Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Set up to Pussy's boat.
Speaker 3: He looks like a man in a dog suit. You gotta be honest. It's a cat block.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show. Donald one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Okay, come on in Tuesday morning. Nice and fresh out there today. Oh my god, that is so cold.
Speaker 2: Not as cold as yesterday. Though I had ice on the windscreen.
Speaker 4: Yesterday.
Speaker 3: I thought it was cold. I thought it was colder. This morning.
Speaker 2: It's about five degrees warmer.
Speaker 5: In fact, what's about zero degrees in the studio. Christian insists on having the aircon. Its sub zero. So cold in here.
Speaker 4: It's cold of them outside.
Speaker 3: Other shows have a warm and toasty and it sounds like a cozy show. You need to be on the edge. Awake.
Speaker 4: He the chattering.
Speaker 3: Good, that's right, you're awake. You're away old people. You can go to an old folks home. They're a nice and hot in there. They're all snoozy. It's a bat for shows with ninety year olds. This is why you're here, This is why there's my job every morning is always to let the dogs out and go and have a little poop this morning, open that door, and they were like, straight back.
Speaker 2: In and just do it inside.
Speaker 3: It's going to be above ten for me to dump out there. Hey, talk about dogs. How is how is Presley? You dog that you must lost on Friday with the gastro hemorhoid interests or whatever that mysterious illness or was he dropped yesterday?
Speaker 2: He's so much better. It just warms the cockles of my heart that each day it's more and more like our own Presley. And when I.
Speaker 3: Got homes the cockles of my heart.
Speaker 2: Yes, when I got home yesterday, he ran up to the door with the tail wagging, which is seriously just the best thing when you get home from the day and it's like, oh, Prezzy, you're feeling better. And he's got a healthy appetite, no more ikey poos. So each day is better.
Speaker 3: And where did he sleep last night?
Speaker 2: He was outside last time.
Speaker 3: That's a sweet recovery, isn't it? Like I did that with people come back from hospital, you sleep outside Now. He only came back from the dog hospital Sunday and he's outside.
Speaker 2: He prefers to be outside because he's snow.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, well, well they have a choice, keep it all open, shut him out, locked the door.
Speaker 2: From the Italian Alps, they actually sleep in the snow.
Speaker 3: They are too terrible.
Speaker 4: He's probably acclimatized by now to Australia.
Speaker 2: No, he doesn't like the hater. He was like last night he was too hot and Chris, so Chris put him out and he wanted to stay out.
Speaker 3: Hell the things we do for our pets, right. Uh, my cat Larry was screaming this morning. That's horrible. When I was trying to get him to shut up, because it's like half fall in the morning and any noise in a sleeping house is amplified, isn't it, because everything's so quiet, so it just it pierces through it. Like a half four month he's like crying and I have to give him a little bit of food as well at half four otherwise he just cried, start rattling my daughter's bedroom door. He actually does like rat it. He starts the shoulder barge and he's a big old, big old cat as well. So then I worked out why he was crying. A half he'd had his food, I was like, what it now? I was actually doing what do you want?
Speaker 4: You want?
Speaker 3: And I saw that he was crying by his like his poop litter tray. His owner, my seventeen year old daughter. It's her job to do that. So I draw the line of that you can sort own empty his litter tray. She just refilled it, but she's she squished it all at one end of the tray, so it's like created like a shawline of like a sand dune, and he likes it nice and flat. So I hated to get like a cud of my hand and rake it over. And I was thinking, I'm on my hands and knees right, and he's looking at me, and then he's almost like and walks on sizes. He looks over his shoulder as he's trying to go like, can I have some privacy? Now? It's already for you now, your ol highness. I think this ain't no way to start the day, making the cat litter with my hands today. The show has got to get better.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Miss her lyrics. We had a great one yesterday with this fat man scoop it's your sodiac sign. I played this three times on the way home. Yes see, I haven't haven't heard it in years and years and years. I forgot the bit of the end, but all Dony engine engine. But yeah, I found myself singing it along. I've never done this song karaoke, never heard it, and I don't know fifteen to twenty years since it came out. Patsy, what happened to you yesterday? Then with uber ees while you were snoozing?
Speaker 2: Oh well this is while the cat's away, the mice will play. I conked out last night. I was a bit exhausted. I don't normally lay down late, but I did it like five, and I set the alive nap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just so tired, like half three that nap.
Speaker 2: I know, I thought that, but I thought, you know what, everyone's home. Chris has got.
Speaker 3: Actually been drinking one of those you know, Chris has got everything much of a mess now on a Monday.
Speaker 4: I don't like that at all.
Speaker 2: So I set my alarm. Anyway, Chris had sneakily turned it off to his sleep, which was very sweet.
Speaker 3: Let you sleep or do notsitate.
Speaker 2: Knock her out, I can't be bothered talking to her for a few hours.
Speaker 3: Well, he snuck in and turned off the alarm. Yes, amazing skills. As a cat burg. I didn't quite seeing me in that's subtle.
Speaker 4: And you think that's sweet?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 3: Not? Am I?
Speaker 7: Am?
Speaker 4: I misreading that he knew what he was doing playing a long game.
Speaker 3: So did he then order whober eats from so?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: So then I've woken up and I've looked at my screen to check what time it was. It was like eight eighteen or something, and then on my screen thank you for your Uber Eats order, And I thought, what have they got?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 2: I slaved away all of yesterday to make this delicious lasagna. I did a beautiful little Greek salad that was in the in the fridge. I said, listen, she sounds.
Speaker 3: Really nice and nice. I satue on a Monday with a little side.
Speaker 2: Sad lovely yes, And then I thought, why what's happened with the lasagna? So I got up and they're like, ah, evening. I said, what what's the go with dinner? I've done like lasagna and they've ordered this big curry cook up curry house.
Speaker 3: Don't okay? He met the Uber Eats guy out in the drolly flay don't stop the car if instead of started again. Just keep going around, throw it out the window. I'll catch it. Go deep, go deep, Audie's creeping, take your shoes off. We wait, Mama bear should come out like a bear at hibernation. We're ordering about that manky old dry lasanya.
Speaker 2: Well, I said, oh, yeah, we didn't much care for the lasagna that you made. And do you mean to say I slaved away for two hours and you ordered uber eats. That's highly offensive. So they just left it in the oven, hadn't even like put glad on it or anything.
Speaker 3: I'm with Chris on this swing. I mean fair enough. You're like, you think most curry houses are shut on a Monday.
Speaker 2: No, not not the curry Guru. If you're after a good curry in the West.
Speaker 3: Curry actually called the curry Guru. Yeah, the curry Guru. And I guess also, even if they're shut, you get a cool from one of the new ones. And I know we're shut today. Oh what's the Newman's would be.
Speaker 1: There and half now Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday we kicked this off. We're going back to it today. Are part two? Trying to do the alphabet, trying to tick off all the letters of the alphabet from your childhood injuries that you sustained some amazing stories yesterday, Brian, what do we have in yesterday? What letters of the alphabet have we ticked off with the injuries from our listeners from their childhoods?
Speaker 5: We have ticked off A for ankle, B for BICEP, C for chin, E for elbow, FIT for fingers and fibula, K.
Speaker 4: For me, and T for teeth.
Speaker 3: Well done. Now what I was expecting is a let's a little thing of my A for ankle is interesting, but how did they.
Speaker 4: Do A for ankle? Jess shattered at ankle When we.
Speaker 3: Did have the information, Patsy just decided not to give up most interesting bit.
Speaker 4: Down the link.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, keep the interesting stuff out. Always great editing there. This is why he's a producer. They're observing the back room only.
Speaker 4: Would you like the.
Speaker 3: Yeah comments?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: See for chin was when Sherry had a coke bottle explode and shattered into head.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's interesting. Why did you mention it earlier? I'm playing the bart of a listener, Dave.
Speaker 5: He was for elbow when Little Johnny was playing teenage mutant Ninja Turtles and shattered his elbow.
Speaker 4: F was someone who shutted their fingers.
Speaker 3: And they go back into his hand. I'm still not convinced that actually happened. I don't believe fingers can just be forced back into the hat.
Speaker 4: And then we also have I don't know the teeth and toast story.
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah, no, no, no, that was not very good. I'm sorry. It's okay, it's it's early. It's only a couple listening, just a couple of trades and some cows. Alrighty, okay, all right, some of the injuries that came in over and Bob Stevens Morning, Bobby Christian. I decided to swing on a swing as high as I could and then jump off like we order this kids. Well, I flow off on that swing like an exercent missile, flying, flying, flying straight into a washing line, then hit the ground, suddenly breaking my left humorous, humorous, the humorous.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't humorous.
Speaker 3: It hurt. See what happens once you create.
Speaker 4: I've brought this upon the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good morning, team. This is from Ricky Dawson. When I was a kid, I went to climbing on a fence, lost my footing and relocated my boys.
Speaker 4: Oh are we putting that under boys?
Speaker 3: No p for plums Plum Damage. Great name for an indie band. By the way, I needed surgery to have the repositions? Good god, what I do on twist them? They've got to knock you out to do that. He's getting it back, He's getting it back. Dr said I may have kids again, and ended up having five kids, so he lied, all right, right, let it go mate. They're trying to do their best medical sights. Then with those five kids, wasn't he I'll show them again and again, poor missus. Rick, the wall's over now, Rick Dows, there was that. Oh yes, Christian. When I was fifteen, I was playing for my mum's netball team. Your position were rough? Really in a netball game? O?
Speaker 2: Those girls can be vicious.
Speaker 3: Can they?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Your position were rough. Prefer to maim a charge rather than loose on the blade. Stood on my left foot when I was about to jump for the ball, breaking my wrist in any After waiting for hours, my mum said you better have broken it after all this. Jenny's got assist on. Christian, tell Rio I can cross w off the list. We still have one of those jungle gym playthings. Had a couple of swings in a monkey bar and still am of short stature, and decided to do a running leap to grab onetl a monkey bar, swing off, then drop. You already see what she's missed here.
Speaker 4: I did it a few.
Speaker 3: Times very well. Evidently I became a bit tired and on the last faithful jump I didn't quite jump high enough because I missed the monkey bar, fell flat in my back and winded myself. We're not putting that in w.
Speaker 10: W.
Speaker 3: Is nasty to win yourself, but it's not as traumatic as fingers going back into the hands.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Did you get a charted injury? And can you share it with us? So trying to go through the alphabet for all your various injured body parts, taking off letters of the alphabet, Let's go to linswe nine four one four one O four three Daniel, good morning, Sorry, phones are being the A four sheet jack posts this three points around the room, various things to blame and drag down the moon.
Speaker 4: I've re said it and it's about Oh.
Speaker 3: Thank you for resetting it. He tapped it twice, Daniel, Here you go Christian, we got a hold of you. We never leave a corner down, Daniel. What's your injured body part for us? Mate?
Speaker 8: Man, I'm going to go with s for skull skull.
Speaker 3: We haven't had a skull crush yet. What happened?
Speaker 8: Look, we were setting up jumps for for the bikes, so I had at a mountain bike at that particular point in time. So we got out the milk crate and we went and got a bit of plyhead of dad shed. And so we'd successfully made a couple of jumps, and I thought we'll ramp this up a bit and took a bit more of a run up, and the ply managed to hold up against the milk point and loved me over the front of the mountain bike and into the neighbor's brick fence.
Speaker 3: It's that kind of evil cane, amazing to witness.
Speaker 8: So I managed to knock three bricks out of their fence.
Speaker 3: Hot with your heads in my head, I'd know already.
Speaker 8: Managed to drag myself across the road back to Mum and Dad's house, where they just had new carpet put into the house. Mum briefly stopped me at the front door and said don't come inside. You're bleeding everywhere and shoveled me around the side of.
Speaker 3: The house tradesmen's entrance around the back. That is shocking.
Speaker 4: What happened to you?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I probably knocked a few brain tails out.
Speaker 3: Some story, Daniel, thank you very much. Give us a good mate, very funny, I was.
Speaker 8: You're very right.
Speaker 3: Uh you run a note that I don't see anything going down today. Sean coome Onning, good morning.
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, all right, sawny boy. What's your injured body part for us?
Speaker 11: The jewels?
Speaker 3: The jewels, your jewels.
Speaker 7: Well, I got your first kiss from a girl at school when of the young fellows. So you're pretty excited, and uh so decided to run away after me kiss. And as I was running and I look back.
Speaker 11: And just to see if she's still watching.
