Speaker 1: It is a Christian Acnells show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey Wednesday morning, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Goome onr in.
Speaker 2: Patsy morning, Good morning Jack, Morning guys. How is the sunburn this morning? Jack?
Speaker 3: I am feeling better. Thankfully. The boss brought in very generous some Elvira after the show yesterday.
Speaker 2: Come out your wages, check your pay pack it.
Speaker 3: But I needed it. Even if it does I was thankful.
Speaker 2: To have it. Genuinely. Ah, I know many radio bosses, I mean they're all radio bosses can be strange breed, Yes right, Oh want Sue? That is very kind act. She came in during the show yesterday with not one, but two different bottles of alo Vera for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially because in her most recent entry to Time Waster, which we do at eight thirty every day, I gave her a bronze and she's seen past that.
Speaker 2: Cruel tea he's trying to curry favor to get a legendary Jack post gold is why she's doing that for you as well. Patsy, what is your read then? This mor what is Dan? And just going to announcing? Are we coming out of lockdown? At eleven fifty nine tonight fifty nine by the way, but ah, he's out of the way. It's heading apparently.
Speaker 4: So if you believe the Herald's son, if you've got a copy of it today or you go online.
Speaker 2: You it's virtually literally you read it out every half an hour. Come on, So what is the Herald Sun saying? Should we just get bring the herold son in here or bring them to five out? What is your gut fiell? Do you think we win? All?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: I would have said when I woke up, I would have said, no, I'm sort of keeping a open mind. But apparently senior ministers are meeting at eight o'clock where they will rub a stamp.
Speaker 2: Are going to wait till day order. You think there's so much riding on whether we reopen tonight eleven fifty nine, So many small businesses need it to survive. They got out kind of a breakfast to start. These people that are waking up there high five each other, chatting around the family table, having a meeting at eight and then what Dan gets out there at midday?
Speaker 4: I don't know what time, but yeah, does.
Speaker 3: Harold Sun know? Could you read the Herald Sun out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: To stop? Sure? Is it? The press convers at mid day, pats.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We're not sure, but as soon as we know, we will let our listeners know.
Speaker 2: Right, just saying be good to know today, you know, saying this is the biggest thing we're all talking about, is what time in the press, Cort. I haven't bud.
Speaker 4: Okay Treasury place to know, so but as soon as we know, we'll let people.
Speaker 2: That's great, Patsy. Anyway, this morning, coming into it, right, I'm going over Punt Road as I always do. There is a bridge, right I go under and every morning there is an advert. It's always an advert, but it's aimed whatever why they're marketing, always aimed at trades. They know. I don't know whether they've done the marketing right. That is the number one Trady Bridge in Melbourne, right, it's always that for the last couple of weeks, has been like a deodorant, just aimed at trade.
Speaker 3: Is it a digital one that replaces or.
Speaker 2: Yes, digital one today a brand new one. I mean they know trade's are looking at that billboard. Right. I think we need to have a well done marketing team, right. I want to buy for a week Trady Bridge. I go under it every day. There are trades there. It's are are all into the morning, they're on the roads right now, or you know those that can that. Today's one was trade ees, so straightaways, talking them directly. We're a great way to market. Don't worry about the rest of us because I'm thinking this isn't for me. But I'm a little bit nosy, but you read it anyway. I did trade E's never chafe again. It was an underwear and you know that's the number one concern of the trading going to work in the morning, is chafing? What a direct advert trades and with men, don't dress it up, don't bs it? Is it gonna is it gonna help me have it? Never have chafing again? Trade's never chafe again? Exclamation mark because the water bowl, but it needs an excamation mark at the end of it. What a bowl promise.
Speaker 3: And then so when we put up our billboard there it says trades as well.
Speaker 2: And then we need to have a trades But then we need a one line that is a photo of you in high and a hammer.
Speaker 5: Trade's wear your show The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes to day when I came back home, I keep forgetting that you know, the kids are remote learning, and they keep moving around various rooms in the house trying to try and I guess keep the experience freshy slumped in front of a laptop all day long.
Speaker 3: It's like going from classroom the classroom, but you go from the kitchen to the bathroom to the TV room.
Speaker 2: So anyway, yesterday, most of the time when I come back right, I will just go through the side gate and come in the boat my day because I do if we're going through the front door. Then this yappy dog we got in lockdown. You know, we came to this country with my dog, a proper dog, a German shepherd dog trades never chafed again, and and the kids are not. Then they've got a small little uh, I don't know what they he's called. It called a toy poodle. Yeah, yeah, And he's so yappy. When we went to look at him, I said, that dog's don't be yappy, is it? Because I don't like yappy dogs? And they lie to me, the kids and my wife, they said they'd be no yappy that dog. That dog yaps. You can't relax. I can't relax. What's he doing? Why is he bucking the wind or something's changed.
Speaker 3: A leaf was a and then it's My sister had a wine up toy when we were little kids that was exactly that kind of dog. They did that. It moved like this and then it do a backflip.
Speaker 2: Right. So I'm now told this week, like a coming by the side of the house. Right, coming by the side house, you don't set the dog off while they're doing their remote learning and some of this. Anyway, Yes, I go in the side of the house and the little rat is there, and we asked because I thought it was just talking to him. I just well, I said, shut that. You know, my voice is quite deep and loud. It carries, okay, so if I go it was it like a low level as well. It was a grumpy kind of grumpy grum faces back on the radio show. I went, shut that, you know, a decent decibel level, okay, that is acceptible to me and a dog man's best friend. I didn't realize Ruby was sat literally a couple of feet away, heard all of it, and the teachers. She sat out the tech getting some nice fresh suname. And so here's a dad out of camera make a cameo appearance offscreen. Shut that we look such a cassy family. It's like your daddy's on the radio.
Speaker 1: So he's like the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 3: I was in charge of being the essential person in my house to go out and get groceries yesterday, which makes you feel good, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: You have to wear a sash, you know, like a beauty page, and you know like I am the essential person today.
Speaker 3: I have been elected in my household.
Speaker 2: And then you meet here the essentials, you know, along with the tennis players, because they're always essentials every day.
Speaker 3: It's like a diplomatic meeting. It's a supermarket. We're all essential and we've been elected by our households. I had to replace the laundry detergent, and I've never I know what it looks like. But it wasn't until I was standing in front of all the options of laundry detergent and I thought, I actually don't know which laundry detergent we have.
Speaker 2: And you've been married how long?
Speaker 3: I've been married for five years.
Speaker 2: And you've never gone to get I guess I've never buy detergent. Brave new World, New world in your relationship, and what do you go omo?
Speaker 3: I go Dynamo.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so in pants.
Speaker 4: No, you know what I use Aldie the Eldi brands brilliant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well this is what I knew, is Dynamo.
Speaker 2: I mean it is. There's there's too many choices, aren't they. Omo? No one's got a blue top the self, simplime. I get the I get the blue top one mummy and I get pou on the head and a glass of milk. I get blue top, I get, I mean, shopkeeper, I'm even blue top, blue hat, come with me, blue hat, gold hats down the shower.
Speaker 6: I'm not getting.
Speaker 2: I've got even four. It's because for whites that are heavily soiled.
Speaker 3: Well maybe that's what where Dynamo goes wrong, because all the caps were the same color.
Speaker 2: Blue hat. Have you got any blue hat for me?
Speaker 3: So I was looking at They had Dynamo Superior stain remover, Dynamo Odor eliminating technology, and then.
Speaker 2: Technology on this. Now that's how bad you smell. We've actually got high tech.
Speaker 3: They've got the scientists involved.
Speaker 2: I want to go to till and go. I need this. I stink so bady, We've got to use cut in this technology to remove my odor. Of any clothes that comes in contact with me.
Speaker 3: So both of those sound good until my eyes come upon seven actions in one. Oh wow, I thought, oh, I'm not going to bother with those other two one action in one, one seven in one.
Speaker 2: What does it do?
Speaker 3: So Action number one it whitens, very good, great, Action number two it brightens.
Speaker 2: I was just whitening and brightening. Oh that's great, triple threat threat.
Speaker 3: Actually number three vibrant colors, which to me is sort of around the same realm as brightening. But maybe we give them the benefit of the doubt on that fresh scent. Thorough deep clean for those tough stains.
Speaker 2: And then I take that as a given. You're buying more and that thick gloopy liquid in there than it clean it.
Speaker 3: So it says a thorough deep clean for those difficult stains. Then number six is a tough stain remover, which wasn't weren't we doing that with the deep clean?
Speaker 2: So doubling up, there's a lot of duplication going on. Really, that sounds like a three or four and one max.
Speaker 3: Number seven is fabric care And I thought the same thing. The cynical side of me thinks there's three or four actions in here that they're trying to pass on ring.
Speaker 2: The hendline on the back. Hey, guys, for me once with this also, then you get it home. Right. You know, what's the three different draws in the channels?
Speaker 3: I only ever use Yeah, five left right?
Speaker 2: That's the only one of the What are the other two? Ford?
Speaker 4: There's one for bleach or like white now like you episent or whatever?
Speaker 2: Which one is that? That is that in the middle lane?
Speaker 4: I think her house is in the left on our machine, I.
Speaker 2: Just chuck everything in that left one.
Speaker 3: Everything goes in the left.
Speaker 2: Hopefully it just floods that that sort of tray with water and it will take whatever that's whatever drade it's in is going in the washing machine.
Speaker 3: And if you're buying a seven and one that does the fabricare that does the whitening? You don't need Do you need to split.
Speaker 2: Seven different portions to put one on each of those three tools? What if that we all use the far left one right? That's what we're all. That's the default one. What's the one over on the right floor.
Speaker 3: I would never use that.
Speaker 4: That's fabric softener, I believe, but I don't use that anymore because it's meant to be built in with what you've got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tell you what they all building in it. I love that. I don't know if his thing gets getting a certain age, don't you love sniffny coves with all freshly laundered. You come and chat to you when you get this sheet, the freshly launded sheets. If there was an after shave, it was just like lenaur or freshly nordered. I'd be wearing that after shave every day.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian Show podcast Now.
Speaker 2: On Monday Show, Jack was challenged about these what would you call those those ultra low down beach chairs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a beach chair that is only really an inch off the ground. You're when you're sitting, got the tiny little.
Speaker 2: Legs, flimsy foam cushion, haven't you. And then it's those ones you see that is like an ab workout machine. Yeah.
Speaker 3: To get up and from them is very difficult and.
Speaker 2: Gage the core. You've got to move over to the drop to the to the side to get up. Jack found two of those hard rubbish esp as.
Speaker 3: New to my eye they were, they were brand new. They've already been put in the shed and once things get relegated to the shed. They rarely come back out again, so maybe never see those beach chairs again. But for two days I was loving it sitting out in the They've had a.
Speaker 2: Great two days. But I don't even giving them those two days, you know, now in the old graveyard that is to shed. So what have you come in this morning with?
Speaker 3: So I've found more discarded. I was going to call it rubbish, but it's not rubbih at all.
Speaker 2: So what are you doing after show? Now? Will you just sort of go around you on those vans you see with a couple of rough looking lads in there, just sort of spying in the front of you. Now that after night, I.
Speaker 3: Think I've just been lucky, maybe because there's less people on the streets. I'm just walking my normal dog route and picking up junk, picking up Well, this is a treasure. When I saw this yesterday, I am holding in my hands a tac Discman compaign.
Speaker 2: We're just going to an episode of Antiques Roach. It's been in my family since the late nineteen nineteenth century. I'm holding him. Let me just check if it's got the original. Yes, it's not the Sony brand, it's the cheap, crappy one. The TIAC Corporation now no longer.
Speaker 3: Operating a TIA gone a. They I don't know, they rest in peace if they are, probably.
Speaker 2: To be honest, the way the world works, it's only run by about two or three companies. We're probably owned by the TAC Corporation.
Speaker 3: So it's not technically a discumen because I think that was the Sony branded one. So a TAC compact disc player also has am FM capabilities.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, state of the art. You got there, and I wonder you'd want such a thing to listen to a cash man during the day.
Speaker 3: It was I just brong back memories of fifteen years.
Speaker 2: Ago that still got the anti rolling thing they had on oh yeah, which never worked.
Speaker 3: It it has fifteen second ESP so I think that.
Speaker 2: Meant extrasensory perception. It knows what track you want, don't worry. I'm really queued up by George Michael.
Speaker 3: I think it meant buffers for fifteen seconds ahead, so if it skips, it can give you the buffer version. Is that what the fifteen second sp was?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think it was. Yeah, but do you remember they never worked? No, you thought it was the future of portable music technology that was better yeah, because every think it was going on to compact is forget vinyl, forget cassettes. But you only had to It was like a stick of dynamite. Yeah, walking around with that. You only had to nudge it a millimeter and it was the end of the album.
Speaker 3: This reminds me of walking to school and walking catching the bus every day having this in my pocket, thinking that.
Speaker 2: You know, I thought you were like back to the future we go, you know, with the hoverboard and one of these discipins.
Speaker 3: Would it would skip all the time, so you had to do this weird thing with your leg where you keep it sort of straight shot through the leg. Can we try it this morning? You know we've played in the past. I love the discimon we've played done Vinyl Vinyl Compact disc technology laser. Do you remember the little laser eye in there as well?
Speaker 2: That was so futuristic on.
Speaker 3: The end, and we never hear that laser anymore, nostalgia. The only problem is I've put batteries in it now and I can't. I can't get it to.
Speaker 2: Work when you say you put butchers And we had to get one of the producing teams to come in because you were you were actually asking for batteries called to A to A instead of double a's a and he needs another fan a. He's got a mate, So yeah, let's try and fire this up this morning. I'm curious to know has anyone actually found anything good? Hard rubbish? Normally it means stuff that they don't want anymore. Yeah. The opposite our house has been there about a week is a great, big, old dirty double mattress.
Speaker 3: People have to learn. Nobody is picking up the second hand mattress.
Speaker 2: And not just that. No matter what kind of hygiene levels we all like to keep, mattresses are filthy, aren't they. They all look the same. Someone spilt a lot of tea in the middle of it. It's like can turn in shroud, isn't it. I've never seen a clean right, a clean one. They all look like that, don't they. Do you want this? It's been outside the front of this guy's house for a week. Right, it's actually propped up by his fence. You can't see the guy's like door. It's there for a week. Where are they coming to get it? As he left it there? Anyone might drive in, my might go Now, let's just got half decent heavily soiled mattress, quick put in the back of the car. What have you found from a hard rubbish? Give us a call. Have you found any treasures? Jack's got this CD disc when he's more than.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack's coming this morning, more fresh loot. Like a pirate here is these days. Watch out for him today at nine, sailing round in his pirate ship around your suburb looking for loots off your hard rubbish. He's brought in today an old school genuinely cheers me up to see that in your hands.
Speaker 3: This is nostalgic for me, a discman or a TCH compact disc player. I loved my version of this when I'm maybe fifteen years ago as a teenager. Sadly we can't get this one working, but I think we'll keep it in the studio just as a look at. To look at.
Speaker 2: It is like a scene on Antiques Roachia. The way that Jack's holding this thing like it's you know, two or three hundred years old?
Speaker 3: Can you failue it?
Speaker 2: For me? Yes, It's been in my family and for generations there to have curiosity. The only people that go on that show, they're all wide eyed thinking this is it? A crew. We can put the cruise within the hour. We'll just get it valid. It's terrible for me to say this, but sometimes I love it when you see those money grabbing old people, you know, and they go, it's how long has this been the failing? Well, we don't want to sell or anything. We're just curious to see what it's actually worth. That's all willing. And then it goes essentially worth us as they go look see what you can see that they should pause that and have a big thing go ha, no cruise for you, Grannie. Turns out it's not from the court of King Louis the fifth. All right, what have you found on a hard rubbish Matt? Good morning? Good morning guys nowhere, Yeah, we're good Matt. What have you found then? Hard rubbish treasures?
Speaker 7: So when I was at at school, I used to walk to him from the bus stop. So we passed like people's hard rubbish stuf all the time. And one time I passed an almost brand new law moller and I was I went up to them and said, look, you know what's wrong with it? Because I think he sposed to ask people for he takes off the file. Anyway, I'd asked him what was wrong with it?
Speaker 2: It's a ten. You're a very polite young man, and I'm interested.
Speaker 3: I'm interested, and you know a lot about the rules.
Speaker 2: Of Excuse me right now, young Matthew's here. And so what did they say?
Speaker 7: They said, oh, it just doesn't work anymore until we went out and broad new and I was like, all right, no, And so I talk at home and changed the smart bug on it and then used it to my my Name's lawn book the money.
Speaker 2: You know, if you had a son he comes home from school a lawn mower, Dad, wake spark plugs. That's matt. Thank you mate much for your golf.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast Jack.
Speaker 2: Has come into work today with why don't you tell everyone what you're holding any hands?
Speaker 3: This is a TC discman or compact disc player AM FM radio combo. Sadly, we've tried a few different batteries, a few different CDs. We can't really get to work again.
Speaker 2: And where did you find this yesterday? In your neighborhood? Hard rubbish?
Speaker 3: I found this in my neighborhood. Somebody was throwing it's just that dumb there, yes, no nothing else, just this on a nature strip all by itself.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is kind of like it's sure someone just didn't drop it.
Speaker 3: If they did, it doesn't work anyway. They're not missing it.
Speaker 2: All right, So you want to know what? Have you actually stopped the car and then gone back and picked it up from hard rubbish phats? Have you done this? Have you picked up anything?
Speaker 4: When we were living in Yarravl, I went walking one day and found this beautiful old nineteen thirties meat safe out on this rubbish pile, you know, with the they had like netting before they had a fridge. They had a meat safe and they put blocks of ice in it to keep food.
Speaker 2: Grand you explain it to him because I've never heard is like a safe you have with a combination?
Speaker 3: No, no, no one steals your mate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I look after my pork chops.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I went back to the flat and said, to the love God, I've just seen it. I had this thing for thirty's furniture and doing it up for our house. And so we went back and got it, put it on the roof of the old daddo and did it up. We've still got it.
Speaker 2: Have you the meat safe?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: And where is it? Out in the garden.
Speaker 4: It's actually in the garage.
Speaker 2: Wow, well, yes, were the graveyard which you do an infantry of what have you got shoved in that? A meat safe from nineteen thirty to Patty. All right, let's go to NNE and see what we found. A hard rubbish Georgina, Good morning, Hello, good morning, Good morning Georgina. So hard rubbish discoveries. What have you found?
Speaker 8: So we absolutely love hard rubbish in our house. Two of my halfmates go crazy for it. They drive around and try and find whatever they can find. So our entire living room and kitchen and dining room are fully decked out with hard rubbish.
Speaker 2: This is amazing.
Speaker 8: Two sofas have an eight TVs. They've found.
Speaker 2: TVs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they found so many they've had to give them to like friends and family, and they're.
Speaker 6: All perfectly working.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we've we've got our entire house that we love it.
Speaker 2: This is incredible. And so are you. You're obviously living in a shared house.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so there's four of us. We're all in our twenties. So like we find stuff like really nice TVs that we won't be able to afford otherwise, and we give them a second home.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm going to pitch this to the TV. There was You're a TV show. You go out there, you find stuff, you give it to friends.
Speaker 3: This is brilliant driving around in the mystery van like Scooby Doo.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they know, they know the dates of the pickup, so they go round and they specifically look for it.
Speaker 9: They don't just drive.
Speaker 2: Past like Amazon. You've got pro level you're playing there? Now those levels to this game. That's incredible. Do you know what? So what is this a regular thing? So once a week where you all come back, unload the mystery machine of hard rubbish and see what you've got your loot.
Speaker 8: There were the pretty friendly time a couple of months ago when I think there are a lot of hard rubbish pickup dates, so they would be out every single day. I would come home in the apartment would just be filled with various paraphernalia that they've found.
Speaker 2: This is great. Listen in a couple weeks time is right if we call up again just to see what recently you've discovered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well tell us yeah, if you ever't need a spare TV, we have a few.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, Yeah, I've felt asking you if you see the next time we see a TV or anything good, can we just can you find something a couple of things for this studio? I felt we need to do up the studio bit jack, you know, you see that old school CD warpman in there. We've got the vinyl player. We need some other junk in here. So I'm gonna trudge. Can you get three items? Whatever they are? Can you the next three items you find? Can we have them? I'll buy them off you? All right?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, yeah, definitely do that.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, you got your first commission. Thank you very much, Georgina, Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: A good day.
Speaker 2: All right, let's keep your genius details. We should definitely do that. How we got here, Sharpie?
Speaker 10: Get out here?
Speaker 2: You going, Sharpie? Welcome to the show. What have you found? Hard rubbish?
Speaker 7: Me and the sun?
Speaker 10: We found a stand up arkay. There's one hundred and thirty nine games on it. They like pac Man, pac Man, Space Invaders.
Speaker 11: The Simptons was on it.
Speaker 10: Simpsons game. Yeah, yeah, past one day, seeing it out in front of this house, I get a vent. Lucky enough and sort we pulled up the guys out fronted you, throwing it away. Get it worked. We just don't want it in the garage anymore.
Speaker 2: Do you know what that's up there with if you found a jukebox. To me, i'd love some of those old upright ones as well, with all those games like pac Man on hours on those games they were so simple. But that's a great discovery. You still got it now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so we've got it now.
Speaker 10: It's currently at work and we sort of we've been having a daily Tetris challenge. We were going at four o'clock in the afternoon. We have a Tetris championship.
Speaker 2: Productivity has gone through the roof. The company's gone to liquidation. But the scores on these Tetris players now.
Speaker 10: Work morales are they've.
Speaker 2: Got your own Australian Open the Grand Slam of Tetris. I'm terrible, but that's brilliant.
Speaker 10: That's still good fun and it kept the kids occupied during lockdown. They we put it in the garage during lockdown and when they could have one family or one person over.
Speaker 11: They may have a.
Speaker 10: Mate coming the garard, shut the garage door.
Speaker 2: And they but you're running your own pokey.
Speaker 9: It's like a little legal.
Speaker 2: That's great, Sharpie, thank you very much. You cool. It's really nice to chat, take care, hav a good day. We need to find out what some of the days are around here.
Speaker 3: We go on, don't we go and see what we can get?
Speaker 2: Versus Georgina and her crew Christian.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. She calls us stories about where we found hard rubbish discoveries. Christian we once founder taxidermy Cheetah. Wow, big, that is incredible. I mean, one, what's someone doing with that? They don't want taxidermy cheata anymore? They turn their back and the whole taxidermy years of their life.
Speaker 3: It sounds like one person in the relationships has decided that the cheata is no longer part of the family.
Speaker 2: Yes, Taxidermy Cheetah in hard rubbish. That is incredible. There's no one I'm just driving past. If I saw that song, I'd be unreversing your staying back around getting that a taxidermy cheetah. That's incredible. All right, coming up John the next ten minutes. Then we're going to be announcing three. We aren't going to be doing it. A legend is going to be announcing two other players and themselves that are joined the Fox Footy. All Star team that are taken on nine of you that could have beens for our one Lance game. These are three big names. It's really exciting. So we'll find out who they are in ten minutes time, then after eight o'clock. We do this every Wednesday, and our weakest claim to fame got one coming in early from Patrick Henson. So want your story is about your week claim to fame? Christian. I know you consider my weak claim to fame. As you know, Top Gun is back in the news with the sequel coming out hopefully this year. My week claim to fame is I graduated from high school with the daughter of Ron Clark, an actor who made his one and only appearance in Top Gun. After Maverick's plane crash in which Goose sadly dies, Tom Cruise must appear be for a tribunal which investigated the accident. Ron Clark, that's who he went to. The daughter graduated with the Ron Clark, the actor his one and only appearance, right is a usn us Navy captain, the presiding officer of the tribunal who quits Maverick of any supplementary discipline. He's only in it for seventeen seconds. Yeah, but if you're gonna have seventeen seconds of movie glory, what film? Do you know what? Let's do that we're crame today. Let's do a phone in tomorrow. If you could have seventeen seconds in any movie, right, what seventeen seconds in a movie would you have? Top guns A great one. Yeah, Ron Clark, the US Navy captain, presiding officer who quits some maverick of any wrongdoing. That's great, So Patrick Hens and I say that's a I think that's a pretty good one.
Speaker 3: I'm desperate now to watch that scene again to see if Ron Clark is a terrible actor and if that's why he didn't ever.
Speaker 2: Ever work it again, because they gave him seventeen seconds more than their five seconds of fame. He got seventeen seconds of famer.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, One Last Game.
Speaker 2: Then we stumbled into this about two weeks ago. We were just wondering how many of you got those stories where Footy could have been your future and you probably had all the talent, or we just love playing the game and then life comes along and you just take a different direction. And we've had so many great stories that we are building a team. We're calling it one last game and it's a team of we're calling you that could have bins and we've got a strong looking team at the moment. I'll be honest. There's a lot of experience, yes, campaigners, yea veterans, you know, men who've seen a lot, lived a lot, and there are in the and they're not the summer anymore, are they? They're not in a winter's two down there? Utumenal utumenal one must have am I going into my autumn us I don't know, but anyway they are that could have been. So they're gonna be coached by Shane Crawford. But if you've got a team one team, you need another great team for them to go up against, and that is our Fox Footy All Star Team. It's going to be coached by our special guest on Friday, who blew us all away with this charm and ridiculously overpowering handshake. My hands still needs some kind of remedial message. Tomat Brereton is alleged himself, obviously, and we're stoked to have him as the coach, just a coach of the All Star team. So coming up in five minutes time, then we are going to find out three of the players who are going to be on Dermy's team. In the meantime, there's a couple of extra things that we haven't thought about. For one last game. Meet some of the players though that they're in our team so far. Jason Colhayne, NCER and Landscaper is Requss.
