Great almost five years of the show, but we won't be back. He actually was, all right, many motivators, here's how they have been sounding.
Speaker 5: Okay, Richmond. I know we've had a couple of so years. Let's take it back to the Golden Flag winning days when you won the Big Dance on my seventh birthday. Every game I have been to you have won. I consider myself your lucky charm. I believe you can do this. So let's start the season in style and beat The Blues were strong and we're bold, yellow and black.
Speaker 3: Go time.
Speaker 2: I hope to the Christian o'connellshow dot com, Dodare you enjoy your long weekend? We're back Tuesdays. The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast