Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I will not get by focals.
Speaker 3: I just wasn't allowed to experience the mechanisms.
Speaker 4: Have yourself marry little Chris. Thank you.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one O fours.
Speaker 4: Coome on in five minutes past six Thursday morning, Christian O'Connell's show on Goal. Come on in, Jackie boy, Hey guys, coome onring. Pats, Good morning, how's everything with you? The sweet Patsy.
Speaker 2: It's busy, busy at the cold front at home because we're preparing Audrey for camp.
Speaker 4: And the last time I was last year's camp, she was around the corner of the field.
Speaker 3: That's right, you waved to her from the backyard.
Speaker 2: No, we went out to stake it out.
Speaker 4: Then three corners around that. Now where's she going? Now?
Speaker 2: They're off down to the coast and she's very excited. And this is like a proper her first proper camp, which means they're intent.
Speaker 4: So she's not already seen anything sort of outside one where you've raised her in that compound.
Speaker 6: Stop it always tended to the house and some no actually physically says.
Speaker 2: No, they're proper proper camping out under the under the stars, in the open and in a tent.
Speaker 4: So I mean when you say proper campound I present. I've always thought that that is camping. The improper one. I know what the kitchen table, you're.
Speaker 3: In the tent, but you're in race out sorts safe. You can use their bathroom.
Speaker 2: There's no cushy dorms with bunk beds or catering. They are doing it all themselves. So I think it'll be a little bit of a learning curve for city mouse, so we you don't worry.
Speaker 4: But it's not like you live in the CBD above the MCG city called Jack and I city sick as the other day you see the pair you live out on some ranch out west you Jackman in that movie Australia.
Speaker 2: She's never been camping ever before.
Speaker 4: Had been an amazing experience, is she excites.
Speaker 2: Nervous, so excited, so her at her best mate. Well, you know they pair off, but you've got to send them like you know, Christian with the girls, umpty million jocks and socks and two pair.
Speaker 4: Of sneakers, two of everything, isn't it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is like three and four of everything. So I had to look at the list. You get a list and it's like, oh BlimE me, I need to get organized. And then they can't, of course, take a suitcase that they normally take because.
Speaker 4: Louis case.
Speaker 2: And you know, I said to her, honey, you need to take like there's food this time, you need to take a garbage bag. You need to take all this stuff. But yeah, she's she's very excited. So I don't know, it's only two nights we're talking about.
Speaker 4: It was like, she's going for a fortnight.
Speaker 2: It will feel like a fortnight to me.
Speaker 4: Sure we can break.
Speaker 2: We won't know what to do with ourselves.
Speaker 4: What advice she's staying on those crystal Brooks she's Tom's winner would be calling out, is that you ordering?
Speaker 3: What advice did you and Chris give her? Because you're both from the country, so surely you've been camping before.
Speaker 2: Oh well, she's she's scared of petrified of there being spiders and snakes, and we're like, no, they're more scared of you than you are of them. It'll be fine. We're just like, you know, watering it down because she's not she'll be a nightmare. Did you enjoy camp I loved camp and ironically, she's going to the same place I went to a year eight.
Speaker 4: You're kidding.
Speaker 2: No, it's brilliant. It's so so good. It's like backs onto the beach.
Speaker 4: So when does she go?
Speaker 2: She goes not this week but the following.
Speaker 4: You're so advised. I would not go anywhere. That lessen is about the day off and then driving around like chemists warehouse getting the medical supply. Absolute panic. We don't know what I presuming she was going this weekend. Oh no, not for need to look at that for another two weeks.
Speaker 5: Look, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Do people go camping in the ucas that they do? It's just really miserable. You imagine, the UK isn't a warm climate, and even when it is the summer, people do go camping. And we were going to supposed to go camping for five days and it was just horrific. The first night was cold, it was work. Remember we woke the kids up at half five and just packed the tent up and went in a hotel. That is the end of my camping life.
Speaker 3: Camping can be really fun, but there's nothing more miserable than a wet camping.
Speaker 4: To do on the ground, and I was like, this is seeping into my kidneys. This is a horrible experience. All right, let's go through some of your emails. We call Late Laparty Late. You can email the show. But anything you ever hear us talking about with you catching up on old shows on the Iohea app, Christians getting straight Grouse the name of your music, yes, seven days Ago comes from famous grouse the Irish whisky. Do you know what? There are about eight different ways of understanding where grouse come from. What is your understanding of what grouse means? I thought it was an Aussie word.
Speaker 3: Yes, I had no idea the where the origin of it is. But somebody also told me this week that it's a Victorian only word, the.
Speaker 4: Text saying it doesn't exist in Essay or anywhere else in Australia. It's a very Victorian.
Speaker 3: I found that hard to believe. But maybe people from Essay, a queenslande on New South Wales can verify that they didn't use it in the eddies. That would be nice.
Speaker 4: John here said, it's from the famous grouse the Irish whiskey. Back in the day, if you were having a famous grouse, it meant it was from the top shelf, as in the best, and it became Ossie slaying grouse, meaning the best. That's from John, Thank you very much, Christian. When I was ten, we were on a summer holiday down by the beach, so about six kids hanging around together. We came across a huge bubble shaped spider high up between some trees on a giant web. But we decided to rocks at it. This is what you do when you're ten. You don't understand something, you just throw rocks at it. It's like pats and planes, the sun, moon, gravity. Just throw TV, throw rocks to see if we could hit it, until someone did, and then thousands of tiny spiders poured out from the broken back of a giant spider. Do spiders have hundreds of other spiders in them?
Speaker 2: I thought they mummy spiders?
Speaker 4: Do you? That's from Daniel Christian. I went to London last week and noticed that every other person there appeared to be an Australian tourist. Maybe this is why RIO thought there were so many ugly people over there. Lots of love, Simon, Thank you Simon. I'd forgotten about that slur from a couple of weeks ago on the show. And this is from Simon who listens to the show in Tasmania. Christians listened to your show last night and can totally relate to your pantsy saw about the roller skates. Yeah, we're going to take some more stories on this. We're talking yesterday about what were you not allowed to have as a kid, and perhaps you want to have the decent proper roaders.