Speaker 12: I've never got to play that again.
Speaker 1: One last game.
Speaker 11: I never thought that my last game would have been my last game.
Speaker 2: Five Hog its stiffold.
Speaker 1: There is steam prey.
Speaker 13: On six foot three, one hundred and seventy kilos, and I'll expind anyone in the straight line.
Speaker 11: All the fats are sarummy, guard love at.
Speaker 1: All, muffle on me.
Speaker 2: Red bright New Jams, business manager at MASDA. Brighton is Hollywood from.
Speaker 12: We get at the age of twelve to fourteen, kick one hundred goals every year.
Speaker 13: Unfortunately the social side of things got the better of me. Grant Spooner Risk Advisor is the pleasure I played about seven.
Speaker 9: I guess I started until my early twenties. Then this would be able to give to see me actually play.
Speaker 2: Can't wait for this, cannot wait for this. That's that could have beens. We're still looking for recruits. If you know anyone you think we should be talking to Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Up, next down, we're going to meet three of the legends. We're gonna hear from one of them and may turn them. Who's going to be captain of the All Star team? A couple of things we haven't thought about. Firstly, Linda Pickering says, can we have a competition for someone who's going to do the coin toss the start? We go, oh, great, idea, Yeah, but there's an art to doing it well. We need to have We need to have the very best person to do the coin toos. Do we need someone also to do the national anthem before a big game? Right? Yep?
Speaker 11: Who can do?
Speaker 2: Get a listeners to audition over the phones? Who could do the best national anthem? And Carmen is the first person we're going to be looking for this next week with Carmen, Thank you very much. Carmen's been listening to us every morning, hearing all these kuld havemens coming on, hearing a lot of busted shoulders, hearing it a hell a lot of blown out knees. Yes, she's a physio. We need more medial massage therapists. She wants to say, Look, there's a lot of injuries. Christian, there's hopefully not, but there's going to be some strains, things getting pulled. On one last game, can she put a Carmen we'd love chapter downner. Well, we actually think the nine players in the Could Have Beens team, I think we need one per player yep, so we need we need eight more Carmen. So if you are a massage therapist that can join our we need It's quite we stop building the whole support staff now, don't.
Speaker 3: We We all need runners, water boys.
Speaker 2: Girl runners? Yes? Could you have been an actual runner? Where your runner back in the day. So if you can help with building the team on one last game, email us Christian at Christian o'connaugh dot com dot au. Coming up next Three Legends.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So before Footy returns, there will be one last game. What a game it's going to be, my friends, a game like the Weather. You've got the Could Have Beens. That's the team that we've been putting together with you guys, some real legends in our team, some people who still love playing footy back in the game, and I love the chance of having one last game going up against the Fox Footy All Star Team coached by Dermott Brereton. So it's going to be in a couple of weeks time. There's still loads of ways that you can get involved with looking people too. I was thinking, do we want the national anthem? Or up the kazan by we went up? That's what I was just thinking.
Speaker 14: This.
Speaker 2: This is kind of the anthem of footy, isn't it. And we do need lots of physios for every nine. We need one physio per one of our players, like caddies. All right, now it's time to meet some of three this morning, some of the legends who are going to be playing in the All Star team. All right, let's go to this guy is going to tell us about well, he's going to be in the team. First of all, Good morning Cam Mooney.
Speaker 11: Christian, Good morning, morning Jack.
Speaker 15: How are we all?
Speaker 2: Morning? Came Cam's autle song. Isn't it? Does that stir you up? Right now? You want to lace the booses up once more?
Speaker 11: Well, I am going to lace them up just once more, Christians, just for you guys. I'm excited because they gave me a call the other day and said, look, I'm coaching a team and I said, I mean, I don't even.
Speaker 2: Know what.
Speaker 11: Because if there's a guy who I can get away with murder, it's a spended more than me. So I thought, I've got a green lights this game. It's going to be great.
Speaker 2: And they're not that many players. I think you've been suspended more than who can Well.
Speaker 11: There's a couple and Dermy's right up there, so yeah, I've actually we've both got a few on the list, so not not proud records, but all the same, it's it's a bit of fun. So we're really looking forward to and we've got a few guys. Made a few tone calls over the last few days to try and get a couple more guys involved as well. So it's very exciting.
Speaker 2: So, first of all, thank you very much. So do you still kind of play? Do you still keep your handed? You still because you're in decent shape, you're only early.
Speaker 11: Not foody, No, No. I played basketball with a few mates, a couple of ex footy players Matthew Stokes, Blake Carrousela and Jason Davenport, and then just a couple of mates.
Speaker 2: The star team right there, like the Trotters.
Speaker 11: Well we still we actually played basketball like we're playing footy. That's the unfortunately, So there's a lot of tech fires, a lot of player will sent off and might have been might have been training out of the stadium a few times, is.
Speaker 2: All right, so joining you then who else is going to be playing?
Speaker 11: Well, this is a really superstar, this guy. So he's a four time premiership player and he's from the club that I don't really love, but I really do respect him. It was from the Hawthorne Football fub and obviously finished yourself off at the ded Jordan Lewis. Absolutely I will have him through the midfield and down the half back, I reckon.
Speaker 2: So with your three premierships, here's four, you're already stacking the team.
Speaker 11: Yes, we're already stacking it up. So it's been great And obviously Durn's got his five so there's a little bit of premiership experience going through the team already.
Speaker 2: So before a little bit it could have beens. Really, I've got to get in shape over the next time.
Speaker 11: Because I still haven't forgiven Jordy about the two thousand and that Grand Final. So I'm hoping I'm hoping the big steam train I'm gonna set I'm going to set Louie up and the big steam train's got to run straight in room for me taking.
Speaker 2: Out your own guy, one hundred and thirty kilo, one of our listeners steam trains.
Speaker 11: It's him, the fastest satman on the Earth.
Speaker 2: What it claim to faint? That's why I walked into the team. All right, So we got Cam Mooney, we got Jordan Lewis. Who else can you announce as the captain of the All Star team this morning.
Speaker 11: Well, it's pretty hard to go past when you're talking about fox Foody at the moment, and he's a golden boy of fox Foody. He's on everywhere, every He's just he's the face of fox foot fox Footy at the moment. And that's the great thank kill to Captain Nick Reewell.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is amazing. Revolt is joining the team as well. So he's going to playing with you and Jordan Lewis.
Speaker 11: And Jordan Lewis, who will be keeper running up in the forward line, and it's going to be interesting because both of us will be trying to tell each other to get.
Speaker 15: Out of the way.
Speaker 11: And I reckon, he might fall full ranked because ten times better player than I. I think he's going to win that battle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because obviously in your team of all stars and legends, are you going to respond to just one captain because nine of you are all kind of leaders in you own way.
Speaker 11: Well, I reckon once the once we cross the right line, because simmon, the ball goes up, I reckon, everyone's ego will jump on and I reckon. We'll be are trying to do each other there for the first five minutes, and then we'll all then we'll all run out of breath.
Speaker 3: And do we have any sort of tribunal for our game or is it we need.
Speaker 11: I've been waiting to play a game with no cameras for a long time.
Speaker 2: UFC meets a f L.
Speaker 11: Give w W a f L.
Speaker 2: Well, this is great, thanks for being such a good sport for this. Honestly, I can't think enough because I tell you why, come game day, right these players who right now are all on their way to work to do their different jobs, and that they dreamt of doing what you've got to do.
Speaker 11: Cam.
Speaker 2: So the chance to actually meet you guys and then to play against you guys is just a once in a lifetime moment. I've got goosebumpsters thinking about what is going to be for you. It'd be amazing for them.
Speaker 11: So real, Look, we know how privilege we were, and especially the idea. I mean, I talk about these guys, I don't I don't hold a candle to some of these folks are who are going to be playing in this game. So we all know how privilege we were. So to play against these guys, it should be a lot of fun. Hopefully we don't get too hurt and two injured. And as you said, I'm hoping there would be a physio for every player, not just nine bodes. I went for a bit of a run with my thirteen year old son yesterday and we did someone fifties and my hamstrings are killing me. I'm not sure how well this is going to go, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to tape your training.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Cam, but remember it's just one game, so you don't have to get back up for next week. You can leave it all out on a very good point.
Speaker 11: It'll be all left out.
Speaker 2: There, I can tell you that, all right, Cam Mooney, thank you very much. Thank the other guys as well, Jordan Lewis and Nick Revolt as well. This is this is just three big legends already six more to be announced as well, part of the all start Fox Footy team. You're all back in action. Fox Footy returns to our screens Monday, the eighth of March. Cam Mooney, thank you very much for speech. Is soon You're a legend.
Speaker 11: Good guys, really appreciate thank you.
Speaker 5: Christian, Thanks Hello, good money, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So if you're thinking about nominating yourself or someone you know for our one last game, they used to love playing footy, whether that was up until a couple of years ago, back in the eighties or nineties, says store Room in our team of the could have bins for one last game going up against a Fox Footy All Star team today we found out. So joining the super coach of Dunbatt Bretherton will be Cam Mooney, Jordan Lewis and they're all going to be captain as well by Nick Revolt as well. This is amazing right now. Then we go from that into this week's edition of Weakest Claim to Fame the Business Like Show Business.
Speaker 13: Find Dog's uncle was just stand into the second best dog sequels claim to fame. He's earned olim piece to the Romington household.
Speaker 8: I used to work with someone who got his haircut at the same place as I and O.
Speaker 1: Bloom ex father in law.
Speaker 9: The one directions.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's weakest claims to fame.
Speaker 2: All right, jump on board. Were looking for your stories of your weakest claim to fame, So let's go to Melissa. First of all, this morning, Melissa, good morning, good morning. All right, what's your story? What's your weakest claim to fame?
Speaker 6: My husband built a kitchen, so the ex wife was one of the Daddy Cool singers.
Speaker 2: This is great, take us through and again. Then Melissa, Well, there was actually a.
Speaker 6: Few extra names in. This was originally a wet link to Kevin Bacon. So my husband did a kitchen for Pat Wilson. Ex wife is Daddy Cool Pat Wilson saying Bop Girl. Nicole Kidman was in the field clips for Bop Girl, and she's made a movie with Kevin Bacon. That was my link to Kevin Bacon.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a lot going on. You had us with just the kitchen, so it's the kitchen of Rocks, Ross Wilson's ex wife Pat Wilson.
Speaker 6: Yeah, who's sag Vod girl?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, got that all right, Britant Melissa, thank you very much. No one did. All right, that's going to Tanya Coome.
Speaker 8: Morning, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 13: My weakest claim to fame is that I had the rock band taxi ride over to my place for a barbecue.
Speaker 8: And I didn't even know it.
Speaker 2: The nineties wereth Fair a few years ago, so how come they were all there? About the entire band, most of the.
Speaker 13: Band, I think it was three band members. So I had my brother in law and sister over for a few months, staying with us from overseas, and my brother in law asked if he could have some family over. I said, no worries. He said, oh, my cousin's are brother in law. He's a he's in a band, so I'm thinking pub band, wedding singers. And I didn't even think it was strange when they turned up in my driveway with three black Sahara four wall drives. I think the neighbors thought I had the secret service pulling up.
Speaker 2: Is that how taxi right gets at the money for that creeping up and everywhere you go is still paying off.
Speaker 13: Apparently they've just been to the Arias and One Awards and was their imaginate album that has been.
Speaker 2: Released, So came awards to your barbecue. This is now getting a little bit a little bit whiffy, Okay, So good story is it is, don't need to add the Mayo and Sarahata sauce to this, go Sebastian, drop them off.
Speaker 3: Plates.
Speaker 2: Nicole Keman, she worked with Kevin Bacon, so apparently the link.
Speaker 13: Was Jason Singh, the lead singer.
Speaker 8: He was related to.
Speaker 13: Con my brother in law's cousin. And I had no idea into like giving awa the CDs. That worked the next day and Pandemonium struck in the office and the girls were going, right, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they taxi right, gave you their their CDs at the barbecue to head out to your work.
Speaker 2: Keep them in the of your big old four by fours. You know that's how they roll.
Speaker 16: That gifted me with a.
Speaker 13: Box of CDs.
Speaker 2: Did you regifted The next day Pandemonium be to a mania in the office.
Speaker 13: I had no idea were almost.
Speaker 2: In the band and then you boat your car. You've got a box of CDs. You think Mit Jagger rocks around that high Mitch. Let's get out to my car in the truck. I've got some grace hits if you just get my head of the pandemonium tomorrow waits you in the office. Thank you very much your call. We're to fly star. Weakest came to fame not going on there, and that's seeing the barbue of the Arias and a moment in the office box of CD.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Were the weakest claim to fame. Christian. I've just this comes from Nicole. I've just learned that across the road the neighbor has been a holiday at Philip Island, at the house once owned by the Hemsworth family.
Speaker 3: I was going to get Hemsworth Philip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much all of Benguins. They own all of it. All right, let's go to Luke.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Good morning, Christian, jack and Pat.
Speaker 3: Morning Luke.
Speaker 2: Luke. I'm very excited to hear your weakest claim to fame. I heard Jackie Boy talking to you and he was laughing his head off and he told you just stay there. So I'm poised. I'm ready to go.
Speaker 9: My weakest claim to fame is I've seen Liam Neeson doing a film shoot near the Ring Road in glen Roy. Wow, just before Christmas?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he was over here.
Speaker 3: We were searching for us.
Speaker 2: And what scene was he filming?
Speaker 9: He was driving car into a tree.
Speaker 2: Now this is part of the moon or was he just confure trying to do a hook turn or you know, avoid a trap. I have a very set of killing scales were not hooked turns, so he was drying. What a great scene if you're going to have seen Liam Neeson film any scene driving a car into a tree.
Speaker 9: It was pretty funny. It was pretty funny. My friend ram in the next and said, ah, next door to air house, that park's there. They're doing a Liam Neeson the film. I'm like, oh, so that's all. I seemed sweet, no worries. We just came to fame.
Speaker 2: She didn't realize at the time it was Leam Neeson driving into a tree.
Speaker 9: No, no, it was my my friend told me it was lam Neeson. Like, ah, sweet, so i've seen him do any film shoot?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And what is he driving next? Speed? By the way, is he just do it really really slowly? And then they speed up. When we watched the final movie.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, really really slowly and then like they put the big turbo speed on when they make the movie.
Speaker 2: All right, it's called turbo speed. I always wonder what that effect was climb the scenes. Thank you very much. Cool, have a good day you two guys. Later by Brenton.
Speaker 14: Hello, Hey, So, like Christian Meyer, weakest link of fame is I did my motorbike license at the same place that Hugh Jackman did his.
Speaker 2: This is perfect for this is this is so good. I didn't know that he could ride a motorbike. Hugh Jackman.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well I think I've seen him do it in a couple of the X Men movies.
Speaker 3: Wolverine would ride a motorbike.
Speaker 2: Ah right, okay, I thought that'd just be a stunt man. So they must have been said said, hey, listen, if you're going to be in this doing it, Wolverine, take your test properly.
Speaker 14: Well, of course I didn't do it at the same time.
Speaker 11: It just happened to be the same place.
Speaker 2: A bit distracted trying to learn how to ride your motorbike and just is trying to ride up alongside. H yo, yo, that's a great story. How did you know this? Did the instructor make a big deal out of it.
Speaker 14: They had a wall of fame at the place sighted my motorbike license at riders I don't know, famous motocross riders and Juke Jackman.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty good war for you, three or four people on the wall wall of fame. I'm gonna use it as a feature idea the wall of That's great, Brenton, that's really funny. Thank you very much for give us a call. Thank you, his buddy, Zach, Zach.
Speaker 12: Hello Christian. My weakest claim to fame, also my only claim to fame, is I made it into about three or four frames of the background of a movie starring Jennifer Tilley, who you might know as the voice of the Bride of Chucky.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of the voice of the Bride of Chucky. You're and with the voice of the Bride of Chucky.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's right, Zach.
Speaker 2: How did this come about?
Speaker 12: Well, I was living in China as a kid and being a white boy. In China, they try and get you for ads. I was an innocent ad as well. They try and get you for movies. They pay heaps, so I got to be an extra, got paid a thousand bucks a day for three days just to run around and be in the backgrounds.
Speaker 3: Pretty good money for be in an extra.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you say running around the background? What were you actually doing? Were you just running around in the background? What was the movie?
Speaker 12: Dressed up in like old eighteen hundred style clothing, running around and playing on the streets.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars a day for that is easy money, isn't it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, she's money I've ever made in my life.
Speaker 2: And what was the lady that was the voice? This is a bit I can't go the voice of the bride of Chucky? What was she doing in the movie? Was she playing? I never got I never got to meet her famous.
Speaker 12: I watched the final cut and yeah, she had the kind of a supporting role, so she wasn't even the big star.
Speaker 2: But are you in the credits?
Speaker 12: I'm not, sadly, but you can just see my face if you pause and play im pors and play in one part of one scene.
Speaker 2: What is the name of the movie that you're in.
Speaker 12: Empire of Silver?
Speaker 2: Empire of Silver? Okay, yeah, I heard of obviously Empire the Son that young Christian bell Clo prequel was it?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: They got Christian Bell.
Speaker 3: Jennifer Tilly's a legit, this is her and liar, liar, you would remember her character as the secretary. Yeah, so that's what I have to add.
Speaker 2: That didn't meet her at all, but just here's what he could have won exactly. All Right, Zach is ended now, Zach, thank you very much. You cool.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for his stories. Every Wednesday on Weakest Claim to Fame, go them on to Bell. I yelled out, Hello Bob to Bob Hawk. He strikes me as a guy. He would have loved that Hello Bob to Bob Hawk at Parliament House when I was on primary school camp and camera and he you're back tomorrow. We're going to do a phone in. You've exchanged words with someone famous. Whether it's a word like hello with Bob Hawk or two or three words, but you've exchanged words with someone famous. Caine. When I was working Alice Springs, I sold a newspaper to Ernie Dingo and Kathy Freeman asked me if the water was safe to drink. Kine has also exchanged words with famous people. All right, two last calls then for weakest claim to fame this morning, Tracy.
Speaker 8: Good morning, morning Christian.
Speaker 10: My week claim to fame is that my friend saw Brad Pitt crossing in his leather Troy outfit in London studios.
Speaker 2: What do you mean crossing? What do you mean crossing the street? Just arriving at work in his outfits? And what actors do they come to work in their work outfit for the day.
Speaker 6: Well, when you look like that, you would.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he was a driver for the studio.
Speaker 6: And had to stop and he crossed.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Yeah, seeing Brad Pitt's Troy that's great, Tracy. Thanks for waiting loll to speak to us as well. Have a good day, okay.
Speaker 14: Cheers by Matthew.
Speaker 15: Good morning, Jane. My weakest claim to fame. I held a door open for a Lando.
Speaker 2: This is great. Last week we had a loose connection, didn't we with Orlando Bloom's ex.
Speaker 3: Wife's dad's hairdresser.
Speaker 2: This is stronger, This is stronger. You held a door open for Orlando Bloom.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 15: So, my housemate and I were moving out of our apartment up in the Gold Coast and the calf of one of the Pirates films were staying in the same building and so we were actually trying to get a mattress out the door and Orlando was coming up at the same time. We thought this person might hold.
Speaker 16: The door open for us, but he kind of just like squeezed his way in between the doorframe and the mattress.
Speaker 15: Then straight away get away to the elevator.
Speaker 2: That's come on, Orlando, pick up a corner. Two men need a third man's strong enough to be a pirate. I don't like hearing.
Speaker 3: I don't care how much of a Russia and you hold the door when someone's carrying a mat.
Speaker 2: Do you know what this is? How these roomors spread. I'm now going to tell other people about this. Go I like Orlando Bloom. Do you know we didn't out so once with a mattress? Gold Coast. One of our list is Matthew and it does I judge him, Yeah, it's just pushed his way. If we get Orlando Bloom, let's try and get someone to get him on who's calling Christian? And if he comes on, who's calling Christian? Matthew, We're going to get hold of you so we can clear this up once and for all, and Orlando Bloom can apologize for what he did with that door.
Speaker 1: Matthew, don't appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Did you look like you were struggling at any point? Did he look like you were having trouble with the white of the mattress.
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's a big old mattress, Like it was a big queen size mattress. I think he was just more worried about, like I don't want people to recognize me. He mustn't stop let me.
Speaker 2: You're Orlando bloom You ain't that big a deal, buddy. You know, it's like Robert de Niro. Okay, get in line in the pecking order, blue me. This is this is annoyed Jack and I Matthew, we're not going.
Speaker 1: To let this guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. That's in a good moon to learn about all sparging past the mattress. I would have said something a great one. Hopefully we'll speak again later this year when Bloomy's on Who's calling Christian? Okay, I'll look forward to it to bring this man to task.
Speaker 5: Christian Christian O'Connell's show podcast generally has irritated me about the Orlando not help out our listener, Matthew, move that mattress or just opening the door for them, you.
Speaker 2: Know, especially when today it is actually Random act of Kindness Day. I think this reminds me of last year on the show. Do you remember what we spent a couple of days. Well, it was meant to be a nice idea turned into it a very Australian way of just a competition of those kind of out kind each other, which is not kind at all in any way shape.
Speaker 3: Or fourth row. We're trying to do every day of the week.
Speaker 2: We yeah, I think we made it to Wednesday. And then when you go for three days out of five for kindness, today is Random act of Kindness Day. So asking you to make a movie. Kinder donations eleven. Oh yeah, the guys are back Clooney Pitt, Damon and they're donating to charities. They're doing a highster donations eleven.
Speaker 3: Very good of them. Silver plus that's kind.
Speaker 2: Of what's it?
Speaker 9: Gold?
Speaker 2: There will be blood donations, Thank you, Den you're day Lewis.
Speaker 3: That will be gold.
Speaker 2: Thank you. That is gold everyone, Alien Nurses, Predator, Oh poor little pretty he's injured. Alien Nurses, Predator, and Shinder's list of que animals, Bronze Jack.
Speaker 3: When you make a movie kinder men who share with goats. Sorry, they share with goats?
Speaker 2: Would they share with a bit for me? But for you?
Speaker 3: The blunt?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, wow? Where you had four golds yesterday? You're kicking off with the bronze.
Speaker 3: The empire scratches back. Oh it feels good sketching my back the empire.
Speaker 2: What's kinder about that?
Speaker 3: When someone scratches you back?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, you scratch my backs. Very scratches strangers back to the Okay, I can have another problems and he's getting better.
Speaker 3: Okay, one more kind movies. Black Hawk down, but get back up. Keep trying.
Speaker 2: You'll get it.
Speaker 4: I would have sit down but not out.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's black cot a little bit down today.
Speaker 3: Don't down, No, no black Hawk down.
Speaker 2: Hey, you get it.
Speaker 3: I'm giving a kind word of encouragement.
Speaker 2: Sure you'll get it.
Speaker 3: Keep trying to have.
Speaker 2: A bronze to go with the other two to hear go make a movie kind of.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Time for Jackie Boy to mark the at work time waster which on Random Acts of Kindness Day, we're asking you to make a movie kinder selfless in Seattle, Silver Sinsia, dude, where's my please? Silver come on, no, no, no, it deserves a gold. Get over your snobbery of the greatest franchise ever, ongoing, dude, where's mine right? Silver plus Oh okay, dude, you can borrow my car. Gold. Oh wow, first of a dude to get in Gold. The Breakfast Club with bacon. Gonna have the bacon That breakfast Club sandwich. Silver, I try mate, Sorry, finding Nemo and taking him back home? Silver plus Rambo first give blood on a regular basis. Silver plus h twelve cheerful men. Silver, Well don Carlos, Uh, cuddle Bill, don't kill him cuddling Gold The Empire smiles back. Gold but done, Andy, get Shorty your ladder. Gold, Peter, that's great. Cakes on a plane so much kind of than those snakies. Yes it is plus done, Honey, I look after the kids. Silver, The Green Smile Silvil plus one hundred and one donations Gold, I'm getting you a lolly.
Speaker 3: Silver.
Speaker 2: Come on, Silver, I'm getting you a lolly. Edward helping hands Gold plus it have helped them with that mattress. Well, don't you put you please put your name on these when you send them on so we can give the right credit. Uh. This is the Country for Old Men, Silver, Wonderful Bosses, Bronze, ten Things I Made for You, Silver, the Texas Chainsaw Massager, Gold to feed a mockingbird. Silver Gorillas will assist that happens thrillas Gold plus best one isn't it's anywhere? That one title of today's show is pandemonium? What a word by one of our course today about a box of CDs from the old nineties band Taxi Ride. Pandemonium. It's the title of today's show. Bonus point for either of you. Two. I try to spell it just now so I would know what to say on the radio, wrote it down. I don't even know how to spell pandemonium because I've never written it out before.
Speaker 4: Hey, I in E O M O N are U M.
Speaker 2: Producers? Have we got any idea? Is that the correct spelling? From patcy of pandemonium? Pandemonium?
Speaker 3: They weren't listening, three producers.
Speaker 2: None of them even looked up then, won't I? He said, how do you spell?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 3: Is he still on the They wrap it up if if you don't look at amy for anything?
Speaker 12: No, what is this?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Pandemonium is spelled P A N D. And then that like Greek e a letter.
Speaker 2: That's what's Google's giving you, man, because goodness knows what those dodgy websites you look at where you download those. No, it's not why would you be getting the Greek spelling of pandemonium.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's really how you spell it.
Speaker 2: No, no, there's no, there's no emphasis.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Okay, p A N D E M O N I U M.
Speaker 2: Right there we go. That's where I went the show. They look up
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast