Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 2: All this week.
Speaker 3: Then, thanks to your help last week, we have managed to do what we thought we might be able to do. But without your help, we'd never have done it. We tried to last week. I was just one and could we do an entire show, five shows where every day we're winning, one of you is winning your height or weight in something. And Jenny Wall was just a thought last week and loads of you were calling in, were just ideas, and loads of you were calling in saying, hey, my business, we do this, we can help out. So Monday, thanks to Kelly's Meets, Mitch one is weight in snags one hundred and twenty five kilo's worth. Tuesday, Dean one his height in red rooster weld In. Wednesday, Amanda won her way in welding equipment thanks to the team at Sigworld. Yesterday thanks to Dodo Delights, Hey, how Margie one. I had a lot of emails yesterday about that, but let's just in italics.
Speaker 2: One the big ben moment we moved on.
Speaker 3: We moved on is twenty four hours guys won her high in a grazing board filled with delicious foods from Dodie's tonights today it is an amazing prize your way in smoked meats thanks to Michael who called last week Barbecue Spitrotisseries dot com dot au Jackie Boy.
Speaker 4: The prize is they is amazing five hundred dollars worth of meat, an official Flaming Coals offset smoker valued at twelve hundred dollars. You get a day with their pitmaster who's gonna teach you everything you need to know about smoking, free delivery of that smoker so you don't have to go and hook it to the back of your car, and a cooked Callie's Meat brisket worth one hundred and thirty dollars. Total prize value two thousand, six hundred and ninety five dollars.
Speaker 3: Now we're calling this risk It for brisket. First of all, let's just hear Rio's production.
Speaker 1: I just want to smoke you. Risk it.
Speaker 2: I want to spoke you.
Speaker 3: And now you're going to big weekend plans. Then there's this one.
Speaker 2: You got a risk Which one do we like? Team? But it's guy for two weeks. I think he peaked yesterday. Where do we go? I love that one.
Speaker 1: I just want to smoke cat. I've kind of risk it for the brisk and I want to spoke you.
Speaker 3: Do you want to stand the kind of person we've been dealing with. We have a WhatsApp group to exchange ideas for the breakfast show. Mainly this week it's been Rio trying to find out where to go on a second day.
Speaker 2: Hence why on a Friday.
Speaker 1: I just want a small cuss. You got a risket for the brisket. I want to spoilt you.
Speaker 2: We're right in the middle of the school run.
Speaker 3: So wow, okay, so do we want to understand how this game works? Have we again, like the big moment yesterday, stretched ourselves too far? Each of us then, but you sirio me Jack compants. Each of us has a meat case. That's a suitcase containing all the prizes, the smoked meats, your wait in smoked meats, and of course an entire smoker somehow back in that Tom Hanks Apollow thirteen movie when he goes you got to get all this in a smaller space. Their huge suitcases is playing on with it listens, it's Friday. Okay, we can think of another idea. Four meatcases? Could it be in my meat case. Could it be in Rio's meat case? Could it be in Patsy's meat case? Could it be in Jackie's meat case? You call us up now, pick which one of us We're gonna try and make the case for why it's who it is. In a second, right, you pick which one of us we open up our meat case. If you hear this, guess what you've won your way in smoked meats.
Speaker 1: It's on.
Speaker 2: If you hear this, you get nothing. You lose God Dacer, no chocolate factory, no meat e factory for you. Sorry, Charlie, you lose.
Speaker 3: It's me I in my meat case. I've got these delicious meats. You know, I've been so excited about this. Please pick me. I've got my I love to smoke, and I really really want you to pick me. I have your prizes, a brand new you life, a smoking life.
Speaker 2: Just call up now, pick me? Or is it Rio? I think it's me.
Speaker 5: I think you're mistaking the smell of your meat case for the delicious aromas resonating from my very Mine's actually radiating a bit of heat, So I think I'm pretty sure that mine is the meaty case.
Speaker 3: It's always really convincing when you use the words pretty sure we spoke, it's already falling apart. Could it be perhaps in her meat case?
Speaker 6: It's definitely my meat case. And I'll tell you why. Because I am the most trusted member on this team. I am the resident newsreader. I have authority. I can be trusted. Why wouldn't you trust that I have the meat. I'm a mother as well.
Speaker 3: The person's going out drinking all day Sunday right to celebrate her fifty that's in June?
Speaker 2: Or could it be meat case post? All you need to know.
Speaker 4: Is when people are lying, they get very for both. They start talking a lot. All I'm going to say is I one have the meat.
Speaker 2: Choose me. Sounds nervous, very good. Your voice is going up. Yeah, lie, the voice goes up and down. I get the sense. So I can't see you right now, but sweaty upper lip.
Speaker 7: Yes, very my upper lip has meat on it. I've got a pop top on the top of my upper lip right now, like a hit catash.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I've got the meat.
Speaker 2: My meat is the meat box.
Speaker 6: No, I'm trusted.
Speaker 3: You can'te that out for your trust me the member of these teams, I am the meat. Trustworthy person, I am trusted, I am news all right, Colin, Now, if you're still listening, I don't even think this makes any sense.
Speaker 2: That do you think it makes That's very clear to me. Yeah, yeah, it's not real. It's Christian connell's show podcast. Will you risk it for risk here? Let's find out on the Christian O'Connell show on Gold one oh four point three. What a price? Phone nines or jammed? Is it? Producer Rio? Has he got the meats? Is it me?
Speaker 3: Is it Patsy or is it jack Let's find out. It's the moment of truth. I just want to smoke your This is unnecessary.
Speaker 1: You've got a risk it for the brisket.
Speaker 3: I want to smoke you, all right, Jackie boy. Break down the prizes. We're about to give away.
Speaker 4: Five hundred dollars worth of meat, a flaming coals offset smoke of value, twelve hundred dollars a day with the pitmaster free.
Speaker 3: And that's not the barbecue with him. You just get to hang out with him. By the way, Producer Tom said, you just need to clarify that. Especially a lovely guy, very gentle, but it's a day with him.
Speaker 4: He will teach you everything to know about smoking meat.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, yes they on track, go back to the script.
Speaker 4: They'll deliver the smoker for free. And on top of all that you get.
Speaker 3: Let's not why do we keep bigging up they're going to do for free When we had had a call from a winner two days, there.
Speaker 7: Goes, guys, I'm playing five undred bucks delivery.
Speaker 3: If we're on your wait in free delivery.
Speaker 4: You also get a cooked Kelly's Meat's brisket valued one hundred and thirty dollars. Total prize value is over two and a half thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Mason, Thank you very much to Michael and the awesome team up Barbecue SPITROTI series dot com dot au. Check them out online last year when I want to get a smoker, I got mine from them. They're awesome, really helpful, and they know their stuff as well. All right, So this is how we're playing risk it for briskets. Will wing these amazing prizes your wait in smoke to meats and the smoke and everything else, and a day rolling around in a pit with that guy.
Speaker 2: It's my idea of fun.
Speaker 3: Me Jack Patsy and producer Rio have in front of us, all of your prizes.
Speaker 2: Only one of us. We have four meat cases in only one meat case.
Speaker 3: It could be Producer Rio. It could be me, It could be Patsy, it could be Jack. You get to pick us before you pick each one of us. Now is going to make the case.
Speaker 2: It is me?
Speaker 3: Guys, you listen to me every morning. You know I love my meat. You know I love to get my smoke on. I want to initiate you into the joy of smoking your meat. I've got your meat. Meet me with my meat in the meat case. Or is it Producer Rio? I think I wear two harday Guys.
Speaker 5: My dear friends, there are three people in front of me. One a grown man who's so served dessert to his house guests, another who puts blueberries in a salad, and a lady who made Enzac biscuits tougher than granite.
Speaker 2: Who do you trust with food? Oh, Sledging, I like it personal? Is it Patsy?
Speaker 6: Of course it's me, because I'm the most trustworthy member of the I am I bringematics, I bring you your news.
Speaker 1: It is accurate, it is right.
Speaker 2: To me relevant.
Speaker 3: I don't lie.
