Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboom Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conco podcast. This is the podcast where we ch have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, we're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life pass you by, then you're in the right place. Hello everybody, and welcome back to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Today. We have such a fun and amazing episode for you. Now, this episode is all about a theory that we have called the f boy theory. Now, the concept behind it is we all have that friend that, no matter how hard she tries, she always ends up in a bad relationship. Maybe you might be that friend if you don't have that friend. But basically who this episode is for is if you're struggling to find aligned friends, an aligned partner, an aligned job, anything of that sort, and you just seem to keep attracting the wrong kind of people, you're going to want to listen to this. So it is a solo pep talk from G on the energetics of attracting aligned, high vibe people into your life. If you feel like you're currently on a bit of a hamster wheel when it comes to things like that, and you're struggling to create deep connections with those around you, or maybe you just are at the point where your current relationships aren't quite the vibe that you want them to be, then you're going to love today's episode. G takes you through exactly how you can change your current behaviors so that the people around you either rise to meet the new standard or fall away. So if that sounds like you, and honestly I think it is all of us in some aspect of our life, then you're going to love today's episode. But before we get into it, I obviously want to give you a weekly recommendation. G is away living it up in Europe, so it's just me, but I do have two really good recommendations for you guys. So number one is a new book slash audiobook I've been reading and listening to, and that is Green Lights by Matthew McConaughey. I think we have recommended it on the podcast before, but I finally started it and got into it, and it is honestly one of the most beautifully written books. And it's a memoir, but it's not a memoir. And the way he writes and his tone is incredible, and if you do like listening to his voice, the audiobook is also amazing. And then my second recommendation, which was also in our little Recommendations newsletter that went out last week, is to have a little bit of a dance with your friends and family. It's so much fun. I'll link a playlist I love in the show notes. It is one from a girl who I follow on TikTok. Her name's Alexa Williams. If you ever just want like a little bit of a high vibe space to go to her TikTok is amazing. It's literally just her dancing around in her bathroom mainly to just go great songs. So that is a little bit of a positive note too, So I'll pop the link to her TikTok and the playlist in the show notes, and also the link to green Lights in the show notes. But just before we get into the episode, I do want to remind you that Big Cut is open for the last time ever for the Rise and Conker Project. So if you are currently feeling a pull, now is the time because we will be taking it off the website. If you feel like you're meant for more, or you're feeling a little bit stuck or unclear on what you want, and you just know that something big is coming, or you have the potential to live a really, really big life, then you will absolutely love the Rise and Conker Project. It is Georgie's signature manifestation formula that she has used to attract everything in her life, and she still uses it too through this day. If you do have any questions, come in the Facebook group, send us an email. We are here to help and we are so so excited for this round. It is going to be amazing and I won't keep you for any longer we'll get straight into the episode now. So in the project I talk about this concept called energetic minimums, and basically this is a theory that you can use with any sort of avenue or thing in your life. But in this episode we're going to really obviously been talking about relationships, you know, friendships, any sort of people around you. So the basis of this theory is basically, what you accept will continue, what you will allow will.
Speaker 1: Continue, and like the minimum of what you accept is basically what you're going to get. So if you, for example, in a friendship, accept low vibe behavior, accept the friend constantly gossiping, being judgmental, talking about other people being judgmental to you, you accept these low vibe behaviors, that is what is going to continue in your friendships. And also you're then going to attract other people where that is the energetic minimum. So in the project, I talk about the concept. Like a great example is I use it every single time, and I laugh every time. But you know the friend who constantly attracts f boys, fuck boys?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I do, And like like from outside you can see it. You're like, you'll stop accepting this low vibe behavior, stop accepting less love than you deserve. And it's so clear to the outside people, but you know, the person currently in that vortex in that world, they are like they can't see. Of course they can see things wrong with it, but it's like that's all they think they deserve, that's all they think they can have, and so they will consistently attract these low vibe you know, behaviors, these boys who treat them like crap. So that is an energetic minimum. So again, this concept isn't just in romantic partners. It's in friendship, sin, it's in colleagues, it's in anyone around you. And it's a really cool concept to think about because you know, you could have this desire for these really deep connections, these really beautiful friendships where you know, these fellow feminine energies like light you up and inspire you and make you feel safe and held and motivate you and have so much empathy, and like, this is what you're desiring. But then at the same time, you have these low vibrational friendships that you are still entertaining. And so you know, the law of the universe is you cannot have both. You can only pick one. And that's why we talk a lot about in the project of you know, releasing limiting beliefs, releasing things that no longer serve you. Because as an energetic being, there is a capacity. So if you want something different, you have to release what you're currently holding onto that is creating your current reality. If you want a different reality, you need to have different beliefs, you need to have different standards, you need to have different behaviors that you allow. That's the only way you're going to get there. So often, and it's funny because I guarantee you the energetic minimums. If you accept in one avenue of your life something really like only so high vibe, but then in another area of your life you accept something that's quite low vibe, you will always it always kind of evens up, and it's like you will always experience life in this like middle range where things aren't too bad, but things aren't amazing. And so what you can, like a really key thing that you can do in just like creating a dream reality is check in with all avenues of your life and like, where is my energetic minimum? Like you might have a great energetic minimum with friends and relationships, but with money it's really low and what's the crazy thing is when you increase your energetic minimum in all avenues of your life, everything gets better. It has this like beautiful compounding compounding effect. But again I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's stick to relationships in this episode. And so what I want you to think about currently is what are you accepting and what are you allowing in your current relationships. So I also want to preface this with you know, when I'm talking about this, you're all emotionally intelligent, amazing people, and you do need to use discernment because, for example, I have had, you know, behaviors in you know, my current relationship with my husband that I accepted previously that I would never accept now. But you know, we're still together and we've grown together. So a big thing is you don't have to completely get rid of this person, completely cut them from your life, but it's just looking at where are you accepting that behavior. So for example, maybe you do have a friend who loves to gossip, and you know my opinion about gossiping basically you, me and Ty have had numerous conversations on this podcast about gossiping and how we even stop listening to like pop culture and like gossip y podcast because it can really give your brain a lot of evidence that things don't work out, that things go wrong, that you will always be judged. And I personally just don't subscribe to gossip. And also, you know, if you are someone who has big goals in this life and you want to live this big life, I guarantee you it's quite different and it might be a bit unconventional, and you know it's going to require you to really step up. It's going to require different behavior. So if you're around someone who constantly puts other people down for like living a different life, because that's all gossiping is. It's you saying whatever that person is doing, I don't agree with it, And you're allowed to have your opinions, you're allowed to have your values as a human. But when you're constantly around someone who's constantly judgmental, constantly puts other people down, it's going to give you that evidence that you shouldn't step outside you know, the box, you shouldn't draw outside the lines because you will be judged. So it was a big grant. But that's why I don't subscribe to that sort of situation. So let's say you do have that friend, you can totally cut them out of your life, like that is an option. You're your own person. But I think like a more like emotionally intelligent way to go about it is to, for example, when they're talking about that, you know, you could say, oh, that's a very interesting opinion. You know, could it also be that this could be the case or that could be the case, or I'd love to open this up and have a conversation about that, like why do they have the beliefs that that person shouldn't do it? And open it up and it might even be a really interesting conversation and that's amazing. You could then do another step where it's like, hey, just letting you know, I really don't want to like talk about other people, Like I just I just don't want it anymore. I know I have in the past, and I know I've entertained that conversation, but moving forward, I really don't want to talk about other people, you know, I want to talk about ideas and my future and how I'm feeling and how you're feeling and how you're going, and you know, what's in our world. I just I don't think there's anything to gossiping and judging other people, and like saying that to them, I guarantee you that's gonna like they're gonna beally what the help, which is perfect because if you want different, you need to move different. So like, even look at the conversations you're having with your friends. Maybe they're not gossiping about other people, but maybe they're constantly complaining.
Speaker 2: I feel like everybody can think of someone when you.
Speaker 1: Say that, oh, and I I'm yeah, I've got someone of my back as soon as I said it. Constantly complaining or constantly in a victim mindset or constantly insecure. That's like another one where I'm like, I do not have the energy to constantly pep you up, Like absolutely I will do it. But and I'm talking about like this is them like majority of the time. Obviously we all need to have rents and we all need to express ourselves and have moments where we are the victim and that's really healthy. But I am like, use your discernment here, guys. I'm talking about those friends where it's like every single time, yeah, and even say to them like I think it's a beautiful when you don't put them down and blame them and make it about them. I think it's really beautiful when you can, you know, make it about you in the way of like, hey, I've I've actually myself because the only reason why a victim mentality will trigger you is if you're also in a victim mentality. So that's something to think about if you also and we all do it, we all get in those mentalities. So you know, you could say something like, hey, I've actually been, you know, in a bit of a victim mentality and I've been thinking, you know, some negative thoughts and I'm really trying my best that my dominant thought is you know, positive, and it is optimistic. So I would love to have this conversation with you, but can you know, can we turn.
Speaker 2: It to.
