Speaker 1: Just stood the black couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, you release yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 1: So what if the plan with this guy you've been chatting to on Grinder? Are you gonna palk in this weekend?
Speaker 2: No, I've got dinner with Rebel Wilson this weekend, so I can't.
Speaker 1: Don't you hate it when you've got a Grinder hook up, but you have to go to dinner with Rebel Wilson If I had a dollar.
Speaker 2: Julie and Mitchell coos Hello, yeah, hello, yeah, five twenty nine. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: You don't look it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I love how you're gonna go. I'm Bertie. Yeah, thanks a lot.
Speaker 3: Well, you got two birthday episodes, remember, so I'm like, I'm gonna get my mentioned my birthday and twice.
Speaker 2: Oh you're gonna milk it and have a birthday week. No, I don't want a birthday week.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to mention a truly self absorbed person would do such a thing. I had the most awkward Facebook marketplace meeting of my life before coming in to do the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I love it. I'm a marketplace fiend.
Speaker 1: I'm getting amongst it. By the way, Yeah, it's been so good getting all this, like a lot of it's ikea furniture cheaper than Ike and already built. Guys, I've been having to get so much shit for the new place.
Speaker 2: Is it just me? On the fly?
Speaker 3: Facebook Marketplace builds things for you. It's already built. And half the time people don't damage shit. They put it in the bedside, got a bit of dust on it.
Speaker 2: Clean it exactly. I'm loving it. I'm loving it. I speaking of cleaning prosgah, you stink.
Speaker 3: Speaking of dirt, Yeah, speaking of drum and you know should be sold online for cheap, Yes, sir, that's I thought it too far.
Speaker 2: I sold a pair of shoes on Facebook Marketplace. Oh you were the seller? Yeah, yeah, I do both. I love it.
Speaker 3: I dabble and I bought these shoes in size twelve. I'm a thirteen. I thought they might fit. They didn't, so I went shit, I'm going to sell them for exactly the price that I paid.
Speaker 2: I can't just return them, no, because I bought them online and you couldn't be bothered with the admin. I'm lazy. So I just wanted to sell them online and they were in demand shoe. They were a drop.
Speaker 3: They were actually a new balanced loafer sneaker. They're the most hideous shoe I think I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: And I'm googling that new balance loafer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, search a new Balance if I got a photo of the actual shoe.
Speaker 4: Wait, let's see.
Speaker 3: Oh they're not that hideous. Why did you buy them if you thought they were videos? Because it's kind of the fashion to like be you know, aware that it's ugly. It's ugly fashion. Yeah, they didn't fit.
Speaker 1: So I was doing that for years. Why does no one tell me I'm fashion? Were daggy?
Speaker 3: Shit, I've been trying to tell you anyway. So this guy said, I'll meet you at the train station because it was near the Pepsi Palace. Okay, and that's already sus total. It looks like you're doing a drug deal.
Speaker 2: Well that's right.
Speaker 3: The only belle step foot near a train station is if money is involved. So and I'll I'll meet you there. So I go there, and I message you and I go I'm here. He goes, so am I And I'm like, oh, well I'm in the common area, and he goes, oh, well, I don't want to pay for the tap off, so meet me at the tap on tap off?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, come on, wait, were you in the train station?
Speaker 2: Just I didn't. Yeah, it's just in the communal main lobby of the train station.
Speaker 1: Oh and he didn't want to come out the other side, but also tap off without getting charged.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I thought, but we've got an hour.
Speaker 3: He also came on the train from another station, so I thought, well, you're going to have to tap off eventually, so.
Speaker 2: You have to tell off for the boomgates to open.
Speaker 4: Yes, correct, and then if you come back within an hour, you don't pay for that one.
Speaker 3: He didn't know this because he said you no, no, you tap on and meet me where the trains are. And I said, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: You're fair.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure if you had have tapped on to go over the boomgates to meet him and then immediately tapped off, you wouldn't have been charged.
Speaker 2: I know, but I only wanted to gamble with that, and I had shoes under my arm haggling. It was bizarre.
Speaker 3: So I had my producer Grace who's been on the show We Love Grace with me and we went there. I wish I wanted safety in numbers to him and he said, I'm in green cab, orange shirt.
Speaker 2: I went great. So I finally see him and he's standing at the Opal gates. So I walk up. I'm like, tap on. He's like, no, you tap on? Oh no, I'm like mate, both so stinging, I know, and I went, well, we can just do it here, and he's like, we'll do it over the What the fuck? So I stand there and put the shoes on the opal. Luckily it's like you know what, there.
Speaker 3: Was eleven am that would have made it easier for him to just yink, grab the shoes, do a runner without paying Well, Grace said to.
Speaker 2: Me, you gotta be very carefully. He might run. No, we've been talking for days. He'll be pop the shoes on and then do it.
Speaker 3: This is the problem, Mitchell. He goes, do you mind f I try them on, and I said, ah, that's okay, but can you do one at time?
Speaker 2: What the fuss? So then I got old one in case he ran.
Speaker 1: Just I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have been charged.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't have been so we went all right.
Speaker 3: So he took his doc Martin off put on one loafer and went and I went go for a walk and he's like, okay. He does atle bit of walk. It comes back and he goes, can I try the second one? I got, yeah, but take that off? So he takes the first shoe off, gives it to me, and give him permission to take the second shoe and he puts it on.
Speaker 2: He goes and he goes, yeah, I'll take them. Would you do two hundred and ten?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Two twenty?
Speaker 3: Asking price, He's like, okay, I'm such a tight haggler, take the cash and walk off.
Speaker 1: And you found all of that easier than just popping an email to where you brought them from and saying I'm going to drop these at the post office and refund them the full price.
Speaker 3: You've always been I'm very good at making me realize when I'm in the wrong, because you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: I thought that was easier than refunding it.
Speaker 2: It No, it's the thrill. And then I said, I.
Speaker 1: Then fucking produced the Grace would have about to hold your hand at the post office too, if you've fucking refunded them.
Speaker 2: I also said, this is my wife, Grace, just I don't know what's come over me.
Speaker 1: He's like, that gives him a less incentive to bash you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, well, you know he's a straight man planning on it. But hey's straight, so I won't anyway. So that was my morning, very strong. And I've got the cash in my bag. Now what do I do with cash? Got two hundred and twenty bucks cash.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing. Because I haven't dabbled in selling things a marketplace, I've got a few things that probably could go, Like there's coffee tables and shit that we don't want to keep. I'm like, do I want to sell that a marketplace? Because that seems like more of an effort than I can pick things up from other people's place. But I don't want randoms coming to the house and having to make sure I'm.
Speaker 3: Home and buying is easier. But I can do it for you for a simple finder's fee. I'll do it for ten percent of the sale price.
Speaker 2: Sure, okay, well don't give it. I will. I'm pretty good at it. It doesn't sound like you're very good at her. That was the most awkward interaction I've had.
Speaker 3: The Other day, I sold my sister Rachel's desk because she's redoing her bedroom because she's in book talk and now she has a bookshelf.
Speaker 2: So I sold her makeup counter. This girl picked it up and she went.
Speaker 3: Can you carry up the driveway for me? And I said yes, So I, like a man, carried it up with my beautiful trink boyfriend.
Speaker 1: It's very long drive, it's steep, so we carried up put it in a in a boot.
Speaker 2: It was a lovely story.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. I've sold something once a marketplace and I didn't want to use my account because I'm just paranoid. People will know where Mitchell Kums lives. So I used my fake account beneath Marie King.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we've spoken about this before.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, I'm not home, but my nephew will be. He'll be there to give you whatever it was. I can't even remember what I was selling.
Speaker 5: I did the same with Jenny town Paul. My granddaughter will be there to hand it over to you.
Speaker 2: And I was that's so said, oh, this is from my grandma. That's your account. Jenny bit.
Speaker 1: I was like, Marianne Bends not home. She said you were coming.
Speaker 2: Oh we should bring back our fake Facebook.
Speaker 1: Mine's still going.
Speaker 2: Yours is beneathe King, beneath Marie King, were smoking.
Speaker 3: Yours is Jenny Twnpole, and then mine is Elizabeth Libby Trickett, and her whole bit is that she's she hates Libby trick at the swimmer because she was Libby trick at first. Yes, she was the o g Libby Tricky, but she couldn't swim because of him. And then she always shares Libby trick ats the swimmers post like surprise bub number three on the way and she just shares.
Speaker 2: Her going bitch. Yeah, she hates Libby Tricker. We should bring them. Do you still post? Not as often as I should? Mind often? Yeah, definitely? All right, Well, welcome to the show. Every week we start the same way with it.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Something we know, something we hate, to appreciate, something we know? I don't know much, mate, it'd be a very short theories. Something we know, something we want? Is we hope, something we pray? I think we noticed to hate or appreciate We've God? And is it just me? Yes, you're right, I'm excited for yours this week, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Why you don't know what?
Speaker 2: It was a segway for you to talk about it?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, I don't even know how old shit. I gave Oscar and Sam so much shit for not coming up with a good hook, and now I don't have one, something that all of our parents I suspected guilty of.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought it was just me, but I reckon it's not all right, good, that's good.
Speaker 3: Well, my agent this week is actually something that I realized I hooked last episode. I in the intro of the show last week said, my agent this week is about an Australian icon that I think is.
Speaker 1: On Monday, And then I changed my age.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know what did you say?
Speaker 1: That a fucking Australian icon has got themselves and broiled in some sort of scandal I've never even asked.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like, how good is having your phone on loud? And the thing is I didn't do it on purpose. I just forgot wow.
Speaker 1: And I was actually hooked by the hood case. Fuck me, you're kicking things off first, I must know.
Speaker 2: Go Bradley hit me?
Speaker 5: Just me.
Speaker 3: Is rant clearly due for Robert Irwin, that boy, and no disrespect to him and what his family has been through. And kudos to the Australian Zoo for everything they do with all the animals. Robert, It's okay to say no to a gig. Take that from Mitch and I. Sometimes in the start of your career you want to build your profile, you want to get out there. But in this week alone, I've seen him on an ad for Purina dog food, which makes sense. I guess he's on a Google ad. He was on a Google ad. He is now the face of Queensland tourism, is he?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He was nominated for a Gold LOGI. He hosts I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here. He's doing ads for Uber eats. This boy you need to rest.
Speaker 1: But you know what, when he does them, he actually does them?
Speaker 2: Well why not?
Speaker 1: Because I was worried sick when they announced that he was filling in on Have you been paying attention?
Speaker 2: As the post? I was like, Oh, I get it, he's.
Speaker 3: Adored, but is he going to be able to keep up with like the fast paced comedy.
Speaker 2: Of it all?
Speaker 1: Like he's got Julia holding his hand on I'm a Salab so that's fine. Is he going to be able to keep up with six fucking comedians? I thought he was amazing.
Speaker 2: He kept up. He was very really good.
Speaker 1: It would be a different story if he was shit, and it's like, oh, stop giving Robert work.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, he's good now. He was funny, he knows he knows the role that he plays as well. He was and his quips back with the Comedians with Sam especially were really funny. So yeah, anyway, I just worry that something's going on. There must be bankruptcy happening with the Australian Zoo because I feel, kid, you don't have to say yes to everything.
Speaker 2: It's all good, Like why does he need all this money.
Speaker 1: Because he have to cut back his ships at the Zoo because I thought that in my mind, if you go to Australia Zoo, you'll just see him there in the canteen or no, no, no, that's mopping out the croc.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but there's clearly an imbalance going on because Bindi Irwin sit in her castle and yeah, you one Dancing with the Stars US five years ago.
Speaker 2: But mateu indy up to now?
Speaker 4: Why don't you jump on an ad Well, she's actually been very sick. She yeah, she has a very bad endometrios.
Speaker 3: Fuck see, I was wondering why isn't Bindy out there getting the monkey well?
Speaker 2: And she's got her child kid, one kid kid. What she called the kid? Is it an animalistic name? Grace Warrior, Grace Warrior.
Speaker 4: Irwin, whatever her husband's surname is.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do feel like Robert has, unlike Bindy, I reckon he's loosened up a bit because he was so media trained when he first was announced doing I'm Miss Eleb. Yeah, he was so cautious about everything he said. And I think Bendy's still in that. But Robert's loosened up.
Speaker 3: A lot when we did so for the pick up my afternoon radio show, it was going to be me, Britt or Laura going into the jungle and then we had to do challenges to work. He was going to go in and he and Juliet came in the studio and that man knows how to commandeer it shows. All right, mitch mate, your first task is X one and you're a limit.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is his show. In this moment, he can he can take the reins.
Speaker 1: But I actually I remember this moment. I'm going to try and find it. It was fucking hilarious. It was when they were doing the press rounds for Arma Celebe. It's probably around the same time that this happened. Robert and Julia went on Kyle and Jackie O and Kyle Sandelanz outright asked him about his relationship and he just had to breakak up and stuff. And Robert was clearly a bit uncomfortable, and Julia Morris had to like swoop in and save him, and fuck, it was so funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he come back. I've just found it. What happened with the girlfriend? What's happening? Happened with the girlfriend? Young love can be heartbreaking and this is probably natural. This will probably happen many more times in young love. You were right, you've bounced, you bounced back.
Speaker 3: Tell you what you could do what I've done, which you could just find a person that hates you and buy them a house. Just do that.
Speaker 2: I reckon.
Speaker 1: I love that you could tell that was like he was just dipping his toe in television consenting and he was a bit nervous. But now, Lucy Goosey, I like it.
Speaker 3: You know where he was brilliant when he presented the first award at the Logis with Hamish Blake. Yeah, first Sampang nails it as the opener, and then the second award a lot of attention Hamish, who's so great, and then it's Robert and Hamish and their banter, like this kid is going to stick around for a long time.
Speaker 2: He's going to be around here.
Speaker 1: You are saying, say no, no, no, no, I both pick your choices. You just can't imagine anyone watching a show he is on and being like, can't stand him. He actually just does a good job well people.
Speaker 2: The only criticism of Robert is it is too like scripted, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I reckon that's coming undone, Like I said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's getting better. He's listening up. Props to you, Robert, open invitation for you to come.
Speaker 2: On, Jim.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh can you imagine?
Speaker 2: You know Terry comes with him to every interview? Yeah really because I met her when she came in.
Speaker 1: Fuck running the zoo. That's good point, is it, Buddy Bindy with a kid on a tit out here? Is she having to do everyone else's work because they're out being media hole?
Speaker 2: Who knows? Who knows that? Pauls?
Speaker 1: Anyway, do you want my agem?
Speaker 2: Now we goold? I'd rather to hear it go Bradley. Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Do your parents always want you to wait till Christmas?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes they do.
Speaker 1: See, we have this toxic trait. You and I know this about both of us. So if we want something, we just buy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get out of that habit. It's not good for the bank account. Yes, but my Mum's always saying if I mentioned one thing that I might like, she'll go, oh, we'll wait and see what Sanda brings. Yes, yes, or your birthday's coming up something like that. Yeah, but I don't have the patience for it because like when I was moving, you know, my gordeous friend Asher, he came over with the bistle and helped me clean the old place, like the fucking steam back for the carpet and the spot cleaning for the couch, that sort of shit. Y Oh, it was incredible. And I was telling Mum, Jane, these are amazing. I'm definitely investing in one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She goes, oh, well, wait and see what Sanda brings. Yeah, And I was like, I just don't know if I can if I can wait, Yeah, I want a bistl.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was talking to Mum and she went I really need to start walking. I'm feeling a bit sluggish. I need to exercise. She and I need new runners. No, I'm gonna ask for that for Christmas. And I'm like, Mum, Christmas is four months away. In the time that between now and Christmas, you could you could get fit.
Speaker 1: I thought, she's not going to start the health kick until after Christmas because she needs the new share.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she'll ask for Christmas because there's no event to buy shoes.
Speaker 3: One hundred and twenty five bucks go to Rebel. Buy yourself a little shit sneaker. You can get him cheaper than that, a big double.
Speaker 2: Totally. My dad does the same. I want this. I want new goggles for Chris.
Speaker 3: I'm at the pool and I get colory in my eyes and it stings. But I'll ask for them for Chrissy. I'm like, if your eyes are stinging, mate, I'll buy them now, ask them for Christy.
Speaker 1: Totally fuck is with that, Jenna, surely your parents did it too, Nah, Well.
Speaker 3: Well, Jena is of course the elite, right. Jenf grew up wealthy. We grew up poor, says you. We did grow up poor. You had fox tell I didn't I didn't or Auster Fox tell.
Speaker 2: Oust yeh, God, that's good. Yeah, No, I was exactly the same. You have to wait until your birthday. I just don't.
Speaker 1: I reckon. I've got a good system now because Mum's always like, what do you want for your birthday?
Speaker 2: Do you still want that?
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah mynt border And so basically every Christmas birthday they just get me a scout Pilarate's voucher.
Speaker 2: Because you're gonna buy it anyway, save your money. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: Otherwise it'll be costing me x y z a week and they just put it towards that. And I'm like, I actually appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Some people give you vouchers and it's a burden. You're like, fuck, now have to get out of my way to spend this here. But the thing I'm already doing going to Pilarates a few times a week, if they want to help pay for that beautiful it gives me more money to impulse buy shit. I don't needn't wait for I'm now in the era of buying things. When I need to buy them, it's so much more rewarding.
Speaker 3: Or if you've got a reason to do it, So I went to my neurologist the other day and she was like, Mitchell, you need to officially be drinking three liters of water a day.
Speaker 2: It's my order.
Speaker 1: You have to do it. So then straight leaders piece in like a pregnant bitch and it's crystal.
Speaker 2: I spilled a bit on my hands and smell normal, didn't even smell piece.
Speaker 1: It's kind of satisfying when it's very through such a bog. I could drink that too totally.
Speaker 2: Or you do a number two and it's like, didn't even have to wipe. Yes, that thing fell out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's very rare for someone who plays your role in the bedroom to admit that.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to talk about it.
Speaker 1: No, But like usually people who play your role take advantage of not having to worry about that, and they carries and chilis and fucking shot everywhere. I'm the one that has to be worried about the fiber.
Speaker 2: I take fiber supplements in solidarity. Thank you. We appreciate the bottoms, Jenna and Mitchell. So my neurologist said, you need to drink fellers of water a day. So what did I do?
Speaker 3: Raise your frank greens, everybody, I bought a bottle, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Is that a frank green that it's so much bigger?
Speaker 2: Jenna, that's concours together. Ready.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was like a sound healing class. That's a Tibetan bowl.
Speaker 3: Mine mine is like silver. But I was there and this lady at David Jones was like, do you want the big one? And I was like, I'm not an idiot.
Speaker 2: What happened to the eddie? The eddies? I lost it.
Speaker 1: He was fringing that thing years ago.
Speaker 2: But the one that Jenna has is how many leaders to two?
Speaker 1: Surely that's a gas bottle you'd hook up under the barbecue. That sart that fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Jenna. Did you get that frank green at the local servo?
Speaker 3: Did you have to walk in, get the key, walk back out, unlock it, get it, return the key the radio? David Jones goes, you need a bottom for that frank grain. Beg your Pardoner's here with me, and what it is. They're called bottoms and their little silicon caps that you put on the bottom of your front green to stop it from denting.
Speaker 4: Or getting We want one, but they don't make them that big.
Speaker 3: Because there's not enough silicon in the world, Jennet, but google extra large bottom.
Speaker 2: Oh, Carla from Bankstown just popped up. Now Cayla would laugh at that, Actually she would, she would, she would know. So what she did, she went, you need to by the bottom, okay, and by.
Speaker 1: The way, when he says bottom, it's like a permanent coaster that you just sit on the bottom of the bottle. As if they don't just come with it. What a scheme. I know.
Speaker 2: This was one hundred dollars for this whole thing.
Speaker 3: Anyway, she goes, hack, hack, what she'd look in the bottom of the bottom. Can you see that little hole the bottom of the bottom? Yeah, she goes, that is a house for an air tag, so you never lose your bottle.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I had the exact same emotion, like, if I lose it made I've lost it.
Speaker 1: Although that's a hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: Imagine tracking. Imagine someone's stealing this. You can knock at the door confronting my face he stolen found?
Speaker 2: Does this look familiar? Give it?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a tighead. Now if you're not part of our Facebook group in Durant Idiots. You must join and we are open to any sort of suggestions we get in the group. You guys are fucking honest with us, very al Matthews wrote to its and said, talkback things.
Speaker 2: Is she coming back?
Speaker 1: I also miss Jenna's junk m two of our segments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fame segments. We've been doing them since the show started.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that we hadn't done them for a while. But guess what, ow you're getting both today.
Speaker 2: Finally, which one we're doing first? I reckon talk backing? Yeah, yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Yes, we like to bring you any cooked shit we hear on talk back radio. I've got a couple of great John Law's moments ready to go. I'll save them for another week, but I want to play you something that I heard just in the car the other night. Did you guys see on the news that Olivery had like a fuck ton of rain?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like record breaking amounts.
Speaker 2: Of rain Australia.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And when it rains on Laru, there's like a bunch of crevices that turn into waterfalls.
Speaker 3: Yes, I wish I was there. It would have been gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beautiful They were.
Speaker 1: Talking about this on ABC seven oh two. It was Richard Glover at night, So.
Speaker 2: You were listening to Richard Glover at night, not in your friend Mitchell Chury.
Speaker 1: It was six pm thank you, thank You's and they were talking about the rain on the rock and they played some song by John Williamson. Apparently there's a song about exactly that rain on Olaru. It was quite lovely actually, but he was talking off the back of that. And the only reason this is funny is if you're as juvenile as me, I need you to just like remove any sort of maturity from your mind right now.
Speaker 2: It's not hard. Now, Yeah, this is what I heard.
Speaker 6: John Williamson, Aryan H.
Speaker 1: Williams. It's raining on the rock and it really is.
Speaker 6: In fact, it is record rainfall on Ularo as long ago as a well, thirty seven years of records they have got, and it's the heaviest it's ever been. So as that song sang, I hope you were imagining that amazing view of Voloroo with a water absolutely sluicing off that great, majestic, magical, spiritual rock in the middle of a in the middle of our country.
Speaker 1: Sixteen minutes past six this time. Oh god, the middle of that is so rare, how unfortunate.
Speaker 2: I actually think I know what he was doing.
Speaker 3: I've been in that situation when you're live, when you're trying to think of your next point, so you just keep adding words that gorgeous, magnificent, and he's thinking, funk, what what's my next segment? Magnificent, stunning, wet.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, I'm so unfortunate that it was talking about something damp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, in the center yep.
Speaker 3: Oh, the middle of that is so wet and app lush, red squirting everywhere.
Speaker 1: Speaking of wet, shall we do this?
Speaker 2: Let's take a peek at Jenna's junk? Shall we? Finally?
Speaker 3: I think we should have been far too long in between dips into Jenna's junk. Mitch and I have two gyms every episode. However, we have a lot of ideas that don't make the show. They end up on the cutting room for aka Jenna's junk. You stuff them inside. Oh so much is stuffed inside me right now, I'm going to be honest.
Speaker 1: Part of the reason we perhaps haven't done Jenna's junk in a whiles because now that we're doing two episodes, a week. Sometimes the junk gets a run. I'm like, well, that'll do a couple of weeks. Ago, I was saying, how cute is the word lunchtime? Like that probably salvage from the junk. Let's be real.
Speaker 2: When I brought you, where did all the redbacks go? I was really struggling.
Speaker 1: But the thing is that sometimes we underestimate what we deem junk. Sometimes they're actually really fun.
Speaker 2: All right, Janet, divey, delve into your junk.
Speaker 1: Stick your hand right up in there, won't you down?
Speaker 2: And all those nails? Be careful? What do we go? Okay? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Or how good it's a hair brush?
Speaker 1: Ah, that's mim.
Speaker 2: That is junkie it is. It's just just a thought.
Speaker 1: But I really meant it at the time, because wait, say with me, I'm struggling.
Speaker 2: I had like a week of bad hair days. I didn't want to tell you. This was a while ago.
Speaker 1: I was like, why every time I run my fingers through it, it just gets stuck, like it's knotted, it's tangled. And I was trying every seerum under the sun to try and repair all these different creams and treatments and masks and whatever. I was like, what is wrong with my hair? And I sometimes avoid an actual brush because I've got naturally wavy hair, and wavy girls know what happens when you brush it freeze out of control. And so one of these days I was like, oh, fuck it, it's beyond repair. It looks shit. I'm just gonna give a quick brush. Oh my god, the difference. I was like, I just haven't brushed, ye belief. I've used a wide tooth comb, but it's not the same as a proper brush. I gave it a brush and I was like, Wow, you're slept on hair brushes.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: It's not just you, because look, have you noticed anything different about my hair recently? No, it's curly, it's natural.
Speaker 1: I don't blow They've not always been a little bit wavy.
Speaker 3: No, I used to blow dry. Look at old photos. It was like a loaf of bread from baby Delight. Now I get a brush. I've got a wide tooth wet brush. Search wide tooth wet brush.
Speaker 4: And wet brushes are good.
Speaker 2: Wet brushes is good because meat chicken wet them.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, I've got heaps. They didn't realize that A name.
Speaker 3: Classic anyway, I put my hair curl cream in and I brush it, and then I go to sleep, wake up and it's like this, and I keep it eye this.
Speaker 2: I love a brush. See.
Speaker 1: If I go to sleep with my hair wet, it won't be dry when I wake up. I've got a bit more to contend with it.
Speaker 2: The days wet.
Speaker 4: Yeh, yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I shower right before a bed of corpse.
Speaker 2: All right, jump back in, Jenner, Okay, we go.
Speaker 5: Is it just me or are you worried that sushi plates does just make far too much sushi?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Mate, well you reckon it's going to waste. There's too much.
Speaker 3: Every day I walk past my local sushi at three pm, sale off all sushi. Oh my gouys, there's too much sushi. There's only an hour left in the business day. And I know you're not going to sell that.
Speaker 2: Where does it go? Like, I need to get your profit margins.
Speaker 1: Here, because it's not the sort of thing you can just reheat the next day on this line.
Speaker 3: A special no kingfish sashimi, something you're putting in a tupple at the microwave. I worry make less and then you don't have to put it on sale also, Sorry, but sale and sushi aren't something.
Speaker 2: That no, like, you don't want to get sale milk.
Speaker 1: You don't want milk on clearant No, no, no, I just.
Speaker 2: Think guys, I'm stressed for you. All sushi places do it.
Speaker 3: You never see a sushi place with one item in the window at four fifty five. They always have full salmon nageary and I go, unless they're taking that home for tea or they're giving it to the local homeless children.
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: I would describe that time of day like three or four pm is off peak. Yeah, they might not be bustling at that time of day. Hopefully people come in at night. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: But then whenever I go in it at midday when it's the lunch trush and I go, can I get my spicy teriarchy?
Speaker 2: They don't have it. No, we didn't make it.
Speaker 3: Now that's a personal great with my local sushi restaurant. Sorry, I probably didn't need.
Speaker 2: To be brought for show, and that was junk. Clearly we dive back in.
Speaker 4: Oh this one is fair?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Or does anyone else remember floating down the.
Speaker 1: Stairs, Oh this is mine floating.
Speaker 3: Come on, magic, you don't remember wearing socks as a kid and running down the stairs to get to your Chrissy presents or to get dinner. And you're such you're so light because you're a kid and you're in socks that you don't actually walk down the stairs. You glide down the stairs. You just go on the tips of the steps. Come on, No, you've never experienced that.
Speaker 1: I didn't grow up with stairs, so no, but now that I live in a penthouse, I did with stairs. I'm more just like I'm going to challenge my fitness and new two at a time. Yeah, like skip every second step and so it's more of a stomp.
Speaker 2: There's no gliding.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you've got to try. Kids, if you're listening, I think it's only a child thing because you were so light, right, Like, you're not heavy. You slide down the stairs and you just skip every oho.
Speaker 1: Are your feet long enough that they just kind of cover two stair edges at once? Yeah, they just they just I'm telling you, I did not understand that at all. Wow, what were you thinking that you were just running at such a pace that you were like no, you just you just take it with graceful, which is why it's so hard to believe. So you're like, oh, okay, you're lying on the stairs. No, that sounds fucking dangerous.
Speaker 3: It's scary because it's one of those feelings where your heart drops and it goes into your stomach.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you it's real. Might just be you, but we'll see.
Speaker 1: We'll find out message.
Speaker 2: Me if you float it downstairs. Idiot, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Or do we need to come together as a globe and agree on how points?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, that's mine, like one universal PowerPoint?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I would have written this overseas. That makes sense. I agree with you, Like, why are we fucking around with adapters? When are we going to have world peace? If we can't agree on that?
Speaker 2: That's so true.
Speaker 3: Points we can use, And if we're going to choose one and settle on one, let's do the Australian one because it's so cute. I think you got to America and it's the screen poster that's terrified mouth with two eyes. You go to the UK, it's that horrific, A thick prog eyes and a big mouth as well?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? On the fly?
Speaker 3: Did you think you were a fucking genius when you took one adapter overseas and one Australian power board.
Speaker 2: That's every that's every mother's advice.
Speaker 1: When you got shocked at how many of my friends were blown away and bally being like, wow, how did you think of that?
Speaker 2: You're a genius?
Speaker 4: Getting back in.
Speaker 1: Oh god without the attitude?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Or why the fuck are Woolies eggs always cracked?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why the fuck of Wooly's eggs always cracked?
Speaker 2: Are these just woolies or are you talking about eggs in general?
Speaker 1: Well, specifically, there must be some heavy handed ogres at my fucking Woolies that I go to because there's always a cracked egg in the carton and maybe they've realized it's cracked to put it back, or maybe they've cracked it themselves and then gone mid shop. Oh fuck, ill to swap that, because whenever I pick up I like the jumbo eggs of course, you know the green one.
Speaker 2: It's a jumbo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, them not just extra large jumbo, And half the time they're cracked. There's at least one cracked, and I swear it's not me I'll get home and be like, oh my god, another cracked one.
Speaker 2: What a waste.
Speaker 1: It's not a dozen, now it's eleven. But now I check every time before I put them in my basket, and more often than not, there's a fucking cracked one.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what's going on? It's the worst?
Speaker 1: Can everyone be gentle please? Or so?
Speaker 3: Is it just me on the fly or should we just have free range chickens full stop? Why is there the option to do cage chickens? It seems highly unethical.
Speaker 4: Cage chickens. That's cruel.
Speaker 2: Give it. We shouldn't be allowed to be caging chickens.
Speaker 1: And they're still caged eggs.
Speaker 2: I haven't gone out of my way to.
Speaker 5: Look for them, not at specific supermarkets, but at some more like fruit stores and stuff eggs.
Speaker 1: Do they just blatantly call them caged eggs?
Speaker 2: They're sneaky. There's there's not cage eggs anymore. There's free range. And then there's another term they're using.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is, remember what it called something? And I've been tricked by and I bought them out of protest, didn't eat them.
Speaker 1: Barn laid maybe maybe because that makes it sound like wholesome. Actually it's a bad They would have minded their own business. We collected the eggs, but.
Speaker 4: The cages are in the barn exactly.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it might be barn laid.
Speaker 2: Is that ring a bell?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Maybe, give the fuck, it's junk.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's do this.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Or do we all let Dejarville off the hook?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, what's the other choice? We need to investigate that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jenny, can you google dejavou? And where the fuck does that come from?
Speaker 3: Yes, you expect me to sit in a room and go, what the fuck? I've been here before and we all go, yeah to de javou. Anyway, back to the meeting.
Speaker 2: I don't know where.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is deja vu? We need to have a federal, global effort to solve dejah vous?
Speaker 1: And is it just random? Does it happen for any particular reason? It's like a dream degcoding you can do about de javoo? What is that dejavoo actually trying to tell you?
Speaker 2: Totally? I think dejavou everyone's like whole religion and spirituality. What happens after you die? That's as close as we get in this life to something else.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: Apparently it's thought to happen when there's a bit of a miscommunication between two parts of your brain. So this doctor says, deja vu is caused by dysfunctional connections between the parts of your brain that play a role in memory recollection and familiarity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have had issues with the memory recollection happen more often for you than other I haven't had de javau And they're like, oh my god, I've been here before, and they're like, you live here?
Speaker 2: That bad for me? Are you? Guys? You remember you last day javou episode?
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't remember it.
Speaker 2: I actually don't have it that often.
Speaker 3: When other people would talk about it, I'd be like, I want to experience them. It's a weird I was freaked out.
Speaker 2: But we just let it off the hook, you know.
Speaker 3: We investigate everything else and ghosts and guls, but deja vu, everyone's like, ha, very normal, move on.
Speaker 1: Can someone else look into that then?
Speaker 2: If you're an expert, Yeah, I'm asking you, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: With that one?
Speaker 2: Hey, can I do one more deep for Jenna? Final drunk down?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Or is fight or flight not an option?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Everyone speaks about fight or flight as if they're like, I'm gonna fight. It's like, mate, it's biological. That is a response from your brain. If you get a gun put to your head, you don't don't you don't sit there and go, wait one second, I'm gonna hold on. I feel like I'm gonna fight today. I'm feeling coookie punch in the face. You don't get to pick It just happens. It's an instinct. Is it bad that I actually can't wait for the day that it kicks in.
Speaker 1: I feel like I could either burst into tears or I could belt the absolute fuck out of someone.
Speaker 2: I'm capable of both.
Speaker 4: You you are capable.
Speaker 2: I think Stephen thinks I fight, but I actually think these days you've are skuing more fight.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, Well, the whole fucking thing with the boomgates at the opal thing on at the train station, that was a fight and really unnecessary. If you pulled a gun on you, I don't think it would have been like give me the shoes. I wouldn't have died for grace, but not much to take my life.
Speaker 2: I think I'd be I think I'm fight. I think what is flying again.
Speaker 3: Flight is run, yeah, because guess what it's fight orf Flight is a biological response from caveman when when a fucking saber tooth tiger was going to chomp down on you, you'd either the instinct is to kill it or to run.
Speaker 2: And most women they say flight and.
Speaker 3: Most men are fight because it's like, well, and of course, but it's the biological coding that, like the men were there to protect and the women would you know foragin all that bullshit?
Speaker 1: What I'm googling an example of a fight or flight situation because I just want to put myself there. A person running away when they see a snake in the garden. I don't reckon i'd do that because you're not meant to do. Really, you meant to say too, as Bindi Erwin says, stamp your feet so they can hear you. If they know you're there, they won't come near you.
Speaker 2: Oh is that a lyric? It's a song.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we've played it on the podcast ages Ago.
Speaker 2: I need to hear it again. I'll give you daja. I won't play. I think that a trigger my fight off?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: The rude shocks of young adults food.
Speaker 1: Well, as you know, we've been in an intense competition, Cherry. You know our store is still live a couple of minuches dot com DoD a year. We have released a bunch of new.
Speaker 2: Designs now we did.
Speaker 1: I was responsible for one design, the five year Anniversary range.
Speaker 2: Correct plagiaries from Taylor Swift not.
Speaker 1: Plagiary ere is to inspired and I was like, that bitch takes the copyright seriously if we've learned anything. So I jecked it was fine. It was fine.
Speaker 3: It was inspired, but not a direct rip off appropriation image.
Speaker 2: It was not used. And you came up with the I'm with idiot, which is a player on the classic shirt that is I'm with idiot than an arrow pointing to the person next to you, but we changed it in that case.
Speaker 1: It's normally I'm with stupid and like a husband would get that and wear it's standing next to his wife exactly.
Speaker 2: It's a dad joke.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, but our audience are idiots. You're idiots, and then the arrow points up because you are the idiot.
Speaker 1: I'm actually wearing one right now.
Speaker 2: It looks great, look great. I'm wearing the your anniversary thong drink. I won't show you.
Speaker 4: I misfits jumper.
Speaker 2: It's very cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so originally we were going to try and settle on one design cheer it didn't like mine at all. I really liked yours. And then we got to this point where were like, fuck it, let's put both on sales. See who wins.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just I'm just not a swiftye. That was my only thing.
Speaker 1: I loved that it was lame, and you thought that it was a little bit like what's the word now? I thought that it was irrelevant because the year It's twill had passed, and I was like, I see your point, but look at all these ears we've had in the podcast.
Speaker 2: Their errors good good months.
Speaker 1: So we decided that the tally would be cut off at the end of the month, end of September. It's now October, so it's times you guys ready, Yeah, I'm ready, let's go. I'm going to read you the top three merch items. Okay, just the top three by design.
Speaker 4: In order or not in order.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go in order.
Speaker 1: Okay, in first place with a whopping thirty five percent of total sales.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's huge.
Speaker 2: The most sold design.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to me, it's.
Speaker 2: The congratulations may thank you. That's sassy, that's exciting. Thirty five that's it's a good innings.
Speaker 1: It is thirty five percent of all ships.
Speaker 4: That's huge. Well done.
Speaker 1: Now in second place with twenty six percent of sales.
Speaker 2: Oh good, that's a key number. Yeah it is cheries. I'm with idiot design.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, however, then you're not gonna like this at all. Yep, it's actually tide second. Oh it's not twenty six percent of sales, it's thirteen each. There were two things that sold the exact same amount.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh so tied second place is Oscar's Chocken Design.
Speaker 2: Fantastic.
Speaker 1: When I got the results, I was like, oh, you fucking couldn't write that.
Speaker 2: No, you couldn't. Good for them, fair to fair. I just kind of believe it. What are the odds?
Speaker 1: I will say this, I feel that you would have been in with a better chance if you backed yourself a bit better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I didn't really see much promotion on your social media for your own merch.
Speaker 3: Now, I'll be honest. I did forget, and you sent me the assets and I forgot to post them.
Speaker 1: And I saw you flogging some fucking sandwich that's named after you. It's only available at two cafes, but your own merch that's available globally. No, I didn't post about that.
Speaker 2: You could have won. I could have won. Instead, I let them lesser then in society that's nice.
Speaker 1: And also I will say this, I do have a bit of an advantage because we tallied just the design, and my design is available on more things than yours, all right, because mine's available on the coffee mug and the water bottle, whereas yours isn't. Because it doesn't make sense that I'm with idiot thing it only works on clothes.
Speaker 2: True, Yeah, and mine was only on one thing.
Speaker 1: Well, it was on the clothes, but I had the clothes as well as the other things.
Speaker 3: Then I'd demand a recount. Why don't we just count your sales of shirts versus my sales of shirts when mine was thirty percent clothing only five percent mugs. So I'm still in it, clearly, and mine and Oscars with the it's all the same, Yeah, all the same shit.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'll be honest.
Speaker 3: Oscars didn't never get it was approved by me, that was put up and wasn't approved. I actually don't think it should go to Ward's total sales. That's while we were on our break.
Speaker 2: Mitchell, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Reckon people were buying it because they had this whole idea that it's going to fund our trip to Japan. It fucking didn't sell enough chuck and Jumpers to go to Japan.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that, but nothing and not going to Japan.
Speaker 4: I wanted was to go to Japan.
Speaker 2: Well, that won't be happening. I know, you know, Christmas is ruined.
Speaker 1: But also I don't want to like pick sides because it's two of my closest friends tied second, but I prefer yours.
Speaker 2: Thank you, I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: It's witty, it's creative. I enjoy and you and I've always been on the same page in that we find it weird to put our face on things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not for that.
Speaker 1: Even the logo is a bit much. We're like, oh, remember the headphone jumpers we had all those years ago.
Speaker 2: It's subtle.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's not really in your face merch and so you was this clever. It's subliminal in a way.
Speaker 2: It is because it's just the word chicken, which is your catchphrase.
Speaker 1: He's made it his Yeah, I mean there's no it's oscars.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know about that. I feel feel like that.
Speaker 1: Was because he's sold as many items of clothing as you.
Speaker 2: Well, well, well done, a fairst fair first game, A good game to How did the Mona Jenna go?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm about to say in third play, Oh wow, Jenna, it's actually another tie. Oh god, it's the tie between the Mona Jenna poster and the totally tope back.
Speaker 2: They're good. That's that's nice, Jenna, well done, well done, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy with that.
Speaker 2: Very cute.
Speaker 1: So I did win by landslide.
Speaker 2: But that's of course. No, that's fine. Did you sell any of the contraceptive diaphragms?
Speaker 1: We did, but they got recalled and I think that's so many pregnanc that's the right choice.
Speaker 2: Why don't we extend it for another month and we see how Ago and I can actually try it, you know what. I'm happy with that.
Speaker 1: I'm happy with that one extra week, got a fucking thirty five percent sales overall.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: No, not for you. I'll just fight Eric or whatever his name is, Eric Oscar.
Speaker 1: You want like a tiebreaker, we could do that a tiebreaker between Chicken and I'm with idiot Idiots.
Speaker 2: Come on, yes, I'm with Idiot's range is delicious and gorgeous.
Speaker 1: I couldn't fucking believe it when I saw it. I was like, what are the odds of that?
Speaker 2: And also, I've got your endorsement. M Mitch thinks it's a better design.
Speaker 1: I just think that there's more thought putting to it. And also, I don't think you understand the back and forth there was when Cherry was designing this because he doesn't know how to get photoshop. He told me what to do and I was sending back drafts and he was going over it.
Speaker 2: Not right, the font.
Speaker 1: I was just taking your lead because you were so passionate about it. The arrow is not thick enough, change the color, change the font, do this, do that, and so you were very hands on. They just throw it Chicken on a shirt. Yeah, I backed this, And if you are a loyal idiot of ours, why the fuck aren't you identifying as an idiot?
Speaker 2: Yes? In public?
Speaker 3: I agree, arrow out in yourself. Oh god, you're a good politician. Do I have your endorsement to Jenna.
Speaker 4: I'm a misfit though, And those funds would have gone to my trip to Japan.
Speaker 2: That fucking ship is sale totally.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll get your.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've got an endorsement. All right, let's keep it open to the end of the month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can do a recount the end of the month.
Speaker 2: Great deal, Okay, good. Yeah, And this has got nothing to do with Oscar. This is purely my pride. And also I didn't post.
Speaker 1: So I'm not gonna lie. I made it so easy. I made a little graphic for you to post, and I was keeping an eye and I was like, I think he's forgotten to post. But then I realized why I don't remind him. I'm trying to beat this bit.
Speaker 2: I know, all right, I'm gonna post rematch. Let's go. It's good.
Speaker 1: No, I'm already the winner.
Speaker 2: But you verse Oscar. Yeah, that's what I imagine.
Speaker 3: Fuck if this backfires and you actually overtake me, oh.
Speaker 2: That could be horrific. Shit even worse, Oscar overtakes me.
Speaker 4: It's a risk, you'll take.
Speaker 1: It is a risk.
Speaker 3: It's fine, and we've been very gracious giving him the airspace of the show, so if anything.
Speaker 1: Very gracious being available when you're not he has time. Will tell May the best chook win.
Speaker 2: Oh no, don't bring trucks. Yeah, you're right, May the best idiot win?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All right, idiots, you need to show you support for me. Please earlier byself. You know what, if you want to buy it, you're tired on cash, DM, I'll transfer the funds and I'll buy your shirt for you. Oh, cook them on the side. I'm going to go to Chinatown and Patty's Markets and stand there.
Speaker 2: I'm with idiot shirts. Hey, id please, all right, let's do it.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, we've got to the end of the month. Thank you, and then we'll retailing.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We should get out of here.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, we sure we got to go a bet a big episode.
Speaker 1: Next episode on Monday.
Speaker 2: Big episode.
Speaker 1: It's about five year anniverse three massive episode. We're going to be doing another anonymous Q and A. I'll pop the link for that in the show notes of this episode. If you want to get any burning questions off your teats now, it's the time you can keep it anonymous.
Speaker 3: Ask us anything you've ever wanted to ask us in five years, we will happily answer it.
Speaker 1: And some other surprises. Speaking of much, some other surprises on the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot to talk about next week.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wa, we love you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to the show.
Speaker 1: Thanks idiots talk soon.
Speaker 2: See is it just me?
Speaker 4: I'm podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: Welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end.
Speaker 2: Hello, everyone, Hello the show. It's done. But then we keep talking. Shit, I'm taking my hoodie off, so please continue talking.
Speaker 1: Sure can do Jenna? Are you proud of your mona? Jenna, She's doing well.
Speaker 4: I'm so proud of it.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of my design too. All the merchants gorgeous.
Speaker 3: A couple of mitches dot com dot are you if you want to check it out. There's a bunch of different options. Yeah, there's heaps, but the I'm with idiot range. Come on, So if you listen to the show and you go, I'm Team Chury, always have been, Please go and buy the mate. What about Team Cherry? It's about Are you an idiot?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Because I've won. I'm happy with that. Now there's a new battle on our hands.
Speaker 3: I'm tied and I'm not happy with that. I'm usedill winning, so I like a remat Jenna.
Speaker 1: Do you feel any sort of like competitiveness about the tope bag versus the Monogenea because it was an actual tie again really so in third place it was tied.
Speaker 2: Between Mona, Jenna and totally tope Bag. Well in that case, that's insane.
Speaker 4: I'm getting that third place.
Speaker 2: Do you want to keep spooking your.
Speaker 4: I'm spooking it? Please please?
Speaker 2: What will you mean anything that's desperate?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm desperate. Okay, yeah, so please buy it? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Anonymous, Q and A will be fun. You can ask us anything, Oh my god. And some people are so brazen when it's anonymous. Some of them I couldn't even read. We only do this for like special occasions. The last one was the two hundredth episode. And remember how they just flat out stairs Jenna gay or not?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Remember that? Yeah they said a lot of awful things. Oh but some of them I couldn't read. Nice because it's that anonymous?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Ask FM? Whatever it is you do in gl which I think is lie ell? Remember ask FM? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was just like a breeding ground for high school bullies.
Speaker 3: It was awful and they could beamless.
Speaker 4: What was a form spring. It was similar.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 1: Side note one of our listeners, Jackson, during the misfit thing I did last week, he got me onto the game Roadblocks.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a kids game? Is it actually?
Speaker 1: Because we I wanted to play that Dress to Impress thing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love Dress to Impress? It's great.
Speaker 1: Can you come over?
Speaker 2: And I can't fucking figure it out?
Speaker 3: Steven actually said to me yesterday, can we go on a double date with Because we've spoken about going on a double date, why don't we do it Dress to Impress double date?
Speaker 1: So we don't go out to a nice restaurant from double date. You just come over and fucking teach me how to use my own x Box.
Speaker 2: We ordered Uber Eats and we played Dress to Impress. It's the Runway show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I paid the fucking sixteen bucks or whatever to become a lifetime member, and then I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Figure out what to do next.
Speaker 1: The controls are really tricky.
Speaker 2: The controls are tricky. It's it's you got a finesse it PlayStation playing.
Speaker 4: Isn't it for kids?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 1: Jackson last week said that his partner, who was a school prince, plays it often dressed to impress. Wow, it's very fun of a titanic thing on Roadblocks.
Speaker 5: I remember I went over to my cousin's house in Duvo and she's eight and she was showing me Roox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Stephen played Roadblocks. We went out to dinner with my family and my two godsons, who are ten and seven. We're talking about Roadblocks, and then I'm like, where Steven. He's bonding with the kids at Robo.
Speaker 2: He played it in high school.
Speaker 1: I just love a low stakes game like that little Kiddie Big City. I did just get the cap back to the apartment, of course, and then what was the other one? Like what Sean plays all these like tomb Raiders and whatever where the steaks are so high you've got to get this fucking sword back to your overlord. Are do they know that's the stakes are too high? I was last night playing downhill?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: You're just riding your bike downhill and you've got to try not to kill yourself. You Now, if you're driving on GTA or something, you use the joystick to change your point of view.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's front on and the bike's coming towards the screen. And you can't really see what's in front, so you just got to like take it easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very fun. It was so fun.
Speaker 1: Mistakes are light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're really and you're still in the gaming era.
Speaker 4: Yea nice.
Speaker 1: I paid for the fancy flight simulator.
Speaker 2: Oh do you have a joystick for it? Like the cockpit?
Speaker 1: What'd you call me?
Speaker 2: Are you on Fortnite? Yeah? Have you got fortnite? See?
Speaker 1: I described that as steaks are too high. I don't want to fucking fight people and swords and ship You're like a.
Speaker 2: Whole District twelve thing. You love the Hunger Games, don't you? Don't you love those films?
Speaker 4: I've never thought of Hunger Games and Mitch I did.
Speaker 2: I won the influence of Hunger Games? Is that what you're thinking about? Maybe what I'm thinking?
Speaker 1: I was on Nobody Asked podcast.
Speaker 2: With Eating McGovern and film Medica.
Speaker 1: Locky macin Time lock macthought was filmed by the Way shout out to Eaten McGovern. She was a fucking lifesaver last week during Mitchell and the Misfits because normally when we record from my place, you bring your microphones over. Yes, Ge, I've realized that I've only got one mic for myself, and so I know that Eden records. Nobody asked from home, and so I was like, Babe, can I come grab your mics and ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And she was like, yeah, of course, my sweetheart. Yeah, you think that nobody asked.
Speaker 2: Mike's Eden Mike. So she's named after the myg iv app Eiden Mike Ovan. I hate my gov. I paid off my hex stet that too, didn't you reconal.
Speaker 1: Hairful not to admit that people might accuse you of being insensitive.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, I'm sorry, but I didn't even know I was paying it off. It just comes out out of my pals. He didn't purposely no my account and was like, hey, you paid off your HEXTT. I didn't even realize. It just gets to I didn't even graduate. No, I did, which makes it hurt so much more. And I do not have a degree to sheaf for it.
Speaker 1: I've got like a diploma and an advanced diploma, but deployed a degree.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, I'm the same. But Jenny, you've got a full degree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got a full degree.
Speaker 2: When I met Mitchell, you're in the height of your McQuary Uni days.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I dropped out by that point. I was back at after Australian Film Television Radio School.
Speaker 4: I know you when you were at McCrory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and wasn't I just not taking it seriously adult? When did you leave mccrarye Anie twenty sixteen? And then I started my job at Kiss in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. We've met each other for a while.
Speaker 3: We met in twenty seven five years almost Yeah, actually my friends longater Oh yeah, fuck.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that there was so much time spent not as co hosts.
Speaker 2: Seven years of friendship. Yeah, we started late twenty nineteen. Yeah. Well your pits are wet, Mitchell, and just the right one, just the right one.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: I just put my arms up to time a hairback because it's annoying me. Is have I still only got one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Yit one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sweating more than the other. That's so fucking weird.
Speaker 2: What is going on there?
Speaker 4: You're a lot?
Speaker 2: Why'd you look at me when you said that? My poor brain?
Speaker 1: Should we get out of here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was talking to Brittany Hockey and Laura Burne quickly, who do the Life Uncut popular podcast which.
Speaker 2: It's when you're being paid to talk to them more voluntarily.
Speaker 3: That was friends, but I do have to invoice them for those chands they had. Britt was like, brit suffers from severe migraines, so she had her neurologist on the show.
Speaker 2: To discuss it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, God, wouldn't it be good to not just do a comedy show every week? And we actually talked to imagine if your GP just came on. We got our therapist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't reckon she should do it.
Speaker 2: Got a book to flog, so she might stopped seeing her, So I don't did you ever pay for that cancelation? That's why I stopped seeing that.
Speaker 3: I'm being chased by her for payment, and I'm not going to put her because I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I saw her the other day, she's she's good.
Speaker 2: Still, does she ask for me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Isn't it like I said, it's the eleveant in the room? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The discussion yea, because like you know, confidentiality.
Speaker 1: I don't talk about about me.
Speaker 2: Do I have like a code name? No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't bitch about you.
Speaker 2: To the podcast with the ogre, She's like, yeah, I have another podcast that I work with. I know an ogre.
Speaker 4: You guys as long haired mit him really.
Speaker 2: Just to be good.
Speaker 4: Podcasts and stuff. He's like, how's it going successful still? And talk about the merch and all that I seen.
Speaker 2: The numbers are huge.
Speaker 4: I tell him to get the owner.
Speaker 2: Jenna, did you actually tell him to get that?
Speaker 1: That'd be so fucking creepy.
Speaker 4: I made him look it up on his computer.
Speaker 2: I am paying for that hour. I am so determined. I need these shirts to sell. What do you reckon?
Speaker 1: Out of all the five year anniversary items, which one which garment sold the most?
Speaker 2: The T shirt? Oh, it'd be the T shirt.
Speaker 3: I was surprise because I think the fucking crew necks are gorgeous. Yeah, but coming into summer, Yes, I'm really gonna have to flog that T shirt. I king of post to my socials right now. Mitch, where's the link a couple of mitches? You send it to send It's a joke.
Speaker 2: I'm playing into the fact that I'm inconfident a couple.
Speaker 3: Oh, it says couples therapy, couples use a couple of massage Sydney. When he comes up a couple of mitches, I'll link it good girl, got our pages gorgeous. We've done so well for we've really got creded.
Speaker 1: I mean, we understand if some people aren't in a financial position to buy merch at the moment, that's okay, but just don't have a look at the website totally. It's bloody now, isn't it is?
Speaker 2: It is really nice. I think the crew neck I really should do this off the cloud, but I'm doing it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably should. We hope this podcast made you feel at least better today.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: It's two percent, so we do are we?
Speaker 2: Just a point? The shows have been free for five years, so forty dollars for a T shirt? It'd be lovely. I'll tag you Mitch. You want to re share that? Damn it. I was trying to get his audience. I mean I can if you want. Yeah, well that would be a solid endorsement.
Speaker 1: Understand the predicament I'm in. I've got you and Oscar Versus is.
Speaker 2: An Oscar show. You don't have to please hear him.
Speaker 1: But he's still my friend and what like, imagine this situation you have to pick between me and.
Speaker 2: Do you have a best friend?
Speaker 1: Or am I both best friend and come.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, you have to pick between me and me depends on what mood Mitchell I get about Mitchell.
Speaker 4: And Grace, because Grace does everything for you.
Speaker 2: Grace my ep. Yes see that's hard. Yeah, I'd pick you.
Speaker 3: Oh fucking I know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I'd me to pick you. I'd pick you. We should go a very big.
Speaker 1: Episode coming your way on Monday, five year anniversary.
Speaker 2: We're gonna keep more playing up in here. Oh my god, we are going to oh my god. All right, well, thanks for listening, guys. Give us a five star review.
Speaker 3: Follow us on socials a couple of mitches, of course, shop the merch couple of miches dot com dot au, and we'll see you very soon.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye, are back? Is It just Me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.