Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian No Cannon Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Jackie Boy, It's the Baby countown.
Speaker 3: Four Days Too.
Speaker 2: Hot Days Friday, Official drop day of Jackie Junior Jack and his wife Bianca's first child. How are things at the moment, Jane.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're just impatient. Really.
Speaker 4: Biank is having uncomfortable nights. She's overheating. Is that a common thing? Do you did your partner overheat when she was pregnant with Ruby and Lewis?
Speaker 2: Yeah, very very hot, bothered And at the moment it's really humid again as well, isn't it.
Speaker 1: And your haircon's been on the blink.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the guy came on Saturday and fixed her back up and now we're running it like an igloo in there.
Speaker 3: It's freezing over night.
Speaker 4: I've got double blankets on and Biank is sleeping on top of the covers.
Speaker 2: At the moment, whatever she needs, she gets. Okay, She's got a lot going on. So I know over the weekend you were hoping that the baby was going to come, and your acupuncturist had consulted the needles and thought that the baby was coming over the weekend. I know you were disappointed that the baby wasn't here yesterday, and I think also disappoint you were back on doing the radio show that's every day by.
Speaker 4: The way, that that acupunctress has taking us for a ride. Biankie went again yesterday and now she's got another appointment tomorrow. So they keep poking him with needles trying to get him out, and she's saying he's coming any time now. But Biankee's, you know, showing out all this cash to go and see the acupunctist over and over.
Speaker 1: But she's doing it for pain leaf acupuncturists. I've used them a lot. They're amazing shoving out all this cash. Listen to you tit one.
Speaker 4: No, but this is induct It's called induction acupunctis. So it's meant to like poke needles to encourage him to come out.
Speaker 1: Well, Jackie Jr.
Speaker 2: He's trying to get some shut time before the big off coming in his.
Speaker 1: Ass cheek now decided to consult the spirit world for when Jackie Junior is coming.
Speaker 3: Okay, this should be good.
Speaker 2: Chanel Bridge is a spirit medium the team found on Instagram. She delivers messages from the spirit world and predicts elements.
Speaker 1: Of your future live from her garden named the zen Den Crystal's uncle cards.
Speaker 2: She has consulted the ruins and she has her predictions for when your son is coming. Do you want to hear what medium Janell Bridge has got in store for you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Please, we want to know when to expect him. We're ready for him, all right.
Speaker 5: Janelle Hijack. Janelle Bridge here is psychic medium from Melbourne. What I get quite strongly is Thursday. So Thursday is a really significant.
Speaker 2: Day and then you might want to come that.
Speaker 5: Definitely could be the birth of your baby. The other thing that comes through around that is eight Okay, what I'm strongly getting is eight pound three or eight pound four. The other thing that comes through from spirit is that you need to dote on your wife for the remainder of her pregnancy, and I have no doubt that you do anyway. And I feel that her feet are causing issues as well for her. So if that's rubbing her feet, then you need to suck that up and do that. And that's what I'm getting. Just just absolutely enjoy the anticipation knowing that the best moment of your life is coming really really soon. I'm so excited for you, but I'm getting Thursday. I'm getting eight pound three or four. Thanks guys, bye, thank.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Thank you very much. Janelle Bridge, Jackie boy, that's amazing. Thursday.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't mind Thursday.
Speaker 4: Actually, it's banks dad's birthday on Thursday, so it would be a nice tie in to the family if.
Speaker 3: He came on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Although you know you and I can speak candidly here. That means that his name is going to be if he comes Thursday.
Speaker 2: You can't fight that tide.
Speaker 4: Bianca has been pushing for her dad's name is Giancarlo, and.
Speaker 3: I just don't mean that's a beautiful name. That's a great, great name, proud name.
Speaker 2: Chest By the way, No, you're not in the studio with men.
Speaker 1: I wanted to know the bank much.
Speaker 3: That's I don't know.
Speaker 4: In the on the lips of Australians, I don't know how well they're mangled.
Speaker 2: Would be awful for such a beautiful name. No, no, what is.
Speaker 3: It, mate, Jean car.
Speaker 2: That would be so yeah. Thursday and eight pound three, eight pound four? Does that turn up?
Speaker 4: What is that in kill grams? I don't really know what to expect. We're hoping under four kilos four killograms.
Speaker 2: In eight pounds eight pound three. She was saying eight pound three eight pound four in kilos, is.
Speaker 4: Just doing the maths now, oh no, no, that's not point eight yeah a point a about eight point eight Yeah, that's that sounds about they're estimating.
Speaker 2: She said, not eight kilo, not eight kilo.
Speaker 4: Sorry, that's they told us to estimate about four kilos, so eight point which is a point eight pounds.
Speaker 3: So she's onto something. The psychic.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure that's true.
Speaker 2: Rio Rio is frowning. I'm gonna put I'm gonna put Rio on here.
Speaker 3: Rio what No, No, he's right, he's right. So three point seven kilograms is how big it is. But we're just very confused by Jack's explanation. Sorry, well that's every list.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't frown if you're going to frown up that every time on every So Town, b Anchorcardo Thursday Look Christian O'Connell Show podcast