Speaker 1: Like constructive? Can we make it constructive instead of just complaining? And that's going to really help me and I can really be my best self in this conversation if we do that, you know, even having that and because they might be like like, oh, wow, yeah, I have been complaining a lot. Yeah, and they might need the check in, or you could even say that you'd be like, hey, like I have noticed you have been super negative, you've been super down lately, and you're absolutely allowed to have those moments, but like, is there anything I can do that can help you through this moment or like have you thought about you know, blah blah blah and like helping them and shining a light on that. But I think again, you need to disrupt your current reality. That's like the huge thing then, And that's like I think a big thing with energetic minimums is the only way you get like break past that minimum is if you shoot up.
Speaker 2: So if you have.
Speaker 1: Those hard conversations, if you make those big moves, that's how you break an energetic minimum. And what's great about it an energetic minimum is once you break through to the next notch, the next level, you stay there. It's so much easier to hold that energetic minimum once you're you know, increasing it and you break through. So there's always going to be that initial where things feel a bit hard, they feel uncomfortable, but once you break through, Like even what I notice now is like I just because I've really lifted my energetic minimum with like friendships, I actually lost a lot of friendships a couple of years ago, and it's because I obviously I changed a lot about my lifestyle. I stopped partying, I stopped going out a lot, I stopped gossiping, and people naturally fell away or I had to make those hard decisions. But what's really like mind blowing now is I just never tracked in low vibrational people. It's like they just miss me, like we're just it's like we're not in the same world. Like I know that sounds so weird, but that's what I mean. Is like, once your energetic minimum lifts, the people who were low vibe, they almost and I'm using my hands here and you can't see me, but they don't touch you. They're down here. And yes, of course you might have you know, you might bump into people and you might have you know, I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: Someone drive past you on the road and flip your off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you're never gonna not experience a low vibrational person. But in regards to attracting beautiful friendships, you'll find it literally just gets easier. Yeah, and you have to get through that uncomfortable first bit, but it is. I was like thinking about this, I was like, Wow, it just gets easier if I keep up leveling, if I keep pushing my energetic minimum, I just don't get those people coming in. It's literally like universe spirit is just like keeping me protected. And they're like, nah, can't you can't go near it, And I'm like, that's so cool.
Speaker 2: It is I can second that because I feel like a similar thing happened with me where a few years ago, I had some hard conversations and I just changed a lot about the way I did things and put boundaries in place with people, and the boundaries upset some people, but I upheld the boundary and they disappeared. But now I was literally thinking about the other day. I'm like, all my friends are like, amazing, Yes this is, and this is and there's just more and more of them coming.
Speaker 1: This is honestly, you know what. This is a tire. This is getting into it. That's what quantum jumping is. Wow, you have literally quantum jumped into a new reality. So in that new reality, those people simply cannot exist. And I know that's like that's a wild thing to say hash tag scited quantum physics. No, but seriously, when you quantum leap, you break through an energetic minimum. The people around you they either rise or they fall away, Like the there's nothing in between Like, that's what happens. And that's what's so incredible about having these hard conversations about getting clear on the relationships you want, about getting clear on like who you want to be in the relationships. You do that, and then literally you watch people rise or they fall away.
Speaker 2: I remember the story you told about Manifestation babe and how she almost energetically broke up with her boyfriend because he hadn't proposed yet.
Speaker 1: No, no, he broke up with him.
Speaker 2: Oh she dumped him.
Speaker 1: No energetically, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And she energetically made that decision. And a few weeks ago, I was having a thing where I had noticed I with a friend was the one constantly initiating and initiating what like, conversation, let's catch up. You were, she was, I was you were yeah, and which is fine here and there, but it was like starting to become It didn't feel equal, it didn't feel equal, it didn't feel like a fair transaction. And I got to a point where I was like, no, like, I'm not this is not something I'm interested in, this is not something I'm entertaining. And I didn't say anything, and I didn't even need to say anything, just energetically. I made the decision of like, I'm not entertaining friendships that aren't equal in every way, and literally she fixed it, ah, and I had to say nothing. There was no uncomfortable conversation, There was no like, oh, I feel like you're not really here at the moment, and it was just like an energetic thing for me where I was like, this is the barrier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the boundary.
Speaker 2: I'm if this means I don't see you ever again because you don't message me, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's even Like so the story that A Tear is talking about with Manifestation Babe, she was telling us how basically talking about energetic minimums, and she was saying how in her relationship before she was engaged and married, she would often show her partner these engagement rings and she was all about him and all about getting married. And she did it one night and he kind of turned around and was like, oh, like, if you're lucky, you'll get an engagement ring or I don't know, just said something like that, and that night she kind of had this moment where she was like, no, I'm not allowing someone to treat me like this, and so she didn't say anything to him. Energetically, she broke up with him and was like, no, you either meet me and you come where we are like equal in this relationship. Otherwise I'm out. And she told, you know, spirit universe that and then she's like, no joke, Like it's it's like he felt that, and then he just started coming to the table, started being a lot more nicer, started being like whatnot, and then he proposed like I think like a month or two later, and she was like, yeah, that's how it should be. But in saying that, when you energetically break up with that person or separate from that person, you also have to be ready to go through with it. Don't just do it because you want the other person to come back to you, because that is manipulation. It's not going to work. So for example, if he didn't come to the table, she was ready that that's it. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't meet me. And that's what that's the energy you need to be in, and that's what you have to be strong with because again it's like if you're the one who's constantly going the extra mile, constantly meeting them, constantly like sticking up for them or having excuses for them. That's just what's going to continue. And often we complain about that, we get annoyed by that, but it's like we're the ones accepting that behavior. So it's really about taking like ownership and responsibility in all your relationships. So on that note, I'm actually going to get I'm going to give you guys a couple of journal pro so you can start thinking about because let's say you do have a beautiful relationship with you know, your partner, but there are just some like energetic minimums that you're like, oh, I want these lifted in regards to the relationship or even a friendship or family member, and it's like you want them to stay in your life, but you want things to get better. Honestly, all you need to do, and I talk about this concept of like keep your side of the street clean, you need to firstly get clear on who you want to be and who you want that other person to be in this relationship, what you want that relationship to look feel like all the things get clear on that first declare it tell the universe like this is the new energetic minimum, this is the feeling. I am so fucking clear, and again the universe is either well, that person is either God going to rise or they're going to full away and that and that's the thing is maybe they don't. It doesn't have to be this like horrible thing. It could just be full away in a really beautiful mutual way, Like it doesn't have to be bad. But again, you need to honor yourself because if you're not honoring yourself and you're not loving yourself in that in you know that relationship, you'll notice other areas of your life will slip, like your finances, like your purpose, like all the other areas. So it's really important to keep these energetic minimums high because that is when your dream life comes in. So here's some questions we actually do have, like a full we will be having a full guided meditation where it's like get clear on your dream relationship in the Rise app. So if you want these questions where like I'm telling you, there's beautiful music, you can either journal or just like visualize it, which is going to be so powerful, come and join us in the Arise ap. Otherways, here are some questions to journal on, so have a think about in this relationship what is important to you Is it that you have the same values. Is it that you need more support from them? Is it that you want them to have like more emotional intelligence? So you're having deeper conversations. Do you want to make more memories? Do you want to have more fun? Do you want to laugh more?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Do you want them to be really great with your family? Like, really think about like what you want in this relationship. Then I want you to think about, like what personality traits do you want them to have? So these aren't like what do you want them to look like? You can absolutely do that, but these are more like how do they meet you? What's the polarity? You know? For example, in my relationship, a really great personality trait that Tim has is he is super calm because I'm a quite fast paced, intense person and so it's really great he has that personally trait because there's polarity in our relationship and we kind of match each other. So don't get in, don't fall into the trap of like the personality traits being exactly like you, because I guarantee you you don't want to be with that person. I know you think it sounds great, but it's like they can still let's say you want to both be organized amazing, but like just think about even it might even be good to think about like who you want to be in this relationship first, how you want to show up who you want to be, and then think of their personality traits and see personality traits that's going to like complement each other. That's really important and that's honestly great relationships have great polarity. That's honestly like where you get that passion, that fire which you want in like a romantic relationship, maybe not a friendship. Also you could want you know, who knows. So think about like what you want to be like in that relationship. What do you what do you want them to bring out in you? What of your qualities do you want to shine in that relationship? Then think about like what kind of things do you want to do together, like your routines, your weekend activities, your hobby hobbies, travel, do you want to learn together? Do you want to go through self development together? You know? Do you want kids? All those sorts of situations. Get just really clear on them, because that's going to be really powerful because when you're clear on that, again, the universe is only going to bring someone in who matches that frequency or like I said, in your relationship they're if going to rise or fall away. Then think about like how you want to what is the actual feeling? This is probably the most important thing. So it's like, do you want to feel safe? Do you want to feel like you can be your complete self? Do you want to feel so much love and adoration and bliss? Like really, you guys know, manifesting really is about the feelings. So it's like, what is the feeling when you're in this beautiful co created relationship at its at its best? So have a really great think about that, my loves. Like I said, if you do want to get more clear on this relationship, we do have a guided meditation slash journaling meditation that you can do in the Rise app and we will leave details in the show notes for that. Otherwise, I hope this has been thought provoking and kind of left you with some direction and clarity around raising those energetic minimums in your relationships and getting clear on what relationships you do want to have in your life, because guys, it is so so important. Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conker podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.