Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. You know what it's like if you see someone semi famous out and about the worst thing to say to them, right is how how.
Speaker 1: Do I Where do I know you from? I don't say anything. I just know them be in peace. Yeah, exactly right. And sometimes people say this to me, how do I know you? Where do I know you from?
Speaker 2: Like I'm supposed to go through my CV and then even when I tell them what I do, they just go no.
Speaker 1: So it goes, it goes nowhere, right, and I don't know they are, they don't know me are None of us need to worry about it. Basically, we'll just carry on. My wife won't accept that.
Speaker 2: So she's in the hairdressers sat on Sday on Friday morning, right about nine am, and the chair over from her, the next one is a lady from goggle Box. Now we watch goggle Box, Australian bog Box. It's brilliant, really funny show. And my wife actually says that thing leans over conspiratory and I.
Speaker 1: Know you probably just trying to keep quiet straight away.
Speaker 2: If you said that, then that's what they're doing, right. She sort of looks out, who is she? Oh god, it's a karb.
Speaker 1: I know where do I know you from? And the lady just goes, I don't know, just carries on.
Speaker 2: She just doesn't want any part of the chaos, right, And then my daughter goes to my wife, Oh she's from Gogo.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, daughters. She's very embarrassed, right, She's going, mom, don't say anything.
Speaker 2: You wan't goggle box loudly? Now we love goggle Box. We watch goggle Box. It's you, isn't it with your mom and your gran?
Speaker 1: How are they?
Speaker 2: And elady's just trying to just not be like she's just in google box is something they do.
Speaker 1: And then they carry on with their lives.
Speaker 2: Then my wi sous chained about five minutes right, going to people recognize you because you're that you know, it's sort of familiar but not really famous.
Speaker 1: Now everyone is looking around in the sad on. This lady's starting to get a bit irritated.
Speaker 2: I think the thing goes quiet, and then my wife goes anyway, you know, I wish I don said anything. No, my daughter's raising her eyes amage as teenager, you know what they're like. It's cecils for it, and then I don't even know why my wife does this. She goes, my husband does the breakfast, right, I swear not make this up.
Speaker 1: The lady looks.
Speaker 2: Around like what now, what craziness is going on here? She goes yes, and she goes, oh oh wow, okay, and then my wife goes to try and because she's now starting to feel very awkward, my wife as she goes, oh, now you're thinking I said that like he's famous as well, like you kicking her and the legs like, please stop talking, please say no more. The worst thing about a hairdress is everybody's trapped with the boils on with the hair dryer, and it's not as it's not as noise as normal because there's only five customers and everyone has overheard. It's the only conversation happening, and people are pretending to be doing hair business, but there is a very much on the horrendous car crash going on between two I remember it a couple of years ago, right, Someone got very excited when they saw me on a train, right, and they asked for a selfie with me, and I was like, ye, yeah, sure. Then they checked that they were happy with the selfie and then they went are you so and so? And I went no, Now I'm Christian O'Connor and the guy went, oh right, deleted in front of me.
Speaker 1: I went and sat down.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast