Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Just really hosted by a couple of minches.
Speaker 3: Ll are you bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 4: I'd rather be.
Speaker 2: Dead than be called gun cale ah, that nickname for gay uncle.
Speaker 4: Just because I'm gay doesn't mean you need to change the word.
Speaker 2: Imagine if they were like, God, he's put on weight, Funkle's here, give an uncle?
Speaker 4: No he is Mitchuli and Mitchell coos, how are you?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: How are you? Mitchell?
Speaker 2: I'm fuming?
Speaker 4: Why what's wrong?
Speaker 2: Well? Remember how the whole parking situation in the new studio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no parking.
Speaker 2: You're like, no, you'll be fine. There's street parking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you did get you got one.
Speaker 2: And I said on Monday's episode that there's a one hour street park and that's all I paid for.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 2: I got a fucking fine, didn't I? Because it took us so long to get the new studio working.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's going to be a real issue.
Speaker 2: One hundred and seventeen bucks, so I couldn't was it one hundred and seventeen yep?
Speaker 4: Well you might have to start getting public transport.
Speaker 2: I know, but I can't rely on it to get here on time and then we'll be late.
Speaker 4: I know you'd rather that.
Speaker 2: I can't rely on you either.
Speaker 4: Well, because I have a full time job. I hate to bring it up.
Speaker 2: What do you mean I have a full time job?
Speaker 4: Well you don't. Wow, do you have a full Do you have a full time job?
Speaker 2: Being a sole trader doesn't mean that I'm just not working.
Speaker 4: Do you have a full time job, Well, yes, I do. Are you a full time worker?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, who's your boss?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 4: Very different to working full time for a boss. No, of course, I'd love to go to an event at night lettle one two in the same week.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm just saying it's very different. No, it is very different, but it doesn't mean it's not a job.
Speaker 4: It's just not you just have a full time job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do, it's full time. And also go into an event at night. It's not a job.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought that was work.
Speaker 2: No, I just get invited. Ah, and I'm sure you get invited to, but you just can't I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm working. I can't go. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've definitely said in the past. Don't make jokes about I work full time and you don't, because it's just not.
Speaker 4: Well, if clearly it's very spot for you. If you want to work full time, you can, I do, but you can get it. But then why is it a sore spot if you work full time?
Speaker 2: Because I don't think you understand. I can't get it through to your head that I do work full time. Just because I'm not in an office with a boss doesn't mean it's not full time.
Speaker 4: No, but you have to admit it's much easier to work for yourself than it is for work for other people.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's pros and concert both, but that's the whole other conversation.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: But it's still full time.
Speaker 4: Well another full time worker, because there's three of us in this room, Price keeper Jenna, Hello, Hi, welcome, we want to join this conversation. I didn't realize I was hitting a nerve Mitchell.
Speaker 2: You it's because I've warned you about the nerve before. Then I'm like, are you doing this again? And no, I'm not doing it on purpose. I'm just saying it's you.
Speaker 5: Know, yeah, I'm still not used to it being so bright.
Speaker 4: It's very bright here, it is very much. Did you see someone in the Durian Idiots was like, oh is Mitch Cherry's version of when when he makes fun of Mitchell's many jobs. I'm like, I don't make fun of your many jobs?
Speaker 2: Ever? When have you done that?
Speaker 4: That's what I thought? You know, how you go when here you go? Someone's like Mitch Cheery's equivalent is when he laughs at Mitch's many jobs. I don't even think we ever spoken about Did you not see that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Oh, I saw it.
Speaker 2: Let me have a look.
Speaker 4: I don't remember what her name was, Julie Blythe or something.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 4: I found it, Maddi Burke, I was really it?
Speaker 2: Is it just me or just when? Give off the same energy as Cherry taking the pits out of all of Kombs's past.
Speaker 4: Past jobs past I don't even we talk about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't I can't think of my past jobs you've made.
Speaker 4: I can't even think of your last jobs. You worked at Amplify, that's where you met Jenna. You've worked at McDonald's.
Speaker 5: I did at the Star.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did work at Stark the Star. I was a waiter.
Speaker 4: I wish I did know that I wouldn't really bad at it. Oh, I remember that you were bout it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I quit before they could fire me. They very much had grounds too.
Speaker 4: And you got the whiff of it, so you left yourself.
Speaker 2: Well. I just was like, I could apply myself to become better at this job, but I actually just don't want to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's gonna be other random jobs I've done. I was an Internet smooth FM for a while.
Speaker 4: Oh that's fun. Yeah, and did that just internship die?
Speaker 2: Well, pretty much, it was only a set amount of time. My first day was going to Wine Island, which was an activation they were doing, and it was on like, fuck, what's one of the islands you can catch a fairy talking too? Yeah, I think it was that one. And we went over there and there was torrential rain and then they canceled all boat services, so we were stuck on the island with no shelter and they were like, welcome to the radio industry. That was my first day, just stranded on an island with no shelter.
Speaker 4: Was Bogart Torelli there, No.
Speaker 2: I love Bogart really.
Speaker 4: The great presenter, great boy.
Speaker 2: She just constantly sounds really joyous. Yeah yes, and she really over pronounced. She's said good morning Sydney. Yeah, this splendid Sunday morning. So you're smooth, there's both. Yes, that's very boga. Yeah.
Speaker 4: David Campbell who pre records his month what seems to be twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: I've witnessed it happened. Oh really Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: He just comes in records and goes right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have full time job.
Speaker 4: They are depends on how you look at it. Yeah, anyway, I hate to start on a bad note, Mitchell. I wasn't making fun of you at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I know you weren't making fun of me. I just would I don't know how to get through to you that I do work full time.
Speaker 4: I believe you. I think you're the one who's got the block. I've never I believe you.
Speaker 2: Completely rewind the podcast about three minutes when he said, oh no, you don't.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying you don't work the same jobs at Jenna and I do.
Speaker 2: I think no, I'd rather be dead, frankly, right, would we do?
Speaker 5: You mean have a boss?
Speaker 4: Correct? Yeah, Like, if you need to change your schedule, you can do it. When not, we can't. So the schedules are a little different.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah they're different, but it's a full time workload. Yeah, no, that's what I'm trying to say. Yeah, of course I don't sit around on banana loungees drinking cocktails all day.
Speaker 4: No, no, no.
Speaker 5: Just Wine Island, that's right.
Speaker 2: Oh I wasn't that clickbait? If ever I heard it? Fuck now, Whine Island. What was the benefit of Wine Island. Well, the event was basically, does all these wine and cheese brands. It's like a market, but just wine and cheese. Oh wow, yeah, it would have been gorgeous. And we were just going there to set up for the weekend. And then it was I think it was a Thursday, and it was this fucking helting down range.
Speaker 4: Is it just me on the floor? But island parties never worked. I went to a Love Island Island party. Love Island did party and Sophie Munk and I was so stranded. She called her own private auto taxi to take her off.
Speaker 2: Well that's what we tried to do, but they were canceled too because of the fucking weather.
Speaker 4: She's like, I'm fucking getting out. He gets a helicopter out like brom I just stay there and wait for the fairy with the Love Island kids. Anyway, welcome to Is It just Me? Everyone?
Speaker 2: Ye're welcome.
Speaker 4: If this is your first time listening. We start every show with it, Is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know Mitch's. And today, for the very first time, Mitchell, m hmm, will it blend?
Speaker 2: Follow up to your will at block? This is my version. We're gonna see if fully fledged meals on a plate can survive being blended, and if you can still recognize what they were originally. I've got three smoothies here for you to try.
Speaker 4: My stomach is going to churn. I'm not joking.
Speaker 2: How do you know? Because they're just normal meals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there's something about it not having the consistency and the bite through. We'll see spaghetti bolgnase for example. You eat it, you can see carrot, you see mince, you see tomato, sauce, you see pasta. Your brain goes that spaghetti bowl.
Speaker 2: But if you're a busy girl on the go and you don't have time to sit down for a full on spaghetti bolonnaise during your short lunch break because you work full time like.
Speaker 4: All of us. Yes, yes, I'm just saying we have we have a regimented lunch break.
Speaker 5: I don't have a lunch break.
Speaker 4: I don't even get to take mine, but we get an hour.
Speaker 2: It was very rare that I when I worked here, it was very rare that I took the full hour because for some reason felt guilty.
Speaker 5: Totally I've ever taken.
Speaker 4: Now, and my show's on air during dinner time, so I literally eat during the show. It's actually horrific.
Speaker 2: Well this could help you, Yeah, maybe, because if you can just blend a full meal down to it mooe and scullet. Yeah, then you've got all the nutrients, you've got the taste potentially if it survives. But yeah, we'll get to that later.
Speaker 4: All right, I can't. I'm excited. We also have an inge of each and oh today I'll be talking about something horrific happened in the bedroom with my new partner. Oh almost put us right back at the start.
Speaker 2: What yeah, is that your dge gem?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, this is just what I'm going to be toalking about later on the show.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, sure.
Speaker 4: I also don't think that I'll ever have sex again in my house after what happened.
Speaker 2: Oh but you have you practically have your own quote? Anyway, we'll get to that.
Speaker 4: We'll get to it.
Speaker 2: You've got your own wing. I know how good things in the wing?
Speaker 4: I know something went really your eight I'm actually mortified. I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 4: Okay, well my parents.
Speaker 2: Plow out through the your gym. So we'll start with that and then we'll get to that.
Speaker 4: When I said power through, it's it got me in the issue in the first place, I'll go first. Should I jump in?
Speaker 2: Yep? Sure?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Hit us? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Do we need a federal investigation as to what happened to spree Espree Espree spread the store clothing s p I it it looks like a spirit? Is that how you say it?
Speaker 2: Spree? I thought it was a spirit.
Speaker 4: That's what happens when you die. If you're a computer, if you drop your computer in water, it becomes any spirit spirit.
Speaker 2: It's like that store for cook that I really confidently thought was just fuck for years?
Speaker 5: What French French Corection connection.
Speaker 4: UK f C Ok. Yeah, what if the f C UK French connection?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, when I just thought that was fuck? No, I think that's what they were going for. But anyway, it's today, Spree, where did it go?
Speaker 5: It just disappeared?
Speaker 4: Why did they not tell us?
Speaker 5: But also it was so big when I was little. It was massive when I.
Speaker 4: Was a kid. S Bree was the brand.
Speaker 2: What was that equivalent to?
Speaker 4: It was almost like a gap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: We gap still exists. It's like a It doesn't really exist in today's is it like through prey? No Espree? You know what. I actually did a bit of investigating because I think we need a federal investigation. But I did a mixture level investigation. Spree was sold. They made millions of dollars off the sale. Guess what they use that money to launch a little brand called the north Face.
Speaker 5: No any serious?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 2: Are they even similar to each other?
Speaker 4: No? No, Spree was like women I think women's and kids, right, so.
Speaker 5: Cotton on, Yeah, cotton one step above cotton?
Speaker 2: Yeah you go any higher than that? It was like a Miller's or a Yeah I was jogman, I said Miller's, but there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a Miller is like a one Bat or a Suzanne Gray. Oh god, you know, like good quality but not too expensive. You know, a working woman would have loved it. You Mitchell and then yeah, it just disappeared and no one told us. But they use that money to reboot the North Face, which is now one of the biggest brains.
Speaker 5: Had no idea.
Speaker 2: Is cool. Wow, it's kind of like how I didn't know for ages that Red Rooster and Chargo Charlie's are owned by the same people. What that's why you'll never see two of them next door to each other. They've drawn a little line in the sand between Western Sydney and Eastern Sydney. It's Chargirled Charlie's to the east, Red Roofs to the west. Oh, no, you've got me questioning it. I don't know if I am sure, but someone told me that it does.
Speaker 4: Make sense, so much sense, because you're right, they're never next to each other.
Speaker 2: Having said that, I need to stop repeating fun facts that I've been told totally and not verified, because I was so embarrassed. The other day I was telling Sean some story about we'll drive back to bog and gave we went through Bathets. You know Mount Panorama. Yes, the big fucking V eights race tracks.
Speaker 4: I saw it for the first time last month.
Speaker 2: There you go for and so you know it's got the letters Mount Panorama written on the hill. They're written in like white stones. And I was told a story about some charlest University students. They went up there and they took all the white pebbles from the M and half of the O. So then it's spelled Panorama. Funny, And I've repeated that story so many times to so many people over so many years. I'm like, Oh, how funny is this that they spelled Panorama instead of Mount Panorama? Hilarious, great prank. And then I went to google it because I was telling Sean the same story. I went to google it and the only thing that came up was a Batuda Advocate article. So I don't think it ever happened. And I've told so many people, Oh that's awful, Yes, that's humiliating. So you know what, I don't know who owns bed rooster or charcoal? Backtrack anyway? Are you ready for my Is it just me? Yes, culd hard facts. I won't make any shit up, I promise it is it just me. Do you find some candles triggering.
Speaker 4: To be fair?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Not yet? Why what because.
Speaker 2: Haven't you ever lit an old candle that you used to burn once upon a time, and as soon as you smell it, it takes you back to that time.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I find smells extremely triggered. Yeah right, oh yeah, yeah, yeah. You know, smell is one of the strongest form of It carries memories, strongest out over any other sense.
Speaker 2: I'd believe that I lit a candle the other day. I was given a glasshouse one, and it's one of those classic sense that they've had for years and years and years and years at Yeah, it was like peach and something I don't know. Anyway, it was an orange glasshouse candle and I lit it, and as soon as I smelled it, I went, oh no, oh no, I'm back in that sharehouse in Concord. Oh no, there's fucking weevils in my wheat bis Oh no, it's feral. I hate my housemates. It took me right back. And there's ones that remind me of UNI as well. The dusk one some sort of passion for its situation. I'm like, oh god, the single bed and the unidorm. I've got readings to do, I've got an assignment to fuck this.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't think I want to admit this, but I'm going to do it. There's still a hand soap that I can't smell because it reminds me of the first ever time I masturbated.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't expect that, So did you use it as lube?
Speaker 4: No? I washed my hands and had a sticky explosion and didn't know what to do with it. So I went and washed my hands scrub scrub, scrubbed, and clearly the neurons in my brain had just felt an orgasm for the first time, so they were really firing, and I washed my hands in every scent that happened in that moment, my brain went, this is your com scent. So now you get too tawy. So no, no, it's not when I get horny, I don't think of that scent. But when I wash my hands with that soap sometimes it's a powermoli of scent from you. I don't know how I was on when I was thirteen. It was twenty two thousand and nine or something, who knows. I think of it. I think of the I almost releave the orgasm. It's quite beautiful.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't sound like a bad memory. No, it's a quite nice memory.
Speaker 4: But I feel young. And I also didn't even jerk off. I'd just hit it around like a like a paddle pops like a whack a mole. Like I was like, oh, yes, like a cone.
Speaker 2: Whack off a mole.
Speaker 4: You're totally with that, lucky mom. So yes, you're right. I have similar experiences with smell. I've got certain after shaves. I can't wear an after shave that my eggs used to wear because I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: It reminds me of them, and it just all becomes a bit much.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I found the other day, Jenna, Well, this would take you right back to the time.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I think I know.
Speaker 4: You got both.
Speaker 2: I no. So when I was back home over Easter in bogen Gate, I remember giving mum a Delta goodrom perfume, and as soon as I smelled, it took me right back to fucking twenty sixteen. And Jenna and I were unironically, if that's what delts are good?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Very much like not even in a funny way, like we were both obsessed with her, and we lined up at Chemis's warehouse and bought the perfume the day that she released it so that we could film a video reacting to it, which has since been deleted from my YouTube.
Speaker 4: Teme I wish I could find it?
Speaker 2: What was sure? I could find it if it looked hard.
Speaker 4: Now, what did you react to?
Speaker 2: Just the smell of Delta Good's perfume.
Speaker 4: That's really huge funny.
Speaker 2: We're like, hey, guys, here, we are unboxing the brand new perfume from Delta Gudram.
Speaker 5: Hey guys here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I smelled it the other day because it was on mom's side table, and I was like, oh wow, holy shit. Right, it just took me right back, holy fuck totally.
Speaker 4: I sometimes I smell sawdust, like if I'm driving past the construction side, it reminds me of would work in Year seven and wood glue. I glue, yeah, like puddy, holy fun I'm like, oh my god, I'm in the seven dorms pining over Lucas Rieman's cock. Never happened, Never got it.
Speaker 2: I can't smell petroleum jelly without being triggered about what why don't you guess?
Speaker 4: Did you work on a car carburetor?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: You know what petrolling jelly?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a thick, viscous substance.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's that. Oh yeah, got it?
Speaker 4: Good for you.
Speaker 2: What do you think it's triggering for he jel No, Actually it was because my dad used to drag me to the fucking squash courts while he was playing squash when I was a kid, and because he had fat legs, he would glather on fucking vasso between his thighs so stop them from chafing. And it was and I'd be sitting there going hard, finish your squash so I can go home.
Speaker 4: My father like son, Really, why well that sound I've heard that come from between your legs in the past.
Speaker 2: Excuse me when we do have ever heard that?
Speaker 4: Well, I've spoken to Sean on the weekend.
Speaker 2: And what did he say? How do you spell that?
Speaker 4: Spl o g h g h exhallmation title of the episode. Do you know what smell triggers you? Bleach chemicals?
Speaker 5: Actually, like the smell of farm animals.
Speaker 4: Takes time on studio tan.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: That and also just you know, growing.
Speaker 4: Up in a mansion in Clevelli.
Speaker 5: No medieval times.
Speaker 4: Oh got it.
Speaker 2: That's why I can't use any kind of lannel and moisturizer because I'm.
Speaker 4: Like sheep will growing up.
Speaker 2: Of course, mine through the shearing, she had putrid.
Speaker 4: Got true drama. Yea, I went to the East Show this year.
Speaker 2: Didn't tell you guys, Oh dear, what did you think?
Speaker 4: Really fun? I really love the of the year.
Speaker 2: I do too, but I'm not like Jenny where I can go every year. I was like, oh, I went last year again already. It's kind of like Marti gra I'm like, fuck that crept background again.
Speaker 4: It really does grow on you though, Like as an adult. I love the super Dome. I had like a sample of all the vodka was nice.
Speaker 2: Oh the boring bit that's.
Speaker 4: The best part. But we're worth super Dome. I love the air conditioning is in the walls. Well, the air conditioning is in the walls? When and the Easter Show between the dates of April fourteen?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: When did I ride?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 6: Just me?
Speaker 1: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 5: If you don't, you're a tighead.
Speaker 2: All right now? As you know here is it just me? We only asked the big questions, yeah, such as will it block? And now will it blend?
Speaker 4: Correct, We've only just started asking the big question five years we thought we probably should be asking the big questions to create the change we want to see in this world.
Speaker 2: The next experiment we're doing is will it blend? Basically, we're taking fully fledged meals and seeing if they can be put through a blender and you can still recognize the taste.
Speaker 4: Correct And somehow I am the test dummy. I will be the guinea pig trialing these meals, trying to identify what because I'm fat, because you suggested it, well, this was Mitchell's idea.
Speaker 2: It was my idea.
Speaker 4: But I mean, naturally, yes, I'd want to eat it. Yeah, okay, it's fine. It makes plenty of that.
Speaker 2: The reason would be that I don't imagine you would have spent your free time making fucking food smoothies for me to try.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. Why did the chocolates have turned? Yeah? I have? So is that exactly what you've done?
Speaker 2: Yes, So we were going to bring in a blender into the new studio and do it here and now so that you could watch the blending process. But then we thought new studio, we don't want to fuck with it. Get food everywhere, we'll probably get in trouble. So raving reporter Oscar has been busy in the kitchen. He's paired these movies. We've got them in the kitchenette, Jenny, can you run and get them plays they're in the freege. We've got a kitchenette now, yeah, And so I'll play you the preparation process Oscar cooking, but you're not allowed to listen, obviously.
Speaker 4: You guys chocken it helped out, he.
Speaker 2: Has and everyone else listening right now will know what you're eating, but you won't. You have to guess and see if you can recognize the taste totally.
Speaker 4: But my question is how many ingredients you can't get me to guess the verbs and spices you?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, no, no, it's just the meal. Okay, spaghetti mo and ase.
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: How rogue have you gone? Have you done? Like a braist beef cheeks? If you don't like an apricot curry like neither of those.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't describe them as too rogue, But we'll just see, we'll see. And so I'm going to put a video online at a couple of mitches. You can see Oscar making this movie. You can see them before and after the blending process. Okay, Jenne's here, don't holp the door.
Speaker 4: She's good.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go. There's three to try pop them over here, pop them with me.
Speaker 4: Why are they all brown?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I guess the basis of a lot of meals is brownness.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Mitchell, I actually feel actually feel sick, do you? Yeah? No, I actually I'm very queasy with food.
Speaker 2: Okay, well hang on, let me once again assure you that we've not pulled a silly on you. We've not put any dreadful combinations. These are actual meal.
Speaker 4: That one looks like it's got blood in it.
Speaker 2: Oh, this one? They all number three?
Speaker 4: You different shades of shit?
Speaker 2: No, that one looks like moose. I would say that it's not shit. It's more like baby food.
Speaker 4: I think I'm actually gonna I'm genuinely not embellishing. I feel sick in my stomach.
Speaker 2: Okay, well as do a LIPA once said, one sip is all that takes. You don't have to finish it, just one sip of each.
Speaker 4: She also did say hallucinate. So I feel like that sort of the angle that I'm going wait wait, wait stop? Is it savory or sweet?
Speaker 2: Smoothly? Number three might skew a bit sweet, but the first you savor.
Speaker 4: Okay, So how's this going to work?
Speaker 2: So what I'm gonna do is, right now, you're gonna take your headphones off. Huh, and Oscar is going to reveal what the first cause is.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go Oscar.
Speaker 2: Okay, block your ears?
Speaker 3: Yeah right, welcome to Will it blend? First course? Chicken palm with chips.
Speaker 6: And gravy, bit of salad for balance, and of course it won't blend without liquid, so we're just going to put in some gravy.
Speaker 3: Right, Three to one.
Speaker 4: Is not blending. I think we need more gravy.
Speaker 3: Right, take two. Ah, now we're getting somewhere. Ah, look at that.
Speaker 6: Here we are Course number one chicken palmi, chips and.
Speaker 3: Gravy with a bit of salad for good measure. Nummies.
Speaker 2: All right, you can unblock your ears now, headphones. Hello, okay, are you ready for your first course?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I'm ready. Oh my god. You just slid the glass over and the substance inside didn't even jiggle.
Speaker 2: M lie, it's skewing a bit thick shake Mitchell, I could tip this upside don't don't.
Speaker 5: No, not in the noose.
Speaker 4: Hold on? Do I get a spoon? Am I drinking?
Speaker 2: Thisss?
Speaker 4: Oh no?
Speaker 2: The whole idea is that is it a portable snack that you're can eat like it's moving on the guary if you need a spoon. We've automatically beat of the purpose.
Speaker 4: All right, let me do a smell test. So far, let me judge what I see. It actually looks like Maca's Big Mac sauce. It's actually it's kind of a bit brownie orange. And it's not that it's got flicks of green in it. I think you should have take a sip trying it to smell it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're to go in blind?
Speaker 5: Okay, I think positively. Don't.
Speaker 4: Don't that's so bad?
Speaker 5: What do you mean it's going to be fine?
Speaker 2: I suppose the mystery is what makes it gross.
Speaker 4: I smell bread. Okay, here we go, Here we go. I'm not joking.
Speaker 2: It to his lips. Stop and he just couldn't keep going. One sip you'll be right. Okay, he's had the first sip.
Speaker 5: It's nice.
Speaker 2: How would you know if you tried it?
Speaker 4: No, I've got goosebumps. I actually have goosebumps. Awful.
Speaker 2: What did it taste like?
Speaker 4: I've had this before?
Speaker 2: I guarantee you would have.
Speaker 4: I've had this before. Yes, I can't put my finger on it.
Speaker 2: What do you think generally? Did it taste growth? Or you're like, no, it.
Speaker 4: Tastes like I've just chewed up a bunch of food, spat it into a glass, and I'm now drinking it. It takes all the fun out of eating, by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeahs, but busy working girls, you don't have time to sit down and have a meal all the time. But you can't get hungry, can you?
Speaker 4: I can't pin it. Is it a burger?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 4: Is it potentially like a roast?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Jo want me to reveal what it is?
Speaker 4: Jenna? Do you want to try? No?
Speaker 5: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Would I have eaten it? Would I've eaten it?
Speaker 2: I reckon you would have had at least one for sure. It might it be your go to pub order.
Speaker 4: Oh it's not a chicken? Shit?
Speaker 2: So is it getting very warm?
Speaker 4: I can't work it out.
Speaker 2: Chicken parme, chicken palmy? I thought the palme element would overpower it more.
Speaker 4: That is awful. That is not what it tastes like. It's just a savory concoction. Mess, Mitchell. I cannot believe that you enjoy this, So I actually want to vomit.
Speaker 2: I didn't say I enjoyed it, but I don't do that, all right? You ready for course number two?
Speaker 4: Hurry it up? Yes?
Speaker 2: Like fuck?
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry, sorry, I'm just very stress. I'm very peculiarly with food. My dad boiled me eggs for breakfast today and then he peeled them and I couldn't eat them. Why because he touched them with his fucking fingers.
Speaker 2: God, you really are just a spoiled brat sometimes. No, my dad cooked me eggs already, so many questions. No, that's not fair, that's not how my adults live.
Speaker 4: All right, bring it over. Oh it's awful colors like mylow mixture.
Speaker 2: Okay, Course number two, yep, take your headphones off with pleasure. This is oscar making Course number two.
Speaker 3: Course number two dumplings, bit of soy sauce. Ye me, here we go. Will it blend? Ah? That's blending beautifully there blended.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here we go. It's a blended dumplings and soy sauce cherry. You can put your heaphones back on. We're ready, Here we go. Jenna sounds int egged about it, said it was look.
Speaker 4: Me in the eyes. Jenna never lied to me. Yes, am I going to enjoy.
Speaker 2: This so you can see this one working potentially as a smoothie. Jenna, Yes, I thought the same.
Speaker 4: I can't see that first one catching on the full pub feed. I just don't think anyone would. Here's course number two, bigger, somehow, thicker in consistency. You're you gonna smell it?
Speaker 2: Do you keep smelling them?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 2: Going blind?
Speaker 4: Michel? I hate this is the worst segment we've ever die. I don't. I'm not even embellishing. I hate this.
Speaker 2: What are you his finger and lick your finger?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a good idea. It's actually the drinking of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go. He's taking a sip.
Speaker 1: Oh, there it goes.
Speaker 4: It's Asian soy sauce. There's soy sauce in there.
Speaker 2: I don't mind that, right, See, you don't to make.
Speaker 4: What is that? Come on?
Speaker 2: You know it?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 5: They're really yummy.
Speaker 4: Because there's car. I can taste carb. Is it dumplings? Yep?
Speaker 5: It's dumblings.
Speaker 4: Let me have some more.
Speaker 2: See, once you overcome the texture, I feel like a new man. It just tastes like dumplings, doesn't it It does? It does taste like dumplings, which is not a bad taste by any stretch.
Speaker 4: It's you know what it is. It's the cold element.
Speaker 2: If it was why Sorry, busy girls don't have time for microwave.
Speaker 4: They don't. Oh that is better, you try it, that's better.
Speaker 2: I rate first one, the dumpling one. Jenna, No, just a little bit. For God's sake, you're such a bad sport.
Speaker 5: I know, I am.
Speaker 2: Why is Jenny here?
Speaker 4: Totally? What do you bring to this showy rando?
Speaker 2: The kitchenett? I could have done that?
Speaker 4: Okay, last one, I'm ready and you said notes of sweet I'm gonna get this to.
Speaker 2: Okay, headphones off, okay, sure block your ears.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So before I play oskive it faring this, I just need you all to know that this was Cheery's idea, this combination. Here we go, he's Oscar in the kitchen.
Speaker 6: And last but not least, a meat pie and chalky milk. And of course you can't have a pie without sauce, can you? And now to complete a Tradey's choice of meal choky milk with a pie.
Speaker 3: It's got a bit of glug to it. Oh, it's like a chalky thick shake.
Speaker 6: Macist hatta three meals blended into a portable smet What do you think of that, chewry?
Speaker 2: Yes, you heard correctly. That is a meat pie with chocolate milk, as suggested by Cherry. Here we go, Cherry headphones back on, We're ready for you?
Speaker 4: Ok? Back on?
Speaker 2: Okay? Are you ready for the third and final course?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Can you give me a clue?
Speaker 2: It was your idea?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I knew there was no hope. If you're remembering, here you go.
Speaker 4: I don't remember anything I said.
Speaker 2: This is it looks like chocolate moose. It does, doesn't it? And so I think, try not to smell it.
Speaker 4: Just have a sip and I'm going to do I'm gonna smell.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: Why is it oddly savory as well?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a combination, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's sweet, but it's also really fucking savory. I'm getting chocolate for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My nose is blocked. This is a defense mechanism from my body, by the way, it's trying to close every orifice.
Speaker 5: What's something you would suggest?
Speaker 4: I don't remember I suggested this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we were brainstorming.
Speaker 5: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Someone posted in the Facebook group at the time saying that's fucked cherry. What Yeah, what did it taste like? Just answer that, what does it taste like?
Speaker 4: There's meat and also chocolate? What could that be?
Speaker 2: Well, they don't go on the plate together, but sometimes you might want to get a good or just drink to go with your meal.
Speaker 4: Wait is that? Wait you know what?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: It's a milkshake?
Speaker 2: No, close, what is it? It is a meat pine chocky milk. Oh, go, fucked your idea big a pie. Well, to be fair, they didn't have big m's at the server. It's actually an oak.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is what would be the inside of my stomach. No, I'm serious.
Speaker 2: Is really bad, and yet you're going back for more.
Speaker 4: I want to do it for the show.
Speaker 2: He's having another sip.
Speaker 4: That's fucking foul, Mitchell. Will it blend? The dumplings will blend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so you reckon. That works as a blended form.
Speaker 4: The dumplings work as a blended form. They will blend. That abomination does not blend. And the first one, no way does it. I mean they all blend.
Speaker 2: The chicken palmi doesn't blend. They don't think that works in that form.
Speaker 4: They will not sell in any way, shape or form. I feel sick to my stomach. Sorry that was the big air and the milkshake. I can pie. This is horrific, Mitchell. Wow, but you know what, I'm proud of us for doing it.
Speaker 2: Yes, bringing stupid ideas to life, thought we do?
Speaker 4: Oh wow? Okay do you want to try? Jenna? Are you sure?
Speaker 2: I don't understand your reluctance?
Speaker 4: This is spoony.
Speaker 2: The taste exactly like you would.
Speaker 5: Expect, like that texture. It makes me sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What if you use a spoon? No? Will that make it feel less?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: I want you to try.
Speaker 2: You don't have to drink it. You're having like baby.
Speaker 4: Please look at it, Jenny.
Speaker 5: If you don't like soup.
Speaker 4: We employ you. Please try. We employ you, and we employ you.
Speaker 2: You don't you do?
Speaker 4: You know before we said you don't have a boss. You are Jenna's boss. Technically you are.
Speaker 2: About I don't want well, I'm not going to force my underlings to do things that they're not comfortable with.
Speaker 4: I think I'm actually going to be sick. Well so am I?
Speaker 2: Because they're about to hear about your sex life living? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: The rude shocks of I'm also okay, So I didn't think I could be made physically more sick after what we just did. But get ready, Bucky, but it's.
Speaker 2: Only fair that you return the favor and make me fucking nauseous.
Speaker 4: I suppose it's not nauseous. I'm not going to go into the graphic detail of my incredible sex life. I mean, as you know, I really enjoy sex and I'm fantastic at it. What do you mean, as you know, I've always said it, I'm really good at six. Do you think, by the way, looking at me on the street, would you go, oh, he fucks.
Speaker 2: Then I wouldn't think you're a virgin. I suppose no, no, no, I suppose but you said oh he fucks. No.
Speaker 4: But you know you look at someone on the street and you go, oh, they have they fuck. I never look at people and think that I do.
Speaker 2: I don't really get that energy from you. But that's probably because even though you say it's a joke, oh you know, I have a fantastic sex life, you also are quite open and saying, oh I'm lazy, I'm shit at sexyeds totally, But I don't know which one's the truth. Trick now I let's go find out.
Speaker 4: I more mean, when you're at a club, you know that if you're talking to someone, you're gonna have they fuck. You know. I wouldn't see you at a club, none of this terrible analogy. But also I'd argue, if you were going to see me at a club, it to be with you. I'm only ever at a club with you with anyone else. Okay, Okay, so obviously I'm in a new relationship. It's lovely. We revealed him on the show two weeks ago, Pull the Break Great, Steven's gorgeous. So we I live at home, you know, still them at home. Hasn't been a year yet, but the year mark is when I need to go. I think I told you, Mitchell, please remind me of six months and I'll pushed through.
Speaker 2: I think you said that I permissioned to nag you to get your own place in October November, okay, and I didn't bother with the nagging because I was like, he just got there, you know, to move twice that close together.
Speaker 4: I'm in October November this year, so I'm still at my parents and I'm in my childhood bedroom, right, but just to.
Speaker 2: Paint a picture for our idiots. You've got your own sweet Well, it's not. You've got the downstairs part of the house. The living room, kitchen, your parents' bedroom are all in the upstairs bit, which is also at ground level at the front door. Very confusing. And you've got your own wing downstairs. Correct, it's your own bathroom, your own bedrooms. We're all very private.
Speaker 4: However, next door to my bedroom is Rachel, my sister's bedroom. Now keep in mind all these key players because we need to find a culprit. Rachel our first suspect in the bedroom next to mine.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't suspect her of anything.
Speaker 4: Well wait, so Steve and I are in bed. We had a wedding my producer, Grace. I've never spoken about it, but Grace Guard she's a good friend of our show. She loves you too. She had her beautiful wedding and we, you know, we're a little tipsy. So we had the wedding. We came home. You know, you've had a couple of drinks. It's like, oh, let's have a kiss and a cuddle, you know, in bed whatever. I have a shower, who knows. So we're in my bed and we get into bed, and you know, we start kissing and they were talking and you know, it's a beautiful room, talking about the wedding, and you know it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: What time of the day with this one.
Speaker 4: I am, oh, we got home.
Speaker 2: Oh god, this could go anywhere totally.
Speaker 4: So naturally it's leading to, you know, a couple that are deeply you know, falling for each other, so but also drunk and need to sleep. Yes, correct, correct, But I had the second wind, you know, I had a second wind. I fuck. So I'm like, oh yeah, So we're kissing and I got to kind of like put my head on the on the headboard because I've got a Koala bed and it's got just a nice wooden oak bed frame, right, and I put my hand on the headboard and I hand or head hand mate, and I put me on the headboard and I go, oh my god, Steven, when did you move the bed? And he goes, what did mean? I didn't move the bed. I'm like, yeah, she did the betest four inches from the wall.
Speaker 2: Was it usually right up again, right up against the wall, uh huh?
Speaker 4: Because I didn't move it. And I go, well, I didn't move it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Someone in my family has come in while we are out and pulled my twenty kilo bed four inches from the wall because quite clearly I'm making too much noise.
Speaker 2: So when you fuck, do you actually hear the bed head going against the wall. Yes, yes, the answer is yes, you do, yes, and that doesn't bother you. It does, but I normally put my fingers behind it. How it hurts and it adds to the fun though. I mean, whoever and your family has intruded on your personal space and moved your bed actually has more common sense than you. I know, I'm an idiot, that going knowledge.
Speaker 4: I'm an idiot. Why would you.
Speaker 2: Ruin your fucking fingers when you've just started to grow your nail when you could just shift the better? Bitch?
Speaker 4: I know, I don't know why I forget things.
Speaker 2: So wait, were you noticing the lack of knocking when you were cocking? No, we weren't.
Speaker 4: No, we weren't. We weren't doing it. No, no, no, we weren't. We were just talking and kissing, and I don't know. I put my hand on the headbod. We truly were not going at it, and it was four inches I'm talking like a solid gap from the wall.
Speaker 2: I'm not good with inches. How many centimeters is that.
Speaker 4: Eight? Yeah, eight centimeters from the wall. So that means either Rachel my sister, Mum Michelle or Mark my father have gone. We can hear my son having sex. So we're going to go down when he's out of the house, premeditated and move his bed. It's a two person job. That bed is heavy.
Speaker 2: Correct me if I'm wrong. The other side of the wall where your bed head is, yeah, is that not just the garage?
Speaker 4: Yes, it is the garage. Yes, well done.
Speaker 2: Well there's no one in there.
Speaker 5: So where's your sister to your room?
Speaker 2: The other so the BedHead wouldn't be directly hitting her wall, No, it'd be hitting.
Speaker 4: The garage wall. But above the garages Mum and dad's sweet your word.
Speaker 2: But also they're not directly above you.
Speaker 4: No, they're not directly above me.
Speaker 2: They're a bit further down.
Speaker 4: Said, I'm one hundred and seventeen kilos, so when I you know, it's it's a it's a solid thud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so to speak jinx. Also, thank god your parents don't ever rental. They wouldn't get the bond back if you're smacking that fucking wood against the wall. Has that left the mark?
Speaker 4: Well, it's yeah, it's like a good color bond paint. So it's actually done.
Speaker 2: For god, you move the bed yourself, or put a pull noodle back there or something.
Speaker 4: Actually, the other day it happened six and Dot Wiggins fell off the wall.
Speaker 2: The bespoke portrait I had sketched for you, Yes, in a gorgeous custom made frame that was like too under buck.
Speaker 4: Yea, it was the best gift I've ever given. But being given, it's being given.
Speaker 2: Yeah, best gif you've ever received?
Speaker 4: Yes, correct, speaking of receiving.
Speaker 2: But wait, I didn't know that she even made it to the wall, because every time I'm me at your house, I'm quite disgusted that my Dot Wiggans portrait isn't being hung with the pride.
Speaker 4: She's now on my wall anymore. No, not, Stephen, was actually you take her down? This awful woman staring at me. I'm like, that's a afforable, gorgeous correct correct correct, I A at the moment, but it's I just did survive the crash the Dot portrait, Yeah, no.
Speaker 2: It didn't didn't break it all, didn't break it all, solid solid portrait, Thank god, a solid portrait.
Speaker 4: My question to you is, though, are you two? Do I bring this up with my family?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right now, I get him on the phone.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to. No, I'm not. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: Oh well that settles that then, thanks for listening. Idiots. No, he won't bring it up with his family.
Speaker 4: I'm not bringing it up.
Speaker 2: Both, no fun today. She wouldn't drink the ship. You won't call your fucking sister and tell her stay out of your room.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing it. Do you want me to do it? No, Mitchell, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 5: Would you like made it?
Speaker 4: Do it? Oh? You're spineless? No? Has this ever happened to you? And Sean?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: What about when you went back to the bog.
Speaker 2: And gate the bogan?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a gate.
Speaker 2: Well, in situations like that, I actually think that part of the thrill is trying to keep quiet because it feels more sneaky. We fucked in my brother's spare bed.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, his spare bed.
Speaker 2: Well, we weren't in his bed. You're in his house, yes, uh huh, yes, he needs a girlfriend. Lived together in Newcastle?
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, small bed. No, it was a queen, where's the craziest place you've ever done it?
Speaker 2: There's nowhere crazy?
Speaker 4: Always a bed?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Have you done the kitchen bench? No?
Speaker 2: Why would I do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, where's the craziest place? You fuck? Jenna?
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't want to know.
Speaker 4: Early in nineteen twelve, picture like.
Speaker 2: You know, the parent trap, how they stay in those huts in the woods. Yeah, not very soundproof.
Speaker 4: No, I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: I can hear that. Jesus Christ. Paul Mitchell turned out like Amanda Bindes. He's lucky you didn't have to hearing that. Don't know what that has to do with anything anyway. I'm mortified, and it's upset me greatly, and I'm just going to leave it.
Speaker 2: It's upset you greatly. It just sounds like a very easy solution to, frankly, an annoying problem. I'd be like, oh, yeah, why didn't I think of that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? But I just now have to face my parents with them knowing, because it's.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't reckon it was them. I reckon it was rap.
Speaker 4: You think it was right?
Speaker 2: Because I can't see how your parents would be bothered by it.
Speaker 1: I think Rachel has confided in my mom or dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is awful, I say, fired up, Dante, we're getting your sister on the line.
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to. She's at work. She's a childcare worker. She's raising the next generation.
Speaker 2: I reckon child care is knocked off for the day.
Speaker 4: No they don't. They they got late parents, the late pick up.
Speaker 2: Oh that's after school care, different field altogether.
Speaker 4: Day it's different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I said. We actually just emphasized my point. Dante's got his he's in that jury duty. Speaking of whatever happened to your jury duty? I got canceled. I was furious, did it. I was going to go just for the audition, just for the pre selection day where they select the twelve jury out of like two hundred people. I was just going to go for that. And there's no fucking way that would have picked me. Yeah, because I it would have walked in there and said I'm an influencer, so they would have said get the fuck out.
Speaker 4: They would have got rid of you.
Speaker 2: But I still get paid to go to the audition, So I was going to do that, and then they just flat out canceled it all together. So I don't know what's going on to get paid at all. No, I didn't listen.
Speaker 4: If I was a killer that was guilty, I wouldn't want you. If I was a killer that was innocent, I would want you. Why well, because I think you'd be very thorough. And if I did it, I feel like you'd be able to pin it on me. But if I didn't do it, I'd feel like you'd be able to be able to read them. Yeah, of course, I.
Speaker 5: Feeling I could trust you.
Speaker 4: You're not very biased. You know you're not very I like to.
Speaker 2: Hear the facts you do. Apart from Panorama. I don't need the facts with that.
Speaker 4: I'm make sure. I drove through Panorama and I couldn't see the sign.
Speaker 2: Sign it's written in the grass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I couldn't see the written in.
Speaker 5: The words on the hill.
Speaker 4: I drove through Bathist. Also, there's a prison you drive there's some time you drive through and there was a man eating a sandwich in the prison lard.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, if you're talking about baths, isn't that the cruelest fucking prison ever? Yes, The prison gates literally look out onto a golf course. All these people enjoying their freedom, having a leisurely day of golf and you're just looking at them through the prison fence, being like.
Speaker 4: Fuck, yeah, what's the prison mitch with the really ornate sandstone like it's got a massive fancy gait. It's on the way, pat.
Speaker 2: Do you think I am with prison?
Speaker 4: You're any Trish or something? Is there one that featured.
Speaker 2: That featured in prison? She collabbed with the Duster system.
Speaker 4: Of course, Ani Trish ex prison Reform. Oh, I don't know, sorry backpedaling.
Speaker 2: That's Mount Panorama. It's written in the grass. I didn't see it. I drove through Mount Panorama. You actually went on Mount Panorama in my Honda? You went round the race track?
Speaker 4: No, I went drove through it. What do you I like?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm actually trying to make sense of you, which you can understand the difficult task I have in my hands.
Speaker 4: I drove from Orange to Sydney and I drove past Mount Panorama.
Speaker 2: How'd you know it was Mount Panorama? I didn never written on it.
Speaker 4: My Google map said Mount Panorama. You can see it.
Speaker 2: I use way, Well, if you just turn your head physically and look out the fucking window.
Speaker 4: It right. I saw them mount, but I didn't see the wordage that sign is too low. You see the big banana?
Speaker 2: No you don't if the thing is way too small.
Speaker 4: It actually is not as big as I remember.
Speaker 2: I had the duck to get in. I'm not a tall person.
Speaker 4: No, yeah you did. Did you know that's a Chrury family brand that you know, the candy hut inside the big banana underneath the Gloalie shop. Yeah, I love that's a cheery family brand.
Speaker 5: Oh I sell the little banana thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah they do. Yeah, that's a true family business and a big benig a lot correct was here? They sold it. They live in Buffalo on the.
Speaker 2: Yeah gay too.
Speaker 4: Have I spoken about my two gay uncles?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Cool? Anyway, so what was your gay awakening? Random question? Oh, I was thinking about this when I was in Bogen gay because I didn't have gay uncles or anything like that. I can't remember the first gay couple I met. It wouldn't have been as a child, and so the only representation I had with that movie Billy Elliott, which was on Channel ten and one night and I watched it as a kid, and the two boys kissed and I was like, you can do that, Oh, Mitchell, that was my game?
Speaker 4: What was mine? What was my think? I wanted hay Mi Shenandy to blow each other for a briefe. I think everyone was wishing that.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I bet there's fucking fan fixed and what pad?
Speaker 4: Oh do you know what? No one's had sex in that near radio studio.
Speaker 2: I've got time, have you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, only eight minutes and six inches of headboards based and we're good to Why had sex? And the last one? I need to christen it?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 4: You saw it on camera? All most Mitch dialed in from home, saw me and my ex.
Speaker 2: In Oh nah, you weren't fucking but I do remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had sex in the studio that night?
Speaker 2: Was it that same night? Have I told this story in the podcast? Me?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I know you've told me personally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there was one time where you and your ex? Yeah, so Jenna, you know how this screen in front of me that controls all the cameras in the studio, you know you can remote into that? Yes, So I was remoted in because I don't know, Kyle and Jackie were doing a pre record or something and I left the tab open. So when it was like seven or eight at night, I went to shut down my laptop to go to bed. I was closing all the tabs, and as I opened the camera tab, there's cheery humping in the studio.
Speaker 4: Shut up, it wasn't humming.
Speaker 2: Were on and there was making out. There was straddling, and.
Speaker 4: We made out. That's all we did. We just kissed.
Speaker 2: Okay, ready, you close your eyes right now, sure, and then I'll tell you when to open them, but only open them for two seconds because I closed it really quick. But in that two seconds, this is what I saw. Kiss me open. Okay, what did you just see?
Speaker 4: So what looked to be to beasts engaging in homo erotic eggs? You mounted? Jenna?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 4: We didn't. We just kissed. It's all we did.
Speaker 5: So who were you in that instance?
Speaker 4: She was?
Speaker 2: I was the ex Were you on top?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were on air, so you would have sitting there, and then as soon as you went to the ad break, it was just like, right, I hop on board?
Speaker 4: Shall we go?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just I want to ask one question with all due respect, and this is not I'm not trying to be shady. I actually it just want to know the answer. I'll try and phrase it politely.
Speaker 4: Sure, what was the point of that story. It was just a personal story about my life.
Speaker 2: I thought we were getting to the bottom of who it was bottom anyway, wouldn't have either, no, no investigation.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, I thank you and your mum.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 2: But they're both just jealous. Clearly my.
Speaker 4: What my be having sex?
Speaker 2: They wish their BedHead was getting threshed against the wall, not by you.
Speaker 4: Oh good, that's that was the inference there, No, it was it not.
Speaker 2: Everyone's mind goes to insects. You've always had this problem. We've spoken about this time and time again. I don't thinking of int.
Speaker 4: My favorite thing to do now is say something and then say, this isn't the first time we've discussed Jenna puming on the floor. This isn't the first time we've discussed this, and then no one can argue it. That fuck. They must have spoken about this off the cloud, Jinna.
Speaker 2: I hate to bring it up again, but could you stop shaving your pubes in the studio?
Speaker 4: All right, idiots, thank you so much for liking and subscribe.
Speaker 2: Thanks for bearing with us.
Speaker 4: Let's go. I hope this podcast so whod.
Speaker 2: No, No, we don't hope anything. Shut up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right where you will go because that I've never said that before in the world. That phrase never catch.
Speaker 2: Back for next Monday, there, Bethode, Can I just say sorry, I've touched ground with for Darn.
Speaker 4: We're emailing back and forth. We are trying to tee up a date with TikTok Superstuff for Darn as our first guest of the new season.
Speaker 2: I swear you said that in January, but we had a touch base we were on DMS.
Speaker 4: She's very hard to get hold of. She's a litigator.
Speaker 2: That's all right, all right, I'll believe this when I see it.
Speaker 4: She'll be staring right at you.
Speaker 5: Will she come in or will it be she'll come in?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, we'll catch it back on Monday. Idiot, thanksful listening, Love you, bye.
Speaker 1: Bye, Just me a podcast by a couple of images.
Speaker 4: Make sure you've hit on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief A secret second on the end. Wow, A lot of that conversation could have been ad debrief. I did wonder if you'd forgotten at what point of.
Speaker 4: The show we were have actually forgotten the day and time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we just talked shit in the end even then. We've been doing that the whole time. Yeah, do you guys like my glasses?
Speaker 5: I do. I was looking at them before.
Speaker 2: What's the point of them if they did the blue light?
Speaker 4: Well, because I spend so much time in front of so many screens every studio that my headaches are coming back. You know how I used to get awful headaches. Yeah, so I.
Speaker 2: Really big general like being worn down. Probably it probably is, Hey, you can't hurt.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to stop everything. So I invested in like good quality blue light glasses. But when you go into the sun, they go blue, like actually the tint blue.
Speaker 2: Oh like those transition les.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a door.
Speaker 2: But I have resting with that hair too, But you will look like someone's auntie once they go.
Speaker 4: To transition with his hair, his hair, my whole life.
Speaker 2: Now, there's something about the glasses, the anti glasses that changes your hairstyles. See oh, he just got the glasses off. Different vibel together.
Speaker 4: What's this vibe, Jenna?
Speaker 2: He fucks yeah, and this vibe he makes a gorgeous pavel over.
Speaker 4: It would be trifle, really yeah, try them on. Let's okay, So your energy right.
Speaker 2: Now is well, I've got the same problem because I've got a bun right now it's a man bun. But when I put the glasses on, you tell me what you think case.
Speaker 4: A man bun? Oh my god, Oh Mitchell, you look like the Yearbook photo a lot from the eighties. Put them on the head. They're too big for your head.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well sorry, I've got a big head. It's not personal, but yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: It changes my vibe completely on camera.
Speaker 4: You look really hot, Jenna. You try them on, please, But you can be a slutty nerd like Foody was like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, I know who fucks? Oh god, who does she look like? Who does she look like? Who does she look like?
Speaker 4: She looks like one of the lesbians from Yellow Jackets.
Speaker 2: I wait, I'm coming to me.
Speaker 4: You actually look like someone.
Speaker 2: The Babysitter and the Incredibles.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, the one I don't even eject glasses, Becky, you know she does. She got braces and Becky smile.
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm thinking of the girl who holds the fish in Finding Nemo forget it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's the I'm thinking of. Dahla Dahla. I don't know why, because The Babysitter and the Incredibles doesn't even have glasses.
Speaker 4: Now, but Jenny, you also look like looks like Edna Mode. No keeps you actually also look at the babysitter from the Incredibles.
Speaker 2: How a would the glasses make her look like the babysitter from the Incredibles?
Speaker 4: Totally?
Speaker 2: But the babysittering Incredibles doesn't have glasses. I don't know how this is like an animated character.
Speaker 4: It's a Mendela effect you do because you've got beautiful, big guys and features. Now you look like an incredible character. Not incredible by.
Speaker 5: All means, but the film franchise.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Can we wrap this up because, as you know, I'm unemployed and I haven't e to go to tonight.
Speaker 4: That's not what I said. Let's let's apologize.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what happened last week at an event that I went to? Rocky horror show?
Speaker 4: Yes, sounds good?
Speaker 2: Are either if you're watching Maths? No? Okay, well these will fallen deaf is. But basically, Sean's been watching Maths and he said to me, oh my god, that's Tristan. He's my favorite on Maths. Who He's not a fuck head. It's actually really lovely.
Speaker 4: That's always nice.
Speaker 2: One yeah, and so we go we have to say hi, and I said, all right, we can. We spoke to him and I was like, I would not have picked him for a maths contestant. It isn't a buffaired he's actually lovely. He was great anyway, Tristan, Tristan. This is how the interaction ended. He goes, anyway, you two lovely to meet you. Hey, let me know if you're ever up manly way. I work at Wolf Bar.
Speaker 4: I was like, you do not Wolf, the.
Speaker 2: One where I was nearly bashed.
Speaker 4: No, sure was hate crimed in that bar.
Speaker 2: If it weren't for the sturdy locks on those bathroom stores, I could have been bashed. There was a homofobe trying to bash the door.
Speaker 4: Now it was in the press, was in pink News.
Speaker 2: They wrote about it, and I was like, oh, you work there, do you? Tristan? Interesting? We told her the story and he said to come back, he'll look after us.
Speaker 4: That's nice. If he was, If he was nice to you, then you know what do they say? It's not one bad bot. One bad doesn't make the rest bad. There's an expression there like one bad stew doesn't make the restaurant shit hunt, right, that sounds right good if you could google, gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, once again, she hasn't brought a laptop. She hasn't you have, I've got my I had to echo the same sentiment. But why is here today?
Speaker 4: We met?
Speaker 2: She refused to eat. She's not googling.
Speaker 4: You've actually been mildly quiet.
Speaker 5: I know it's just so bright in it for.
Speaker 4: Sake, Why don't we turn the lights off and see what happens?
Speaker 2: That's the strobe again.
Speaker 4: Do you want a tour of the rest of the building?
Speaker 2: Match?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what what's the rest of the building?
Speaker 4: What the rest of the radio station?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I thought you meant other levels?
Speaker 4: No, well that your levels lettle sixteen were level seventeen.
Speaker 5: No, I mean like other comfort.
Speaker 2: That's thinking.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, guys, in a couple of weeks we have to go to Cokeland.
Speaker 2: I've Cokeland.
Speaker 5: Can I say something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been waiting all fucking show?
Speaker 2: Did you finally you don't have to ask to see?
Speaker 4: Which finally has happened?
Speaker 1: After you told me about that, I went to the concierge downstairs, lad, and he looked at me as if I was an idiot.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, it's not Cokeland. I just make that as a job.
Speaker 5: No, best to level thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did say that we had access to, like we do a coke like level that is dedicated to like free coke and fucking bends.
Speaker 4: They've got every coke that's ever been made.
Speaker 5: He's never heard of anything like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, first of all, you got to level thirteen in this lift, and it says all access level thirteen. In fact, I interviewed Michelle Visage from Drag Race. She thought level thirteen was reception. So they just got in the lift. We got a call from her manager going, hey, we're at the Coke building. We're at level thirteen. Team. Well, like how Michelle Visage was in Cokeland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right by the way called Cokeland.
Speaker 4: No, so this building that we're in, if you want to google it is the Coca Cola amatour building.
Speaker 2: Oh God, you're leading all our stalkers right to the fucking pray.
Speaker 4: No, No, it's all right. They can google it. And level thirteen is the coke level and they have all coke merch or coke products.
Speaker 5: You're allowed to go in.
Speaker 4: But yes, guys, I've been in there.
Speaker 5: I got free coke I asked the concierg. He looked at me as if I was an idiot.
Speaker 4: And you don't go to the concierge, you.
Speaker 2: Go, that's the next week's investigation. We'll it coke.
Speaker 4: Why don't we get the wireless road mics and we just investigate cokelane?
Speaker 2: Yes, but then what's the payoff? Jenna got a coke?
Speaker 4: J got a final coke?
Speaker 2: Yeah, now I'm really craving a soft drink. Fuck both of you.
Speaker 4: Well, it closes and it's already closed.
Speaker 2: Now if they're not just the soft drink fridge in the radio ground level? Yes, Oh what about the green room?
Speaker 4: Not allowed to touch it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Or what you're a guest, you can touch it because you're technically a contractor in this experience. Yeah, so yes, you can come in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I can go to level only people who work full time can access.
Speaker 5: I can go to level thirteen whenever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they close it like four or me.
Speaker 2: Can you have this discussion off the clown?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I'm just very curious because I've told everyone.
Speaker 2: There you have to verify your facts before your path through.
Speaker 4: I'm telling people that Coke Land, everyone's allowed to go and ride the roller coaster. Mit she's telling people that Mount Karama exists.
Speaker 2: No, it's Panorama.
Speaker 4: Sorry, my ra Panorama exists. We should go Yeah, great episode, Mitchell. Will it be on one of your best segments yet?
Speaker 2: That's not what you said at the time, but thank you. I'll copy it.
Speaker 4: As a provider in it, hated it, but as someone who can bring my brain as a listener, I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Wait till you see the video on Instagram of Oscar conncting it all. That'll make you sick knowing what it looked like before and then after.
Speaker 4: If it's great, let's all go collab. You too, Jenna, you spoke so much during.
Speaker 2: Literally all she did was go no, that's iggy No. As an experiment, one of these weeks when Jenna's away, we should just not acknowledge that she's away. But I'll just edit actions of hers in so they think that she's just there and not saying much.
Speaker 4: Okay, we should sign off, as we do every week, with a song.
Speaker 2: Oh fucking hell, Cherry, what are you doing to me today? We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all so we do. By the way, we did get a suggestion on the text line, you know how we've got? Is it just me Monday? Someone said, because Wednesday is more of a lucky dip. We don't just see Idym's. We do other random shit like willet Blenn. They suggested, what the fuck Wednesday?
Speaker 4: WTF Wednesday?
Speaker 2: No, what the fuck Wednesday?
Speaker 4: What if we have children listening, Well, that's up.
Speaker 2: To the parents whether they let us hear it or not.
Speaker 4: I don't think it is.
Speaker 2: You were the one just before saying do you reckon?
Speaker 4: I fuck when you look at me?
Speaker 2: And I've said Panorama about twenty times.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you something. We have this listener of the show who I adore. She's in my family, she's married into the family, and she show yeah, our show. She subscribed to our show just to support it, or has listened to one episode or a couple episodes. Anyway, listen of course, because she's like, I'll support the new family. I remember Mitch. She puts on and she sent videos to us. I'm going to find them and post them on injuring idiots. She puts on for her kids, Coca melon for them to fall asleep. To podcasts. There's kids podcasts, but she hasn't finished a full episode of JEM, so what her phone does?
Speaker 2: Auto plays?
Speaker 4: That auto plays, So she's walked in to check on her top at one am to see if they're asleep. And there's me going, oh, fuck you, being like, oh shot, blue shot, I've never said that. I remember something bulgar you said.
Speaker 2: Oh God, most things I say, I told her, And yet that's what you came up.
Speaker 4: She sends footage. It's mortifying, and she goes, my kids are listening to these, you're indoctrinating me.
Speaker 2: And then there's Jenna going, I've poked on.
Speaker 4: Continual totally awful. So I apologize to that family or if that happens anyone else.
Speaker 2: A lot of people do listen with their kids. Oh yeah, and they're like, I'm the mum, It's up to me totally all right. So if there are any kids listening right now, we just want to take the opportunity to say fuck you on quickly and go tell your teacher that you said the same thing.
Speaker 4: No, let's do sometimes today for them. I couldn't do he full four times four, he's eight, eight times eighties sixty three and sixty three times fouries too. Did you ever know that.
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell you what the way?
Speaker 4: Ready?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 4: Why are we doing this now? Ick bin Mitchell? Hello there, my name is Mitchell. What about this?
Speaker 2: Igbinni gundubis do? I?
Speaker 4: Heis Mitchell? Vhi stoo? That's I am me? And you are you? I am Mitchell? Who are you?
Speaker 5: I thought it was a McDonald.
Speaker 4: Had a fun But it's the same rhythm, isn't it. They sampled it.
Speaker 2: If we hadn't already gone over time, I would play you both the mcloud's thought a thing off and I did last week, not last week week before.
Speaker 4: Where is it going? What are you doing with it?
Speaker 2: Well it's in the episode, but both of you fucked off.
Speaker 4: Oh someone messaged me about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really fun. You missed out. I was bummed you went there.
Speaker 4: Oh that's nice?
Speaker 6: Was that?
Speaker 5: Pilarate's No, you weren't.
Speaker 4: You were standing right behind the door. I was documented by the video.
Speaker 5: On social media and then I went to Polaris of course.
Speaker 4: Well thanks guys, it was fun. Thanks for listening. Five stars on Apple Podcasts. If you haven't done it and you're listening and you're like, oh, they're wrapping up the podcast, I'm going to ignore and get out of my car now. No, leave us a review. It really helps us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you've got a few seconds to finger your screen a couple of times, totally yeah. Yeah, leave a gold dis review if you feel like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course you know I'm not forcing you to. We'd love you to have a great couple of days. We'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 2: Catch you then, idiots, love you, Bye, babes.
Speaker 5: Fe Is It just Me? A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 4: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast app.