Speaker 1: Laura, I want to do a poll, like an in studio poll. Now, I don't know if that counts because it's just your opinion. I'm getting just your votes.
Speaker 2: That's not really a poll because if if Mitch votes as well, it could be a time.
Speaker 3: But I'm going to vote. Mitch isn't allowed to vote because it's about Mitch.
Speaker 4: Can I just say this is ridiculous and I don't approve this being spoken about, but the MIC's run, so we have to say.
Speaker 5: I'm the deciding factor here. I don't approve a breaking enter either. Anyway, I'll get off it. Oh god, you're it's just so dramatic. Let me me dramatic break and enter, let me miss it.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, I'm ready. On the weekend, I was going to go home to Port mcquarie. That was the plan, okay, and Mitch and I had been discussing that now, Mitch. Mitch has stayed at my house before whenever I go away overseas for a long period of time. Because Mitch still lives at home with his parents, I give him bit of freedom. I'm I'm like the second mom. So I'm like, look, my house is empty for three weeks he's got my keys, he's got my codes, he knows every He just goes and makes himself at home.
Speaker 3: And I don't mind that because I've I've okayed it.
Speaker 2: You're very like open with that stuff as well, Like I've got your keys, I've got your co It's like if I want to go into your house, I can get into your house.
Speaker 3: Frank down the road's got my keys and my coat. No he doesn't, but yes, with my friends, I'm usually pretty open, but.
Speaker 1: It's always above board, like I know about it, it's agreed. I've prepared the house for that whatever. So I told Mitch I was going to Port McQuary.
Speaker 4: It was kind of passing, like you didn't say, like I'm making a big trip of it. You go this weekend, I'll be in Port McQuary. I clocked it and we kind of moved on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like what are you doing on the Weekend's like I hadn't to Port What are you doing? He's like, oh, I was just catching up with.
Speaker 1: Some friends and I was like cool. So then I decide not to go to Port McQuary. But because it wasn't a big deal, I didn't tell me. Well, text him like, by the way, I know I mentioned that last week, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Not going anymore. So I was just going about my day.
Speaker 1: I was out with some friends for dinner and I come home to my house and Mitch and three friends are in my house.
Speaker 3: They were not yes drinking my gin.
Speaker 4: It wasn't your gin with that one sip in it, And I was like.
Speaker 3: You should have seen it. You know when you get sprung by a parent having a house. Park said the allry.
Speaker 2: I've not contributed to this because I forget it's an audio meetium and my mouth is just completely open.
Speaker 3: Mitch.
Speaker 1: I was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: He said, what are you doing? He's like, you said you weren't going to be home. I'm like, that's irrelevant. You're in my house.
Speaker 4: You offered your house to me, you said you were away, you didn't communicate that you were coming back. So I organized a dinner date with three of my friends from the Bondai.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? Firstly, and then he pretends it's his house.
Speaker 2: No, this is reminiscent of like it was last week, and we're talking about how Mitch just takes things out of the communal fridge. The problem is and I mit I love you, I love you deeply, but it's like you give you an inch and you will.
Speaker 3: Take a mile, and all of a sudden you're in the lounge and drinking gin with your feed up. Give you a key and you take a house. Can you do that, Laura?
Speaker 1: Because Mitch is like, we're good enough friends, and I'm like, totally.
Speaker 3: No, I knew you were coming.
Speaker 2: Fine unless somebody says, hey, I'm out of town, you can have my house for the weekend. Just announcing that I'm out of town isn't the open caveat of like you can come and stay in my house. But they're not the same thing. I'm away doesn't mean invite three friends over.
Speaker 3: And come round.
Speaker 4: Britt is forgetting to mention the part where she sat down had a chardone with three of my day friends and we had a delicious cheese platter. We all got blind drunk and we all went then we started playing articulate until midnight.
Speaker 3: We had a great weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, I did end up having a wonderful time, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it was breaking it.
Speaker 4: It was very awkward at the end when we both went to go to bed, and it was Britt's bed, and I might where are you?
Speaker 3: That I love you and I'm grateful