Speaker 2: Proper boot ones. I had this strap on top in the.
Speaker 4: Early eighties, Christian, I, like Patsy, had the povo variety of roader skates that unfortunately expanded as I grew They almost equated to wearing legs splints that were rickety. I beg for my mum for the white lace up boots with the red wheels, and finally my begging was answered. I took my brand new skates to local rink, skated my way around like Tauvelanden in the Olympics of tunes of Kiss on the jubebox. Fast forward thirty years, I happened to buy another pair for my fortieth I put them on, went skating, got a blister and they just sit in a cupboard and pristine condition. I might sell them to Patsy soon. Thank you very much your email. As always, you can email the show Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot.
Speaker 5: You Christian O'Connell show podcast good.
Speaker 4: On two Alan and Cambra. Christian grouse is regularly used here in camera Hello to Jackie who is listened to show. In essay, Grouse's widely used and has done for decades there as well, So maybe it is a nationally recognized word. Reo Christian.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I have recently bought a garden hose.
Speaker 3: Congratulations you well done on adulting you.
Speaker 2: In an apartment though you don't have a garden.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 8: I have flower boxes now a very extreme way of water.
Speaker 4: Who the hell under the age of seventy has a cum quatch?
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever eaten a cum quote.
Speaker 8: I'll bring one in for.
Speaker 4: You, addressing on like a fancy sort of salad.
Speaker 8: Absolutely can be there, like a very sour, tiny mandarin.
Speaker 3: I do like a mandarin.
Speaker 8: Well, if you do you like sour things, yes, you'll love a cum quote.
Speaker 4: How big is a little cumquat tree? Grow to that have a little dwarf one.
Speaker 8: They can get up to two point five meters, but because I'm the.
Speaker 4: Proud chie of the show. Growing you on cum quat tree.
Speaker 3: Three meters tree on a balcony is a big tree. It will be too big, yes, but that is.
Speaker 4: Falling onto someone down in Richmond, isn't it in a couple of years time. So you've got the hose.
Speaker 8: I got the hose, and I've started noticing that I'm playing a lot with the nozzle and I'm finding myself.
Speaker 4: In the shower heads because I think they've got about six you twist it round, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: And so I've got to decide what sort of you know, nozzle guy, am I? What's my nozzle setting. I've settled on the soaka, which is like the big thick gloss.
Speaker 4: That's terrible, like it's like a waterfall.
Speaker 6: Yes, exactly, it's thick. It's whenever I toggles broken. I actually think who uses this? This is something between mist and jets.
Speaker 4: Just spets on whatever you need to water because it just goes like it only goes like two inches in front of it.
Speaker 3: It's equivalent to like if you take a mouthful water and it's too much and you let it just dribble out of your mouth.
Speaker 4: That's what you do when they take a swing of that water and they go, that's that setting.
Speaker 8: You can control it and it sticks. I feel like you're not going to get any good that way.
Speaker 4: What do you use fixed flow?
Speaker 8: Which one is that?
Speaker 4: I'd say that's your your solid sort of steady flow. Not jet. That's not jet, okay, Jet is you're just demolished jet.
Speaker 2: I like to blast everything in my part getting giant because it's quicker. It's like, just cut to the chase.
Speaker 3: Actually brings up the garden bed.
Speaker 4: Up against the wall and on your garden park, get it done.
Speaker 3: Look out for everybody. Use shower setting. Shower is the perfect amount of speed. It's it's in between mist and jet. I thought the rest would not too much ground with the shower.
Speaker 4: Yours is like a broken sprinkler head. And I think, actually that is it's hard to get a single focus and direction fixed flow. To bring it back to flix flow, you know where you are. It's like a laser at the garden. I always feel like the garden goes, this guy knows what we need.
Speaker 8: It's predictable and it's boring, but the garden's excited.
Speaker 4: That you're doing that.
Speaker 3: The garden wants consistency. Essentially, what it wants is something that mimics rain closely and.
Speaker 4: That's why.
Speaker 2: Hard and.
Speaker 3: That's firing out.
Speaker 4: Rain like that.
Speaker 9: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian, I'm also listened to you in Canberra. Lived in Canberra for forty years. The use of the word grouse is not block capitals here for my correspondent. Not a common thing here, never was, never will be except by strange impoints from south of the border.
Speaker 3: Topic differently from another Camberan resident.
Speaker 4: Yes, canbra is rowing about grouse at the moment. Christian, I'm with Jack when it comes to the garden, I go for I think it sounds like what Jack's talking about, basically like a shower head setting into the garden, gentle rain. Christian com quints make excellent marmalade. I frequently used the fruits from our trees for that's from Peter Krishnaman watching Costa on Gardening Australia, and he said that the garden's favorite host setting is the shower setting, and it's the gentlest, gentlest stream for the plants and the soil.
Speaker 3: It mimics the rain. That's what they're used.
Speaker 4: To whatever Costa says, that ends the topic for me. Yesterday then we were talking about, well you're never allowed as a kid. You can give us a call now nine four one four one four three. For Brendan, it was Levi's jeans. My mom always brought me Wranglers because they were cheaper. I was also raised in a wrangler and the even worse than that was the Lee jeans as well, horrible geese. There was something about that zip as well where it was dangerous. It was a dice every single time you using that horrible zip on them as well.
Speaker 3: And it almost sounded like levires. That was what was torture is about.
Speaker 4: We've got your pair leave.
Speaker 2: We had a factory outlet in our town. So that was all anyone wore was a Lee jean.
Speaker 4: Yes, all my friends, because this is like junior fomo, isn't it. When you were a kid, it was all about you just wanted to have whateverybody else. Now, Christian and my friends wore Levi's. I only ever buy Levi's Now are Brendan who can write all those wrongs? Sean Christian. I was never allowed anything sticky, cordial, soft drinks, that's everything nice as a kid, Cordial soft drinks, lollies, gum, even those rubberies, stretchy toys that you flung and would stick to the wall, not allowed those Christian. This is an odd one from Dell full cream milk. Mum used to use low fat powdered meat milk. Oh god, we called it cardboard milk. Alexandra was not on our ballet lessons. It's just like the plotline for the movie Footloose Andy or something, Nicole. I always wanted the game Operation, so love the Game Operation when my dad said no, saying I would lose all the pieces. So now my husband bought it last year for me for Christmas. Oh that's a lovely thing.
Speaker 1: Br you're listening to the Christian o'carl's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Were you not allowed as a kid, Sammy? Good morning Sammy. I wasn't allowed to build plastic kits because my mummy said they would glue my hands together. Poor little Sammy's fingers all glued together for life. For Rachel, what I was allowed to have a kid? Chicken nuggets. Jamie Oliver was on TV over here Christian and convinced my mum wait personally, he said, hey, listen, Mamma Donovan, do not give your kid. Rachel knows I've hated Jamie Oliver.
Speaker 3: I actually remembered that episode of the He essentially said what they do with the chicken nuggets is take all the leftover parts of the chicken, blended up and make it into a chicken nugget.
Speaker 4: It was massive, Aldo sort of big global campaign with that. Christian. I wasn't allowed a I wasn't allowed to bike. I had a scooter instead. Hard to keep up with all your mates. You know you've been let by guys slow down scooter when we went to the traffic bark. I would always swat what you had a bike in in the hedge stashed away. Also jeans, Christian, you were lucky to even get your leaves. I had a brand called hang ten. Oh my shame, shame.
Speaker 3: I didn't know it's uncol until now I thought it this morning.
Speaker 4: Whatever you contact in the show, But let us know what jeans you had as a kid, all right, so let's go to lines. Good morning, Ruth, Hi, Christian, it's Thruth you.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to let you know that my mum had baby dolls because they were too sexy. But now I've got a cabinet full of them.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I take it. You've obviously seen the movie as well as great, isn't it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, as soon as it arrived I went straight down there and watched it.
Speaker 4: I love it when a movie arrived so well.
Speaker 10: I love to go and know the bike one?
Speaker 4: And how many barbies have you got? Now?
Speaker 7: I must be over two hundred.
Speaker 4: Ten two hundred no, no, what.
Speaker 7: Happened was a friend of mine and Bendy Goes started me off. And of course, so now I've made an extension on the house.
Speaker 4: I think just for the barbies.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got I've got old ones and new ones, you know, the original ones? Where do you keep them in a glass cabinet in?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And I've got some on the wall unit and you know just about the house is nearly them.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Quite a look that, Ruth. Quite the look. What do people say when they come around other than the door open? Why is it locked in here?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 7: I just sort of look and think and on this kid's still still in a gone onto a second childhood.
Speaker 12: I think.
Speaker 4: All right, Ruth, Thank you very much, Ruth.
Speaker 7: No worries. Lovely talking to you.
Speaker 4: Show pleasure Ruth, thank you very much. Okay, thank you now on a watch list, Pauline, good morning, Good morning tea.
Speaker 11: How are we today?
Speaker 4: Good? Terrified? Terrified anyway, Pauline, what we know allowed as a kid who was raised without tim tams in Australia, it's an Australian.
Speaker 11: It is an Australian.
Speaker 13: My mum used to have them as morning tea with her tennis.
Speaker 10: Mate.
Speaker 4: I can see the scene now when your mom had her friends round. They changed, didn't they. Okay's my son, Chrissy. Come here, Chrissy, come and look at him. Come here, Sitney, mum's lap on twenty one.
Speaker 13: But mum always told us they were diet biscuit. So of course when you hear diet, you think they're lucky.
Speaker 11: So you just didn't meet those smart.
Speaker 4: Mom saving all that stash, those tennis chums.
Speaker 2: I remember, mate, My mum used to have limits biscuits. Did you have those in the UK? They are like a diet biscuit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, were delicious, Yeah, I thought they tasted foul. Were like chalk. Well we went chalk.
Speaker 2: We didn't have like sweet biscuits, so that was like our form of sweet biscuits. It was about as good as it got.
Speaker 4: Pauline, thank you so much for your story mate, Very funny, cool, You're welcome. It's just the image of those tennis mates when your mum had her gang round. I don't know why. There was always just something I was just thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Your mom didn't never do that.
Speaker 4: He just went somewhere, got drunk and apart, wept at the moon or whatever they did that the repress generation, whatever they did sign it a round a fire. But your mom haven't have friends around. There's something, there's something out that which just makes me laugh. Kay, good morning, good morning morning. Kay. So what were you not allowed as a kid.
Speaker 13: I was never allowed to have store board jumpers.
Speaker 7: My mother always knitted my jump Oh.
Speaker 4: My gosh, that's not the lady yesterday. And my made denim jeans handmade like denim jeans.
Speaker 7: Yeah I had that too, But those my school jumpers were handing.
Speaker 4: Oh just actually a form of a kind of abuse to kids. Really, you're earmarking them for special treatment or come on school. That's worse than hang ten jeans. Come on, Kay, thank you very much. She called I have a good day.
Speaker 5: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christianers Kids This is from louise A's kids. My brother and I were never allowed junk food at all, No coke, nothing, No McDonald's. Mom maybe light to said the McDonald's only sold chips, even though we would see people that's just a funny looking chip.
Speaker 3: Also, I would still want to go as a kid and just get some chippies.
Speaker 4: Lenny goome oning, good morning, how are you? I'm good, Lennie. So, Lenny, when you were younger, what we're not allowed as a kid.
Speaker 14: Well, we used to go to this restaurant Sizzler, But I don't know why it was called Sizzler because all we were allowed to do is get the all you can eat salad and assert bar. So I have no idea what else the restaurants sold, whether it sold any kind of sizzling products.
Speaker 4: But lovely Cisy, I spoke, lettuce is coming.
Speaker 12: Your way exactly.
Speaker 14: The cells were very.
Speaker 3: Poor thing, Lenny. I think we were the same. We never looked at a menu at Sissila. We were only allowed that we can eat.
Speaker 14: I don't even think they had a menu. It was just eat salads and all you can eat.
Speaker 3: But it was worth it for that soft server machine. You were allowed to run the soft serve yourself.
Speaker 14: Yeah, exactly, you could make it. You can make the biggest ice cream you'd ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pull those lovely salad crude tees on top.
Speaker 14: We used to make up like bacon bits on the ice cream. And but the best thing about it is you got the parma than cheese toast. No matter what you ordered, you got this palma than cheese toast on the side, and that was that was that made it worth it.
Speaker 4: Awesome good stuff, Lenny, Thank you very much, give us a call mate, have a good day. Thanks for show.
Speaker 14: I just want to say I used to live in London and listen to you on Absolute and then when I moved back, you moved here. So it's been great having you here in Australia as well.
Speaker 4: Oh that's so nice to say. Thank you very much, Danny. Thanks back in the old days, all right, thanks so much. How good teres, Good morning, good morning morning teres. What were you not allowed as a kid?
Speaker 11: We were we should never learned to have a bike.
Speaker 4: You could even cycle.
Speaker 11: Too many cars and probably not very athletic, so it wasn't there to have the bark. But when we moved to calkewo just up the road.
Speaker 4: We were allowed to have a horse, nothing about the safest scenes in the world.
Speaker 11: No, no, So we go off to the sale to buy the horse, and Dad buys this, this wonderful looking Talamo horse straight off the truck from the rodeo because he wouldn't back properly. Yes, we've got an X rodeo horse.
Speaker 4: Is our first ever horse, an ex rodeo horse. Yes, bloody hell. All right, therese amazing scenes. I thank you very much and call son no, thank you so nice, Kelly, And that one gets through. Hey, we want I just said we're on a streak. We haven't had any wrong ones. Yeah, And then it turns out now we did rodeo horse. Kelly, good morning, good morning, Good morning, Kelly. Were you're not allowed as a kid, we.
Speaker 14: Weren't allowed to have fish when we had got fish and chips.
Speaker 11: Our kids weren't allowed to have fish because.
Speaker 15: It was too expensive.
Speaker 11: Love Christian the trauma and expressed when my sister turned of age of it, like twelve or thirteen, she was allowed to have a piece.
Speaker 15: I remember looking at her with the evil eyes, and.
Speaker 3: Mum and dad were allowed to have fish when you got fish and chips.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, you're allowed to have patty cakes and dim.
Speaker 16: Now you're of age, you understand, Kenny, very funny, Thank you very much for calling mate.
Speaker 11: Thank you shut out to my granddaughter.
Speaker 4: Aria Janet a well.
Speaker 5: Christian Connell's show podcast every Thursday.
Speaker 4: Then we look for your amazing facts. We call it what the Facts.
Speaker 17: Is a little segment where we will judge your fast.
Speaker 4: What the facts baby? What the third baby? Nine four one four? Why not? Nine four one four. If you're doing radio show, you do stuff like that, and I will judge me like that. Nine four one four one oh four three. As we hear your facts, we have a listen and we work out whether they are fascinating or whether they're just a.
Speaker 18: Bit mildly interesting.
Speaker 4: And for the really dull ones that must never be spoken to to another human being, you'll hear this and politely leave the show. They'll make it awkward choice, Okay, all right? Nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 3: Jackie boy, can you guys judge this one for me? I heard it on the weekend, A child taught it to me, So go easy on this fact. Yeah, sunscreen is more effective the colder than it is.
Speaker 18: Oh wildly interest yeah, how.
Speaker 3: So he didn't say you might have had.
Speaker 4: In the corresponding few days, I was approaching a radio break with this to have some supplementary evidence. He didn't say.
Speaker 3: I just took his word for it.
Speaker 4: The questions yours. That's the thing with kids, I just let you down. Michael has got this Disney World. How's the fifth largest navy in the world.
Speaker 2: Why have they got a navy?
Speaker 4: I think this is what they're getting ready. They're getting ready for the big pushes.
Speaker 3: Own everything, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 4: I think it's in terms of total boats owned. Right, So they owned some like seven hundred and fifty water crafts.
Speaker 2: That makes me hardly wasships, are they?
Speaker 3: Well, so they're counting the boats you go through, Small World. Yes, yes, I hate dumb facts.
Speaker 2: Not Worthy.
Speaker 4: Had such a strong opinion on dumb fact hate them things. Jack hates just dumb facts.
Speaker 3: Is a smug fact. I can imagine telling you that a party goes because technically.
Speaker 17: Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: It's a technicality, and this show does not like technicalities in your face, walk Disney Ray. The standard railway with four foot eight and a half inches is derived from these specifications. Again, this is a technicality. What are we at school? Ray, I'm trying to a breakfast show here and entertain Jody. At least eighty percent of an ant colony is always awake your and sleep doctor, two hundred and fifty times a day, each sleep lasting about a minute. Jack post is and man, Jody, I like this. This is from Michelle. One of the teams came in itself checked one just in case it was some sort of racist joke. This feature is not called what the racist joke? Come on, Australia. The Great Wall of China. This has been changed. The Great Wall of China has actually held together bya lots of sticky rice. You understand, now, you understand we just did. It's true. Yeah, around five hundred CE sticky rice soup was mixed with was with lime to make an organic composite mortar that had more strength than using lime water. Again with this slightly gidding. Kangaroos have two pairs of ears. Oh, I did not know that one pair on their head, the other pair between their first two toes. Wow, my favorite ones we ever got on this? Every of the animal ones? Is this right? They've come, They've got They've got between their first two toes. They've got a set of ears.
Speaker 2: Down there that here like oncoming predatorsms through the ground. Yeah, the vibrations, I think that's fascinating, Yes, fascinating.
Speaker 3: Sorry, need I just don't believe. I believe they can feel vibrations through their feet. But he is in their feet?
Speaker 4: Can anyone verify this?
Speaker 9: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Share your facts in What the fact? Do you think we need to get a toilet? Moved a bit nearer here?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think start were.
Speaker 4: Worried about chat there. It's just disappeared for a while. Quite the while. It is quite warmed to get to the toilet now.
Speaker 3: I'm just not in a hurry.
Speaker 4: I know, well you need to be because there's a show.
Speaker 3: I know the songs very well, and I know how much time at any given.
Speaker 4: Moment you look a little bit lighter. That's all I'm saying, Stop off the ball. What the fact, baby? What the fat baby? All right? Before we go to the lines, Beck Dwyer is already at work and and send us this fact. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. What do we think the Mona Lisa Mona Lisa is an eyebrowless lady.
Speaker 3: Fascinating, is it?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 4: I know you don't. I know you don't like art, but come on, maybe.
Speaker 2: She's just like overplucked or something.
Speaker 4: Very different. Take on art. This piece of art here is peerless and priceless. Southby's kind of it. It's the overplucked lady.
Speaker 3: She's got a hint of an eyebrow, s Taylor. Yes, a very delicate, subtle brow.
Speaker 4: And I'm still fascinating.
Speaker 3: That's why iving you with such a great artist.
Speaker 4: All right, Christina, good morning? Oh sorry, that's my job again. He's not in a rush. Can go back to that toilet the minute, finishing off what he started to clip off.
Speaker 10: A bit a good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 4: Ah, yes, good morning, Christina. Welcome to What the fact? Christina?
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 4: And then what facts have you got for us?
Speaker 10: So when you breathe, normally you do produce a little bit of night TRIX's oxide, but when you hum, it actually increases fifteen to twenty times more, and night trik oxides the natural anti fungal, antiviral, and antibacterial, so you're actually sterilizing the air in your nose as well as opening up your airways and preventing some bugs.
Speaker 4: It also has a proven effect to relax people very very quickly by humming on the outbreathing, increasing the flow of air between the sinus and the nasal cavity.
Speaker 3: And you'll please those around you.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're the nice am fascinating. Yeah, I love it, Christina, thank you very much, thank you. M hmm, Alan, good morning, Good.
Speaker 19: Morning Christians, Jack and person congress first on your.
Speaker 2: Wim Oh, thank you fast.
Speaker 5: All right, So.
Speaker 19: I have a fact that the butchers, we do not want to hit anyone to know, but whistle blower is that when butchers marinate meat, it's on the turn and it gives them extra week's list.
Speaker 4: Now, this is going to upset a lot of our butcher friends.
Speaker 20: How do you know this because I used to deliver the butchers and yeah and all that told any kivat or marinate it, it gives an extra week list.
Speaker 3: Fascinating.
Speaker 4: If trail pending, we're never going to see Alan again. You're going to be chopped up. I'll see you in that big fridge this weekend. It's funny looking rack of ribs. It's Alan, fascinating.
Speaker 3: This is what happens to you if you spread any more.
Speaker 2: Whistle blower.
Speaker 4: All right, Allan, thank you very much. Let's go to we go ahead. Red, Hey, good morning, Red. And what is your fact for us?
Speaker 21: My fact is about the tiger pistol shrimp.
Speaker 4: Tell us about the tiger pistol shrimp.
Speaker 21: Yeah, he sucks up water into a little compartment into his claw and then shoots it out. And when he shoots it out, he generates a bubble. And when that bubble burst, it's over two hundred decibels loud, and the heat generated from it is over four thousand, four hundred celsius, which is actually four times hotter than lava.
Speaker 4: God, so much power for something so small.
Speaker 21: Yeah, he's only a couple of inches big, and you don't want to keep him in an aquarium.
Speaker 4: The blast is wow that How do you know this much about the old pistol shrimp.
Speaker 21: I have a finite amount of space in my brain, and apparently I use some of it for shrimp fact.
Speaker 3: But two hundred decibels is extremely loud.
Speaker 21: Yes, it's actually louder than a bullet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I think our microphones go out to ten dB. Radio are not interesting? Radio on repeat, But anyway, I love you one about the old pistol shrimp fascinating.
Speaker 21: Well, thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: So is it the loudest animal? What is the loudest animal? If it's two hundred decibels, that makes it incredibly loud and louder than a bullet.
Speaker 21: Well, yeah, it's actually one of the loudest animals on the planet. But it's hard to judge because the sound is so sudden. It happens so quickly because it's a kind of like a sonic boomy kind of thing. It's a pistol that's pretty instant. So it sounds like a click if you heard it.
Speaker 4: But I'm hearing it right now. This is the pistol show sound that loud? To me?
Speaker 3: That's not loud at all.
Speaker 21: It sounds like a click if you'd hear it. But if your head is like right next to it, probably blow your ear drum out.
Speaker 4: What the noise is making? Can we talk about that? What's that? That's what chat was making that noise earlier?
Speaker 3: Have we got the right piece of audio? Is that the pistol shrimp.
Speaker 21: I'm gonna be honest, I'm not a shrimpologist.
Speaker 4: So right now the shrimp people and the butchers are calling the show. They're marching towards us right now.
Speaker 3: Is that wasn't that loud?
Speaker 4: Yes? All right, but Red, thank you very much for calling him. Mish, good morning, Yes, good morning.
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 4: How good? Mess up? You having a nice week?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 13: Not too bad? It will be better without a LURGI.
Speaker 4: But I sorry to hear that. All right? Now, listen to what facts have you got for us?
Speaker 13: Young? Teenage dolphins eat a certain type of jellyfish.
Speaker 11: To get high.
Speaker 4: Dolphins like to get high? Yes, what do they do with that?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And what do they do? How do they get high?
Speaker 13: They eat the jellyfish and then they sort of hang upside down and.
Speaker 4: Try and go seven leven and get some munches.
Speaker 13: Yes, so they Yeah, they get high and they have a good time. But apparently it's just teenage dolphins.
Speaker 4: So teenagers be teenagers, whether you're a dolphin or a human. And I love that one, Mesh, thank you very much, thank you, thank you. Keep them coming. It's a lurky Carl Brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian I learned yesterday What a great day you had, Alexis Christian. I learned yesterday that I'm actually two inches taller than Michelangelo. That's the week's changing when you find that out. He actually turns out tall of the Michelangelo Christian. Yeah, I foun out, Yes, I'm two inches tall of the michelangel Is thought that he's he was five for two from the size of his shoes that were found in his house. Wow, we're moving on, but fascinating.
Speaker 3: They could have been these kids shoes.
Speaker 4: Son of Michelangelo Fields locker movie We Need to See and Peter Christian. Peanuts are used to make dynamite. Their oil is extracted to make glycerol, which is then used to make Again.
Speaker 18: We're just mildly interesting.