Speaker 7: And you remember the school chairs with the concrete legs.
Speaker 8: And yeah, they see about four people on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The top rail was always broken because we always walk across the.
Speaker 11: Top of them and never jump when you look back to you because you got to misjudge your landing and my garin went right on the end of the piece of wood and being splintered splinters.
Speaker 4: That's no place for us.
Speaker 3: It's check for you.
Speaker 7: I was impaled on the.
Speaker 3: God you called him from there. Now twenty two years later, I can't take you, can't price you off.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, well uh yeah. A hard way to get the girl, I guess because they're all standing around waiting for the end.
Speaker 3: Style that one out. Now you guys, head on, I'll leave in a minute. I'm good here checking out.
Speaker 11: It gets worse.
Speaker 7: Well, the young fella, after a couple of stitches and a few splinters removed. He always a band aid and those elastic plastic band aids.
Speaker 3: No place for a band aid. Oh, they take away so much.
Speaker 7: That was my.
Speaker 3: Sean. Thank you very much. She call mete. No, thank you, I say, this team, what is going on?
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're after the injuries you got from when you were a kid, but plottingham on our eights of your childhood injuries. We need your stories, your body parts knackered, broken, desiccated. Good morning, Michelle, Good morning, how are you? I'm good, Michelle, Welcome to the show. What happened to you?
Speaker 6: It's not me, it's my son who's now forty four, that it's m for mouth.
Speaker 3: O God, we happened to your son's mouth.
Speaker 6: All lots of things. He was righty, these little bike out the front with all the neighborhood kids. The chain came off and he was about four career down the hill into someone's driveway that they were just getting ready to back out. And the old station wagons that had a wind down windows thing on the back, passing metal thing over his handle by select his mouth into that. Oh God, I was terrible. He lost all his teeth in his top gun actually became completely dislaunched each second teath were exposed. It was not nice.
Speaker 3: Oh, the poor little lights.
Speaker 6: I know years and years and years of dental treatment that the Royal Children's to.
Speaker 3: God, I bet you could imagine the pain and the different procedures he must have had.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he's gum sewn back on. Then after that trouble eating and all sorts of things, he had his final procedure at the children's hospital when he was in his early twenties, where they gave him some implants.
Speaker 7: Wow, what a story is.
Speaker 6: It's very very long time, very long time. Poor little kid. He got his places when most kids were taking them off. And then he finally got his graces on off. And he was walking home from a French place one night someone in the street hunched him in his mouth and disflatched his two front teeth.
Speaker 3: It's so terrible luck about his mouth, isn't he times the outcome? Tell you what, Michelle? You know his medical history so well, it's like you're reading.
Speaker 6: I know, I wait to do it.
Speaker 3: Oh, poor kid, Michelle, thank you very much your story.
Speaker 6: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Have a good guy, and you take care Michelle by let's go to uh Daniel. Hello Daniel, Daniel, Yes, hello you all right? Daniel.
Speaker 12: Yes, I can give you a w a real one. The webbing between my.
Speaker 3: Toes asking this, but what happened to the webbing between your toes? Daniel?
Speaker 12: I was riding my pushbike in songs as you do as a kid, went riding around the front.
Speaker 13: Of our old video store and caught or knocked my foot on the water meter out the front, and I didn't think anything of it, kept riding and couldn't sort of work out why my song felt wet and a little sticky stick it down and realized I'd split the webbing between my second and third toe clean open, so.
Speaker 5: My mom would always film he should go mentally if I ever rode my bike with dongs, well, I got home.
Speaker 12: Well, got back from the medical center after fifteen stitches to my mum, who was a nurse when I was a kid and had also told me not to ride my bike, and got zero sympathy from.
Speaker 4: My mom.
Speaker 12: Exactly what I told you not to do, and freaked my dad out because my mom ran. My sister ran inside. He was riding with us and called him and simply said, Dan had an accident at the video store near the road. Come quick, So he bolted down there at a billion miles an hour.
Speaker 3: The sounded like some video cassettes fell on you was trapped under a load of predeces and commando.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so he he sort of got there, took one look and went, yeah, that's that's not gonna be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Daniel, thank you very much to give us a call. Have a good day.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Fago Sharky a Good Heart Gold one a four point three Christian O'Connell show Fergo Sharky Pritty, an Irish singer, was also in the undertone said a couple of big hits in the eighties, and then about sort of fifteen years ago, went to run the Broadcasting Standards Complaint Commission in the UK. You know, just a complete different pivot before we even know what a pivot was. And then what's getting an email from him when they investigate if you had a You've just got an if you complain about anything thing to do with British radio, it's the same in Australia as well, someone will investigate the complaint. And obviously some people were just idiots and time wasted. Someone can that I was broadcasting Worship the Devil messages during the show. Were you there across once? You know me? And I was whispering Worship the Devil during the songs, So someone had to actually listen to a week of shows and the ad breaks and the news to see what's I doing this. Obviously I was cleared of this non complaint and I got an email from Vocal Shark. He's just saying, this is one of our favorite ever complaints. I was so tempted the day after I got clear to actually whisper Worship the Devil that whoever the person was going doing it now doing it again. They go, not this again, Okay, something really exciting is happening this week. It opens tomorrow. Some of you may have seen it when you're a teenager, when you're a kid, the original in nineteen eighty six. It's finally here. For weeks. You've seen the posters we're talking about top gun Maverick. This is all those rare things where you can actually believe.
Speaker 8: The hype.
Speaker 3: Even just hearing this music. I went to preview of this last week and it's so good that I'm going back this week with a couple of buddies. Honestly, I will go and see it again. It is so good. Ton't gum Maverick. If you've read any of the reviews so far, there's a reason why people are raving about it. A friend of mine was sort of big screening two weeks ago in the UK at ten o'clock when all the reviewers go and see it, and a lot of them are just they didn't want to like a big Tom Cruise and nostalgia effects like this. It got a standing ovation at the end. It's how Tom Cruise and team have done it. It's better than it could have been. Actually, I loved it and actually reminded me now that we can go back to the cinemas of why we actually fell in love with going to the cinema and experience. Don't wait for this to come out in six months time, at Christmas time on streaming. Please do yourself a favor, go and see it. Often when breakfast shows start raving about a new movie, it's because they've been paid to get behind it. I promise you we are not. I've not been paid any money to promote this movie, so much so that actually they don't need my help. Tom Cruise doesn't need summing. This guy on the radio in Australia banging on about topkn Maverritt. It's going to do well. It's going to do really well. And I'll say it now, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets a nomination for Best Picture next year at the Oscars.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's got You'll go for the nostalgia, but you'll leave with something far deeper. It's that good.
Speaker 2: Well, an Oscar's always eluded him, hasn't it. He hasn't won an NA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's done so many great movies. But anyway, Patsy you've got to go and see what Christians going too.
Speaker 2: I musked, Yeah, I want to go.
Speaker 3: I will so Obviously I love seeing it last week, going to see it again this weekend with some buddies, so much so that we've used our own show budget. They give me a very small budget each year to do with what I want. A couple of years ago, I wasted some of it getting a cement mixer. Bullet that that's the story you don't need to get into now. I actually told the team, let's buy some tickets gold classes. Treat you guys, go and see it properly, gold class for listen to us. We try to get some for tomorrow when it opens up. It is sold out everywhere. Obviously people are very excited about going back to see top getting at the movies, so we do have we actually have. We brought a load of tickets gold class tickets, double passes for Thursday and Friday Rio. Where are they?
Speaker 5: We have double pass Village Cinema's gold class tickets for Caringle for Fountain Gates that's for tomorrow and on Friday we have Jam Factory and Melbourne Central.
Speaker 3: I think they're actually for Thursday and Friday.
Speaker 4: That's what I said.
Speaker 3: No, tomorrow's Wednesday, Oh.
Speaker 4: Thursday, Friday? Yeah, having a rough day.
Speaker 3: It's all right, it's right, it's fine, it's fine, it's fine. So it's for Thursday and Friday. So I'll play the part of the listener, like my name is Pete. Hey, Pete, I'm really excited about going see top Gun Maverick. What are my options Thursday?
Speaker 4: Well, Pete, are you free during the day on Thursday?
Speaker 3: No? I have a job fair enough.
Speaker 5: Well, then Carringle's out of the question. What about at night a little bit further north?
Speaker 4: Are you free?
Speaker 3: I'd love to Yes? Where do I go?
Speaker 4: What time you can go to the fountain Gate screening at eight four?
Speaker 3: Hey, I just check my diary. My wife can't make it. What have we got Friday? She has Zumba?
Speaker 4: Well, you can't miss zomba on the Friday. Are you again? Are you working Friday during the day.
Speaker 3: No, I've still got that job even on a Friday. I can't knock off that early. What have you got Friday night?
Speaker 5: Well, maybe not to go to Melbourne Central. Are you free at exactly six forty five?
Speaker 3: God, that's perfect? Yes?
Speaker 4: What are the odds.
Speaker 3: Oh my oh, I'd love to go to that one, all right, as easy as that. So Ria, what are the times that we have available with tickets? Then? These are these are gold class double passes.
Speaker 5: Thursday eleven thirty am Kringle, Thursday eight forty pm Fountain Gate.
Speaker 4: These are very odd times. Where did we get these? Friday midday twelve oh five pm.
Speaker 3: Early on a Friday, go hang out with Top Gun mav.
Speaker 4: But Friday night that's a convenient time.
Speaker 5: That's the primo spot six forty five pm at Melbourne Central.
Speaker 3: All right, So if you can make those slots, give us a call now and tell us why you really want to go and see Top Gun Maverick. Go and see it this weekend. You will love it. You'll want to call me Monday to go. Oh my god, we've got to talk about it. Look Christian O'Connell show podcast. All right, we have bought tickets for you to go and see Top Gun Maverick. I loved it that much last week of the preview. I want you to go and see this. Go and see it at the cinema, whether you can win the tickets with me or just go and see it. It's a great movie. It's not a movie with tons of CGI. It's old fashioned storytelling, a movie making. The action scenes are great, but I don't want to give anything away. There's more going on than just a plane spoiler. Man's getting older. We're getting older enough said.
Speaker 5: You came in after the preview, Buzzy, you and Jack who show cannot wait to go.
Speaker 3: And see it Friday night.
Speaker 15: I'm coming back, man, I bring up with thirteen year old week with me with a sorry math anyway.
Speaker 3: Alright, so what spots are available Thursday and Friday to send our lovely liss Is to go and see Vincinema's Gold class double basses.
Speaker 5: We have Kringle at the very convenient time of eleven thirty am on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Knock off early on a Thursday, chuck a sickie, say you got COVID monkey box, I'm riddled with the old monkey box.
Speaker 5: On Thursday night, if you haven't got your zumba class at eight thirty pm, you can go to Fountain Gate at eight forty pm. Then on Friday jam Factory twelve oh five pm, right smack bang in the middle of the workdown.
Speaker 3: I've seen most of Melbourne knocks I mean trade's have knocked off by ten or eleven on a Friday, but then.
Speaker 5: Friday night the premost spot six forty five pm at Melbourne Central Primetime.
Speaker 3: All right, Matthew coome onning, good morning, how are you? I'm good viper Matthew, fancy why not you as you go to see the new top girl? If he told gun Maverick, Oh, that'll be.
Speaker 12: Awesome, Christian, they'll be really awesome.
Speaker 8: They'll top off the week magically.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now what's the ideal time for you? Can you do a midday Thursday or Friday or more of a sort of evening guy? Are you Matthew?
Speaker 12: Evening mate? Because of work commitments?
Speaker 3: Tell me you understand not everyone has a day that finishes at nine am like Sampang doesn't even make it that far. So Matthew, which one do you want? Thursday night or Friday night fountain Gate or do you want to go Melbourne Central?
Speaker 8: Melbourne Central please?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 3: Primetime Friday night. It's yours, Matthew. Who's taking with you?
Speaker 17: My wife?
Speaker 12: My lovely wife?
Speaker 3: Oh brilliant and Tulsa over Matthew, give me cool Monday. I'm desperate speed to people after you've seen it, let me know what you thought of it, both of you. Absolutely all right, Matthew, have a good week, enjoy the movie. You do.
Speaker 12: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Ay bye. Sounds like he was on the toilet, real painful one as well. Oh thank you guys. Let's go to Michael. Come on, Michael, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 17: How are you going.
Speaker 3: I'm going Michael. So top Gun fan.
Speaker 7: Yes, love top.
Speaker 16: Gun, love the craft and all the Tomcats from the old days.
Speaker 3: We love this movie. They flew those They all got trained, Tom Cruise and the co stars, Miles Tenlor, all of them. They got trained on small planes. Then they actually progressed to it. I don't even know how they did. His insurance, Tom Cruise paid some of his own money to get them. Sure, they actually flew fighter jets. There's one bit that they kept in the movie where Tom Cruise almost I think it's called clearing out, where you literally black out because the g force. You see his eyes go and I just thought of special effects, and I saw one of the flight trainers go no, no, no, he wanted that in the movie. That's not special effects. He went way too. It was not supposed to go that high. They do it all for real. It's unbelievable seeing it part white. Michael, which one do you want to go to? You strike me as a gun of guy who can spare a bit of time in the middle of the day.
Speaker 8: I have time day.
Speaker 18: I'm actually got me Ario coming up.
Speaker 3: Now, when do you want to go? Thursday midday or Friday Thursday?
Speaker 7: Be perfect?
Speaker 3: Yeah, get in there as soon as you can and see you'll be going back in a couple of days after it, Michael, You'll love it. Who's taking with you? Mate?
Speaker 16: I'll be taking my wife with perfect for it, to see all the excellent JITs and have a bet of fun.
Speaker 3: Tomcat fan as well?
Speaker 8: She is?
Speaker 7: She is?
Speaker 3: Oh so they met a love of f eighteen and the tom Cats. Well, I hope you and your wife willdly enjoyed, Michael, Thursday mid days on us enjoy Thank you very much. A lot of guys calling you. I notice that it's a sausage fest on the lines right now.
Speaker 4: I'm glad we got rid of that eleven thirty eight two.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, now we got the easy ones. Peter, there you going, I'm good, Peter, you're fancy going to see top gun mavit this big one.
Speaker 19: I do indeed, I'm boys being a fan. We watched the trailer the other night and thought, wow, this is We've got to go and see the scene.
Speaker 3: You love it, mate, you love it? I yeah, I hope you really enjoyed, Peter, do you want to take with you?
Speaker 8: I'll take my wife, good man.
Speaker 3: And where do you fancy going? What time? Suits? Thursday night?
Speaker 19: Thursday night's good, but we're down on the Mornington Peninsula. Yes, it's a pain, but anyway, fountain Gate could be good.
Speaker 17: Was that Thursday or Friday?
Speaker 3: Real wish? Was that?
Speaker 9: That is?
Speaker 4: Thursday night at eight forty pm?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not too far from the Pininci. You get down towards Frankston. You almost there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that'll do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's not inconvenience here or anything.
Speaker 12: Pete, you know, tickets not calling you, Peter, No, that's it.
Speaker 3: I love a wounded for Listinema's getting to build and take me complex down round the corner from your house.
Speaker 12: That'd be great.
Speaker 3: It'd be great if that's sorted at nine am, Peter, enjoy Thank you very much. Leader.
Speaker 1: Well Christian know Connell's show podcast bung Beds trampoline and things exploding.
Speaker 3: We've lumped all those things together. They're not related. But any stories about bunk beds, trampolines or explosions. Christian, When I was a kid, I used to put tennis balls in the microwave. Made the tennis balls bounce better for down ball.
Speaker 4: Oh, I had no idea.
Speaker 3: I wish I knew that. Then I thought I'd tried liquid paper. It exploded and blew up the microwave.
Speaker 4: Very different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the bit too metallic ish that liquid baper.
Speaker 15: I'd fear rob Yeah, Christian, number twin me and my other two and we used to pull the mattress off the bunk beds and practice judo throws on them.
Speaker 3: Hilarity did not ensueicated My brother's shouldered very badly. That's from Lisa Rebecca. Six year old me broke my arm. Was engaged in a very simple competition with my friend who could jump the furthest from the top of her bunk bed. Didn't we all do that? The joint jumping from the top of the bunk bed I was winning was sintil I broke my arm. He's got a memory of jumping on a trampoline in the school chair and supposed he going to lip O for the vault, but accidentally putt her legs through the springs. That was the hot lava, bit down the sides. It's a hot lava, not jumping anywhere. Just cut over my shins. That was me Jim Dunn for the day, all right, know four one four one four three year stories at involving phone beds, trampolines and things exploding. Lisa, Good morning, Lisa, Hi, how are you? I'm good, Lisa. What's your story for us?
Speaker 18: Okay? Now, I don't condone any children to ever do what I'm about to tell you.
Speaker 17: Okay.
Speaker 18: So my kids got about one hundred and fifty sparklers and.
Speaker 6: Wrapped them up with gagetapes.
Speaker 18: And one morning they went out the front and we were getting ready for school. Next seic in the whole house shook fell or shells and they made like a sonic boom.
Speaker 7: They were hauling the front of boom.
Speaker 18: Ridiculously loud, ridiculously loud. But it got so we went off to school, which was all good. And I came home from dropping on at school twenty minutes later I had the has met police.
Speaker 3: There shoots around that we were at squad. Yes, that is unbelievable.
Speaker 18: It was ridiculous and I can't believe that all the windows in the house didn't break. It was so loud.
Speaker 3: One hundred and fifty sort of. You know sparklers. Now it's going to create a big bang early in the morning, isn't it.
Speaker 18: Especially when it I think it had like three rolls of my differ tape wrapped around it to compact it.
Speaker 3: Well, a worthy bomb squad, like, listen, you know sparklers are a gateway gateway try harder bombs.
Speaker 6: Oh, they were banned.
Speaker 18: They were never allowed to find a sparklet after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They must have thought you were harping a sleeper cell or something.
Speaker 18: Oh no, they thought we had something armor sinister in the house. And my husband went over the road and told the neighbors off.
Speaker 3: I called the bomb squad comes with seven am. I like the fact as well, and the kids mind the best time doing this before school, before we leave, before we have the week bits bloat stuff up.
Speaker 18: He thought, like, you know, my life and kids could have been blown up?
Speaker 14: Can we was called the bomb?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Lisa, thank you very much. The story a good day.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian Commel Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Look, if you have stories about bunk beds, trampolines and explosions, Christian, I've got a story for you. Goodbring to Kim already at work, Christian, I've got a story about falling off a triple bunk bed.
Speaker 4: Why did they know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know they went up to triple bunk beds When I was in school camp ten years of age, first time I gone to a week long camp away from home. The cabins at this campsite had twelve cabins for the girls twelve for the boys. In each cabin was two sets of triple bunk beds and one single for the camp leader. It was tradition that the other kids got to sleep on the bottom two beds, whilst newbie first timers were sent up the very long ladder to sleep on the top top top top top key going top top top top top bed. I had a very big fear of heights and dreaded sleeping that high up at night. My worst night I came through winter other night. First night, managed to roll off the top top bunk bed despite the fact there were bed rails, and flew down, landing on top of the camp leader. Fortunately, now myself of the camp leader were badly in shit. But I was winded and so was he. Bruises all over my toss him back, scream bloody murder in pain. Woke up the whole camp that was so embarrassed. He's the sound. Never slept on that tomp bark over again. Great pullot their great idea, Kim. At the end of the week long camp, I was giving the skydiving ward. Kim. That's a lovely story. Thank you very much, Jamie, Come on in, Jamie, on you hey going. I'm good Jamie. So you've got a story about explosions for us.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So I was actually quite young, but my brother at the time was about seventeen eighteen, and it was the end of the year footy party and they had it at my mum and dad's house, and we had a fire drum at the top of the driveway, which is concrete underneath, and they decided to go up to the factories that backed behind our house and.
Speaker 18: Get a whole heap of wood palettes to keep the fire going.
Speaker 9: Put it on top across the fire drum, and it couldn't breathe, and it actually exploded and combusted from underneath and broke all the concrete like it all shattered into a million pieces and flew all over.
Speaker 20: Our roof, the neighbour's rooms.
Speaker 10: It was so loud it was honestly like a bomb.
Speaker 21: Had gone off.
Speaker 4: So theway.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so like my dad had a concrete like it was just concrete, and then they put wood and.
Speaker 9: Then like a fire drum on top of it, and because it couldn't breathed.
Speaker 18: Up, it went under and combusted.
Speaker 3: Horse.
Speaker 21: It was pretty awful and.
Speaker 20: They was fast asleep.
Speaker 3: They woke up.
Speaker 21: Dad thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 10: Mom not so much.
Speaker 3: That is like the noble scenario. Is it carrying on, sleepy sleep, there's been an explosion. He's still catching thease.
Speaker 10: Mom was not happy because the time Dad was a concreteor and it took two years to fix the concrete as well.
Speaker 3: Great crater there for two years.
Speaker 10: It literally was a crater and it almost looks like the shape of Australia.
Speaker 3: Jamie, you're a great story tether. Thank you very much for that one. Really much love.
Speaker 12: Thank you say buy Rob.
Speaker 17: Hello, Rob, good morning, jeam.
Speaker 3: How are you we're going? Rob? I understand you've got another one about explosions.
Speaker 17: I certainly have had a hills hoist clothes line in the backyard. Decided we didn't want that, and we cut it off at ground level, built a nice little fire pit around it, had our first fire in it, and the partner and I were sitting around having a nice drink, enjoying the stars. Then all of a sudden, where I cut the pipe off, it had expanded that much that it just shattered and blew half the fire out of the fire. Bit concrete and ash went everywhere.
Speaker 3: You're lucky to get injured.
Speaker 17: Well, I was pretty lucky. I found it kind of funny. My partnership was a little concerned. The dogs scattered everywhere, so I overcame that he.
Speaker 3: Just scattered, not bits of him were scattered, anywere It's not the dog didn't get blown up, did it?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, They just.
Speaker 17: And then to fix the problem, got to play our disc put a couple of little legs on it and sat it in the bottom of the PA and the problems let's go.
Speaker 3: It's grand designs ever come around? All right, Rob, Thank you very much, and cool cheers. Rob. This Squea's one last morning. Kirsty, Well, ye, Kirsty, you got to steal about trampolines. Off you go, mate, I do.
Speaker 20: Would have been probably late eighties. On Christmas, my parents bought my brother and I our first trampoline at home, and Dad took much pride in making us sit in our dressing gowns on the driveway while he sexed it all up and put it all together. And it was one of those classic old eighties ones with snow sides and the terrible springs and you know, fabulous. And Dad fixed it all up and we jumped up ready to go on. He goes, no, no, no, no, I'm going to show you how it's done. Me jumps up in the middle of the trampoline and classic ki we Dad fashion and his handles and got on the middle of it and his feet touched the bottom of the grass and he pinged the sick to the springs and tare the middle of the.
Speaker 3: Mat and rush that assembly a bit their dad, what's the morning?
Speaker 20: My brother, my brother and I were left sitting in a jas and ganders and standing in the middle of us.
Speaker 3: It's as yeah, Kirsty, thank you very much. You cool mate. That's cool on the show.
Speaker 20: No worries, thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: All Right, so, over the last couple of weeks we've been given away iconic street art murals. This is the city for it, more than anywhere else in the world. And the first time we asked you, look, we've got a wall up on Liegon Street, very iconic street here in mail We've got a wall and we're going to be painting it whatever you want on there. There were all kinds of strange and amazing ideas. When am we're going with because one thing that kept coming up is you love your dogs. We all love our dogs a show and you wanted to have your dog up there. We thought that's better than one dog. Is a wall of dogs. So you can actually go and see it now. It just got finished yesterday. The Wall of Dogs is complete on Liegon Street and you guys have seen the photos. It looks amazing, incredible, so good.
Speaker 5: I think it's up on our socials as well as you want to check it out. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to go and go and drive this weekend and go and have a look at it. It's amazing. The artists have done this amazing job. But really bringing these amazing dogs to life. And on the wall you'll meet Nuka, who was a felled bomb dog. You've got Harry, who is a beautiful dog. He's like the Harry stars of the dog world. You got mister Fuji. Really, my favorite one is mister Fuji. He's a pug who is owners sent as a hotel. They dressed them up as a Frenchman, a very angry, reluctant French, which is a Frenchman. Of course I've ever been there, and he looks so angry at being French, and pugs wear anger very well. I've never seen a smiling pug. But there's twenty one great dogs up there from the thousands that got sent into us. So the first wall we gave then was the water Dogs. Then last week we asked you again, what do you want on wall number two? We went with the wall of NaNs and that will we start to be painted later on today, which leads us to the third one, which is going to be on Victoria Parade and that's for next week. And so we had a lot of calls yesterday, some really really funny ideas, and it looked like we were going to go with cat owners have been very upset that they haven't got their own wall where our dog owners have, and a lot of people were saying, can we have the waldercats and we were going to do that, but we do listen to you guys. We don't always agree, but we do listen to you guys. And the number one thing that actually you really really want right now, and I think it is because of what we all went through in lockdown, when one thing it did give us such a horrific way was very deep sense of gratitude for the people that we have around us in our communities who are volunteers. And in fact, I think it's before lockdown it started a bushfires, you know, and we saw all these volunteers who are risking their own lives when different government agencies weren't being leaders. And we're even people wanting that. Actually, people that we don't even know who they are, might not even be their job to step up and do that, but they still did it. People don't do it to be don't do it for the limelight, who are never going to get any public acknowledgement. That's who you said you wanted up on the wall, and so that's what we're going to do. We had a load of load of you called after the show and we were listening back to these.
Speaker 22: I reckon for your third wall, it should be a wall of first responders, unsung heroes.
Speaker 16: All the volunteers sort have helped out, all of the fabulous teachers and nurses, anyone and everyone that contributed to the.
Speaker 13: Court, right along with those in the supermarkets, bakeries, cafes and butchers who kept us going.
Speaker 17: Nurses, old people, home cleaners.
Speaker 16: Keeping this all safe and well. They're underappreciated.
Speaker 19: In the last two years, have been pretty tough.
Speaker 5: They always make your day just that little bit better.
Speaker 12: A nice mural of all of those people to sort of honor their work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we're going to do. You're down right, that's what we should do. So I don't know what we're going to call the wall, yet that's not the important thing. The question is, and who are these people right who've got hearts of gold? Because that's how we describe them, isn't it. You talk about that, don't you. It's a really lovely compliment to say about somebody or they've got heart of gold. So before we take any of your calls, and I just want to hear about who do you know who's got a heart of gold? That might be like the you know you were saying, they're teachers, it might be nurses, It might be people that work in age care facilities. It might be sees, volunteers, it might be a paramedic that you know who personally helps someone in your life. Whoever it is, let us know who's got a heart of gold. Now, this isn't a competition. We're going to hear about a lot of people we've never heard of before, and that is part of it. It isn't just about the few that we can have on a wall because there's only a set number of space. The whole city really should be just a load of these hundreds of these people. To think we do owe them that much, we can only fit some of them on And I don't want you thinking over the next couple of days this is a competition, it's not. I think the really important thing is it isn't just about getting their picture up on the wall. It's about us hearing their name and us all being grateful for these people that are around us that actually make our lives better, the unsung heroes. So we're never going to hear about. So tell us who they are. Let's celebrate their names. Let's hear their names. Give me a call, just tell me who do you know who's got a heart of gold? Who should be up on that wall?
Speaker 1: Look, Christian Connall show podcasts.
Speaker 3: Who are their in ill life everyday heroes? So you know of that we need to know about and celebrate, and we're going to put some of them up on our third and final war. We've been given away these wolves in amazing locations in Melbourne and putting up there whatever you want on a mural. You can see the wall of Dogs for twining one amazing dogs on leg On Street now water Grands will start to be painted later on today and next week. Whatever we call this, whether it's the Wall of Heroes or Hearts of Gold, we just want to hear about these people. Knowin four one four one oh four three, Chris, good morning.
Speaker 22: Good morning, Christian all right, tell.
Speaker 3: Us about someone who's got a heart of gold.
Speaker 22: So, my sister Selena has the most beautiful heart of gold. She is a Saint John's ambulance driver and makes it her mission every day to give people compliments and just make them feel better.
Speaker 3: Oh, what a lovely thing to do every day. Chris, that's lovely. Thank you for telling us about your sister mate. Have a good day, you two. Thanks Jackie, good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good jack So who has a heart of gold?
Speaker 21: My dear friend Nicki McDougall. She has the biggest heart of gold. She works for Flight Center and through the pandemic has worked tirelessly to try and get people either home or relocate them to safe destination, either in Australia or around the world.
Speaker 3: Oh brilliant. What a lovely person.
Speaker 17: Yeah, she's beautiful, lovely.
Speaker 3: Thanks for telling us about Nicki McDougall. Yeah, thank you, all right, Thanks Jackie and you. Let's go to Carolyn. Good morning, cowln.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 3: Hello. That so who's got a heart gold?
Speaker 16: Francis Emerson. She's one of our volunteers at our emergency relief service in Daniel and Francis Is she had to do all the assessments for the our emergency relief right through the pandemic and she's a volunteer and she's been with us for teen years and she was absolutely awesome. We were getting eighty two one hundred calls a day for emergency relief.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and we lost many of our volunteers. And because I couldn't change you know that, we all had to go home and had to work through different processes to get the emergency relief to people.
Speaker 17: But she managed to.
Speaker 16: You know's she'd hate me to say this. She's in her seventies and she just kept going and yeah, I couldn't have done it with that. She was an absolutely champion for us. And yes, she's awesome, absolutely brilliant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's exactly the kind of person we need to hear about, counting Francis Emerson. Yes, awesome, Thank you very much for letting us know about Francis. No, thank you, all right, go to yours here, Good morning, yours, Hello.
Speaker 12: Than Christian, how are you going?
Speaker 3: I'm good mate. So tell us who has a heart of gold?
Speaker 14: My daughter, Ella Grace, she's the one of the heart of gold, fourteen years old.
Speaker 8: You know, I look.
Speaker 14: Years ago, you know, her mother was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and yeah, yeah, look, it's been a journey, but we're getting there. And then late last year, off her own accord, she turned around to us and said, oh, you know, I want to donate my hair to kids with cancer, and we said, oh, that's really nice. And she had very long hair. And then in February this year, all her hair got cut off and she raised fifteen hundred dollars and donated it. So it's going to be made into weeks for cancer patients.
Speaker 3: What an amazing doughty you've got. Yeah, I know, right, that's not easy to do for anyone, let alone a fourteen year old, you know, when you just care about your look and stuff like that. What a selfless thing to do for marm and to how other people.
Speaker 14: Yeah, exactly. You know, we're all very very proud of her, and you know it's probably the first thing she'd ever done that we have didn't have to push her into it.
