Speaker 1: Five one hundred dollars. It is our little wins of the week. These are the you know, the moments you've had this week that weren't necessarily a big celebration because you did well in something massive like a.
Speaker 2: Graduation or a baby. It's the little little wins.
Speaker 3: I mean, some of them are microscopic wins, we might say, but like everybody celebrates the big things like birthdays and anniversaries and getting a new job, But these are the things that sometimes go unnoticed in life, and that's the stuff we want to hear about it.
Speaker 1: I'd argue Britney's engagement. Sorry, it's too big of a win to discuss, you know what I mean, Well, that's a bit.
Speaker 4: I mean, look at the size of that rock. That's a big win. Yeah, you don't need five hundred dollars gift out er after that.
Speaker 5: And I don't even feel like I need a little win either, because like I feel like this win's going to carry me through for the year.
Speaker 2: How long will that hold you on for that win?
Speaker 5: If my partner Ben's listening, I'll just say a couple of weeks because I don't want him to slack off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But otherwise I wanted to take it easy. Now, yeah, I don't want to take.
Speaker 5: It easy, but otherwise I feel pretty good. I did have a little win. Actually, my disorganization helped me. You know when it's like the end of the day and you go to like a bakery or a shop where they're trying to get rid of their food, so you get everything for like a dollar.
Speaker 2: Yes, love that.
Speaker 4: I cleaned up the bakery the other day.
Speaker 5: Obviously it was like has to go today, and because I was so disorganized, I got so much stuff.
Speaker 4: Sushi and salmonella, perfect salmonella.
Speaker 2: It's a sale. I go to the sushi place near work, it's a salmonella.
Speaker 1: But I go after the pick up at like four h five and they're like, let's just take the nagear it. Give us ten give us ten cents, and it's the best feeling in the world. It's a little win.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I want old Sushi.
Speaker 3: All I know at the end of the day, old sushi is the one I wouldn't take a risk on.
Speaker 1: I'm giving Austat for the best little win of the week. We'll give you five hundred dollars to spend at chemist warehouse. Imagen joins us. Hello, what's your little win?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 6: So my little wind was getting a car park right at the front of my work yesterday.
Speaker 4: That is the dare. It's a good little win, that is.
Speaker 5: Yet there is no better feeling than when you think you're running late, especially and then boom.
Speaker 6: Winter and cold and oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah was it meeting? Did you have to pay for a ticket or was it like a free four hour park? The dream?
Speaker 6: It was a free I work in health, but it's yeah, it's already pay parking, but yes, right at the front. Best win for the week, that's cue, Alana.
Speaker 2: What was your little win? Hello?
Speaker 7: My little win for the week is I got recognized at work for the hard work I'm putting. I've been goodness for eight years and it's just nice knowing that you're doing a good job in one area of your life.
Speaker 4: Did it take eight years for them to recognize you?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 1: Not why?
Speaker 7: But this is the best, like the best recognition I've probably got in eight years. That's nice.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't want to just skewed over the the thing. You said that, and you said that you're doing a good job at least in one part of your life at least like, yeah, I heard that, Alna.
Speaker 7: I feel like there's parts that are, you know, not doing welling. But at least if one area is winning, we're all winning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and congratulations for that.
Speaker 1: Remember you don't have to be told you're incredible, you know. I know it's nice to be told, but you're a superstar. I'm just telling you again.
Speaker 2: Even though it's not nice to be told. I'm contradicting myself.
Speaker 1: Someone say, guys would be a good personal.
Speaker 4: Trainer, don't terrible? All right?
Speaker 1: We have Oh my god, Christie, Hi Christie, what's your little winn of the week.
Speaker 6: My little win was that, yes, I didn't have to go to the dentist this week, so that was a nice little win.
Speaker 4: The dentist.
Speaker 3: Yes, Why didn't you have to go to the dentist? You just avoid it? Or it was the appointment was changed.
Speaker 6: No, just avoiding?
Speaker 7: Maybe no, I just actually had cancer on my shoulder. So I've been brushing my tea with my.
Speaker 2: Left arm, so it's a bit tricky these days.
Speaker 4: That is a life. When do you know what? I always get in trouble when I go to the dentists. He's like, you haven't been flossing enough, have you? I always get in trouble.
Speaker 2: I always said.
Speaker 5: Shut up twenty times the night before.
Speaker 2: Hot TAKEO losses.
Speaker 4: Loads of a lot of people floss, do you, Laura? Not frequently? A lot of people do?
Speaker 2: Britt?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 1: Now? I do?
Speaker 4: Because I got in trouble. She'll two weeks sill stop again?
Speaker 2: True? And it loves the dentist chat, doesn't she? You know what? Are we all in agreeance?
Speaker 4: I know who I want to give it to, Britt I concur.
Speaker 1: It's Alana Elana. You're getting the five hundred dollars at kevslay house.
Speaker 7: Honey, Yeah, yay, sleeper super, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: We'll get that cash out. It's on the way and that's that's done. We're done for the week.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's get out of here.
Speaker 5: Everyone. Enjoy your weekend, have a marvelous time, and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: See you soon. Goodbye,