Speaker 4: All right. We are seven days away from something very special seven days time. Were so excited we actually went through the script yesterday. This has not been written by us. The script that you're going to be getting very very soon if you are in our musical. We have one last spot, which we are going to give away in a minute. The script is brilliant, the songs are all great. It's all waiting for you in a week's time. Then the curtain will go up at De lasl College, Maulvin for our performance our version of Greece here in the eighties. Grouse the musical. It's our high school music for grown ups who never got a speaking part back in the day.
Speaker 17: Grouse is not what you heard. It's a barony folly. It's not a failure the casting.
Speaker 4: Even so on Monday it's the first rehearsal. I just realized, it's not even this the first rehearsal, it's the first time we meet the cast. Now Monday is four days if you lay long, next Monday's four days or three nights before the actual curtains up performance. Has that ever happened anywhere on the West End show? No, of course not. It's all going to be fine. It's all going to be fine. So we got the Sannys, We've got the Danny's. We have one last role, we actually have two, and is the t Birds. Guys, if you want to take part in our high school musical, Grouse, now's your chance. We've got this guy, Matt, who does one in. We've got two t Birds. We did a head count yesterday and realized there are a couple of missing parts. Two Tea Birds, are missing. We need to fill the spots.
Speaker 12: Gooday, Christian, It's Maddie here from airport where I am desperate to become a Tea Bird mate, but I was never picked to be any role in all of the plays or the musicals as a kid growing up in primary school or high schools. Are really it's my time to shine, mate, It is my time. So please, I do have some experience from DJing and some karaoke to be the next T Bird that makes you proud.
Speaker 4: You're making me proud already.
Speaker 3: You are ingreg He's overqualified compared to some of our.
Speaker 4: Cast, and it sounds huge. Jackman got discovered, wasn't it? Karaoking and DJ in there? Djhugh all right, So we have one last spot for our high school musical, Grousey Musical. We need a one last Tea Bird. So guys, if you never got a speaking part or maybe just an object on stage, let us know what you were. Do you want in its next Thursday? Come along join us for Grousey Musical. The T Birds lead their last member.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Seven Days Away then from Grouser Musical. Our version of Greece said in the eighties here in Australia. This is our high school musical for you if you never have a speaking part back in the day. I'm looking at the cast here with our five unique idea, five Sandy's and five Danny's. Nowhere we spread in the risk. We're spreading enough. I'm looking at Danny. Number four was the understudy for Pirate Io in his school play. Not even the Pink Lady number one, Kay, she was a tree in Greece at school. Pink Lady number two Megan played a star in a nenativity scene. So guys, we have one last character to cast. It's the last remaining tea bird got Rob here? Good morning Rob, Good morning team.
Speaker 20: How are we today?
Speaker 4: We're good right now, Rob? What happened back in the day at school? What role were you given?
Speaker 22: Oh?
Speaker 20: Look, we were going to do the play I'm a little teapot shortened stout, so I had the main part. It's a little teapot.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was.
Speaker 4: Very short nursery right, with about eight lines. Come on, Australia, work a little bit harder. I think it was I'm a little teapot short and stout. Here's my that's the end of that. That's it.
Speaker 20: I practiced and practice, but I never went ahead with it. Charles left dissolution little color.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, so what happened? You never got to do the play?
Speaker 20: Or no they did? Look, I think the teacher ended up becoming sick and getting fired.
Speaker 4: Whether this is not a musical where you've had a year. We need to talk about this. Sorry, mister turning fired. You're in, You're in. This is it. I think it's great. You're the last person of house casting this welcome on board.
Speaker 20: Yeah, look forward to it.
Speaker 4: Brilliant. We will sell you. We'll see you. We will see you on Monday night at rehearsals. Okay, yep, beautiful. Saw that great performance that you had as that junior tea pot. Bring that to the role.
Speaker 20: Okay, Oh we'll mate with a lot of gusto.
Speaker 4: Good man. All right, Rob, we'll see you Monday. Well done, last one in. It's our final team burd Rob the Teapot.
Speaker 5: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: But you si Rio, it's an adult who all likes to have a glass of milk like a small little child.
Speaker 8: Nice too. It's hot yesterday, so it's my first are you giving me a hot, humid summer day. Milk a tall, cold, refreshing glass of milk.
Speaker 4: It goes down thick, no revolting. I'd be wirried atoll going to start curdling and then the heat am I tummy.
Speaker 8: But yesterday something happened. When I went to have my glass of milk. I had what I can really only describe as a once in a lifetime milking.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, this is a family show. We are right in the middle of the school run right now, and little Doris is in the rear passengers going mummy wats and milking once in a lifetime milking.
Speaker 8: And milking like you wouldn't believe.
Speaker 4: So what happened?
Speaker 8: Well, okay, so I poured my delicious glass of milk, and then I accidentally knocked it off my bed.
Speaker 4: With the excitement of having.
Speaker 8: I knocked it off the bench, it landed the milk the two heart and milk lands it perfectly flush on the base, so perfect. And then what happened was the milk. Because that's how physics works.
Speaker 4: Milk sort of like a pistol shrimp.
Speaker 8: Like a pistol shrimp like a volcano spurted out of the top of the milk. I looked erupted, got me right in the face, in the face, all.
Speaker 4: Right, So I just want to check the phoning is and when you've been had that once a lifetime milking.
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 22: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, they really can't ready. God, No, the phoning is what hit you in the face? Okay? That's who want a nine to four one four one o four three. And we still haven't given away yet this week one thousand dollars for our call of the week. So whenever we hear a call that really makes us laugh, you can win an instant one thousand dollars. So what hit you in the faith?
Speaker 9: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Good on into Paul Christian, I with Rio a nice glass of meal before bed. Paul, I've seen you to waiters ease up on the milk. I think I lactose intolerant. That's why there's normally a whole slew of bronzes. My friend, he's up on that milk and bedtime, Sue, Christian. I'm with Rio. I'm seventy two years. I would still love milk, hot or cold. I drink gallons of it young, all right, So we want to know what hit you in the face nine four four one four three Jess, good morning.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 4: Guys are going, yeah, we're good Jess, So we'll hit you in the face.
Speaker 22: Boiling hot chestnuts.
Speaker 4: How come?
Speaker 23: Well?
Speaker 22: Because I was in my early twenties out of home with my boyfriend, I saw them at the big market. I thought, oh, I'll cook those, had no idea how to cook them, put them in the oven for a time, got them out, was really looking at them really intently to see if they were ready, and that's when they just exploded straight.
Speaker 4: I didn't know they could do that.
Speaker 22: You have to pierce them. You have to pierce them before you cook.
Speaker 4: Them, otherwise they would explode in your face. It needs to be some kind of advisory. Come on, VI of Nanny's steak. We need it sometimes.
Speaker 22: Wake up sheep, like I'm doing that now. It's a public.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you for suffering on our behalf. I did not know you need to piss horse chestnuts.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 22: So yeah, the big, the big ones that you get, like I know.
Speaker 4: Those ones a bit market. They're lovely, but they're pre pissed. They're pre pissed. If you know, you.
Speaker 22: Know little pulpy bombs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, vicious little pulpy bombs. Jess, thank you very much. You have a good day, you Jeesia.
Speaker 24: John, Hey, guys, cup us some fresh baby spew right.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no parent gets through those early years without getting spewed in the face and the rest of it as well, ones and twos everything.
Speaker 24: It was a bit of a rocky mistake too.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 24: Uh, I was having a very special time with my daughter, just go for the bottle and having a daddy daughter moment. I was just sort of throwing her up and down above me while I was lying on my back, and she was giggling and laughing, and I was just in awe and being in all My mouth was just wide opening the old pasteurized milk.
Speaker 4: Lordy, sir, in the mouth, first to face in the mouth. Oh my gosh, Oh John, that is horrendous. Yes, every parent, every dat can relate to that.
Speaker 22: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're gonna give you. We're going to give you one thousand dollars rock corner of the wheat.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Oh, Christian was giving me high eyebrows. I didn't know what for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love this story there and John, you you just want an instant one thousand dollars rock corner of the week.
Speaker 24: Oh, thank you very.
Speaker 4: Much, guys. Dad is awesome.
Speaker 24: Well then, John, I'm drinking the top shelf tonight.
Speaker 4: That's it. Straight to the A two, my friend. So thanks to Mercedes Benz Beryck Australis most ofwarded Mercedes Benz retailer just a short twenty four minutes from that Burnley tunnel, Johnny boy, well done, Thank you, thank you, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast milk was a bad choice.
Speaker 4: We'll hit you in the face nine four one four three. We'll hit you in the face now before we take some more calls, I should just read this amazing email that came in late yesterday evening. This time you incidental the show. We were hearing these lovely stories from you about why you love your job. We do now every Wednesday. We just hear from people who really love what they're doing. There's something that really infectious. It happens when you listen to these stories and I got the EMAI. I never thought about another angle for some of you as well, Christian. I've been listening to the people yesterday calling it about how much they love their jobs. Excited and fulfilled. That isn't me though, maybe we're I don't like my job. It feels like groundholder a every day but without the fun bits. So yesterday evening, after listening to everyone in the morning, I went and Google search and I'm just enrolled in a course starting next year in January. And in eighteen months time I will be calling you up and I'll be telling you about what I love and how inspirational it is. So thank you to all the people that called in. I appreciated the kickoup the butt when I needed it. Anonymous question because my boss, Karen Boss listens to the show. Maybe maybe he needs to go and roll and do something. But thank you very much. That's a great email. All Right, we'll hit you in the face, so say some last calls before the news. Dave, Dave, good morning, Good morning, Dave. What hit you in the face?
Speaker 15: Mad I was at a local gym and the guy had put in a handmade chest breast bitch and the stirrups were too close together on the back and there was twenty kilos in each gens. There was two twenty kilos lost one end. They had to lighten it up and the bear came up and smacked me and cracked me.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I.
Speaker 15: Walk upon the ground.
Speaker 4: Would have been.
Speaker 15: You all right?
Speaker 4: Look them out of my nose, dave you you effectively knocked yourself out. Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yes, homemade is not a word. I want to hear the gym Jim and chest prece.
Speaker 17: Yes.
Speaker 15: So the syrups the back are just too close together. They weren't white.
Speaker 19: Not day.
Speaker 4: Very funny story, well told. Thank you very much for give us a call. A good note, Kara, good morning, did you say Kara?
Speaker 21: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Yes, he Hi, I'm good. Welcome to the show. So I hate you in the face.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 23: So, my sister just got a tattoo along her ribs and I was trying to help her with the healing process by putting some of the pants in on it. So she had to take off the clothing on the top half of her body. As I'm helping her rub this, the pants and in her pants decided to start falling down. So to try and save me from being flashed, she quickly lets go of everything at the top that she's holding, grabs her pants, but then her top half hits me in the face and it slaps me down to the floor.
Speaker 10: And let's say she was.
Speaker 23: A larger chested person and this was maybe quite large, and it was a sump like.
Speaker 21: I felt it.
Speaker 4: I've been here in the face with a big wet fish.
Speaker 23: Yeah, yeah, it would be what.
Speaker 4: A scene's like looking yourself out like Day's the Irish boxer.
Speaker 23: Yeah, and she just laughed at me instead of trying to help.
Speaker 4: What a bonding moment for you both.
Speaker 23: Yeah, we'll never forget about it.
Speaker 4: We still want you always have that. You always panthum Cara. Thank you very much for your story mate. Have a good day, Andrea.
Speaker 25: Good morning, Kristen.
Speaker 11: How are you.
Speaker 25: I'm a big witch fish. I was on a catamaran with my family. We were going around the Great Barrier Island at the top of New Zealand and I'm doing a window and you hear about tenant moment on the front for katamaran. We hit a school of fish, flying fish, and I got hit in the face in the face ended up looking not like hat wins day, but somebody.
Speaker 4: Wentworth you've got a black eye.
Speaker 25: Black eye fish.
Speaker 3: The first time I saw a flying fish. It just doesn't compute, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: It looks yea and they go quite didn't see it coming you into the four windslor out there andrew a very very funny story. Thank you very much for showing it all.
Speaker 25: Some guys hit a good day bye.
Speaker 4: Look Christian Connell Show podcast to down the time waster. You can group past you in five minutes to go to Red Hot Summer Tour back at Rochford Winery next year in March. You can take five mates. Tickets are a sell today followed out summer tour ses Cat Show Cheap Trick, which is brilliant John Stevenson. Loads more tickets are on sale today at Ticketmaster. Today is World Cat Day.
Speaker 3: How's where are you going? We don't hear about him as god.
Speaker 4: I had a good chat with him yesterday, I seriously did. I me and the Professor. I was showing him some pictures of how Ruby's doing at a universe at the moment, because it's her cat and the professor. The reason why he's now the professor Larry, by the way, is because we had that.
Speaker 3: He was a professor animal psychic came he told me that the fat cat I have was, in fact, say yes, professor of science.
Speaker 4: All right, so World Cat Day, would you two ever have a cat. What if Gordy one of the little I'm Gordy here, Danny. Can I have a nice cat like Big Larry.
Speaker 3: I just don't know if we'll get along with the dog son, So.
Speaker 4: Maybe I've got two dogs and Larry rules the dogs. Cats have cheap powers to have a cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were no no no. When I moved to Horsham. It was a stray cat actually, and you know, I think animals come to here for a reason. So we took Puss in. We just caught a puss.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: We had that cat for over twenty years and we've still got her ashes on the sideboard next to our dog, Charlie still there, mantle piece grave.
Speaker 3: The cat we had as a kid used to bring birds and possums into the house and the kitchen table shuinea pigs.
Speaker 2: We'd go out in the morning.
Speaker 3: The beer's someone.
Speaker 2: I know, tell me about it. I know it was awful. You know, funny story with that really quickly. Our next door neighbor was Chris's boss, right, and it was his kid's guinea pigs.
Speaker 4: This is like something out of Kirby Enthusiasm. You live next Georgia neighbor?
Speaker 17: Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it was very awkward. And you know what she did. She'd pick them off one by one. She'd kill one a day, and she killed about four of them across the world.
Speaker 3: He said, this is a funny story.
Speaker 4: I'm where the function is coming. Funny, weird, funny crying mummy on the school.
Speaker 2: R Chris Boss at work on by like the fourth day, said, I think your cat has killed our kids guinea.
Speaker 4: Pigs one bye by one. You know they said that sometimes pets resemble their one by breakfast shows. You've seen too many bye one. I just see Jack being dragged by Jack. That's it, all right. So what are those cats listening to on their little cat stereos with the little cat headphones? What songs? We're looking for cats songs? But of course, so if you speak to any cats, you know who their favorite singer is, Catnip Stevens Bonus one. All right, tell you what they're listening to. They love George Michael, that's right, Careless Whisker.
Speaker 3: Gold An, don't stop me out Silver.
Speaker 4: I walk for line, Johnny Cash Cat, Johnny Cat Cash go, I walt for line. I've had the time of my.
Speaker 3: Lives, Oh Clever Gold my cat friends, certainly those guinea pigs.
Speaker 4: Manx, I feel like a woman.
Speaker 3: Silver, that's creepy.
Speaker 5: Borin gold.
Speaker 4: There we go, getting ready for the drama next week, Jackie boy, what have you got then? Cat songs? What are they listening to?
Speaker 3: Bohemian catsidy good bronze right here right mew oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right here, right now. That's better gold.
Speaker 3: Claw than a feeling.
Speaker 4: That's good Silver.
Speaker 3: I think we're alone, yell, okay.
Speaker 4: Al right, what have you got for your cat songs? Were the cats listening to? Oh four seventy five O three one O four three.
Speaker 5: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: So hopefully tomorrow and they show more though some funny stories like Patsy's one about animals being killed. One by one.
Speaker 3: We gave away a caller of the week that's going to say, take that money off.
Speaker 4: Him, take it. Pats Acra winner one by one, got a funny story about murder, No about I.
Speaker 2: Made like funny, like weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we know what you mean. Your idea of funny is death. Alrighty cat songs, jack, what do they win?
Speaker 3: They're winning a ticket for them and five kittens too red hot Summer Tour.
Speaker 4: I said so yeah, they can take five of the litter. Let'say collected. Let's go again, five plus it doesn't sound right. Choke, Okay, what do they win?
Speaker 3: They win a tickets for five of their friends and themselves to red Hot Summer to It.
Speaker 4: Uh Cat songs turning Siamese Gold. It's a long hair to the top. Silver puts in the sky with a diamond collar. Bronze baby got cat gold Well dun, Paul, enjoy that glass of milk tonight. It's it's the same, Paul. The milk's working. Paul will prove me wrong. Uptown fer ball silver rebel me ow gold, don't worry be tabby gold. That's very good. Justin mice mice baby Rohan silver poker face. Don't happened. I couldn't carry on the purr into peroca face. People are mange selling. People are strange. People are Maine silver, per some sugar on me gold. I got a feline by the black eyed purse, Go Steven slick Sime. He's on the dock, obbey silva like a persin gold. Funny funny instead of Hey mickey, hey kitty Silva, Mamma miao broz all right, who is off to Red Hot Summer's All Live.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna believe it. He's never on the prize, but he's there every day. Paul for Baby Got Cat.
Speaker 4: Wow, Milk it up. The Milkman delivers.
Speaker 9: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about tomorrow's show Friday. Every Friday, we urge you to look back at what you've done this week and if you've don't anything as we do. This is what it is to be human, dumb or stupid. Whether anyone saw you or not, we urged you to call up and share it. We give you our genius of the Week. Genius of the Week.
Speaker 23: I have put my phone and my TV remote in the washing machine.
Speaker 20: I was at Bunnings looking at a hose and turned to packy jaber and there was a picture on it which I ordered to see me better and I tried to.
Speaker 11: Pinch serve it while dropping off my son at JOK, I managed to hook myself on the door handle through my belt and the new director had to hoist me off.
Speaker 13: I was handing on the doors.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite one for me last week. So what have you done this week? Share it with us tomorrow. You could be our Geniuses of the week. Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot you call it a braer.
Speaker 1: No, you're listening to the Christian o'cyles Show podcast