Speaker 1: I am legit. I'm a mother.
Speaker 6: I would not lie to you.
Speaker 2: I have your meats. It's desperate now is it the new stuff wasn't enough? I'm a mother? Or is it this guy?
Speaker 4: Guys, I can't lie. I am a terrible liar and a terrible actor. So believe me when you when I say, when I say one, I have the box of meats, choose me. My box is full, the others are empty.
Speaker 2: Talking is over. It's time to make your pickings. Let's go to lines. This is big. Stay in your cars.
Speaker 3: Listen. Someone's about to have the life changed. Gonna work late, leave that job if they won't, let you call it Nate. Text of us Now first, this morning, Luke, good morning, good morning, welcome, welcome player one to risk it for a briskets? Who has the meat in their meat case? Producer Rio? Me Jack or Patsy? What's your pick, Luke, Producer Rio? You think Producer Rio, Let's find out. Let's open producer Rio's case. You get, Sorry, Luke, you get nothing? Self love, Luke, all right, it is not Rio. Let's find out who Heidi's going for. Heidi one in three chants. Now pick wisely me Jack or Patsy. Always Patsy going with you? Patsy, don't let me down.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're right, you sit on egg or something in there.
Speaker 1: What's about of your vie?
Speaker 2: You get nothing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you said your mother and you don't lie? Oh dear, Wow, suddenly there's two. It's me or the kids? Is it jackie boy?
Speaker 2: Or is it me? Who has this job? Now? One and two chants of winning their way in smoked meats?
Speaker 8: Belinda, Oh, there's no doubt in my mind that Jack has definitely got the brisket.
Speaker 2: You think it's Jack? How come.
Speaker 5: He is?
Speaker 8: He can't lie, He's already told us and we've noticed this in his pregnancy, Jenny.
Speaker 3: And but then to tell us about yourself, what are you? Are you winning it for your family?
Speaker 8: Oh? Definitely. We are a family of seven. We are the Brady bunch with my husband and I have five kids and uh, and I have a brother that's got a smoker. And I know that my husband would love to outdo him.
Speaker 3: All right, let's find out whether it's me or Jack. Do you want to change your mind?
Speaker 8: Definitely?
Speaker 2: Not one hundred percent?
Speaker 8: Is Jack one hundred percent? It's Jack?
Speaker 2: Let me down?
Speaker 3: Jack shuts not me, you know, deliberately acting bad like Denia of Radio.
Speaker 4: Now you're right, I cannot lie. I'm a young George Washington wasn't his thing.
Speaker 2: He couldn't lie. Cut down for yourself.
Speaker 3: It's Tunny's open up, Jack Boss, Well, is yours well done?
Speaker 8: Oh gosh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: You have won your way in meats.
Speaker 8: That is amazing. It was so worth pulling over and being late to my course in the city Jacket family, then five kids, What are they just want?
Speaker 4: Belinda Bunch has just got five hundred dollars worth of meat, your own, very own, stupid value to twelve hundred dollars. They're going to deliver that for you for free, and you get a day out with the Pidmaster. He's going to teach you everything you need to know about smoking that meat. And I cooked Kelly's Meat's brisket valued at one hundred and thirty dollars.
Speaker 8: That is amazing, guys, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Well, I was so glad that actually I'm really glad you didn't change you. My mother way you to go with Jack, you boy, and so if we've made you late for your courses, it was worth it. What an amazing price price. Is well done, Belinda, you're a great winner. Enjoy all the meats and smoking them as well. You and your family.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much, guys, and all the best.
Speaker 6: Jack.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Belinda, all the best to you and your family.
Speaker 3: Now she meant with the acting classes that I'm just signing you up for right now. Okay, thank you very much to everyone this week who's made this happen.
Speaker 2: It's been really really good fun.
Speaker 3: Thank you Michael and the team at Barbecue spit Rotisseries dot com dot au. If you are looking to get yourself someone there. Support your local businesses. They're really important. They need our help. We would not have been able to do this week right without the generosity, not just of you guys listening every single day, but actually these people have given away these prizes, so let's share the love. If you are looking again anything, check them out. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast