Speaker 1: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of minches?
Speaker 2: All right, should we get our guest on today?
Speaker 1: Angela Bishop. She came in the other day. We're going to play it out for you now.
Speaker 2: She did. If you don't know who Angela Bishop is, it's honestly, she's an icon of Australian broadcast media. She's been in the beers thirty two years at Channel ten, her whole career in one place, which is not something you can say about every media presenter. She's an entertainment editor and is the presenter of Studio ten.
Speaker 1: We've been saying we're going to get her on the podcast for ages. We spoke to her about the time that she also rocked up to work hungover and had a bit of a blow up at a celeb because she had a bit of a short view because she was hungover. And also all the time she've spent with Oprah in Australia and yes, regular listeners, if you're wondering, I did ask her something that she thinks is better than drugs. Indeed, she added to the lift.
Speaker 2: She had a good answer to her. She did I embarrassed myself in front of her as a drunken four weeks ago, so we asked her about that and overall it's a solid chat.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we loved her.
Speaker 2: Asked with angela Bishop enjoying.
Speaker 3: Ladies and general Bishop, thanks for coming in so excited to be thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: You're excited to have you. Mitch and I and Jenna were all your little media fans, aren't we?
Speaker 1: Of course that is so sweet.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: It's one of those people that you just I don't recall the first time I saw you on TV. It's always been there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Well, how old are you now?
Speaker 1: Twenty five?
Speaker 3: So yeah, I've been at ten seven more years than you've been on the planet.
Speaker 1: Oh god, how many is that in total?
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking of the superannuation that it was thirty two years.
Speaker 3: I don't think they were even paying it when I started. I think I don't think it was law back then.
Speaker 1: I think the first time I actually cemented your name in my brain as someone that I knew the name of, not just appeared on TV with, when you were kind of assigned to basically follow Oprah around the whole trip Holo by her side, like the whole time, really.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because what had actually happened. I actually knew she was coming before anyone else. They trusted her team trusted me with the secret, and I pre recorded an interview to run on the day with her. And back then, back then, she didn't do interviews because she didn't have to. She had a show, and so it was like the first interview she'd done about five years. And they trusted me with the information that they had told no one this whole surprise that she was coming to Australia, and I had to keep that a secret. So I can be trusted with anything. I am the vault interesting but yeah, so yeah, I was by her side for the whole time she was here in Australia, right there when she first landed in Hamilton Island and the two Koalas started copulating in front of us, Welcome to Australia, the Mars you bills are not sure.
Speaker 1: How long was she here for? I can't remember, but.
Speaker 3: Two weeks all in all fell off her. It was on a zip line and from the opera house to the stage which was in the fore court, and it just went too fuss and he slammed into the lighting rig on the top of the stage.
Speaker 1: She almost you Jack my yes, yeah, and you were there front Road ten. I witnessed you. I've got the shots, yeah, and the.
Speaker 2: Blood dripping from the sky. It's actually I've never actually told you this and and I've never told these two, but my first ever red carpet, and you were a red carpet fiend, right you would have been to I think thousands of red carpets, safe to.
Speaker 3: Say probably thousands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my first ever red carpet, I think I was probably fifteen sixteen was and Command two.
Speaker 3: And comm we had Steve, we had will Yep, we had we had and man, yes she did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did, we did. Paul Rubb was there.
Speaker 3: More part of it was it Fox Studios.
Speaker 2: And my dad was My dad works in wine, so he supplied all the wine. And I wasn't immediate and I was a kid. And dad when I've got tickets to and Command to the premiere and I got in a little suit and I gelled back my hair and I brushed my teeth twice that day. And oh yeah, and I fly just.
Speaker 1: Think and Bishops smelt your breath talking at the star.
Speaker 2: This does anyway, We walk into the theater. My Mum and I and who do we sit next to? But Angela Bishop?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: And I sat next to you and was going tell you when I get into media, telling you want to be on television?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 2: And I did? And you were beautiful?
Speaker 3: Really, so please What advice did I give you? Was that sensible?
Speaker 2: It was sensible? But also you gave me your popcorn because there was you know how at these events they put little media packs on all the chairs. You gave me your popcorn. It was very sweet. That's all I remember.
Speaker 3: Oh, so you remember that more than than the sensible advice I gave you said, which clearly was brilliant, because look at you.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Whatever I said it worked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can claim me, but yeah, that was my That was my first Angel Bishop experience.
Speaker 1: Mitch likes to claim that he's in and out of LA all the time, trying to sound like a rock star. But how many times have you actually been to LA?
Speaker 3: So I got asked that for a magazine article, maybe about three or four years ago. So I got the passports out and counted the stamps. The stamps and I'd gone up to it was about one hundred and thirty. So since then, I've obviously been more, so we'll probably talk maybe one hundred and fifty times, or which I can honestly tell you is more times than I've been to Bond Eye, you know, or Melbourne. You know. Literally it's like getting on the bus for me and sometimes I go over and back on the same day. Actually you arrive at six a m. And on QF eleven and QF twelve days where we could fly QF eleven, you know, lands at six and QF twelve takes off at ten thirty, so you can actually get a full day's working and then head back.
Speaker 2: You can even leave your leave your headphones on the seatret you can and.
Speaker 3: You're blanky, yes, yeah, your little pillow.
Speaker 1: Are you looking forward to the day's where zoom Interviews are less of a thing because I hate them.
Speaker 3: I've just been doing something today. It was just chatting to Roseburn a bit earlier. Who's you know, fantastic great Australian actress and so forth. But it isn't the same just even being in the old hotel room at the Four Seasons in la there's just that you're bonding with someone when they're in the same room. The only thing I will say is what I I have talked to a lot of rock stars at home in their home over this period, and there's something about a rock star in his own home. He's super comfortable. Like Alice Cooper I was chatting to, you know, and I've spoken to him a lot over there, and suddenly he's like showing me around his house and very very very open and very very.
Speaker 1: They're picking up the laptop. Yeah wow, and so.
Speaker 3: Yeah around because they're a bit more comfortable to get some extra stuff from them. So there's that payoff, but no back, you're back.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to flying back to LA.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I've been about six times, so that pales in comparison. And he said at once and I said, I'm in an out of LA and they've made it a thing.
Speaker 1: I overheard him interviewing someone and he's like, oh, yeah, man, I'm in an out of LA. I'll see you next time. And I was like, you are trying to sound so pale.
Speaker 2: Well know, you have to make that connection with these stars, right, absolutely.
Speaker 3: And also I think you're manifesting your future there. You're putting it out.
Speaker 2: There as follow entertainment reporters.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's it.
Speaker 1: I've got to tell you mitches. Also, he was feeling a bit self conscious a couple of weeks ago because he ran into you at a comedy show, right, And you know that feeling, you know, especially when you're young and you first start drinking, where like the next day you get a bit of anxiety where you're like, I feel like I owe someone an apology. I don't know who or what for and you go through your text. Yeah, he had that feeling after running into you. He thought he was being a bit of a pest because he was so drunk. But what do you remember from that night?
Speaker 3: No, you were not a pest.
Speaker 2: Really. Oh I haven't slept a wink since.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, go nine eyes now anytime you're oh my THI.
Speaker 2: Rod has been overactive ever since that day, Honest to god. It was that feeling of because you know, we haven't been out in a year, and I haven't been drinking in so long. So it was my first night out. It was for Jog Creasy and what a great show. Oh my god, I've never seen him live and it's like he's so funny, he's so good in the crowd. Anyway, So we went back to like a friends and family after his parents were there and we ended up sitting next to each other at the end, and I was there were free drinks, and I just, oh, my god, I love hand I'm going to talk to her. And I just went on and on and didn't stop, and then hated my partner. The next day was like, yeah, you're really went in with a bishop. I just love so much.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, do not apologize.
Speaker 1: No, how there you go. You're all good act. I actually remember hearing a story of yours a while ago, and this made me think, oh, and Bishop is also human, thank god, because it was a story about you basically rocking up hungover to work and you had a bit of a bit of a run in or so with Hugh Grant. Is that right?
Speaker 3: That's right. I was in London and i'd had I was in London for one night, flowing all the way to London for one night, filmed all day. It was for notting Hill, the movie. Yeah, big movie, and so i'd filmed all day on the streets of notting Hill and there's lots of you planes going behind people and you know, doing things three or four times. Then I had one night in London, so I caught up with everyone I knew in London that night, because I don't get there as often as la.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That's what I've last and I really do it tough if I can, just yea. And we had rather a big night, I think, you know. I kicked the last sort of fifteen people out of the room when the minibar finished at about three or four am, whatever it was. I had a full day of interviews the next day, starting with Julia Roberts at eight. Oh god, but I was there, I was ready. I did a professional But the last interview was Hugh Grant at I think by then it was six pm, quarter past six, and my flight home was that nice. And I'm waiting outside. I'm the next one in, and just as I'm about to go in, I hear Hugh Grant say, oh, actually I'm getting a bit tired. I might't take a bit of a quick break. And I just went on because I was on a time schedule to get to the airport. I have to collect on my tapes, as we did back in those days and other days. And I went, you're tired. He turns around and goes and I said, right, well, I only flew in yesterday from Australia. I've done all these shooting to promote your movie and all these interviews today, and I've got to fly home tonight and then put it all on air as soon as I get back. And I'm exhausted. And he goes and I looked and I thought, I've either wrecked this, that's not going to happen. And he said, right, you win, We're doing it now. And he was fantastic and it was funny, and he was sarcastic. Guys, so I've got this winging Australian to interview now, stop whinging about how busy she is and who's the movie star in this conversation, and he was terrific. I did hold my breath for a moment because.
Speaker 1: He could have been a real diva about that and mean, like, well, by your interview, you could have just canceled it.
Speaker 2: H Yeah, how you just start every interview now, you like it worked.
Speaker 1: Once you come across many divain your time, I'm sure you would have not as many as you'd reckon.
Speaker 3: Okay, not as many people don't do that in front of the media. They really don't because it's you know, especially now where it will be on socials and out to the world.
Speaker 2: Some on TikTok. It's got a million views in a minute.
Speaker 3: No, that just no, they don't. People are good. People are good, they're nice.
Speaker 1: They're speaking of TikTok. There have been a lot of videos where people rank their celeb encounters out of ten, like people who might have been waited at a restaurant. They're like, oh, this person was rude one out of ten. Imagine Anne's doing that. If she just went like honesty, it'd be amazing. Follow she's shaking her head, she's like.
Speaker 2: Not having it. She's media REVLT. So how old were you when you started meeting? In your twenties? Right?
Speaker 3: I started at Channel ten just after I turned twenty.
Speaker 2: Wow, had you studied?
Speaker 3: Yes? So I have a political science degree from the University of the New Southwest because I was wanting to be in journal. Great UNI, I think, so too, Yes, well done Alma Marsha, Yes alumni. So I just wanted to be a journal so I figured that was quite a good degree to do. And I was like what you'd call a normal journal, like general you know, politics and all the rest of it. Until nineteen ninety four, I didn't know. None of you people were born back then. I don't even want to say in the year. But that's when I became best.
Speaker 1: Marks around journey A quietly We're not actually fixed.
Speaker 3: Well, that's when I became an entertainment reporter. So I've been an entertainment reporter since then.
Speaker 1: And that wasn't much of a thing back then. Was that there wasn't like an entertainment section in the news.
Speaker 2: No, definitely now the glossies, right.
Speaker 3: I really had to pitch each and every story to get it in and so forth. But one of my early ones, I got sent over to New York to interview Robert Devaal and Ron Howard, Michie Cunningham, you know, the director, and Glenn Close and Michael Cagion. That was my first big overseas trip to interview all of them, and I was told to come back with it with a really good promo line, I'm toast. The show I was actually working on was Alan Jones Live. He had a current affairs show.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I had to come back with a promo line. Now. Robert Deval is very famous for a particular movie called Apocalypse Now where he comes flying in on a helicopter and says, I love the smell of knee palm in the morning. Right, It's a very famous old movie quote. So I asked Robert duval to say, I still can't believe I did this to this day. Would you mind saying I'm Robert Duvall, and I love the smell of napalm in the morning, but I love the sound of Alan Jones in the evening. Sure you guys, And it goes okay rolling and he says, Hi, I'm Robert Duvall, and I love the smell of napalm in the morning, and I love the smell of Alan Jones in the evening, which was just a slip of the tough and I said, we're going to need that one more time if we could. But we kept that one for the goofrill. Loved it. We ran it, We ran head It was It was funny.
Speaker 2: How nervous were you for your first ever overseas interview.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't want to mess it up, because you know you're on the plane to New York. I staying at this fabulous hotel. It was, you know, and I was wandering through Central Park on my own clearly, I hadn't clearly asked for you wasn't on the or I would have hard than to walk through Central Park. But yeah, you just didn't. I didn't want to mess it up. I was.
Speaker 1: But yeah, do you no nervous now or is that not really a thing?
Speaker 3: It's someone I love, if it's someone I worship, I just don't want them to hate me. I don't want them to become a dip. But yeah, that's the only time I really get nervous.
Speaker 1: Were you very chatty as a teenager as a kid or you kind of shy chatty? Okay, so you've always had a gift for conversation.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's a gift and I don't shut up easily. Yeah, people considered that a gift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when that comes in handy when you're interviewing people, you have to keep the conversation flowing, you do.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're one of the most highly respected interviewers in the country and entertainment reporters. Yes you are, no faces, you don't look sharp? Yes, no, you really are. And I would say the not one of the premiere.
Speaker 3: Jenna's my new best friend, my alumni from the university of well.
Speaker 2: I saw Richie Wilkins at a red carp the other night. Iin't got to bed, go to bed.
Speaker 3: Do not Disticky.
Speaker 2: We love Dicky, but that week he needs to refresh it.
Speaker 3: He was releasing an album, is he I saw that of his old Richard Wild songs?
Speaker 2: Richard Wild? Is that what an old name?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: That was what he called himself when he was a singer.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't even know he was a singer.
Speaker 3: It made us think that the old Channel ten band, hard and Fast from Behind could get a few of the few the numbers out of the catalog.
Speaker 1: I remember when I was working doing bits and pieces with Studio ten, I was chatting to the producer. It's mutual, Dylan. Let me tell you. I was talking to one of the producers and they were all convinced that at the time you were the unicorn on the masked singer. And I said, Candela Bishop sing and they were like, yeah, she used to be in a band. Is that true. I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had a Channel ten band because when we went into receivership. One time they canceled the Christmas party. Someone came around and to all the partners and said, who can play an instrument? Who can be in? We need to find a band for Christmas party. We used to have, you know, in excess play at Channel ten Christmas parties back in the day, and so now they wanted the people in, you know, because we had no money. And so they threw us all in a rehearsal studio and said, right, come up with two sets for the Christmas party. And we hardly knew each other, and there was many bourbons into the into the evening. One night they said, we need your name now we're making the posters, Oh my god, and we came up with for whatever reason, I'll never know, hard and Fast from behind, and that was the name, and it was put on this giant They paid the whole backdrop of a bull coming at you, oh my god, and it went in the paper.
Speaker 2: So it was yourself. Who else?
Speaker 3: It was people from all around the station. So there were two cameramen, a studio cameraman, a DA sound tech. The audio tech was the drummer.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It was just everybody who could do anything. We all went in together and we've played on and off ever since. So for really for nearly twenty five years.
Speaker 1: If any of this on YouTube or not. You have to really dig think.
Speaker 3: So I don't think because most of those gigs, we did sell the most alcohol of any gig at the Bridge Hotel at our main ever, and I believe that has yet to be beaten. Really, our motto was the more you drink, the better we sound. It works a treat and so but they were no we had mobile phones and stuff. Yeah, right, olden days people. I keep talking about the old day. It's got to be a bit more hipp and groovy.
Speaker 1: What you know. You definitely got to dust those off out of the Channel ten archives. You're still in the building. You've got to find those old tapes. That'd be amazing.
Speaker 2: He's doing it. You can do it.
Speaker 1: I want to hear che Bishop thing. I'm not going to make you do it now. I'm not going to. And I did a duet ones really get fed.
Speaker 3: At the Bridge Hotel for it was more a charity thing called Don't give Up your day Jobs. So we had Muso's judged the entertainment reporters, Wow the singing, and he played Kenny Rodgers and I played Dolly Parton. Oh and I picked up a white PVC nurse's uniform at Housele store in LA because I thought, where am I going to find it? What nurse's universe? I know? Storage? Sure enough, there was a choice of yeah, and so I got one from there with yeah, and we did it. We did a duet. Wow, we didn't win, though, Mark Golden gave is a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Back in the day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, of course that was honor.
Speaker 2: That really was. And do you have a LOGI?
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 2: You know what, I think we start the caclay now.
Speaker 3: I think that's no category. There should be an Entertainment reported cake.
Speaker 2: I agree there should be an entertainment report category, but you could get a gold gold. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not in the gold league.
Speaker 2: I'm not in the.
Speaker 3: Tom Gleason, Amanda Kell you are, Sam mac Oh Please?
Speaker 2: Do you think.
Speaker 1: I can't remember?
Speaker 3: I work with Amanda Keller, and I would say you're definitely in that. But a man of ke needs to win the gold LOGI true.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: The fact that she does not have one yet is a travel.
Speaker 2: She'll get one like no one worried about her.
Speaker 1: No, If anything, you'll end up in the Hall of Fame at some point. Surely if Carrie Anne's in.
Speaker 3: There, well, I love what you say. I hear what you're saying. I love that you're saying it, but I can't I can't see it. I can't see it happening. I'm more of the person that's just permanently reporting on the ladies. I still be there on the red carpet in another fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Only a couple of years ago that it was the first time you walked it, rather than reporting.
Speaker 3: It was two years ago, the first time. Every other time, yeah, I've never walked it before until the first one. I've been queens.
Speaker 2: What did you say, screw it, I'm walking. No.
Speaker 3: I still reported, and then ran out and did a bit of a walk and then went reporter, that really, do you.
Speaker 2: Have two dresses? Just to be like, this should be reporting.
Speaker 3: I should have next time.
Speaker 1: Next time you might remember. You might remember me when I went on to Studio ten. I can't believe you're bringing this up, and you will be apologize. It was for the Easter show.
Speaker 3: I helped herd some goats.
Speaker 1: I was an intern. I made a pretty good impression.
Speaker 3: I think that it's coming back to me.
Speaker 2: It was the early day.
Speaker 1: It's like I had a Butcher's era, and when they brought in some goats. They went a bit rogue. Enn was running around the theft not.
Speaker 3: To go on camera, but the goats came towards me, so the camera obviously followed. And you'd been training them for days to do that, just so that the camera appearance happened. Yes, Indeed, any intern that gets on camera, that's that's a win. It's a win.
Speaker 2: How's your mom? Because she was has she she's not really in the public eye anymore.
Speaker 3: She is, she's she's still working for She's on Sky News at.
Speaker 2: Night get Out. So she's my competitor. I'm not radio.
Speaker 3: She's she's on the Telly with Paul Murray care and she loves it. Really, Yeah, she loves she loves she's so she sort of crossed over into into my territory if you like, in the TV world. I said, you know, I never went and sat in the big green chair and had a go. Yeah, but no, she's loving it and she yeah, she does a whole lot of charity work still. But yeah, she's on the Telly. She loves it.
Speaker 1: What about your daughter, Amilia? Is she going to follow in the footsteps get a job in TV like mum and grandma.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: She she likes making movies on an iPad. She's YouTube generation. She's making videos all the time. She's in quite a few of them. But I will say she did get a highly commended at the Stedford Reciting Shakespeare last week. She did a nice little bit of puck from I Mean in Nail, an easy role, and I was very proud of her.
Speaker 2: Oh how old is she?
Speaker 1: Thirteen?
Speaker 2: Good for her? What is your advice? I guess for the young ones, because we have a very young listener base, you know, and we're you're all in our mid twenties and in the media and still hustling. I mean, I'll be listening to this advice still at your hustle forever.
Speaker 1: You don't say it the same workplace for thirty two damn years without a bit of hustling.
Speaker 2: Exactly what is like? Is there like a golden trick? Is there one thing that you live by?
Speaker 3: I have always just gone by the of keep your head down and your bum up and just work hard no matter what's going on around you. And so you just have to one hundred percent focus on your job that you're doing and anything that you have you know, if you got you got your eye on something you want to do. I've never done a five year plan thing, because I think you miss opportunities that come sideways, Like when I when I got a phone call from the Working Dog Gang and they said, oh, we're doing a show. We're just going to sit around a desk and chats called the panel and nobody was sitting around a desk and chatting back. Then let me tell that was not something that anyone did anywhere in the world. And so we just want you to come on and just talk. And I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm a reporter.
Speaker 3: I write my script.
Speaker 1: And I wasn't out Kate lane Brook on that show.
Speaker 3: That's where I first met Cay.
Speaker 1: It was ten.
Speaker 3: It was yeah, in the seven or something, yeah, and so it was Rob Sitch, Tom Gleisner, Kate lane Brook, Glenn Robbins and then I did the entertainment and Steve cortermain did the sport and it was amazing, And I thought, if I'd had a five year plan, I probably would have said no because I didn't know what it was. And it was the most amazing experience. Is great opportunity that it gave me, and you know, I loved every minute of it. Such a groundbreaking show.
Speaker 1: It was like the project before the project.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, everyone's around a desk doing the chat and yeah. So I just think you've got to be open to opportunities that come from wherever, rather than thinking you can nail out a plan because you never know what's around the corner.
Speaker 1: I didn't see I didn't see my studio ten reporting opportunities coming out of anywhere. So that was not on the five year plan. But when it happened, I was like, fuck, give it a crack and you're a match.
Speaker 3: Totally match.
Speaker 1: You are a match, Thank you, Dallan, And I'm a match with goat.
Speaker 3: Coat.
Speaker 1: Now there is one very important thing I need to get from you, Ange while you're here. Yes, So we liked to do a little PSA to our younger listeners who might be in a stage of life where they're a bit obsessed with partying and boys. We call it our list of Things better than drugs and dick weed. It's an opportunity to appreciate the little things in life. So things that I've put on the list of things better than drugs and dick are a good crunch of an apple, a nice stroll, a cool breeze, the smell of rain, and every guest that comes in we get them to add something. So is there anything that springs to mind for you?
Speaker 3: It would be climbing into my waterbed at night.
Speaker 2: You'd be the only one left right.
Speaker 3: Well probably.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: My husband was a mechanic and he had a bad back, as mechanics do, and he found a waterbed was the answer. So after some convincing when we first got together, I said, all right, I'll give it a try. Well, hello, you love and you can hate it. So I get in at night it's already warm and in summer you can cool it.
Speaker 1: Wow, has it ever burst? That would be my con thirst.
Speaker 3: They don't burst, think and come Austin powers.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is it round? It's circular? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, shag no, do you have to refill the water? I've never known how these things work.
Speaker 3: I have a man coming in and he services the water services the waterbeds. Yes, very and no he does that. They do stuff to it, you know, tweak it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Okay.
Speaker 2: My auntie had a water bed and I just used to love climbing in it and just just wobbly it's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always have to get in trouble. My uncle had mine with I don't jump on that bed. You can jump on any better in the house water.
Speaker 3: Don't jump on it. But I reco So that's what I'm saying to you out there. We'll bring it back. Bring back the waterbed. There's a reason it was big when it was because it's exciting and it's fun and it's you know, give you a bit of adventure of an evening.
Speaker 2: Well add it to the least.
Speaker 3: Yeah. People have a misconception that it's like you're on a lilaight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, surfboard waiting for the big wave to come in. You know, you just put your wet suit on and you climb into bed.
Speaker 2: But you want to send this audio to forty Wings, you should get some cash.
Speaker 3: You can't get them at forty Wings. Really comes from a nice little family of black Town. They still make them that have been in the business for thirty years, and they make.
Speaker 1: Them specialists water bed specialists. Wow.
Speaker 3: So I also feel like I'm supporting a nice family.
Speaker 2: Small business, small business.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've been told on this I need a water bed.
Speaker 3: Make them cool to change life, bring them back, make them cool.
Speaker 2: I'm single handedly leading people walking and going we want the Ange Bishop there we go better than Drunks and Dick. It was so good to have you on. We're such fans.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me. I've had so much fun.
Speaker 2: We love you and aswer the gold LOGI one hundred percent. We have the power. If anyone can get it for you, it's us.
Speaker 3: Do you think I don't know? I think I'm more likely to win a chuck raffles.
Speaker 1: That's nothing to sneak. Take that out every time I don't win the Chokrapper.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: How good was that? Love?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Isn't she great?
Speaker 1: She's awesome? Now guys, and it's going to be hosting an exclusive eight part Facebook watch series about Bolding the Beautiful. It's called Inside Bold, so make sure you check that out on the Channel ten, Studio ten, and ten play Facebook pages. There's plenty of places you can find it, but the first step is up now and it's got you know, interviews with the cars, bunch of people behind the scenes. So yeah, go check it out Inside Bold the Facebook Watch series.
Speaker 2: But Angela, she just constantly work? Is it just me?
Speaker 1: You can follow the show online. Just search a couple of miches. If you don't, you're a tighead.