Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Great Stories Today on three Topic Tuesday, where there are three ways for you to share your stories on the show today. What can you still remember off by heart? What got thrown? And where did you fall asleep? Rachel? Hi, So this was a first date and he fell asleep?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 4: Yes, so my husband. So we're being together for seventeen years. And yeah, our first date was going to the movies and it was the Born Automatum was Matt Salen and I fell asleep.
Speaker 2: Especially in cinema noisy, full on, relentless action fight scenes. People have been punched and kicked out windows.
Speaker 3: The most shocking part of that is Born Ultimatum seventeen years old.
Speaker 4: What the funniest thing is? Said? We tried to watch it a few years later our DVD and I fell away again about the movie.
Speaker 2: That catnapp to you? Isn't it? May she go? We're going for if you go to sleep? Rachel, Thank you very much, your story mate, thanks to calling the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: By Adrian. Good morning morning, Adrian, Welcome to the show. So what got throwing.
Speaker 3: My brother's metress after he broke my remote? Control car about forty years ago through his metress in the swimple.
Speaker 2: Oh it sounds like you've just been told off now or something like dad, like literally two minutes ago. Is this confessional? It has happened yesterday or something feels fresh? There was very peeved, repeeved.
Speaker 3: It's a big old thing to drag down to the pool.
Speaker 2: A lot of time to nick.
Speaker 3: You know what, I might not go through this.
Speaker 2: You have very strong to rotate and launch very hard, very hard, Adrian. Thanks you cool? Not going on there? Eh, we got here, Jacob, get yelling. I'm going Jacob, where did you fall to sleep?
Speaker 3: I fell asleep in the dentist chair getting a rope canal.
Speaker 2: So this is before they neeth tize you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know afterwards. So I'll magging sure and swept because we're running short on time. Apparently I'm looking at that clock.
Speaker 2: We've got big old five minutes of all the news. But yeah, and there, sure, let's go with that one to the left.
Speaker 3: So I'm a bit of it. I'm a bit of a twitch when I start falling asleep, so I'll do a little twitch. And the dentist, the lady was just like, are you okay. I was like, yeah, yeah, I'm falling asleep obviously with so much stuff in my mouth, and she's like, okay, okay. And then usually I've got my mouth wide open because I think I'm trying to be real courteous for the dentist, and.
Speaker 2: We all know we have to do it to start close mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very very wide. And this one time she gave me this little cushion for the back of my taste. So I just had to get there and just be comfortable, and I ended up falling a sleep.
Speaker 2: Gotcha. Okay, all We're up against time, Jacob, but thank you. Very mutual story there. He went underw on the Steady Fellas and did you know he me say to Busu Kating and when she said, oh, We've got this great one about the dunt show went not not when he had the down of statue. No no, no no, it's wait way way before that. Let's go to Marceline. Good morning.
Speaker 1: Hi, how are you guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Musseline.
Speaker 1: God throwing Oh well my husband, Oh yeah, I was trying. It's actually what he kicked out the window. We came home early, basically just to give a kids dinner. Bit a lip being ungrateful, husband went berserk, obviously, grabbed the PlayStation and kicked it to the window.
Speaker 2: If the d's are listening right now, we need a few extra plays. Sign this whole timer up that boot. We need it this year.
Speaker 3: PlayStation out of the window.
Speaker 2: Show him on wi All, Show him Wow, we incredible scenes there, scenes, Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: That's that's what happens when you're ungrateful.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I might have a come around and thank him for prepare cal ber. You're listening to the Christian O Carls Show podcast