Speaker 3: I what a great thing to do off your own, batler. I mean, come on, that's incredible fourteen years to do that. And I hope you don't my asking how is your wife at the moment? How's it going with the treatment?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, Look, you know we're not completely in the clue yet. You know, she's still having six monthly check.
Speaker 7: Ins, you know, but.
Speaker 14: You know it's there with sort of she's had all her treatment and her surgery. That's all done and over the over, so we're just just a waiting game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well, thank you very much. I hope you once okay, and thank you very much telling us about your amazing daughter, Ella Grace.
Speaker 14: Thank you very much, Christian.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks you honest. All right, we've got to move on to the news now, but please email me. We're coming back to this tomorrow. You can email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Who do you know like Ella Grace and Carolyn who've got helf of gold that we need to know about?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Time for today's time waster, and what a time waster we've got on World Illness Prevention Day. Every day should be Yeah, you might just make it once a year, just one day through We learn nothing from COVID's why Monkey Boxes coming for us? Hid under the bed kids? Monkey Box is coming on World Illness Prevention Day? Are we the only show in town celebrating we like comedy World in Illness Prevention Day? Shame on you, Fox Nova not doing no World Illness Prevention Day. Time Wasted day is sick Celebrities heaven forbids any of these become headlines. Vin me's oh no more fasting views. He's got the old measles, gone measles, that big old thick neck of his company me don't scratch them, being the scarf of life. Do gember that warning from topical one here, didn't we love Courtney Cox and Friends and so many other big hits. Not very well at all, Not very well at all. You might read about the news. That's right, Courtney monkey pox.
Speaker 23: Very good God plus I tell you it was also not very well at the moment the former daytime host Ellen degenerous, ailing degenerous, look at her wasting away?
Speaker 3: Dear, oh dear silver plus dear topical one here another one from the fifth century in Britain. Ancient ruler, one of the knights of the round Table, King arthur Itis. Oh my niece one for the kids.
Speaker 4: How is he going to get in that round table?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Those knees will I am it's not very well. No, no, sadly no songs from the black eyed piece. For a while I rang him in the day. He just picked up the phone and.
Speaker 4: Said, hell, I am, I don't know whether to give that gold a bro.
Speaker 3: Your first Sometimes an illness. There are early signs, aren't there. Yeah, that's right, Clammy Winnette. Oh she's not yet. She's a little bit Clammy Winnette. Lovely crooner. This guy I hate to sit in with a deadly illness. It's Michael bubonic plague. I just haven't infected you yet.
Speaker 4: Just hit very tough, hard to greeve difficulty.
Speaker 3: That one gold yep, one of one of the long one one of these Star Wars. One of the Star Wars characters. Characters isn't very well. Oh god, that's right. Put sk talk gold alright, six celebrities.
Speaker 4: Welcome to our new Prime Minister. Anthony Albersneezy.
Speaker 3: He's got hey fever. It's very good. Another tropical one like King Arthur Gold.
Speaker 4: This guy's a Dare devil, but he's recently been struck down. It's feeble canieval.
Speaker 2: Is Is that a sickness?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You don't ring the dots and going feeble Silver.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 5: This guy's a renaissance man, but he's just been kicked in the stomach. It's Leonardo de Wincey.
Speaker 3: It's not an illness.
Speaker 2: It's not an illness.
Speaker 4: You're more a Leo right now speaking of smart fellaws. This guy is a very smart fellow. He's at the optometrist. It's Albert Steine. That is high level wordplace dyeing eye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, I'll give you a silver.
Speaker 5: And one final one great filmmaker. But he's got an itchy rash on his arm. Must be Alfred Ichcock.
Speaker 3: Sorry, he's got m. This is the way he pronounced it. It's like that anyway. Gold all right, what have you got? Six celebrities heavy forbid and he's become headlines.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Sniffley Gervasse Silver Ricky Gervas has got a new stand up specially out this week on Netflix. Actually SuperNature David Hasselkoff Silas hang around that beach with a shirtle baf Vader, baf Vader and a few too many at lunch time, thrown up in that helmet. It's not Morrison Silver Seth Gangrene, Seth Gangrene old school. That is silver plus Fidel gastro Go hold On Phraser very good. This is brilliant piser man Ellie very yeah, very clever. Gold plus Danny well done, Rod Flewitt Rod Flutta minus, Eric Capton used the protection Silver, Fluey Lewis Silver Andrew Billy Ray Virus silver plus runs. DMC's got the runs.
Speaker 4: We're gonna far away.
Speaker 3: From silver and this next one doesn't go much further either. Barley Belly Fotado Go Eighties legend, Sick Rashleigh Rick Assley, that's gold. Grace, I think that should be a gold. Bruno Sauce and vil Levine Sadie's guys, she's so sick, she's passed away. Embalming Miss Daisy. It's not that today. Where's gome On? Wake up? Buddy? Sick Fleetwood lead singer Mick Fleetwood with Matt Yeah, Silver, Seanpenna's not stomach ache, he's now Sean pendicitis gold, very good. Billy Ray Pile rush and finally similar area Chris Hemroid's were it can give you a very thaw bottom double goals.
Speaker 4: That's gold double plus.
Speaker 3: Well done, George, George and Somerville double girl, best in show, Well done. Last song for us today. Thank you very much for all those outstanding time wastes this morning. Are loads more we could have gone for very good.
Speaker 1: You know O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Before we head off, tell you back to my show today. Huggy is coming up next. He's got part three of his big interview with Kid LROI tomorrow at eight. It's a deep one tomorrow at eight. The weakest claim to fame is back where no claim to fame is two week for us weekest claim tomorrow back at eight. And then who do you know that we don't know that needs to be celebrated. We're talking about people everyday, unsung heroes. We're going to have a wall of these people, a mural dedicated to them, kind of gratitude war. I don't know what we're gonna call it, but we just need to hear about people've got a heart of gold. That's who we need to hear about for now. Email me today, Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot AU. That's all I ask you to do is just tell us you will We all know who these people are and just be nice forhe us say their names on the radio. And we're also going to put some of them on the third and final wall. We've done the water grants, the water dogs, and now it's going to be the wall of people have got a heart of gold. We need to do today is just email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com Today you enjoy your today thanks according to us Today and being with
Speaker 1: Us The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast